Masonic business?

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 11:03:37 AM8/17/04
Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices for
services they provide. All were very informative and polite except for
one. He just not returned my call after I left my first and last name.

I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.

Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?

Was it coincidence that he did not call me back or something different,
something similar to what Ed King did to my questions: he said rudely
'no' just refusing to answer my polite asking while the other mason
refused to serve me as a client?

In the end I think it was a blessing; from now on I will be asking
businesses if they are Masonic before I become their client.

Jack Wise

Aug 17, 2004, 10:21:46 AM8/17/04
Nena wrote:
> Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices for
> services they provide. All were very informative and polite except for
> one. He just not returned my call after I left my first and last name.
>
> I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.
>
> Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
> right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
> front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?

No, it simply means that the business was founded by two men of the same
parentage i.e. "Brothers". They may or may not have been members of the
Fraternity.

--
Jack Wise

Secretary, Oak Wood Lodge No. 1444, AF & AM, The Woodlands, TX
(www.txmason.com)

PM, Chaplain, Jacques DeMolay Lodge No. 1390, AF & AM, Houston, TX
( www.jd1390.org/jdmlodge.htm )

TEXAS red wine: renowned for its smokey-mesquite-bbq & jalapeno
overtones, the perfect foil for a meal of tacos and refried beans...

JB

Aug 17, 2004, 11:22:28 AM8/17/04

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 11:56:00 AM8/17/04

JB wrote:

> "Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
>
> <snip garbage>
>
> Your real name is Stephen Knight.

How could that be? Isn't Stephen Knight dead? Didn't he die in an
accident?

By the way: I read one of his book, very, very
interesting.

> AICMFP!

What is this?

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 12:01:51 PM8/17/04

Jack Wise wrote:

> Nena wrote:
>
>> Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices
>> for services they provide. All were very informative and polite
>> except for one. He just not returned my call after I left my first
>> and last name.
>>
>> I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.
>>
>> Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On
>> its right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros.
>> in front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?
>>

> No, it simply means that the business was founded by two men of the same
> parentage i.e. "Brothers". They may or may not have been members of the
> Fraternity.

True if it said: Bros. but it could be bro. The van passed me very
quickly so I am not sure. Besides, the name of the man was of the same
origin as mine so I know how it sounds when it is used as plural for
brothers.

Good point though. Thank you.

I may have the occasion to ask him what it meant, anyway.

JesusIsTheOnlyWorshipfulMaster

Aug 17, 2004, 12:08:08 PM8/17/04

Yes, boycott all Freemason run businesses. I do.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 12:54:34 PM8/17/04

JesusIsTheOnlyWorshipfulMaster wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:03:37 GMT, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>

> Yes, boycott all Freemason run businesses. I do.

That may not be easy to accomplish; Mason run businesses are very
popular in my city.

I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
the good business they do.

Hammond of Texas

Aug 17, 2004, 1:03:58 PM8/17/04
In article <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
> the good business they do.

Highly unlikely...

What newspaper? Date?

Tom Accuosti

Aug 17, 2004, 1:12:07 PM8/17/04
In news:d7pUc.130112$J06.41767@pd7tw2no,
Nena <Ne...@home.net> informed us:

| Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices
| for services they provide. All were very informative and polite
| except for one. He just not returned my call after I left my first
| and last name.
|
| I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.

And I wasn't thinking about it at all.

| Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On
| its right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or
| Bros. in front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business,
| isn't it?

Depends. Did it have a big stone obelisk on the van? That's a dead
giveaway.

| Was it coincidence that he did not call me back or something
| different, something similar to what Ed King did to my questions: he
| said rudely 'no' just refusing to answer my polite asking while the
| other mason refused to serve me as a client?

Would there have been a way to "politely" refuse to answer your trol...,
er, questions?

| In the end I think it was a blessing; from now on I will be asking
| businesses if they are Masonic before I become their client.

Those damned Masons! I called almost a dozen companies out of the phone
book yesterday to do some stonework at my house, and *all* of them were
masons. It's like they've got a monopoly on that or something.

--
Tom Accuosti
Grand Sovereign Pontiff and Secret Exposuer

There once was a Mason from [Backspace]
With a [Backspace] so long he could [Backspace].
While wiping his [Backspace]
He said with a [Backspace]
"If my [Backspace] were a [Backspace] I could [Backspace] !"

Can you imagine a world without hypothetical questions?

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 1:29:35 PM8/17/04

Hammond of Texas wrote:

> In article <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...
>

>>I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
>>the good business they do.
>

> Highly unlikely...

Yes, I know, but it happened.

> What newspaper? Date?

I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago. There was a
parade and business convention of Masons in my city.

It was advertised in the local newspaper which included the 'route map'
(that may not be the best English of mine, but I do not know better at
this moment, it is my fourth language) of the parade, the location of
their meetings and the name of the hotel they stayed.

There was a huge space taken in that newspaper by congratulations from
various local masonic businesses to the others who were out of the province.

JesusIsTheOnlyWorshipfulMaster

Aug 17, 2004, 1:33:49 PM8/17/04

Many put those funny G symbols on their vehicles, that would be one
way to find out if they are Satanist Freemasons

Jim Bennie

Aug 17, 2004, 3:04:53 PM8/17/04
In <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> That may not be easy to accomplish; Mason run businesses are very
> popular in my city.

> I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
> the good business they do.

Hmm. And the newspaper ad had how many businesses listed? And how
many businesses are there? What's the percentage?

Here in Vancouver, I saw a similar full-page ad with businesses
congratulating the Rotary Club. There were fewer than a dozen, and there
was no indication they were all run by Rotarians. I wouldn't say
"a dozen" equals "very popular." Mind you, I'm equating "very popular"
with "very common."

If you mean "popular" in the most general sense, there's a reason a
business is popular - it is satisfying customers and doing a good job.
To avoid someone that does a good job and satisfies customers just
because of some Masonic paranoia is.. well, not all that rational.

Jim Bennie
PM/DC, No. 44, Vancouver

Jim Bennie

Aug 17, 2004, 3:04:54 PM8/17/04
In <3grUc.126793$M95.26501@pd7tw1no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> Hammond of Texas wrote:
> > In article <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...
> >>I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
> >>the good business they do.
> >
> > Highly unlikely...

> Yes, I know, but it happened.

> > What newspaper? Date?

> I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago.

Actually, you weren't "grilled". You were asked about it. You didn't
answer. Hey, and you *still* didn't. Why?

> There was a
> parade and business convention of Masons in my city.

Well, let me explain how this works. The Grand Lodge of Alberta
meets once a year. But there's no parade attached to their Grand
Lodge meeting. Same with the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons.

> There was a huge space taken in that newspaper by congratulations from
> various local masonic businesses to the others who were out of the province.

About the only group that would stage a parade in connection with a
convention is the Shrine. And as the Imperial (international) sessions
have never been held in Alberta, there would be few people from out
of province to begin with; certainly none to warrant congratulating
for their attendance.

I disagree with Hammond in a sense that it is altogether possible there
was such a newspaper spread .. just not under the circumstances you
describe.

Jim Bennie

Aug 17, 2004, 3:04:53 PM8/17/04
In <d7pUc.130112$J06.41767@pd7tw2no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
> right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
> front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?

Nope. Think of Block Bros. Realty.

> Was it coincidence that he did not call me back

Yup. Some businesses don't have good customer service.

> from now on I will be asking
> businesses if they are Masonic before I become their client.

Make sure you tell them about the telemarketers.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 5:35:41 PM8/17/04

Jim Bennie wrote:
> In <3grUc.126793$M95.26501@pd7tw1no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>
>>Hammond of Texas wrote:
>>
>>>In article <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...

>>>Highly unlikely...
>

>>Yes, I know, but it happened.
>

>>>What newspaper? Date?
>

>>I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago.
>

> Actually, you weren't "grilled". You were asked about it. You didn't
> answer. Hey, and you *still* didn't. Why?

Actually, you have no idea how I felt. I felt 'grilled' because asking
again and again and again the same thing from different angle is
'grilling' to me.

No, I did not answer. Why? Because I do not want everyone who is
lurking here to know which city I am in just in case someone would be,
say, 'less friendly' or malicious to me.

The name of the newspaper has the name of the city in its name.
So, that is why.

>>There was a
>>parade and business convention of Masons in my city.
>

> Well, let me explain how this works. The Grand Lodge of Alberta
> meets once a year. But there's no parade attached to their Grand
> Lodge meeting. Same with the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons.
>

>>There was a huge space taken in that newspaper by congratulations from
>>various local masonic businesses to the others who were out of the province.
>

> About the only group that would stage a parade in connection with a
> convention is the Shrine. And as the Imperial (international) sessions
> have never been held in Alberta, there would be few people from out
> of province to begin with; certainly none to warrant congratulating
> for their attendance.

The parade I am talking about was not in Alberta, I can tell you that
much. They possibly were Shriners, but they are still Masons. There
were Masons or Shriners, if you prefer, from US, too, and out of the
province as well.

> I disagree with Hammond in a sense that it is altogether possible there
> was such a newspaper spread .. just not under the circumstances you
> describe.

What circumstances I describe? I said the local paper was full of adds
congratulating from masonic businesses to other masonic businesses.

The occasion for this? I don't know. I thought it was because of the
convention the paper said was to take place in the city for a couple of
days.

As I said in my other message, those names of businesses were unknown to
me. The adds had a masonic symbols in them.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 5:35:53 PM8/17/04

Jim Bennie wrote:

> In <eLqUc.133828$gE.66915@pd7tw3no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>
>>That may not be easy to accomplish; Mason run businesses are very
>>popular in my city.
>

>>I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
>>the good business they do.
>

> Hmm. And the newspaper ad had how many businesses listed? And how
> many businesses are there? What's the percentage?

I can not tell you that, just a couple of days ago I threw away the
piece of paper. I would have counted the businesses for you.

> I wouldn't say
> "a dozen" equals "very popular." Mind you, I'm equating "very popular"
> with "very common."

Ok, that is what I meant, too, by 'popular'. Those businesses I am
talking about had the masonic symbols included in the ads so, they were
masonic.

However, they were all unknown to me but there are lots of others known
to be masonic so together they are more than 'rare'.

In addition, I attended a party in a private club, here in the city and
the person who informed me about the party and asked me to go (a doctor)
told me it was a club of secret society (there were no marks on the
building) where only lawyers and doctors meet.

I asked: 'you mean it is a club of Freemasons?' He said: yes.

So all those things if added up it is getting closer to the 'popular'.

Oh, and another thing: when I went swimming in the pool in my condo I
saw men walking dressed like shriners with red hats and fezzes.

When a Mason dies there is always the masonic symbol at the top of the
announcement in the paper. They are not so rare.

Knowing all this I used a word 'popular'.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 5:35:58 PM8/17/04

Jim Bennie wrote:
> In <d7pUc.130112$J06.41767@pd7tw2no>, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>
>>Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
>>right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
>>front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?
>

> Nope. Think of Block Bros. Realty.

I looked again in the telephone book to see if the Bro. or Bros. were
included in the name of the business, like the one you list above, they
were not. It is only his name serving as the business name.

The add also said: 'the most recommended name for business'. To look
differently at the matter I am inclined to think the man himself is a
Mason and he 'curries' the message on his van, but I will try to verify
that in the future.

