Re: [Tard] Phoenix Obeys His Master

Skip to the first unread message

Aratzio

28 Jun 2012, 21:20:5428/06/2012
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:32:24 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Anonymous <an...@domain.invalid> got double secret
probation for writing:

>Aratzio wrote in <news:kempu7l1rctrkiglm...@4ax.com>:
>
>> mildly retarded
>> improvemt
>
>Want yer petard back, after you've hoisted it clean off?
>
><snicker>

Well, where to start, it is quite frightening to imagine you could
pack that much stupid into 11 words (12 if you count the contraction
as 2).

Really, you feel that a mechanical error in typing is indicative of
intelligence? That is how you personally connect the concepts. I am
sure that most intelligent people can differentiate such, but
obviously you are the exception here.

The next question that comes to mind, are you so stupid that the
single missing letter caused you problems with communication? That you
were completely incapable if discerning for yourself the missing
letter and had to ask?

You do know what irony means, right, cupcake?

On a tertiary note, it is "hoist with his own petard". Anyone with at
least 10th grade education would have been able to understand your
misuse of the phrase. Give it a shot, look up the definition of
"petard" and see how that works with your usage, dimwit.

Even if you had used it properly it would have been hoist not
"hoisted", you ignorant lackwit.

Please do feel free to bring more of your *A* game, I find you
pathetic, boring and quite possibly the easiest target in AUK. Given
that I have not been playing with your tards in a while I could use
some light batting practice.

Like I said, so much stupid in just 11 words. So how you feeling now,
honeybunch?

--

The Delimited Ratz

%

28 Jun 2012, 21:30:2728/06/2012
knoxy

Aratzio

29 Jun 2012, 23:52:0229/06/2012
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:20:54 -0700, in the land of alt.aratzio,
Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com> got double secret probation for
<spikes ball>
And that kids is how you make a lamer fold like a cheap suit.

Knock em down, kick em in the balls and then put a foot on their
scrawny little pencil neck until they cry and mewl like the little
pussy they are..

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

30 Jun 2012, 09:25:3130/06/2012
On Jun 29, 10:52 pm, Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:20:54 -0700, in the land of alt.aratzio,
> Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> got double secret probation for
> writing:
>

> >On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:32:24 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
> >alt.usenet.kooks, Anonymous <a...@domain.invalid> got double secret
> The Demented Ratz

Big talk for a FROGGER, Rarz !!
--
Aratzio

[Tor] Phoenix

30 Jun 2012, 10:14:1230/06/2012
Aratzio, in
<news:0e5b1dc4-070a-4bd1...@e37g2000yqn.googlegroups.com> did
thusly write:

> On Jun 29, 10:52 pm, Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:20:54 -0700, in the land of alt.aratzio,
>> Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> got double secret probation for
>> writing:
>>

>>>On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:32:24 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
>>>alt.usenet.kooks, Anonymous <a...@domain.invalid> got double secret
>>>probation for writing:

>>>Well, where to start, it is quite frightening to imagine you could
>>>pack that much stupid into 11 words (12 if you count the contraction
>>>as 2).
>>>
>>>Really, you feel that a mechanical error in typing is indicative of
>>>intelligence? That is how you personally connect the concepts. I am
>>>sure that most intelligent people can differentiate such, but
>>>obviously you are the exception here.
>>
>>>The next question that comes to mind, are you so stupid that the
>>>single missing letter caused you problems with communication?

There's two missing letters. Not only can you not spell, you can't count
either, Frothy.

<snicker>

>>>That you
>>>were completely incapable if discerning for yourself the missing
>>>letter and had to ask?
>>
>>>You do know what irony means, right, cupcake?

Please go on in a verbose manner about this supposed 'irony' you speak of,
Frothy.

<snicker>

>>>On a tertiary note, it is "hoist with his own petard". Anyone with at
>>>least 10th grade education would have been able to understand your
>>>misuse of the phrase. Give it a shot, look up the definition of
>>>"petard" and see how that works with your usage, dimwit.
>>
>>>Even if you had used it properly it would have been hoist not
>>>"hoisted", you ignorant lackwit.
>>
>>>Please do feel free to bring more of your *A* game, I find you
>>>pathetic, boring and quite possibly the easiest target in AUK. Given
>>>that I have not been playing with your tards in a while I could use
>>>some light batting practice.
>>
>>>Like I said, so much stupid in just 11 words. So how you feeling now,
>>>honeybunch?

I'm feeling like I made you melt down, Frothy. I win.

<snicker>

>> <spikes ball>
>> And that kids is how you make a  lamer fold like a cheap suit.

Just how folded are you, Cheap Suit? Crisp edges? Or a few rumples?

<snicker>

>> Knock em down, kick em in the balls and then put a foot on their
>> scrawny little pencil neck until they cry and mewl like the little
>> pussy they are..

If my boot on your scrawny little pencil neck is too uncomfortable, please
do let me know by mewling like the little pussy you are. Sorry about your
balls... looks like they're too damaged to save. Not a big loss, by the look
of them.

<snicker>

> Big talk for a FROGGER, Rarz !!
> --
> Aratzio

For some reason, his original post didn't show up on my server. Thank you,
Aratzio, for copying it in its entirety, so I have the luxury of replying.

--
/\ Properly known as James - Send Email by subtracting remove phrase
\ /\ THERE IS NO CABAL -- LONG LIVE THE CABAL

Aratzio

30 Jun 2012, 11:24:3530/06/2012
On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:14:12 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.free.newsservers, [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got
That it took you a couple days to nut up to defend it, well,
*applause* cupcake, I am sure that your *victolly* will taste so very
sweet.

So, two days it took you to find two letters. One whole letter a day.
You must be so proud with your *improvemt* in reading skills that you
got it down to 2 days. Working out that whole spell checking process
must be difficult for someone with your skill and intelligence. I do
hear they have vocational programs that can augment your limited
skills. It is that rote teaching set where you learn by repetition but
don't understand anything about the why.

Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.

>Please go on in a verbose manner about this supposed 'irony' you speak of,
>Frothy.
>
><snicker>

<twirls>
How many did you find?
I'd advise going back to the dentists office and get to practicing
with those "Highlights" magazines that had taught you everything you
know.

>I'm feeling like I made you melt down, Frothy. I win.

Translation:
"Took a beating, nuts gone, nothing left in tank, declare victory"

That you are incapable of writing anything approaching any minimal
level of cogent would cause most people not to attempt the feat of
pissing in their own corn flakes. You on the other hand are proud that
not only do you get a bit of piss in your corn flakes, you also get it
on the table and your chair. With that accomplished you can then sit
down to your favorite meal. Of course it still doesn't have that
homemade *mommy* flavor for which you were striving.

><snicker>
>
>>> <spikes ball>
>>> And that kids is how you make a  lamer fold like a cheap suit.
>
>Just how folded are you, Cheap Suit? Crisp edges? Or a few rumples?
>
><snicker>

"I Know you are but what am I?"
Wow, devastating and so very original, PeeWee.

So, who spent a week working on your IKYABWAI skills? It would have to
be a Nun, they are the only ones that could possibly have the patience
to suffer through trying to teach you something to so utterly basic
and incredibly lame.

>>> Knock em down, kick em in the balls and then put a foot on their
>>> scrawny little pencil neck until they cry and mewl like the little
>>> pussy they are..
>
>If my boot on your scrawny little pencil neck is too uncomfortable, please
>do let me know by mewling like the little pussy you are. Sorry about your
>balls... looks like they're too damaged to save. Not a big loss, by the look
>of them.
>
><snicker>

Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in. Too bad
about what Timmy & Lassie think of you, you might have had a chance of
getting out of this.

>> Big talk for a FROGGER, Rarz !!
>> --
>> Aratzio
>
>For some reason, his original post didn't show up on my server. Thank you,
>Aratzio, for copying it in its entirety, so I have the luxury of replying.

Sure it didn't. That's right, "Oh I didn't see it". I am sure everyone
of your socks believes that, well okay, some might the rest are
laughing at your pathetic lie.

You do realize you forgot to use the correct sock to respond?

Now there at last count 7 spelling errors within the above post.
Please feel free to use those rote trained spell checking skills you
have spent these many years developing and find them.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

30 Jun 2012, 17:34:4330/06/2012
No problem !!
--
Aratzio

Aratzio

30 Jun 2012, 17:48:2230/06/2012
> --
>
> The Denutted Ratz

Denutted Frogger Ratz gets bad case of "Butt-Hurt" !!
--
Aratzio

[Tor] Phoenix

30 Jun 2012, 20:28:5430/06/2012
Aratzio, in <news:6n4uu7tc39e61iavp...@4ax.com> did thusly
write:
What are you on about, retard? Your post didn't show up, or I skipped over
it while deleting all the trash. I picked it up after Aratzio replied to it.

You should be overjoyed, now you get to froth more, Frothy. Oh, look...
here's some more of your froth now...

> So, two days it took you to find two letters. One whole letter a day.
> You must be so proud with your *improvemt* in reading skills that you
> got it down to 2 days. Working out that whole spell checking process
> must be difficult for someone with your skill and intelligence. I do
> hear they have vocational programs that can augment your limited
> skills. It is that rote teaching set where you learn by repetition but
> don't understand anything about the why.

Your entire basis for argument is the length of time for my reply, because
it either didn't make it to my server, or I accidentally mistook it for more
of your retarded spam, and deleted it? Really?

Weak.

> Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.

Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.

>>Please go on in a verbose manner about this supposed 'irony' you speak of,
>>Frothy.
>>
>><snicker>
>
> <twirls>
> How many did you find?
> I'd advise going back to the dentists office and get to practicing
> with those "Highlights" magazines that had taught you everything you
> know.

Avoidance noted. And yet you somehow managed to froth while saying nothing,
Frothy.

SPNAK!

Watch those SPNAKs and <snicker>'s, then tend to cascade pretty quickly once
they get started.

<snicker>

>>I'm feeling like I made you melt down, Frothy. I win.
>
> Translation:
> "Took a beating, nuts gone, nothing left in tank, declare victory"

Translation:
"You frothed. I win."

> That you are incapable of writing anything approaching any minimal
> level of cogent would cause most people not to attempt the feat of
> pissing in their own corn flakes. You on the other hand are proud that
> not only do you get a bit of piss in your corn flakes, you also get it
> on the table and your chair. With that accomplished you can then sit
> down to your favorite meal. Of course it still doesn't have that
> homemade *mommy* flavor for which you were striving.

I'm feeling like I made you melt down moar, Frothy. I win again.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

Uh-oh. The snickers are starting to cascade... that's the death knell for
you, Frothy.

>>Just how folded are you, Cheap Suit? Crisp edges? Or a few rumples?
>>
>><snicker>
>
> "I Know you are but what am I?"
> Wow, devastating and so very original, PeeWee.

Sooo... crisp and neatly folded edges it is.

<snicker>

> So, who spent a week working on your IKYABWAI skills? It would have to
> be a Nun, they are the only ones that could possibly have the patience
> to suffer through trying to teach you something to so utterly basic
> and incredibly lame.

Nice froth, Frothy. Please do spew some more.

<snicker>

Do mind those snickers. They bite.

>>If my boot on your scrawny little pencil neck is too uncomfortable, please
>>do let me know by mewling like the little pussy you are. Sorry about your
>>balls... looks like they're too damaged to save. Not a big loss, by the look
>>of them.
>>
>><snicker>
>
> Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in. Too bad
> about what Timmy & Lassie think of you, you might have had a chance of
> getting out of this.

Translation:
"I've got to use a reference to a television series that ended in 1973, was
briefly continued in the 1980s, then resurrected like a zombie yet again for
two short years in 1997 in Canada (for Christ's sake), because that's just
how stale and outdated I am.

Nevermind that I look like a doddering old fool to anyone other than people
my own age, nevermind that I'm showing my age, nevermind that it's akin to
me blathering on about buggy whips and the manufacture of horse shoes.

Eh... eh... ...I'm old... what was I talking about again? I just poo'd my
adult diaper! Feed me my strained peas! Where are my heart pills? Tuesdays
at the old folks home is vanilla pudding day! Let's watch Matlock.
<zzzzzzzzzz>"

>>> Big talk for a FROGGER, Rarz !!
>>> --
>>> Aratzio
>>
>>For some reason, his original post didn't show up on my server. Thank you,
>>Aratzio, for copying it in its entirety, so I have the luxury of replying.
>
> Sure it didn't. That's right, "Oh I didn't see it". I am sure everyone
> of your socks believes that, well okay, some might the rest are
> laughing at your pathetic lie.

Believe whatever you wish, Frothy. But do please continue frothing. It helps
to stave off yer Alzheimers.

I'm helping you! :-)

Yer welcome.

> You do realize you forgot to use the correct sock to respond?

You do realize nobody but obsessive geriatric cunts like you cares?

> Now there at last count 7 spelling errors within the above post.
> Please feel free to use those rote trained spell checking skills you
> have spent these many years developing and find them.

Why? You've already admitted to 7 SPNAKs, I've no need to find them. When a
kook is so demoralized that they'll admit to being spnak'd multiple times
per post, it's a pretty good indication that they're beaten, irreconcilably
and irredeemably.

Aratzio

1 Jul 2012, 01:25:5201/07/2012
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 00:28:54 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got
I am sure that if you just keep telling yourself that it wasn't the
fact your nuts sucked right up inside once you read what I wrote that
someday in the distant future they will actually reappear.

>You should be overjoyed, now you get to froth more, Frothy. Oh, look...
>here's some more of your froth now...

Given that your bloviation about froth has never once worked on any
person regardless of stature on USENET, what does it say about you
that you continue to use it? Just sayin' most people once they figure
out people are laughing at them for performing like a lame ignorant
retard that they figure out the things that make them look like lame
ignorant retards. You're not. So I'll let you figure the rest of that
out.

Free hint: Things like confusing mechanical typing skill with
intelligence. That was really fucking stupid. Then mewling *froth
froth froth* after getting spanked.

But you go ahead, you keep standing by your classic stupid. Obviously
you are a master of the classics.

>> So, two days it took you to find two letters. One whole letter a day.
>> You must be so proud with your *improvemt* in reading skills that you
>> got it down to 2 days. Working out that whole spell checking process
>> must be difficult for someone with your skill and intelligence. I do
>> hear they have vocational programs that can augment your limited
>> skills. It is that rote teaching set where you learn by repetition but
>> don't understand anything about the why.
>
>Your entire basis for argument is the length of time for my reply, because
>it either didn't make it to my server, or I accidentally mistook it for more
>of your retarded spam, and deleted it? Really?

"I DIDN't SEE IT"
But you responded to every other post in every other thread. It was
just that one really painful one that if you just ignore it will go
away and you can just get on with your life and hope that someday the
pain just goes away.

>Weak.

