Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

ArchVile Bug needs an "official" name.

閲覧: 3 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Brian Kidby

未読、
1994/11/08 11:22:451994/11/08
To:
hil...@ichips.intel.com (Harlan Hilman) writes:

> We should come up with an official name for this bug where the ArchVille
>only gets half done reviving a soldier, then you kill him, producing an
>enemy with IDCLIP(or IDSPISPOPD) on it. Here's where to put suggestions:

>The "Half-Dead" bug

How 'bout the "Phoenix" bug? You know, rising from the ashes to even greater
heights of glory? Just a thought...

Brian
The Kid My thoughts and actions are strictly my own.
the...@ornews.intel.com Do not hold my employers responsible.

Erik R Timmermann

未読、
1994/11/08 15:38:451994/11/08

I have a few suggestions. 1. Specter Bug. 2. Ghost Bug. 3.
Spectral Apparition Syndrome. (SAS) 4. Goolish Trooper.

Ok, so it's not the best, but it is a start.

Major Erik Timmermann

The Klingon Empire

3XE4RTFD

Arthur Rosenthol

未読、
1994/11/09 19:46:321994/11/09
To:
Brian Kidby (the...@ornews.intel.com) wrote:
: hil...@ichips.intel.com (Harlan Hilman) writes:

: >The "Half-Dead" bug

how about the "OH S**T" bug?
'cause that's what you yell when one of 'em comes after you!
GIDON

Christopher S. Hayashida

未読、
1994/11/10 20:00:001994/11/10
To:
In article <39rqh8$a...@wanda.pond.com>,
rose...@wanda.pond.com (Arthur Rosenthol) writes:

>Brian Kidby (the...@ornews.intel.com) wrote:
>: hil...@ichips.intel.com (Harlan Hilman) writes:
>
>: > We should come up with an official name for this bug where the ArchVille
>: >only gets half done reviving a soldier, then you kill him, producing an
>: >enemy with IDCLIP(or IDSPISPOPD) on it. Here's where to put suggestions:
>
>: >The "Half-Dead" bug
>
>: How 'bout the "Phoenix" bug? You know, rising from the ashes to even greater
>: heights of glory? Just a thought...
>

>how about the "OH S**T" bug?
>'cause that's what you yell when one of 'em comes after you!

How about just "Arch-Vile bug" or "Undead bug?" If only we had silver
bullets...

Christopher Hayashida
chaya...@asucla.ucla.edu

DonPrice

未読、
1994/11/11 1:12:571994/11/11
To:
In article <39o8kl$8...@ornews.intel.com> the...@ornews.intel.com (Brian Kidby) writes:

>> We should come up with an official name for this bug where the ArchVille
>>only gets half done reviving a soldier, then you kill him, producing an
>>enemy with IDCLIP(or IDSPISPOPD) on it. Here's where to put suggestions:

>>The "Half-Dead" bug

Gee, I don't know of any folklore that describe something between a zombie
and a vampire.

I think we are talking about a cross between "the living Dead", and "the
unliving UnDead".

As far as a common term is concerned, I personally am torn between:
1. "Holy SHIT!!! What the fuck is that?!!!" ,and
2. JESUSFUCKINGCHRIST! Not another one of those bastards!!!

But there are problems with these terms, since they are a bit generic.

I suggest:
Vamproid, Demonoid, and UnUnDead.

Any one of which will kill you by virtue of trying to remember its' name in
the heat of battle.

summary:
Kill them any way you can, but above all, stay away from 'em.

新着メール 0 件