WELCOME TO MAURICEKELLETT.COM

1 view

Teslacoils 2006

Dec 6, 2006, 1:35:19 PM12/6/06
WELCOME TO MAURICEKELLETT.COM

This site is in the course of construction.

Below are some of the facts and dangers about Freemasonry of which most
people are totally unaware. If you wish to be ruled by an establishment
absolutely infested and ruled with the evils of Freemasonry, then
don't sign the petition below. If you, like us, want to see an end to
the rule of Freemasonry and the unseen evils all too often attached to
it, then I urge you to sign the petition found at the link below.

Freemasonry makes good men bad and bad men downright evil. I do agree
however that there will always be some exceptions to this rule.

The UK Monarchy. Queen Elizabeth II is the Patron Head of the UK Secret
Society of Freemasonry. Herein this fact lies a huge problem for the UK
public who expect the that the UK courts administer common mans
justice. What is now shown and proved is that the UK courts operate
under the authority of a woman, Queen Elizabeth II, who must be tried
by an international court for some of the reasons that will be given on
this website. Organised crime, such as land and property theft,
protected by the UK Monarchy establishment is a fact. This website will
help show and prove this. Those criminals employed under the UK state,
are being protected by the Royal Prerogative (Crown Immunity), which is
itself illegal under international law. Never have so many people been
fooled by so few who are sitting in high places.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/479012713?ltl=1142175514

Maurice Kellett

March 2006.

Contents of the affidavit of Mrs Suzon Forscey Moore of Campaign for a
Fair Hearing, London. This document greatly helps show the hypocrisy
the UK is being ruled under. Suzon who has a masters degree in law,
has written, "My affidavit is the result of painful (and enraging)
experiences victims have shared with me.

I see the establishment as a towering stone monument (the Biblical term
"whited sepulchres" comes to mind) and each of us has only one small
hammer, but together we can--and will--make a difference. Here is the
UK constitution in nine words: "The Queen and Her Agents Can Do No
Wrong". That's not just me saying it, a report from the Commons Public
Administration Select Committee says that's what the Royal Prerogative
means".

Queen Elizabeth II is the UK Patron Head of the Secret Society of
Freemasonry. The Judicial Oath of fairness to all manner of men, sworn
by all UK judges and magistrates only to Queen Elizabeth II is a fraud
of massive proportions. The Judicial Oath has no meaning whatsoever
except probably as a means to deceive the people of the UK nation. Such
fraud can only be interpreted as treason against the UK public. It was
almost five years ago that I wrote to Queen Elizabeth II asking if she
bore any responsibility whatsoever to act when the Judicial Oath is
breached. The reply to my letter came on Queen Elizabeth II's behalf,
from the Lord Chancellors Department. That letter of reply serves as
proof that Queen Elizabeth II won't act when the Judicial Oath is
breached. It also served as further proof that the UK does not have any
independent or impartial tribunals or authorities which all UK citizens
require under Article 6(1) of the European Human Rights Convention.
Crown immunity from crime is a violation of international law. There
are indeed different laws for different people in the UK. Those who are
sheltering under Crown Immunity for their crimes, and their appears to
be many of them, will eventually be called to account. Queen Elizabeth
II always refers to "My government" not our government. In fact it is
only Queen Elizabeth II who does indeed have a government. The UK
public do not in fact have a government. UK Members of Parliament swear
their Oath of Allegiance only to the UK Monarch and not to the people
of the UK who elect them and then pay their wages.

Affidavit of Mrs Suzon Forscey Moore a must to see for all those who
wish for the UK to become a democracy not the Hypocrisy ruled over by
hypocrites that it now is. The UK public now lives in what can be
described as a modern day middle ages. Nothing much has changed since
the middle ages. The Royals still rule and maintain that they are
immune from crime. This is contrary to international law and to any
alleged democracy. All are equal under the law and this right has to
be asserted by those who want this to be true.

A signed copy of Suzon Forscey Moore's affidavit will appear on these
pages soon.

My story summary.

