STARS WARS WEAPONS ARE FOR FIGHTING AGAINST ARMAGEDON

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 6:58:19 AM5/1/07
THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
666 in logical code.

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.

They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
spirits? This is really silly.

www.666myth.co.nr ---- Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-
SITE hacked it.
Site will go back online soon.
http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
Untill then verify in the calculator above.

www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered
www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html

HIRAM DISCOVERED represents Masons who worship Satan.

HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666
in multiples of 6.
A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.

THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE
= 666 in logical code.

HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
code reverse order.
Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so on backwards through the alphabet all the
way to A.

YEHOVAH loves the Freemasons who do not worship Satan. Freemasons are
free to worship the God of their choice. Some worship YEHOVAH and some
worship the serpent Satan.

YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
Basis 100 reverse order
Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A backwards
through the alphabet.

YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in
multiples of 6 reverse order or Basis 6 reverse order
http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
Untill then verify in the calculator above.

A YEHOVAH'S WILL WILL BE DONE WITHOUT A SAM A MOSER'S INTERVENTION =
666 in logical code. EVERYTHING does not depend on me.

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 10:25:34 PM5/1/07
THE USA GOVERNMENT IS NOT RUN BY FREEMASONS = 6,666 in x33 telephone
code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the telephone calculator above.....

It was my paranoia that made me believe the USA Government was run by
Freemasons. My appologies to both the USA Government and the
Freemasons for my past paranoid posts to the internet.

Sam Moser

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 10:41:29 PM5/1/07
On May 1, 7:25 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE USA GOVERNMENT IS NOT RUN BY FREEMASONS = 6,666 in x33 telephone
> code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the telephone calculator above.....
>
> It was my paranoia that made me believe the USA Government was run by
> Freemasons. My appologies to both the USA Government and the
> Freemasons for my past paranoid posts to the internet.
>
> Sam Moser

A SAM A MOSER WAS WRONG ABOUT THE USA BEING RUN BY A FREEMASONS = 777
in x3 telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL DESTROY A FREEMASONRY = 666 in x3
telephone code.

Freemasons it is time to get out before you suffer the fate of Babylon
the Great.

Go to www.watchtower.org or join the Amish people I say.......

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 11:06:30 PM5/1/07
A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL DESTROY A WATCHTOWER ORG = 1,666 in x7
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator on the site above.

The Watchtower Org will pay for how they have promoted technology and
pharmacuticals in their Awake Magazine especially psychiatric drugs.
Medicine tortured me chemically. HORRIBLE CHEMICAL TORTURE.

MEDICINE TORTURED SAM MOSER = 2,666 in ASCII lower case reverse order
http://www.666myth.co.nr

In Revelation it says that Babylon the Great uses Sorcery or
Spiritism. The original greek word is PHARMACIA (sic?) which should
rightfully be translated "PHARMACUTICALISM". Instead of "Spiritistic
Practices" revelation should read "PHARMACUTICALISTIC PRACTICES" which
is how Babylon the Great is deceiving the nations.

I now consider myself an Amish man and will be joining up with them as
soon as I can so they can teach me their ways. I admire the Amish
people.

Samuel Antoine Moser
Sam A Moser
Sam Moser
Samuel A Moser
Samuel Moser

On May 1, 7:41 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>

wrote:
> On May 1, 7:25 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS NOT RUN BY FREEMASONS = 6,666 in x33 telephone
> > code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the telephone calculator above.....
>
> > It was my paranoia that made me believe the USA Government was run by
> > Freemasons. My appologies to both the USA Government and the
> > Freemasons for my past paranoid posts to the internet.
>
> > Sam Moser
>
> A SAM A MOSER WAS WRONG ABOUT THE USA BEING RUN BY A FREEMASONS = 777

> in x3 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL DESTROY A FREEMASONRY = 666 in x3
> telephone code.
>
> Freemasons it is time to get out before you suffer the fate of Babylon
> the Great.
>

> Go towww.watchtower.orgor join the Amish people I say.......

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 11:09:39 PM5/1/07
IF SAM A MOSER JOINS THE AMISH THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL NOT KILL
HIM = 6,666 in x22 telephone code

On May 1, 8:06 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL DESTROY A WATCHTOWER ORG = 1,666 in x7

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator on the site above.
>
> The Watchtower Org will pay for how they have promoted technology and
> pharmacuticals in their Awake Magazine especially psychiatric drugs.
> Medicine tortured me chemically. HORRIBLE CHEMICAL TORTURE.
>

> MEDICINE TORTURED SAM MOSER = 2,666 in ASCII lower case reverse orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr

> > Go towww.watchtower.orgorjoin the Amish people I say.......- Hide quoted text -

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 11:13:33 PM5/1/07
YEHOVAH WILL HELP SAM A MOSER JOIN THE AMISH RELIGION = 666 in x3

On May 1, 8:09 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> IF SAM A MOSER JOINS THE AMISH THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL NOT KILL

> HIM = 6,666 in x22 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> > > Go towww.watchtower.orgorjointhe Amish people I say.......- Hide quoted text -

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 11:31:22 PM5/1/07
THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
36,666

I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on
deaf ears.
www.watchtower.org will be detroyed unless they compleately change.

YEHOVAH WANTS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
TO BE MORE LIKE THE AMISH PEOPLE = 6,666 in x22 telephone code.

On May 1, 8:13 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> YEHOVAH WILL HELP SAM A MOSER JOIN THE AMISH RELIGION = 666 in x3

Have no nick name

May 1, 2007, 11:47:04 PM5/1/07
A SAM A MOSER SHOULD NOT BE POSTING TO THE INTERNET = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above...................

I have to stop. I have to stop. I feel like crying out what I know and
I do not know how to let people know what I know and the internet has
been my only outlet to inform people of what I know. I do not know
what to do. YEHOVAH doesn't want me posting to the DEVIL'S INTERNET =
666 in Basis 36 or SATAN'S WEBSITES = 666 in Basis 36.

I am trapped by Satan. I have to stop posting to the internet.

On May 1, 8:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED

> BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> 36,666
>
> I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwill be detroyed unless they compleately change.

> YEHOVAH WANTS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

> TO BE MORE LIKE THE AMISH PEOPLE = 6,666 in x22 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 12:42:40 AM5/2/07
THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL GET IT'S POWER SOON = 666 in x3

telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

SAM A MOSER HAS TO STOP POSTING TO THE INTERNET NOW = 1,666 in x7

telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

I hope the United Nations gets its power soon so Revelation will come
to its climax and YEHOVAH's will will be done.

On May 1, 8:47 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A SAM A MOSER SHOULD NOT BE POSTING TO THE INTERNET = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above...................
>
> I have to stop. I have to stop. I feel like crying out what I know and
> I do not know how to let people know what I know and the internet has
> been my only outlet to inform people of what I know. I do not know
> what to do. YEHOVAH doesn't want me posting to the DEVIL'S INTERNET =
> 666 in Basis 36 or SATAN'S WEBSITES = 666 in Basis 36.
>
> I am trapped by Satan. I have to stop posting to the internet.
>
> On May 1, 8:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> > BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> > so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> > 36,666
>
> > I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> > to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> > deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwillbe detroyed unless they compleately change.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 12:52:56 AM5/2/07
THE US GOVERNMENT IS ANGRY AT SAM MOSER'S POSTS = 666 in x3 telephone

On May 1, 9:42 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL GET IT'S POWER SOON = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> SAM A MOSER HAS TO STOP POSTING TO THE INTERNET NOW = 1,666 in x7

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> I hope the United Nations gets its power soon so Revelation will come
> to its climax and YEHOVAH's will will be done.
>
> On May 1, 8:47 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > A SAM A MOSER SHOULD NOT BE POSTING TO THE INTERNET = 666 in x3
> > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above...................
>
> > I have to stop. I have to stop. I feel like crying out what I know and
> > I do not know how to let people know what I know and the internet has
> > been my only outlet to inform people of what I know. I do not know
> > what to do. YEHOVAH doesn't want me posting to the DEVIL'S INTERNET =
> > 666 in Basis 36 or SATAN'S WEBSITES = 666 in Basis 36.
>
> > I am trapped by Satan. I have to stop posting to the internet.
>
> > On May 1, 8:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> > > BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> > > so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> > > 36,666
>
> > > I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> > > to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> > > deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwillbedetroyed unless they compleately change.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 12:58:45 AM5/2/07
THE USA GOVERNMENT THINKS A SAM A MOSER IS CRAZY = 6,666 in x33
telephone code.