I am sure the community of people I come from would know who he is.

JB

Aug 17, 2004, 5:45:38 PM8/17/04

JB

Aug 17, 2004, 5:47:04 PM8/17/04

Ed King

Aug 17, 2004, 6:27:07 PM8/17/04
In article <109277923...@despina.uk.clara.net>, Jb wrote:

> "Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
> >

> > JB wrote:

> > > "Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > <snip garbage>
> > >
> > > Your real name is Stephen Knight.
> > >
> > How could that be? Isn't Stephen Knight dead? Didn't he die in an
> > accident?
>
> Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish and
> ill thought out.

But WAIT: you're talking to a DOCTOR here! Golly gee. Of course, she
doesn't know her sternum from a stove pipe but that's another matter I
suppose.

> > By the way: I read one of his book, very, very
> > interesting.
> >

> Yes, I enjoy fiction as well. Best laugh I've had in some time.

I also like the way that the Masons killed him with a brain tumor!
<shaking head>

> > > AICMFP!
> >
> > What is this?
> > >

> Google it, you'll see.

I hadn't seen this since I stopped reading CIX! <BWG>

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/And_I_claim_my_five_pounds is a good
place but since it took beating her on the had through about fifteen
messages to get the point across that her stupid claims about Jim Shaw
were at the website reference I gave her each of those fifteen times, I
SERIOUSLY doubt that she'll be able to figure out either your
directions or that the link above will answer it for her.

Ignorant by design!

Of course, my using a true UK newsreader gets one attuned such phrases:
I thought Bryan was going to split a gut when I wrote "Git" to
someone....

Fraternally,
Ed King

http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View

Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 6:36:15 PM8/17/04

JB wrote:

> "Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
>

>>JB wrote:

>>>"Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>><snip garbage>
>>>
>>>Your real name is Stephen Knight.
>>>

>>How could that be? Isn't Stephen Knight dead? Didn't he die in an
>> accident?
>

> Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish and
> ill thought out.

Can you distinguish accusations from, let's say 'wondering'?

Did you see the question mark I put at the end?

Did you notice that I am seeking the answers myself and appreciate
every response from Masons who provide a different but valuable point to
look at this?

Don't you think you are making lots of noise out of nothing?

And, please, contribute to the ng without putting people down, can you?

You see, not everyone is as smart as you are and your brotherhood is
supposed to be respectful for all, tolerant, kind, gentle etc..

Let's us see that it is true!

>>By the way: I read one of his book, very, very
>>interesting.
>>

> Yes, I enjoy fiction as well. Best laugh I've had in some time.

Good.

>>>AICMFP!
>>
>>What is this?
>>

> Google it, you'll see.

Hahaha, you learned that from your brother, Ed? Never mind.

JB

Aug 17, 2004, 6:40:27 PM8/17/04

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 6:46:24 PM8/17/04

Ed King wrote:

> In article <109277923...@despina.uk.clara.net>, Jb wrote:

>>"Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message

>>>How could that be? Isn't Stephen Knight dead? Didn't he die in an
>>> accident?
>>
>>Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish and
>>ill thought out.
>

> But WAIT: you're talking to a DOCTOR here! Golly gee. Of course, she
> doesn't know her sternum from a stove pipe but that's another matter I
> suppose.

Golly gee, you are so abusive, how can you be a 'good man'?

>>>By the way: I read one of his book, very, very
>>>interesting.
>>>

>>Yes, I enjoy fiction as well. Best laugh I've had in some time.
>

> I also like the way that the Masons killed him with a brain tumor!
> <shaking head>

>>>What is this?
>>>
>>Google it, you'll see.
>

> I hadn't seen this since I stopped reading CIX! <BWG>
>
> http://www.wordiq.com/definition/And_I_claim_my_five_pounds is a good
> place but since it took beating her on the had through about fifteen
> messages to get the point across that her stupid claims about Jim Shaw
> were at the website reference I gave her each of those fifteen times, I
> SERIOUSLY doubt that she'll be able to figure out either your
> directions or that the link above will answer it for her.

You are not only rude and abusive but you can not count to three!!!
Golly gee, what was your occupation again?

Hammond of Texas

Aug 17, 2004, 6:47:55 PM8/17/04
In article <NSuUc.127496$M95.71078@pd7tw1no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> >>Yes, I know, but it happened.

> >>I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago.
> >

> > Actually, you weren't "grilled". You were asked about it. You didn't
> > answer. Hey, and you *still* didn't. Why?
>
> Actually, you have no idea how I felt. I felt 'grilled' because asking
> again and again and again the same thing from different angle is
> 'grilling' to me.
>
> No, I did not answer. Why? Because I do not want everyone who is
> lurking here to know which city I am in just in case someone would be,
> say, 'less friendly' or malicious to me.

Oh, please...

So you are saying, essentially, that you won't back up your assertions
with facts.

<shrug>

JB

Aug 17, 2004, 6:48:15 PM8/17/04

"The Trolls' Troll" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message

> > Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish
> > and ill thought out.
> >
> Can you distinguish accusations from, let's say 'wondering'?
>
> Did you see the question mark I put at the end?

That's why it's an underhand accusation. Think about it, you'll get
there in the end.

> Did you notice that I am seeking the answers myself and appreciate
> every response from Masons who provide a different but valuable
> point to look at this?

And which bone is connected to the neck bone? Are you still claiming
to be a doctor who doesn't know anatomy?

> Don't you think you are making lots of noise out of nothing?
>
> And, please, contribute to the ng without putting people down, can
> you?

I think liars should be exposed. If you were to admit your fault I
dare say I'd be far more sympathetic but that's not going to happen,
is it?

> >>What is this?
> >>

> > Google it, you'll see.
> >
> Hahaha, you learned that from your brother, Ed? Never mind.

Nah, I often use that expression or more often "Google's your friend"
but Ed did remind me about your ludicrous claim to be a doctor.

Larry

Aug 17, 2004, 7:03:00 PM8/17/04
Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message news:<3grUc.126793$M95.26501@pd7tw1no>...

> Hammond of Texas wrote:
> I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago. There was a
> parade and business convention of Masons in my city.

There is no evidence of you being "grilled" in Usenet. I searched and
I can only find a handful of posts by Nena. Interestingly enough,
when I searched on your IP address, I find it is reported as an open
proxy, oft used by spammers and scammers, and as the source or
destination for some trojan scripts. Using your logic (van says Bro,
must be Masonic), it appears you are a spreader of viruses or a proxy
rapist.

Please refresh our memories of which newspaper and in which city.

Thanks.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 7:57:06 PM8/17/04

JB wrote:

> "The Trolls' Troll" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message
>

>>>Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish
>>>and ill thought out.
>>>

>>Can you distinguish accusations from, let's say 'wondering'?
>>
>>Did you see the question mark I put at the end?
>>

> That's why it's an underhand accusation. Think about it, you'll get
> there in the end.

ok, I admit, it is my fault number one today: I do not know what
'underhand' mean,

>>Did you notice that I am seeking the answers myself and appreciate
>>every response from Masons who provide a different but valuable
>>point to look at this?
>>

> And which bone is connected to the neck bone? Are you still claiming
> to be a doctor who doesn't know anatomy?

I am a doctor. It is a fact. The anatomy was never discussed by me
here. Marcus or Ed King asked me one anatomical question but I ignored
it: I could find that in a book or ask someone.

You, Masons accused me of not knowing latin not anatomy, remember?

And, by the way: you have no idea what and how much I know of anything.

>>Don't you think you are making lots of noise out of nothing?
>>
>>And, please, contribute to the ng without putting people down, can
>>you?

> I think liars should be exposed.

Absolutely.

But, the funniest thing in life is that facts and truth are the hardest
things to believe by some if said in a specific way.

I had lots of fun doing that.

If you were to admit your fault

One fault or more? If one I have already admitted above. If more, list
them here, please.

> dare say I'd be far more sympathetic but that's not going to happen,
> is it?

No, I do not think so. I will never deny that I am a doctor, retired
doctor.

>>>Google it, you'll see.
>>>

>>Hahaha, you learned that from your brother, Ed? Never mind.
>>

> Nah, I often use that expression or more often "Google's your friend"
> but Ed did remind me about your ludicrous claim to be a doctor.

I am a doctor or should I say I was one before I retired. JB, I tell
you something: I have changed my family doctor recently and did not tell
him who I was. (He is new in town, so am I) My friends tell me I
should. But I want to be treated as everyone else so I did not. (The
previous one knew me well).

When I had done EKG in the office of my new doctor I asked the
technician to let me see it before she took it to the doctor.

When the doctor came he said; 'there is nothing wrong in your EKG', I
said: 'I know, I looked at it'.

Gosh, you should see his face or rather his eyes, rounded, big eyes:
'you looked at it?'

'mmmmm' was my response.

He did not ask how I knew it. He probably thinks I am crazy, but I have
lots of fun meanwhile.

I will tell him who I was when there will be something really important
I will need him to do for me.

Gosh, what a day today. I took the day off from my packing and moving
things, my muscles hurt, I am too tired. I visited a beautiful place I
knew nothing of it before and thought I would come back here for a
minute and none of you can spoil my day.

I must leave you now but I will be back.

Ed King

Aug 17, 2004, 8:27:57 PM8/17/04
In article <4VvUc.127927$M95.81085@pd7tw1no>, Nena wrote:
> Ed King wrote:
>
> > In article <109277923...@despina.uk.clara.net>, Jb wrote:

> >>"Nena" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message

> >>Because you're silly underhand accusations are just as foolish and
> >>ill thought out.
> >

> > But WAIT: you're talking to a DOCTOR here! Golly gee. Of course, she
> > doesn't know her sternum from a stove pipe but that's another matter I
> > suppose.
> >
> Golly gee, you are so abusive, how can you be a 'good man'?

It's interesting that liars and frauds, whenever they fail with their
attempts at smear and deceit, tumble back upon the 'you aren't a good Mason
because....' routine.

You lie, cheat and do whatever you can to show just how horrid Masons are
and - in the end - claim we're not what we *SHOULD* be.

Talk about stupidity!

> >>Yes, I enjoy fiction as well. Best laugh I've had in some time.
> >

> > I also like the way that the Masons killed him with a brain tumor!
> > <shaking head>

> >>Google it, you'll see.
> >

> > I hadn't seen this since I stopped reading CIX! <BWG>
> >
> > http://www.wordiq.com/definition/And_I_claim_my_five_pounds is a good
> > place but since it took beating her on the had through about fifteen
> > messages to get the point across that her stupid claims about Jim Shaw
> > were at the website reference I gave her each of those fifteen times, I
> > SERIOUSLY doubt that she'll be able to figure out either your
> > directions or that the link above will answer it for her.
>
> You are not only rude and abusive but you can not count to three!!!

Want a cite on the number of messages in which I told you to READ THE DARN
WEBSITE LINK I'd given you about Shaw? It's a lot more than three, Beaver
Folk!

On the other hand, I'm willing to bet you don't even know how many aliases
you've used on this newsgroup while you were 'compiling information' about
Masons....

> Golly gee, what was your occupation again?

Here's a clue: I know what a doctor is - and I know what a doctor isn't. You
isn't!

> > Ignorant by design!

<snip my own comments>

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 8:29:48 PM8/17/04

Larry wrote:

> Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message news:<3grUc.126793$M95.26501@pd7tw1no>...
>
>>Hammond of Texas wrote:
>>I had been 'grilled' on it by another mason some time ago. There was a
>>parade and business convention of Masons in my city.
>

> There is no evidence of you being "grilled" in Usenet. I searched and
> I can only find a handful of posts by Nena. Interestingly enough,
> when I searched on your IP address, I find it is reported as an open
> proxy, oft used by spammers and scammers, and as the source or
> destination for some trojan scripts. Using your logic (van says Bro,
> must be Masonic), it appears you are a spreader of viruses or a proxy
> rapist.

Larry, you're are a gentleman, do not make me change my opinion of you.

It is good you checked my IP. I have learned little bit how to do it
myself recently.

I can not explain why you see there what you see. I have more computers
than one; they are connected with a device and long long cable between
rooms. My service provider knows it. It is not to hide, to spam or to
send viruses. It is for my convenience. I have a camera in one so
when I talk on computer with my family overseas they can see me. I have
three programs I can talk on with them but the three programs I use
somehow are incompatible with each other. So I have installed them on
two different computers.

When I look not so great I use another computer to talk with them
and we speak by a microphone only. I do not want them to wary that I do
not look very well.

My IP address has changed recently, but again not to hide, not to spam,
but because I bought a new very fast modem and with it the service
provider has changed my IP. I did not know about it, but I noticed it
when I learned how to check it on others.

> Please refresh our memories of which newspaper and in which city.

I already explained that in another post.

> Thanks.

You are very welcome. I did answer what I could.

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 8:47:12 PM8/17/04

Hammond of Texas wrote:

Essentially, that is what I am saying. I will not 'back up' what I
said. There is not need for me to do it. I know the facts.

Being careful not to tell too much is more important for me than if
anyone of you believe me.

> <shrug>

Larry

Aug 17, 2004, 10:49:36 PM8/17/04
Nena wrote:

> Larry, you're are a gentleman, do not make me change my opinion of you.

Or what?

Exactly what are you implying, young lady?

Nena

Aug 17, 2004, 11:38:05 PM8/17/04

Larry wrote:

> Nena wrote:
>

>> Larry, you're are a gentleman, do not make me change my opinion of you.
>

> Or what?

Or what? It means exactly what I said. I may change my opinion of you if
you 'play' an expert on things you know little about.

> Exactly what are you implying, young lady?

"Interestingly enough,
when I searched on your IP address, I find it is reported as an open
proxy, oft used by spammers and scammers, and as the source or
destination for some trojan scripts".

"it appears you are a spreader of viruses or a proxy
rapist."

These words above are your words, aren't they?

You are forgetting young man that we, the little internet users like me
are not responsible for how we 'appear' or are 'reported' there where
you look at. It is the responsibility of Internet provider, isn't it?
If not call me ignorant on that. I do not mind. I am ignorant about
this but I am responsible for what I do.

On the other hand, when I say it might be a masonic business when bro.
or bros. appear in front of the name on man's car it is the
responsibility of that person to allow the 'bro' or 'bros.' there.

It was put there for a reason with the agreement of the owner, don't you
think?

When I order an Internet I do not discuss with the provider how I would
appear or how I would be 'reported'. This is not my concern.

I know what I do, I know what I do not do on Internet and I am not
concerned with how it appears to you.

Does it sound fair to you?

dogna

Aug 18, 2004, 3:44:18 AM8/18/04
Ed King wrote:

> It's interesting that liars and frauds, whenever they fail with their
> attempts at smear and deceit, tumble back upon the 'you aren't a good Mason
> because....' routine.
>
> You lie, cheat and do whatever you can to show just how horrid Masons are
> and - in the end - claim we're not what we *SHOULD* be.
>
> Talk about stupidity!

Typical fraternal response. Admit nothing. Deny everything. Counteraccuse.

You write like a child Ed. Why is that? Have you not yet learned that
your growth is being stunted by monied masonic belief?

Why NOT simply choose to learn the eSOTereROT-i-CON arts and grow, for
all intents and purposes, for free?

Why NOT simply choose to think about solutions FROM monied problems?

Is freedom not worth a thought Ed...? Don't you want equality?

Here are some websites that might help stimulate a thought or two.
abolishmoney.com
ubarter.com
reformation.org/moneychangers.html
reinventingmoney.com
dorewilliamson.com/plan.html

hope this helps

pass it on

Larry

Aug 18, 2004, 10:51:58 AM8/18/04
Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message news:<xaAUc.137380$gE.22156@pd7tw3no>...

> Larry wrote:
>
> > Nena wrote:
> >

> >> Larry, you're are a gentleman, do not make me change my opinion of you.
> >

> > Or what?
>
> Or what? It means exactly what I said. I may change my opinion of you if
> you 'play' an expert on things you know little about.

"play" an expert? "Things I know little about"? So now you dare me
to change my opinion of you? My opinion of people changes with every
communication or confrontation. You started out as someone who
admitted to being uneducated in certain topics, and you received
guidance. Most recently your accusation of an entire brotherhood
because you "think" you saw something on a van that associated that
van with Freemasonry and some business with a similar name just
happened not to return your calls. When Freemasons are offended that
you would make such a childish remark and let you know they are
offended, you call them rude. Nena, you are being rude by associating
those three facts the way you did.

And then when you make some flippant remark about Freemasons
congratulating each other via a newspaper, you vehemently rejected the
notion of telling anyone what newspaper, citing personal safety.
Nena, if you look up, you will nee my Comcast username and address.
You will see, by examining the headers, my IP address. You can
determine, by use of certain publically available web-based tools, the
location of my ISP hub, and you will notice on many of my messages my
lodge affiliation, including city and state. I already know the
location of your hub using those same tools, and I looked in your
online press and found no mention of a Masonic parade. Maybe I looked
in the wrong place, but just as you accused Masons of the rough
equivalent of insider trading, you took my observations as an
accusation that you were an Internet criminal.

Should my opinion of you change in the least?

> You are forgetting young man that we, the little internet users like me
> are not responsible for how we 'appear' or are 'reported' there where
> you look at. It is the responsibility of Internet provider, isn't it?

No, it isn't. If your system is sending spam or viruses then you are
wholly responsible. Your provider only assigns to you your IP address
and provides connectivity to the world; how you use it and how you
appear is of your own doing. If you violate your service agreement
with your provider, they will cut you off.

> On the other hand, when I say it might be a masonic business when bro.
> or bros. appear in front of the name on man's car it is the
> responsibility of that person to allow the 'bro' or 'bros.' there.

What if they're brothers in faith? What if they're brothers in
service? What if it said Pros?

> When I order an Internet I do not discuss with the provider how I would
> appear or how I would be 'reported'. This is not my concern.
>
> I know what I do, I know what I do not do on Internet and I am not
> concerned with how it appears to you.
>
> Does it sound fair to you?

Should it? Should you not be held responsible for your appearance on
the net? Your appearance certainly counts when walking down the
street, ordering a Big Mac, exaggerating at a job interview, or
interfacing with a client.

And when you post from an IP address that very recently was used to
commit proxy fraud, concerns must be raised. You are either
committing the fraud, or someone is committing it using your poorly
protected computer system. You can only attest to one of those, I'm
sure.

Hammond of Texas

Aug 18, 2004, 11:43:47 AM8/18/04
In article <mXwUc.133430$J06.49721@pd7tw2no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> And, by the way: you have no idea what and how much I know of anything.

Actually, that's not entirely true. While there is little objective
proof, much can be inferred from your statements and demeanor.

You claim to hold a doctorate, which would indicate extensive post
secondary education and, presumably, the critical thinking skills
required to succeed at that endeavor. And yet you appear to be buying
into the whole "Masonic new world order conspiracy" k00kness. In other
words, it is difficult to believe that a well educated person would
behave thusly.

You have made statements and allegations, and failed to back them up
even a shred of credible evidence; the hallmark of the anti-Mason k00k.
You further reinforce this image by making thinly veiled assertions that
some "harm" might come to you, should you provide said proof.

Pardon me, but if it walks like a duck...

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 11:49:30 AM8/18/04

Larry wrote:

> Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message news:<xaAUc.137380$gE.22156@pd7tw3no>...
>

> "play" an expert? "Things I know little about"? So now you dare me
> to change my opinion of you?

We are free and independent to form an opinion on things or on persons
as we see fit when we see things.

Most recently your accusation of an entire brotherhood
> because you "think" you saw something on a van that associated that
> van with Freemasonry and some business with a similar name just
> happened not to return your calls.

Yes, exactly right. I thought it might be a masonic business?

I received at least one good response to look at it differently and I
said I will verify in the future what is meant by what I saw.

Larry, those are not accusations, they are MY thoughts.

> And then when you make some flippant remark about Freemasons
> congratulating each other via a newspaper, you vehemently rejected the
> notion of telling anyone what newspaper, citing personal safety.

But it is truth, how can I say it better?

I already know the
> location of your hub using those same tools, and I looked in your
> online press and found no mention of a Masonic parade.

Ed King is you friend who knows or Sam who grilled me about the paper.

Maybe I looked
> in the wrong place,

You were looking under wrong nick name.

but just as you accused Masons of the rough
> equivalent of insider trading,

Gosh, Larry, I do not even know what 'insider trading' means!. I said
what I saw without even knowing that was something wrong with the adds.

you took my observations as an
> accusation that you were an Internet criminal.

Not that I was, but what you suggested I might be. I explained to you
why it appears as it does when you look where you look and will talk
with the provider about that at my next appointment with them, very soon.

> No, it isn't. If your system is sending spam or viruses then you are
> wholly responsible. Your provider only assigns to you your IP address
> and provides connectivity to the world; how you use it and how you
> appear is of your own doing. If you violate your service agreement
> with your provider, they will cut you off.

They did not cut me off, they did not tell me I am 'spammer', 'sending
viruses' or doing anything illegal.

I must run now, somebody is waiting for me,

I will print your two messages on the proxy or other things I might be
doing with my computer and shaw the Internet provider and ask them about
what you say.

I do have an appointment with them very soon since I move to another
home soon.

I will get back to you when I know something in response.

Finally, you expressed yourself very well.

Bye, bye for now.

Hammond of Texas

Aug 18, 2004, 11:50:47 AM8/18/04
In article <kGxUc.136386$gE.114099@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> Essentially, that is what I am saying. I will not 'back up' what I
> said. There is not need for me to do it. I know the facts.
>
> Being careful not to tell too much is more important for me than if
> anyone of you believe me.

Fair enough. I can respect that. In claiming that stance however, you
have to accept that people will rightly be suspicious of your behavior
and your motives, as they are right in line with the those of a long
line of half-witted, bitter, hateful, and slanderous anti-Mason k00ks.

You can paint a different picture of yourself, or you can live with the
one you've created so far. The ball is in your court.

Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Aug 18, 2004, 4:15:31 PM8/18/04
"JesusIsTheOnlyWorshipfulMaster" <JesusIsTheOnlyW...@nospam.com>
wrote in message news:k8b4i05q9t7m7ft67...@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:03:37 GMT, Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>
> >Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices for
> >services they provide. All were very informative and polite except for
> >one. He just not returned my call after I left my first and last name.
> >
> >I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.

> >Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
> >right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
> >front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?
> >
> >Was it coincidence that he did not call me back or something different,
> >something similar to what Ed King did to my questions: he said rudely
> >'no' just refusing to answer my polite asking while the other mason
> >refused to serve me as a client?
> >
> >In the end I think it was a blessing; from now on I will be asking

> >businesses if they are Masonic before I become their client.

Being a sockpuppet, I'm qualified to detect sockpuppets. That means that I
know you are talking to yourself, blasphemyboi. Why did you pick a female
sock, btw? Your slip is showing LOL!

> Yes, boycott all Freemason run businesses. I do.

Yet you support freemason run newsgroups. Me thinks me detects a
Contradiction in Essence from our resident blasphemyboi.

--

The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one" - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID: <news:40C1EDA4...@enter.net>

"I was voted 'Kook of the year'" - Raymond "Fathead" Karczewski
Confession ID: <news:40c76759...@news.west.earthlink.net>

"I goofed..." - Ed "Dumb as Rocks" Conrad
Confession ID: <news:cg7kf0ho8cs84vq8d...@4ax.com>

"Of Course I am a kook!" - Pietro "Pieboi" Sommavilla
Confession ID: <news:204c3b0a.04072...@posting.google.com>

"I have been drinking like this for 40 years" - Stephen "Varnish" Vanier
Confession ID: <news:7JWKc.99$u96....@news.uswest.net>

bryan

Aug 18, 2004, 4:19:11 PM8/18/04
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:27:07 +0000, Ed King wrote:

------ 8< snippage ------

> Of course, my using a true UK newsreader gets one attuned such phrases: I
> thought Bryan was going to split a gut when I wrote "Git" to someone....

it was a shock finding an american using such a british word... i nearly
fell out of my chair! :-)

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 5:01:04 PM8/18/04

Hammond of Texas wrote:

> In article <mXwUc.133430$J06.49721@pd7tw2no>, Ne...@home.net says...
>
>>And, by the way: you have no idea what and how much I know of anything.
>

> Actually, that's not entirely true. While there is little objective
> proof, much can be inferred from your statements and demeanor.

Yes, but my statements and demeanor are designed by me in the way to
create whatever image I desire.

I learn from you, Masons more this way than in any other way.

Still, my statement above stands true: you know only what I want you to
know.

> You claim to hold a doctorate, which would indicate extensive post
> secondary education and, presumably,

Not presumably, it is a fact. Extensive post secondary education?

9 years, does it sound extensive to you?

?the critical thinking skills

Lots of them. My specialty was to differentiate based on signs,
symptoms, physical findings, lab testing to give the other doctors and
patients the diagnosis of his/her problems. Canada does not have such a
specialty.

> required to succeed at that endeavor.

I had the best marks possible. There was not higher marks available.

And yet you appear to be buying
> into the whole "Masonic new world order conspiracy" k00kness. In other
> words, it is difficult to believe that a well educated person would
> behave thusly.

You are surrounded by an illusion, the illusion I create to hide what I
really know, really believe in and who I am. These are my private matter.

> You have made statements and allegations, and failed to back them up
> even a shred of credible evidence;

I do not have to back up anything what I say nor give you any evidence:
we are not in court. This is usenet.

>the hallmark of the anti-Mason k00k.

Believe what you please, but remember, the 'hallmark' is created by
people who are far from being perfect in their assumptions.

You further reinforce this image by making thinly veiled assertions that
> some "harm" might come to you, should you provide said proof.

Absolutely. I have great enemies right here of whom I know, there may
be others I do not know of.

> Pardon me, but if it walks like a duck...

The same applies to Masons.

Hammond of Texas

Aug 18, 2004, 5:24:29 PM8/18/04
In article <ksPUc.134849$M95.109295@pd7tw1no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> Yes, but my statements and demeanor are designed by me in the way to
> create whatever image I desire.

Then you must accept the effects such behavior. People WILL perceive you
as you appear.

> I learn from you, Masons more this way than in any other way.

Then you will not learn much of value.

> Still, my statement above stands true: you know only what I want you to
> know.

I know rather more than that, I can assure you.

> Not presumably, it is a fact.

Absent proof, it is only your assertion.

> 9 years, does it sound extensive to you?
>
> ?the critical thinking skills
>
> Lots of them. My specialty was to differentiate based on signs,
> symptoms, physical findings, lab testing to give the other doctors and
> patients the diagnosis of his/her problems.

That's a basic definition of the practice of medicine, more
specifically, the principle of differential diagnosis. So?

> Canada does not have such a specialty.

Again, so?

> I had the best marks possible. There was not higher marks available.

Good thing you weren't taking English courses. LOL!

> You are surrounded by an illusion, the illusion I create to hide what I
> really know, really believe in and who I am. These are my private matter.

Ah, so you live in a fantasy world, project that fantasy on the real
world, and then act offended when people don't respond how you think
they should. There is a name for that particular pathology. You're the
doctor, what is it?

> I do not have to back up anything what I say nor give you any evidence:

You DO, if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise, you're just
another k00k. So which will it be?

JB

Aug 18, 2004, 5:56:56 PM8/18/04

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 7:46:12 PM8/18/04

Hammond of Texas wrote:

> In article <ksPUc.134849$M95.109295@pd7tw1no>, Ne...@home.net says...
>

>> the principle of differential diagnosis. So?

Yes, so?

>>I had the best marks possible. There was not higher marks available.
>

> Good thing you weren't taking English courses. LOL!

You base your assumption on what? Can you provide evidence for your
statement?

If you want to be taken seriously, give us a proof.

>>You are surrounded by an illusion, the illusion I create to hide what I
>>really know, really believe in and who I am. These are my private matter.
>

> Ah, so you live in a fantasy world, project that fantasy on the real
> world,

My real world in not my fantasy.

And frankly, I consider your Masonic world more of being the fantasy
world than mine here on usenet.

The 'illusion' you receive is created by the 'method' of delivering what
and how I say what I want to say. This way you have never 'clear'
picture of who I am and what I believe in.

This is created for my own protection.

and then act offended when people don't respond how you think
> they should. There is a name for that particular pathology.

Yes, yes, I heard that before.

But, seriously, there is no pathology involved; the healthiest thing in
the world is if one can laugh not only at the expense of others but at
oneself.

I do it both, but only now, usenet included.

Unfortunately, in my professional life I had not many occasions to laugh.
There were too many human tragedies in which I had to participate
actively.

>You're the
> doctor, what is it?

There are lots of 'doctors' in this ng, they will be happy to help you
if you are not satisfied with my answer.

They have volunteered it many times before.

>>I do not have to back up anything what I say nor give you any evidence:
>

> You DO, if you want to be taken seriously.

No, I do not. If I do, so do you to be taken seriously. Provide a
proof I had not English courses. You made the claim, prove it.

How you do it it is not my business. Shaw us all, that I am not a
doctor by Canadian standards. Shaw us all I am not in the Registry in
Ottawa.

You want to say negative can not be proven? Wrong!

Ask for a list of foreign doctors who took medical exams and passed them
all. It can be done but you have to have my real name.

Otherwise, you're just
> another k00k.

I am not more of a kook than you are. You are enjoying poking fun at
other people, aren't you?

How would you call yourself: a kook or a troll?

>So which will it be?

Frankly my dear, I do not give a .. oh, sorry, it should be: it does
not make any difference to me in my real life.

Larry

Aug 18, 2004, 8:31:24 PM8/18/04
dogna wrote:
> Typical fraternal response. Admit nothing. Deny everything. Counteraccuse.

Same tired old rant, I see.

> Why NOT simply choose to think about solutions FROM monied problems?

When are you going to quit thinking about solutions and actually apply
some? I see you're still chained to that money pit called ISP.

> dorewilliamson.com/plan.html

Do you believe she is Christ as she claims?

Larry
Holbrook #30, A. F. & A. M.
Forest Grove, OR

Larry

Aug 18, 2004, 9:04:23 PM8/18/04
Nena wrote:

> Larry, those are not accusations, they are MY thoughts.

Then don't express them in an accusatory fashion. The phrase "Those are
masonic, aren't they?" is accusatory, where "Are those masonic?" is
inquisitive.

> But it is truth, how can I say it better?

By not bringing it up. When someone tells me he or she is a doctor, the
first thing I want to see is the diploma, followed by a license to
practice medicine. When someone tells me he or she is a police officer,
the first thing I want to see is a badge, followed by an identification
card.

Without anything to back up your story, then it is no more than a story
based in fiction and not fact. I don't care if you're a doctor, but
because you can't (or won't) prove it, it doesn't really matter. Call
yourself President of the United States because it means the same.

> Ed King is you friend who knows or Sam who grilled me about the paper.

I know Ed and Sam only from their posts in this newsgroup. If you use
those tools you claimed to have learned, you will find that my location
is just a little ways from both Ed and Sam. My skills are in
networking, so using the tools in my arsenal is not a difficult matter.

> Maybe I looked
>
>> in the wrong place,
>

> You were looking under wrong nick name.

The Internet is not nick or screen names, it is IP addresses. I don't
look up by email addresses because they are not correct. Yours, for
example, does not match your provider. But your IP address does. It
also matches reports of network abuse.

> Gosh, Larry, I do not even know what 'insider trading' means!.

Then you should look it up.

> I said
> what I saw without even knowing that was something wrong with the adds.

Neither do you realize that you couched your statement in a prejudiced
manner.

> Not that I was, but what you suggested I might be.

Maybe I suggested with some prejudice as well, but as others have said:
when it smells like a duck...

> I explained to you
> why it appears as it does when you look where you look and will talk
> with the provider about that at my next appointment with them, very soon.

Don't wait for an appointment, call their support line. It's published,
and it's usually toll-free. If your system has been taken over by
attackers then you are an unwitting network abuser and you need to have
your provider help you clean up your system and put in place those
security devices that will prevent future attacks.

> They did not cut me off, they did not tell me I am 'spammer', 'sending
> viruses' or doing anything illegal.

There are two reasons for it: That you are not a network abuser, or that
they don't care.

Ed King

Aug 18, 2004, 9:31:00 PM8/18/04
In article <109286621...@spandrell.news.uk.clara.net>, Jb wrote:

> "Hammond of Texas" <spam...@spamcop.net> wrote in message
>

> > Fair enough. I can respect that. In claiming that stance however,
> > you have to accept that people will rightly be suspicious of your
> > behavior and your motives, as they are right in line with the
> > those of a long line of half-witted, bitter, hateful, and
> > slanderous anti-Mason k00ks.
> >

> Not to mention the fact that "she" claimed to have been here under
> several different identities in order to conduct secret research on
> Freemasons.
>
> Not to mention the fact "she" has said she'll never post here again
> (admittedly that was under a different identity - maybe she doesn't
> know what her other personalities are doing?).
>
> Not to mention the fact that "she" claims to be a doctor but then
> fails to identify parts of the body when listed under their medical
> terms.
>
> Credibility rating: Zero.

AND

Not to mention the fact that "she" writes some messages in perfect
English but when being challenged about "her" "facts", writes in what
"she" seems to think will reflect "her" ability to use the language.

