anti-mason ?

b...@ns.asarian.org

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
simple, non-mason language.

just my 2 cents worth

RVancura

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
>if the masons didn't hide
>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers"

I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal pages
of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are you
looking for?

There is a site, http://masonicinfo.com/ that specifically addresses many
questions and concerns, please visit it and see some "simple, non-mason
language."

What would you like to know?

Rick

Richard Watson

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:

> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
> simple, non-mason language.

There are no secret beliefs in Freemasonry. The basic Tenets of
Freemasonry have been stated again and again on this Newsgroup.

(Play it again, Eugene)

Sure we have some "secrets". Do you wrap presents for your loved ones.
Are they not "secrets" until they are unwrapped. Does not the wrapping
make the unwrapping so much more meaningful. So it is with Masonry. You
could go to the library and proabbly glean most, if not all, of what
happens during the rituals, but the real "secrets" are revealed in ones
heart as a new Mason achieves his acceptance by his new Brothers.

Use your common sense. Would severla notable and moral men continue in a
organization which had a "dark side". The list of famous Masons reads
like a Who's Who of the World.

(That one is #15 on the jukebox, Eugene)

You will find answers to most of your questions here, except for those
few concerning details that Masons have promised not to reveal.

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
If you wish to ask honest questions, I will be glad to answer to the best of
my ability, honestly.

One of the problems that many people have when reading Masonic authors who
have written about Freemasonry is the language. Most Masonic authors write
for other Masons in language they know Freemasons understand. Sometimes, this
does lead to misunderstanding and mis-intrepretation by non-Masons. If you do
not understand something, as about it and tell what you do not understand. I
think you will find that honest questions get honest answers.

When you ask questions, also understand that there are a few things we do not
disclose to the public at large. Those things are the ritual of the Degrees
taught in Blue Lodge, the Passwords and grips of those three degrees. These
we keep for ourselves, mainly as a means to test those who claim to be Masons
if we do not know them. Even this is partly ineffective since ritual work
differs from jurisdiction to jurisdictin. For example: The ritual used in
the US is quite different from some rituals used in British Columbia, Canada
where four different rituals are used according to which Lodge you attend.
Honest questions about Freemasonry are encouraged. If you do not understand
the answer, say so. Someone will attempt to clarify it for you.

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM

In article <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:
> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
> simple, non-mason language.

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:
> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
> simple, non-mason language.
>
> just my 2 cents worth

Well first fo all let me ask what is so secret? My lodge has a web page
(http://www.redriverok.com/mason/mason.htm) where all the officers are
listed. I personally have lodge emblems on the back of my van. Secondly what
questions would you like answered?

Chuck Easttom

Michael S. Jessop

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Not to mention most fraternities have "secrets". Such as secret hand-
shakes and other methods of identification. Do fraternities worry you?
My wife belongs to ZTA (I think that is what it is) and she remembers
her secret handshake which would allow her to enter any closed meetings
of the organization -- meetings I would NOT be able to attend. Of course
I *have* often wondered if my wife and her sisters were planning on taking
over the planet. :) (sorry, couldn't resist).

b...@ns.asarian.org wrote in message <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide

[snip]

Eugene Goldman.·.

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
On 24 Aug 1998 18:30:47 GMT, Richard Watson <Richar...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

*There are no secret beliefs in Freemasonry. The basic Tenets of
*Freemasonry have been stated again and again on this Newsgroup.
*
*(Play it again, Eugene)

Ok, here it is, in plain nonMason language (whatever that is):
The teachings of Masonry (hardly secret, but that's all we have) are Brotherly
Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence, Fortitude,
Prudence and Justice.

Was that understandable to a nonMason?

*Use your common sense. Would severla notable and moral men continue in a
*organization which had a "dark side". The list of famous Masons reads
*like a Who's Who of the World.
*
*(That one is #15 on the jukebox, Eugene)

Ok, here are a *few* names you might recognise:
Many men whose names have been instrumental to the history and development of
our civilization
have been Freemasons. For your specific information, the following are but a
few of the many
famous historical figures that have engaged in our ceremonies.

EXPLORES: Hiram Bingham (Discoverer of Machu Picchu), James Bruce (Discoverer of
the source of the Blue Nile), Adm. Richard E. Byrd, Christopher "Kit" Carson,
William Clark, Merriwether Lewis, and Robert E. Peary.

WORLD LEADERS: Emilio Aguinaldo (Phillippine Patriot and General), Miguel
Aleman (Mexican President 1947-52), Eduard Benes (President of Czechoslovakia
1939-48), Sveinn Bjornsson (1st President of Iceland), Napoleon Bonaparte's
four brothers, King Charles XIII (King of Sweden 1748-1818), King Edward VII and
King Edward VIII (Kings of England, 1901-10 & 36, respectively), Francis I and
Francis II (Holy Roman Emperors, 1745-65 & 1768-1806), Frederick the Great (King
of Prussia 1740-86), George I & George II (Kings of Greece, 1845-1913 &
1922-47), George IV & George VI (Kings of England 1760-1820 & 1820-30), Gustavus
VI Adolphus (King of Sweden 1792-1809), Kamehemeha IV and Kemehemeha V (Kings of
Hawaii (1854-63 & 1863-72) Leopold I (King of the Belgians (1831-65)), Peter the
Great (Emperor of Russia 1689-1725), William I (King of Prussia 1861-88),
William II (King of the Netherlands (1792-1849), William IV (King of England
(1830-37) and many others.

UNITED STATES PRESIDENTS: George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson,
James Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James Garfield, William McKinley,
Theodore Roosevelt, William H. Taft, Warren G. Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt,
Harry S. Truman and Gerald Ford.

RELIGIOUS LEADERS: Bishop Carl J Sander (United Methodist Church), Rabbi
Seymour Atlas, Dr. James P. Wesberry (Former Exectuive director of the Southern
Baptist Publication Sunday), The Reverend George W. Truett (President of the
Southern Baptist Convention), The Reverend John A O'Brien, Ph.D. (Roman Catholic
Preist and professor of theology at the University of Notre Dame), Cardinal
Mariano Rampolla (Roman Catholic Cardinal), James C. Baker (Bishop, Methodist
Church, organized first Wesley Foundation in U.S.), Hosea Ballou (Founder,
Universalist Church), Robert E. B. Baylor (Baptist clergyman, founder of Baylor
University), Preston Bradley (founder of the Peoples Church), Father Francisco
Calvo (Catholic Priest who started Freemasonry in Costa Rica in 1865), Hugh I.
Evans (National head of the Presbyterian Church, U.S.A.), Most Reverend Geoffrey
F. Fisher (former Archbishop of Canterbury), Eugene M. Frank (Methodist Bishop),
Reverend Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (Methodist Episcopal minister and author)
Titus Low (President of Methodist Council of Bishops) Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jesse Jackson (Operation P.U.S.H. and AME Baptist Church) and many others.

UNITED STATES PATRIOTS: Francis Scott Key (wrote our National Anthem), Ralph
Bellamy (wrote our Pledge of Allegiance), Paul Revere, John Paul Jones, Benjamin
Franklin, John Hancock, Patrick Henry and many others.

MILITARY LEADERS: Generals John J. Pershing, George Marshall, Douglas
MacArthur, Joseph Stillwell, Johnathon Wainwright, Curtis E. LaMay, Omar N.
Bradley, Henry H. "Hap" Arnold, Claire L. Chenault, Mark Clark, James Doolittle,
Admirals David G. Farragut (First Admiral of the U.S. Navy), Ernest J. King,
Richard Byrd and many others.

POLITICAL: Sir Winston Churchill, Randolph Churchill, Thomas Dewey, Everett
Dirksen, Fiorello H. LaGuardia, John Marshall, Barry Goldwater, Hubert Humphrey,
Bob Dole, Strom Thurmond, Thurgood Marshall and others.

SPORTS: Grover C. Alexander, Cy Young, Jack Dempsey, Arnold Palmer, Tyrus R.
"Ty" Cobb, Carl O. Hubbell, Christopher "Christy" Mathewson, Mordecai P.C.
Brown, Gordon "Mickey" Corchran, Avery Brundage, Albert "Happy" Chandler, Branch
Rickey, Knute Rockne and many others.

ENTERTAINMENT: Gene Autry, Ernest Borgnine, Michael Caine, Joe E. Brown, Bob
Burns, Eddie Cantor, Charles D. Coburn, William F. "Buffalo Bill" Cody, Donald
Crisp, George M. Cohan, Cecil B. DeMille, Richard Dix, Walt Disney, Douglas
Fairbanks Sr., W.C. Fields, Clark Gable, Arthur Godfrey, David W. Griffith,
Harold, Lincoln Gray(Creator of Little Orphan Annie), Oliver Hardy, Jean
Hersholt, Harry Houdini, Bob Hope, Sir Henry Irving, Al Jolson, Charles "Buck"
Jones, Buster Keaton, Edmund Kean, Harry Kellar, Harold C. Lloyd, Elmo
Lincoln(first Tarzan 1918), Lois B. Mayer(Formed M.G.M. Studios), Tom Mix, Dick
Powell, Roy Rogers, Will Rogers, Peter Sellers, Charles S. "Tom Thumb" Stratton,
Richard B. "Red" Skelton, John Wayne, Jack Warner, Paul Whiteman, Ed Wynn,
Florenz Ziegfeld, Darryl Zanuck and many others.