Yes, cupcake, you are left making excuses for why you ran like the
gutless coward you are. Just go ahead and beg for me to stop and if
you are good, fuck off like the good little tard you are, I might let
you have some semblance of dignity as you lick your balls in retreat.

Other than that, well, so far I am quite enjoying our little
conversations. Watching you spin and make ever more fantastical
excuses, responding with socks in hopes that it all just stops.

"It's like a nightmare, it just keeps getting worse"

>> Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.
>
>Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.

I'll bet you spent hours and hours copying that character by
character. I'll bet that in two maybe three weeks you will be able to
write that without the help of someone writing for you to copy.

It's like first grade and you are practicing learning those block
letters A a B b C c D d...

>>>Please go on in a verbose manner about this supposed 'irony' you speak of,
>>>Frothy.
>>>
>>><snicker>
>>
>> <twirls>
>> How many did you find?
>> I'd advise going back to the dentists office and get to practicing
>> with those "Highlights" magazines that had taught you everything you
>> know.
>
>Avoidance noted. And yet you somehow managed to froth while saying nothing,
>Frothy.

Well, should we discuss your complete and gutless avoidance of each
and every detailed fact as you spin and excuse your way through the
fact that in 11 (or 12) words you got each and every detail wrong?

Mechanical vs Intelligence?
Inability to communicate?
bastardization of incredible common Shakespearean quote?

You seem to have forgotten to address those very specific points,
cupcake.

>SPNAK!

Now you are just trying much too hard. You really should learn what is
the definition before you gulleyize yourself into complete
insignificance.

>Watch those SPNAKs and <snicker>'s, then tend to cascade pretty quickly once
>they get started.
>
><snicker>

See above, patting yourself on the back for utter failure is far from
decorous. Generally when unoriginal lamers like yourself pat them
selves too hard, it makes a mess. IYKWIMAITYD

>>>I'm feeling like I made you melt down, Frothy. I win.
>>
>> Translation:
>> "Took a beating, nuts gone, nothing left in tank, declare victory"
>
>Translation:
>"You frothed. I win."

Really, your reading skills are that bad or you are just that
delusional?

So, cupcake, what is a "petard"? Go ahead, explain how you used the
word "petard" or "hoisted". I am sure that someone that could only
detect two missing letters from a mechanical typo would be able to
explain how his hilariously stupid use of an incredibly common quote
can be explained.

Right?

<insert life affirming kook lame here>

>> That you are incapable of writing anything approaching any minimal
>> level of cogent would cause most people not to attempt the feat of
>> pissing in their own corn flakes. You on the other hand are proud that
>> not only do you get a bit of piss in your corn flakes, you also get it
>> on the table and your chair. With that accomplished you can then sit
>> down to your favorite meal. Of course it still doesn't have that
>> homemade *mommy* flavor for which you were striving.
>
>I'm feeling like I made you melt down moar, Frothy. I win again.

I feel that comeback lacks that certain level of originality. I am
sure I might just possibly have read that hundreds maybe thousands of
times before when some poor halfwit is making the guppy face after
taking another in a long line of textual nut kickings defaults to
*maxstupid*.

But you stay with your *program* I am sure one of your socks will be
along shortly to demonstrate just how much they support you. It isn't
like real people would, so you are forgiven in advance. Not that I
won't laugh at them too.

>>><snicker>
>
><snicker>
>
>Uh-oh. The snickers are starting to cascade... that's the death knell for
>you, Frothy.

I have a question, if in this little tete-a-tete your repetitive lames
end up having no effect upon the number of times you get kicked in the
nuts, will you continue with the same lames as your personal Maginot
Line?

The Way of The Kook does describe those actions.

>>>Just how folded are you, Cheap Suit? Crisp edges? Or a few rumples?
>>>
>>><snicker>
>>
>> "I Know you are but what am I?"
>> Wow, devastating and so very original, PeeWee.
>
>Sooo... crisp and neatly folded edges it is.
>
><snicker>

So, you feel that someone accurately pointing out that you were
incredibly derivative is in some way a win for you? Seriously, how
does that work, if you just repeat everything and then people laugh AT
you, you feel better about yourself, right?

>> So, who spent a week working on your IKYABWAI skills? It would have to
>> be a Nun, they are the only ones that could possibly have the patience
>> to suffer through trying to teach you something to so utterly basic
>> and incredibly lame.
>
>Nice froth, Frothy. Please do spew some more.

Wow, another sparkling defensive move by the all-star. He reached deep
into that bag-o-lames and pulled out his #1 lame.

Turns out the bag-o-lame has two and its just a ziplock sandwich
bag-o-lames.

><snicker>
>
>Do mind those snickers. They bite.

Well, that makes your imagination, febrile.

>>>If my boot on your scrawny little pencil neck is too uncomfortable, please
>>>do let me know by mewling like the little pussy you are. Sorry about your
>>>balls... looks like they're too damaged to save. Not a big loss, by the look
>>>of them.
>>>
>>><snicker>
>>
>> Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in. Too bad
>> about what Timmy & Lassie think of you, you might have had a chance of
>> getting out of this.
>
>Translation:
>"I've got to use a reference to a television series that ended in 1973, was
>briefly continued in the 1980s, then resurrected like a zombie yet again for
>two short years in 1997 in Canada (for Christ's sake), because that's just
>how stale and outdated I am.

So, originality is anathema to you. Good to know that you have no idea
how this is done.

I will give you points for plagiarizing from wikipedia. That does show
that you can copy and paste pop culture referentials that go right
over your head into google.

Just think if you were actually the audience for whom I write rather
than just the object and subject of my derision.

>Nevermind that I look like a doddering old fool to anyone other than people
>my own age, nevermind that I'm showing my age, nevermind that it's akin to
>me blathering on about buggy whips and the manufacture of horse shoes.

I'll bet pop culture ignores you in return.

>Eh... eh... ...I'm old... what was I talking about again? I just poo'd my
>adult diaper! Feed me my strained peas! Where are my heart pills? Tuesdays
>at the old folks home is vanilla pudding day! Let's watch Matlock.
><zzzzzzzzzz>"

Wow, that was like a flame, only dull and insipid.

That was you on the cover of Time a couple weeks ago with your mom,
right?

>>>For some reason, his original post didn't show up on my server. Thank you,
>>>Aratzio, for copying it in its entirety, so I have the luxury of replying.
>>
>> Sure it didn't. That's right, "Oh I didn't see it". I am sure everyone
>> of your socks believes that, well okay, some might the rest are
>> laughing at your pathetic lie.
>
>Believe whatever you wish, Frothy. But do please continue frothing. It helps
>to stave off yer Alzheimers.

That is all you got? Several great straight lines left for you to riff
off and the "yer old" was the absolute best you could come up with?
Jebus fuck, you should stick to fucking up Shakespeare. There is at
least a small chance that there is someone out there stupider than you
are and won't realize (until I tell them) just how fucking stupid,
unoriginal and lame you are.

>I'm helping you! :-)

On that we can agree, I haven't played in a while and performing this
public service and allowing me to warm up by kicking your nuts
repeatedly is good. Well, for me, for you I'd suggest the Soprano role
in Carmen.

>Yer welcome.

I expect nothing less of kooks as stupid as you.

>> You do realize you forgot to use the correct sock to respond?
>
>You do realize nobody but obsessive geriatric cunts like you cares?

You're getting testy. You should be all zen like I am, smirk on my
face, twinkle in my eye as I just type my happy thoughts just for you.

>> Now there at last count 7 spelling errors within the above post.
>> Please feel free to use those rote trained spell checking skills you
>> have spent these many years developing and find them.
>
>Why? You've already admitted to 7 SPNAKs, I've no need to find them. When a
>kook is so demoralized that they'll admit to being spnak'd multiple times
>per post, it's a pretty good indication that they're beaten, irreconcilably
>and irredeemably.

So, no, you couldn't find them and you probably spent hours pouring
over each and every letter in each and every word praying that you
could find those ego salving rabbit nuggets I left for you to nibble.

It is interesting, since this all started with you believing that
mechanical keyboard skills are the equivalent of intelligence. Now
that you realize just how fucking stupid you looked, you don't want to
go there again.

So, who said kooks can't be trained. Of course all that works on them
is aversion therapy.

--

The Delimited Ratz

[Tor] Phoenix

1 Jul 2012, 03:31:4401/07/2012
Aratzio, in <news:5pnvu7d9k8h4s2113...@4ax.com> did
Really, fuckstick? There's a second post on which you fucked up the
configuration, genius. I had to pick it up on Aratzio's reply in the
Flonk.

Yeah, yer a fucking *genius*, you can't even get yer posts to properly
propagate to the major NSPs!

I am sure that if you just keep telling yourself that it wasn't the
fact your nuts sucked right up inside once you read that you've fucked
up not once but twice, that some day in the distant future, you might
actually get to see them again... if you lose 150 pounds, doughboy.

>>You should be overjoyed, now you get to froth more, Frothy. Oh, look...
>>here's some more of your froth now...
>
> Given that your bloviation about froth has never once worked on any
> person regardless of stature on USENET, what does it say about you
> that you continue to use it? Just sayin' most people once they figure
> out people are laughing at them for performing like a lame ignorant
> retard that they figure out the things that make them look like lame
> ignorant retards. You're not. So I'll let you figure the rest of that
> out.

Nice meltdown. Doesn't mean a damn thing, though, does it? Your word
soup has never once worked on any person regardless of stature on
usenet. You're just an old, fat, stupid toothless grandpa dealing with
"mechanical typing issues" because of a stroke, and using the same
old, tired, overused lames again and again.

You should really look into retiring, your time on this planet is
short, and your wasting it here looking like a fucking retard probably
isn't the best use of your limited time.

> Free hint: Things like confusing mechanical typing skill with
> intelligence. That was really fucking stupid. Then mewling *froth
> froth froth* after getting spanked.
>
> But you go ahead, you keep standing by your classic stupid. Obviously
> you are a master of the classics.

Nice froth, Frothy.

<snicker>

>>> So, two days it took you to find two letters. One whole letter a day.
>>> You must be so proud with your *improvemt* in reading skills that you
>>> got it down to 2 days. Working out that whole spell checking process
>>> must be difficult for someone with your skill and intelligence. I do
>>> hear they have vocational programs that can augment your limited
>>> skills. It is that rote teaching set where you learn by repetition but
>>> don't understand anything about the why.
>>
>>Your entire basis for argument is the length of time for my reply, because
>>it either didn't make it to my server, or I accidentally mistook it for more
>>of your retarded spam, and deleted it? Really?
>
> "I DIDN't SEE IT"
> But you responded to every other post in every other thread. It was
> just that one really painful one that if you just ignore it will go
> away and you can just get on with your life and hope that someday the
> pain just goes away.

No, I didn't see it. If I had, I would have responded to it, just as
I'm kicking your ass now. But you've still not explained the *second*
post that only showed up in the Flonk, not in AUK, and only because
Aratzio replied to you and kept all of what you'd written in his
reply.

Care to expound upon your latest fuckup? Or will you bloviate some
more to cover up your latest fuckup with word soup, as you're trying
to do with this one?

>>Weak.
>
> Yes, cupcake, you are left making excuses for why you ran like the
> gutless coward you are. Just go ahead and beg for me to stop and if
> you are good, fuck off like the good little tard you are, I might let
> you have some semblance of dignity as you lick your balls in retreat.

Please to be explaining your second post that didn't show up in AUK,
but DID show up as a reply by Aratzio, in the Flonk. Something is
wrong with the configuration, you drooling, dribbling retarded fucking
kook.

It must be something on your end, since you're frothing so *very* hard
to try to cover it over with a text wall of froth.

> Other than that, well, so far I am quite enjoying our little
> conversations. Watching you spin and make ever more fantastical
> excuses, responding with socks in hopes that it all just stops.
>
> "It's like a nightmare, it just keeps getting worse"

No, this is fun. I could do this for years and years and years. In
fact, I could do this for the next fifty years easily. Can you say the
same?

Do please ramp it up a bit, though. Seems you're falling behind.

<snicker>

>>> Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.
>>
>>Really, you make this shit far too fucking easy.
>
> I'll bet you spent hours and hours copying that character by
> character. I'll bet that in two maybe three weeks you will be able to
> write that without the help of someone writing for you to copy.
>
> It's like first grade and you are practicing learning those block
> letters A a B b C c D d...

Sez the retard who's fucked up two posts so far, then text-walled in a
futile attempt to cover it up.

<snicker>

>>> <twirls>
>>> How many did you find?
>>> I'd advise going back to the dentists office and get to practicing
>>> with those "Highlights" magazines that had taught you everything you
>>> know.
>>
>>Avoidance noted. And yet you somehow managed to froth while saying nothing,
>>Frothy.
>
> Well, should we discuss your complete and gutless avoidance of each
> and every detailed fact as you spin and excuse your way through the
> fact that in 11 (or 12) words you got each and every detail wrong?
>
> Mechanical vs Intelligence?
> Inability to communicate?
> bastardization of incredible common Shakespearean quote?

Picking nits in an incredibly transparent attempt at appearing not to
have fucked up two posts?

> You seem to have forgotten to address those very specific points,
> cupcake.

You seem to be running away from addressing my points, poundcake. I
call you that because you're a fatass, fatass.

<snicker>

>>SPNAK!
>
> Now you are just trying much too hard. You really should learn what is
> the definition before you gulleyize yourself into complete
> insignificance.

Sez the guy who's spewed epic text-wall in a blatant attempt at
covering over his fuckup of two posts, and his utter cowardice in
answering any points I've brought up.

>>Watch those SPNAKs and <snicker>'s, then tend to cascade pretty quickly once
>>they get started.
>>
>><snicker>
>
> See above, patting yourself on the back for utter failure is far from
> decorous. Generally when unoriginal lamers like yourself pat them
> selves too hard, it makes a mess. IYKWIMAITYD

See above, you see to be patting yourself on the back all the time...
oh, but when I called you fat, you got all defensive... "NO, I'M NOT
GAY! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!"... when it was all about you
being fat. So we learned something about you tonight... a secret that
you'd perhaps wanted kept better hidden.

How ever do you reach around to pat yourself on the back, being as
elephantine as you are?

<snicker>
Wow, getting you to froth is ever so easy. You're going to be one of
my best kooks.

>>> That you are incapable of writing anything approaching any minimal
>>> level of cogent would cause most people not to attempt the feat of
>>> pissing in their own corn flakes. You on the other hand are proud that
>>> not only do you get a bit of piss in your corn flakes, you also get it
>>> on the table and your chair. With that accomplished you can then sit
>>> down to your favorite meal. Of course it still doesn't have that
>>> homemade *mommy* flavor for which you were striving.
>>
>>I'm feeling like I made you melt down moar, Frothy. I win again.
>
> I feel that comeback lacks that certain level of originality. I am
> sure I might just possibly have read that hundreds maybe thousands of
> times before when some poor halfwit is making the guppy face after
> taking another in a long line of textual nut kickings defaults to
> *maxstupid*.
>
> But you stay with your *program* I am sure one of your socks will be
> along shortly to demonstrate just how much they support you. It isn't
> like real people would, so you are forgiven in advance. Not that I
> won't laugh at them too.