AND

Not to mention that "she" claimed that the Masons had somehow gotten
telemarketers to call her....

AND

Well, we could go on and on, I suppose

Credibility rating: LESS THAN Zero!

Fraternally,

Ed King

Aug 18, 2004, 9:31:01 PM8/18/04
In article <k8b4i05q9t7m7ft67...@4ax.com>,
JesusIsTheOnlyWorshipfulMaster wrote:

> Yes, boycott all Freemason run businesses. I do.

How about a list, Steve?

It would be interesting to know how you identify them.

Oh, wait: if they've got a big square and compass over the door.... <ROFL>

Ed King

Aug 18, 2004, 9:31:03 PM8/18/04
In article <412308D2...@ak.net>, Dogna wrote:
> Ed King wrote:
>
> > It's interesting that liars and frauds, whenever they fail with their
> > attempts at smear and deceit, tumble back upon the 'you aren't a good Mason
> > because....' routine.
> >
> > You lie, cheat and do whatever you can to show just how horrid Masons are
> > and - in the end - claim we're not what we *SHOULD* be.
> >
> > Talk about stupidity!
>
> Typical fraternal response. Admit nothing. Deny everything. Counteraccuse.

Not at all, Mr. Roblee. However, at some point we must accept facts. It is, in
fact, a well known and oft-repeated whine of anti-Masons that - after failing
with their lying, cheating and whatever they can do to show just how horrid we
are - that they then take to berating us for, of all things, not behaving as
Masons 'should'....

I'll admit: I've seen it happen many times before - and by golly, there's no
denying it. At all!

And I wouldn't accuse a counter of anything. On the other hand, you don't seem
to like counters....

> You write like a child Ed. Why is that?

I tailor my replies to the assumed intellectual of the person to whom I'm
responding.

Oh, wait.

I use small words for small minds.

There.

That's better.

> Have you not yet learned that your growth is being stunted by monied
> masonic belief?

No.

Does this mean I won't need to do that Atkins thing much longer?

> Why NOT simply choose to learn the eSOTereROT-i-CON arts and grow, for
> all intents and purposes, for free?

Ah, it's boring. You are too.

One trick pony.

And you STILL haven't told us if you used this and your anti-Semitism in your
political platform. Can you tell us about that?

> Why NOT simply choose to think about solutions FROM monied problems?

Because my new polo shirt has a pull in it. Darn.

> Is freedom not worth a thought Ed...?

Yes, it is. Quite a few, in fact.

And every time I post here I realize how it empowers even those with the least
of value amongst us.

> Don't you want equality?

Got it. Thanks.

> Here are some websites that might help stimulate a thought or two.

You've provided them before. And we CONTINUE to ask you if you think that Dore
Williamson is part of the Trinity. Will you be answering that question soon?

> hope this helps

It doesn't.

But it would help to know if those in your district there in Anchorage know
about your anti-Semitism.

> pass it on

You know, by transposing two words and changing one letter....

Never mind.

Your score on getting your point across.

Ed King

Aug 18, 2004, 9:31:04 PM8/18/04
In article <be6058f7.04081...@posting.google.com>, Larry wrote:
> Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message news:<xaAUc.137380$gE.22156@pd7tw3no>...
> > Larry wrote:

> > > Or what?
> >
> > Or what? It means exactly what I said. I may change my opinion of you if
> > you 'play' an expert on things you know little about.
>
> "play" an expert? "Things I know little about"? So now you dare me
> to change my opinion of you? My opinion of people changes with every
> communication or confrontation. You started out as someone who
> admitted to being uneducated in certain topics, and you received
> guidance. Most recently your accusation of an entire brotherhood
> because you "think" you saw something on a van that associated that
> van with Freemasonry and some business with a similar name just
> happened not to return your calls.

I think it was just before you arrived here, Brother, that this particular
trollette - under one of the several identities "she" has used so far - was
telling us how we had managed to identify her, find her phone number, and cause
telemarketers to call her.

It was - to say the least - hilarious!

> When Freemasons are offended that you would make such a childish remark
> and let you know they are offended, you call them rude.

You should have seen "her" before she admitted to having used a number of
identities.... <shaking head>

> Nena, you are being rude by associating those three facts the way you did.

She'll fall back on the 'poor, ignorant me' routine. Just watch.

> And then when you make some flippant remark about Freemasons
> congratulating each other via a newspaper, you vehemently rejected the
> notion of telling anyone what newspaper, citing personal safety.

Damn, those telemarketers are hovering!

<snip>

Fraternally,

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 10:34:38 PM8/18/04

Larry wrote:

> Nena wrote:
>

>> Larry, those are not accusations, they are MY thoughts.
>

> Then don't express them in an accusatory fashion. The phrase "Those are
> masonic, aren't they?" is accusatory, where "Are those masonic?" is
> inquisitive.

I forgot the English grammar and with it how is called the first
statement properly. I have not my grammar book handy, either. But it is
definitely not 'accusatory'. You can answer to it: 'No, they are not',
or if you agree you say: 'Yes, they are'.

Very simple, no need to be overly defensive.

>> But it is truth, how can I say it better?
>

> By not bringing it up.

I must when one of you say it is a ludicrous claim and it is a lie. It
is not.
Do not bring it up.

When someone tells me he or she is a doctor, the
> first thing I want to see is the diploma, followed by a license to
> practice medicine.

Haha, I do not practice medicine here or anywhere for the matter now.
I have no intention of 'treating' you or anyone here nor do I have the
intention of applying for a job here, hahahah..that is when you would
have the right and duty to ask for my diploma and license to practice.

When someone tells me he or she is a police officer,
> the first thing I want to see is a badge, followed by an identification
> card.

Sure, when a police officer wants to arrest you and you know you are
innocent. It could help.

> Without anything to back up your story, then it is no more than a story

And let's keep it as a story without wrong assumptions.

> based in fiction and not fact.

You may not know the facts in this regard but facts are still facts.
It is not a fiction. The diploma exist.

I don't care if you're a doctor, but
> because you can't (or won't) prove it, it doesn't really matter. Call
> yourself President of the United States because it means the same.

Fine.

You may not remember or you might not be here when the circumstance
under which I revealed who I was occurred but it was a must for me to
do. I was afraid someone could hurt a wrong person while it was me who
was responsible for the whole mess.

>> Ed King is you friend who knows or Sam who grilled me about the paper.
>

> I know Ed and Sam only from their posts in this newsgroup. If you use
> those tools you claimed to have learned, you will find that my location
> is just a little ways from both Ed and Sam. My skills are in
> networking, so using the tools in my arsenal is not a difficult matter.
>
>> Maybe I looked
>>
>>> in the wrong place,
>>

>> You were looking under wrong nick name.
>

> The Internet is not nick or screen names, it is IP addresses. I don't
> look up by email addresses because they are not correct. Yours, for
> example, does not match your provider. But your IP address does.

My IP address has changed in the last couple of weeks as I explained in
my other post to you. It may explain why there is a 'handful' post from
me as you said before.

It
> also matches reports of network abuse.
>
>> Gosh, Larry, I do not even know what 'insider trading' means!.
>

> Then you should look it up.

Why? I am not interested in 'insider trading', I am not investing in
stocks. I am not a business person and it was not me who used this
terminology. It was your definition for what I said when I mentioned
those adds.

>> I said what I saw without even knowing that was something wrong with
>> the adds.
>

> Neither do you realize that you couched your statement in a prejudiced
> manner.

My English sounds very clumsy even for me to see with wrong words
sometimes or wrong grammar. Those are not intentional things, they are
my mistakes who does not know how to do it better.

Are you sure you are not overly 'reacting' to what I said.

>> Not that I was, but what you suggested I might be.

> Maybe I suggested with some prejudice as well, but as others have said:
> when it smells like a duck...

And as I said before: it applies to Masons, too.

> > I explained to you
>
>> why it appears as it does when you look where you look and will talk
>> with the provider about that at my next appointment with them, very soon.
>

> Don't wait for an appointment, call their support line. It's published,
> and it's usually toll-free. If your system has been taken over by
> attackers then you are an unwitting network abuser and you need to have
> your provider help you clean up your system and put in place those
> security devices that will prevent future attacks.

It is very good advice but I am already having all available devices put
in place and my computers are checked for viruses every night.

They are also checked for any 'intruder' who would like to get access to
my computers.

I do receive lots of spamm messages on my 'irregular' email address
but it comes as a spam and I do not concern myself with them.

In any case, I will check those things you mentioned in case the devices
are not doing theirs jobs. Thank you.

>> They did not cut me off, they did not tell me I am 'spammer', 'sending
>> viruses' or doing anything illegal.
>

> There are two reasons for it: That you are not a network abuser, or that
> they don't care.

I am sure they would care if I did something wrong or illegal.

The provider is a very 'reputable' business.

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 11:10:53 PM8/18/04

Ed King wrote:

> Not to mention the fact that "she" writes some messages in perfect
> English

It is the best thing you said about me. Thank you, although I know it
was not your intention to please me.

Your statement is the most appreciated
as it comes from my biggest enemy ever.

I did improve my written English, didn't I?

Those other parts of it like the spoken, listening, and understanding
of spoken English went down to my dismay.

I speak other language almost all day long since I have retired.

Lastly, just out of curiously, why do you type 'she' like that?

I am a female so she should be ok now.

Larry

Aug 18, 2004, 11:16:41 PM8/18/04
Ed King wrote:
> Oh, wait: if they've got a big square and compass over the door.... <ROFL>

Common gavel, Ed. He's being hit on the head and assumes it's a Masonic
test.

Jim Bennie

Aug 18, 2004, 11:19:05 PM8/18/04
Hammond of Texas <spam...@spamcop.net> wrote:
>> No, I did not answer. Why? Because I do not want everyone who is
>> lurking here to know which city I am in just in case someone would be,
>> say, 'less friendly' or malicious to me.

> So you are saying, essentially, that you won't back up your assertions
> with facts.

Read about your correspondent here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3F7BC144.7000800%40domain.net

Jim Bennie
PM/DC, No. 44, Vancouver

Ed King

Aug 18, 2004, 11:23:45 PM8/18/04
In article <1TUUc.143669$J06.55833@pd7tw2no>, Nena wrote:
> Ed King wrote:
>

> > Not to mention the fact that "she" writes some messages in perfect
> > English
>
> It is the best thing you said about me. Thank you, although I know it
> was not your intention to please me.

<shrug> Whatever.

> Your statement is the most appreciated
> as it comes from my biggest enemy ever.

Just as you claim others don't understand you, obviously you don't
understand me.

I'm the enemy of fraud and deceit. If the shoe fits - and it does based
on your many dances around here last Spring - then you shouldn't mind
wearing it.

> I did improve my written English, didn't I?

No. You've been playing more mind games. You know it and we know it.

> Those other parts of it like the spoken, listening, and understanding
> of spoken English went down to my dismay.

Yawn.

> I speak other language almost all day long since I have retired.

I'm sure. Say, weren't you leaving?

> Lastly, just out of curiously, why do you type 'she' like that?

Because I feel like it.

> I am a female so she should be ok now.

I could care less if you're a zebra.