COMPOSERS: Irving Berlin, George M. Cohan, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, John Phillip
Souza, Richard Wagner, Franz Joseph Haydn, Franz Listz, and many others.

INVENTORS AND SCIENTISTS: Samuel Colt (firearms), Sir Alexander Fleming
(penicillin), Edward Jenner (vaccination) Simon Lake (first practical
submarine), John L. McAdam (Macadamized roads) and many others.

YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOUNDERS: Daniel Carter Beard (Boy Scouts), Frank S. Land
(International Order of DeMolay), William Mark Sexton (International Order of
Rainbow for Girls)

WRITERS: Robert Burns, Samuel L. Clemens (Mark Twain), Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
(Sherlock Holmes), Edward Gibbon (Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire), Edgar
A. Guest, Rudyard Kipling, Alexander Pope, Sir Walter Scott, Johathan Swift,
Lowell Thomas, Voltair and many others.

SCULPTORS: Gutzon Borglum and his son, Lincoln Borglum (together carved Mt.
Rushmore National Memorial), Johann G. Schadow (Prussian Court Sculptor) J. Otto
Schweizer and many others.

BUSINESS: Dave Thomas (Wendy's), John Jacob Astor (financier), Lloyd Balfour
(Jewelry), Lawrence Bell (Bell Aircraft Corp.), William H. Dow (Dow
ChemicalCo.), Alfred Fuller (Fuller Brush), King C. Gillett (Gillett Razor Co.),
Sir Thomas Lipton (tea), Fredrick Maytag, Andrew W. Mellon (banker), James C.
Penny, George Pullman, David Sarnoff (father of T.V.), Leland Stanford
(railroads - Stanford Univ.) and many others.

ASTRONAUTS: Ed Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, Don Eisle, Virgil Grissom, Ed Michell, Tom
Stafford, Fred Haise, and Wally Shirra.

Further information concerning famous and historical Freemasons can be found in
Brother W.R. Denslow's book "Ten Thousand Famous Freemasons".

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Eugene Goldman P.*. M.*.
W.M. Black Mountain Lodge, #845, San Diego, Ca.
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
p.m. Blackmer Lodge #442, San Diego, Ca.
Southern Ca. Research Lodge
A.A.S.R., Valley of San Diego

May Brotherly Love forever prevail,
and every moral and social Virtue cement us.

Anyone inferring from my posting a Usenet message that I thereby request advertisements, spam, or unsolicited offers for goods or services will be invoiced for my usual and customary consulting fees, and I do NOT come cheap!

Goldberg for President.
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situations?
If you can read this, you have gone to far.
Objects in the window are more technical than they appear.
Please close cover before striking.
Void where prohibited by law.
Contents may have settled during shipment.

Ed King

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
In article <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, blu wrote:

> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide

> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
> simple, non-mason language.
>
> just my 2 cents worth

Here's the problem - as I see it at least. Everybody arrives here for the first
time on a different day. Some folks have been here for a couple of years or
more (albeit in certain cases using a number of aliases) but others are brand
new. People tend to respond based on what they know and their experiences. In
many cases, those experiences are greatly shaped by events from the past here.

But as to using 'masonic language', I'd submit that it's like anywhere else.
Ever asked an plumber what he wants you to hand him and he says "The 5"
Spanner." or be told by a physician's office that you need to fill out a "Hicfa
fifteen hundred form." or remember what you were supposed to say the first time
someone in a restaurant asked you how you'd like your eggs done? If you're
American and go to the UK, what do you think of when they talk about the car's
boot? There's a peculiarity to language that causes idioms to come into play
whenever discussion occurs relative to a specific topic. I doubt that I'd be
able to understand Army Artillery officers talking about munitions nor
geologists talking about various rock formation ages. Does this mean they're
all keeping secrets? Of course not! It just means you might not fully
understand - AND that the writer may not have written a post which would be
concise for a person with whom he's posted for months yet understandable by
someone who knows not one thing about Freemasonry.

If you have a question about a word or phrase, ASK! You'll get an answer. In
the meantime, I'd invite you to visit my web site at http://www.masonicinfo.com
where I've tried to address matters in simple, understandable English which
requires NO prior experience with 'masonic nomenclature'.

Regards,
Ed

.

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:

> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
> simple, non-mason language.
>
> just my 2 cents worth

If you have a specific question abour Freemasonry, just post it or
ask me privately by e-mail. I promise an answer devoid of "secret
non-answers".
Kurt MM, SDeM, PMC

Lexmagus

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
> when we hear the "dark
>side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
>simple, non-mason language.

You just don't know the power of the dark-side. Give yourself over, blu, and
join us. We will rule the universe side by side. The Emporer has forseen it.
(sheesh)

Given the plethora of "cipher" materials and information on the new information
super-highway, it is a wonder that ANYONE actually still believes that Masonry
is a "secret" society. How about a non-Mason answer to all the idiotic
questions and responses regarding "secret societies" and conspiracy theories:
Freemasonry, it may surprise you to know, is more of a private civil society
than anything else. Freemasonry is anti-religious/political despotism and
supports free will and self determination. Because the world was not always
so, Masons had to take oaths to protect, literally, their lives, possessions
and families. Anecdotally, the amount of information that is allowed to be
perverted to deceive multitudes into believing in "Masonic Conspiracies" is
itself a testament that Freemasonry is no secret society.

For those who propogate these "theories", and those who eat it up so gullibly,
I quote for you the words of a great philosopher, "Blessed are the sleepy ones:
for they shall soon drop off." (Thus Spake Zarathustra, First Part, "On the
Teachers of Virtue". Nietzsche.)

Thus Spake Lex

Ed King

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
In article <6rt7s9$h31$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, hate wrote:

> > If you have a question about a word or phrase, ASK! You'll get an answer. In
> > the meantime, I'd invite you to visit my web site at http://www.masonicinfo.com
> > where I've tried to address matters in simple, understandable English which
> > requires NO prior experience with 'masonic nomenclature'.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ed
>

> In that case, Fuehrer King, maybe you will tell us the "word" that
> is whispered into the ear when two masons meet on the
> 5 points of fellowship. And what does that word mean?

Now what in the world does this have to do with the original post, hate?

If I asked you something you consider private, would you answer? Tell you
what: I know something you consider private so just as soon as you answer
that, I'll answer you. You know what it is, don't you? Using your methodology,
I've asked you about it 3,003 times before so now I'm asking you for the 3,004th
through 9,877th time: are you Ken Mitchell?

See? You have things that aren't really a secret because literally
everyone already knows but it's something you want to keep private.
More clear how this works now?

> I bet your "You'll get an answer." will be a "clinton" type
> answer....and we all know how he lies...but I will give
> you a chance to answer. Who knows, maybe
> you will answer this one honestly?
> (You will pardon me if I don't hold my breath in the meanwhile, yes?)

I really do wish you'd hold your breath!!! PLEASE!!!!

And let me quickly ask for the 30th time: have you ever posted using the
identity subnomore? No personal information here and your answer would show
you to be so much better than the Masons you think are so bad!

Ed
http://www.masonicinfo.com

Ed King

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
In article <bQpE1.149$ey4.3...@ptah.visi.com>, J. Otto Tennant cogently wrote:

> It occurs to me that the problem is sometimes compounded by the
> electronic medium we use.
>
> I have been a Master Mason for eight years (more or less), and I had to
> *ask* why so many messages were signed "POTS". While I'm not in the
> telephone business, I am interested, and I couldn't see past the common
> meaning of POTS: Plain Old Telephone Service.
>
> (For the non-masons, POTS in this context refers to "Parting On The
> Square" and alludes to part of the ritual of closing a meeting.)

You're right indeed - and it's true that the online world develops its
own mystery as well.

S&F is Sincerely & Fraternally but surely there are some who've never
seen that. And you know - I know <smile> - about the BFG acronym which
doesn't mean what hate and his friends might thing but rather stands
for Big *Fraternal* Grin.

Point well taken, Brother!

Best,
Ed

Tom Krummell (E. Scrooge, Esq.)

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Taken with muffets and crumpkins, eh?

tk
===========================

--
- The mockingbird can change its tune eighty-seven times in seven
minutes. Politicians regard this interesting fact with envy.

J. Otto Tennant

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
b...@ns.asarian.org writes:

>maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
>using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by non-masons).

I don't understand. While I seldom reply to contentious posts, when I
do I use plain English. I'm not certain what "masonic language" might
be.

Of course, there are a few questions to which I will decline to reply,
but there are not many of them.

> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the "dark

>side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
>simple, non-mason language.

I think my mind just got boggled. I need examples of "simple, non-mason
language."
--
J.Otto Tennant jo...@pobox.com
Forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit.

J. Otto Tennant

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Ed King <edk...@mint.net> writes:

[... much snipped ...]

>But as to using 'masonic language', I'd submit that it's like anywhere else.

It occurs to me that the problem is sometimes compounded by the
electronic medium we use.

I have been a Master Mason for eight years (more or less), and I had to
*ask* why so many messages were signed "POTS". While I'm not in the
telephone business, I am interested, and I couldn't see past the common
meaning of POTS: Plain Old Telephone Service.