Prime Minister Tony Blair was served with my damages claim in 2003 made
for his failure to set in motion the necessary mechanism to set up such
authorities as are required under Article 6(1). A few weeks after my
claim was served on Blair, Northumbria Police Special Squad made two
attempts on my life. They laid siege to my home at 16A The Lyons,
Hetton-le-Hole. Tyne-Wear despite my appeal against its possession
having been adjourned at the Teesside County Court less than two
working days before the police siege of my home began. The appeal
against the possession of my home remains adjourned.

This, despite attempts by the Middlesboro County Court to cover up this
matter. The first Northumbria Police attempt on my life was by shooting
me and three nights later when I would still not give up my home for
the benefit of criminals. The door to it was battered down and two of
the Special Squad Northumbria Police officers attempted to impale me on
a sword that had previously decorated a room in our home.

The latter attempt on my life was witnessed by around other five or six
Northumbria Special Squad police officers. Only one of them came to my
aid and saved my life from his would be murdering colleagues. He
dragged me headlong down the stairs in my home away from them. I was
told later by someone in a position to make such a comment, that had
Northumbria Police shot me on 3rd February 2003, as they came very
close to doing (they always shoot to kill now) then a gun would have
been planted in my hand with the claim that I had been armed. If the
two Northumbria Police officers had succeeded in impaling me on the
sword, then they would have claimed it as my suicide.

State murders are real in the UK of today. I name Princess Diana and
Dodi Fayed amongst such State murders along with Dr David Kelly the
Iraq weapons inspector. There are many more such murders. Al Fayed has
left the UK now. I did pass on information to him that I had been given
about how Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed met their deaths. I was
informed that Mr. Al Fayed already had that information. After winning
his libel action against William Hamilton M.P. Mr Al Fayed pointed the
finger to a member of the Royal family, the Duke of Edinbugh,
Freemason, who he said was involved in the death of his son Dodi.

Prior to my home at Hetton-le-Hole, being unlawfully seized on February
5. 2003, by Northumbria Police. This same police force had carried out
a substantial number of criminal acts against me where the crime of
Misconduct in Public Office was not the most substantial of them.
Northumbria Police and their partners in crime, the Crown Prosecution
Service at Washington, Tyne-Wear, conspired with two solicitors to
obtain a harassment conviction against me. Material evidence of my
innocence was withheld from the courts to assist with my conviction.
That same evidence was withheld right up to my Appeal against
conviction in London. I came by that material evidence when I was
clearly given the wrong file from solicitors Harding, Swinburn, Jackson
and Co. of Frederick Street, Sunderland. That file also contained
divorce papers relevant to someone living in Sunderland. Another
solicitor from Hartlepool also had a hand in that crime. He told me
that he belonged to what he called a judicial Masonic Lodge. It is of
importance that the reader should know that all UK solicitors are
Officers of the Courts.

All UK courts operate only by the authority of Queen Elizabeth II, who
is an integral part in what is the massive Judicial Oath fraud.

Following my latter conviction for harassment of my civil opponent, I
was charged again with harassment of her. I wanted the matter tried in
the Durham Crown Court. There the Crown Prosecution Service attempted
to do a deal with me. The deal was that if I would take down some
material from one of my websites, http://www.mason-rule.bizhosting.com
they, the Crown Prosecution Service, would consider dropping the later
harassment charged against me. I refused the deal. A judge in the
matter ruled that the case against me was not in the public interest
and the matter was dropped. It was and remains a fact, that my civil
law opponent had carried out a catalogue of crimes against me that were
assisted by Northumbria Police and named judges.

In 1996 I had contributed to the House of Commons Home Affairs Select
Committee Inquiry into Freemasonry within the police and judiciary. It
was chaired by Lord Nolan; That Inquiry never was independent because
it was carried out under the authority of Queen Elizabeth II, the
Patron Head of UK Freemasonry. That Inquiry should have carried with
it a government health warning. It was without the slightest shadow of
doubt a whitewash job if ever there was one. I remained in contact with
Lord Nolan until January of 1998 when he then informed me that he was
returning to being a member of the Law Lords.

Another huge deception being carried out against the UK public is in
the matter of Members of Parliament. Once such member are elected into
office, they are required to swear their Oath of Allegiance only to
Queen Elizabeth II, the integral part in the massive Judicial Oath
fraud. In these circumstances, only Queen Elizabeth II has Members of
Parliament, the UK public doesn't.