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MONITORING SAM MOSER'S INTERNET ACTIVITIES =

On May 1, 9:52 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE US GOVERNMENT IS ANGRY AT SAM MOSER'S POSTS = 666 in x3 telephone

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 1:17:42 AM5/2/07
SAMUEL MOSER WILL LEARN TO LIVE THE WAY OF THE AMISH = 666 in x3
telephone code.

YEHOVAH WANTS SAM A MOSER TO JOIN THE AMISH PEOPLE = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above........

YEHOVAH DOES NOT CARE THAT THE AMISH SPRINKLE THE HEAD = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above........

DONABEL MOSER WILL NOT AGREE TO JOIN THE AMISH PEOPLE = 666 in x3

HIM = 6,666 in x22 telephone http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

wrote:

> YEHOVAH WILL HELP SAM A MOSER JOIN THE AMISH RELIGION = 666 in x3

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 1:25:26 AM5/2/07
THE USA GOVERNMENT WANTS TO HURT SAMUEL MOSER = 666 in x3 telephone
code.

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

I am just fulfilling prophesy in Revelation about calculating the
number of the Beast.

On May 1, 9:58 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE USA GOVERNMENT THINKS A SAM A MOSER IS CRAZY = 6,666 in x33

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above..................
>

> THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MONITORING SAM MOSER'S INTERNET ACTIVITIES =

> 6,666 in x22 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 1:28:59 AM5/2/07
THE NSA IS THE BRANCH OF THE USA THAT IS WATCHING SAM A MOSER = 1,666
in x7 telephone code

On May 1, 10:25 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE USA GOVERNMENT WANTS TO HURT SAMUEL MOSER = 666 in x3 telephone

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 1:52:33 AM5/2/07
MANY OF THE FREEMASONS ARE LEAVING FREEMASONRY BECAUSE OF SAM A MOSER
= 3,666 in x13 telephone code

THE FREEMASONS WHO LEFT FREEMASONRY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR THE
TRUTH = 666 in x2 telephone code

THE AMISH WILL BE IN PARADISE = 666 in x6 telephone code
TECHNOLOGY IS FROM SATAN = 666 in x6 telephone code

I tell them to join the Amish People.

wrote:
> On May 1, 7:25 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS NOT RUN BY FREEMASONS = 6,666 in x33 telephone
> > code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the telephone calculator above.....
>
> > It was my paranoia that made me believe the USA Government was run by
> > Freemasons. My appologies to both the USA Government and the
> > Freemasons for my past paranoid posts to the internet.
>
> > Sam Moser
>
> A SAM A MOSER WAS WRONG ABOUT THE USA BEING RUN BY A FREEMASONS = 777

> in x3 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL DESTROY A FREEMASONRY = 666 in x3
> telephone code.
>
> Freemasons it is time to get out before you suffer the fate of Babylon
> the Great.
>

> Go towww.watchtower.orgor join the Amish people I say.......

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 2:25:19 AM5/2/07
THE EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT RESULTS ARE THE WORDS OF SATAN = 666 in x3
telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

SAMUEL MOSER SPEAKS THE WORDS OF SATAN SOMETIMES = 666 in x3 telephone
code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

Whenever I get an 888 result I know it is Satan's words not YEHOVAH's.

> > Go towww.watchtower.orgorjoin the Amish people I say.......- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 2:46:12 AM5/2/07
A SAM A MOSER STOPPED POSTING TO A DEVIL'S INTERNET = 666 in x3
telephone code.

This may be my very last post.

On May 1, 11:25 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT RESULTS ARE THE WORDS OF SATAN = 666 in x3
> telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> SAMUEL MOSER SPEAKS THE WORDS OF SATAN SOMETIMES = 666 in x3 telephone

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 2:48:26 AM5/2/07
A SAM A MOSER STOPPED POSTING TO A SATAN'S WEBSITES
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
verify in the calculator above,,,,

This one may be my last post. I have to stop posting.......

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 2:55:34 AM5/2/07
ALL OF THE FREEMASONS DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 666 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above. My appologies for saying that all
Freemasons worship Satan and that Freemasonry itself was Satan
worship.

A YEHOVAH SAYS FREEMASONRY IS NOT SATAN WORSHIP = 666 in x3 telephone

On May 1, 10:52 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > Go towww.watchtower.orgorjoin the Amish people I say.......- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 3:16:10 AM5/2/07
FREEMASON NAMED RICHARD HOAGLAND WORSHIPS SATAN THE DEVIL = 1,666 in
x7 telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

HOAGLAND = 666 in ASCII Upper Case Reverse Order
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator on site above.....

RICHARD HOAGLAND runs the ENTERPRISE MISSION...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
telephone code.

RICHARD HOAGLAND is linked up from the HIRAM DISCOVERED web-site.
www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered
www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html

HIRAM DISCOVERED IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3 telephone
code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify on the calculator above.

On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> 666 in logical code.
>
> A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> spirits? This is really silly.
>

> www.666myth.co.nr---- Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-
> SITE hacked it.
> Site will go back online soon.http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/

> Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>
> www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED represents Masons who worship Satan.
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666
> in multiples of 6.
> A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE
> = 666 in logical code.
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
> code reverse order.
> Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so on backwards through the alphabet all the
> way to A.
>
> YEHOVAH loves the Freemasons who do not worship Satan. Freemasons are
> free to worship the God of their choice. Some worship YEHOVAH and some
> worship the serpent Satan.
>
> YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
> Basis 100 reverse order
> Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A backwards
> through the alphabet.
>
> YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in

> multiples of 6 reverse order or Basis 6 reverse orderhttp://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 3:34:27 AM5/2/07
GW BUSH SEES SAM MOSERS SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 666 in x3 telephone
code

Please don't be angry at me Mr GW Bush. I am a deeply religious
Christian and I just want to help people. You are a man with great
authority and responsibility and have the opertunity to make YEHOVAH
happy if you want to.

My own name equils 666 in the code like yours does but it does not
mean that I am damned neither does it mean that you are damned. You
have the opertunity to make ammends and repair your relationship with
the Almighty YEHOVAH as I had the opertunity. You have choices Mr GW
Bush. Please make choices that will make YEHOVAH happy so you can get
YEHOVAH's favor and everything may go well with you.

SAM A MOSER'S NAME = 666 in multiples of 6 reverse order
Z=6 Y=12 X=18 W=24 V=30 and so for all the way to A.