(For the non-masons, POTS in this context refers to "Parting On The
Square" and alludes to part of the ritual of closing a meeting.)

Gene Goldman

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
On 24 Aug 1998 22:05:00 GMT, lexm...@aol.com (Lexmagus) wrote:

*For those who propogate these "theories", and those who eat it up so
gullibly,
*I quote for you the words of a great philosopher, "Blessed are the
sleepy ones:
*for they shall soon drop off." (Thus Spake Zarathustra, First Part,
"On the
*Teachers of Virtue". Nietzsche.)

And "Blessed are the cheese makers."

Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Y.I.S.
In Waimachtendink

Gene Goldman

Blackmer Lodge #442, San Diego, Ca. (p.*. m.*.)
Black Mountain Masonic Lodge, #845 (W.*. M.*.)

Southern Ca. Research Lodge
A.A.S.R., Valley of San Diego

Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situations?

I can be found on ICQ
-- There are a few Masons
using ICQ as an effective communication tool!
Join us!

If you can read this, you have gone too far!

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
To some degree, you may have a point. But that point could not be leveled
against the craft at large. Masonry is well known and ALL of its doings,
principles, so forth are out there for all to see. The problem may pop up
when you find an individual Mason that is not aware of the way to inform or
even represent Masonry in the proper way. This has to do with lack of
adequate education and the degree of which is greatly left to the individual
Mason. EVERYTHING in Masonry is done by one's free will and accord. Some
have not seen the need to look farther in their quest for Masonic logic. In
an event where I were talking to a Mason and he was replying above my head,
I would inform him and ask him to speak in common language and ask him if he
didn't know an answer, perhaps he could refer me to one who might. Anything
as large as the superstructure of Masonry will have many different types of
people with different levels of ability to answer questions. The hope is
when one is confronted with something he can not answer, he will refer a
person to a more knowledgeable source.

Aubrey

b...@ns.asarian.org wrote in message <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such as
>using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by
non-masons).

> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the
"dark
>side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the same,
>simple, non-mason language.

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Richard Watson wrote in message <35E1B1...@worldnet.att.net>...

>b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:
>>
>> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
>> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such
as
>> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by
non-masons).
>> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the
"dark
>> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the
same,
>> simple, non-mason language.
>
>There are no secret beliefs in Freemasonry. The basic Tenets of
>Freemasonry have been stated again and again on this Newsgroup.
>
>(Play it again, Eugene)
>
>Sure we have some "secrets". Do you wrap presents for your loved ones.
>Are they not "secrets" until they are unwrapped. Does not the wrapping
>make the unwrapping so much more meaningful. So it is with Masonry.

Thanks Rich!
Now you've made it all a dirty experience for me. ( I cheat buy pulling off
a little bity piece of paper so I can see what the present is). Now I
will never be able to sneak a peak again! Party Pooper!

Aubrey

P. S.
I am going to respond to your previous post via email in the very near
future.

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Gene,

You forgot to mention Avengers in your list of notable Freemasons!

Aubrey

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Michael S. Jessop wrote in message <6rscma$e...@dfw-ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>...

>Not to mention most fraternities have "secrets". Such as secret hand-
>shakes and other methods of identification. Do fraternities worry you?
>My wife belongs to ZTA (I think that is what it is) and she remembers
>her secret handshake which would allow her to enter any closed meetings
>of the organization -- meetings I would NOT be able to attend. Of course
>I *have* often wondered if my wife and her sisters were planning on taking
>over the planet. :) (sorry, couldn't resist).

Mike,

I have this little bitty bugging device you can slip on her dress and hear
EVERYTHING!

Aubrey

>b...@ns.asarian.org wrote in message <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>>maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide

>[snip]

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

hate_w...@earthling.net wrote in message
<6rt7k4$gou$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <35E1C6...@worldnet.att.net>,
> "." <KA...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:

I promise an answer devoid of "secret
>> non-answers".
>> Kurt MM, SDeM, PMC
>

>In that case Kurt/Alex, a specific question about freemasonry:
>
>What is the word whispered from one mason's ear
>to another mason's ear when they meet
>toe to toe, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back,
>and mouth to ear (or what ever variation of such that your
>group uses)?
>That is a specific question "abour" freemasonry.
>Now we will see if you will answer honestly or break your promise.

He already did!

Aubrey

Floyd Dennis

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:

>>I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
>>pages
>>of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
>>you
>>looking for?
>>

>Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there are
>no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this is
>some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
>Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us what
>is left out.

No. :>

> Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!

Is your command of the English language usually this inept? Re-read
the text you quoted - and this time, read it V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y. Now
tell us - what part of Rick's question constitutes "volunteering"?

>HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*This* is interesting. I thought kuru could only be found in New
Guinea these days. My condolences to you and your family.

Floyd Dennis, Jr.
Sam Davis Lodge #661 F.&A.M., Smyrna, Tennessee
http://sam_davis.home.mindspring.com/
32° AASR, S.J. USA, Valley of Nashville, Orient of TN
fbde...@mindspring.com

Richard Watson

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
AUBREY BROWN SR wrote:

> Richard Watson wrote in message <35E1B1...@worldnet.att.net>...
> >b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:
> >>
> >> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> >> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such
> as
> >> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by
> non-masons).
> >> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the
> "dark
> >> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the
> same,
> >> simple, non-mason language.
> >
> >There are no secret beliefs in Freemasonry. The basic Tenets of
> >Freemasonry have been stated again and again on this Newsgroup.
> >
> >(Play it again, Eugene)
> >
> >Sure we have some "secrets". Do you wrap presents for your loved ones.
> >Are they not "secrets" until they are unwrapped. Does not the wrapping
> >make the unwrapping so much more meaningful. So it is with Masonry.
>
> Thanks Rich!
> Now you've made it all a dirty experience for me. ( I cheat buy pulling off
> a little bity piece of paper so I can see what the present is). Now I
> will never be able to sneak a peak again! Party Pooper!
>
> Aubrey
>
> P. S.
> I am going to respond to your previous post via email in the very near
> future.

Never fear, Aubrey. I'll soon be an age when I can wrap my own presents
and unwrap them the next day with legitimate surprise.

Rich

Richard Watson

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Gene Goldman wrote:

> And "Blessed are the cheese makers."

For they shall show us the whey?

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
In article <199808250351...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
> >I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
> >pages
> >of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
> >you
> >looking for?
> >

> Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there are
> no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this is
> some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
> Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us
what
> is left out. Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!
> HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

What group would ever do the things you asked?? What college fraternity would
publish their passwords?? Do you have exact monatary figures for all the
churches in your town? You are asking masonry to publish things that no
organization publishes. And you are sinking into some type of mental
aberation again ending all your messages with "hahahahahah".

Chuck Easttom

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
In article <199808250402...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
> What a list of occultists! And you proud of them?? Well I guess so, how about
> nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists, luciferians, and other God
> haters??? You just named some, how about the rest??????

Perhaps you should stop lying: Kadafie, Arafat,Stalin, Levey, and Dalmar are
not and never have been masons. Kadafie and Stalin where in fact staunch
anti masons (as was hitler and the ayotollah). Please give the names of ANY
masons on Death Row or in prison for child molestations. Please list even one
lodge in a Prison . That would be odd since being convicted of a felony
means an automatic expulsion from the lodge.

But I have come to realize that you really enjoy lying.

Chuck Easttom

> Kadifie
> Arafat
> Hall
> Pike
> Hitler
> Stalin
> Joe Smith
> Alester Crowley
> Anton Levey
> Timothy Levy
> Jeffery Dallmer
> And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the ones
> who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in america,
> ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> American Freemason PG. 5 Northern Jurisdition, Vol.3 1997

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
True,

You will notice in my reply to this post I never claimed that Masonry did not
have any secrets. I have always maintained that we do not tell the outside
world the ritual work of the three degrees in Masonry taught in the Masonic
Lodge, nor the grips and words for each degree. If you wish to ask of other
things, I or my brothers will answer. The above things we do not discuss with
the uninitiated.

In order to have aBrother talk to you about those things you wish, you have to
earn the right. You have not done so.

Perhaps you would like to share some things with us. Say the number of your
checking and savings account, how much undeclared income you had last year and
your social security number. If you have no secrets, why not post these
things for the world to see?

Besides. Where in the WORD does it say that it is wrong to have secrets?
Verse and text please.

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

"It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one
who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessense of true religion. The
other is just mere business." Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)

true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
> >I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
> >pages
> >of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
> >you
> >looking for?
> >

> Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there are
> no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this is
> some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
> Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us
what
> is left out. Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!
> HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Michael Higgins

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Even allowing for the poor spelling, this list is little more than a pointless and
evil libel against freemasonry.

The truth is not in you, True.

TrueGspl wrote:

> What a list of occultists! And you proud of them?? Well I guess so, how about
> nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists, luciferians, and other God
> haters??? You just named some, how about the rest??????

RedRopers

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
<HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
From: hate_w...@earthling.net

What is the word whispered from one mason's ear to another mason's ear when
they meet toe to toe, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back, and mouth
to ear (or what ever variation of such that your group uses)?

"Check your fly" ?

Jana

Floyd Dennis

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:

>What a list of occultists! And you proud of them??

