Anyone kno how 2 write d2 hack programs? plz show me!

David

Jan 21, 2005, 5:09:24 PM1/21/05
it all started when i downloaded this d2editxp hack sweet as, non beta,
edits basicly anything you want for your char at www.mewgood.com ,Then i
wanted 2 kno how 2 write programs, can some1 plz tell me?

Sushi

Jan 21, 2005, 6:10:31 PM1/21/05

"David" <n...@real.address.at.all> wrote in message

> it all started when i downloaded this d2editxp hack sweet as, non beta,
> edits basicly anything you want for your char at www.mewgood.com ,Then i
> wanted 2 kno how 2 write programs, can some1 plz tell me?

no

pudj

Jan 21, 2005, 6:13:58 PM1/21/05

"David" <n...@real.address.at.all> wrote in message
> it all started when i downloaded this d2editxp hack sweet as, non beta,
> edits basicly anything you want for your char at www.mewgood.com ,Then i
> wanted 2 kno how 2 write programs, can some1 plz tell me?

R U haaving a laugh ???

Freemont

Jan 21, 2005, 6:39:35 PM1/21/05

ickle plx sur type format c: and say yes 2 promptz k?

--
freemont

SjoerdH

Jan 21, 2005, 6:45:20 PM1/21/05
David wrote:

u need 2 send a email 2 ha...@blizzard.com juz send ur accound names to
taht adres and say u want 2 get haxxing t00lz lololol!!!11 >_>

. . .

this space intentionally left blank

svenbo

Jan 21, 2005, 9:10:14 PM1/21/05

"David" <n...@real.address.at.all> wrote in message
> it all started when i downloaded this d2editxp hack sweet as, non beta,
> edits basicly anything you want for your char at www.mewgood.com ,Then i
> wanted 2 kno how 2 write programs, can some1 plz tell me?

First send me all your account names and passwords, then I will fix ya right
up.

angst aka poindexstar

Jan 24, 2005, 11:44:29 AM1/24/05
Tough one, you see writing programs necessitates having to spell out syntax
completely and not contract words at all, so...

Anex.....Explodeazon, at least you are not using my name in your posts
anymore. Don't forget about that. *waggles a finger menacingly*