But it does not mean that I am damned. You have the opertunity to make
YEHOVAH happy and make ammends. Everything depends on the choices you
make.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 3:51:42 AM5/2/07
A PRESIDENT GW BUSH IS A RELIGIOUS MAN LIKE SAM A MOSER = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Please Mr GW BUSH. Please do not be angry at me. I love everybody Mr
GW BUSH. I just want to help people. You have the opertunity to make
YEHOVAH happy and make ammends as I have had the opertunity.
Everything depends on your choices. I believe you are a Christian man
Mr GW Bush. You are no DEVIL WORSHIPPER like people are saying on the
internet. IF you ever hear a voice Mr GW BUSH it is a demon or Satan
and it is not God speaking to you. I have had similar experience like
this and I rejected those voices. Satan wants us to do his will and
manipulate us. That is why there are so many wars and man can not seem
to find peace. Please make good decisions Mr GW BUSH. I love you and I
love everyone. That is why I am teaching people how to use the 666
code so they can also get answers from the Almighty YEHOVAH God. I bet
there are messages in the calculators at www.666myth.co.nr to guide
you as a president if you use the calculator. There were messages in
the calculator to guide me. But remember that all the 888 results in
the calculator are the things that Satan says.

On May 2, 12:34 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> GW BUSH SEES SAM MOSERS SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 666 in x3 telephone

> codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 3:57:04 AM5/2/07
A SAM A MOSER LOVES A GW BUSH = 777 in multiples of 3
I hope that is vice versa Mr GW BUSH.
A=3 B=6 C=9 D=12 E=15 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of 3
www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator on the link above.........

On May 2, 12:51 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> A PRESIDENT GW BUSH IS A RELIGIOUS MAN LIKE SAM A MOSER = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Please Mr GW BUSH. Please do not be angry at me. I love everybody Mr
> GW BUSH. I just want to help people. You have the opertunity to make
> YEHOVAH happy and make ammends as I have had the opertunity.
> Everything depends on your choices. I believe you are a Christian man
> Mr GW Bush. You are no DEVIL WORSHIPPER like people are saying on the
> internet. IF you ever hear a voice Mr GW BUSH it is a demon or Satan
> and it is not God speaking to you. I have had similar experience like
> this and I rejected those voices. Satan wants us to do his will and
> manipulate us. That is why there are so many wars and man can not seem
> to find peace. Please make good decisions Mr GW BUSH. I love you and I
> love everyone. That is why I am teaching people how to use the 666
> code so they can also get answers from the Almighty YEHOVAH God. I bet

> there are messages in the calculators atwww.666myth.co.nrto guide

> you as a president if you use the calculator. There were messages in
> the calculator to guide me. But remember that all the 888 results in
> the calculator are the things that Satan says.
>
> On May 2, 12:34 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > GW BUSH SEES SAM MOSERS SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 666 in x3 telephone
> > codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.
>
> > Please don't be angry at me Mr GW Bush. I am a deeply religious
> > Christian and I just want to help people. You are a man with great
> > authority and responsibility and have the opertunity to make YEHOVAH
> > happy if you want to.
>
> > My own name equils 666 in the code like yours does but it does not
> > mean that I am damned neither does it mean that you are damned. You
> > have the opertunity to make ammends and repair your relationship with
> > the Almighty YEHOVAH as I had the opertunity. You have choices Mr GW
> > Bush. Please make choices that will make YEHOVAH happy so you can get
> > YEHOVAH's favor and everything may go well with you.
>
> > SAM A MOSER'S NAME = 666 in multiples of 6 reverse order
> > Z=6 Y=12 X=18 W=24 V=30 and so for all the way to A.
>
> > But it does not mean that I am damned. You have the opertunity to make
> > YEHOVAH happy and make ammends. Everything depends on the choices you

> > make.- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 4:02:53 AM5/2/07
GW BUSH WILL GET GUIDENCE WITH THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATORS = 777 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the link above..........

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 4:09:58 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH WANTS GW BUSH TO GIVE HIS POWER TO THE UNITED NATIONS = 3,666
in x13 telephone code

On May 2, 1:02 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> GW BUSH WILL GET GUIDENCE WITH THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATORS = 777 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 4:15:13 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH WANTS PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO UNITE THE WORLD = 1,666 in x7
telephone code......

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 4:26:50 AM5/2/07
A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LISTENS TO A YEHOVAH AND GIVES HIS POWER TO THE UN
= 6,666 in x22 telephone code

On May 2, 1:15 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> YEHOVAH WANTS PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO UNITE THE WORLD = 1,666 in x7

> telephone code......http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.........
>
> YEHOVAH WANTS GW BUSH TO GIVE HIS POWER TO THE UNITED NATIONS = 3,666

> in x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 4:34:56 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH GOD GUIDED GW BUSH WITH THE HELP OF SAMUEL A MOSER = 1,666 in
x7 telephone code

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 4:44:21 AM5/2/07
A PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL DO A YEHOVAH GOD'S WILL AND UNITE THE WORLD =
3,666 in x13 telephone code

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 4:56:55 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH WANTS A PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO DESTROY NUCLEAR WEAPONS = 3,666

On May 2, 1:44 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL DO A YEHOVAH GOD'S WILL AND UNITE THE WORLD =

> 3,666 in x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 5:01:12 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH GOD WANTS GW BUSH TO FORGET ABOUT THE GRAVITY CALCULATING
MACHINE OF SAM A MOSER = 15,666 in x42 telephone code

On May 2, 1:56 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> YEHOVAH WANTS A PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO DESTROY NUCLEAR WEAPONS = 3,666

> x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above........
>
> On May 2, 1:44 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > A PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL DO A YEHOVAH GOD'S WILL AND UNITE THE WORLD =
> > 3,666 in x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above........
>
> > YEHOVAH GOD GUIDED GW BUSH WITH THE HELP OF SAMUEL A MOSER = 1,666 in

> > x7 telephone- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 5:23:28 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH GOD WANTS GW BUSH TO GIVE JOBS TO PEOPLE WANTING TO GO OFF
SOCIAL SECURITY = 33,666 in x93 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
The calculator above does not go up to x93 so just multiply x1 result
by 93.

I am one of those people who want a Job President GW BUSH. I am on
Social Security Disability and I want a good job to take care of my
family. If you gave people like me jobs then there would be less of a
burden on the support system.

Have no nick name

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 5:38:53 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH GOD WANTS PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO KEEP FAMILY BASED IMMIGRANT
VISAS TO THE USA = 33,666 in x93 telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
The calculator above does not go up to x93 so just multiply x1 result
by 93.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 5:51:13 AM5/2/07
SAMUEL A MOSER LOVES EVERYBODY = 3,666 in x26 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

On May 2, 2:38 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> YEHOVAH GOD WANTS PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO KEEP FAMILY BASED IMMIGRANT

> VISAS TO THE USA = 33,666 in x93 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:00:18 AM5/2/07
A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LOVES SAM A MOSER FOR HELPING HIM = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above........

I hope that is vice versa and you help me also. I want to go to the
USA with my filipina wife and two children and get a job that will
provide for the financial needs of my family. As you know I am an
American on Social Security for mental health reasons. I have been
very paranoid in the past but I am beginning to recover the trouble is
since I have no job history for many years nobody in the USA would
hire me especially after I am forced to explain to them why I have no
Job history. Also I have a charge against me for stalking my x-wife
that hurts me. All I did was make telephone calls to her hoping to
reconcile with her. I plea bargained a guily plea for probation
because I was afraid. All I did was make telephone calls to her
wanting to make up with her because I loved her. But that relation is
now over and I have a new family. I need a job so I can take care of
my new family and my daughter by my previous marriage and so I can go
off Social Security.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:07:58 AM5/2/07
A YEHOVAH GOD WANTS A GW BUSH TO QUIT A SKULL AND A BONES = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

Please do not get angry at me Mr. GW BUSH. This is what the Almighty
wants.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:18:32 AM5/2/07
THE USA PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL QUIT SKULL AND BONES = 666 in x3

On May 2, 3:07 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A YEHOVAH GOD WANTS A GW BUSH TO QUIT A SKULL AND A BONES = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:25:34 AM5/2/07
THE NSA IS ANGRY THAT SAM MOSER GAVE ADVICE TO GW BUSH = 666 in x3

On May 2, 3:18 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE USA PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL QUIT SKULL AND BONES = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> On May 2, 3:07 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > A YEHOVAH GOD WANTS A GW BUSH TO QUIT A SKULL AND A BONES = 666 in x3
> > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > Please do not get angry at me Mr. GW BUSH. This is what the Almighty

> > wants.- Hide quoted text -

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:35:23 AM5/2/07
THE NSA IS BEAMING SAM A MOSER NOW WITH RADIATION = 6,666 in x33

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

That is why I suddenly started feeling hot after I gave advice to
PRESIDENT GW BUSH.