Proud of people like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Harry S
Truman, "Buzz" Aldrin and Virgil Grissom? You bet your sweet bippy I
am. :>

>Well I guess so, how about
>nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists, luciferians, and other God
>haters???

If you want to discuss "witches, worlocks, satanists, luciferians, and
other God haters", go start another NG. This is alt.freemasonry, and
as such exists for the discussion of Freemasonry - which has no causal
relationship with this line noise.

>You just named some, how about the rest??????

For the lurkers out there - let's take a closer look at TrueGspl's
list and see just how much applicability it has to Masonry, shall we?

>Kadifie

Never been a Mason.

>Arafat

Never been a Mason.

>Hall

I assume you are referring to Manly Hall. Are you referring to his
writings *before* he became a Mason?

>Pike

Was labelled a worshipper of Lucifer years after his death in a hoax
which was later publicly exposed by the perpetuator (frequently
referred to in this NG as the "Leo Taxil hoax"). A detailed
discussion of the hoax may be found at
http://www.chrysalis.org/masonry/stb_0693.htm . Is this the best you
can do, TrueGspl - repeat lies about a dead man?

>Hitler
>Stalin

Neither were Masons - in fact, both pursued an active anti-Masonic
agenda aimed at eradicating Freemasonry. A couple of your heroes,
TrueGspl? After all, your anti-Masonic agenda seems to be in line
with theirs....

>Joe Smith

While I do not personally subscribe to the Mormon system of belief, I
fail to see how you justifiably label Joseph Smith as a 'God hater'.
Is it because his beliefs are different than yours?

>Alester Crowley

Depends upon what you define as Masonry. Crowley claimed in his
'Confessions...' that in 1904 he had been raised in Anglo-Saxon Lodge
No. 343 in Paris. Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343 is a Grand Orient Lodge,
and as such is considered 'irregular' - i.e., members of this Lodge
are not considered Masons by the body of regular Masonry.

(BTW - that's "Aleister")

>Anton Levey

That's Lavey, and he was never a Mason.

>Timothy Levy

Who??? Are you perchance referring to Timothy McVeigh? If so, he was
never a Mason - he was an anti-Mason, as a matter of fact. Good
company you're keeping there, TrueGspl!

>Jeffery Dallmer

That's Dahmer, and he was never a Mason.

>And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the ones
>who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in america,
>ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prove your claim.

Eugene Goldman.·.

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
On 25 Aug 1998 03:31:10 GMT, "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

*Gene,
*
*You forgot to mention Avengers in your list of notable Freemasons!

Oh, I didn't forget. I only post the ones I know or have reason to believe are
Masons. That alone leaves him out. Added to that is the consideration that I
listed names that are known to people outside this newsgroup, which, once again,
leaves out our insignificant, confused, little resident nazi.

Eugene Goldman.·.

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
On 25 Aug 1998 04:02:10 GMT, true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:

*What a list of occultists!

Occultists? <ROFL>
Bishop Carl J Sander (United Methodist Church), an "occultist"?
The Reverend George W. Truett (President of the Southern Baptist Convention),an
"occultist"?

The Reverend John A O'Brien, Ph.D. (Roman Catholic Preist and professor of

theology at the University of Notre Dame), an "occultist"?
Cardinal Mariano Rampolla (Roman Catholic Cardinal), an "occultist"?

Father Francisco Calvo (Catholic Priest who started Freemasonry in Costa Rica in

1865), an "occultist"?
Reverend Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (Methodist Episcopal minister and author), an
"occultist"?
Titus Low (President of Methodist Council of Bishops), an "occultist"?
Dr. Martin Luther King, an "occultist"?
Jesse Jackson (Operation P.U.S.H. and AME Baptist Church), an "occultist"?

What a strange use of the word "occultist".

*And you proud of them??

You bet.

*Well I guess so, how about nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists,
*luciferians, and other God haters???

Aside from many of the antis who post here, I don't know of any.

However, here are a few names from your "side of the tracks":
Men who have been most vocal in their opposition to the fraternity of
Freemasonry:
Pat Robertson, Rev Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Adolf Hitler, Tomas de
Torquemada, Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Ayatollah Ruhollah
Khomeini, and Moammar Khaddafi

Interesting comparison, isn't it?

Raybert

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
rvancura writes:

>>if the masons didn't hide
>>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers"
>

>I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
>pages
>of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
>you
>looking for?

That's just masonic propoganda! There is nothing about esoteric masonry or the
true secrets of masonry on these websites.

Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

Raybert

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
hypnosis writes:

>Oh, I didn't forget. I only post the ones I know or have reason to believe
>are
>Masons. That alone leaves him out. Added to that is the consideration that I
>listed names that are known to people outside this newsgroup, which, once
>again,
>leaves out our insignificant, confused, little resident nazi

If you notice, this is the kind of response that is posted 99% of the time from
masons. And they are such good people! LOL!

Raybert

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
hypnosis writes:

>Ok, here it is, in plain nonMason language (whatever that is):
>The teachings of Masonry (hardly secret, but that's all we have) are
>Brotherly
>Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence, Fortitude,
>Prudence and Justice.

This is just the propoganda and the teachings of exoteric masonry. But if you
do some research and read what their own masonic authors write, then you will
realize that. You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
everything about masonry.

Raybert

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
xeonn writes:

>Considering your posts paint you as a contemptible Mason baiting twit
>I seriously doubt that anyone really cares what you or your ilk thinks
>if you think at all.
>
>The facts appear to be that you are a pathetic person who has no life
>of your own and must come begging to a newsgroup that you can not
>understand the subject of and certainly could never be a member of the
>organization discussed and plead for attention. Were it not for
>compassion and pity I doubt you would receive so much as a single
>response to your twitisms.

This is what being a mason is all about! LOL!

JEC

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

Floyd Dennis wrote in message <35e2b41a...@news.mindspring.com>...
>true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:

>>And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the
ones
>>who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in
america,
>>ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Prove your claim.
>

>Floyd Dennis, Jr.
>Sam Davis Lodge #661 F.&A.M., Smyrna, Tennessee
>http://sam_davis.home.mindspring.com/
>32° AASR, S.J. USA, Valley of Nashville, Orient of TN
>fbde...@mindspring.com

Bro. Dennis,

I wish he could prove that he could SPELL!!!

J.E. Carroll
Jefferson #38
Lothrop #21
GLoTexas

ba...@neo.lrun.com

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
In article <199808252319...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
>everything about masonry.

Curious here again...what is the secret meaning to Masonry? I ust have missed
that part. And again, if it's so secret, how come you know about it?

Steven

Raybert

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
bands writes again:

From that statement, you must be a mason. So tell me, have you just gone
through the rituals and had a few drinks with the boys or have you ever done
any real research into the cult you belong too?

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Raybert,

You are so right! As we speak, our secret agents are infiltrating your house
just the way they have Avengers in Britian! When you hear a strange sound in
the night....You guessed it, another bug has been planted. Your telephone
lines are tapped and laser sensors are focused on every window of your house
so we can keep track of your every sound. Tiny little video cameras are
secreted in every nook and cranny so we know your most intimate moments (short
though they are). Fly-bys ten times a day by spy planes keep track of your
daytime activities and at night silenced black "Sky Cranes" of te La. Air
National Guard watch you with infared cameras. Tens of thousands of us are
losing sleep every night wondering what youare going to do next. We can't
wait for the next article you post under what ever nick you choose for the
day.

In article <199808252312...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
> rvancura writes:
>
> >>if the masons didn't hide
> >>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers"
> >
> >I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
> >pages
> >of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
> >you
> >looking for?
> >

> That's just masonic propoganda! There is nothing about esoteric masonry or
the
> true secrets of masonry on these websites.
>

> Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

Angelina

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
It is NOT -as you call it "A SECRET SOCIETY" there is nothing secret about
it as you will see if you visit a library (you do know what a library is
dont you?)

Paul Powell

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
It is very obvious that you have focused your "research" via the internet
newsgroups, you have a very distorted view point - have you ever spoken to
anyone who has benefited from the works freemasons do ? if not do so

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
> hypnosis writes:
>
> >Ok, here it is, in plain nonMason language (whatever that is):
> >The teachings of Masonry (hardly secret, but that's all we have) are
> >Brotherly
> >Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence, Fortitude,
> >Prudence and Justice.
>
> This is just the propoganda and the teachings of exoteric masonry. But if you
> do some research and read what their own masonic authors write, then you will
> realize that. You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
> everything about masonry.

No that is exactly what masonry teaches every single mason.

RedRopers

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
From: ba...@neo.lrun.com

Curious here again...what is the secret meaning to Masonry? I ust have missed
that part. And again, if it's so secret, how come you know about it?

Steven,

See what happens when you sleep through meetings?You miss all the good stuff.
LOL!!

Jana

RedRopers

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
From: hate_w...@earthling.net

No I wouldn't think so. It would be more like "Can I check your fly?", or was
I not supposed to reveal that part of the ritual?

Now why would you want to be checking their fly? Aren't you the same guy who
sits at home while you're wife works? Have you got something "in the closet"
she should know about?

Jana

Raybert

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
richj writes:

Great post. This is called masonic circumspection! LOL! What does this have
to do with the esoteric meanings of masonry? Make light of it in an attempt to
belittle. Masonry takes good men and makes them better! LOL!