Queen Elizabeth II was served with my damages claim made against her in
July of 2005 for what is her integral part in the massive Judicial Oath
fraud. This fraud has caused me huge damage. Those at Buckingham Palace
have ignored my damages claim made against Queen Elizabeth II. It
appears that the UK Royals are sheltering beneath the Royal
Prerogative. The Royal Prerogative is illegal under international law.
The Royal Prerogative is part of the proof that the UK does indeed have
two laws. It is debatable now just how many UK establishment employed
criminals are also being protected by the Royal Prerogative. On a lower
scale, was my civil opponent, a National Insurance Inspector, also
being protected by the illegal Royal Prerogative?

http://www.throneout.com/comments.asp?STORY_ID=106&recorprod=11

For what I believe is a true description of the UK as it is today and
probable future events here, then I suggest that you visit the website
of Vernon Coleman http://www.vernoncoleman.c

http://www.mason-rule.bizhosting.com

http://www.masonsatwork.50megs.com

Go to site navigation page.

Go to links page

[...]

charle...@hotmail.com

Dec 26, 2006, 11:31:52 AM12/26/06

Teslacoils 2006 wrote:

> Freemasonry makes good men bad and bad men downright evil. I do agree
> however that there will always be some exceptions to this rule.

Freemasons will tell you it makes good men better. That means that if
you are good AT CRIME you will be made better AT CRIME.

Lord Archer is a case in point. In the north-west corner of the world's
largest shopping centre (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) is Sear's. It used
to be known as SIMPSONS OF CANADA. Here, Mr. Archer stole three suits
and ran out of the building. He was caught.

So he was good at stealing. Masons would now make him better at
stealing.

When his morale was at its very lowest - prosecution for theft pending,
and no way of leaving Canada without his passport - they said "Do you
believe in the Immortal Spirit, do you believe in the Everlasting Soul,
you can be an important man"?

Important - YES. For the WAR CHEST.

Thinking it was an easy way out, Jeffrey agreed to join the Fraternity.

He was now loaded up with debts for "legal advice" from FAKE lawyers.
Just when he thought the Brotherhood would use legal expertise to fight
the case, he discovered that they use LIES instead. It was put about in
the papers that there had been a covered BRIDGE at Simpson's, and that
he had been walking inside it. There is not - not ever was - such as
bridge.

In addition, now that Brother Jeffrey was a member, Simpson's was the
ENEMY. They were forced out of business, and Sears Roebuck took over.
So the prosecution was quashed by DIRTY TRICKS.

Brother Jeffrey was now forced - under his oath of slavery - to cheat
the Daily Star newspaper of TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS, which are
FOUR MILLION US DOLLARS. That is a "BETTER" crime than three suits.

Then he was forced to run the "SIMPLE TRUTH" charity - ostensibly for
the Kurds. Sixty million pounds (A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS) are still
in his sealed account. He has never been free to touch that account. It
is (1) part of the WAR CHEST, and (2) "evidence" of his crimes, if the
Brotherhood should decide to prosecute him.

A hundred million dollars is better than four million. They were making
him BETTER AND BETTER at crime.

Of course, the British government denies all involvement with crime.

How Archer, "Robert Maxwell", "Lord Erskine of Rerrick" and others got
into Who's Who without inside help is left to the imagination of the
public.

How Archer got into the House of Lords is also left to the imagination
of the public.

He was said to have "run for Oxford". That is difficult for somebody
who was NEVER at university - but it is an "IN JOKE" in Masonic
circles. It means that he "RAN FOR OXFORD" out of SIMPSON'S OF CANADA.

He is a FREE Mason. That means he would be FREE to commit crimes - that
are forced upon him - because the hypocrite government can blackmail
him more and control him more when his recorded crimes are more.

He is a FREE-OF-CHARGE Mason because he does not get PAID.

FREE (of charge) Masons commit the crimes. and take the blame, whilst
living in POVERTY. The government uses them as one might use
FIRE-TONGS. You do not grasp the hot coals yourself - you use a FREE
TOOL.

FREE masons are not free to touch ANY of the money they steal. Archer
stole some for himself, and the crooked British government put him in
prison.

