??? Character editor/creator ???

1 view

Cay

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00

Hello,

Can anybody tell me where I could get software that would allow me to
edit character data such as ability scores, thieving abilities, etc. I
looked at BG Chronicles, but didn't see anything there. Does such a program
even exist? Thanks in advance!

-Cay

James Ward

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
There is a program called Gate Keeper that lets you do that.
You can REALLY cheat with it. It does crash if you do illegal
things though.
http://www.pottsland.com/baldur/ Go in the "Files Section".
"Cay" <kenn...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Snake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:52:16 GMT, "Cay" <kenn...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> Can anybody tell me where I could get software that would allow me to
>edit character data such as ability scores, thieving abilities, etc. I
>looked at BG Chronicles, but didn't see anything there. Does such a program
>even exist? Thanks in advance!
>
>-Cay

Try this site at The Iron Works.
http://www.tgeweb.com/gaming/baldur/bg_cheats_add-ons.htm