Warning to all corrupt freemasons (12/5/2006)

teslacoils2007

Dec 24, 2006, 6:40:31 PM12/24/06
Warning to all corrupt freemasons (12/5/2006)

WARNING TO ALL CORRUPT FREEMASONS OUT THERE:

SHAME ON FREEMASONRY, SHAME ON THE MASONS INVOLVED IN PROTECTING THE
ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS SATANIST ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE ILLUMINATI
CONFESSIONS OPENLY SUPPORT THE GAIA GUYS IN AUSTRALIA WHO ALSO FIGHT
THESE
INFLUENTIAL SATANIST OF THE ILLUMINATI ELITE KNOWN AS THE OTO :

http://www.gaiaguys.net/

SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE AND SACRIFICE IS A REALITY IN AUSTRALIA
The group who are ritually abusing the children in Dr
Reina Michaelson's case appear to be the Ordo Templi
Orientis. You can actually visit their Australian website by going the
Gaia Guys web site. The O.T.O.
regard Satanist Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law"
as their guide to live by.

(The Ordo Templi Orientis website has been remodelled and certain
things have been removed, including the Library and a particularly
nasty and telling symbol. However you can still follow the links to the
U.S. Grand Lodge to find Satanist Crowley's book of the Law, from which
the below quote was taken.)

"Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords
& with spears. Let ... blood flow to my name. Trample
down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their
flesh to eat! ... Sacrifice cattle,
little and big: after a child. Mercy let be off; damn
them who pity! Kill and torture; spare not; be upon
them!. ...rich fresh blood. The best blood is of the
moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or
dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies;
then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some
beast, no matter what. " (Book of the Law)

ME LEO LYON ZAGAMI AND MY FAMILY OPENLY ATTACK THE OTO ILLUMINATI ALL
OVER THE WORLD AS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL AND THE VATICAN JESUIT SATAN, I
WAS PERSONALY ARRESTED AND TORTURED IN NORWAY 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF THESE
ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS ILLUMINATI SATANIST WORKING FOR THE USUAL SUSPECTS
WHO THEN ACCUSE ME OF BEING INSANE, AFTER LOCKING ME UP AND TORTURING
ME WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE NORWEGIAN MILITARY INTELLINGENCE AND THE
CORRUPT NORWEGIAN POLICE.

THE ILLUSTRIUS NORWEGIAN RIGHT WING POLITICIAN AND PERVERT PER
CHRISTIAN KROGH EX SECRETARY OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE IN NORWAY'S
SATANIC KINGDOM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PERSECUTION AGAINST ME SO I ASK
FOR YOUR SUPPORT AGAINST SUCH EVIL,TOGHETER WITH THE
SECRETARY OF THE ILLUMINATI IN OSLO:
JOHN HILMER BERGE FAERSETH
Schweigaards g 67
0656 Oslo
+47 98808387 WHO CONTRIBUTED IN GETTING OUR FIRST ILLUMINATI
CONFESSIONS WEB SITE SHUT DOWN.

EXPOSE HIM:

PER CHRISTIAN KROGH (Ordo Templi Orientis 5o Degree)
Adresse: Stortinget
Postnr: 0026
Poststed: OSLO
E-post: Per-chris...@stortinget.no
Telefon: 99 46 38 71
Mobiltelefon: 99 46 38 71

AND EXPOSE CORRUPT NORWEGIAN FREEMASON TROND KAARE
WESTBY IXo FROM THE DEFENCE COMMAND IN NORWAY WHO SUPPORTED THEM IN
THIS EVIL OPERATION AGAINST ME:
HOME
VESTBY SØNDRE
N-1920 SØRUMSAND
PHONE +47 63 82 73 29

HQ'S DEFENCE COMMAND NORWAY
Medical Staff
Oslo mil/Huseby
N-0016 OSLO

Phone +47 23 09 70 91
fax +47 23 09 70 58

CORRUPT OTO FREEMASONS MUST BE EXPOSED!

Leo Lyon Zagami

Evil Illuminati cult in the UK exposed! (12/6/2006)

RW.Bro.Andrew D. Chumbley and the Cultus Sabbati legacy

RW.Bro.Andrew D. Chumbley and the Cultus Sabbati
legacy

RW.Bro.Andrew D. Chumbley (September 15,
1967-September 15, 2004) was an English writer, poet, artist,
practitioner-theorist of modern magic, and Magister of the black
magical satanic group Cultus Sabbati directely linked to the Vatican
Jesuits. He died on his thirty-seventh birthday following a severe
asthma attack in misterious cirmcumstances.
Chumbley published earlier a number of limited
edition books through his own private press Xoanon
Publishing, and a series of articles in various occult
magazines with great success; these conveyed aspects
of doctrine and practice of a tradition of sorcery he
defined 'Sabbatic Craft'. According to Chumbley the
term "describes the way in which elements of
witch-lore, Sabbath mythology and imagery were being
employed in the cunning-craft tradition into which I
was originally inducted".
His work is the work of a modern Mind Controller
using Witchcraft, fhe then claimed provenance from
pre-modern revivalist forms (the illuminati...they
were the source of this rubbish course).. His earlier
work was published in the Chaos Magic journal Chaos
International, and later work appeared in Starfire,
journal of the Typhonian OTO, and in the
long-established British witchcraft magazine The
Cauldron. Brother Andrwe from Essex was known within
the occult community and his books continue to command
very high resale prices in the satanic world. Daniel
A. Schulke succeeded him as Magister of Cultus Sabbati
a very dangerous Cult connected to the illuminati and
child sacrifice.A participant to such events mainly in
Essex is illustrius Brother RW Bro. Rui Gabirro who
joined the evil Sect during his period in the Societas
Rosicruciana in Anglia (the English iluminati).
Although Chumbley was mainly known for his involvement
with traditional English Witchcraft, especially that
of the county of Essex,his occult interests and
influences were extremely diverse and "The Duke of
Cabinda" was deeply involved with him, some say they
even practiced the XIo of A.Crowley togheter .Schulke
writes of Chumbley's interests, "Chumbley's magical
work spanned many fields of sorcerous influence,
including Sufism, left-hand Tantra and Petro Voodoo".
Some influences on his work are those of the
artist-occultist illuminati agent Austin Osman Spare
and Crowleys number one disciple
Kenneth Grant!!!
Chumbley respected very much and was familiar with
Grant's work and there was a contact between the two
magicians - at one time Chumbley operated an
illuminati OTO lodge that was affiliated to Grant's
Typhonian OTO. Spare's philosophy of the 'Kia' almost
certainly influenced the non-dual gnosis which is a
key element in Chumbley's system, although the
'Doctrine of the Void' (Shunyavata) is a foundation
concept of Tantrism, which is likely to have affected
Chumbley's work thorough the Uttara Kaula Sampradaya,
of which he was an initiate with Brother Nicholaj
Frisvold In The Azoëtia the concepts of "Will, Desire,
Beli and pure sorcery that lead to the sacrifice of
little children used by these dark illuminati Masters
to gain more power.The Cultus Sabbati should be
exposed by Freemasons and investigated by the Uk
police instead it enjoy's the protection of such
corrupt institutions.
For more info on the enigma of Andrew Chumbley you can
check yourself is presence on this infamous internet
publication for satanist:

http://www.mysterymag.com/earthmysteries
/?page=category&subID=120

Leo Lyon Zagami
now
Khaled Saifullah Khan

Leo on site's shutdown (12/6/2006)

QUOTE from conspiracycentral.info

(Leo Young @ Dec 6 2006, 02:15 PM)

DEAR PHIL AND EVERYBODY ELSE ON CONSPIRACY CENTRAL THIS IS WHAT I GET
ON MY YAHOO ACCOUNT AFTER TRYING TO OPEN THE E-MAIL SENT BY THAT
SATANIST SUPPORTER OF ANTONY WHO IS RUNNING SQUARESPACE.COM, SO NOW I
DONT EVEN HAVE AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT WORKING PROPERLY ANYMORE BECAUSE OF
THESE BASTARDS AT SQUARE SPACE. I'VE NOW SENT A COMPLAINT TO YAHOO
REGARDING THIS STRANGE SITUATION, THE FILES SENT BY SQUARE SPACE NOT
ONLY ARE INCOMPLETE BUT ARE ALSO TRIGGERING SOME KIND OF SYSTEM THAT
SHUTS DOWN MY YAHOO ACCOUNT COMPLETELY AND MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO FILE
THEM OR TO EVEN FORWARD THE E-MAIL TO BROTHER DANIELE DAL BOSCO MY
ASSISTANT FOR www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it.

Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999.
Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. This
error is usually temporary. Please try again later. If you continue to
experience this error, it may be caused by one of the following: -1.
You may want to scan your system for spyware and viruses, as they may
interfere with your ability to connect to Yahoo!. For detailed
information on spyware and virus protection, please visit the Yahoo!
Security Center. -1. This problem may be due to unusual network
activity coming from your Internet Service Provider. We recommend that
you report this problem to them. While this error is usually temporary,
if it continues and the above solutions don't resolve your problem,
please let us know. Return to Yahoo!

Phil at Conspiracy Central Forums wrote back: OK... I'll send this
Anthony an email and I'll ask him what on earth is going on. The files
you received back may be infected with some kind of malevolant virus,
trojan or something like that. Did you do a thorough virus and spyware
scan over the material you received back from Squarespace? Good luck
Leo and I'll get back to you on this...

The Illuminati Big Brother (12/6/2006)

The illuminati Big Brother is listening the illuminati Big Brother
wants you, and the illuminati Big Brother actually already has you
under his full surveillance. But we still accept this farse and this
total violation of our privacy. And now they start with the censorship
so how long do we realy have before officialy becoming SLAVES OF THE
BEAST? Not along time Im afraid and you are not making it easy. Big
Brother is listening: Government can eavesdrop on your life by secretly
listening through your cell phone (NewsTarget) NewsTarget has learned
that the FBI has developed a technique that can remotely activate a
nearby cell phone's microphone, thereby turning it into a listening
device. The "roving bug" technique was approved by U.S. Department of
Justice officials for use on members of an organized crime family in
New York that was getting increasingly suspicious of tails, wiretaps or
other traditional surveillance techniques. The cell phones of alleged
mobster John Ardiot -- considered by the FBI to be one of the most
powerful men in the national Mafia's Genovese family -- and his
attorney Peter Peluso, also an alleged mobster, were activated by this
technique in order for authorities to monitor nearby conversations.
U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan ruled that the technique was legal in
an opinion this week, stating that federal wiretapping law was broad
enough to cover the monitoring of conversations occurring near a
suspect's cell phone. Nextel spokesperson Travis Sowders said the
company was not aware of the investigation and was not asked to
participate. The new method works whether the phone is on or off,
because many phone models cannot be truly powered down without removing
the battery. Some models, for example, will turn on from a powered-down
state when an alarm is set. A 2005 Financial Times article noted that
cell phone providers can install a piece of software on any phone from
a remote location, allowing microphone activation, without the owner's
knowledge. In addition to activating a mic, the software can also stop
a display from indicating a call in progress, taking away another
method by which a cell phone user could tell his phone had been
compromised. According to counter-surveillance consultant James
Atkinson, models from Nextel, Samsung and the popular Motorola Razr are
particularly vulnerable to these remote software downloads. "If a phone
has in fact been modified to act as a bug, the only way to counteract
that is to either have a bugsweeper follow you around 24-7, which is
not practical, or to peel the battery off the phone," Atkinson said,
adding that some security-conscious corporate executives make a habit
of removing their cell phone's battery when the unit is not in use.
This is not the first time the FBI has commandeered built-in
microphones as listening devices. In a 2003 lawsuit, it was discovered
that the FBI was able to activate the microphones of automotive systems
such as OnStar and listen to passenger conversations without the
speakers knowing. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the
practice was not legal, but only because the technique prevents the
system from being used in an emergency.

The fact is that we all know whats going on by now in
our circles, but to rebel openly against such evil
show seems to be the problem. Why is it that the majority
of our viewers out there act as true freedom fighters
only in theory , but they are far from it in practice.
Dont you want to genuinely give your life for this war
in the western world?
This will be the most important war in history that
will decide the future of mankind not a joke , are you
scared of it ?...or Im I wrong about the mass of sheep
out there...

Leo Lyon Zagami
now
Khaled Saifullah Khan

PS:1984 is now!

>From my very good friend Abdullah Aymaz (12/7/2006)

Enough with the fighting! It is high time to stay away
from acts that would lead to inter-religious fighting
and disputes. Let us not forget the suffering and the
killing of innocents during the World Wars. What are
they trying to do? The World is in immense need of
peace and tranquility, not another powder keg. What is
the meaning of this latest attempt of awakening old
disputes through media and cinema? Is there any thing
constructive to be gained from opening two thousand
year old files and bringing the events of the past to
the present?
This is not the way the last divine revelation, the
Holy Qur'an, presents the issue. The Holy Qur'an has
the potential to be the judge on this case as its
miraculousness is proven forty-four times and is at
our hands in its full originality. This is necessary
in order to give an end to these disputes and to
thwart the evil tendencies of believers of different
faiths that result in enmities. The Holy Qur'an has
this potential as it stands equidistant to both the
Christian and Jewish traditions and as it esteems the
believers of both faiths.
On the issue of crucifixion the Holy Qur'an states:
"But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it
was made to appear to them, and those who differ
therein are full of doubts, with no (certain)
knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a
surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up
unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power and Wise."
(Surah Al-Nisaa, 4:157-158)
Apart from the fact that Jesus Christ was never really
killed, the Holy Qur'an teaches us that no one is
responsible for the sins of his forefathers. Even if
the crucifixion as it is presented in "The Passion of
the Christ" is accepted as historical fact, Jews of
today cannot be held responsible for what people of
Jerusalem did on that particular day. Every sheep is
hung by its own leg. Let us leave the judgment of what
had been done to the Almighty God and try not to
ignite new disputes on what we do not know with
certainty.
The potential of the Holy Qur'an's mediation is not
something that is just talked about theoretically.
During a symposium organized by the Journalists and
Writers Association of Turkey in April 2000 entitled
"Patriarch Abraham: A symbol of hope in dialogue and a
bond of faith", I had heard from a certain American
academic about how the Qur'anic belief of the
Crucifixion can facilitate dialogue and understanding
between Jews and Christians. He spoke about a
conference organized in the US where the bulk of the
spectators were Christians, while some of the speakers
were Jews and Muslims. As one of the Jewish speakers
was presenting his speech an apparently Christian
spectator shouted at him claiming that the Jews were
traitors and that they had killed Jesus Christ and as
a Jew he should not have dared to come to a conference
and speak to Christian spectators. How such an
offensive remark can influence the air in an academic
conference is imaginable. As the American academic
told me, one of the Muslim scholars stood up and spoke
to the people with these words: "Dear friends! Nobody
killed Jesus Christ and nobody is responsible for His
death. Look, the Holy Qur'an is very clear on this
point: "But they killed him not, nor crucified him!"
says Qur'an. As a divine revelation that follows the
Old and the New Testaments, the Holy Qur'an shall
never err. As God is the judge, Jesus Christ is alive
and risen. This shall leave no place for disputes."
This Muslim scholar had saved the day and the
conference had proceeded as scheduled.
As Muslims we hope that fellow believers of the
monotheistic religions shall lend an ear to what the
Holy Qur'an says regarding what they have been
quarreling about. We hope this for the sake of peace
and tranquillity.

The Vatican Cornerstone Society (12/7/2006)

Dont call it the Corner Stone Society call it the Vatican Corner Stone
Society a place where the Vatican illuminati of the United Grand Lodge
of England meet up to conspire against the world. The illustrius
Freemason Julian Rees a friend of John Faerseth and the Ordo Templi
Orientis is the guy in charge of this illuminati operation with the
support of the illustrius Satanist the Pro Grand Master the Marquess of
Northampton who delivers this speach we are publishing on our site. The
Marquess of Northampton secretely financed with money stolen from the
UGLE the Academy of the illuminati of Giuliano di Bernardo in Piazza di
Spagna 20 (Rome). We have described in detail the Corner Stone Society
elsewere on this site.

Leo Lyon Zagami

THE CORNERSTONE SOCIETY
www.cornerstonesociety.com

WHITHER DIRECTING OUR COURSE?
Pro Grand Master, Lord Northampton

I start with the disclaimer that the views in this paper are my own and
not necessarily those of Grand Lodge.
As Pro Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, and therefore
the most senior representative of
the Grand Master, I am conscious that one of my responsibilities is to
try and steer the Craft during my
tenure of office in a direction which I hope will be beneficial for its
future - hence the title of this paper.

I begin with the premise that with nearly three hundred years of
experience under our belt we must be doing
something right, so why should freemasonry in, say, twenty five years
be any different from the model we
have today. Well we may be by far the biggest Grand Lodge in the world
with a membership of 272,000
individuals spread over the four quarters of the globe, but something
is wrong with Anglo Saxon
freemasonry. Having said that, I know an enormous amount of effort has
been invested in our future both in
London, our Provinces and Districts, and many brethren are working hard
to recruit, retrieve and retain our
members with various schemes designed for that purpose. But the overall
picture is not a satisfactory one as
the following figures will show.

Although statistics were not available before and during the 80's, it
is clear we have lost at least 40% of our
membership in as little as thirty years. Our recent losses are often
blamed on the fact that we consecrated
1000 lodges in the five years following the second World War to
accommodate men returning from active
service and wanting to join a fraternity. But that is not the whole
story as most of those brethren have long
since passed to the Grand Lodge above and we have continued to shrink
at the rate of between 2-3% every
year. While the decline has lessened in the past two years we are by no
means out of the wood and with an
aging membership we face an uncertain future. It is interesting to note
that while our membership numbers
have shrunk so dramatically, the number of our lodges has actually
increased. The result is that we now
have a very large number of lodges that are struggling to survive with
very few members. The situation is
made even worse when you factor in low attendance figures. It is not
easy to see how we can correct this
situation except by encouraging lodges to consider closing or
amalgamating when their numbers drop below
a viable level.

The danger of having too few members in a lodge is that in their
desperation to survive brethren may accept
candidates regardless of whether or not they fulfil the conditions for
initiation laid down in the ritual. Worse
still, because at best they only manage to attract one new member each
year, they rush the poor candidate
through the three degrees without giving him any time to pause and
contemplate what it all means.
Candidates are often stewards before they are master masons and on the
officer's ladder as soon as they
are raised. Six years later they are either in the Master's chair or
have made some excuse to drop out, never
to return. A recent survey in Buckinghamshire showed that 30% of all
master masons ceased attending their
lodges within three years of being raised. I don't blame them. The
pressure of having to learn so much ritual
in such a short time, before you have bonded fully with your peers and
without any real understanding of its
meaning, must test even our most committed candidates.

This is not freemasonry as it should be practised, and only slightly
better than the mass one day classes we
all deplore in America. If lodges start to initiate men regardless of
their suitability because they are desperate
to increase their numbers, then we should be worried about any long
term future for the Order. I have often
said that the quality of our members is more important than their
quantity, but it is of course possible and
preferable to have both. There are plenty of 'just, upright and free
men of mature age, sound judgment, and
strict morals' in society, if we could only attract them to join us.
So until we can find ways of increasing the
size of our lodges, thereby giving more time for progression to the
chair and more time to learn and
understand the rituals, we must make do with encouraging lodges to
share out much of the work among the
master masons and past masters. In fact it often makes for more variety
and therefore more enjoyment, and
involves many more of the lodge members at every meeting. No brother
should be made to feel he has let
the side down by not doing as much as the past masters did when they
were in the chair. A good mason
does not necessarily have to be a good ritualist as long as he
participates in the affairs of his lodge and his
heart is in the right place.

The final statistic we must add into the equation is the number of
certificates issued by Grand Lodge. In the
past ten years alone the number of men we initiate annually has fallen
by 30% from just under 12,000 to
8,400. It does not take a rocket scientist to work out that within the
next twenty five years English

THE CORNERSTONE SOCIETY
www.cornerstonesociety.com

Freemasonry could well have shrunk to as little as half its present
size. This means one in every two lodges
will have disappeared and even then we will not have increased the low
numbers we may have in the
remaining ones. The extra financial pressures on our members will
become intolerable and there will be a
corresponding knock on effect on our masonic charities and the 800 or
so masonic halls we have in England
and Wales. It is clear, therefore, that doing nothing now is not an
option, but knowing what to do and how to
do it is something on which we should all concentrate our minds.

I believe that in order to plan for the future we must first look back
at our roots and examine the reasons we
were formed and have survived 'the wreck of mighty empires'. We
spend too much time worrying about
'when' rather than 'why' we were created. What was in the minds
of those men who started Freemasonry
and what was the purpose behind it?

Of course we know that some form of what we call Freemasonry was being
practised in the late 16C in
England long before our first recorded initiate, Elias Ashmole, was
introduced to a lodge in Warrington by
Henry Mainwaring in 1646. I have brought this chair from my house in
Warwickshire which was originally in
Canonbury Tower. Situated in Islington, the Tower, was built in the
early 16th century and inherited by my
family in 1608. The two panelled rooms at Canonbury were carved in oak
in 1599. There are many symbols
depicted in the carvings including levels and compasses. They are
almost certainly connected to this chair,
which is dated 1595. The initials, EM, which are visible on either side
at the top are likely to be those of
Edward Mainwaring, two generations before Henry, as the crest between
them is that of the Mainwaring
family.

This was a period when certain men of great intellect were planning a
future society as an utopian ideal.
Francis Bacon's book 'the New Atlantis' is full of masonic
symbolism and describes an island where just such
a perfect society existed. Unfortunately such a vision could not be
grounded in Europe, with its political
intrigue and religious intolerance, hence the attempt to do so in
America through the Virginia Company -
named after the virgin soil on the other side of the world which they
believed would provide the perfect
conditions for just such a society. Whether Freemasonry was influenced
by this ideal of perfection is difficult
to prove but it is certainly one of the main themes running through our
rituals.

So we can say with certainty that some form of philosophical fraternity
existed in the late 16th century and
part of its ethos was to counter political and religious intolerance.
Freemasonry has retained that as part of
its ethos to this day as it refuses still to allow any member, whether
in lodge or in his capacity as a
Freemason, to discuss or to advance his views on theological or
political questions. This fraternity, which
stood for freedom of expression and thought, had to be kept secret at a
time when men were beheaded for
holding different views to the Church and Monarch. Since that time the
Order has gone through varying
periods of openness and intense privacy but even in its early days the
rituals were widely known through
exposures of one kind or another. Nowadays we are just coming out of a
period of privacy and are
developing a more open approach with the popular world.

For too long English freemasons have been criticised for their actions,
based on ignorance and prejudice;
the perception in some quarters is that we are a secret society who
practise strange rituals behind closed
doors. It is perceived that we only look after our own, and in a way
which encourages profitable deals
between masons from which non-masons are excluded. We have also been
accused of protecting our
members even when they break the law. Over the past twenty years or so
we have tried hard to rid the Craft
of those who do not live up to the high standards we set ourselves.
Every organisation as large as ours is
bound to have some rotten apples in its membership but it is quite
wrong to blame Freemasonry for the
failings of a few of its members. It would be equally wrong to blame
the whole judiciary for one crooked judge
or the whole medical profession for the failings of a single doctor.
Nevertheless we promote ourselves as an
organisation which teaches the importance of a high moral code of
behaviour and we must expect to be
criticised when our members transgress. The fact is that this is a
brotherhood which was designed for the
improvement of the soul of man, but however hard we try to show
ourselves in a true light we are always
faced with two questions - who are you and what do you do in your
lodges? The answer has traditionally
been that our members feel they will be discriminated against if it is
known that they are masons, and what
we do is private and nobody else's business. Of course there are
brethren who genuinely fear they will be
discriminated against if their membership becomes known, but society
now expects transparency in
everything that it perceives may affect it adversely. We cannot hope to
change our member's fear of
discrimination unless we change the perceptions which cause it and to
do that we have to explain to the
popular world the good things that Freemasonry stands for, and talk
openly about the lessons that are taught
in our rituals.

THE CORNERSTONE SOCIETY
www.cornerstonesociety.com

It is now generally acknowledged that the 'secrets' of masonry are
only the modes of recognition without
which you cannot witness our ceremonies - the grips, tokens and words
of the three degrees. They have
been exposed on numerous occasions but all masons promise not to reveal
them to the uninitiated, in part to
keep cowans and intruders out of our ceremonies but also to show that
we can be trusted to keep a promise.
The 'mysteries', which we also promise not to disclose, are
something completely different. Any member of
the public can buy a copy of the emulation ritual book and tens of
thousands of lady masons have done so
over many years. The vast majority of the ceremonies are there in full
for all to read, the main exception
being those words which relate to the modes of recognition and the
preparation of the candidate. So if
anyone wants to know what we get up to in our ceremonies why not
suggest they buy the ritual book and
read it for themselves. Before anyone accuses me of betraying the
brotherhood let me stress that you cannot
discover the mysteries of Freemasonry by reading the ritual book. You
have to go through the process of
initiation to realise and unlock the mystery, because it is a felt
experience. You can not understand it in any
other way than by doing it; just as you cannot learn to swim by reading
a manual of how to do it.

We are the inheritors of an important initiatic system containing
universal truths, some form of which has
probably been in existence for thousands of years. During that time it
has been a beneficial guiding influence
on the evolution of humanity and our present day Freemasonry is no
exception. The three degrees of
masonry are like symbolic rehearsals for those major initiations that
we must all take on our journey of Self
discovery. Thus Freemasonry is a system which guides man in his search
for the sacred.
The three degrees equate to body, mind and spirit, the three essential
parts of man. In the first degree the
emphasis is on the physical and its objective is 'from darkness to
light'. It is symbolised by the rough ashlar
and the working tools are those implements needed to work on the
unshapen stones brought to light from
the darkness of the quarries. The consciousness of the first degree is
at the level of instinct and its pillar
represents physical strength and is therefore crowned with the
terrestrial globe.

In the second degree the emphasis is on the powers of the mind and its
objective is 'from ignorance to
knowledge'. It is symbolised by the smooth ashlar and the working
tools are designed to perfect and prove
the stone after rude matter has been brought into due form. The
consciousness of this degree is at the level
of intellect and its pillar represents wisdom and is therefore crowned
with the celestial globe. In the third
degree the emphasis is on spirit and the objective is to build the
Temple, not made with human hands,
eternal in the Heavens. Its symbol is the blazing star, its
consciousness is at the level of intuition, the voice of
Nature, and its pillar is that of Beauty. Beauty depends on balance and
harmony.
The objectives of the three degrees - illumination through the search
for light, wisdom through the increase
in knowledge, and transformation through the process of death and
renewal - portray the story of the
evolution of human consciousness leading ultimately to enlightenment.

For most people enlightenment is a process of imparting or acquiring
information or knowledge about
something, like 'That was an enlightening speech you made'.
Historians call the 'Enlightenment' that period
in 18thC Europe when a group of philosophers promoted a rational and
non theological approach to the
problems of philosophy and society. This is not however the meaning of
enlightenment in the Eastern and
Western mystery traditions, where light is not an abstract symbol but a
living experience that is felt in the
heart, the mind and the body. Enlightenment is not just a metaphor but
rather an experience of ones own
inner essence, and the realisation of the Self with a capital 's'.
When defined as the rational acquisition of
knowledge it deals with a very limited aspect of human transformation.
The enlightenment we are dealing
with in Freemasonry is that of ancient teachings. It is a process of
seeing more clearly and having a more
lucid awareness. This aspect of transformation, through which
Freemasonry guides us, is a gradual process
of moving from a state of unknowing to an ever increasing knowledge of
one's Self and ones true potential.

Enlightenment plays a central role in the sacred literature and art of
most religious and spiritual traditions.
God's invocation for creation was 'Let there be light', and
science believes that the beginning of the Universe
was an explosion of inconceivable force and radiance. The Christ is
seen as the 'light of the world', and the
vision of the Lord in the Bhagavad Gita is of a cosmic being
'brighter than a thousand suns'. Solar deities of
light and fire, like the Indian Agni, the Iranian Mazda, the Egyptian
Ra, and the Greek Apollo play key roles in
all the sacred mythologies. Jung called light 'the central mystery of
philosophical alchemy'.

Ken Wilber reminds us in his book 'Eye to Eye' that medieval
philosophers made a distinction between three
kinds of light and three kinds of eyes. We have eyes of flesh which see
with exterior light - lumen exterior -
the physical world of sense objects and matter. Then we have an eye of
reason, which sees with interior light
- lumen interior - the truths of reason, mind, and knowledge. Finally,
we have an eye of contemplation, which
sees with higher or transcendent light - lumen superius - the
ultimate reality of oneness, the ground of
Being. It is these three lights that we need to consider in Freemasonry
and the rituals clearly differentiate

THE CORNERSTONE SOCIETY
www.cornerstonesociety.com

between them. The exterior light of the body equates to the light of
Nature, described in the first degree with
the words 'restored to the blessing of material light'. This is
distinct from the inner light of the mind which in
the second degree is that of intellect. Emmanuel Swedenborg wrote 'it
has often been granted me to
perceive and also to see that there is a true light that enlightens the
mind, wholly distinct from the light that is
called natural light. I have been raised up into that light by degrees;
and as I was raised up my
understanding became so enlightened as to enable me to perceive what I
did not perceive before, and finally
such things as I could not even comprehend by thought from natural
light.' Finally in the third degree the light
of contemplation is described as that 'Light which is from above'.
The experience of enlightenment appears to be the sensing, feeling and
knowing that the body, heart and
mind are being infused, usually from 'above' with inner light of a
spiritual nature. When talking about this
illumination it is called 'light from above' as a way of describing
the process by which it appears to come from
a part of our being that is 'higher' than body or mind. Sri
Aurobindo describes the process: 'Into the
consciousness with a fiery ardour of realisation comes a downpour of
inwardly visible light. There is also in
this descent the arrival of a greater dynamic, a luminous
'enthusiasmos' of inner force and power which
replaces the comparatively slow and deliberate process of the mind by a
swift, sometimes vehement, almost
a violent impetus of rapid transformation'.