While you're wearing out your hands and joints typing, I'll be wearing
out my voicebox laughing out loud at your frothy text-walls, kook.

>><snicker>
>>
>>Uh-oh. The snickers are starting to cascade... that's the death knell for
>>you, Frothy.
>
> I have a question, if in this little tete-a-tete your repetitive lames
> end up having no effect upon the number of times you get kicked in the
> nuts, will you continue with the same lames as your personal Maginot
> Line?

I have a question, if in this little head-to-head your text-walling
kook screed and denials of being gay when the topic of discussion was
how fat you were end up getting you repeatedly kicked in the gonads,
will you hold your personal Maginot Line, or will you do a French fold
and run for the hills?

> The Way of The Kook does describe those actions.

Indeed, it also aptly describes your actions, kook. You should know,
you know so much first-hand about being a kook, you wrote the book.

And now, with your kooky text-wall screedings, you're writing it
again.

<snicker>

>>> "I Know you are but what am I?"
>>> Wow, devastating and so very original, PeeWee.
>>
>>Sooo... crisp and neatly folded edges it is.
>>
>><snicker>
>
> So, you feel that someone accurately pointing out that you were
> incredibly derivative is in some way a win for you?

Being derivative isn't necessarily a bad thing. For instance, you are
deriving all your lames from the same tired routines you've used again
and again ad nauseum for decades. You're the definition of one-trick
pony.

If you can't bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance, you'll baffle us
with your psychobabble, and if that fails, you'll bury us in screed.

> Seriously, how
> does that work, if you just repeat everything and then people laugh AT
> you, you feel better about yourself, right?

Oh, it's fairly certain that people are laughing at *you*, Screedy
McFrothyKook.

>>> So, who spent a week working on your IKYABWAI skills? It would have to
>>> be a Nun, they are the only ones that could possibly have the patience
>>> to suffer through trying to teach you something to so utterly basic
>>> and incredibly lame.
>>
>>Nice froth, Frothy. Please do spew some more.
>
> Wow, another sparkling defensive move by the all-star. He reached deep
> into that bag-o-lames and pulled out his #1 lame.
>
> Turns out the bag-o-lame has two and its just a ziplock sandwich
> bag-o-lames.

Wow, he reaches into his purse and pulls out his lipstick, applies it
generously, then adjusts his stockings.

Yer busted, Arfatzio... in a discussion about how fat you were, you
got all defensive and went off on a tangent, adamantly declaring that
you weren't gay.

You, in one fell swoop, displayed your innermost fear, you innermost
desire, and your deepest, darkest secret.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>Do mind those snickers. They bite.

Especially the cascading ones.

> Well, that makes your imagination, febrile.

Well, that makes your imagination, inactive.

<snicker>

>>> Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in. Too bad
>>> about what Timmy & Lassie think of you, you might have had a chance of
>>> getting out of this.
>>
>>Translation:
>>"I've got to use a reference to a television series that ended in 1973, was
>>briefly continued in the 1980s, then resurrected like a zombie yet again for
>>two short years in 1997 in Canada (for Christ's sake), because that's just
>>how stale and outdated I am.
>
> So, originality is anathema to you. Good to know that you have no idea
> how this is done.

Originality? SPLORF! Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick, that's not
originality, that's you plagiarizing from a TV series that's been out
of the public's mind for almost an entire lifetime! Mentioning
television programs that are no longer in the public's mind,
especially ones that started nearly 40 FUCKING YEARS AGO, isn't
originality, it's just you being one very old fucker with no new
material.

Originality would have been something like this:
"Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in, dug
another 150 feet down, reached an underground aquifer, then installed
high-pressure pumps and drained the whole damned thing dry. Good job,
fuckhead."

> I will give you points for plagiarizing from wikipedia. That does show
> that you can copy and paste pop culture referentials that go right
> over your head into google.

So now referencing an online reference is plagiarism? So either you're
a kook making a kooky assertion, or your use of Lassie is plagiarism,
too. Please to be detailing which of those is it, hey.

> Just think if you were actually the audience for whom I write rather
> than just the object and subject of my derision.

Sez the guy who's textwalling at never-before-seen rates, ranking 11
on a 1 to 10 scale of kookiness.

>>Nevermind that I look like a doddering old fool to anyone other than people
>>my own age, nevermind that I'm showing my age, nevermind that it's akin to
>>me blathering on about buggy whips and the manufacture of horse shoes.
>
> I'll bet pop culture ignores you in return.

I was quoting and referring to you in that phrase, you retard. And
yes, pop culture ignores you. Because your references are so very
dated that you might as well be taking quotes from the fucking Amos
and Andy show.

Get it, fat ass? You're old and dated, and so is your material. You
fucked up and showed your age, you fucked up and let slip how dated
your shitty material is.

And you're too old and tired to update your game, you are an old fat
dog who can't learn new tricks.

>>Eh... eh... ...I'm old... what was I talking about again? I just poo'd my
>>adult diaper! Feed me my strained peas! Where are my heart pills? Tuesdays
>>at the old folks home is vanilla pudding day! Let's watch Matlock.
>><zzzzzzzzzz>"
>
> Wow, that was like a flame, only dull and insipid.

Wow, that was like a flame, only retarded and boring.

> That was you on the cover of Time a couple weeks ago with your mom,
> right?

I don't subscribe to Time. Ever since that whole Hitler Person of the
Year thing back in '38, then Stalin in '39, they've lost all
credibility in my eyes.

See? I can do dated references, too! And they make just as much sense
today as your old, tired, stale, dated references do, fatass. Which is
none.

Difference is, I did it on purpose to juxtapose your retardation
against my brilliance in juxtaposing your retardation against my
brilliance.

<snicker>

>>> Sure it didn't. That's right, "Oh I didn't see it". I am sure everyone
>>> of your socks believes that, well okay, some might the rest are
>>> laughing at your pathetic lie.
>>
>>Believe whatever you wish, Frothy. But do please continue frothing. It helps
>>to stave off yer Alzheimers.
>
> That is all you got? Several great straight lines left for you to riff
> off and the "yer old" was the absolute best you could come up with?
> Jebus fuck, you should stick to fucking up Shakespeare. There is at
> least a small chance that there is someone out there stupider than you
> are and won't realize (until I tell them) just how fucking stupid,
> unoriginal and lame you are.

Says the retard who's using an old, tired and dated Lassie reference
as a flaming point.

<snicker>

>>I'm helping you! :-)
>
> On that we can agree, I haven't played in a while and performing this
> public service and allowing me to warm up by kicking your nuts
> repeatedly is good. Well, for me, for you I'd suggest the Soprano role
> in Carmen.

<taps shoulder>
Excuse me, but those aren't my nuts you're kicking with such abandon.
They're yours. That you don't feel yourself booting your own nuts,
wow, that says a lot.

>>Yer welcome.
>
> I expect nothing less of kooks as stupid as you.

You do realize you're getting your kook ass kicked squarely and
repeatedly, yes? Your voluminous screed is evidence of your pain, the
virtual yelp heard round the world.

>>> You do realize you forgot to use the correct sock to respond?
>>
>>You do realize nobody but obsessive geriatric cunts like you cares?
>
> You're getting testy. You should be all zen like I am, smirk on my
> face, twinkle in my eye as I just type my happy thoughts just for you.

Testy? Me? Nah. You're the one screeding up a storm. I'm sitting back
and watching you wear out another keyboard, a smirk upon my face and a
twinkle in my wife's eye... that's why I gotta go.

;-)

>>> Now there at last count 7 spelling errors within the above post.
>>> Please feel free to use those rote trained spell checking skills you
>>> have spent these many years developing and find them.
>>
>>Why? You've already admitted to 7 SPNAKs, I've no need to find them. When a
>>kook is so demoralized that they'll admit to being spnak'd multiple times
>>per post, it's a pretty good indication that they're beaten, irreconcilably
>>and irredeemably.
>
> So, no, you couldn't find them and you probably spent hours pouring
> over each and every letter in each and every word praying that you
> could find those ego salving rabbit nuggets I left for you to nibble.
>
> It is interesting, since this all started with you believing that
> mechanical keyboard skills are the equivalent of intelligence. Now
> that you realize just how fucking stupid you looked, you don't want to
> go there again.
>
> So, who said kooks can't be trained. Of course all that works on them
> is aversion therapy.

In your case, deep immersion in screed is the aversion therapy of
choice. You'll soon wear yourself out typing up a tsunami like that...
as all kooks do.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 00:25:2002/07/2012
Aratzio, in <news:9r71v71ii471kce64...@4ax.com> did
thusly snip like a complete fucking coward:

> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 07:31:44 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
> alt.usenet.kooks, [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got
> double secret probation for writing:

Where's the rest of the post, WankerKook? Aw, you snipped it because
you're too much of a coward to face it!

<spikes the ball>
And *that*, folks, is how it's done. That's how you make a kook fold
like a cheap suit.

>>Wow, he reaches into his purse and pulls out his lipstick, applies it
>>generously, then adjusts his stockings.
>>
>>Yer busted, Arfatzio... in a discussion about how fat you were, you
>>got all defensive and went off on a tangent, adamantly declaring that
>>you weren't gay.
>>
>>You, in one fell swoop, displayed your innermost fear, you innermost
>>desire, and your deepest, darkest secret.
>
> So, cupcake, here I'll give you a free one, so you can show everyone
> just how perspicacious you are. Simple questions, nothing too taxing
> for your limited intellect:
>
> 1. How old am I?
> 2. How tall am I?
> 3. How much do I weigh?

> Since you have definitievly proved beyond any shadow of a doubt as to
> my age and physical condition then you can supply your evidence.

> It isn't all delusion, right? You know these things so they have some
> sort of real world basis, right?

> This should be interesting to see what deludedboi comes up with to
> avoid admitting he is completely delusional.

You've claimed in the past that your real name is Aratzio Bizzarro, an
Americanized version of Orazio Bizaro, that you are an Italian
immigrant who (used to?) work in the Oakland/Berkeley hills area, you
work(ed?) in the electronics business and hurt your fingers on
04MAR2010 trying to catch a falling electronics card. The pins on the
card perforated your fingers, making it hard for you to type
correctly. You've made the claim that your eyes are weaker now than
when you were young, making it difficult to focus on the ground,
you've mentioned that you are heavy-set, between 260 and 270 pounds,
and you've mentioned your height as being 6'3". You appear to dislike
Meat Plow and Rhondumb (your name for RLKF), as you've flamed them
severely in the past.

And all of this was *your* *own* *words*... so, deludedboi, how
interesting is *that*?

Here's a few links to *your* *own* *words*... I'm sure you can find
the rest... you *do* know how to use Google, right?

<snicker>

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0256d69bb7042cd8
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/b4eff48b20a61fa0
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/c7883d2078e2246a
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/e935d5455fbccfa4

Oh, and your avoidance of the entire rest of the post like a complete
and utter coward?

SPNAK!

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 00:26:3202/07/2012
Aratzio, in <news:ua11v79dcddngt0hj...@4ax.com> did
thusly write:

> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 07:31:44 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
> Ah, so your failure is somehow my fault. That you can't follow a
> thread like every other person on USENET. Maybe the *configuration* is
> just another excuse to cover for that IQ of yours?

So let's get this straight, everyone elses' posts show up just fine,
*except* for yours... and the fault *doesn't* lie with you?

And when you're told of the problem, it 'magically' rectifies
itself... and the fault *doesn't* lie with you?

And when you stub your toe, you blame someone else, too, right?

> But I doubt it, I'm sticking with you are a gutless little crybaby.
>
> Tee Hee *configuration*, what a fuckin n00b.

You're the commonality between the two posts not showing up correctly,
checked on two major NSPs. The fuckup is yours, or your NSP's.

Since it fixed itself pretty quickly after you were informed of the
problem, I'm sticking with you are a gutless little crybaby with an
inability to own up to their errors.

>>Yeah, yer a fucking *genius*, you can't even get yer posts to properly
>>propagate to the major NSPs!
>
> So why were you the only one. Cockbrain & Fred had no problem. Only
> one person had a problem, cupcake. I can assure you doing fault
> analysis the single point is causation.

That single point is you, retard. That post was picked up in the
Flonk, not in AUK. It didn't show up in AUK, on two different NSPs.

And, of course, pointing yet again at the single point of failure
(that'd be you, short bus), as soon as you were notified of the
problem, it was 'fixed'... but *not* by you, right? The magical usenet
fairies who watch over all servers and all posts were the ones who
'magically' fixed your post propagation errors, right?

I can assure you, in doing fault analysis, the single point is
causation.

OMG, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI!!! Except it's not, it's merely me
pointing out your rampant projection. That finger yer pointing is
pointing at a mirror, slowwit.

>>I am sure that if you just keep telling yourself that it wasn't the
>>fact your nuts sucked right up inside once you read that you've fucked
>>up not once but twice, that some day in the distant future, you might
>>actually get to see them again... if you lose 150 pounds, doughboy.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.

Really, ANOTHER stale, tired, overused craptastic failure line from
decades ago.

>>> Given that your bloviation about froth has never once worked on any
>>> person regardless of stature on USENET, what does it say about you
>>> that you continue to use it? Just sayin' most people once they figure
>>> out people are laughing at them for performing like a lame ignorant
>>> retard that they figure out the things that make them look like lame
>>> ignorant retards. You're not. So I'll let you figure the rest of that
>>> out.
>>
>>Nice meltdown. Doesn't mean a damn thing, though, does it? Your word
>>soup has never once worked on any person regardless of stature on
>>usenet. You're just an old, fat, stupid toothless grandpa dealing with
>>"mechanical typing issues" because of a stroke, and using the same
>>old, tired, overused lames again and again.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.

Really, ANOTHER stale, tired, overused craptastic failure line from
decades ago.

>>You should really look into retiring, your time on this planet is
>>short, and your wasting it here looking like a fucking retard probably
>>isn't the best use of your limited time.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking repeat DELUSION.

Sombody hit him upside the head... his old phonograph-technology brain
is skipping in the groove.

>>> Free hint: Things like confusing mechanical typing skill with
>>> intelligence. That was really fucking stupid. Then mewling *froth
>>> froth froth* after getting spanked.
>>>
>>> But you go ahead, you keep standing by your classic stupid. Obviously
>>> you are a master of the classics.
>>
>>Nice froth, Frothy.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking avoidance LAME.

