dm1_4rpt.zip

Paul Robinson

Sep 5, 1994, 9:45:31 AM9/5/94
Spawn (s...@eniac.seas.upenn.edu) wrote:
: Can someone tell me where and in what directory I can find the 1.4
: registered patches? I've looked around uml and uwp but I can't seem
: to find them. Thanks.

There is a private patch 16REGVR2.ZIP that will upgrade 1.2 registered to
1.6 registered. I have used it and it works. You will also need to have
a copy of DEU if you want to rebuild your wad into a single file as
opposed to loading a patch wad every time you want to use it.

The patch worked fantastic for me, and did exactly what was promised.

the holy Entombed

Sep 6, 1994, 2:08:26 AM9/6/94
On 5 Sep 1994 13:45:31 GMT, Paul Robinson (tda...@access1.digex.net) wrote:

> There is a private patch 16REGVR2.ZIP that will upgrade 1.2 registered to
> 1.6 registered. I have used it and it works. You will also need to have
> a copy of DEU if you want to rebuild your wad into a single file as
> opposed to loading a patch wad every time you want to use it.

> The patch worked fantastic for me, and did exactly what was promised.

Excellent! Sounds just like what I need!

WHERE IS IT?!! =^)

--the holy Entombed--
rasp...@wam.umd.edu
..A fellow Silver Spring-ian..

Eric Yick Leung

Sep 6, 1994, 10:52:01 PM9/6/94
the holy Entombed (rasp...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:

: WHERE IS IT?!! =^)

Well it is my patch so you could ask me nicely to send it to you or try
infant2 in the misc directory

Message has been deleted

jerk-o

Sep 7, 2014, 12:45:50 PM9/7/14
>Yo dawg, gimme dat patch.

You're replying to a message that's 20 years old. it'd be easier for you to just
google what you're looking for.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCFoJ0aywc