buy diablo cdkey

sorc

Jan 28, 2007, 5:12:35 PM1/28/07
hey , maybe someone could help...
i would like to buy only cd-keys of diablo 2 and lod over internet
(dont need cds) so if you could tell me some good site but it's important
to me that accepts www.moneybookers.com
i found http://newd2event.net/ but can someone confirm are they safe? is
someone bbought trough them?
thnx

Mickey

Jan 28, 2007, 6:39:16 PM1/28/07
"sorc" <marko_...@inet.hr> wrote in message

Nah, the battlechest is so cheap these days, we just buy the whole package.

Mickey

rdude

Jan 30, 2007, 12:48:33 PM1/30/07
Mickey wrote:
> "sorc" <marko_...@inet.hr> wrote in message
>> hey , maybe someone could help...
>> i would like to buy only cd-keys of diablo 2 and lod over internet
>> (dont need cds) so if you could tell me some good site but it's important
>> to me that accepts www.moneybookers.com
>> i found http://newd2event.net/ but can someone confirm are they safe? is
>> someone bbought trough them?
>> thnx

I can tell by looking at the web site they are not legit.

> Nah, the battlechest is so cheap these days, we just buy the whole package.
>
> Mickey

It is getting a bit hard to find. I tried 2 half-price books stores near
here and neither had it. One had a copy of DiabloI, but that's it...
Nature of those stores though is it could show up any time.

I did find a vinyl copy of 'The Lamb lies down on Broadway' for $4. My
copy had a scratch in the title song...:c{

Jim

Justin Mahn

Jan 30, 2007, 3:17:34 PM1/30/07
It's always on shelf at the Wal-Mart and the Best Buy where I live.

--
Justin Mahn

*justinmahn on USEast SCL and USWest SCL