Really, ANOTHER stale, tired, overused craptastic failure line from
decades ago.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

Watch those snickers once they get to cascading... they'll leap right
out and snag you.

>>> "I DIDN't SEE IT"
>>> But you responded to every other post in every other thread. It was
>>> just that one really painful one that if you just ignore it will go
>>> away and you can just get on with your life and hope that someday the
>>> pain just goes away.
>>
>>No, I didn't see it. If I had, I would have responded to it, just as
>>I'm kicking your ass now. But you've still not explained the *second*
>>post that only showed up in the Flonk, not in AUK, and only because
>>Aratzio replied to you and kept all of what you'd written in his
>>reply.
>
> *STOMP* SO THERE!
> I guess you told me.

I guess I did. I guess you admit your mistake? No? Why am I not
surprised?

> Funny how Cockbrain found it and you didn't. That
> must make him either braver or brighter that you. So, now we know
> Cockbrain is one or both. Wow, that must suck for you.

Two separate NSPs didn't have the post. Perhaps they were delayed in
propagating, perhaps they were dropped because you're a foul-mouthed
lamer. Either way, those posts I only saw because Aratzio replied to
them.

>>Care to expound upon your latest fuckup? Or will you bloviate some
>>more to cover up your latest fuckup with word soup, as you're trying
>>to do with this one?
>
> That word "fuckup" I do not think it means what you think it means.

I think it means "Aratzio" and everything Aratzio does, which is the
textbook definition of the word "fuckup".

>>> Yes, cupcake, you are left making excuses for why you ran like the
>>> gutless coward you are. Just go ahead and beg for me to stop and if
>>> you are good, fuck off like the good little tard you are, I might let
>>> you have some semblance of dignity as you lick your balls in retreat.
>>
>>Please to be explaining your second post that didn't show up in AUK,
>>but DID show up as a reply by Aratzio, in the Flonk. Something is
>>wrong with the configuration, you drooling, dribbling retarded fucking
>>kook.
>
> It showed up, I can see it on two servers, Fred saw it, Cockbrain saw
> it. Only YOU are whining about how you were either blind or stupid.

Or perhaps I use different servers than you, and the propagation went
awry. Whatever, I'm here now, and kicking your ass.

I notice that I'm seeing your posts *now*... fixed your
misconfiguration, did you?

>>It must be something on your end, since you're frothing so *very* hard
>>to try to cover it over with a text wall of froth.
>>

> By claiming that other people saw and responded to a post you claim
> didn't show up.
>
> Feel fee to point out how that works, cupcake.
>
> You do seem quite defensive that you have to resort to such illucid
> logic.

The illucidity is squarely on you. Your posts are now showing up
*after* you were informed that they were not, I didn't change
anything, therefore you must have changed something on your end.

> Only one person failed to see the post, cupcake. Just one and now he
> is whining that "ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!".

You, as usual, were the single point of failure. Failure being the
operative word.

> How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, you have no
> balls and until your were forced to respond, you cowered.

How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, that there
was a propagation error that you fixed after being informed of your
fuckup.

>>> Other than that, well, so far I am quite enjoying our little
>>> conversations. Watching you spin and make ever more fantastical
>>> excuses, responding with socks in hopes that it all just stops.
>>>
>>> "It's like a nightmare, it just keeps getting worse"
>>
>>No, this is fun. I could do this for years and years and years. In
>>fact, I could do this for the next fifty years easily. Can you say the
>>same?
>
> Umm, cupcake, I have been doing this for years. Really, you are quite
> stupid to imagine you are the first foamy little kook with an
> iferiorty complex the size of Texas I've nut kicked for weeks on end.
> It is possibly my most endearing attribute.

Only weeks? You'll have to do much better than that, lightweight. And
I call you lightweight only on your flaming ability. Were we talking
about your rotundity, you'd definitely fall into the heavyweight
category. Actually, the morbidly obese category.

>>Do please ramp it up a bit, though. Seems you're falling behind.
>
> Nope, Octanews died yesterday. Using much slower backup server.

Sure, *that's* your reason for getting your ass kicked to within an
inch of your life, even to the extent that you're snipping wholesale
giant chunks out of posts so you can cowardly avoid having to reply to
them.

How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, you have no
balls and until you are forced to respond, you will cower.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>> I'll bet you spent hours and hours copying that character by
>>> character. I'll bet that in two maybe three weeks you will be able to
>>> write that without the help of someone writing for you to copy.
>>>
>>> It's like first grade and you are practicing learning those block
>>> letters A a B b C c D d...
>>
>>Sez the retard who's fucked up two posts so far, then text-walled in a
>>futile attempt to cover it up.
>
> So, now you have two posts to which you couldn't nut up and respond.

<facepalm> I did respond to them. Are you retarded? Seriously.

<sigh>
Please to be detailing where, as you claim, I did *not* respond to
those two posts, one of which is the post I'm replying to right now.

And I'll be watching and waiting for you to backpedal, turn and run
from replying to this, you halfwitted drooling slackjawed jabbering
monkey.

>><snicker>

>>> Well, should we discuss your complete and gutless avoidance of each
>>> and every detailed fact as you spin and excuse your way through the
>>> fact that in 11 (or 12) words you got each and every detail wrong?
>>>
>>> Mechanical vs Intelligence?
>>> Inability to communicate?
>>> bastardization of incredible common Shakespearean quote?
>>
>>Picking nits in an incredibly transparent attempt at appearing not to
>>have fucked up two posts?
>
> OH DEER GAWD
> BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
> Who was it started his own personal ass kicking by whining about a
> typo.
>
> You really have zero self awreness.

Says the kook who's just snipped 80% of a post and only responded to
one tiny point, so he could cowardly avoid having his ass repeatedly
kicked on the rest of it, only to have his ass repeatedly kicked on
the one point he singled out for replying to.

> So, do explain, how did other people read the posts?

Different servers. It worked for them, it didn't work for the people
using my NSPs. Obviously, you've fixed your fuckup after being
notified that you'd fucked up.

> Cmon you can
> explain how that works, how just one person, only one couldn't read
> the post and that it isn't his fault.

Cmon, you can explain how that works, how just one person fucks up his
posts so they don't propagate properly, and when told about it, fixes
his fuckup, and that it *isn't* his fault.

OMG, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI!!!!!!!!!!

No, just another instance of me pointing out your rampant
psychological projection.

>>> You seem to have forgotten to address those very specific points,
>>> cupcake.
>>
>>You seem to be running away from addressing my points, poundcake. I
>>call you that because you're a fatass, fatass.
>
> Well, we shoudl start at the beginning and your hilariously stupid
> response, you know the parts you never addressed. You really need to
> have some good will banked before you demand answers to your pathetic
> mewlings

Says the guy who just snipped about 80% of a post so he could cowardly
avoid having to answer any of it. Leaving that post intact and
replying with your usual pathetic mewlings would likely have been
better, in hindsight, eh?

Oh, wait, you tried that, too. And got your ass repeatedly kicked.

<snicker>

> How about we just start with a Petard? Have you figure it out yet?

A petard is, in the traditional etymology of the word, a small bomb.
It has come into modern useage in the phrase "hoisted with one's own
petard" to mean someone who's fallen into their own trap.

You laid a ground trap, camouflaged it, then proceeded to yank the
cover off the trap and dive head-first into it with abandon.

Any more questions, or will you be figuring out how to use Google
today?

>><snicker>

>>> Now you are just trying much too hard. You really should learn what is
>>> the definition before you gulleyize yourself into complete
>>> insignificance.
>>
>>Sez the guy who's spewed epic text-wall in a blatant attempt at
>>covering over his fuckup of two posts, and his utter cowardice in
>>answering any points I've brought up.
>
> "IF I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF I'LL BELIEVE ME TOO!"

Lamerisms won't help you now, old fat retard. Nothing will. You'll be
required to continue screeding thousand-line posts from now until I
decide you've had enough.

You're *my* kook now, Frothy.

>>> See above, patting yourself on the back for utter failure is far from
>>> decorous. Generally when unoriginal lamers like yourself pat them
>>> selves too hard, it makes a mess. IYKWIMAITYD
>>
>>See above, you see to be patting yourself on the back all the time...
>
> No, that would just be the easy part of pointing and laughing at you.

Sez the retard screeding text-walls as we all point and laugh.

>>oh, but when I called you fat, you got all defensive... "NO, I'M NOT
>>GAY! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING?!"... when it was all about you
>>being fat. So we learned something about you tonight... a secret that
>>you'd perhaps wanted kept better hidden.
>
> WooHoo!!! It is the delusion that keeps on giving. Where did you read
> that? I bet you can't post the mid for anything that even gets close.
> I'll bet you actually think that was written, will dig back through
> and then find it doesn't exist but will be able to make up a new
> delusion where the old delusion is confirmed.

Where did I read that? In the post where, in your reply, you snipped
out about 80% of the post, so you could cowardly avoid replying to it.

That same post that you then tried to reply to in full, only to get
your ass kicked soundly on each and every point.

>>How ever do you reach around to pat yourself on the back, being as
>>elephantine as you are?
>
> Really, SAME fucking Delusion?

Really, SAME fucking old school, tired, worn out, overused lamerisms?

>><snicker>

<snicker>

Oh oh... cascading snickers. Not looking good for you, grandpa. You
got the next couple years free to do this each and every day, ad
infinitum? You'll need it.

> Lets us Repeat:
> On a tertiary note, it is "hoist with his own petard". Anyone with at
> least 10th grade education would have been able to understand your
> misuse of the phrase. Give it a shot, look up the definition of
> petard" and see how that works with your usage, dimwit.

Asked, answered, and your ass has already been blistered. You'll
notice it when you sit down after you've finished your kooky dancing.

> Even if you had used it properly it would have been hoist not
> "hoisted", you ignorant lackwit.

I see you cannot comprehend tense. Not a surpise. I was not surprised.

Oh... sorry, according to you, it should be "I was not surprise."

Oh, but later in this very post, you'll use "hoisted"... so you're not
only an auto-froth screeding texwaller, and a rampant psychological
projectionist, you're also the world's biggest fucking hypocrite.

> See, tyou never addressed that. You know one of the things that made
> you shrivel and run away. Of course your hilarious claim that a post
> everyone else saw and you avoided was my fault, not yours.

Of course, you've not addressed that fact that, after your being
informed of your fuckup, your posts suddenly started showing up like
they should.

How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, you have no
balls and until you are forced to respond, you will cower.

OMG! Another fucking IKYABWAI!!! Except it's not... it's yet another
instance of me pointing out your rampant psychological projection.

Fetch, boy.

>>> Really, your reading skills are that bad or you are just that
>>> delusional?
>>>
>>> So, cupcake, what is a "petard"? Go ahead, explain how you used the
>>> word "petard" or "hoisted". I am sure that someone that could only
>>> detect two missing letters from a mechanical typo would be able to
>>> explain how his hilariously stupid use of an incredibly common quote
>>> can be explained.
>>>
>>> Right?
>>>

> " <insert life affirming kook lame here>"
>>
>>Wow, getting you to froth is ever so easy. You're going to be one of
>>my best kooks.
>
> And he is trainable.

Says the frothy kook who's built a screeding text wall. You don't look
so good when you try *not* to text-wall, kooky. Best you go back to
what you do best, auto-frothing, psychological projection and being a
huge hypocrite.

>>> I feel that comeback lacks that certain level of originality. I am
>>> sure I might just possibly have read that hundreds maybe thousands of
>>> times before when some poor halfwit is making the guppy face after
>>> taking another in a long line of textual nut kickings defaults to
>>> *maxstupid*.
>>>
>>> But you stay with your *program* I am sure one of your socks will be
>>> along shortly to demonstrate just how much they support you. It isn't
>>> like real people would, so you are forgiven in advance. Not that I
>>> won't laugh at them too.
>>
>>While you're wearing out your hands and joints typing, I'll be wearing
>>out my voicebox laughing out loud at your frothy text-walls, kook.
>
> Ah, so when you were whining about the mechanical ability to type you
> didn't see that as a problem. Funny how now that fact you are left
> completely dumbfounded all you have left is you Ziplock Bag-o-lames.

And you're pulling your age-old lames and tired, weak flames out of
your ass, where you store them, along with a 1962 Buick Skylark and
the complete episodes of the original Lassy on Beta.

> That is, when you are not hilariously claiming that because only one
> person claims to have failed to read a posting it is the posters
> fault.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Your posts, after your being informed of
your fuckup, started showing up. Therefore, the only conclusion to be
reached is that you fixed your fuckup, and are screeding non-stop to
try to text-wall over your fuckup so as not to get laughed at as much.

How's that working out for you, Spanky?

> Dude, that one is almost as hilarious as your Petard use.

Yeah, but not half as hilarious as you snipping out the majority of a
post so you could cowardly avoid having to answer. Coward.

<snicker>

>>> I have a question, if in this little tete-a-tete your repetitive lames
>>> end up having no effect upon the number of times you get kicked in the
>>> nuts, will you continue with the same lames as your personal Maginot
>>> Line?
>>
>>I have a question, if in this little head-to-head your text-walling
>>kook screed and denials of being gay when the topic of discussion was
>>how fat you were end up getting you repeatedly kicked in the gonads,
>>will you hold your personal Maginot Line, or will you do a French fold
>>and run for the hills?
>
> So, the ability to communicate and describe with a certain level of
> detail the factual effects of your pathetic mewlings is in some way a
> detriment, to you.

So, a French fold and run for the hills it is, then. Will that be any
time soon, or do you want to do this same routine for a few decades?
I've got time. Let me know.

> In otherwords you read at about a 3rd grade level and the words make
> your head hurt from that one letter at a time, mouthing each part and
> you need me to write at your ignorant level.

Great little fanfic. Proof positive of your ownership.

> Denied, kook.

There's that French fold and run for the hills! Say, Arfatzio, I
though you were Italian, not French? You could teach the French a
thing or two about cowardice.

>>> The Way of The Kook does describe those actions.
>>
>>Indeed, it also aptly describes your actions, kook. You should know,
>>you know so much first-hand about being a kook, you wrote the book.
>
> Ah, so every doctor, scientist or engineer that wrote a book based
> upon their own observations was performing those observations. Really,
> you are quite stupid, uneducated and have the wit of cement.

Nice strawman argument, but the fact that you're trying to extend your
own little kooky life to every other person in the world just shows
that you're throwing chaff at an unprecedented rate. It's not working,
of course.

> Your ability to make yourself look less intelligent grows with each
> day. That you just keep doubling down on the same failed responses

Your inability to make yourself look less intelligent grows with each
day. You're very near the bottom of the curve as it is.

> "Always practice your mistakes, you may getthem right"

He says, while fucking up the quote, mechanically.