Eugene Goldman.·.

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
On Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:23:54 GMT, eas...@redriverok.com wrote:

*>Brotherly Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence,
*>Fortitude, Prudence and Justice.

*No that is exactly what masonry teaches every single mason.

And exactly what the antis hate so much about us. I often wonder, but have
never been able to discover, what they dislike so much about the fraternity
teaching these virtues.

RVancura

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
>> From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>>
>> What is the word whispered from one mason's ear to another mason's ear

Well, golly, this must be one of those secrets of Masonry! C'mon, tell us all,
how do you get your ears to speak? Now, I know that this fella "Hate" seems to
be able to speak from his butt, but I've never seen anyone whisper from his (or
her) ear!

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
This post has as much to do with Freemasonry as most of your posts do. Why
did you react so to an obvious attempt to poke fun at you. Was it the part of
the parody which addressed your paranoia, or the part about your intimate
moments that struck so close to home?

--

Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

In article <199808261355...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

Kurt

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Or SOMEONE???????????????????

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

RedRopers wrote in message
<199808261253...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?

Jana,
Its okay to fall asleep. You know when the good stuff is about to happen
when you recognize the older Past Masters voices. I can say that because I
am only 36 and was Master in 94!

Aubrey

Raybert

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
richj writes:

>This post has as much to do with Freemasonry as most of your posts do. Why
>did you react so to an obvious attempt to poke fun at you. Was it the part
>of
>the parody which addressed your paranoia, or the part about your intimate
>moments that struck so close to home?

··¤÷×( Poke fun ¿ It was an attempt to belittle, not what you try to imply.
)×÷¤··

Raybert

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>In article <199808252319...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
>> hypnosis writes:
>>
>> >Ok, here it is, in plain nonMason language (whatever that is):
>> >The teachings of Masonry (hardly secret, but that's all we have) are
>> >Brotherly
>> >Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence,
>Fortitude,
>> >Prudence and Justice.
>>
>> This is just the propoganda and the teachings of exoteric masonry. But if
>you
>> do some research and read what their own masonic authors write, then you
>will
>> realize that. You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
>> everything about masonry.
>

>No that is exactly what masonry teaches >every single mason.

真真Right. They only teach the exoteric meaning to the sheeple????

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
In article <199808270126...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
Listen Raybert I have been through the "higher" degrees and guess what, they
teach the same stuff.

Chuck Easttom

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Raybert:

exoteric

exoteric (èk´se-tèr´îk) adjective 1. Not confined to an inner circle of
disciples or initiates. 2. Comprehensible to or suited to the public;
popular. 3. Of or relating to the outside; external. [Latin exotericus,
external, from Greek exoterikos, from exotero, comparative of exo, outside,
from ex, out.] - ex´oter´ically adverb

esoteric

esoteric (ès´e-tèr´îk) adjective 1. a. Intended for or understood by only
a particular group: an esoteric cult. See Synonyms at MYSTERIOUS. b. Of or
relating to that which is known by a restricted number of people. 2. a.
Confined to a small group: esoteric interests. b. Not publicly disclosed;
confidential. [Greek esoterikos, from esotero, comparative of eso, within.] -
es´oter´ically adverb

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition
copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

I put those definitions in just so we would know what we are speaking of.
you have jumped on the word esoteric like it is a deamon from hell. In fact,
as I and many others have said before, we do have ritual, grips, and
passwords that we do not share with those who are not Masons. Our Esoteric
works (not meanings). Please check the second definition of the word
esoteric in The American Heritage Dictionary above: it means exactly what we
have and continue to say. We have things that are confined to our group.
Confidential. In this sense, I have things about my life I keep esoteric. I
don't, for example, make public (ie. exoteric) my bank account numbers,
credit card numbers, what occurs between my wife and I physically, or a few
other things. I would hazard to guess that neither do you. Most people and
organizations have things that they keep "esoteric" simply because those
things are no one else's business.

If I am mistaken, please feel free to make the following things "exoteric" by
posting them on the Web.

Your general description, birthdate, social security number, address,
telephone number, last years gross income of your family, bank account
numbers, credit card numbers, be sure to include ALL major credit cards, and
anything wlse you can think of about yourself.

By the way, why do you keep your identity esoteric? What is esoteric meaning
of your nickname? Sure, you tell us the exoteric meaning, but what is the
real hidden secret meaning? The exoteric meaning?

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

No hidden meaning here, just my real name, Lodge, and home town!

"Depend upon it that if a man talks of his misfortunes there is something in
them that is not disagreeable to him."

Samuel Johnson (1709-84), English Author, lexicographer

ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
> >In article <199808252319...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> > ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:

> >Fortitude,
> >>
> >> This is just the propoganda and the teachings of exoteric masonry. But if
> >you
> >> do some research and read what their own masonic authors write, then you
> >will
> >> realize that. You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
> >> everything about masonry.
> >

> >No that is exactly what masonry teaches >every single mason.
>

> ¿¿¿¿Right. They only teach the exoteric meaning to the sheeple????

> Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
No. I poke fun at you and the other antis here. You guys do a good enough
job of belittling yourselves without anyone's help.

Why don't you answer the question, was it the paranoia or the intimate moments
comment that struck closest to home? Or is that esoteric?

Why do you keep your real name hidden. What is the esoteric meaning of your
nickname?

You are pathetic. You don't even have the courage to give your real name,
much less the town where you live.

--

In article <199808270130...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
> richj writes:
>
> >This post has as much to do with Freemasonry as most of your posts do. Why
> >did you react so to an obvious attempt to poke fun at you. Was it the part
> >of
> >the parody which addressed your paranoia, or the part about your intimate
> >moments that struck so close to home?
> >

> ··¤÷×( Poke fun ¿ It was an attempt to belittle, not what you try to imply.
> )×÷¤··

AUBREY BROWN SR

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Rich,
How in the world do you think he could get a credit card?

Aubrey

ri...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6s3rug$df5$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>By the way, why do you keep your identity esoteric? What is esoteric
meaning

>of your nickname? Sure, you tell us the exoteric meaning, but what is the
>real hidden secret meaning? The exoteric meaning?
>

>--
>Richard Jackson, PM
>Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
>Corrigan, Texas

Raybert

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
richj writes:

Baloney! These are poor excuses for examples of your fairy tail. For one
thing, every time you fill out an application for something you have to give
the above.

what occurs between my wife and I physically, or a few
>other things. I would hazard to guess that neither do you.

What does this have to do with the true secrets of masonry?

>Most people and
>organizations have things that they keep "esoteric" simply because those
>things are no one else's business.

Except when that organization is out to distroy all organized religion and
force their religion on everyone by bringing about a One World Socialist
Government.

>If I am mistaken, please feel free to make the following things "exoteric" by
>posting them on the Web.
>
>Your general description, birthdate, social security number, address,
>telephone number, last years gross income of your family, bank account
>numbers, credit card numbers, be sure to include ALL major credit cards, and
>anything wlse you can think of about yourself.

Has nothing to do with the Pagan masonic cult.

>By the way, why do you keep your identity esoteric? What is esoteric meaning
>of your nickname? Sure, you tell us the exoteric meaning, but what is the
>real hidden secret meaning? The exoteric meaning?

I don't want my throwt cut from ear to ear and burried in the sands at the
beach from the neck down at low tide.

ri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
In article <199808281319...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

ray...@aol.com (Raybert) wrote:
> richj writes:
>

> Baloney! These are poor excuses for examples of your fairy tail. For one
> thing, every time you fill out an application for something you have to give
> the above.

For one thng I fill out very few applications. For another, I would never
give anyone some things like major credit card #'s and so forth. Neither
would you.

> what occurs between my wife and I physically, or a few
> >other things. I would hazard to guess that neither do you.
>
> What does this have to do with the true secrets of masonry?

Simply pointing out that some things we do not share with others. They have
no need to know them.

>Most people and
> >organizations have things that they keep "esoteric" simply because those
> >things are no one else's business.
>
> Except when that organization is out to distroy all organized religion and
> force their religion on everyone by bringing about a One World Socialist
> Government.

Prove what you say. Not by innuendo, but cold hard facts. Show me one
country, state, town or village where Masonry has "taken over" to rule.
Because yo say something does not make it so.

> >If I am mistaken, please feel free to make the following things "exoteric" by
> >posting them on the Web.
> >
> >Your general description, birthdate, social security number, address,
> >telephone number, last years gross income of your family, bank account
> >numbers, credit card numbers, be sure to include ALL major credit cards, and
> >anything wlse you can think of about yourself.
>
> Has nothing to do with the Pagan masonic cult.

Good side-step! By doing so, you prove my point. you have things which are
esoteric about your person and life. If it were not so, you would share them.
with us.

> >By the way, why do you keep your identity esoteric? What is esoteric meaning
> >of your nickname? Sure, you tell us the exoteric meaning, but what is the
> >real hidden secret meaning? The exoteric meaning?
> >

> I don't want my throwt cut from ear to ear and burried in the sands at the
> beach from the neck down at low tide.
>
> Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

Any penalties mentioned in any Masonic Ritual would not apply to someone who
isn't a Mason, even if they were not part of a play. If a Mason or group of
Masons was going to kill you, all they would have to do is do it and throw you
to the gators. There is no symbolic way for killing non-Masons. Never has
been. By the way, at least get the thing right!