Mr President can you make the NSA stop doing this to me please?

On May 2, 3:25 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE NSA IS ANGRY THAT SAM MOSER GAVE ADVICE TO GW BUSH = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> On May 2, 3:18 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE USA PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL QUIT SKULL AND BONES = 666 in x3
> > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > On May 2, 3:07 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > A YEHOVAH GOD WANTS A GW BUSH TO QUIT A SKULL AND A BONES = 666 in x3
> > > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > > Please do not get angry at me Mr. GW BUSH. This is what the Almighty
> > > wants.- Hide quoted text -

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 6:48:11 AM5/2/07
PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL STOP THE NSA FROM IRRADIATING SAM A MOSER =
3,666 in x13 telephone code

THE NSA IS BEAMING SAM A MOSER NOW WITH RADIATION = 6,666 in x33
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

That is why I suddenly started feeling hot after I gave advice to
PRESIDENT GW BUSH.

Mr President can you make the NSA stop doing this to me please?

The NSA is angry that I have you good advice Mr GW BUSH. Please make
them stop irradiating me. They can because I have chips in me. Please
help me GW BUSH. Please........

KIV11

May 2, 2007, 6:53:20 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 2:48�am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> A SAM A MOSER STOPPED POSTING TO  A SATAN'S WEBSITEShttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> verify in the calculator above,,,,
>
> This one may be my last post. I have to stop posting.......

Yet you posted 22 more times under this heading, why?

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 7:00:03 AM5/2/07
A YEHOVAH GAVE A GW BUSH GUIDENCE WITH THE HELP OF SAM A MOSER = 1,666
in x7 telephone code

On May 2, 3:00 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LOVES SAM A MOSER FOR HELPING HIM = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 7:06:58 AM5/2/07
SAM A MOSER FEELS HOT AFTER GIVING GW BUSH GUIDENCE BECAUSE OF THE NSA
= 66,666 in x246 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
The telephone calculator above does not go up to x246 telephone code
so multiply x1 telephone code by 246 or 271X246 = 66,666

PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL STOP THE NSA FROM IRRADIATING SAM A MOSER =
3,666 in x13 telephone

A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LOVES SAM A MOSER FOR HELPING HIM = 666 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above........

And vice vera.....

On May 2, 3:48 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> PRESIDENT GW BUSH WILL STOP THE NSA FROM IRRADIATING SAM A MOSER =

> 3,666 in x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.......
>

> THE NSA IS BEAMING SAM A MOSER NOW WITH RADIATION = 6,666 in x33

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 7:17:35 AM5/2/07
GW BUSH FOLLOWS THE CALCULATIONS OF SAM A MOSER = 6,666 in x33
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above........

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:07:22 AM5/2/07
GW BUSH SAW SAM A MOSER'S SIX SIX SIX RESULTS ON THE INTERNET = 3,666
in x13 telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify on the calculator above...

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:30:38 AM5/2/07
NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify on the calculator on the site above.......

GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.

wrote:
> THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> 666 in logical code.
>
> A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> spirits? This is really silly.
>
> www.666myth.co.nr---- Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-
> SITE hacked it.
> Site will go back online soon.http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
> Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>
> www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED represents Masons who worship Satan.
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666
> in multiples of 6.
> A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE
> = 666 in logical code.
>
> HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
> code reverse order.
> Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so on backwards through the alphabet all the
> way to A.
>
> YEHOVAH loves the Freemasons who do not worship Satan. Freemasons are
> free to worship the God of their choice. Some worship YEHOVAH and some
> worship the serpent Satan.
>
> YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
> Basis 100 reverse order
> Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A backwards
> through the alphabet.
>
> YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in
> multiples of 6 reverse order or Basis 6 reverse orderhttp://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
> Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>
> A YEHOVAH'S WILL WILL BE DONE WITHOUT A SAM A MOSER'S INTERVENTION =
> 666 in logical code. EVERYTHING does not depend on me.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:37:28 AM5/2/07
THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in
x7 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above......

YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33

On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.
>
> On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > 666 in logical code.
>
> > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> >www.666myth.co.nr----Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

> > SITE hacked it.
> > Site will go back online soon.http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
> > Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>

> >www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovere...

> > HIRAM DISCOVERED represents Masons who worship Satan.
>
> > HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666
> > in multiples of 6.
> > A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE
> > = 666 in logical code.
>
> > HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
> > code reverse order.
> > Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so on backwards through the alphabet all the
> > way to A.
>
> > YEHOVAH loves the Freemasons who do not worship Satan. Freemasons are
> > free to worship the God of their choice. Some worship YEHOVAH and some
> > worship the serpent Satan.
>
> > YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
> > Basis 100 reverse order
> > Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A backwards
> > through the alphabet.
>
> > YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in
> > multiples of 6 reverse order or Basis 6 reverse orderhttp://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
> > Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>
> > A YEHOVAH'S WILL WILL BE DONE WITHOUT A SAM A MOSER'S INTERVENTION =

> > 666 in logical code. EVERYTHING does not depend on me.- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:43:43 AM5/2/07
YEHOVAH GOD WANTS THE NSA TO STOP BELIEVING HE IS AN ALIEN = 1,666 in

On May 2, 5:37 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in

> x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33

> telephone code....http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.
>
> > On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > > 666 in logical code.
>
> > > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> > >www.666myth.co.nr----Currentlydown because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:48:55 AM5/2/07
THE NSA IS NOT AFRAID OF SAM MOSER'S SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 777 in
x3 telephone code

On May 2, 5:37 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in

> x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33

> telephone code....http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.
>
> > On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > > 666 in logical code.
>
> > > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> > >www.666myth.co.nr----Currentlydown because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:50:58 AM5/2/07
THE NSA THINKS THEY WILL DEFEAT A YEHOVAH AT A ARMAGEDON = 666 in x3

On May 2, 5:48 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA IS NOT AFRAID OF SAM MOSER'S SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 777 in

> x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:37 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in
> > x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code....http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:51:39 AM5/2/07
THE NSA THINKS THEY WILL DEFEAT A YEHOVAH AT A ARMAGEDON = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above......

On May 2, 5:48 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA IS NOT AFRAID OF SAM MOSER'S SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 777 in

> x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:37 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in
> > x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code....http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:54:31 AM5/2/07
THE NSA CAN NEVER DEFEAT YEHOVAH EVEN WITH STAR WARS WEAPONS = 777 in
x3 telephone code

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 8:58:08 AM5/2/07
SAM A MOSER IS FEARLESS = 3,666 in x39 telephone code

On May 2, 5:54 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA CAN NEVER DEFEAT YEHOVAH EVEN WITH STAR WARS WEAPONS = 777 in

> x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 9:02:32 AM5/2/07
A SAMUEL ANTOINE MOSER WANT A YEHOVAH'S KINGDOM NOW = 666 in x3
telephone code.