Andy McCardle was MURDERED by Masons when he thought some of the police
were honest. He reported BENT POLICE to other BENT POLICE, and got
killed.

Similarly, Councillor Maurice Kellett stumbled upon theft in the Durham
mining industry, when he supported miners' demands to close
non-productive mines. The Brotherhood decided that Maurice was getting
too close to the truth, and set about wrecking his life. THREE TIMES
they tried to kill him - with a gun, a sword and then with a car.

Charles Douglas Wehner

Manny Blanco, PM

Dec 26, 2006, 2:53:35 PM12/26/06
Teslacoils 2006 wrote:
> WELCOME TO MAURICEKELLETT.COM

Cut down to protect the boredom of others.
Maurice, Maurice, I am glad to see you are out and about. I would like
to see a petition started to put a stop to people like yourself who
have no life at all and blame Masonry and everything else in the world
for your troubles and problems. Anything you blame your government and
Masonry on in your affairs can be traced back to the personal problems
you were having at the time. Your "stand off' and other situations are
public knowledge and can be found by a simple web search. There is no
need to go on about your life and the reasons things have happened to
you. There are no conspiracies, no one is out to get you or take over
the world. You make assumptions about a Masonic connection to take over
the world and that too is out in left field. Anyone that knows of the
Masons or better yet knows a Mason personally can and will tell you
that they are just regular folks who try to make the world just a
little better by doing good in and out of Lodge. He may be a President,
Tree Trimmer, Garbage man, teacher, landscaper, unemployed or retired
but he is trying to set a good example with all those he meets and all
that he takes on in life. The anti Masons tend to "copy & paste" long
boring posts that NEVER HAVE ANY SUBSTANCE OR PROOF TO WHAT THEY Write
OR SAY. You are well known for this tye of post. I suggest that before
the reader takes anything you write serious that they do a websearch of
your name. That is the best thing about anti- Masons. When a person
reads what they post and researches the information given they will
always find out that there is no truth to anything an Anti writes. In
most cases he doesn't even use his real name. I do wish you well in
your health Maurice. As wrong as you are about Masonry I wish you only
good things to happen in your life. Might I suggest that you take on
straigtening out your life before you do much else? Good luck to you
Sir....

Sincerely & Respectfully,
Manny Blanco, PM
Moreno Valley Masonic Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA
Grand Lodge of California

Teslacoils 2006

Dec 26, 2006, 3:16:44 PM12/26/06
The freemason will pay for their crimes

It is a pity so many are so old they might not get to see the
REVOLUTION!!!!

Message has been deleted

Dean Roger Ray

Dec 26, 2006, 4:49:04 PM12/26/06
your dead already CHadwick

just look him up in alt.culture.alaska under chadwick r stone

this guy is fake

Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> Teslacoils 2006 [englando...@yahoo.co.uk] has entered into
> testimony
> 1167164204....@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com

> > The freemason will pay for their crimes
> >
> > It is a pity so many are so old they might not get to see the
> > REVOLUTION!!!!
>

> Teslak0oK may very well find himself paying for his crimes if Canada
> decides to make an example of his calls for teh overthrow of government
> and violent revolution :)
>
> Btw, who will you kill first?
>
> --
>
> COOSN-266-06-70683
> Skepticult® 581-00504-208
> ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
> Usenet's most helpful netizen
>
> HoT, 03/2005
> BWMDW, 08/2005, Trainer of pSylvia pSullivan
> PSHL&S, 08/2006, Teh SMM II Debacle

Message has been deleted

teslacoils2006

Dec 26, 2006, 5:34:33 PM12/26/06
you make fun of my handle and you have a religion worshipping a man
named BOB DOBBS?

I forgot are you church of subgenius(worship bob) just type bob in
alt.slack! or freemason or hired idiot of the CARLYLE GROUP?

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

> Dean Roger Ray [dean...@hotmail.com] has entered into testimony
> 1167169744.8...@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
>
> > your dead already CHadwick
>
> *takes vitals*
>
> BP 123/68
> Pulse 66
>
> So much for your career as a psychic or remote viewer <chortle>

> > just look him up in alt.culture.alaska under chadwick r stone
>

> Skipped your meds again, didnja, Teslak0oK? <snicker>
>
> > this guy is fake
>
> As opposed to someone poasting with a nym like Telsacoils? <snort>

Jim Bennie

Dec 26, 2006, 5:38:37 PM12/26/06
Manny Blanco, PM <mason...@aol.com> wrote:
> Teslacoils 2006 wrote:
>> WELCOME TO MAURICEKELLETT.COM
>>

> Maurice, Maurice, I am glad to see you are out and about.