You aren't in fear of your life. If you were, and Freemasonry was this great
world wide conspiracy that killed people, you would already be dead. There's
enough trail to already find you. Do you really think all the sysops at aol
are non-Masons? Heck, you don't live but about four or five hours away from
me. I was taught to snipe by one of the best the military had. To tell the
truth, it wouldn't be worth the effort for me to do you even if I wanted to.
I'm not into killings, even mercy killings.

No, Yo are just this pathetic little person who hides behind the autonomy of a
computer and gets their attention from posting and making people angry. you
choose Masonry because yo know enough about them to know that they will not
cause you harm. yo don't even have the courage of your supposed Christian
convictions to do what Timothy was told and not hide. No guts. Pathetic.
Pobre banbino!

--
Richard Jackson, PM
Corrigan Masonic Lodge #1103 AF&AM
Corrigan, Texas

hate_w...@earthling.net

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
In article <6s3p1c$a36$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
eas...@redriverok.com wrote:
del

> Listen Raybert I have been through the "higher" degrees and guess what, they
> teach the same stuff.
>
> Chuck Easttom

One mason says there is no such thing as "higher" degrees, another says
he has been through them. Someone is lying and one thing is for sure, it's
a mason.

CHarris141

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
Have you ever noticed that when a mason talks about "higher" degrees they are
most always contained in quotes. This is for a reason. They are higher in
number value but not in Masonic value. Masonry is the EA, FC and MM degrees
and them only. The other degrees, "higher" or whatever is basically considered
side learning. These degrees do not make you any more of a Mason or make you
any better than your fellow Master Masons.

Christopher A. Harris (Christian & Master Mason)
McDonald Lodge # 324 AF & AM (Senior Deacon & Education Officer)
Independence, Missouri
MM, KT, 32nd AASR, OTK
(OAS AAS LLS)
homepage: http://members.aol.com/CHarris141/mason.html

eas...@redriverok.com

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
In article <6s85mt$hhk$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

hate_w...@earthling.net wrote:
> In article <6s3p1c$a36$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> eas...@redriverok.com wrote:
> del
>
> > Listen Raybert I have been through the "higher" degrees and guess what,
they
> > teach the same stuff.
> >
> > Chuck Easttom
>
> One mason says there is no such thing as "higher" degrees, another says
> he has been through them. Someone is lying and one thing is for sure, it's
> a mason.

No you are being either voluntarily obstinate or your english skills need
work. You notice that I put the word "higher" in quotes. That was to denote
that the term was rayberts and not mine.

Chuck Easttom

kdal...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98
Jeff's name was spelled dahmer not Dallmer...

thnx K Dallmer

true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
> What a list of occultists! And you proud of them?? Well I guess so, how about
> nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists, luciferians, and other God
> haters??? You just named some, how about the rest??????
>
> Kadifie
> Arafat
> Hall
> Pike
> Hitler
> Stalin
> Joe Smith
> Alester Crowley
> Anton Levey
> Timothy Levy
> Jeffery Dallmer
> And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the ones
> who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in america,
> ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> American Freemason PG. 5 Northern Jurisdition, Vol.3 1997

Floyd Dennis

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98
fbde...@mindspring.com (Floyd Dennis) wrote:

>true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
<snip>

>>And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the ones
>>who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in america,
>>ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Prove your claim.

Well, it's been over a week and you've yet to respond and/or show a
single shred of evidence to support your claim. IMHO you've just
proven yourself to be a liar far more effectively than anything I
could have typed. Many thanks for clarifying this to the lurkers.

Floyd Dennis, Jr.
Sam Davis Lodge #661 F.&A.M., Smyrna, Tennessee
http://sam_davis.home.mindspring.com/
32° AASR, S.J. USA, Valley of Nashville, Orient of TN
fbde...@mindspring.com

fran...@soltec.net

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
> Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there are
> no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this is
> some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
> Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us
what
> is left out. Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!
> HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Well, TrueGspl/Greg Lambert/Whomever...

How about you give us your actual name and your religious affiliation
(Advantage Ministries, usn't it?). And why do you want to know how much money
our Lodges have? What business is it of yours? If we tell you, are you
willing in return to tell us the same about your "ministry"?

OK, TrueGspl/Greg Lambert/Whomever..., I will tell you how much money our
Lodge has: more than $1,000 and less than $263,000.

Frederick W. Randall, 32° AARS, AANOMS
Secretary
Rantoul Lodge No. 470, A. F. & A. M.
Rantoul, Illinois
"Meet on the Level, Act by the Plumb, Part upon the Square"

MasonTruth

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
>Subject: Please Tell Us (out of "Re: anti-mason ?")
>From: fran...@soltec.net
>Date: 9/3/98 6:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>In article <199808250351...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> true...@aol.com (TrueGspl) wrote:
>> Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there
>are
>> no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this
>is
>> some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
>> Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us
>what
>> is left out. Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!
>> HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>

>Well, TrueGspl/Greg Lambert/Whomever...
>
>How about you give us your actual name and your religious affiliation
>(Advantage Ministries, usn't it?). And why do you want to know how much money
>our Lodges have? What business is it of yours? If we tell you, are you
>willing in return to tell us the same about your "ministry"?

Greg, better yet, how much have you bilked out of good people that bought your
book or that support "Take Advantage Ministries". Please post the financilas of
your Ministry and how much you personally make from being a so called
"Christian". How much did your little ccnvention run and how much did they
make?
I hope they lost on the deal as their intentions were strictly to rip off good
people. For a crook you have some nerve asking anyone for financials.
MasonTruth
Bro. Manny Blanco
Moreno Valley Lodge # 804
Moreno Valley, CA

HHH...@nospam.net

Sep 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/3/98
xe...@bigfoot.com wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:30:28 GMT, hate_w...@earthling.net wrote:
>
> >up uses)?
> >That is a specific question "abour" freemasonry.
> >Now we will see if you will answer honestly or break your promise.
>
> Considering your posts paint you as a contemptible Mason baiting twit
> I seriously doubt that anyone really cares what you or your ilk thinks
> if you think at all.
>
> The facts appear to be that you are a pathetic person who has no life
> of your own and must come begging to a newsgroup that you can not
> understand the subject of and certainly could never be a member of the
> organization discussed and plead for attention. Were it not for
> compassion and pity I doubt you would receive so much as a single
> response to your twitisms.

then why are you replying asshole?

MasonTruth

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: Please Tell Us (out of "Re: anti-mason ?")
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/4/98 1:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>

>Dear Fanny Bunko from Moron Valley, please tell us the name of the mason
>who just posted a post telling us all about how great masons were and about
>how they were full of "kindness" and "love"?
>
>What mason shot us that line of B.S.?
>
>Wait, that was you wasn't it?
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>another mason, another lie.

That would be me but on the same tokan we shouldn't have to be insulted by the
likes of you or Greg or any anti-Mason. You guys post lies and that is not what
is needed to get a dialogue going. You could have pointed out your problems
with Fraterrnal Orgaizations and it could have been discussed. This could have
been done without you hiding your identities like cowards.

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: true...@aol.com (TrueGspl)
>Date: 8/24/98 11:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>>I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
>>pages
>>of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
>>you
>>looking for?
>>

>Well give us the passwords for the first three degrees in masonry if there
>are
>no secrets. Or how about how much money your lodge has? Come on now, this
>is
>some info you can share. Explain for us the due guard for the master mason.
>Masons like to say the monitors do not contain all the rituals, so tell us
>what
>is left out. Just for starters since you volenterd to tell us some info!
>HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I'll tell you what.

Give us your real name, as if we didn't know it already.

Give us a personal financial statement (audited would be preferred).

Tell us how much income you derived from your anti masonic tracts last year.

Then, petition a Lodge if you really are interested.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: ray...@aol.com (Raybert)
>Date: 8/25/98 7:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>rvancura writes:
>
>>>if the masons didn't hide
>>>themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers"
>>
>>I'm a little confused. With so many indivual Masonic websites, personal
>>pages
>>of Masons, Grand Lodge websites, and the like. what kind of information are
>>you
>>looking for?
>>

>That's just masonic propoganda! There is nothing about esoteric masonry or
>the
>true secrets of masonry on these websites.
>

>Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

If there was, they wouldn't be secrets, would they.

We enjoy watching you and your coharts showing your ignorance too much to
enlighten you.

Not to mention, that you are too lazy and unprincipled to earn the right to
know them.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: true...@aol.com (TrueGspl)
>Date: 8/25/98 12:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>What a list of occultists! And you proud of them?? Well I guess so, how
>about
>nameing all the witches, worlocks, satatnists, luciferians, and other God
>haters??? You just named some, how about the rest??????
>
>Kadifie
>Arafat
>Hall
>Pike
>Hitler
>Stalin
>Joe Smith
>Alester Crowley
>Anton Levey
>Timothy Levy
>Jeffery Dallmer
>And a host of masons on death row, in prison for sexual child abuse, the ones
>who are on the run from child support. The fastest growing lodges in
>america,
>ARE IN PRISONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>American Freemason PG. 5 Northern Jurisdition, Vol.3 1997

Again we see the influence of Josef Goebbels on the lives and views of the
"anti's".

