ATTN: RHFULLER YOUR WRONG M8

Loop®

Mar 15, 2003, 3:42:48 PM3/15/03
Sorry m8 your rong, what up have i given out a service for free ? and no one like it, i said and iff you read in my forums i am running for 3 days untill sunday night then closeing it due to peeps like you morn morn morn so i said in my forums i am working on a new web site for a paying for the service but the forum one is free has i was testing the responce in which i got loads to join and i am Not spamming no one and no reason too so iff you dont want it for free then when i get my web sortet i will be glad for you to pay me for my web site per month iff thats what you want m8, i was offering it all free and the progeeys i use so other can do thge same ie use it for what they like unless you dont like that either so if any one want to know why i shut it to day and not sunday its becasue of you so i shall not be helping for free no more my web forum is now closing sorry to the good folks out they who injoyed it but this is what you get when do free services, FTP peep morn about ratio so i did it for free good day good bye i.m out a here on with the payable web sistes

loop

Loop®

Mar 15, 2003, 3:42:50 PM3/15/03

not4real©