On May 2, 5:58 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> SAM A MOSER IS FEARLESS = 3,666 in x39 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:54 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > THE NSA CAN NEVER DEFEAT YEHOVAH EVEN WITH STAR WARS WEAPONS = 777 in
> > x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> > Verify in the calculator above......- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 9:04:20 AM5/2/07
A SAM A MOSER HATES THIS WORLD = 2,666 in lower case ASCII reverse
order
www.666myth.co.nr

On May 2, 6:02 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> A SAMUEL ANTOINE MOSER WANT A YEHOVAH'S KINGDOM NOW = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:58 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > SAM A MOSER IS FEARLESS = 3,666 in x39 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > On May 2, 5:54 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > THE NSA CAN NEVER DEFEAT YEHOVAH EVEN WITH STAR WARS WEAPONS = 777 in
> > > x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above......- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2007, 9:08:15 AM5/2/07
A SAMUEL A MOSER HATES THIS WORLD AND WANTS IT TO END = 666 in x3
telephone code

Barry's Leftnut

May 2, 2007, 8:39:45 PM5/2/07
On 2007-05-01 06:58:19 -0400, Have no nick name
<yeshuwa...@yahoo.com> said:

> THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> 666 in logical code.
>
> A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.

YOU sir are a fucking moron.

Then again, anyone that reads your bullshit know that.

Have no nick name

May 2, 2007, 11:36:47 PM5/2/07
On May 2, 3:53 am, KIV11 <K...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 2:48?am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > A SAM A MOSER STOPPED POSTING TO ?A SATAN'S WEBSITEShttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> > verify in the calculator above,,,,
>
> > This one may be my last post. I have to stop posting.......
>
> Yet you posted 22 more times under this heading, why?

This is a prophesy that has not yet happened. It will happen soon.
Before or after I join the Amish.

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 3:42:00 AM5/3/07
YEHOVAH SAYS SCIENCE IS EVIL = 1,666 in x14 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator on this site......

On May 2, 11:31 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> 36,666
>
> I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on
> deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwill be detroyed unless they compleately change.
>
> YEHOVAH WANTS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
> TO BE MORE LIKE THE AMISH PEOPLE = 6,666 in x22 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator on the site above..............
>
> On May 1, 8:13 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > YEHOVAH WILL HELP SAM A MOSER JOIN THE AMISH RELIGION = 666 in x3
> > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above........
>
> > On May 1, 8:09 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > IF SAM A MOSER JOINS THE AMISH THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL NOT KILL
> > > HIM = 6,666 in x22 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above.......

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:05:40 AM5/3/07
THE NSA ONLY BEAMS SAM A MOSER WITH RADIATION WHEN HE IS ONLINE = 777
in x3 telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the calculator above.......

That is why I feel like I am in an oven right now and I am perspiring
very much.

On May 2, 8:48 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE NSA IS NOT AFRAID OF SAM MOSER'S SIX SIX SIX CALCULATIONS = 777 in

> x3 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above......
>
> On May 2, 5:37 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > THE NSA IS VERY ANGRY AT SAM A MOSER BECAUSE OF HIS POSTS = 1,666 in
> > x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > YEHOVAH GOD SAYS HE IS NOT AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code....http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above......
>
> > On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:20:07 AM5/3/07
THE NSA THINKS SAM A MOSER LIKE A LAB RAT IN A SKINNER BOX = 666 in x3
telephone codeThey think making me uncomfortable is behavioral modification and will
make me stop posting.

SAM A MOSER IS A GUINEA PIG = 666 in multiples of 3 or Basis 3
SAM A MOSER HAS A CHIP IN HIM = 666 in multiples of 3 or Basis 3
A=3 B=6 D=9 C=12 D=15 E=18 and so forth all the way to Z in multiples
of 3.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator above

On May 3, 4:05 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE NSA ONLY BEAMS SAM A MOSER WITH RADIATION WHEN HE IS ONLINE = 777
> in x3 telephone code.

> http://www.chez.caom/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:25:34 AM5/3/07
A NSA IS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE A SIX SIX SIX IS A REALITY = 666 in x3

On May 3, 4:20 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE NSA THINKS SAM A MOSER LIKE A LAB RAT IN A SKINNER BOX = 666 in x3
> telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above......

> They think making me uncomfortable is behavioral modification and will
> make me stop posting.
>
> SAM A MOSER IS A GUINEA PIG = 666 in multiples of 3 or Basis 3
> SAM A MOSER HAS A CHIP IN HIM = 666 in multiples of 3 or Basis 3
> A=3 B=6 D=9 C=12 D=15 E=18 and so forth all the way to Z in multiples

> of 3.http://www.666myth.co.nr

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:31:59 AM5/3/07
THE NSA BEAMS SAM A MOSER TO MAKE HIM STOP POSTING TO WEB = 1,666 in
x7 telephone code

On May 3, 4:25 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A NSA IS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE A SIX SIX SIX IS A REALITY = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> On May 3, 4:20 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:> THE NSA THINKS SAM A MOSER LIKE A LAB RAT IN A SKINNER BOX = 666 in x3
> > telephone code

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:46:12 AM5/3/07
A YEHOVAH WANTS THE NSA TO STOP BEAMING A SAM A MOSER NOW = 1,666 in

On May 3, 4:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE NSA BEAMS SAM A MOSER TO MAKE HIM STOP POSTING TO WEB = 1,666 in

> x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:54:06 AM5/3/07
A YEHOVAH LOVES EVERYONE BUT THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE DEVIL = 777 in x3

On May 3, 4:46 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A YEHOVAH WANTS THE NSA TO STOP BEAMING A SAM A MOSER NOW = 1,666 in

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 4:57:59 AM5/3/07
YEHOVAH GOD SAYS SATANISTS WILL GO INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE = 1,666 in x7

On May 3, 4:54 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> A YEHOVAH LOVES EVERYONE BUT THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE DEVIL = 777 in x3

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 5:05:55 AM5/3/07
A GW BUSH GAVE HIS POWER TO THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST = 666 in x3
telephone code

On May 2, 4:26 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On May 2, 1:15 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > YEHOVAH WANTS PRESIDENT GW BUSH TO UNITE THE WORLD = 1,666 in x7
> > telephone code......http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.........
>
> > YEHOVAH WANTS GW BUSH TO GIVE HIS POWER TO THE UNITED NATIONS = 3,666
> > in x13 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.........

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 5:22:36 AM5/3/07
THE NSA HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SATANISTS LIKE HOAGLAND = 666 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

That is Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission.......
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

HOAGLAND = 666 in Upper Case ASCII reverse order
http://www.666myth.co.nr

On May 2, 3:16 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> FREEMASON NAMED RICHARD HOAGLAND WORSHIPS SATAN THE DEVIL = 1,666 in
> x7 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> HOAGLAND = 666 in ASCII Upper Case Reverse Orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr
> Verify in the calculator on site above.....
>
> RICHARD HOAGLAND runs the ENTERPRISE MISSION...http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> telephone code.
>
> RICHARD HOAGLAND is linked up from the HIRAM DISCOVERED web-site.
www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered
www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html

> HIRAM DISCOVERED IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3 telephone
> code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify on the calculator above.

> On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > 666 in logical code.
>
> > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> >www.666myth.co.nr----Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 5:35:44 AM5/3/07
RICHARD C HOAGLAND'S WEBSITE TELLS LIES = 18,666 in x122 telephone
code
telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go up to x122 so
multilpy x1 by
122 or 153 X 122 = 18,666

6+6+6=18

On May 3, 5:22 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> THE NSA HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SATANISTS LIKE HOAGLAND = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.......
>

> That is Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission.......http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> HOAGLAND = 666 in Upper Case ASCII reverse orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr

> THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> telephone code.
>
> On May 2, 3:16 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:> FREEMASON NAMED RICHARD HOAGLAND WORSHIPS SATAN THE DEVIL = 1,666 in
> > x7 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > HOAGLAND = 666 in ASCII Upper Case Reverse Orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr
> > Verify in the calculator on site above.....
>
> > RICHARD HOAGLAND runs the ENTERPRISE MISSION...http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> > THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code.
>
> > RICHARD HOAGLAND is linked up from the HIRAM DISCOVERED web-site.
>
> www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html
>

> > HIRAM DISCOVERED IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3 telephone
> > code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify on the calculator above.
>
> > On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > > 666 in logical code.
>
> > > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> > >www.666myth.co.nr----Currentlydown because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

> > > SITE hacked it.
> > > Site will go back online soon.
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
>

> > > Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>

> > >www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered- Hide quoted text -

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 5:52:10 AM5/3/07
CROP CIRCLES ARE NOT REAL = 6,666 in x66 telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 5:57:36 AM5/3/07
A YEHOVAH GOD SAYS THE FACE ON MARS IS A NATURAL LAND MARK = 666 in x3

telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

NSA and GW BUSH. RICHARD HOAGLAND IS A SATANIST AND HE IS DECIEVING
YOU.