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: ba...@neo.lrun.com
>Date: 8/25/98 8:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>In article <199808252319...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, ray...@aol.com
>(Raybert) wrote:
> You will learn that there is a hidden, secret meaning to
>>everything about masonry.
>
>Curious here again...what is the secret meaning to Masonry? I ust have
>missed
>that part. And again, if it's so secret, how come you know about it?
>
>Steven

I quote (loosely) Mark Twain, between the two of us we encompass all knowledge.
I know all that is worth knowing, he knows the rest.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 8/29/98 2:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>In article <6s3p1c$a36$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
> eas...@redriverok.com wrote:
>del
>
>> Listen Raybert I have been through the "higher" degrees and guess what,
>they
>> teach the same stuff.
>>
>> Chuck Easttom
>
>One mason says there is no such thing as "higher" degrees, another says
>he has been through them. Someone is lying and one thing is for sure, it's
>a mason.

Anyone that follows this news group, Ken, will soon find out who is lying.

He has forty (+ or -) names, but, he currently posts under the name of
"hate-watcher", which means he looks at himself in the mirror occasionally.

How bout it, do you ever shave?

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>

>Rich,
>How in the world do you think he could get a credit card?

Aubrey

Haven't you gotten any of those "free" offers?

I get at least two a month. Send me your snail mail address, and I'll forward
the applications.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: ray...@aol.com (Raybert)
>Date: 8/31/98 9:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>masonry takes bad men and makes them worse! LOL!

>Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

So???? What's your excuse?

Oh, I'm sorry, you could not get much worse.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: "Michael S. Jessop" <mi...@s-v.com>
>Date: 8/24/98 2:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>Not to mention most fraternities have "secrets". Such as secret hand-
>shakes and other methods of identification. Do fraternities worry you?
>My wife belongs to ZTA (I think that is what it is) and she remembers
>her secret handshake which would allow her to enter any closed meetings
>of the organization -- meetings I would NOT be able to attend. Of course
>I *have* often wondered if my wife and her sisters were planning on taking
>over the planet. :) (sorry, couldn't resist).
>
>b...@ns.asarian.org wrote in message <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>>maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
>[snip]

Do you mean that they haven't taken over the planet already? I thought they
just hadn't let the men in on the secret yet.

After all, they do control half the money.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 8/24/98 10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <35E1C6...@worldnet.att.net>,
> "." <KA...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> b...@ns.asarian.org wrote:
>> >
>> > maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
>> > themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such
>as
>> > using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by
>non-masons).
>> > for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the
>"dark
>> > side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the
>same,
>> > simple, non-mason language.
>> >
>> > just my 2 cents worth

>> > http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum
>>
>> If you have a specific question abour Freemasonry, just post it or
>> ask me privately by e-mail. I promise an answer devoid of "secret
>> non-answers".
>> Kurt MM, SDeM, PMC
>

>In that case Kurt/Alex, a specific question about freemasonry:
>
>What is the word whispered from one mason's ear
>to another mason's ear when they meet
>toe to toe, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back,
>and mouth to ear (or what ever variation of such that your
>group uses)?

>That is a specific question "abour" freemasonry.
>Now we will see if you will answer honestly or break your promise.

Kennie

Since Kurt has you kill-filed for good reason. I will answer for him, it is
like the military, when you need to know you will be told.

Of course, you will never earn the right to that, or (for that manner) any
other legitimate Masonic information.

SCOTTY

And, BTW, he asked for private e-mail. Just another example of your trying to
use this NG for your own neferious ends.

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: xe...@bigfoot.com
>Date: 8/25/98 6:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 02:30:28 GMT, hate_w...@earthling.net wrote:
>
>>up uses)?
>>That is a specific question "abour" freemasonry.
>>Now we will see if you will answer honestly or break your promise.
>

>Considering your posts paint you as a contemptible Mason baiting twit
>I seriously doubt that anyone really cares what you or your ilk thinks
>if you think at all.
>
>The facts appear to be that you are a pathetic person who has no life
>of your own and must come begging to a newsgroup that you can not
>understand the subject of and certainly could never be a member of the
>organization discussed and plead for attention. Were it not for
>compassion and pity I doubt you would receive so much as a single
>response to your twitisms.

You seem to know Ken very well. Have you met him, or just read his dribble (or
is that drivel).

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: ray...@aol.com (Raybert)
>Date: 8/25/98 7:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>This is what being a mason is all about! LOL!

>Never trust anyone that belongs to a Secret Society!!!

I think he is referring to the fact that we do not suffer fools gladly.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 8/25/98 8:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <199808251222...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

> redr...@aol.com (RedRopers) wrote:
>> Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>> From: hate_w...@earthling.net

>> What is the word whispered from one mason's ear to another mason's ear when
>> they meet toe to toe, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back, and
>mouth
>> to ear (or what ever variation of such that your group uses)?
>>
>> "Check your fly" ?
>
>No I wouldn't think so. It would be more like "Can I check your fly?", or
>was I not supposed to reveal that part of the ritual.

Ken, I don't care about your fly, why don't you ask Raybert, or Trugspl, they
may do it for you.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 8/27/98 8:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <6s1sl2$j...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
> Kurt <"kas24"@xworldnetx.att.net (remove X's for reply)> wrote:
>
>Yes it is, yet another nick change for the mason.
>He is doing the same thing that the Hate Group
>members attack others for doing!

Well, since Ken hasn't changed his "nick" in over two months, I guess he can
critize.

SCOTTY

Floyd Dennis

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
jru...@aol.com (JRuble) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?

>>From: "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>
>
>>Rich,
>>How in the world do you think he could get a credit card?
>>

>Aubrey
>
>Haven't you gotten any of those "free" offers?

<snip>

Yeah, my daughter got one today. She's mad at me now, because I
shredded it and told her there's NO WAY she's getting a MasterCard
with a $100,000 credit line until sometime *after* she finishes the
fifth grade. :>

RedRopers

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98
From: jru...@aol.com (JRuble)

Do you mean that they haven't taken over the planet already? I thought they
just hadn't let the men in on the secret yet.

After all, they do control half the money.

And we can get the other half because we have all the.............oh well I'll
let you fill that blank in yourself ;)

Jana

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98

RedRopers wrote in message
<199809042349...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

The REAL conspiracy revealed!!!!!!
Aubrey

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98

Floyd Dennis wrote in message <35f07908...@news.mindspring.com>...

>jru...@aol.com (JRuble) wrote:
>
>>>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>>>From: "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>
>>
>>>Rich,
>>>How in the world do you think he could get a credit card?
>>>

>>Aubrey
>>
>>Haven't you gotten any of those "free" offers?
>>
><snip>
>
>Yeah, my daughter got one today. She's mad at me now, because I
>shredded it and told her there's NO WAY she's getting a MasterCard
>with a $100,000 credit line until sometime *after* she finishes the
>fifth grade. :>

But all her friends have theirs!

Aubrey

RedRopers

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98

From: "AUBREY BROWN SR" <Aubrey...@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 1998 20:16 EDT

And you dont' have to be a Mason or OES to be a part of that conspiracy!!

jana

mah...@usa.net

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
In article <199809042349...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

redr...@aol.com (RedRopers) wrote:
> From: jru...@aol.com (JRuble)
>
> Do you mean that they haven't taken over the planet already? I thought they
> just hadn't let the men in on the secret yet.
>
> After all, they do control half the money.
>
> And we can get the other half because we have all the.............oh well I'll
> let you fill that blank in yourself ;)
>
> Jana

That was not very lady-like of you Miss Jana.

--
Erghea fbba, bu Ybeq, naq erzbir guvf svygu sebz nzbat hf!

JRuble

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/5/98 2:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <199809042145...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
> jru...@aol.com (JRuble) wrote:
>
>del

>> Anyone that follows this news group, Ken, will soon find out who is lying.
>

>Ken? Are you going to confess or what?

>> He has forty (+ or -) names, but, he currently posts under the name of
>> "hate-watcher", which means he looks at himself in the mirror occasionally.
>

>HAHAHAHA.

>> How bout it, do you ever shave?
>

>How about it, do you ever do what you suggested regarding that lady
>you commented about in the alt.sex newsgroups?
>
>> SCOTTY

Document it.

To paraphrase, another Ken, another lie.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/5/98 2:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <199809042151...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> jru...@aol.com (JRuble) wrote:
>del
>

>>So???? What's your excuse?
>>
>> Oh, I'm sorry, you could not get much worse.
>
>I agree, you are sorry. I disagree with the "worse" part.
>
>Any anti, bar none, is better than the best masonry has
>to offer....thanks to masons like you.
>
>> SCOTTY

Ken, this is not an apology, but, I am sorry that you cannot stand to hear the
truth when it is stated to you.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/5/98 2:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <199809042200...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

> jru...@aol.com (JRuble) wrote:
>> >Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>> >From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>> >Date: 8/24/98 10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>> >
>> >x-no-archive: yes

>(such
>> >as
>> >non-masons).
>the
>> >"dark
>> >same,

>==-----
>Forum

>> >In that case Kurt/Alex, a specific question about freemasonry:
>> >
>> >What is the word whispered from one mason's ear
>> >to another mason's ear when they meet
>> >toe to toe, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back,
>> >and mouth to ear (or what ever variation of such that your
>> >group uses)?
>> >That is a specific question "abour" freemasonry.
>> >Now we will see if you will answer honestly or break your promise.
>> >

>> Kennie
>
>Kennie?