<snicker>

Keep chanting your mantra... you might actually succeed at flaming
someone one of these days, and getting it right.

>>And now, with your kooky text-wall screedings, you're writing it
>>again.
>
> I doubt your reading ever makes much sense.

And *that* make worlds of sense. Drunk, stupid, or having a mild
stroke, grandpa?

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>> So, you feel that someone accurately pointing out that you were
>>> incredibly derivative is in some way a win for you?
>>
>>Being derivative isn't necessarily a bad thing. For instance, you are
>>deriving all your lames from the same tired routines you've used again
>>and again ad nauseum for decades. You're the definition of one-trick
>>pony.
>
> So, your belief is if you copy those that failed before you, you will
> be able to win.

Doesn't seem to be working for you, does it? Perhaps you should take a
lesson from your decades-long experience in failure, and find a new
line of work. Or at least a new line of screed.

>>If you can't bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance, you'll baffle us
>>with your psychobabble, and if that fails, you'll bury us in screed.
>
> Feel free to explain how one is pseudo-brilliant. I am quite sure that
> someone like myself could write in a stupid manner, copying you would
> be a start. However, there is not a fucking way in the world that a
> gormless lackwit like yourself is capable of ever appearing in any
> manner way or form intelligent. No matter how many times you copy what
> I write, the patina of intelligence will never gloss your writings.

That falls under the 'bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance'
category.

> The evidence is your pathetic mewls about how hard it is for you to
> read. While I have no problem laughing at your illogic and delusions
> due to your writing at a 3rd or 4th grade technical and emotional
> level.

This falls under the 'baffle us with your psychobabble' category.

> "Ah dun laeks nun dem smard peepel"
>
> Feeling stupid when you are in fact stupid is appropriate in your
> case, cupcake.

Where's the screed? You forget to bury us in screed! Oh, no, wait.
You've been doing that all along.

Fetch, kook.

<snicker>

>>> Seriously, how
>>> does that work, if you just repeat everything and then people laugh AT
>>> you, you feel better about yourself, right?
>>
>>Oh, it's fairly certain
>
> I know, dumbass, I told you.

So you know that people are laughing at you, and yet you persist.
Kooky, that.

>> that people are laughing at *you*, Screedy >McFrothyKook.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.

Really, ANOTHER old, tired, overused lamerism you've pulled from that
Pleistocene pucker you call an anus.

>>> Wow, another sparkling defensive move by the all-star. He reached deep
>>> into that bag-o-lames and pulled out his #1 lame.
>>>
>>> Turns out the bag-o-lame has two and its just a ziplock sandwich
>>> bag-o-lames.
>>
>>Wow, he reaches into his purse and pulls out his lipstick, applies it
>>generously, then adjusts his stockings.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking DELUSION.

Mind if I start using these phrases against you when you pull this
sort of thing? Thankyekindly.

>>Yer busted, Arfatzio... in a discussion about how fat you were, you
>>got all defensive and went off on a tangent, adamantly declaring that
>>you weren't gay.
>
> Really, as this is the first time I have typed the word "fat" here, I
> am sure being the awesome (I can't find the post WAH WAH WAH)
> Usenetizen you claim to be, can supply a mid where I do anything but
> laugh at you.
>
> <MIDS GO HERE>
>
> You won't as it is only your delusion speaking and now you will have
> to find a new delusion to cover for the old delusion.

See the other post. *Your* *own* *words*. Don't you feel stupid now
for outing yourself? Wait, you should feel stupid anyway... so, don't
you feel *especially* stupid for outing yourself?

>>You, in one fell swoop, displayed your innermost fear, you innermost
>>desire, and your deepest, darkest secret.
>
> See above, pegboi.

Pegboi? Ah, you and Fred Hall must have had some pillow talk last
night, eh? You've got a bit of fabric caught between your teeth. Is
that a pillow cover?

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>Especially the cascading ones.
>>
>>> Well, that makes your imagination, febrile.
>>
>>Well, that makes your imagination, inactive.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI?
> While usining the word imagination
> Irony meter borked.

Really, ANOTHER fucking lamerism that's been so overused it has no
meaning anymore? And he speaks of imagination... this is a guy who's
an auto-flame loser who learned his limp-wristed retorts and replies
decades ago, and is too stupid to learn anything new.

>><snicker>
> Really, so your definition of imagination is just using the same
> sentences ad infinitum and applying a well known pop cultural meme to
> a situation as a referential and then playing off the referential is
> unimaginative to you.

No, that's *your* definition, oldster. "Hoist with one's own petard",
indeed.

Oh, by the way, you slow-witted, fuckwitted halfwit, you got the quote
wrong, too. It's not "Hoist by his own petard", it's "Hoist with one's
own petard".

Care to explain how and why you were so stupid you couldn't get it
right, yet you deigned to lecture others on how right you were, Mr.
Fucking Hypocrite?

Care to explain why you also, later in this very post, use "hoisted",
Mr. When I Do It, It's OK.

<snicker>

> I think I see where you are going, Timmie and Lassie can't help there
> either.

Zero points for originality, zero points for humor, zero points for
intelligence. You lose.

>>Originality would have been something like this:
>>"Wow, more, you didn't just go back to the well, you fell in, dug
>>another 150 feet down, reached an underground aquifer, then installed
>>high-pressure pumps and drained the whole damned thing dry. Good job,
>>fuckhead."
>
> Ah, so the variation of the "stop digging" trope is the height of your
> imagination. Well, I guess from what you have to work with that isn't
> unexpected.

It beats "What's that, Lassy, what'd you say?!" "Bark, bark!" "There's
someone trapped in the old well, you say, Lassy?!" "Bark!" "Gosh golly
gee willikers, we gotta help 'em!"

All you did was plagiarize a once-popular TV series that's been
long-dead, in your own special pseudo-intellectual-necrophilic way.
You fucked Lassie and Timmy, and you fucked their memory using them in
your cheap shot bullshit. You should be ashamed, and Lassie lovers
everywhere should line up to kick you square in the nuts.

I came up with something completely new and therefore completely
original.

In short, I win.

>>> I will give you points for plagiarizing from wikipedia. That does show
>>> that you can copy and paste pop culture referentials that go right
>>> over your head into google.
>>
>>So now referencing an online reference is plagiarism? So either you're
>>a kook making a kooky assertion, or your use of Lassie is plagiarism,
>>too. Please to be detailing which of those is it, hey.
>
> Well, yes, your use is. Since you didn't reference it in your
> repsonse. And now you admit you copy and pasted it directly,
> unreferenced use is by definition plagiarism, fucktube.

Failure to answer the question noted, kooky. And I admitted nothing.
Your fanfic delusional rantings are wholly manufactured.

Ok, your use of the Lassie reference was also plagiarism, since you
failed to reference it in your response, Mr. I'm A Fucking Hypocrite.

> However, using a pop culture reference is not plagiarism as the only
> thing used was a well and names.

And a reference to a show that you failed to provide reference for,
plagiarist.

> Seriously, every little thing just goes right on by your pointy little
> head.

Says Mr. I'm A Fucking Hypocrite Who's Psychologically Projecting My
Retardation and Failures Onto Others, But I'm Too Stupid To Figure Out
Why.

> Now whine about wall of text because you were so stupid it had to be
> explained, as usual.

You just love frothing, is all.

Well, go on, froth more, kooky. Lots more. In fact, I think I'll have
you froth like this for the next few years, each and every day. For
every day you miss, you'll be called a sniveling coward (and I'll be
keeping count), and for every day you do post, you'll be called an
auto-froth textwalling wingnut.

How's that sound to you, Frothy?

>>> Just think if you were actually the audience for whom I write rather
>>> than just the object and subject of my derision.
>>
>>Sez the guy who's textwalling at never-before-seen rates, ranking 11
>>on a 1 to 10 scale of kookiness.
>
> So, it disappointed you to find out that youe are just the target not
> the target audience. That must have hurt.

More word soup, rife with spelling errors and logical inconsistencies.

You're really *not* very good at this, are you, Frothy?

>>> I'll bet pop culture ignores you in return.
>>
>>I was quoting and referring to you in that phrase, you retard. And
>>yes, pop culture ignores you. Because your references are so very
>>dated that you might as well be taking quotes from the fucking Amos
>>and Andy show.
>
> Who were you quoting, cupcake? Palagiarism again. You really need to
> work on your own skills rather than using other peoples work.

Well, according to the world's biggest fucking hypocrite, using a pop
culture reference is not plagiarism, as the only thing used was names.
Hell, I didn't even use a well in that reference.

Got any more things you'd like to be booted in the nuts about?

<snicker>

>>Get it, fat ass? You're old and dated, and so is your material. You
>>fucked up and showed your age, you fucked up and let slip how dated
>>your shitty material is.
>
> I see, so in your delusion, I am old, fat and gay.

No, in reality, by your own admission, you are old and fat. By your
replies and responses here, you are closeted or severely afraid of
being seen as gay.

> However, as has been proven by your own words your are:
> Stupid, unimagnative, plagiarising and delusional.

Sorry... no. Kicking your ass all over AUK is none of those things.
And since this is coming from Mr. Psychological Projection himself,
that *must* mean that *he* is "stupid, unimaginative, plagiarizing,
and delusional".

And he is. What a surprise.

> That is pretty pathetic you can't even come up with a delusion worse
> than your own real life.

Oh, please to be frothing tenfold about what your delusions are
telling you about my real life. This fanfic I've just *got* to hear.

> Just a minor point here, cupcake, if by referencing a common pop
> culture trope one time makes me old, what would it be if one were
> referencing multiple older pop culture tropes multiple times? Just
> want to see what the deluion-a-matic can come up with on that one?

Oh, you mean the Amos and Andy reference? Buggy whips? Horse shoes?
Just trying to make an oldster feel at home... old folks are alarmed
and frightened by the big, bad modern world, so we paint a picture of
cobblestone streets, horses as transportation, gaslight lamps and none
of that damnable interwebby thing!

In your case, it doesn't appear to be helping, as your delusions have
taken over, and you're auto-frothing now.

>>And you're too old and tired to update your game, you are an old fat
>>dog who can't learn new tricks.
>
> Now you are just repeating yourself. Do you feel that makes you look
> less or more delusional?

Same old, weak flamelets. Do you feel that these could burn their way
out of a paper bag, if it were necessary?

>>> Wow, that was like a flame, only dull and insipid.
>>
>>Wow, that was like a flame, only retarded and boring.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.

Really, ANOTHER fucking tired, lame, boring, weak response. What was
that I said about you being mentally unable to update your game? Yeah,
your hardware lacks the necessary features to download the next
flamepack, so you're stuck making these pathetic little puffs of smoke
and bragging about what a badass you used to be "back in my day".

>>> That was you on the cover of Time a couple weeks ago with your mom,
>>> right?
>>
>>I don't subscribe to Time. Ever since that whole Hitler Person of the
>>Year thing back in '38, then Stalin in '39, they've lost all
>>credibility in my eyes.
>
> So, no clue what is happening in the news in the last 70+ years.

Translation:
"Us old-timers read magazines. Young people have that damnable
interwebby thing, with the tubes and the twitters and such! New
fangled technowizardry, it'll steal your soul and spy on you through
the CPU screen!"

<snicker>

>>See? I can do dated references, too! And they make just as much sense
>>today as your old, tired, stale, dated references do, fatass. Which is
>>none.
>
> So, pop cultural references are lost on you and you confuse fictional
> TV with real news.

You made a reference to an old-time TV show, I made a reference to an
old-time magazine. At least I had the presence of mind to make a
reference to something that's still around. You're just making
references to ancient and forgotten history, grandpa. And you're
plagiarizing what you write, by your own definition of the word.

SPNAK!

> Your delusions run deeper than even I imagined.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle's an upstanding member of society who
contributes time, money and other resources to several worthy causes.
Pot is an old obese Alzheimer's sufferer who poops himself twice
daily.

>>Difference is, I did it on purpose to juxtapose your retardation
>>against my brilliance in juxtaposing your retardation against my
>>brilliance.
>
> Except for the part where your analogy fails. Other than that it was
> perfectly in line with your previous attempts.

Except for the part where it didn't fail. In that, it was perfectly in
line with my previous attempts.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>> That is all you got? Several great straight lines left for you to riff
>>> off and the "yer old" was the absolute best you could come up with?
>>> Jebus fuck, you should stick to fucking up Shakespeare. There is at
>>> least a small chance that there is someone out there stupider than you
>>> are and won't realize (until I tell them) just how fucking stupid,
>>> unoriginal and lame you are.
>>
>>Says the retard who's using an old, tired and dated Lassie reference
>>as a flaming point.
>
> Should I mention that the Petard was a 16th century breaching device?

Yeah, I know, you retard. The reference was to you laying a camoflouge
trap, lying in wait, growing impatient that your trap hadn't caught
anything, then running out, ripping the camoflouge cover off the trap
and diving in headfirst, so you could say your stupidly laid trap
caught *something*.

> Given that and your consecutive foams about age and a TV pop culture
> reference that does appear to be making you less stable than yur usual
> manic self, I will go with *hoisted*.

Oh, but you argued so vociferously that it was "hoist", present tense.
You even lambasted me quite verbosely for using "hoisted"... and now
we know why you're known as Mr. Fucking Hypocrite.

> <twirls>
>
> So, foam on, brave Sir Robin, foam on! <- Pop Culture 1970s!!!!!

Plagiarist.

> OH NOES! WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW!!! MOAR AGE FAT GAY!!!

It's what my target audience not only demands, it's what he *is*.

>><snicker>

<snicker>

>>> On that we can agree, I haven't played in a while and performing this
>>> public service and allowing me to warm up by kicking your nuts
>>> repeatedly is good. Well, for me, for you I'd suggest the Soprano role
>>> in Carmen.
>>
>><taps shoulder>
>>Excuse me, but those aren't my nuts you're kicking with such abandon.
>>They're yours. That you don't feel yourself booting your own nuts,
>>wow, that says a lot.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.

Really, ANOTHER fucking stuck in a rut, worn out, used over and over
until even he's sick of hearing it lamerism.

>>> I expect nothing less of kooks as stupid as you.
>>
>>You do realize you're getting your kook ass kicked squarely and
>>repeatedly, yes? Your voluminous screed is evidence of your pain, the
>>virtual yelp heard round the world.
>
> Really, ANOTHER fucking DELUSION.

Really, ANOTHER fucking stuck in a rut, worn out, used over and over
until even he's sick of hearing it lamerism.

>>> You're getting testy. You should be all zen like I am, smirk on my
>>> face, twinkle in my eye as I just type my happy thoughts just for you.
>>
>>Testy? Me? Nah. You're the one screeding up a storm. I'm sitting back
>>and watching you wear out another keyboard, a smirk upon my face and a
>>twinkle in my wife's eye... that's why I gotta go.
>
> So, your new delusion is that typing a handful of paragraph across the
> course of a few ours as time permits will cause my keyboard to wear
> out.

No, your creating an 800+ line screeding textwall will cause your
keyboard to wear out. Especially since you'll be forced to do it again
and again, day after day, for *years*.

> Here is a question, cupcake, what makes you think it is a mechanical
> keyboard that can wear out? Oh, that is right, you cannot imagine
> anything that is not part of your own life. Getting outside that
> comfort zone of your own little world frightens you.

<sigh> Because you've stated in one of your previous posts that you
were having trouble TYPING because you hurt your fingers catching a
falling electronics card.

But do go on lying... or is your personal life as full of delusion as
your posts are?

Petard, retard?

> Sad how you kids cannot keep up with modern technology.

Sad to see an oldster lying to try to keep up with the kids.

>>;-)

>>> So, no, you couldn't find them and you probably spent hours pouring
>>> over each and every letter in each and every word praying that you
>>> could find those ego salving rabbit nuggets I left for you to nibble.
>>>
>>> It is interesting, since this all started with you believing that
>>> mechanical keyboard skills are the equivalent of intelligence. Now
>>> that you realize just how fucking stupid you looked, you don't want to
>>> go there again.
>>>
>>> So, who said kooks can't be trained. Of course all that works on them
>>> is aversion therapy.
>>
>>In your case, deep immersion in screed is the aversion therapy of
>>choice. You'll soon wear yourself out typing up a tsunami like that...
>>as all kooks do.
>
> Ah, the preparation of exit startegy, Beave Sir Robin, indeed.

Yes, your exit STARTEGY (mechanical or intellectual? <snicker>) is
that you'll auto-froth until your fingers drop off, then you'll
obsessively type with your nose until it's flat, then you'll try the
mouth stick, and finally you'll try voice dictation, only to find it's
gotten a mind of its own and keeps calling you "AGE FAT GAY!!!". Of
course, you'll blame all your mistakes on it.

"Beave Sir Robin"? What kind of porn are you watching?

Fred Hall

2 Jul 2012, 01:13:1502/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:25:20 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Phoenix
<tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> wrote in <jsr7rd$31d$1...@news.mixmin.net>:
Jesus, Drano, do you have to be so tedious?

Thread dropping Peg Boy.

--

"The only time I encounter any negativity or hateful comments is when I
come to these newsgroups. I don't need it or deserve it. So have fun.

"I don't know about the war? Christ, you fucking people in this
newsgroup are unbelievable. I was drafted into the U.S. Army. I was
trained for, and participated in the Vietnam conflict."
PedoChuck in MID <a44b9687.0207...@posting.google.com>

"You just don't get it, do you Fred? Into the fucking killfile you go,
you stupid piece of shit." -- Chuck lies again

"Ya know something? I should wait six days to respond to your inane comments.
That way, they'll be removed and there won't be anything to respond to." --
Chuck demonstrates his intelligence

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 01:36:3402/07/2012
The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-FNVW (aka Fred Hall), in
Winning is tedium to you. Noted.

*That* must be why you're a welfare-mooching, no bank account, can
barely afford the rent on his 1976 Hillcrest single-wide wheels-on
trailer, cat food eating, cheapest of cheap booze swilling, spanging
on the freeway on-ramp with a cardboard sign loser.

In your own words, you are "Just like Emmett.".

> Thread dropping Peg Boy.

Fred Hall, please stop referring to me as your homosexual lover. I
know you enjoy that activity as much as Checkmate does, but your
continual begging me to join you is becoming tedious.

Fred Hall

2 Jul 2012, 02:07:0702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:36:34 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Phoenix
<tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> wrote in <jsrc10$9eg$1...@news.mixmin.net>:
You'd best get cracking on Mr Dollar's awards, Drano. Or are you too
cowardly to do so? My guess is you lack the creativity to come up
with 20 new awards, Peg Boy.

--

"Not true. Gay is PERFORMING a gay act like fellatio. Being on the
receiving end of fellatio is not performing. It's sort of like being in

"gay is gay, gweg, whether yer pitching or catching." Neon
explains the hows and whys of sexuality to clueless Nellie Gweg Hall

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:04:3702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:25:20 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>Aratzio, in <news:9r71v71ii471kce64...@4ax.com> did
>thusly snip like a complete fucking coward:
>
>> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 07:31:44 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
>> alt.usenet.kooks, [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got
>> double secret probation for writing:
>
>Where's the rest of the post, WankerKook? Aw, you snipped it because
>you're too much of a coward to face it!

Well, Retard, since you are, well completely fucking stupid:

Go ahead, whine how you missed it.

><spikes the ball>
>And *that*, folks, is how it's done. That's how you make a kook fold
>like a cheap suit.

Tee Hee
One more time, with feeling:

Oh DAYAM, that must have left a mark both times.
Wow, NICE stalking cupcake. All those hours going over all the myriad
of tales I have told. I feel honored that I am such an important part
of your pathetic existance. You got the weight high, height low and
the location north. Nice try though.

Maybe you can figure out just how much of that is fact and how much is
"fucking with the retards". I

>And all of this was *your* *own* *words*... so, deludedboi, how
>interesting is *that*?

Quite, it was on USENET, morons believe everything they read on
USENET. That would be you.

>Here's a few links to *your* *own* *words*... I'm sure you can find
>the rest... you *do* know how to use Google, right?
>
><snicker>
>
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0256d69bb7042cd8
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/b4eff48b20a61fa0
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/c7883d2078e2246a
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/e935d5455fbccfa4
>
>Oh, and your avoidance of the entire rest of the post like a complete
>and utter coward?

Tee Hee, how about 3 thimes, with GUSTO!

>SPNAK!

Don't you just wish you could have figured out there were two
suck to have been so stupid that you could not recognize the change of
subject that the snip entailed.

<twirls>

Keep this shit up, cupcake, you too can win yourself a nice shiny
clueless n00b award.

The whole whining about my *configuration* keeping you from seeing a
post on your server. Even though everyone else did.

The HEY YOU SNIPPED in the 2nd response to the same post:

You just don't get how over matched you are, but then, you are stupid
so it won't ever sink in.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:40:0002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Ah, so your failure is somehow my fault. That you can't follow a
>> thread like every other person on USENET. Maybe the *configuration* is
>> just another excuse to cover for that IQ of yours?
>
>So let's get this straight, everyone elses' posts show up just fine,
>*except* for yours... and the fault *doesn't* lie with you?

So, when Cockbrain responded, I guess he didn't get it either. Or
Fred, he missed it too. Or Janithor.

Just possible only one coward read it and ran away and when he
realized that it wasn't going away was so terrified his pathetic net
rep was gonna look even more pathetic responded.

Either that or I managed to make sure a message posted from Octanews
never appeared on your specific server and appeared on all others
including Google.

That would make me the most powerful person on USENET!

ALL HALE ME FOR I HACE MUCHO GRATENESS!!!!

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:43:1702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Tee Hee *configuration*, what a fuckin n00b.
>
>You're the commonality between the two posts not showing up correctly,
>checked on two major NSPs. The fuckup is yours, or your NSP's.

Sure that is why other people responded, right.

My *configuration* made your server miss it.

fuckin' N00b, maybe if you had even an iota of clue how newsservers
propagate or even the correct terminology, I wouldn't be laughig at
you.

Keep trying, I bet you can prove how I did it too. What would be the
*configuration* I used to make you pee your pants, err, miss the post?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Jeff-Relf.Me

2 Jul 2012, 19:50:0802/07/2012
Mixmin is one of those "free" ( i.e. censored ) servers, no ?

Plonk everything from Mixmin, AIOE and Eternal-September;
only idiots use them.

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:54:0302/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So why were you the only one. Cockbrain & Fred had no problem. Only
>> one person had a problem, cupcake. I can assure you doing fault
>> analysis the single point is causation.
>
>That single point is you, retard. That post was picked up in the
>Flonk, not in AUK. It didn't show up in AUK, on two different NSPs.

Well, here is some fun for you, Cupcake, your original post. I don't
see flonk, cupcake. I see AUK.
:From: Anonymous <an...@domain.invalid>
:Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna
:Subject: Re: [Tard] Phoenix Obeys His Master
:Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:32:24 +0000 (UTC)

I see AUJK, I added groups that are in the newsgroups line now, so It
couldn't be them
:Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
:Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:20:54 -0700

Wow, the exact same froups line:
:Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
:Subject: And this is what is called a SPANK Re: [Tard] Phoenix Obeys His Master
:Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:52:02 -0700

So, what was the problem, cupcake? AUK in all the messages.

So, how does that whole *configuration* thing work, n00b? Maybe you
can explain why how I made your server bork?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:55:1802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.
>
>Really, ANOTHER stale, tired, overused craptastic failure line from
>decades ago.

Stop using IKYABWAI and I'll stop calling them IKYABWAI. Funny how
there is cause and effect.

You lame, I point and laugh, you whine about my laughing at you.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:56:4302/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Really, ANOTHER fucking repeat DELUSION.
>
>Sombody hit him upside the head... his old phonograph-technology brain
>is skipping in the groove.

Do you feel your IKYABWAI warrant responses beyong pointing and
laughing?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:57:1402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Nice froth, Frothy.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking avoidance LAME.
>
>Really, ANOTHER stale, tired, overused craptastic failure line from
>decades ago.

Oh, the irony.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 19:57:3402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> *STOMP* SO THERE!
>> I guess you told me.
>
>I guess I did. I guess you admit your mistake? No? Why am I not
>surprised?

WHOOSH

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:00:1602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Funny how Cockbrain found it and you didn't. That
>> must make him either braver or brighter that you. So, now we know
>> Cockbrain is one or both. Wow, that must suck for you.
>
>Two separate NSPs didn't have the post.

And EVERY other NSP including Google had it. Your servers really truly
suck OR you're a fucking coward.

So, either you are a cheap gutless coward using misconfigured free
servers or you are a moron happilly paying for misconfigured servers.

Wow, that must suck for you. That a googlegroper has better
propagation of posts than you do.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.

2 Jul 2012, 20:02:0402/07/2012
<@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote in message news:Jeff-Relf.Me@2012_Jul.2^4.50^PM...
Mixmin is one of those "free" ( i.e. censored ) servers, no ?

Plonk everything from Mixmin, AIOE and Eternal-September;
only idiots use them.

Mixmin is Steve Crook's effort. It's not really so bad except for the censorship. The others are a joke.

--
Sir Gregory

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:02:3202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> It showed up, I can see it on two servers, Fred saw it, Cockbrain saw
>> it. Only YOU are whining about how you were either blind or stupid.
>
>Or perhaps I use different servers than you, and the propagation went
>awry. Whatever, I'm here now, and kicking your ass.

Only after you realized Cockbrain, your one an only non-sock support
strap read it and replied to it.

What are the odds only your servers missed it.

But you were so adamant that it was my *configuration*

Now, you are blaming your own servers.

What next, sun spots?

I'll stick with gutless until forced to respond.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:02:5602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> You do seem quite defensive that you have to resort to such illucid
>> logic.
>
>The illucidity is squarely on you.

Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:04:2902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Only one person failed to see the post, cupcake. Just one and now he
>> is whining that "ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!".
>
>You, as usual, were the single point of failure. Failure being the
>operative word.

And just a few lines back you were suddenly blaming your own servers.
Can't you keep your lies straight?

:Perhaps they were delayed in
:propagating, perhaps they were dropped because you're a foul-mouthed
:lamer.

Really, cupcake, that is just sad.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:11:5402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, you have no
>> balls and until your were forced to respond, you cowered.
>
>How about we just stick with the more likely and obvious, that there
>was a propagation error that you fixed after being informed of your
>fuckup.

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA

PH43R M3 BITCHES!

For I have never before seen uber hacking skillz that prevented tard
boi from seeing posts on his server and then using those same awesome
skillz to make the posts secretly propagate!

Yeah, hacking into the superuser account on your server was a bitch.
Making sure the timestamps stayed the same along with the same MIDS
takes a very deft touch.

Not leaving any trace, priceless.

Truly awesome, you fuckin' n00b.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:13:4102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Umm, cupcake, I have been doing this for years. Really, you are quite
>> stupid to imagine you are the first foamy little kook with an
>> iferiorty complex the size of Texas I've nut kicked for weeks on end.
>> It is possibly my most endearing attribute.
>
>Only weeks? You'll have to do much better than that, lightweight. And
>I call you lightweight only on your flaming ability. Were we talking
>about your rotundity, you'd definitely fall into the heavyweight
>category. Actually, the morbidly obese category.

Do try to have your reading make sense. Unless you feel "weeks on end"
means some terminal point in time?

Hey, you missed a really obvious spelling lame.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Jeff-Relf.Me

2 Jul 2012, 20:15:2202/07/2012
Steve Crook's server, Mixmin, is "not so bad" ? !

Mr. "[Tor]⋅Phoenix" isn't getting Aratzio's posts.
Likely, Steve doesn't like the crossposting, so he drops the posts.
Mixmin is yet another "big brother", like AIOE and Eternal-September.

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:14:4802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Sez the retard who's fucked up two posts so far, then text-walled in a
>>>futile attempt to cover it up.
>>
>> So, now you have two posts to which you couldn't nut up and respond.
>
><facepalm> I did respond to them. Are you retarded? Seriously.

No, you claimed you didn't see them. You also ONLY responded to
Cockbrains post, cupcake. He forced you to nut up.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Sir · Gregory · Hall, Esq.

2 Jul 2012, 20:18:5902/07/2012
<@Jeff-Relf.Me> wrote in message news:Jeff-Relf.Me@2012_Jul.2^5.15^PM...

The real Aratzio, aka Honest John, posts using Google Group. Any Aratzio using something other than Google is a fraud and boring beyond belief. For that reason I have kill filed the fake Aratzio.

--
Sir Gregory

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:22:5802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> You really have zero self awreness.
>
>Says the kook who's just snipped 80% of a post and only responded to
>one tiny point, so he could cowardly avoid having his ass repeatedly
>kicked on the rest of it, only to have his ass repeatedly kicked on
>the one point he singled out for replying to.

OH DEER GAWD
I bet if you had worked your way down just a little further in that
post you would have found the section to which I snipped. I bet it
never fucking occurred to you that someone can respond to a post,
twice. Once in full and a second time for a more pointed whack at his
slack jawed fuckin clueless n00b.

I bet you feel abnormally stupid right now.

I actually had no idea you could have been that stupid, to have a
meltdown, froth about snipping and then froth a second time in the
fucking post where the cut came from. WOW that is like the stupidest
thing you have done yet and THAT IS FUCKING BUTTLOAD OF STUPID!

Also, too, Miss Teen South Carolina, I bet you are just having a
complete foamathon whining about snipping and having to respond to
post after post.

See, what your whining did?

ALL HALE TEH MIGHT POAST COUNT!

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:23:2802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, do explain, how did other people read the posts?
>
>Different servers. It worked for them, it didn't work for the people
>using my NSPs. Obviously, you've fixed your fuckup after being
>notified that you'd fucked up.

When in doubt, double down on your stupid.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:24:0402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Cmon you can
>> explain how that works, how just one person, only one couldn't read
>> the post and that it isn't his fault.
>
>Cmon, you can explain how that works, how just one person fucks up his
>posts so they don't propagate properly, and when told about it, fixes
>his fuckup, and that it *isn't* his fault.

fuckin' n00b.

Tee Hee

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 20:59:0602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Well, we shoudl start at the beginning and your hilariously stupid
>> response, you know the parts you never addressed. You really need to
>> have some good will banked before you demand answers to your pathetic
>> mewlings
>
>Says the guy who just snipped about 80% of a post so he could cowardly
>avoid having to answer any of it. Leaving that post intact and
>replying with your usual pathetic mewlings would likely have been
>better, in hindsight, eh?
>
>Oh, wait, you tried that, too. And got your ass repeatedly kicked.
>
><snicker>

Going to the Chapel of Stupic
Gonna get stupid

I just love when the kook is so unaware of their own stupidity.

Johnny, let's go to the headers to find out just how stupid that kook
is.

Pay special attention to the MID on the end of the references line
Hint: <jsoucq$c5v$1...@news.mixmin.net>

Post #1:
:From: Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
:Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
:Subject: Re: And this is what is called a SPANK
:Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 11:51:33 -0700

Post #2:
:From: Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
:Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
:Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 12:09:45 -0700

OH DEER GAWD
Those mids are the same. What could that possibly mean.

Does that mean Socky is a complete fuckin' n00b.

Why, yes, that is exactly what it means.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:00:3502/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> "IF I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF I'LL BELIEVE ME TOO!"
>
>Lamerisms won't help you now, old fat retard.

I bet repeating it a few more times will reinforce your self
delusional beliefs.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:03:4802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> WooHoo!!! It is the delusion that keeps on giving. Where did you read
>> that? I bet you can't post the mid for anything that even gets close.
>> I'll bet you actually think that was written, will dig back through
>> and then find it doesn't exist but will be able to make up a new
>> delusion where the old delusion is confirmed.
>
>Where did I read that? In the post where, in your reply, you snipped
>out about 80% of the post, so you could cowardly avoid replying to it.

And the shock of the day, the kook can't find the MID that supports
his delusion.

SHOCKED I TELLS YA, SHOCKED!!!!

I'll bet you expected me to laugh at your whining snip fuck up, again.

OH HELL YEAH!

Check out that last mid on the Reference line

WooHoo, you sure are stupid, socky
--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:04:1902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>How ever do you reach around to pat yourself on the back, being as
>>>elephantine as you are?
>>
>> Really, SAME fucking Delusion?
>
>Really, SAME fucking old school, tired, worn out, overused lamerisms?

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:05:2002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Lets us Repeat:
>> On a tertiary note, it is "hoist with his own petard". Anyone with at
>> least 10th grade education would have been able to understand your
>> misuse of the phrase. Give it a shot, look up the definition of
>> petard" and see how that works with your usage, dimwit.
>
>Asked, answered, and your ass has already been blistered. You'll
>notice it when you sit down after you've finished your kooky dancing.

Well, then you have a MID that can demonstrate that?

He won't, he is deluding himself again. He is quite good at that, I
will give him that much.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:08:3602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Even if you had used it properly it would have been hoist not
>> "hoisted", you ignorant lackwit.
>
>I see you cannot comprehend tense. Not a surpise. I was not surprised.

One is not hoisted on a petard you fucking retard.

However, as an apt analogy for be Hoist On His Own Petard

Whining about snipping in a post from whence the snipping came.

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:11:5402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> See, tyou never addressed that. You know one of the things that made
>> you shrivel and run away. Of course your hilarious claim that a post
>> everyone else saw and you avoided was my fault, not yours.
>
>Of course, you've not addressed that fact that, after your being
>informed of your fuckup, your posts suddenly started showing up like
>they should.

Clueless n00b has come to a new conclusion, only my uber hacking
skills could possibly have made the post magically appear after my
uber hacking skills made it hide from JUST him and no one else on all
of USENET, not even Google Groups.

So, clueless one, maybe you can tell us how that magic mechanism of
yours works. Since you know it occurred you can explain how it
occurred.

He can't, not only is he too stupid, it isn't possible.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:12:3202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> " <insert life affirming kook lame here>"
>>>
>>>Wow, getting you to froth is ever so easy. You're going to be one of
>>>my best kooks.
>>
>> And he is trainable.
>
>Says the frothy kook who's built a screeding text wall. You don't look
>so good when you try *not* to text-wall, kooky. Best you go back to
>what you do best, auto-frothing, psychological projection and being a
>huge hypocrite.

You should have just wrote "WAH!"

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:21:2102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>While you're wearing out your hands and joints typing, I'll be wearing
>>>out my voicebox laughing out loud at your frothy text-walls, kook.
>>
>> Ah, so when you were whining about the mechanical ability to type you
>> didn't see that as a problem. Funny how now that fact you are left
>> completely dumbfounded all you have left is you Ziplock Bag-o-lames.
>
>And you're pulling your age-old lames and tired, weak flames out of
>your ass, where you store them, along with a 1962 Buick Skylark and
>the complete episodes of the original Lassy on Beta.

Actually, it is a 1971 Dodge Challenger 383
76,000+ miles
All numbers match.

Although I would dig a 62 Skylark. First of the solo badge. In good
running shape, needs work I would guess that it would go about
$15-20K.

That was a real br'er patch, Br'er Bear.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:23:1102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> That is, when you are not hilariously claiming that because only one
>> person claims to have failed to read a posting it is the posters
>> fault.
>
>Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Your posts, after your being informed of
>your fuckup, started showing up. Therefore, the only conclusion to be
>reached is that you fixed your fuckup, and are screeding non-stop to
>try to text-wall over your fuckup so as not to get laughed at as much.
>
>How's that working out for you, Spanky?

Okay, you got me, I hacked your server and your computer and all the
transist servers. I admit, it was all so I could make you look like a
clueless n00b when you sussed out my sooper sekrit plan.

That or the more obvious, you're a coward and didn't respond until
Cockbrain made you.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:23:5902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, the ability to communicate and describe with a certain level of
>> detail the factual effects of your pathetic mewlings is in some way a
>> detriment, to you.
>
>So, a French fold and run for the hills it is, then. Will that be any
>time soon, or do you want to do this same routine for a few decades?
>I've got time. Let me know.

I bet you aren't having fun now.

Once more to the Headers!

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:24:3502/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> In otherwords you read at about a 3rd grade level and the words make
>> your head hurt from that one letter at a time, mouthing each part and
>> you need me to write at your ignorant level.
>
>Great

I told you:
denied, Kook.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:26:2502/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Indeed, it also aptly describes your actions, kook. You should know,
>>>you know so much first-hand about being a kook, you wrote the book.
>>
>> Ah, so every doctor, scientist or engineer that wrote a book based
>> upon their own observations was performing those observations. Really,
>> you are quite stupid, uneducated and have the wit of cement.
>
>Nice strawman argument, but the fact that you're trying to extend your
>own little kooky life to every other person in the world just shows
>that you're throwing chaff at an unprecedented rate. It's not working,
>of course.

"you know so much first-hand about being a kook, you wrote the book"

I really doubt you know what strawman ARGUMENT means you illterate
fuckchop.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:28:4802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> "Always practice your mistakes, you may getthem right"
>
>He says, while fucking up the quote, mechanically.
>
><snicker>

Wow, that space bar thing, quite the win for you. You should hang your
hat there, it looks like your one BIG win.

I do wonder who I was quoting?

Hey, you gots them awesome stalking skillz, may be you can figure out
who was the original poster for that whole series?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:31:4402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> I doubt your reading ever makes much sense.
>
>And *that* make worlds of sense. Drunk, stupid, or having a mild
>stroke, grandpa?

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Ipso Facto, Kook.

<twirls>

I do so love when they spank themselves for you.

I'll bet a 5 spot he can't figure it out.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:32:3002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, your belief is if you copy those that failed before you, you will
>> be able to win.
>
>Doesn't seem to be working for you, does it? Perhaps you should take a
>lesson from your decades-long experience in failure, and find a new
>line of work. Or at least a new line of screed.

"I'M WINNING WHERE EVERYONE ELSE FAILED"

How's that FNVW thing working out?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:39:3202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Feel free to explain how one is pseudo-brilliant. I am quite sure that
>> someone like myself could write in a stupid manner, copying you would
>> be a start. However, there is not a fucking way in the world that a
>> gormless lackwit like yourself is capable of ever appearing in any
>> manner way or form intelligent. No matter how many times you copy what
>> I write, the patina of intelligence will never gloss your writings.
>
>That falls under the 'bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance'
>category.

Wow, scathing retort. How many hours did you need to work your way
through the word "lackwit", gormless?

Cupcake, there, is one of those that feel those having a large
vocabulary and those being able to use said vocabulary to make stupid
people, like him, look stupid is a sign, recognizable only to him,
that the person using the large vocabulary is in fact unintelligent.

I do lurves me a run on sentence once in a while. He'll be stuck there
for a long while.

I can just see him, his finger slowly working its way across the
screen:
W o w , s c a t h i n g ...

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:40:1102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> "Ah dun laeks nun dem smard peepel"
>>
>> Feeling stupid when you are in fact stupid is appropriate in your
>> case, cupcake.
>
>Where's the screed?

I'll leave it to you to figure out why you were so stumped.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:45:0602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>generously, then adjusts his stockings.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking DELUSION.
>
>Mind if I start using these phrases against you when you pull this
>sort of thing? Thankyekindly.

Well, cupcake, I'll ask again, why is it that kooks believe saying and
implying someone is gay is a bad thing?

If I am, so what.

If I'm not, its funny to watch the kook wank over his belief that it
is an insult to a straight man.

So, which one would be bad from my perspective and which would be good
from your perspective, or should I have wrote, projection?

So, do see if you can keep from foaming at the mouth and try to answer
such a simple question, I am sure a lot of gay and straight people
wonder about that one.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:46:3102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Yer busted, Arfatzio... in a discussion about how fat you were, you
>>>got all defensive and went off on a tangent, adamantly declaring that
>>>you weren't gay.
>>
>> Really, as this is the first time I have typed the word "fat" here, I
>> am sure being the awesome (I can't find the post WAH WAH WAH)
>> Usenetizen you claim to be, can supply a mid where I do anything but
>> laugh at you.
>>
>> <MIDS GO HERE>

Hrmm, mid seems to be missing, no surprise there.

>> You won't as it is only your delusion speaking and now you will have
>> to find a new delusion to cover for the old delusion.
>
>See the other post. *Your* *own* *words*. Don't you feel stupid now
>for outing yourself? Wait, you should feel stupid anyway... so, don't
>you feel *especially* stupid for outing yourself?

Self referencing delusion. No surprise there.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:48:4102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> See above, pegboi.
>
>Pegboi? Ah, you and Fred Hall must have had some pillow talk last
>night, eh? You've got a bit of fabric caught between your teeth. Is
>that a pillow cover?

You liked it so much from Fred, I figured I'd throw an homage to Fred
and watch you foam.

You didn't fail to perform, Fred has himself a well trained kook.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 21:49:2602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Well, that makes your imagination, inactive.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI?
>> While usining the word imagination
>> Irony meter borked.
>
>Really, ANOTHER fucking lamerism that's been so overused it has no
>meaning anymore? And he speaks of imagination... this is a guy who's
>an auto-flame loser who learned his limp-wristed retorts and replies
>decades ago, and is too stupid to learn anything new.

Hi, PeeWee.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:07:0902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Really, so your definition of imagination is just using the same
>> sentences ad infinitum and applying a well known pop cultural meme to
>> a situation as a referential and then playing off the referential is
>> unimaginative to you.
>
>No, that's *your* definition, oldster. "Hoist with one's own petard",
>indeed.
>
>Oh, by the way, you slow-witted, fuckwitted halfwit, you got the quote
>wrong, too. It's not "Hoist by his own petard", it's "Hoist with one's
>own petard".
>
>Care to explain how and why you were so stupid you couldn't get it
>right, yet you deigned to lecture others on how right you were, Mr.
>Fucking Hypocrite?
>
>Care to explain why you also, later in this very post, use "hoisted",
>Mr. When I Do It, It's OK.
>
><snicker>

Like totally awesome, dude. You're like are the living example of an
engineer that hoist himself more than once because he was too stupid
to realize he fucked up the first time.

From Hamlet, you illiterate:

There's letters seal'd: and my two schoolfellows,
Whom I will trust as I will adders fang'd,
They bear the mandate; they must sweep my way
And marshal me to knavery. Let it work;
For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
^ Hoist with his own petar; and 't shall go hard ^
But I will delve one yard below their mines
And blow them at the moon: O, 'tis most sweet,
When in one line two crafts directly meet.

6th line since it is obvious you cannot read in any way that makes
sense when you read.

I have to admit I find the archaic form of English used during the
Shakespearean era more easily deciphered than your illiterate
maundering.

And yes, since I don't write archaic Engish, that is a cut and paste.
Which would have done you a lot more good that it did me.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:07:3902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Ah, so the variation of the "stop digging" trope is the height of your
>> imagination. Well, I guess from what you have to work with that isn't
>> unexpected.
>
>It beats "What's that, Lassy, what'd you say?!" "Bark, bark!" "There's
>someone trapped in the old well, you say, Lassy?!" "Bark!" "Gosh golly
>gee willikers, we gotta help 'em!"

So, you must be old, you said Lassie.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:08:2602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Well, yes, your use is. Since you didn't reference it in your
>> repsonse. And now you admit you copy and pasted it directly,
>> unreferenced use is by definition plagiarism, fucktube.
>
>Failure to answer the question noted, kooky. And I admitted nothing.
>Your fanfic delusional rantings are wholly manufactured.

Ah, so quoting the definition of Plagiarism is delusion.

Good to know.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:12:4102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> However, using a pop culture reference is not plagiarism as the only
>> thing used was a well and names.
>
>And a reference to a show that you failed to provide reference for,
>plagiarist.

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was incredibly stupid, even for you. You know they have these
dictionary things online that if you enter the word in them it will
give you the definition.

Now, from a personal point of view, please der gawd, don't stop
defining words, they are quite the most hilarious dumbass thing you
do, Mr. Petard.