With the coming of this inner light the recipient is initiated into a
new and higher level of realisation. The light
experienced in the different degrees of freemasonry is one and the
same, only at different levels of the
spectrum of consciousness. The experience of enlightenment often comes
after an intense inner struggle,
like a breakthrough between the opposites of good and evil; it brings
an understanding which embraces both
the polar opposites. It is often a struggle between fear and love. When
the power of love finally prevails and
light dawns in the heart, then the walls of fear dissolve and the heart
opens. To lose any sense of fear,
particularly that of dying, is to be free, and that of course is one
important teaching in the third degree of
Freemasonry. As Walt Whitman wrote in Leaves of Grass, 'Not I, not
any one else can travel that road for
you. You must travel it for yourself. It is not far, it is within
reach. Perhaps you have been on it since you
were born and did not know.'

It is self evident that this is what the writers of our rituals had in
mind when they developed the Freemasonry
we know and love as a progressive science leading from darkness and
ignorance to light and knowledge and
culminating in wisdom and enlightenment.

So how does any of this help Anglo Saxon Freemasonry in its present
decline?

The reasons why men persevere and enjoy their masonry are complex and
will be different for each of us. At
one end of the scale there are those brethren who are looking for
companionship alone and Freemasonry
provides them with a friendly and trusting environment; then there are
those who value the contribution the
Craft makes to charity, and are motivated by a desire to help those
less fortunate than themselves, both
masons and non-masons alike; some like the chance to perform the
rituals and work hard to ensure high
standards are maintained in our ceremonies; others make a study of
freemasonry from an historical or social
perspective; then there are those who choose to explore the inner and
more esoteric aspects of the ritual in
order to discover more about Freemasonry and themselves. It is for the
latter that we need to give a better
understanding of the inner meanings of the Craft; partly to encourage a
better study of Freemasonry and
partly to increase the amount of revealed light in the Order as a
whole. The success of such a venture will
only be judged by the effect it has on those who are interested in the
mysteries, and want to deepen their
knowledge of the true nature of the Order.

Anglo Saxon masonry has strayed from its original purpose and no longer
teaches its candidates the
fundamental truths which underpin the Craft. That is why I support the
initiative to start an Orator scheme to
provide well written papers describing this masonic journey for
delivery in lodges. Educating our members
about the purpose of masonry should be a priority regardless of whether
or not they wish to deepen their
understanding of it. Much continental masonry, which continues to
thrive, and Latin American masonry,
which is the fastest growing masonry in the world, insists on the
candidates becoming proficient in and
having an understanding of any degree they have taken before allowing
them to progress further. They have
to write papers and answer questions on the ceremony they have
experienced before they are allowed to
move to the next degree. Do we consider the questions our candidates
have to answer before being passed
and raised really give 'proofs of proficiency' in the former
degree? I think not.
However, as well as educating our members I believe it is important
also that we educate the public at large.
We need to explain ourselves and what we do to non masons who show a
genuine interest in us. We must
explain in layman's language the lessons we are taught in our lodges.
As I have explained previously I do
not believe we will be betraying any trust by doing so, nor can we be
exposing the mysteries to the eyes of

THE CORNERSTONE SOCIETY
www.cornerstonesociety.com

the profane. What we will be doing is encouraging men to join us in
order to experience the transformatory
process for which freemasonry was created.

So to summarise, I strongly believe that the way forward for Anglo
Saxon masonry is for its members to be
encouraged positively to talk about the rituals. There are many men who
would join us if they only realised
what freemasonry was really about and it is up to us to tell them. Our
teachings contain universal truths
which need to be promulgated to all those who are interested. The days
of reserving knowledge for the
benefit of a few are over. I was invited two years ago to address some
of the senior boys and monks at
Downside, the Roman Catholic boarding school. I spoke for nearly an
hour on Freemasonry, its symbols and
its principles. I quoted passages from the charge after initiation to
give an idea of what a candidate is taught
in the rituals. I explained the working tools and how we moralise their
uses in building our temple, not made
with human hands. I stressed that freemasonry was just a system without
dogma and doctrine which leads
us through its three ceremonies on a progressive path from ignorance to
enlightenment. I pointed out the
benefits of the psychological changes that happen to a man as he passes
from being an entered apprentice
through the various offices to the Master's chair - how he develops
his intellect, leadership qualities, self
confidence, tolerance, kindness, compassion, service to others, open
heartedness, social responsibility,
temperance and above all self awareness. By the time I had finished and
taken questions I left them in no
doubt that Freemasonry is a force for good in the world. Even the
headmaster remarked how different my
version of the Craft was from what he had been led to believe it was
like. The only way we are going to
dispel ignorance is through education. If we all made the effort to
explain masonry to laymen in suitable
terms we could really make a difference to the way we are perceived.
Above all we must stress how
enjoyable it is. The brotherhood will surely come to an end if it
ceases to be fun.

I have read many booklets which have been produced by different
Provinces to explain freemasonry to their
candidates. So many of them, however, deal with the form and etiquette
of the Craft and do not give any real
explanation of its purpose and content. As a result they convey
knowledge but do not inspire the reader to
want to explore further. As Michael Walker, Past Grand Secretary of
Ireland, said in his address to our Grand
Lodge last year, there is nothing wrong with the content of freemasonry
but there is definitely something
wrong with the way we package our product. We keep hearing that men
today are searching for 'spirituality'
in their lives free from dogma and doctrine. Freemasonry undoubtedly
has an answer to that search because
it is one of the reasons it was founded, but it fails to sell itself on
the back of its excellent credentials. The
truth is that the packaging of our product has become jaded. Society is
very different to what it was even a
generation ago but freemasonry has changed hardly at all. Is it any
wonder that we appear irrelevant to our
young candidates and so many of them subsequently leave us? I repeat my
conviction that the time has
come to talk openly and freely about our rituals with anyone who is
interested, the only caveat being that we
take care not to dilute the effect the ceremonies will have on future
candidates. If as a result we inspire our
members to make a daily advancement in masonic knowledge and attract
men to join us because of its
exciting message, we will be able slowly to turn the Craft in the
direction for which it was founded.