What you are is a fraud and a charlatan - as well as a nuisance. You were
only going to be here until you 'did an investigation' - or at least
that's what you claimed under a couple of different identities. You must
be the most inept investigator in the world - but then again, you've had
SO much to deal with considering the calls of the Masonically-inspired
telemarketers and the secret "Bros." wording on trucks passing by....

Jim Bennie

Aug 18, 2004, 11:43:29 PM8/18/04
dogna <dgo...@ak.net> wrote:
> You write like a child Ed.

Irony alert.

> Why NOT simply choose to learn the eSOTereROT-i-CON arts

Thanks for proving my point above.

> dorewilliamson.com/plan.html

Do you think Dore Williamson is Christ, yes or no? Why won't you
answer, Mr. Roblee?

Jim Bennie
Nos. 44 & 100, Vancouver

Nena

Aug 18, 2004, 11:56:14 PM8/18/04

Ed King wrote:

> No. You've been playing more mind games. You know it and we know it.

No, you do not know it. You assume you know.

>>Those other parts of it like the spoken, listening, and understanding
>>of spoken English went down to my dismay.
>

> Yawn.

It is getting late.

>>I speak other language almost all day long since I have retired.
>

> I'm sure. Say, weren't you leaving?

I also said I would come back.

>>Lastly, just out of curiously, why do you type 'she' like that?
>

> Because I feel like it.
>

>>I am a female so she should be ok now.
>

> I could care less if you're a zebra.

Then 'it' would be more appropriate.

> What you are is a fraud

I heard that before but the person who was accusing me of it could not
back up his claim when I asked for one example to be given.

> a charlatan

? The tarot cards said I was 'psychic'.

-> as well as a nuisance.

I agree. I would go away sooner if none of you responded to me.

?You were

> only going to be here until you 'did an investigation' -

I explained what 'investigation' I was doing.

>or at least
> that's what you claimed under a couple of different identities. You must
> be the most inept investigator in the world -

That is your opinion; those who know me say if anything can ever be
'uncovered' I am the only one who could do it.

but then again, you've had
> SO much to deal with considering the calls of the Masonically-inspired
> telemarketers and the secret "Bros." wording on trucks passing by....

Right, they started calling me in response to my posting here and ABOUT
things I said here not even five minutes after I said them. I do not
believe in coincidences. Not that kind of anyway.

If something sounds like a duck....and looks like a duck..

You admitted they were Masons. You were also surprised how could I know
about the justice department someone used to get my personal data. You
knew it.

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 12:09:58 AM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

> I forgot the English grammar and with it how is called the first
> statement properly. I have not my grammar book handy, either.

Every time you need it you misplace it. Is this the kind of image
you're painting for me?

> But it is
> definitely not 'accusatory'.

So you say, but the statement remains true: you were accusatory in your
expression whether you meant to be or not.

> I must [bring it up] when one of you say it is a ludicrous claim and it is a lie. It
> is not.

Okay, let me type slowly so you'll understand. Had you not said
something about being a doctor, no one would have made mention of it.
Had you not said something about masonic ads in your local paper, no one
would have made mention of it. But *you* brought the subject up, you
made the claims, and the people who responded asked you for details.
How convenient that you cannot tell us any details. Sorry, but you are
in the wrong place to assume anything you say will be taken as gospel
without having some backup.

> Haha, I do not practice medicine here or anywhere for the matter now.

Talk about missing the point.

> Sure, when a police officer wants to arrest you and you know you are
> innocent. It could help.

Again, Nena stands on the platform as the clue train pulls out of the
station.

> And let's keep it as a story without wrong assumptions.

No, let's not. It is worthless information.

> You may not know the facts in this regard but facts are still facts.

Then until I know the facts they are purely and unquestionably fiction.

> It is not a fiction. The diploma exist.

So you say.

>> Call
>> yourself President of the United States because it means the same.
>
> Fine.

Missed another clue train.

> You may not remember or you might not be here when the circumstance
> under which I revealed who I was occurred but it was a must for me to
> do. I was afraid someone could hurt a wrong person while it was me who
> was responsible for the whole mess.

Yet here you are again, heading down that same road by casting doubt as
to your credibility and purpose.

> My IP address has changed in the last couple of weeks as I explained in
> my other post to you. It may explain why there is a 'handful' post from
> me as you said before.

Your IP address has been the same since July 26th, Nena. In that time
there has been at least one report of abuse coming from the same
address. You do the math.

> My English sounds very clumsy even for me to see with wrong words
> sometimes or wrong grammar. Those are not intentional things, they are
> my mistakes who does not know how to do it better.
>
> Are you sure you are not overly 'reacting' to what I said.

Oh, I think I'm reacting appropriately, given your apparent attitude
toward the Craft.

> And as I said before: it applies to Masons, too.

Not when you can't even remember what was on the truck and even your own
telephone directory doesn't back you up. Would you like me to post
links to the evidence I found? I'll be happy to show you my sources so
you can make your own decisions.

Here you go:

From the message to which I am responding, your posting host is
24.66.94.143. Looking that up in a DNS server, it resolves to
143.94.66.24.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer px4nr.wp.shawcable.net, a
Shaw Communications address. Looking up the owner, I get confirmation
of that:

$ bw-whois 24.66.94.143
BW whois 3.4 by Bill Weinman (http://whois.bw.org/)
Copyright 1999-2003 William E. Weinman
Request: 24.66.94.143
connected to whois.arin.net [69.25.34.143:43] ...

OrgName: Shaw Communications Inc.
OrgID: SHAWC
Address: Suite 800
Address: 630 - 3rd Ave. SW
City: Calgary
StateProv: AB
PostalCode: T2P-4L4
Country: CA

Going to my IP address locater, I find the IP address hub is reported to
be in Winnipeg.

Now, using our friend Google, I searched for your IP address and found
this:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=24.66.94.143&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&scoring=d

The very first result is a message indicating your IP address is somehow
involved with the sending of a trojan. In fact, several of the 2100
hits seem to show that a trojan or simple spam came from the address you
currently use.

But since all of your messages in this newsgroup have come from the very
same address, and you have been posting here since July 26th. Looking
back at that other link, I see that only one message was posted that
reported your IP address since July 26th.

With that information in hand, and your desire to keep your identity and
location hidden - conveniently preventing you from founding any of your
questionable claims - I'd have to state that whatever you say has little
value or credibility. Your word is no good. Ergo, you did not see some
Masonic work van pass your house, there were no ads in your paper of
Masons congratulating each other, there was no Masonic parade, and you
are not a doctor.

I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. I don't think you'll
find it in here, though.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 12:19:36 AM8/19/04
JB <masoni...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> "The Trolls' Troll" <Ne...@home.net> wrote in message

>> No, I did not answer. Why? Because I do not want everyone who is
>> lurking here to know which city I am in just in case someone would
>> be, say, 'less friendly' or malicious to me.

The solution is easy .. don't post where you think people are out
to get you.

Of course, you won't try that option. Kinda defeats the purpose of
trolling Usenet, doesn't it?

> Do you really think people believe you? Or are you just bored so you
> figure you'll change your identity again and come bother A.F. for a
> bit?

> Your excuses are so poor I can't believe you take yourself seriously.

Read the words of "Nena":

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=3F7BC144.7000800%40domain.net

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 12:22:33 AM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

> Several days ago I phoned several businesses to compare their prices for
> services they provide. All were very informative and polite except for
> one. He just not returned my call after I left my first and last name.
>
> I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday.
>
> Yesterday a business van passed me on the street and guess what? On its
> right side it had a name of the man I phoned and had Bro. or Bros. in
> front of it. That means Masonic van, Masonic business, isn't it?

As Masonic as "Smith Brothers" cough drops - not at all.

> Was it coincidence that he did not call me back or something different,

Probably something different...

> something similar to what Ed King did to my questions: he said rudely
> 'no' just refusing to answer my polite asking while the other mason
> refused to serve me as a client?

If he refused to serve you, you weren't a client, silly. Maybe they
don't do business with psycho ceramics or bigots...

> In the end I think it was a blessing; from now on I will be asking
> businesses if they are Masonic before I become their client.

I bet you ask your doctors if they are Jewish too, doncha?

--
|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart. - Goldman 3:16

Brother Gene .*.
past Master of two (2) Black Lodges
Blackmer #442 and Black Mountain #845
H.M.S.H.
Q.P.H.D.
Regular 1,765 degree Mason
Most Wonderful Grand High Exhaulted Imperial Omnipotent Mystic Regal
Stomper, and Wearer of the Official Purple Underwear
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
http://www.freemason.org
http://mastermason.com/BrotherGene
http://www.mastermason.com/BrotherGene/frequently_asked_questions.htm
MBBFMN #387
ICQ #503060
************************************
"Are you guys ready? Let's Roll!!"
Todd Beamer, Flight 93
************************************

"In theory, Communism works! - Russian saying.

Remember: Your Masonry may be different from someone else's.

Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.

Any Mason may use the contents for any valid Masonic purpose, permission
may be granted to others upon request.

Objects in this post are funnier than they appear
Be seeing you

And in case I don't see ya' - Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 12:23:35 AM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

> That may not be easy to accomplish; Mason run businesses are very
> popular in my city.
>
> I found out this from a newspaper when they congratulated each other on
> the good business they do.

What newspaper was this supposed to be in, and what date?

Hammond of Texas

Aug 19, 2004, 12:45:47 AM8/19/04
In article <2lUUc.145759$gE.110807@pd7tw3no>, Ne...@home.net says...

> Larry wrote:
>
> > Nena wrote:
> >

> >> Larry, those are not accusations, they are MY thoughts.
> >

> > Then don't express them in an accusatory fashion. The phrase "Those are
> > masonic, aren't they?" is accusatory, where "Are those masonic?" is
> > inquisitive.
> >
> I forgot the English grammar and with it how is called the first
> statement properly. I have not my grammar book handy, either. But it is
> definitely not 'accusatory'. You can answer to it: 'No, they are not',
> or if you agree you say: 'Yes, they are'.

Larry,

She's playing games, and thinks she's being clever, pretending that she
has less of a grasp of English than she did 24 hours ago. I don't
understand it, but it's childish and won't waste any more of MY time.

She's plonked.

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 12:28:43 AM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

> Can you distinguish accusations from, let's say 'wondering'?

Yup.

> Did you see the question mark I put at the end?

Yup.

> Did you notice that I am seeking the answers myself and appreciate
> every response from Masons who provide a different but valuable point to
> look at this?

Yup.

> Don't you think you are making lots of noise out of nothing?

Nope.

> And, please, contribute to the ng without putting people down, can you?

Oh, I never contribute to this newsgroup.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 12:31:54 AM8/19/04
Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> Ed King wrote:
>> No. You've been playing more mind games. You know it and we know it.
>>
> No, you do not know it. You assume you know.

Nope. We know it.

Hammond of Texas

Aug 19, 2004, 12:49:28 AM8/19/04
In article <cg1679$m4f$1...@luna.vcn.bc.ca>, jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca says...

Ah..., as I suspected; pathetic, loser, troll.

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 12:41:49 AM8/19/04
Hammond of Texas wrote:

> In other
> words, it is difficult to believe that a well educated person would
> behave thusly.

A well educated person would not behave like him...

