--- Boston Doomers are LAME. $10 if you can beat me... (you won't)

Alan Wen (617) 782-1237

May 19, 1994, 3:09:00 AM5/19/94

YES! It's true. For those that have been yearning to play THE alan,
here's your chance. If you live in the Boston area, you too can try and
defeat THE man.

$10 goes to you if you win. My $10 vs. your time (and effort).

Modem doomers preferred but if you have a doom setup, we just might
consider it...

So if any of you BU/BC/MIT/(insert lame_yankee university) lamers want to
prove yourselves, email me or reach me at (617) 782-1237.

Tournies avail from 5/19/94 - 5/28/94

alan

kent frechette

May 27, 1994, 10:37:01 AM5/27/94

I'd wipe the bloody floor with you!

\ The above does not represent OIT, UNC-CH, laUNChpad, or its other users. /