I would like to end by quoting some words I wrote for an after dinner
speech during my recent visit to the
Grand Lodge of Chile in Santiago. 'We are all brothers on this same
journey, a journey leading to self
knowledge and ultimately perfection. The American poet, Emerson,
described it as a journey of 'ascending
effort'. And as we climb higher on the path we are helped by those
brethren who are ahead of us and in turn
encourage those who are behind. Freemasonry is a system without dogma
or doctrine which signposts,
through the interpretation of its symbols, the journey we must all
make. It is a template for the evolution of
human consciousness and as such is a progressive science of becoming
- becoming something greater
than we are now. It has various set stages for our development. A high
moral code of ethical behaviour is the
essential condition on which our journey is founded, and that includes
the need to be in control of our
emotions, our passions and desires. This is followed by the importance
of education and the training of our
reason and intellect as a force for good in the world. When these
conditions are fulfilled and we are truly
centred as human beings, our hearts open to the great potential which
is at once the birthright and destiny of
the human race. For as we climb higher we become wiser and can see
further and more clearly what is the
purpose of our life, and what the Great Architect has planned for us.
That is the great mystery of
Freemasonry which all of us are destined to rediscover.

Brethren, it is those inner spiritual realities underlying the outer
symbolic forms which this Cornerstone
Society was created to promote in our lodges, and long may it continue
its good work for the future health of
the Craft.

A police visit with a surprise offer... (12/7/2006)

A POLICE VISIT FROM THE ILLUMINATI AGENTS WITH A VERY UGLY OFFER: STOP
OR WE TAKE THE CHILDREN

Two police officers, one intelligence officer and one other defined as
Social worker (childcare office) came and visit me at 10.30 pm and they
said if I go on with my web site and my work I could lose the custody
of my children!!! The illuminati phedophilia mafia is moving against me
and my family . They are criminals in norway and I want to expose them
further on Monday if they dont arrest me before that. Spread the News
NAZISM IS ARRIVED OFFICIALLY IN THE USA AND EUROPE. To protect Vatican
Satanism. My life is dedicated to God Im ready to die or be persecuted
for him. THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND I WILL EXPOSE THEM ON MONDAY'S SHOW, I
took out the documents I have against their governement and they shut
up and left me alone but I will not give up even if i have to sacrifice
my family for Allah. I want the help of true muslims ,of all true
Christians, of all true Jews to help me now protecting my family
against the Satan who wants to stop me spreading the truth about their
satanic conspiracy . A conspiracy to take over the world and give into
the hands of phedophile ring in Rome,THE VATICAN.

Leo Lyon Zagami now Khlaed Saifullah Khan

Leo's post about the Knights of Malta (12/7/2006)

Posted on http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=2793&st=0
THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA ARE THE SECRET SERVICE OF THE VATICAN AND THE
JESUITS AND I HAVE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE THEIR P2/GLADIO LINKS BECAUSE
THEY ARE NOW SOLD OUT COMPLETELY TO THE DEVIL WITH NO SHAME.
ON THE 26 OF JUNE THERE WAS A IMPORTANT MEETING IN MALTA AND I WROTE
THE SPEACH FOR IT WITH GIORGIO HUGO BALESTRIERI EARLIER ON THE 4TH OF
JUNE IN LIVORNO THE DAY AFTER THE SAN CERBONE UNIVERSAL UNITY (P2)
GLADIO MEETING NEAR LUCCA;BALESTRIERI DIRECTOR OF THE NEW YORK ROTARY
CLUB TAKES GLADIO ORDERS FROM FRANCESCO COSSIGA AND P2 ORDERS FROM EZIO
GIUNCHIGLIA.
ALL 3RD DEGREE KNIGHTS OF MALTA IN MILITARY POSITION ARE JESUIT NWO
SPIES THESE DAYS NOTHING MORE ,AND ABSOLUTELY NOT REAL KNIGHTS OF ANY
HOLY GRAIL, AND IM A SHAME FOR THEIR WAYS IN THIS NEW MILLENIUM COMING
FROM A FAMILY OF IMPORTANT KNIGHTS OF MALTA WHO RULED SICILY FOR MANY
CENTURIES (DI GREGORIO FAMILY) . IF YOU WANT I CAN NAME A FEW MALTA
SLAVES LIKE THE FAMOUS SATANIST AND HEROIN ADDICT ALBERTO MOSCATO GRAND
MASTER OF A.CROWLEY OTOca /ILLUMINATI IN ITALY AND 3RD DEGREE KNIGHT OF
MALTA LIVING IN MASSIMO INTROVIGNE'S APPARTMENT AND WORKING OFFICIALY
AS A POLICE OF THE GUARDIA DI FINANZA,MOSCATO DIED LAST SPRING IN
MISTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES (TO MUCH EXPOSURE TO THE PROPHANE WORLD AS A
SATANIST THEY SAY IN ITALIAN ILLUMINATI CIRCLES).
CIAO FOR NOW AND SAALAM ALEIKUM,
KHALED SAIFULLAH KHAN
PS:KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE IS TOO LATE

The Illuminati dictatorship from ancient Rome (12/7/2006)

Because ancient Rome stands as the
bedrock of western civilization and pure fascism...

Because Roman Virtues mean more than Family Values as they say in their
site Nova Roma...

Because the Gods of Roma are calling as the illuminati
say also in the Nova Roma site. Then you have to
check the illuminati creation of

NOVA ROMA http://www.novaroma.org/
a favourite amongst satanist and military officials
were the Cardinals of the Vatican rule following the
Ancient Tradition as High Priest, and the other
members even elect Senators and play Gladiatorial
games from ancient Rome in their secret Lodges with no
protection until one them gets killed.,this is the
ultimate GLADIO organization.