Don't listen to him. He is full of lies.

wrote:

> THE NSA HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SATANISTS LIKE HOAGLAND = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.......
>

> That is Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission.......http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> HOAGLAND = 666 in Upper Case ASCII reverse orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr

> THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> telephone code.
>
> On May 2, 3:16 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:> FREEMASON NAMED RICHARD HOAGLAND WORSHIPS SATAN THE DEVIL = 1,666 in
> > x7 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > HOAGLAND = 666 in ASCII Upper Case Reverse Orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr
> > Verify in the calculator on site above.....
>
> > RICHARD HOAGLAND runs the ENTERPRISE MISSION...http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> > THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code.
>
> > RICHARD HOAGLAND is linked up from the HIRAM DISCOVERED web-site.
>
> www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html
>

> > HIRAM DISCOVERED IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3 telephone
> > code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify on the calculator above.
>
> > On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > > 666 in logical code.
>
> > > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> > >www.666myth.co.nr----Currentlydown because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

> > > SITE hacked it.
> > > Site will go back online soon.
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/
>

> > > Untill then verify in the calculator above.

Have no nick name

May 3, 2007, 6:08:09 AM5/3/07
THE HEXAGON ON A SATURN IS ONE OF A YEHOVAH'S WONDERS = 666 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above...................

A YEHOVAH GOD SAYS THE FACE ON MARS IS A NATURAL LAND MARK = 666 in x3

telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above.......

NSA and GW BUSH. RICHARD HOAGLAND IS A SATANIST AND HE IS DECIEVING
YOU. Please don't listen to him.

Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission Is Full of Satanic Evil. Don't
listen to him. What he is saying is a big deception, delusion and
fantacy.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

> Don't listen to him. He is full of lies.
>
> On May 3, 5:22 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE NSA HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO SATANISTS LIKE HOAGLAND = 666 in x3
> > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > That is Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission.......http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> > HOAGLAND = 666 in Upper Case ASCII reverse orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr
>
> > THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> > telephone code.
>
> > On May 2, 3:16 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:> FREEMASON NAMED RICHARD HOAGLAND WORSHIPS SATAN THE DEVIL = 1,666 in
> > > x7 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> > > HOAGLAND = 666 in ASCII Upper Case Reverse Orderhttp://www.666myth.co.nr
> > > Verify in the calculator on site above.....
>
> > > RICHARD HOAGLAND runs the ENTERPRISE MISSION...http://www.enterprisemission.com/
>
> > > THE ENTERPRISE MISSION IS FULL OF SATANIC EVIL = 6,666 in x33
> > > telephone code.
>
> > > RICHARD HOAGLAND is linked up from the HIRAM DISCOVERED web-site.
>

> >www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovere...

> > > HIRAM DISCOVERED IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3 telephone
> > > code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify on the calculator above.

> >http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2007, 11:10:15 PM5/3/07
GOOGLE REPS BLOCKED SAM MOSER FROM SEARCHING GROUPS = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

I had to get into alt.freemasonry through a backdoor.

wrote:
> A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LOVES SAM A MOSER FOR HELPING HIM = 666 in x3
> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above........
>
> I hope that is vice versa and you help me also. I want to go to the
> USA with my filipina wife and two children and get a job that will
> provide for the financial needs of my family. As you know I am an
> American on Social Security for mental health reasons. I have been
> very paranoid in the past but I am beginning to recover the trouble is
> since I have no job history for many years nobody in the USA would
> hire me especially after I am forced to explain to them why I have no
> Job history. Also I have a charge against me for stalking my x-wife
> that hurts me. All I did was make telephone calls to her hoping to
> reconcile with her. I plea bargained a guily plea for probation
> because I was afraid. All I did was make telephone calls to her
> wanting to make up with her because I loved her. But that relation is
> now over and I have a new family. I need a job so I can take care of
> my new family and my daughter by my previous marriage and so I can go
> off Social Security.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2007, 11:22:47 PM5/3/07
SAM A MOSER GOT INTO ALT FREEMASONRY THROUGH A BACKDOOR = 1,666 in x7

On May 3, 8:10 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> GOOGLE REPS BLOCKED SAM MOSER FROM SEARCHING GROUPS = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> > off Social Security.- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2007, 11:32:06 PM5/3/07
PRESIDENT GW BUSH FEEL LIKE HE HAS YEHOVAH'S BACKING NOW = 666 in x3
telephone code.

Please Mr GW BUSH consult the calculators on www.666myth.co.nr on
every decision you make. Try different combinations to see if you can
find a result. Say prayers to YEHOVAH for Holy Spirit. Remember that
the 888 results are the words of Satan and 555 in the telephone
calculator seems to tell things that are not true.

On May 3, 8:22 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> SAM A MOSER GOT INTO ALT FREEMASONRY THROUGH A BACKDOOR = 1,666 in x7

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2007, 11:43:47 PM5/3/07
THE PRESIDENT GW BUSH WANTS A PEACEFUL WORLD = 36,666 in x189
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
The calculator on the site above does not go up to x189 so multiply x1
by 189 or 194X189 = 36,666

GWBUSH you could have one of your aids make a telephone calculator
reverse order but remember that Q and Z should still equil 0 in it
because they are not on the original telephone keypad.

On May 3, 8:32 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> PRESIDENT GW BUSH FEEL LIKE HE HAS YEHOVAH'S BACKING NOW = 666 in x3

> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 1:10:51 AM5/4/07
GOOGLE REPS BLOCKED SAM MOSER FROM SEARCHING GROUPS = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above. I had to get into alt.freemasonry
through a backdoor.

GOOGLE'S ANGRY AT SAM MOSER BECAUSE OF HIRAM DISCOVERED = 666 in x3
telephone code

Google please read what Hiram Discovered wrote below on their internet
site. They are worshipping who Christians call Satan.

-----------------------

So what was the unauthorized deed? - We think you know.
Something else here should now be quite clear - The serpent is not
Satan, but is a God that loves humans and wants to protect them. How
do we know this?
Because the Serpent God Enki did not lie to Eve! He did not trick her!
The verse says, "The eyes of both of them were opened", a medifore for
'knowing', learning, self realization (Genesis 3:7). They became "One
of US!"...and they did NOT DIE!
http://www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/forbiddenf1.html
Taken from.......

------------------------

HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS FULL OF A SATAN'S DECEPTION = 666 in x3
telephone code

http://www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered
http://www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/sitemap.html
http://www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovered/UnidentifiedFO.html

SATAN THE DEVIL IS BEHIND THE UFO CONSPIRACY THEORIES = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the calculator above.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/majestyt.htm
WILLIAM COOPER'S MAJESTYTWELVE PAGE IS NOT TRUE = 666 in x3 telephone
code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the calculator above.

HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666
in multiples of 3 or Basis 3
A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator above....

THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE

= 666 in logical code.

A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so forth all the way to Z.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator above....

