A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died

JD Kukenbaker

Jun 11, 2001, 8:26:06 AM6/11/01
I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.

Let us remember him in our prayers.

J.D. Kukenbaker 33*
Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of North America

KIV11

Jun 11, 2001, 9:56:55 AM6/11/01
JD Kukenbaker scribbled:

>I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
>Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.
>

>J.D. Kukenbaker 33*

>Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of North America

First of all we know that McVeigh was not a Mason, second, we all know that you
are full of s--t since there is no position of
:>Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of North America

Why do you even write this garbage? What are you really looking for, other then
to start a totally fictional thread on this NG?

GFK

MasonTruth

Jun 11, 2001, 10:20:06 AM6/11/01
>Subject: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died
>From: jdkuke...@aol.com (JD Kukenbaker)
>Date: 6/11/01 5:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
>Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.
>
>Let us remember him in our prayers.

Dear Sir,
First Timothy McVeigh was not a Mason. Anyone who says such a thing is a liar
and
should furnish proof to prove otrherwise. You will find no such proof because
he was never a Mason. Masons do not indulge in such terrible things but can be
found helping people throughout the land and not hurting them. I cannot
understand what problem you must have to even post such an outright
fabrication.

>J.D. Kukenbaker 33*
>Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of North America

There is NO such thing as a "Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons of
North America"

Each State has a Grand Lodge and Grand Master who has jurisdiction over Masonry
in that State.. Same applies to Prince Hall
Grand Lodges of every State. This person writing this is a fraud and I
challenge him to prove otherwise. He is not a Mason in any sense of the word..
We would be glad to e-mail or send information on Freemasonry (Masonry) to any
person interested in finding out "What It Means To Be A Mason."

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Sincerely & Respectfully

MasonTruth
Bro. Manny Blanco (S.W.) Finally
Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA

"Behold how good and pleasant it is for Brethren to dwell together in unity."

Kirk Richardson

Jun 11, 2001, 10:43:10 AM6/11/01
GLFNA? Never heard of it. If it exists then I don't believe that it has
anything to do with the Freemasonry I am in, GLCA is a soveriegn bdy AFAIK.

--
Brother Kirk
EA Clifton No. 254
"JD Kukenbaker" <jdkuke...@aol.com> wrote in message

Kirk Richardson

Jun 11, 2001, 10:48:28 AM6/11/01
GLNA? Never heard of it. Please enlighten me. Also, which body conferred
your 33 degree, and what signifigance does it have. (Please bretheren, I
KNOW about 33rd degree, (best friends grandfather was 33rd, DDGM Niagara
district A)I want the GM of the GLNA to tell me what the signifigance of it
is in HIS Freemasonry)

--
Brother Kirk
EA Clifton No. 254

MasonTruth

Jun 11, 2001, 12:24:45 PM6/11/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: mason...@aol.com (MasonTruth)
>Date: 6/11/01 7:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>>Subject: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died
>>From: jdkuke...@aol.com (JD Kukenbaker)
>>Date: 6/11/01 5:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Mail to this person comes back as being undeliverable....It figures....

S& F,

Kirk Richardson

Jun 11, 2001, 1:16:04 PM6/11/01
Manny

You were surprised that somone claiming affiliation with a fictitional
organization, and posts untruth also has a false e-mail address? You are far
more trusting than I Manny. I just assumed it would be a forged e-mail
address. maybe I should trace it down and report it to AOL? I'm sure they
would have an issue with someone forging a reply to address that uses them
as a domain.

bTW Hw are things in Mreno? hope you are well.

--
Brother Kirk
EA Clifton No. 254

"MasonTruth" <mason...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tom Accuosti

Jun 11, 2001, 3:53:29 PM6/11/01

"MasonTruth" <mason...@aol.com> wrote in message
| >Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
| >From: mason...@aol.com (MasonTruth)
| >Date: 6/11/01 7:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time
| >
| >>Subject: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died
| >>From: jdkuke...@aol.com (JD Kukenbaker)
| >>Date: 6/11/01 5:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time
| >>

| Mail to this person comes back as being undeliverable....It
figures....

Manny, how do you keep from becoming cynical? Some kind of vitamins,
maybe? <g>

"Hey, I found a tandem bicycle," he cried fortuitously.