>> Since Kurt has you kill-filed for good reason. I will answer for him, it
>is
>> like the military, when you need to know you will be told.
>
>Kurt killfiled me, hate_watcher, because I called him on his word.
>Instead of answering the question ask he claimed he would, he did
>the masonic thing and run & hide. Now you wish to speak for him?

>> Of course, you will never earn the right to that, or (for that manner) any
>> other legitimate Masonic information.
>
>Naw, that wasn't part of the deal. He said he would answer any specific
>question about masonry. Not only did he lie but he cut & run in typical
>masonic fashion. Now you, in speaking for him, fail to answer the question.
>What a dishonest lot, the whole of you.

>> SCOTTY
>>
>> And, BTW, he asked for private e-mail. Just another example of your trying
>> use this NG for your own neferious ends.
>
>No, you are just being the mason=liar that you are. Go re-read what he said,
>stupid. He said " just post it or ask me privately by e-mail." It is so
>easy to prove you a liar, SCOTTY.
>
>Rubble rubbish, another mason, another lie.
>Read what Jesus said about you in John 8:44.

Forgive me, the only reason I reposted this trash was to show the un-iniatied
how Ken bobs and weaves. But, at least we know know that he has a Bible.'

Maybe, just maybe, one of these days he will get to know the author.

SCOTTY

JRuble

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/5/98 2:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>In article <199809042203...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
> jru...@aol.com (Rubble Rubbish) wrote:
>
>del

>> I think he is referring to the fact that we do not suffer fools gladly.
>
>In that case, should we take it that your bubba's aren't happy with you?
>
>> SCOTTY

Probably happier with me than you, at least my real name is on every post.

SCOTTY

Kurt

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
JRuble wrote:

> >Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
> >From: hate_w...@earthling.net
> >Date: 8/27/98 8:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> >
> >x-no-archive: yes
> >
> >In article <6s1sl2$j...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
> > Kurt <"kas24"@xworldnetx.att.net (remove X's for reply)> wrote:
> >
> >Yes it is, yet another nick change for the mason.
> >He is doing the same thing that the Hate Group
> >members attack others for doing!
> >

> Well, since Ken hasn't changed his "nick" in over two months, I guess he can
> critize.
>
> SCOTTY

Since I have the babbling idiot killfiled, I don't get to see his
inane posts unless they are reposted by someone else. I'll explain the
"nick" change for the moron, ONE TIME. I just uninstalled W98 because
it is a piece of trash from MS and not worth the $80 or so it cost.
After doing that, I backed up MOST of my data and reformatted my main
drive to purge the registry. Mitchell uses W3.1 so he hasn't a clue as
to what a registry is. Anyway, upon reinstalling my AT&T software and
setting it up, I inadvertently left the default settings for my Usenet
and mail addresses. Hence, my full name was posted for a short while in
my return address. To avoid the spammers, I changed it and put in a few
X's. I did not use the "old nick" because I have been getting a small
amount of junk e-mail lately and thought a change would reduce the
possibility of that happening.
Now, I know I owe nobody and explanation for what I did, but I am
not going to let Mitchell turn it into a lie or use it for his own
purposes. And then he wonders why I killfile him.................
Kurt MM, SDeM, PMC

MasonTruth

Sep 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/6/98

>More lame excuses from the maggot master mason. But that is nothing new.
>Hold the press! "Mitchell" used w3.1? Since I use windows 95, I guess
>that is proof that the maggot master mason has been lying when he has
>accused me of being "Ken".

Kurt is right or you wouldn't be so riled up.. He got your goat because he sees
right through you.

RedRopers

Sep 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/6/98
From: mah...@usa.net
Date: Sat, Sep 5, 1998 12:46 EDT

In article <199809042349...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
redr...@aol.com (RedRopers) wrote:
> From: jru...@aol.com (JRuble)
>
> Do you mean that they haven't taken over the planet already? I thought they
> just hadn't let the men in on the secret yet.
>
> After all, they do control half the money.
>
> And we can get the other half because we have all the.............oh well
I'll
> let you fill that blank in yourself ;)
>
> Jana

That was not very lady-like of you Miss Jana.

What I am is a survivor. I can take almost any situation where some would fall
apart, and I will adapt and survive. I was told once that the best trait of a
lady, is one who will look you in the eye, tell you to go to hell, and make you
enjoy the trip. With that classification, I am a lady.

Jana

hate_w...@earthling.net

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
In article <199809062319...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

> Jana

Sounds a lot like freemasonry. It leads people to hell and makes them think
they are doing good along the way.

We have seen your child-abuse tactics, now we see how you define "lady".
It doesn't shock me to find someone like that supporting a group like
freemasonry.

There is but one King, Jesus Christ.

spanky

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
maybe more people would not be anti-mason if they didn't
choose to be anti-mason. If you're an anti, then don't
even bother with the masons. there's really no reason to
get all riled up unless they've affected you personally.
I have nothing to do with masonry, just did a little research
for my girlfriend once and ended up in this soap opera news
group. i like to post here sometimes on the content of the
posts that commence on a daily basis. it's all fun and games
to me, but some of these joes take this shit serious. there's
really no need to be an ass to the mason folks just cause
you're not one... but there is definitely real credibility in asking
honest questions about what these guys are doing, not like
i really care, i'm just pillaged on a couple of beers and writing
some shit to the people like you that come at a group and
start wailing. Hell none of the people here like me either,
cause i'm not even a mason. But if you're trying to pick a
nerve, do it without ignorance, ya stupid fuck.

see how well i did that? LOL
spanky

b...@ns.asarian.org wrote in article <6rs8tr$9ge$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> maybe more people would not be anti-mason if the masons didn't hide
> themselves and their beliefs in so much secrecy and "non-answers" (such
as
> using masonic language to answer questions concerning masonry by
non-masons).
> for a lot of us non-masons, it makes us very uneasy. when we hear the
"dark
> side of masonry" stuff, we have nothing to go look at that offers the
same,
> simple, non-mason language.
>
> just my 2 cents worth

AUBREY BROWN SR

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98

- Sounds like quite a lady to me!
-
Past Master Aubrey Brown Sr.
Eureka Lodge No. 64 F&AM
Grand Historian MWPHGL of IL
aubrey...@worldnet.att.net

JRuble

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
>Subject: Re: anti-mason ?
>From: hate_w...@earthling.net
>Date: 9/6/98 10:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Judging from Kennie's reply, I'm glad he has never claimed to be a "gentleman".

That would have been another lie to his "credit".

SCOTTY

Eugene Goldman.·.

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
On Mon, 07 Sep 1998 05:18:59 GMT, "spanky" <nap...@death.cock> wrote:

* If you're an anti, then don't even bother with the masons.

Sound advice. I do not like a certain operating system, so I do not go to
newsgroups where they discuss that operating system. It is easy and
stress-free.

*there's really no reason to get all riled up unless they've affected you
*personally.

But you see, some people consider a fraternity that teaches the practice of
Brotherly Love, Relief, Truth, Faith, Hope, Charity, Tolerance, Temprence,
Fortitude, Prudence and Justice to be bothering them personally.

*there's really no need to be an ass to the mason folks just cause
*you're not one... but there is definitely real credibility in asking
*honest questions about what these guys are doing,

True, and aside from the occasional error in interpretation, which will happen
from time to time, every legitimate question (and quite a few trolls) has been
answered honestly and completely. Some people do not like the answers, but
that's the way it goes.

*Hell none of the people here like me either, cause i'm not even a mason.

That is simply not true. We do not even know you, do we? How can you say we do
not like you? Has someone here spoken harshly to you? Has someone here hurt
you? What makes you think we don't like you just because you are not a Mason?

*But if you're trying to pick a nerve, do it without ignorance, ya stupid fuck.

Your questionable language aside, your comment is well made. I have had many
discussions about Masonry witrh individuals who do not find it their "cup of
tea". That's fine. Don't want to be a Mason? Ok by me. Want to hate Masonry
and all it stands for? That is your right, and I fought to defend that right -
would do so again. If you are going to dislike us, do so for the right reasons,
base your decision on truth and reality. Don't base it on the hate-inspired
tirades of those who know nothing factual about the fraternity but speak their
piece nevertheless.

Test what you read and hear against what you know to be true or what can be
factually verified.

*see how well i did that? LOL

I've seen worse. <s>

|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Eugene Goldman P.*. M.*.
W.M. Black Mountain Lodge, #845, San Diego, Ca.
http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
p.m. Blackmer Lodge #442, San Diego, Ca.
Southern Ca. Research Lodge
A.A.S.R., Valley of San Diego

May Brotherly Love forever prevail,
and every moral and social Virtue cement us.
Illegitimi non Carborundum

Anyone inferring from my posting a Usenet message that I thereby request advertisements, spam, or unsolicited offers for goods or services will be invoiced for my usual and customary consulting fees, and I do NOT come cheap!

Are you a Turtle?