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 1:25:43 AM8/19/04
Ed King wrote:

> What you are is a fraud and a charlatan - as well as a nuisance. You were
> only going to be here until you 'did an investigation' - or at least
> that's what you claimed under a couple of different identities. You must
> be the most inept investigator in the world - but then again, you've had
> SO much to deal with considering the calls of the Masonically-inspired
> telemarketers and the secret "Bros." wording on trucks passing by....

And don't forget about us ordering that pizza for "her".

Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.

Any Mason may use the contents for any valid Masonic purpose, permission

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 3:11:03 AM8/19/04
Gene Goldman <br_...@pacbell.dot.net> wrote:

> Ed King wrote:
>> You must
>> be the most inept investigator in the world - but then again, you've had
>> SO much to deal with considering the calls of the Masonically-inspired
>> telemarketers and the secret "Bros." wording on trucks passing by....

> And don't forget about us ordering that pizza for "her".

Just don't wear a Brooks Bros. suit when you do, Gene.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 5:19:20 AM8/19/04
Hammond of Texas <spammer...@spamcop.net> wrote:
> Ah..., as I suspected; pathetic, loser, troll.

Well, Tex, it is to laugh. "Doctor Beaver Folk" starts out with a
seemingly innocent question about Jim Shaw's book. And it was a
fair question. But then when greeted with the truth about Shaw's
fudging of facts, she refuses to accept it and refuses to look up
any information. So much for someone who claimed she came here to
get information.

I don't even need to get into the unusual claim of a public Masons
parade during Grand Lodge, nor to the silliness about "Bros" on the
side of a van. Next, the good "doctor" will claim Cook's Travellers
Cheques have something to do with restaurants because restaurants
have cooks.

I do find Larry's note about spamming interesting.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 5:28:24 AM8/19/04
Larry <mcml...@comcast.not> wrote:
>> It is not a fiction. The diploma exist.

> So you say.

The College of Physicians and Surgeons would certainly know, wouldn't
they?

> Your IP address has been the same since July 26th, Nena. In that time
> there has been at least one report of abuse coming from the same
> address. You do the math.

Larry, let's make something abundantly clear, as I don't want to
see Marta or whatever fake name she wants to use this week unfairly
accused of net abuse. Is it possible more than one subscriber is using
that particular IP address?

By the way, they use the term "brothers" during speeches at trade
union conventions. Ya think the Teamsters are after Doctor Beaver
Folk?

JB

Aug 19, 2004, 5:56:14 AM8/19/04

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:17:58 AM8/19/04

Larry wrote:

> Nena wrote:
>

>> I forgot the English grammar and with it how is called the first
>> statement properly. I have not my grammar book handy, either.
>

> Every time you need it you misplace it. Is this the kind of image
> you're painting for me?

This statement is very unfair. If you read my messages you would see it
is consistent with what I am saying all along: I am moving to a new
place, my books are packed. All of them. My little dictionary which I
need desperately from time to time is gone into one of tens of boxes. I
even packed my electronic dictionary already and can not figure out why
I did that. It is a pocket size, I could carry it in my purse.

I packed all tea(s) I had at home and I had to go to a store to buy a
new one because I had no idea which 'kitchen' box it is. It was much
easier.

With my books there is an entire different story. I have already too
many of them and can not simply go and buy another one.

>> But it is
>
>> definitely not 'accusatory'.

We will go nowhere with the other issues of 'accusations' and 'defensive
mechanisms' if we do not start to trust each other.

That is why I want to skip them and move to something very interesting
you said below.

>> My IP address has changed in the last couple of weeks as I explained
>> in my other post to you. It may explain why there is a 'handful' post
>> from me as you said before.

This above is what I said,

> Your IP address has been the same since July 26th, Nena. In that time
> there has been at least one report of abuse coming from the same
> address. You do the math.

It is good to know that someone else keeps track of those things and you
posted the date my IP had changed. July 26the, so it does not differ
much from
what I said: 'in the last couple of weeks'.

For someone who lives without a watch and a calendar it is not very bad.

Very interesting but sounds like chinese to me. I have no clue what
'trojan' is.

In fact, several of the 2100
> hits seem to show that a trojan or simple spam came from the address you
> currently use.

Ok, so now it is a 'trojan' OR 'simple spam' which came from the address
I currently use. If it is not 'trojan' which I have no idea what it
means, then it is 'simple spam'. And 'simple spam' means that my
computer is sending 'spam' somewhere? Where? It is sending it without my
knowledge? Gosh, do not lynch me for my ignorance.

I am fascinated by the newest technologies but it sounds like a magic to
me which I know nothing about.

> But since all of your messages in this newsgroup have come from the very
> same address

ok, I am with you so far

> and you have been posting here since July 26th. Looking
> back at that other link, I see that only one message was posted that
> reported your IP address since July 26th.

Gosh, you lost me. Is then one or all messages coming from the same
address?

> With that information in hand, and your desire to keep your identity and
> location hidden

Larry, what are you saying? What the one has to do with the other?

Do you admit that from the technological point of view you are unable to
draw any conclusive evidence if one or all my messages
are coming from the same address?

What kind of value such an information have at all?

Please, forgive me, I am very serious now and I am not teasing you.

- conveniently preventing you from founding any of your
> questionable claims - I'd have to state that whatever you say has little
> value or credibility.

That was said about me long before you looked into the 'background of
technology ' of my messages.

With the last statement of mine it does not mean that I do agree what
was said or what you are saying now but you have the right to form you
opinion according to the level of your intelligence. Everyone does that.

My disappointments are coming from the little technological value you
have provided to 'prove' I have little credibility in what I say.

You do not prove anything regarding my credibility by providing the
technological information that you did here.

> Your word is no good. Ergo, you did not see some
> Masonic work van pass your house, there were no ads in your paper of
> Masons congratulating each other, there was no Masonic parade, and you
> are not a doctor.

Those statements of yours can only shaw your lack of trust towards me
and I can understand that.

However, they have little factual value because you
did not provide anything of value to support your statements.

So as I see them they are just your opinion against the facts
that I know of; I could touch them: my diplomas, the newspaper are read
about the convention, the adds, the parade.

I even was able to snap a few photos of the parade and those photos
exist. One of them was send Overseas to my friends so they can see
what I saw. When I have to prove them it would be very easy to do.

With what I saw on the van is little bit more difficult but it is very
possible I will find out in the future.

I know people who might know him.

One more statement about 'accusatory' charackter of my 'masonic
business' staff: what is wrong with 'masonic business' apart from that
the guy did not call me back?

> I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.

I hope for that, too. However, I am sure there is nothing for you
to worry about. Absolutely nothing.

I don't think you'll
> find it in here, though.

I am sure this is one source I might if I stay long enough.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:34:36 AM8/19/04

Larry wrote:

> In that time
> there has been at least one report of abuse coming from the same
> address. You do the math.

Sorry, I missed that and had to come back as it is very important what
you say:
'at least one report of abuse coming from the same address? Meaning:
from my address?

Did I send the complain somewhere and not know it? Where was is sent?
What abuse? Did my ISP sent it? To whom?

Larry, those are 'innuendoes' which you 'must' support better to
maintain you credibility as an technological expert.

Never mind my ignorance, you are not convincing in your statements.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:36:36 AM8/19/04

Jim Bennie wrote:

> Hammond of Texas <spammer...@spamcop.net> wrote:
>

> I do find Larry's note about spamming interesting.

So do I. Very, very interesting.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:44:51 AM8/19/04

Jim Bennie wrote:

> Larry <mcml...@comcast.not> wrote:
>

>>Your IP address has been the same since July 26th, Nena. In that time
>>there has been at least one report of abuse coming from the same
>>address. You do the math.
>

> Larry, let's make something abundantly clear, as I don't want to
> see Marta or whatever fake name she wants to use this week unfairly
> accused of net abuse.

>Is it possible more than one subscriber is using
> that particular IP address?

It is very good point.

I am waiting for his answer, too, though from another angle since I know
how many or one are using it.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:47:04 AM8/19/04

JB wrote:

> "Larry" <mcml...@comcast.not> wrote in message
>

> Excellently put Brother!

Those adds I was talking about sounded very similar: congratulations
from one brother to the other.

Nothing wrong with it.

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 10:38:54 AM8/19/04
Jim Bennie <jgbe...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote in message news:<cg1rro$2s5$2...@luna.vcn.bc.ca>...

> Larry, let's make something abundantly clear, as I don't want to
> see Marta or whatever fake name she wants to use this week unfairly
> accused of net abuse. Is it possible more than one subscriber is using
> that particular IP address?

Marta? I'll have to look that up when I have a chance.

Technically, yes. There are a number of reasons why more than one
person would appear to be coming from the same address:
1) Shaw uses a NAT-type (network address translation, allows an
internal network to interface with the Internet) router to masquerade
all their users and so everyone will have the same address. This is
counterproductive on their part because it prevents anyone from
accurately reporting abuse and causes Shaw no end of headaches sifting
through those reports.
2) Shaw users post via a proxy news server, so all Usent posts from
Shaw users come from the same address. Again, this is a management
nightmare, but not so much as the first example.
3) Her apartment complex provides internet service. Several
complexes in my area do this, but it is my impression that each
apartment either receives a static address or is assigned from the
same range as all other subscribers. It is possible that the complex
leases an address or a range, and then manages an internal network and
NATs their residents' access. In such a case, several users would be
on the same address.
4) Her computer has been compromised. If you ever check the headers
of the spam you receive, you might find that a lot of it comes from
cable internet subscribers. An attacker (hacker is the wrong word, in
my opinion) sends the victim a message that contains a malicious
payload. The victim unwittingly executes that payload and now a
trojan program is loaded and running. Most often the trojan allows
someone else to connect via that victim's computer with no means to
trace the connection back to the attacker.
5) IP spoofing, whereby someone sends a message and causes it to
appear to have come from an IP address different than theirs. This is
hard to do without having access to several systems within a provider,
or running and establishing one's own set of routing tools. It's
rarely done these days because there are easier alternatives like
trojans.

I would wager that, if she is not the voluntary source of the abuse,
she is the victim of a trojan. Her attitude appears to have signs of
complacency and she may not be aware of the more dangerous delivery
methods attackers are using these days.

> By the way, they use the term "brothers" during speeches at trade
> union conventions. Ya think the Teamsters are after Doctor Beaver
> Folk?

Ah, I see. Having never been in a union nor their convention, I
wasn't aware. But it makes sense; the term seems to be used in many
places.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 12:51:32 PM8/19/04
Larry <mcml...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Is it possible more than one subscriber is using
>> that particular IP address?

> Technically, yes.

<snip explanations>

Thanks, Larry. Just wanted to make sure. Again, I don't want to see
"net abuse" claims hurled around if there's a good chance they're not
true. For the record, I don't think they are in this case.

>> By the way, they use the term "brothers" during speeches at trade
>> union conventions. Ya think the Teamsters are after Doctor Beaver
>> Folk?

> Ah, I see. Having never been in a union nor their convention, I
> wasn't aware. But it makes sense; the term seems to be used in many
> places.

It's also used at NDP conventions here. Gee, and there are also
Brother typewriters. The list goes on. So naturally, it must be
those dreaded Masons ;)

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 12:56:06 PM8/19/04
Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> Never mind my ignorance, you are not convincing in your statements.