Jim Bennie

Jun 11, 2001, 4:54:00 PM6/11/01
MasonTruth <mason...@aol.com> wrote:
> First Timothy McVeigh was not a Mason. Anyone who says such a thing is a liar

No, Manny. Just an oh-so-obvious troll.

Jim Bennie, IPM No. 44, Vancouver

MasonTruth

Jun 11, 2001, 5:55:26 PM6/11/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: "Kirk Richardson" ihatespam...@home.com
>Date: 6/11/01 10:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>Manny
>
>You were surprised that somone claiming affiliation with a fictitional
>organization, and posts untruth also has a false e-mail address? You are far
>more trusting than I Manny. I just assumed it would be a forged e-mail
>address. maybe I should trace it down and report it to AOL? I'm sure they
>would have an issue with someone forging a reply to address that uses them
>as a domain.
>
>bTW Hw are things in Mreno? hope you are well.

Dear Brother Kirk,
I knew it would come back but I reply anyways.. I feel it important to expose
these people and also for Non-Masons to know the truth as well as know that
these guys are not real Masons....Everything is well thanks.. Looking forward
to meeting Brother Richard White this week....Hope all is well by you... Big
Masonic Hug:-)

S & F,

MasonTruth

Jun 11, 2001, 6:14:14 PM6/11/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: "Tom Accuosti" tacc...@earthlink.net
>Date: 6/11/01 12:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Dear TOm,
I do sometimes... I try not to though. THe anti's are but a small picture
here.. Most of the time a non-Mason can tell they are not all there or not
telling the truth. If we as Masons respond with truth and honestry it will
remove all doubt. When we post things can be verified and when the anti's post
in most cases they cannot not...They make things up as they go along and never
have proof to back up their post..AOL has a few of them who take advantage of
the 7 screen names allowed per account and use them to post as Masons or
Masonic Authorities. Once a few of them got me kicked off...Between Raybert,
Harris, and Lambert I was reported as starting trouble everytime I answered a
post on the Christian Online Message Boards. The head Host was very
anti-Masonic and was being influenced by these jokers. I eventually had to
contact Virginia (AOL Headquarters) and they straightened it out.
The anti's then went to the ACLU Site trying to get attention and some
followerts and even there they were exposed for being frauds. It was my first
encounter with Athiests and although they couldn't be Masons (Mainstream) I met
some very nice and honorabe peope there. have a great day Tom and thnaks for
the post.

Sincerely & Soon Fraternally,

Robert Curriden

Jun 11, 2001, 11:36:31 PM6/11/01

"JD Kukenbaker" <jdkuke...@aol.com> wrote in message

As a certain comic I know of would say, that is just plain Bullfunky.

BTW, so far as I know, and I try to keep myself versed in what appendants
there are to the Fraternity, there is no such Grand Lodge of North America.
Not according to the UGLoE, nor according to the last 36 different Grand
Jurisdictions I checked before responding to this one.

Have a nice day,

--
Robert Curriden MM
Dual Member:

MasonTruth

Jun 12, 2001, 12:14:28 AM6/12/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died
>From: "Robert Curriden" curr...@rcn.com
>Date: 6/11/01 8:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Dear Brother Robert,
This guy gets on AOL the same time as another Anti-Mason that used to frequesnt
the board. I wonder if there is a connection?

S & F,

.

Jun 18, 2001, 12:33:01 PM6/18/01
MasonTruth <mason...@aol.com> wrote:
>>Subject: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died
>>From: jdkuke...@aol.com (JD Kukenbaker)
>>Date: 6/11/01 5:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>>
>>I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
>>Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.
>>
>>Let us remember him in our prayers.
>>

> Dear Sir,
> First Timothy McVeigh was not a Mason. Anyone who says such a thing is a liar
> and
> should furnish proof to prove otrherwise. You will find no such proof because
> he was never a Mason. Masons do not indulge in such terrible things

This is quite clearly not the case. Occasionally, yes even freemasons tend to
display regular human behavior; that is malice, greed, envy, etc.

To believe that it never happens is to be naive to the extreme.

-----.

MasonTruth

Jun 18, 2001, 2:38:26 PM6/18/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: yt...@mutilation.net (.)
>Date: 6/18/01 10:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time
>

>This is quite clearly not the case. Occasionally, yes even freemasons tend
>display regular human behavior; that is malice, greed, envy, etc.
>
>To believe that it never happens is to be naive to the extreme.

Dear Sir/Possibly Brother,
While members of the Masonic Fraternity are not perfect the type of behavior
desribed in uncommon among our members. Masonry takes a good man and makes him
a better one..I did not say it never happens but I am saying that it is very
uncommon. Masonry begins in a man's heart and he should act out of the Lodge as
he does in Lodge.

>>I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
>>Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.

McVeigh was not a Mason and I question the Masonic credentials and information
of this gentleman who says he was. As I have said "Masonry begins in a man's
heart" and a Mason would not post such garbage....

Sincerely & Respectfully,

.

Jun 18, 2001, 3:53:26 PM6/18/01
MasonTruth <mason...@aol.com> wrote:
>>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>>From: yt...@mutilation.net (.)
>>Date: 6/18/01 10:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time
>>

>>This is quite clearly not the case. Occasionally, yes even freemasons tend
>>display regular human behavior; that is malice, greed, envy, etc.
>>
>>To believe that it never happens is to be naive to the extreme.
>>

> Dear Sir/Possibly Brother,
> While members of the Masonic Fraternity are not perfect the type of behavior
> desribed in uncommon among our members. Masonry takes a good man and makes him
> a better one..I did not say it never happens but I am saying that it is very
> uncommon. Masonry begins in a man's heart and he should act out of the Lodge as
> he does in Lodge.

Perhaps, but admitting that it does happen-but with rarity is enough to understand
that not every legal, regular, recognized, bonafide mason is a nice fellow.

>>>I am sadden to inform you that Timothy McVeigh 32*, a 11 year member of the
>>>Masonic fraternity was executed my lethal injection, a few moments ago.

> McVeigh was not a Mason and I question the Masonic credentials and information
> of this gentleman who says he was. As I have said "Masonry begins in a man's
> heart" and a Mason would not post such garbage....

Oh I agree, its very highly unlikely that mcveigh was any sort of mason, let alone
a "real" one; but at the same time, its handy to note that masons are themselves
quite capable of such actions, being human first--eh?

Lets not forget where our feet are.

-----.

--
"George Dubya Bush---the best presidency money can buy"

---obviously some Godless commie heathen faggot bastard

MasonTruth

Jun 18, 2001, 7:00:48 PM6/18/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: yt...@mutilation.net (.)
>Date: 6/18/01 1:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>

>Oh I agree, its very highly unlikely that mcveigh was any sort of mason, let
>alone
>a "real" one; but at the same time, its handy to note that masons are
>themselves
>quite capable of such actions, being human first--eh?
>
>Lets not forget where our feet are.

Dear Sir,
I have no problem with that statement. After all we are only human and each
person is responsible for what they do..No one is perfect but most Masons I
know try to be good people and honest. There are reasons why a person asks to
become a Mason. He generally is a good person and is interested in helping
others.

.

Jun 18, 2001, 8:26:00 PM6/18/01
MasonTruth <mason...@aol.com> wrote:
>>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>>From: yt...@mutilation.net (.)
>>Date: 6/18/01 1:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>>

>>Oh I agree, its very highly unlikely that mcveigh was any sort of mason, let
>>alone
>>a "real" one; but at the same time, its handy to note that masons are
>>themselves
>>quite capable of such actions, being human first--eh?
>>
>>Lets not forget where our feet are.
>>

> Dear Sir,
> I have no problem with that statement. After all we are only human and each
> person is responsible for what they do..No one is perfect but most Masons I
> know try to be good people and honest. There are reasons why a person asks to
> become a Mason. He generally is a good person and is interested in helping
> others.

Agreed wholeheartedly. My point was simply that this rule cannot be applied
to each and every freemason; theres always a jaded fruit somewhere, most
unfortunately.

MasonTruth

Jun 19, 2001, 3:58:46 PM6/19/01
>Subject: Re: A 32nd Degree Mason Has Died (NOT A MASON)
>From: yt...@mutilation.net (.)
>Date: 6/18/01 6:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time
>

>Agreed wholeheartedly. My point was simply that this rule cannot be applied
>to each and every freemason; theres always a jaded fruit somewhere, most
>unfortunately.

Dear Brother,
Unfortunate but true. It could happen...

S & F,

Bmasonjohnson

Jul 1, 2001, 2:27:03 AM7/1/01
Remember, out of twelve, Christ got one bad one!