Re: innerjewel lies some more Re: Capgun lies then giggles like a shiteater

Sniper .308

Nov 13, 2007, 10:05:20 AM11/13/07
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:17:40 -0800, BlackWolf <to...@budweiser.com>
wrote:

>Proof of lying faggot capgun's shit fetish:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.faggots/browse_thread/thread/be1f372eb33c5f08

Damn those pesky NNTP's, eh Blobby? Google is not your friend,
suckboy.

Seriously Blobby we all know you love shit eating and you are just
projecting that point on to others, so why don't you tell us why you
love it so much

From: bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.security.pgp,bc.politics
Subject: Re: Is cappy a liar or a coward? Or is he both? (I say
"both".)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:51:40 -0700

From: bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.security.pgp,bc.politics
Subject: Re: Hey cappy! Why did you tell me 250-613-9183 is your phone
number when it isn't? You've proven yourself to be a lying cowardly
faggot, cappy! LMAO!
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:56:59 -0700

From: "Sniper.308" <sniper.308...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.flame.faggots
Subject: Shit on me, please.
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:44:29 -0700

innerjewel

Nov 14, 2007, 8:26:01 PM11/14/07
I think you have me confused with someone else. I only post on
alt.freemasonry and have no interest in the other NGs posted here. I
do report abuse when it makes it's way to alt.freemasonry.
Have a nice day, elsewhere.

BlackWolf

Nov 14, 2007, 9:19:36 PM11/14/07

innerjewel

Nov 14, 2007, 11:01:34 PM11/14/07

From your response I can see that your life must be lacking a lot.
Your own insignificant existense on this earth is far worse than any
kind of revenge I could exact by calling you names. Sucks to be you.

BlackWolf

Nov 15, 2007, 7:09:48 AM11/15/07

Sucks worse to be so dumb you can't spell simple words like
"existence" (or, in other threads, "its").

You run your dicksucker with idle threats (i.e. "I do report
abuse..."), but the fact is you can't do what you threaten.

LMAO @ the impotent faggot innerjerk. :-)

innerjewel

Nov 15, 2007, 10:25:13 AM11/15/07
What lies do you refer to? The newsreader for google groups has a
report abuse option. I choose to use it to report anti-social
behaviour like yours. Keep trolling, see if I care, I'll just rat you
out until they can your account. Please, please forgive me for
neglecting to place a comma between the T and S in it's!!! Oh the
shame!!!! What will I ever do??? Go get spitroasted!

4s00th

Nov 15, 2007, 12:52:02 PM11/15/07

While I understand your anger and being upset about people posting
bullshit about you and all, and even faking posts from you, would this
be a really bad time to mention that when you combine nouns and verb
participle forms into a word, you usually hyphenate? As in
spit-roasted?

I'm sorry, I prolly shouldn't have done that, but I swear to God that
I just could not resist!

Seriously though -- don't let the trolls get you down. After all,
that's what makes them happy little boys. If you gotta report them,
fine then do so -- by all means! But don't respond to them, it only
turns them on. And there's nothing worse than a horny troll.

-- 4s0...@hushmail.com

If you send email, I will reply to it here at asbl
(without showing your email addy)
unless you ask me not to.

Male Panties@hotmail.com MiNt Flavor she Male Condoms

Nov 15, 2007, 4:42:19 PM11/15/07
Bwahaha!

MiNt Flavor she Male Condoms

BlackWolf

Nov 15, 2007, 10:05:05 PM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 10:25 am, innerjewel <fiatlu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What lies do you refer to? The newsreader for google groups has a
> report abuse option. I choose to use it to report anti-social
> behaviour like yours. Keep trolling, see if I care, I'll just rat you
> out until they can your account.

LMAO! It's November 15, 2007. Let's see how long it takes for you to
get my account canceled, faggot. :-)

> Please, please forgive me for
> neglecting to place a comma between the T and S in it's!!!

What? A comma? ROFLMAO! You're an even dumber fuckwit than I thought
you were! :-)

> Oh the
> shame!!!! What will I ever do???

What a pussy. LOL.

innerjewel

Nov 15, 2007, 10:36:09 PM11/15/07
Plonk!.

BlackWolf

Nov 15, 2007, 10:47:12 PM11/15/07
On Nov 15, 10:36 pm, innerjewel <fiatlu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Plonk!.

Translation: Stupid faggot innerjewel at least knows when he's gotten
the bitch-slapping he deserved. LOL!

ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)

Nov 16, 2007, 6:50:13 AM11/16/07
On Nov 15, 10:36�pm, innerjewel <fiatlu...@hotmail.com> wrote: