The boy in Wayrest castle?

Sion

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
holding a sword. Has anyone been able
to talk to him?
--
Use of the return address on this message for commercial purposes is
prohibited. The transmission of unsolicited commercial material is

Silent

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
No one to date...but a face has been found that may belong to him. Maybe
XQ3 will somehow add him...

Then again, he could be the long, lost, and, er...retarded son of the
guy in the Bubyrydata pawnshop.
--
(about a movie poster) "Turns out that 'When Worlds Collide' had it all
wrong. When Venus bounced off us back in '29, it wasn't that bad. In

The Josheyn Knight

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
Sion wrote:

> As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
> holding a sword. Has anyone been able
> to talk to him?

i been in that castle quite a bit, and no. there are at least 5 enemies
in that room ready to attack as soon as you enter and it is extremely
difficult to get through that room, much less trying to talk to the
little boy.

harv
http://www2.crosswinds.net/st-louis/~harv77/dagger/

Silent

Oct 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/1/98
Luckily, they don't attack you on sight unless you've seriously offended
Wayrest. Castle guard enemies attack when attacked or when you've broken
a rule.

Mana user

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98

>As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
>holding a sword. Has anyone been able
>to talk to him?

All I know is i think it says he is a prince and it goes "wsheeeeeww" or some
such spooky noise when you click him.

Daniel Bussio

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

Mana user wrote:

prince?
I member the sound it was kindda creepy for a boy next to that pool or whatever
that fountain statue thing was..sigh cant even remember castle wayrest now that
is bad
--
DCR33 (~.~)
Replace BLANK.net with Bellsouth.net to e-mail me!

Tim Ditchfield

Oct 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/3/98

>> As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
>> holding a sword. Has anyone been able
>> to talk to him?
>
>i been in that castle quite a bit, and no. there are at least 5 enemies
>in that room ready to attack as soon as you enter and it is extremely
>difficult to get through that room, much less trying to talk to the
>little boy.

Maybe it's just me, but it blatantly isn't hard to wipe out any of the
castle guards, in any of the big region's castle's. Admittedly if you are
level one or two it could be tricky, but later than that....... should be
easy - and yes, that little boy is dumb as far as I can tell.

Mana user

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98

>> All I know is i think it says he is a prince and it goes "wsheeeeeww" or
>some
>> such spooky noise when you click him.
>

>prince?

No, I guess not I don't know where I got that from. (You can't even look at him
so I must have made it up without knowing it or somthing)

Edward Cowling

Oct 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/7/98
In article <01bdecb1$19c43ee0$1c8a...@dplunkett.therim.com>, Sion
<siona...@geocities.com> writes

>As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
>holding a sword. Has anyone been able
>to talk to him?

I'm glad you mentioned him, I too thought he had to be relevant to the
story in some way. But nothing seems to effect him, you can't talk to
him or attack him.

Perhaps this is a story never deleoped in the final version.

--
edward....@islington-bbs.com Islington BBS, London, UK
Wildcat 5 BBS - Completely Free Access - +44 (0)181 881 1693

Brute Dragon

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98

Edward Cowling wrote in message ...

>In article <01bdecb1$19c43ee0$1c8a...@dplunkett.therim.com>, Sion
><siona...@geocities.com> writes
>>As you enter Wayrest castle, there is a boy standing to the left and
>>holding a sword. Has anyone been able
>>to talk to him?
>
>I'm glad you mentioned him, I too thought he had to be relevant to the
>story in some way. But nothing seems to effect him, you can't talk to
>him or attack him.
>
>Perhaps this is a story never deleoped in the final version.

Either that or what I have suspected all along. This boy is the leader of
the game's bugs. He creates, maintains, grows, and distributes the bugs to
be used throughout the game. That's what's inside that fountain next to him
so stand back from it or else your character will be wiped!

--
-Brute Dragon- -==(UDIC)==-
brute...@NOSPAMearthlink.net (Remove NOSPAM to e-mail directly)

Silent

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
I guess that explains why Bethesda has no info on him :)

Edward Cowling

Oct 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/11/98
In article <6vneus$hsg$4...@oak.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Brute Dragon
<brute...@NOSPAMearthlink.net> writes

>>Perhaps this is a story never deleoped in the final version.
>

>Either that or what I have suspected all along. This boy is the leader of
>the game's bugs. He creates, maintains, grows, and distributes the bugs to

I have to admit I resorted to a walk thru to win the game because I was
fed up with loosing my save files every few days.

It certainly made me wary of buying any more Bethsoft products.