Irony alert.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 1:14:11 PM8/19/04

Jim Bennie wrote:
> Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
>
>>Never mind my ignorance, you are not convincing in your statements.
>

> Irony alert.

Nonsense, Mr. Bennie.

Larry did explain himself much better in a message to you that he did to
me, that is all.

I see now he is an expert.

Jim Bennie

Aug 19, 2004, 1:26:48 PM8/19/04
Nena <Ne...@home.net> wrote:
> Did I send the complain somewhere and not know it? Where was is sent?
> What abuse? Did my ISP sent it? To whom?

> Larry, those are 'innuendoes' which you 'must' support better to
> maintain you credibility as an technological expert.

Hey, Larry, lookee here! You provide an easily-clickable link with
all the answers -- and it's completely ignored. Where have we seen
that before?

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 2:45:49 PM8/19/04
Hammond of Texas <spammer...@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b8dd053...@pdx.news.speakeasy.net>...

> Larry,
>
> She's playing games, and thinks she's being clever, pretending that she
> has less of a grasp of English than she did 24 hours ago. I don't
> understand it, but it's childish and won't waste any more of MY time.
>
> She's plonked.

Absolutely. I'm tired of her games, too.

JesusCanOnlyBeTheWorshipfulMaster

Aug 19, 2004, 3:11:28 PM8/19/04

LOL, you guys won't plonk anyone, you keep responding to my posts, I
guess it is because of Damage Control, like Edwin TRYS to do.

KIV11

Aug 19, 2004, 3:22:37 PM8/19/04
Larry wrote:

>Absolutely. I'm tired of her games, too.

She played the same game last year when her name was Marta and she was packing
for Europe. Looks like she is still packing after changing names.

George K.

George Orwell

Aug 19, 2004, 3:31:27 PM8/19/04

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

Aug 19, 2004, 4:24:47 PM8/19/04

Hammond of Texas

Aug 19, 2004, 4:25:23 PM8/19/04
In article <apu9i09e1d3r46anc...@4ax.com>,
JesusCanOnlyBeTh...@nospam.com says...

> >> She's plonked.
> >
> >Absolutely. I'm tired of her games, too.
>

> LOL, you guys won't plonk anyone, you keep responding to my posts, I
> guess it is because of Damage Control, like Edwin TRYS to do.

Wanna see the contents of my kill file?

Your mistake, Steve, is in thinking that since we don't plonk you, we
don't plonk anybody. That's not true. I plonk lots of boring trolls, but
you're SPECIAL, Steve. We keep you going on purpose. :)

KIV11

Aug 19, 2004, 4:31:18 PM8/19/04
Hammond wrote:

>you're SPECIAL, Steve. We keep you going on purpose.

And he doesn't even realize it!!!

Geeorge K.

Anonymous

Aug 19, 2004, 5:47:52 PM8/19/04

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 8:53:42 PM8/19/04

Oh, that's a tough question. Let me see, now. Where have we seen
someone completely ignore links to web pages that contain details
referred to in a post?

Um...

It's on the tip of my tongue...

Steev? No, he can't read otherwise he'd be embarrassed by his own posts.

Dog boy? No, too addicted to money.

librarian? What librarian?

Alex? Amateur.

Sockpuppet? No, overqualified - he has intelligence.

Sorry, Jim, the name escapes ....

Oh, you're not talking about the highly *cough* educated doctor Nena,
are you? She certainly wouldn't pass up a chance to read the proof
which I so clearly demonstrated.

<chuckle>

Sincerely and Fraternally,

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 8:55:05 PM8/19/04
Steev wrote:
> like Edwin TRYS to do.

Who is Edwin, Steev? Are you deluded?

Why am I asking you?

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 9:16:56 PM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

> We will go nowhere with the other issues of 'accusations' and 'defensive
> mechanisms' if we do not start to trust each other.

Then give us a reason to trust you. Keep your word and do what you said
you would do.

JesusCanOnlyBeTheWorshipfulMaster

Aug 19, 2004, 9:16:28 PM8/19/04
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:55:05 -0700, Larry <mcml...@comcast.not>
wrote:

Edwin King, King of ProPAGANda for you Mason Swine. The Masonic
Disinfo site

Larry

Aug 19, 2004, 9:24:51 PM8/19/04
Steev the Simple wrote:
> Edwin King, King of ProPAGANda for you Mason Swine. The Masonic
> Disinfo site

Sorry, Steev. I don't know any Edwin King. You must be underdosing again.

Hey Ed, do you know an Edwin King? Relative, maybe, that Steev seems to
hate above all others?

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 9:44:08 PM8/19/04

Gene Goldman wrote:
> Nena wrote:
>
>> We will go nowhere with the other issues of 'accusations' and
>> 'defensive mechanisms' if we do not start to trust each other.
>

> Then give us a reason to trust you. Keep your word and do what you said
> you would do.

And vice versa. You as a Mason and a 'host' start first. The rest will
be easy.

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 10:02:56 PM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

Fine. I said that I would post here from time to time - and I have kept
my word.
YOU said that YOU would NOT post here any more.
Please do the honest and honorable thing, and keep your word.

For once.

Nena

Aug 19, 2004, 10:44:01 PM8/19/04

Gene Goldman wrote:

>>> Then give us a reason to trust you. Keep your word and do what you
>>> said you would do.
>>>
>> And vice versa. You as a Mason and a 'host' start first. The rest
>> will be easy.
>>
> Fine. I said that I would post here from time to time - and I have kept
> my word.
> YOU said that YOU would NOT post here any more.
> Please do the honest and honorable thing, and keep your word.

The honorable and honest thing for a Mason, the good one who makes the
world better supposedly for everyone is to never accuse anyone of
'lying' just because a Mason does not know the facts.

The honorable thing to do for a Mason is to keep his words, too, without
any exception, not only in a chosen 'field' of posting here or not posting.

You accused me of lying when I said a public school asked for a money, a
lot of money from a certain religious group of students or would expel
them from a public school.

You told me to have my documents ready when 'authorities' come to my
home. It was not honorable thing to do.

You did not keep your word, you did more dishonorable things toward me
and you still do.

I will not respond to your other insulting post.

You are a shame for the whole fraternity.

Almost everyone not only me who is not a Mason who comes with contact
with you in this ng. is insulted first without any reason or mocked upon..

This is not honorable thing to do for any Mason.

You and some of your brothers excel in insults and innuendoes,
accusations and mockery. These are not honorable things to do.

That would be it for now but as I said many times I will come back
here when I feel like it.

Unless, you start to be honest, fair, honorable you can not 'demand'
that from others just because this is convenient thing for you.

Gene Goldman

Aug 19, 2004, 11:10:25 PM8/19/04
Nena wrote:

>>> And vice versa. You as a Mason and a 'host' start first. The rest
>>> will be easy.
>>>
>> Fine. I said that I would post here from time to time - and I have
>> kept my word.
>> YOU said that YOU would NOT post here any more.
>> Please do the honest and honorable thing, and keep your word.
>>
> The honorable and honest thing for a Mason, the good one who makes the
> world better supposedly for everyone is to never accuse anyone of
> 'lying' just because a Mason does not know the facts.

Right. Pretend that you never promised not to post here any more. If
you do it long enough, you might even start to believe it yourself.

And by the way, I didn't accuse you of lying, I asked you if you were
going to keep your word - not to post here any more. Lying is
deliberately making false statements. I believe you wanted to stop
posting here. I even believe you STILL want to stop - but you can't
help yourself.

> The honorable thing to do for a Mason is to keep his words, too, without
> any exception, not only in a chosen 'field' of posting here or not posting.

And that I do. As anyone who knows me will attest.

> You accused me of lying when I said a public school asked for a money, a
> lot of money from a certain religious group of students or would expel
> them from a public school.

Nope. I asked for ANY sort of information that might give others a
reason to believe you. The (well documented and frequently stated) fact
is that you have no credibility here because of the unbelievable nature
of your posts. I was inviting you to create some - or at least create
an image that might lead to some. YOU made the choice.
The fact that no one here believes you doesn't mean you are lying,
necessarily.
And no one here cares enough about you to care much either.

> You told me to have my documents ready when 'authorities' come to my
> home. It was not honorable thing to do.

No, but it was good advice.

By the way, did you know that the word "gullible" has been removed from
the dictionary?

> You did not keep your word, you did more dishonorable things toward me
> and you still do.

What do you think I have promise that I have not performed?

> I will not respond to your other insulting post.
>
> You are a shame for the whole fraternity.

<LOL>
I guess that is why they have conferred so many honors upon me, huh?
That's ok, though. If I cared about you - any more than being an
extremely amusing diversion - I might be concerned about your opinion of me.
Then again, if you had any credibility, I might even believe that you
were being sincere.

> Almost everyone not only me who is not a Mason who comes with contact
> with you in this ng. is insulted first without any reason or mocked upon..

I see. <LOL>
Yes, they have commented on it - frequently.
<LOL>

> This is not honorable thing to do for any Mason.

Well, when I have some reason to believe you, if that ever happens, I
will probably take that under advisement.

> You and some of your brothers excel in insults and innuendoes,
> accusations and mockery. These are not honorable things to do.

And you being SUCH an authority on honor and honesty as you are, I am
sure you can easily predict how much importance something like that
coming from someone like you has in my life.
<LOL>

> That would be it for now but as I said many times I will come back
> here when I feel like it.

Or, you could keep your word not to post here any more. The choice is
yours, after all.

> Unless, you start to be honest, fair, honorable you can not 'demand'
> that from others just because this is convenient thing for you.

<LOL>

JB

Aug 20, 2004, 5:57:48 AM8/20/04

Ed King

Aug 20, 2004, 7:28:02 AM8/20/04
In article <apu9i09e1d3r46anc...@4ax.com>, JesusCanOnlyBeTheWorshipfulMaster wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2004 11:45:49 -0700, mcml...@comcast.net (Larry) wrote:
>
> >Hammond of Texas <spammer...@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b8dd053...@pdx.news.speakeasy.net>...
> >> Larry,
> >>
> >> She's playing games, and thinks she's being clever, pretending that she
> >> has less of a grasp of English than she did 24 hours ago. I don't
> >> understand it, but it's childish and won't waste any more of MY time.
> >>
> >> She's plonked.
> >
> >Absolutely. I'm tired of her games, too.
>
> LOL, you guys won't plonk anyone,

Wow, Steve: you just know SO much, don't you?

> you keep responding to my posts,

That's because we OWN you, monkey boy!

> I guess it is because of Damage Control, like Edwin TRYS to do.

<ROFL> The only damage control that needs to be done is for REAL Christians who're so embarassed byyour behavior that they
are beside themselves.

Oh, and this is time #22: my name is not Edwin. Your failure to accept this is quite like your lying and unwillingness to
accept facts when you're getting attention.

Going to create any more sock puppets to congratulate yourself? <ROFL>

Ed King

http://www.masonicinfo.com -- Anti-Masonry: Points of View

Ed King

Aug 20, 2004, 7:28:03 AM8/20/04
In article <MPG.1b8eac937...@pdx.news.speakeasy.net>, Hammond of

Poor Steve is so desparate for attention, he even pops into other threads.
We control that monkey boy!

It is loading more messages.