Not here. Manny. You are responding to a chap named Dean R. Ray,
who seems to have "issues" much like others who should seek
professional help.

It was a nice post. I trust you and your family are having a
good Christmas.

Jim Bennie
BC/Yukon

teslacoils2006

Dec 26, 2006, 5:55:18 PM12/26/06
He sounds like one of those old freemasons

hard to tell sinility from the younger freemasons just following their
oath and lieing through their teeth,

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 27, 2006, 2:38:12 AM12/27/06
"Chadwick StoneŠ" <chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:0Ugkh.111885
$jO5....@fe06.news.easynews.com:

> Dean Roger Ray [dean...@hotmail.com] has entered into testimony
> 1167169744.8...@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
>
>> your dead already CHadwick
>
> *takes vitals*
>
> BP 123/68
> Pulse 66
>
> So much for your career as a psychic or remote viewer <chortle>
>

>> just look him up in alt.culture.alaska under chadwick r stone
>

> Skipped your meds again, didnja, Teslak0oK? <snicker>
>
>> this guy is fake
>
> As opposed to someone poasting with a nym like Telsacoils? <snort>

I demand to be the addedest to the D3TH L1TS.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Message has been deleted

John Fleming

Dec 27, 2006, 9:27:47 PM12/27/06
On 26 Dec 2006 14:34:33 -0800, while chained to a desk in the
scriptorium, "teslacoils2006" <copernic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> $you make fun of my handle and you have a religion worshipping a man
> $named BOB DOBBS?

No, here we worship hot tomales.

You really need to get with the times.
--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

A Dreamer is One Who Can Only Find Her
Way by Moonlight.

-- Oscar Wilde

charle...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2006, 10:15:31 AM12/28/06
Dean Roger Ray delivered the truth - yet again.

In alt.culture.alaska was a piece called "IN MEMORY OF R. CHADWICK
STONE".

The other Chadwick Stone - a FREE-OF-CHARGE-Mason - was presumably
given the name by his owner. F-O-C-Masons are not allowed to do
ANYTHING without permission, and certainly not change their names.

The original Chadwick Stone died on October 14 2005. He had been very
active on the Newsgroups.

Because of their past record of crimes, Masons usually live under
assumed names - like the "OUTSIDER" Abraham Lajbi Hoch, who had the
biggest of all entries in Who's Who, had been a Member of Parliament, a
Privy Councillor, a publisher at Pergamon Press, and again at Mirror
Group Newspapers, and publisher of the New York Daily News, and
publisher of Maxwell Specialist Publications - YES! Under the FAKE NAME
of ROBERT MAXWELL.

Being FORCED to use a fake name makes one vulnerable. The crooked
government - which has your name and crimes on file - can prosecute you
at ANY TIME. That means that they will magically "DISCOVER" that you
are using an alias, and reveal this in court.

So the Mason is living a life of non-stop blackmail. The government
uses him - FREE OF CHARGE - to commit the crimes it wants committed.
VOLUNTARY slavery.

With Hoch-alias-Maxwell the crimes that the British government wanted
were the embezzlement of billions of Pounds Sterling over the many
years, culminating in the Mirror Group pension fund of over 470 million
Sterling (about 700 million US Dollars).

He took the blame. The government took the cash. He was about to be
exposed by the same crooked government that he had embezzled for, over
all those years. So he jumped off his borrowed yacht and drowned. The
other F-O-C Masons published a book called "Maxwell the Outsider".

This is the kind of corruption that the great Freedom Fighter
Councillor Maurice Kellett is exposing. Small wonder the F-O-C slaves
of Masonry are afraid of his revelations and use their power over the
press (via the OTHER Abraham Hochs) to slander him. Yes - it was not
only the Mirror Group that told malicious Masonic lies about decent
people.

Charles Douglas Wehner