HIRAM DISCOVERED did a deniel of service attack on www.666myth.co.nr
by repeatly loading their web-site and draining their allotted band
width. But it now back online.

HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
code reverse order.

Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so forth all the way to Z.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator above....

ALL OF THE FREEMASONS DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 666 in x3
telephone code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the calculator above.

YEHOVAH SAYS FREEMASONRY IS NOT A SATAN WORSHIP = 666 in x3 telephone
code.
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the calculator above.

Hiram Discovered Freemasons are trying to seduce all Freemasons into
worshipping Satan.

YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
Basis 100 reverse order

Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator above....

YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in

multiples of 3 reverse order or Basis 3
Z=6 Y=12 X=18 W=24 V=30 and so forth all the way to A.
http://www.666myth.co.nr
[...]

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 1:11:37 AM5/4/07

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 11:13:00 PM5/4/07
PEOPLE WHO ARE DRINKING SODA ARE RUINING THEIR HEALTH = 666 in x3

On May 3, 10:11 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]

> Verify in the calculator above.
>
> Richard Hoagland is linked up from the Hiram Discovered website....
>
> THE HEXAGON ON A SATURN IS ONE OF A YEHOVAH'S WONDERS = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above...................
>
> A YEHOVAH GOD SAYS THE FACE ON MARS IS A NATURAL LAND MARK = 666 in x3

> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above.......
>
> NSA and GW BUSH. RICHARD HOAGLAND IS A SATANIST AND HE IS DECIEVING
> YOU. Please don't listen to him.
>
> Richard Hoagland of Enterprise Mission Is Full of Satanic Evil. Don't
> listen to him. What he is saying is a big deception, delusion and

> fantacy.http://www.enterprisemission.com/

> RICHARD C HOAGLAND'S WEBSITE TELLS LIES = 18,666 in x122 telephone

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 12:25:33 AM5/5/07
THE PSYCHIATRISTS BELIEVE A SIX SIX SIX IS MENTAL ILLNESS = 777 in x3
telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

Verify in the link above..........

On May 2, 1:02 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:

> GW BUSH WILL GET GUIDENCE WITH THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATORS = 777 in x3
> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the link above..........
>
> On May 2, 12:57 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > A SAM A MOSER LOVES A GW BUSH = 777 in multiples of 3
> > I hope that is vice versa Mr GW BUSH.
> > A=3 B=6 C=9 D=12 E=15 and so on all the way to Z in multiples of 3www.666myth.co.nr
> > Verify in the calculator on the link above.........
>
> > On May 2, 12:51 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > > A PRESIDENT GW BUSH IS A RELIGIOUS MAN LIKE SAM A MOSER = 666 in x3
> > > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
>

> > > Please Mr GW BUSH. Please do not be angry at me. I love everybody Mr
> > > GW BUSH. I just want to help people. You have the opertunity to make
> > > YEHOVAH happy and make ammends as I have had the opertunity.
> > > Everything depends on your choices. I believe you are a Christian man
> > > Mr GW Bush. You are no DEVIL WORSHIPPER like people are saying on the
> > > internet. IF you ever hear a voice Mr GW BUSH it is a demon or Satan
> > > and it is not God speaking to you. I have had similar experience like
> > > this and I rejected those voices. Satan wants us to do his will and
> > > manipulate us. That is why there are so many wars and man can not seem
> > > to find peace. Please make good decisions Mr GW BUSH. I love you and I
> > > love everyone. That is why I am teaching people how to use the 666
> > > code so they can also get answers from the Almighty YEHOVAH God. I bet
> > > there are messages in the calculators atwww.666myth.co.nrtoguide
> > > you as a president if you use the calculator. There were messages in
> > > the calculator to guide me. But remember that all the 888 results in
> > > the calculator are the things that Satan says.

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 1:01:29 AM5/5/07
SIX SIX SIX IS GIFT FROM YEHOVAH FOR THE LAST DAYS = 666 in x3

wrote:
> A PRESIDENT GW BUSH LOVES SAM A MOSER FOR HELPING HIM = 666 in x3
> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 3:44:29 AM5/5/07
THE FIVE FIVE FIVE CALCULATIONS ARE THE DEVIL'S LIES ALSO = 666 in x3
telephone code.

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

On May 1, 11:25 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> THE EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT RESULTS ARE THE WORDS OF SATAN = 666 in x3
> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> SAMUEL MOSER SPEAKS THE WORDS OF SATAN SOMETIMES = 666 in x3 telephone
> codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> Whenever I get an 888 result I know it is Satan's words not YEHOVAH's.
>
> On May 1, 10:52 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > MANY OF THE FREEMASONS ARE LEAVING FREEMASONRY BECAUSE OF SAM A MOSER

> > = 3,666 in x13 telephone code
>

> > THE FREEMASONS WHO LEFT FREEMASONRY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR THE
> > TRUTH = 666 in x2 telephone code
>
> > THE AMISH WILL BE IN PARADISE = 666 in x6 telephone code
> > TECHNOLOGY IS FROM SATAN = 666 in x6 telephone code
>
> > I tell them to join the Amish People.
>
> >http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> > On May 1, 10:28 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE NSA IS THE BRANCH OF THE USA THAT IS WATCHING SAM A MOSER = 1,666
> > > in x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above..................

> > On May 1, 7:41 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> > > A SAM A MOSER WAS WRONG ABOUT THE USA BEING RUN BY A FREEMASONS = 777
> > > in x3 telephone

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Marndin

May 5, 2007, 3:56:06 AM5/5/07
www.911building7.co.uk - 4 1/2 minute Music video that sums up 9/11.

<person_who_l...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 3:58:02 AM5/5/07
A YEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SHOULD NOT PROMOTE SCIENCE = 666 in x3 telephone
code

Maybie if the Watchtower Org condemns science and technology they can
avoid being destroyed by the United Nations...... YEHOVAH's WItnesses
need to be more like the Amish people.....

wrote:

> THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> 36,666
>
> I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwill be detroyed unless they compleately change.
>

> YEHOVAH WANTS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
> TO BE MORE LIKE THE AMISH PEOPLE = 6,666 in x22 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator on the site above..............
>

> On May 1, 8:13 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > YEHOVAH WILL HELP SAM A MOSER JOIN THE AMISH RELIGION = 666 in x3

> > telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above........
>

> > On May 1, 8:09 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>

> > wrote:
>
> > > IF SAM A MOSER JOINS THE AMISH THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL NOT KILL
> > > HIM = 6,666 in x22 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator above.......

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 4:25:40 AM5/5/07
THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES REPENT BECAUSE OF SAM MOSER = 666 in x3
telephone code
http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above......

This has not happened yet but it will. This result brings tears to my
eyes because I love my brothers and sisters.

On May 5, 12:58 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> A YEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SHOULD NOT PROMOTE SCIENCE = 666 in x3 telephone
> code
>
> http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above.....
>
> Maybie if the Watchtower Org condemns science and technology they can
> avoid being destroyed by the United Nations...... YEHOVAH's WItnesses
> need to be more like the Amish people.....
>
> On May 1, 8:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> > BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> > so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> > 36,666
>
> > I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> > to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> > deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwillbe detroyed unless they compleately change.

Message has been deleted

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 4:45:44 AM5/5/07
A YEHOVAH GOD SAYS JOLLIBEE GRAVY HAS CHICKEN BLOOD IN IT = 666 in x3
telephone code

JOLLIBEE STATUE = 666 in multiples of 3 reverse order or Basis 3
reverse order
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator on site above.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3c/Jollibee_mascot2.jpg
To see a Jollibee Statue click on the link above...

FAST FOOD RESTURANT = 666 in multuples of 3
http://www.666myth.co.nr
Verify in the calculator on site above.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollibee
To read about Jollibee click on link above....