NOVA ROMA IS OLD ROMA AND THATS VATICAN NAZI-FASCISM AT HIS BEST WITH A
BUNCH OF MILITARY PEOPLE PLAYING
OLD ROMAN SENATORS AND PRIEST PLAYING GODS...SICK ROME IS ANCIENT ROME,
A PLACE AS WE ALL REMEMBER FROM OUR DAYS IN SCHOOL , OF PERVERTS AND
PROSTITUTES.

Exposing the illuminati and Nova Roma is a must,they
have some of the best Academics and satanist in
Europe within their secret structure of parallel
Government SPQR working for the Vatican.

Leo Lyon Zagami
now
Khaled Saifullah Khan

Balestrieri and NY Rotary Club (12/7/2006)

>From my dear friend and Brother of the Propaganda 2 Lodge in New york
Commandate Giorgio Hugo Balestrieri, one of the GLADIO Puppet Masters
behind 9/11 and the New
World Disorder...

Messaggio inoltrato [ Salva file | Salva su Yahoo! Valigetta ]

Da: GBRo...@aol.com
Data: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:35:11 EDT
Oggetto: http://nyrotaryunitednations.blogspot.com/
A: leoyou...@yahoo.com, amato....@gmail.com,
drgru...@tiscali.it

Allegato HTML [ Controlla e salva sul pc | Salva su Yahoo! Valigetta ]

Alle Nazioni Unite http://nyrotaryunitednations.blogspot.com/

Giorgio

Welcome to the International Service Division of the Rotary Club of New
York's Newsletter
Welcoming Note and Listing of Articles:
The International Service Division of the Rotary Club of New York is
delighted to present this newsletter in order to demonstrate the
commitment and continuing support of Rotary to the United Nations and
its Millennium Development Goals.This newsletter will also serve as a
platform for information and dialogue between all Rotarians who are
interested in the programs of the United Nations and in contributing
towards achieving its goals. We invite you to share your experiences
from collaboration in projects between Rotary and the United Nations.
Also, all Rotarians are invited to attend the NY Rotary International
Breakfast Meetings which are scheduled on the third Wednesday of every
month and held at the German House located at 871 United Nations Plaza
(49th St. and First Ave). These meeting provide an opportunity for
Rotarians to stay informed regarding United Nation programs and to
exchange views on related topics with UN officials and representatives
of its member states.

Yours in Rotary Service

Com.te Dott. Giorgio H. Balestrieri
Chairman, International Service Division
Director, The Rotary Club of New York

Alex Jones - Freedom Fighter Extraordinaire

Dec 26, 2006, 12:18:24 AM12/26/06

"teslacoils2007" <teslaco...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Warning to all corrupt freemasons (12/5/2006)

WARNING TO ALL CORRUPT FREEMASONS OUT THERE:

<snip>

Com.te Dott. Giorgio H. Balestrieri
Chairman, International Service Division
Director, The Rotary Club of New York

Dear Sir Giorgio Balestrieri,

I belive we met at the bathouse last year in San Fran durring the local
Illumiati
confrence with our freedom fighting brethrean. I regret not bringing more
ointment but alas a good time was had by all.

But to business; I have found information about the upper eschelons of
the Freemasons, Vanderbilts and Olsen Twins. Please review this site
and notice the obvious correlations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx

PS. If you have any questions please encrypt them with the usual methods
and
send them to the intermediate covert operative (Nancy Grace).

Alex Jones (Freedom Fighter)
www.infowars.org

Ceri Thomas

Dec 27, 2006, 10:35:10 AM12/27/06
Say the Olson twins are females and the Freemasons are a male only group
like Cathlic preisthood, spouces can come to festivities but not hall
meetings or be a member. The upper crust is in europe guys were the grand
halls are, look at the heads of state, churches and crowns. The women have a
version called the Order of The Gaurder because women can't join Freemasons,
Queen Elizibeths is wrapped around her coat of arms even. You guys should
join one and really see what goes on there before you go off to war.
Hey was that bathouse in San Fransisco? Wow was it a gay one? Sorry but
that is just way to obvious not to ask, I'm sure many others wonder.

"Alex Jones - Freedom Fighter Extraordinaire" <al...@carlylegroup.net> wrote
in message news:Ag2kh.98627$rv4.9482@edtnps90...

Grand Chancellor Tiberius Stuffy Pants (NEW WORLD ORDER)

Dec 28, 2006, 12:53:29 AM12/28/06

"Ceri Thomas" <ce...@shawRemoveThis.ca> wrote in message

> Say the Olson twins are females and the Freemasons are a male only group
> like Cathlic preisthood, spouces can come to festivities but not hall
> meetings or be a member. The upper crust is in europe guys were the grand
> halls are, look at the heads of state, churches and crowns. The women have
> a version called the Order of The Gaurder because women can't join
> Freemasons, Queen Elizibeths is wrapped around her coat of arms even. You
> guys should join one and really see what goes on there before you go off
> to war.
> Hey was that bathouse in San Fransisco? Wow was it a gay one? Sorry but
> that is just way to obvious not to ask, I'm sure many others wonder.

the point >>>> . <<<<<<

you ------------------------------------------------------------------->

S. borealis, Northern bog lemming

Dec 28, 2006, 1:00:35 AM12/28/06
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:53:29 +0000, Grand Chancellor Tiberius Stuffy Pants
(NEW WORLD ORDER) klucked:

> "Ceri Thomas" <ce...@shawRemoveThis.ca> wrote in message
>> Say the Olson twins are females and the Freemasons are a male only
>> group like Cathlic preisthood, spouces can come to festivities but not
>> hall meetings or be a member. The upper crust is in europe guys were
>> the grand halls are, look at the heads of state, churches and crowns.
>> The women have a version called the Order of The Gaurder because women
>> can't join Freemasons, Queen Elizibeths is wrapped around her coat of
>> arms even. You guys should join one and really see what goes on there
>> before you go off to war.
>> Hey was that bathouse in San Fransisco? Wow was it a gay one? Sorry
>> but
>> that is just way to obvious not to ask, I'm sure many others wonder.
>

> the point >>>> . <<<<<<

SUBSCRIBED!!!

anus.protection,alex.jones.rules !!1!

[alt.tesla-coils added, 0hGee deleted]

--
No t0p-ps0ting in alt.tesla-coils cnuts!