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 5:06:19 AM5/5/07
THE TWIN TOWERS WERE DESTROYED BY THE AIRPLANES = 666 in x3 telephone
code.

GW BUSH did not blow them up himself so he could have an excuse to god
to war like William Cooper and others have said and are saying on the
internet.

On May 5, 12:56 am, "Marndin" <marn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
www.911building7.co.uk- 4 1/2 minute Music video that sums up 9/11.

> <person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> off Social Security.- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 11:05:32 PM5/5/07
A UNITED NATIONS BEAST WONT DESTROY A TECHNOLOGY = 666 in x3 telephone

wrote:

> THE UNITED NATIONS BEAST WILL GET IT'S POWER SOON = 666 in x3
> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> SAM A MOSER HAS TO STOP POSTING TO THE INTERNET NOW = 1,666 in x7
> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> I hope the United Nations gets its power soon so Revelation will come
> to its climax and YEHOVAH's will will be done.
>

> On May 1, 8:47 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>

> > A SAM A MOSER SHOULD NOT BE POSTING TO THE INTERNET = 666 in x3
> > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above...................
>
> > I have to stop. I have to stop. I feel like crying out what I know and
> > I do not know how to let people know what I know and the internet has
> > been my only outlet to inform people of what I know. I do not know
> > what to do. YEHOVAH doesn't want me posting to the DEVIL'S INTERNET =
> > 666 in Basis 36 or SATAN'S WEBSITES = 666 in Basis 36.
>
> > I am trapped by Satan. I have to stop posting to the internet.
>

> > On May 1, 8:31 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>

> > wrote:
>
> > > THE WATCHTOWER ORG WILL BE DESTROYED
> > > BECAUSE THEY PROMOTED SCIENCE = 36,666 in x126 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Unfortunately the telephone calculator does not go high enough to x126
> > > so multiply x1 telephone code which equils 291 by 126 or 291 X 126 =
> > > 36,666
>
> > > I have just been hoping and praying that they would change. My letter
> > > to them about psych drugs and the report that I wrote to them fell on

> > > deaf ears.www.watchtower.orgwillbedetroyed unless they compleately change.

> > > YEHOVAH WANTS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
> > > TO BE MORE LIKE THE AMISH PEOPLE = 6,666 in x22 telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > > Verify in the calculator on the site above..............

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 11:10:21 PM5/5/07
YEHOVAH LOVES SAM MOSER FOR RISKING HIS LIFE FOR HIM = 666 in x3
telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2007, 11:20:01 PM5/5/07
That is an EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT result that stands alone without a six
six six result in the telephone calculator.

On May 1, 11:25 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:

> THE EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT RESULTS ARE THE WORDS OF SATAN = 666 in x3
> telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above..................
>

> SAMUEL MOSER SPEAKS THE WORDS OF SATAN SOMETIMES = 666 in x3 telephone
> codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> Verify in the calculator above..................
>
> Whenever I get an 888 result I know it is Satan's words not YEHOVAH's.
>
> On May 1, 10:52 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > MANY OF THE FREEMASONS ARE LEAVING FREEMASONRY BECAUSE OF SAM A MOSER
> > = 3,666 in x13 telephone code
>
> > THE FREEMASONS WHO LEFT FREEMASONRY DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR THE
> > TRUTH = 666 in x2 telephone code
>
> > THE AMISH WILL BE IN PARADISE = 666 in x6 telephone code
> > TECHNOLOGY IS FROM SATAN = 666 in x6 telephone code
>
> > I tell them to join the Amish People.
>

> >http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify in the calculator above..................
>

> > On May 1, 10:28 pm, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE NSA IS THE BRANCH OF THE USA THAT IS WATCHING SAM A MOSER = 1,666
> > > in x7 telephone codehttp://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html

> > > Verify in the calculator above..................

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:00:12 AM5/6/07
A YEHOVAH WILL PROTECT A SAM A MOSER FROM FREEMASONS = 666 in x3
telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

That is the ones who worship Satan....

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:04:21 AM5/6/07
TITUS NGUIAGAIN SAW SAM A MOSERS POSTS ON THE WEB = 666 in x3
telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify in the calculator above..................

TITUS NGUIAGAIN PH.D is the one who put the calculators online.......

On May 5, 8:10 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:

> [...]

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:06:58 AM5/6/07
TITUS NGUIAGAIN IS HAPPY SAM MOSER GOT RESULTS = 666 in x3 telephone
code

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:08:05 AM5/6/07

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:12:21 AM5/6/07
SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN A NSA REPENT BECAUSE OF A SAM A MOSER = 666 in
x3 telephone code

http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
Verify on the calculator on the site above.......

On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.
>
> On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > 666 in logical code.
>

> > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> >www.666myth.co.nr----Currently down because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-
> > SITE hacked it.
> > Site will go back online soon.http://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/

> > Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>

> >www.mastermason.com/hiramdiscoveredwww.mastermason.com/hiramdiscovere...
>
> > HIRAM DISCOVERED represents Masons who worship Satan.

> > HIRAM DISCOVERED IS ON SATAN'S SIDE IN OPPOSITION TO YEHOVAH = 3,666

> > in multiples of 6.
> > A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 and so on all the way to Z.

> > THE SIX SIX SIX CALCULATOR WAS HACKED BY THE HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE
> > = 666 in logical code.
>

> > HIRAM DISCOVERED WEBSITE IS RUN BY REAL FREEMASONS = 666 in logical
> > code reverse order.

> > Z=1 Y=2 X=3 W=4 V=5 and so on backwards through the alphabet all the
> > way to A.
>
> > YEHOVAH loves the Freemasons who do not worship Satan. Freemasons are
> > free to worship the God of their choice. Some worship YEHOVAH and some
> > worship the serpent Satan.

> > YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN THE DEVIL = 5,666 in
> > Basis 100 reverse order

> > Z=100 Y=101 X=102 W=103 V=104 and so forth all the way to A backwards
> > through the alphabet.
>
> > YEHOVAH LOVES FREEMASONS WHO DO NOT WORSHIP A SATAN = 3,666 in
> > multiples of 6 reverse order or Basis 6 reverse orderhttp://web.archive.org/web/20060215014408/http://www.666myth.co.nr/

> > Untill then verify in the calculator above.
>

> > A YEHOVAH'S WILL WILL BE DONE WITHOUT A SAM A MOSER'S INTERVENTION =
> > 666 in logical code. EVERYTHING does not depend on me.- Hide quoted text -

person_who_l...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2007, 12:13:34 AM5/6/07

On May 5, 9:12 pm, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
> SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN A NSA REPENT BECAUSE OF A SAM A MOSER = 666 in
> x3 telephone code
>
> http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> On May 2, 5:30 am, person_who_loves_yesh...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > NSA BELIEVES THAT YEHOVAH GOD IS AN ALIEN BEING FROM SPACE = 666 in x3
> > telephone code.http://www.chez.com/cosmos2000/Numbers/PhoneEncode_en.html
> > Verify on the calculator on the site above.......
>
> > GW BUSH does not believe that however because he will follow the
> > calculations in this thread of YEHOVAH's guidence.
>
> > On May 1, 3:58 am, Have no nick name <yeshuwa_is_k...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > THE USA GOVERNMENT IS MAKING STARWARS WEAPONS TO FIGHT A ARMAGEDON =
> > > 666 in logical code.
>
> > > A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 and so on all the way to Z.
>
> > > They believe that YEHOVAH and his angels are aliens and they intend to
> > > fight them and attempt to stop ARMAGEDON. But how can you fight
> > > spirits? This is really silly.
>

> > >www.666myth.co.nr----Currentlydown because the HIRAM DISCOVERED WEB-

It is loading more messages.