Tee Hee

>> Seriously, every little thing just goes right on by your pointy little
>> head.
>
>Says Mr. I'm A Fucking Hypocrite Who's Psychologically Projecting My
>Retardation and Failures Onto Others, But I'm Too Stupid To Figure Out
>Why.

Woohoo! Caps ranting!!!!!

He shoots! He scores! <FOG HORN BLARES>

<twirls>

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:14:1102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Now whine about wall of text because you were so stupid it had to be
>> explained, as usual.
>
>You just love frothing, is all.

(No irony below here, move along, nothing to see)
>Well, go on, froth more, kooky. Lots more. In fact, I think I'll have
>you froth like this for the next few years, each and every day. For
>every day you miss, you'll be called a sniveling coward (and I'll be
>keeping count), and for every day you do post, you'll be called an
>auto-froth textwalling wingnut.
>
>How's that sound to you, Frothy?

That was quite frothy, thanks.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:15:1002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, it disappointed you to find out that youe are just the target not
>> the target audience. That must have hurt.
>
>More word soup, rife with spelling errors and logical inconsistencies.
>
>You're really *not* very good at this, are you, Frothy?

So, as usual your reading didn't make sense.

And a spelling lame, how cute.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:16:2402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Who were you quoting, cupcake? Palagiarism again. You really need to
>> work on your own skills rather than using other peoples work.
>
>Well, according to the world's biggest fucking hypocrite, using a pop
>culture reference is not plagiarism, as the only thing used was names.
>Hell, I didn't even use a well in that reference.
>
>Got any more things you'd like to be booted in the nuts about?
>
><snicker>

But you referenced Amos & Andy, I guess that makes you REALLY old,
cupcake. That is your own standard...

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:19:1702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Get it, fat ass? You're old and dated, and so is your material. You
>>>fucked up and showed your age, you fucked up and let slip how dated
>>>your shitty material is.
>>
>> I see, so in your delusion, I am old, fat and gay.
>
>No, in reality, by your own admission, you are old and fat. By your
>replies and responses here, you are closeted or severely afraid of
>being seen as gay.

Really so stating that:
If I were gay your lames wouldn't matter
If I were straight your lames wouldn't matter

So, do tell, how does your lame work, Which of the two possibilities
is what you think would be your targeted effect?

But since you are the one that constantly goes on an on about being
gay, I'll let other people make up their own minds what that all
means.

DSM-IV has a lot to say there.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:20:2902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> However, as has been proven by your own words your are:
>> Stupid, unimagnative, plagiarising and delusional.
>
>Sorry... no. Kicking your ass all over AUK is none of those things.
>And since this is coming from Mr. Psychological Projection himself,
>that *must* mean that *he* is "stupid, unimaginative, plagiarizing,
>and delusional".
>
>And he is. What a surprise.

Shorter Kook: "I'M WINNING DAMMIT!!!!!"

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:25:5002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> That is pretty pathetic you can't even come up with a delusion worse
>> than your own real life.
>
>Oh, please to be frothing tenfold about what your delusions are
>telling you about my real life. This fanfic I've just *got* to hear.

You completely overestimate any interest I have in you. It would
require quantum math to describe just how uninterested I am.

Unlike kooks, people like me don't give a Ratz Ass about your pathetic
life. Truly, not even a little, and no amount of begging, like above,
would ever make me evince any interest.

So, you can just stop begging.

The other point is, I know the difference between when I make
something up and reality. Something you are unable to do on any level.
The simple proof, when you are asked to provide the MID to the
statements you claim are made, you just run away foaming that you
don;t have to prove your delusions are real.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:39:2402/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Just a minor point here, cupcake, if by referencing a common pop
>> culture trope one time makes me old, what would it be if one were
>> referencing multiple older pop culture tropes multiple times? Just
>> want to see what the deluion-a-matic can come up with on that one?
>
>Oh, you mean the Amos and Andy reference? Buggy whips? Horse shoes?
>Just trying to make an oldster feel at home... old folks are alarmed
>and frightened by the big, bad modern world, so we paint a picture of
>cobblestone streets, horses as transportation, gaslight lamps and none
>of that damnable interwebby thing!
>
>In your case, it doesn't appear to be helping, as your delusions have
>taken over, and you're auto-frothing now.

So, your hilariously dumb rules don't apply to you.

As for your newest delusion, *giggle*.

You know, one thing about having been around AUK for a decade or so is
that a lot of people know who I am and what I do.

So, the only one here that wouldn't know anything in that regard,
would be you.

So, by definition, that was a really funny delusion.

Please don't stop, it truly cracks me up.

Mff pffmppmmmpmfpmfffm mpmppffmfmmpfmp mfpmpp pmppppppffppfmm
fmpmfpmmmfmp ppmppffmmfmp ppfmpf fmpmfpmpp
pmpppfppfpmppmfppfmfmmfffmmfmpfmm mffppp MmmFmfPmp mmmpffmpp
mpppppmfmmffpppmppmpppfffmm, pfmpffppfmpfmppfmmfmmppfpfffmm,
fmmmmfmffmpppppfmpmfffmmfmpfmm, mmmmpmppmmffpppfmm mmmpppmpm
mfpmmmmmfpmpmpppfffmm.

U2VlIGlmIGhlIGtub3dzIGJhc2UgNjQgb3IgS2Vubnk=

Have fun, cupcake. First one is easy. I wrote the second one myself
back in the *old days*.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:39:5702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Now you are just repeating yourself. Do you feel that makes you look
>> less or more delusional?
>
>Same old

Just generally delusional then.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:47:1602/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>Wow, that was like a flame, only retarded and boring.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.
>
>Really, ANOTHER fucking tired, lame, boring, weak response. What was
>that I said about you being mentally unable to update your game? Yeah,
>your hardware lacks the necessary features to download the next
>flamepack, so you're stuck making these pathetic little puffs of smoke
>and bragging about what a badass you used to be "back in my day".

Not to be overly pedantic here, but the reason one points out the kook
IKYABWAI is that the kook IKYABWAI is defined as one of the 10 stock
lames:

Originally compiled by Kadaitch Man
: 1. Spank! Nice backpedal! You replied, so I win (dance, owned
: etc). You are my bitch. Spank!
: 2. Slurp! etc.
: 3. My rules count. I won't reply anymore, therefore, I win, etc.
: 4. Sheep-fucker, fag, native, fuck-your-mother, -sister, -brother,
: -father. Cock-sucker, asshole, brain-damaged, retard, jackass,
: newbie, donkey, incompetent, monkey, boring, asswipe, loser,
: child, immature, paedophile, head, groin, etc.
: 5. Testicles, anus, penis, faecal matter, urine, etc.
: 6. blink (clueless)
: 7. MEOW, repeat, same old ... etc.
: 8. Typo, spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehension lame.
: 9. I'm rubber, you're glue! IKYABWAI, truth hurts, takes one to
: know one. So you don't know the answer then? Get a life!
: 10. Whine/pout/flip-flop.

So far you have produced
1
3
4
7
8
9
10

You are well on the way to collecting the full set of stock lames.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:49:5202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, no clue what is happening in the news in the last 70+ years.
>
>Translation:
>"Us old-timers read magazines. Young people have that damnable
>interwebby thing, with the tubes and the twitters and such! New
>fangled technowizardry, it'll steal your soul and spy on you through
>the CPU screen!"

Tee Hee

If anyone is still left reading this tripe, DO NOT TELL HIM!

Not that empirical data could ever override such well ensconced
delusions.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:50:2302/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, pop cultural references are lost on you and you confuse fictional
>> TV with real news.
>
>You made a reference to an old-time TV show, I made a reference to an
>old-time magazine. At least I had the presence of mind to make a
>reference to something that's still around. You're just making
>references to ancient and forgotten history, grandpa. And you're
>plagiarizing what you write, by your own definition of the word.
>
>SPNAK!

Wow, a #1, shocking.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:54:0202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Your delusions run deeper than even I imagined.
>
>Pot, meet kettle. Kettle's an upstanding member of society who
>contributes time, money and other resources to several worthy causes.
>Pot is an old obese Alzheimer's sufferer who poops himself twice
>daily.

Feel free to place a mid inline where you feel I have describe
anything delusional.

<MID GOES HERE>

I will just copy and paste from above:

"Pot is an old obese Alzheimer's sufferer who poops himself twice
daily."

I am guessing Irony isn't in your vocabulary?

BTW you left out the gay part of your evolving delusion, what happened
did it slip your mind.

Irony, part deux.

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 22:54:5202/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Except for the part where your analogy fails. Other than that it was
>> perfectly in line with your previous attempts.
>
>Except for the part where it didn't fail.

"NUH UH!"

way to show how hard you can hit back, spanky.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:00:1002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Should I mention that the Petard was a 16th century breaching device?
>
>Yeah, I know, you retard. The reference was to you laying a camoflouge
>trap, lying in wait, growing impatient that your trap hadn't caught
>anything, then running out, ripping the camoflouge cover off the trap
>and diving in headfirst, so you could say your stupidly laid trap
>caught *something*.

So, your point or reference, by your definitions is 16th century.
Since you referenced a 16th century device. Unless you feel your rules
do not apply to you?

That would be a #3.

>> Given that and your consecutive foams about age and a TV pop culture
>> reference that does appear to be making you less stable than yur usual
>> manic self, I will go with *hoisted*.
>
>Oh, but you argued so vociferously that it was "hoist", present tense.
>You even lambasted me quite verbosely for using "hoisted"... and now
>we know why you're known as Mr. Fucking Hypocrite.
>
>> <twirls>

And the idiot fails to recognize the reason for the quotes. You do
know why they are called quotes? Maybe because they quote from
somewhere else. Now I wonder, just where would we have found someone
using "hoisted"?

Really, a truly awesome failure.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:02:2102/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Really, so your definition of imagination is just using the same
>> sentences ad infinitum and applying a well known pop cultural meme to
>> a situation as a referential and then playing off the referential is
>> unimaginative to you.
>
>No, that's *your* definition, oldster. "Hoist with one's own petard",
>indeed.

Maybe you could end the suspense and tell everyone how IKYABWAI are
the height of imagination.

BTW, since the first couple times didn't sink in, you illiterate
fuckturtle:
"Hoist with his own petard"

Seriously, as I said, you may be 2 or 3 of the five stupidest people
on USENET.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:03:0902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, foam on, brave Sir Robin, foam on! <- Pop Culture 1970s!!!!!
>
>Plagiarist.

I'd suggest a dictionary, but there are words of many sillybells in
there and it would just confuse you even further.

The fact the correct definition sits to the right did not dissuade you
from your illiteracy.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:03:4702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> OH NOES! WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW!!! MOAR AGE FAT GAY!!!
>
>It's what my target audience not only demands, it's what he *is*.

Translation: "I do what the voices tell me"

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:04:3702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>><taps shoulder>
>>>Excuse me, but those aren't my nuts you're kicking with such abandon.
>>>They're yours. That you don't feel yourself booting your own nuts,
>>>wow, that says a lot.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking IKYABWAI.
>
>Really, ANOTHER fucking stuck in a rut, worn out, used over and over
>until even he's sick of hearing it lamerism.

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:05:0902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>>>You do realize you're getting your kook ass kicked squarely and
>>>repeatedly, yes? Your voluminous screed is evidence of your pain, the
>>>virtual yelp heard round the world.
>>
>> Really, ANOTHER fucking DELUSION.

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:08:5902/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> So, your new delusion is that typing a handful of paragraph across the
>> course of a few ours as time permits will cause my keyboard to wear
>> out.
>
>No, your creating an 800+ line screeding textwall will cause your
>keyboard to wear out. Especially since you'll be forced to do it again
>and again, day after day, for *years*.

How do you explain how it went from 896 lines to 1314 with only you
responding?

I know, I hacked your server, again, right?

Realy, do you have ANY clue how USENET works?

--

The Delimited Ratz

Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar

2 Jul 2012, 23:19:0302/07/2012
Fred Hall <fkh...@databasix.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:36:34 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Phoenix
> <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> wrote in <jsrc10$9eg$1...@news.mixmin.net>:
>
>>The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-FNVW (aka Fred Hall), in
>><news:jsr9ro$gvb$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> did thusly write:
>>
>>> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:25:20 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Phoenix
>>> <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> wrote in

>>> Jesus, Drano, do you have to be so tedious?
>>
>>Winning is tedium to you. Noted.
>>
>>*That* must be why you're a welfare-mooching, no bank account, can
>>barely afford the rent on his 1976 Hillcrest single-wide wheels-on
>>trailer, cat food eating, cheapest of cheap booze swilling, spanging
>>on the freeway on-ramp with a cardboard sign loser.
>>
>>In your own words, you are "Just like Emmett.".
>>
>>> Thread dropping Peg Boy.
>>
>>Fred Hall, please stop referring to me as your homosexual lover. I
>>know you enjoy that activity as much as Checkmate does, but your
>>continual begging me to join you is becoming tedious.
>
> You'd best get cracking on Mr Dollar's awards, Drano. Or are you too
> cowardly to do so? My guess is you lack the creativity to come up
> with 20 new awards, Peg Boy.

Your prediction was, of course, spot on.

Not 20.

Not 15.

Not 10, 9, 8, 7 or 6.

Five. Just 5.

--
"Including creationism in science curriculum is like including study of the tooth fairy in dental school."

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:19:4702/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Here is a question, cupcake, what makes you think it is a mechanical
>> keyboard that can wear out? Oh, that is right, you cannot imagine
>> anything that is not part of your own life. Getting outside that
>> comfort zone of your own little world frightens you.
>
><sigh> Because you've stated in one of your previous posts that you
>were having trouble TYPING because you hurt your fingers catching a
>falling electronics card.
>
>But do go on lying... or is your personal life as full of delusion as
>your posts are?
>
>Petard, retard?

OH DEER GAWD
How many years ago was that post, you illiterate drum*? In those days
the closest to virtual we had was chicklet pads. I do have 2 computers
with hard keyboards. One is actually a PS2 keyboard, thats the old
1.6GHZ Athlon I use as an FTP server. The web server is a bit more up
to date, probably 5 years old now, USB on there.

Probably still have that roll up chicklet in the attic but the keys
on that wore out in no time, they sucked.

I know you have a lot invested in your seriously stupid delusions, but
even you should be able to read dates. Or is your delusion insisting
that NOTHING has changed over the years.

Quite honestly I am gobsmakcked at how stupid you are.

Now if you could read headers there is something REALLY old in there.
But you are quite too stupid to make it to the headers let alone have
a chance of reading them.

*as in beaten

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:21:2002/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>> Sad how you kids cannot keep up with modern technology.
>
>Sad to see an oldster lying to try to keep up with the kids.

Well, I bet you have all sorts of high techy kind college sheepskins,
right?

Cmon., lay em out for us. I am sure we all need a good laugh at your
next delusion.

--

The Delimited Ratz
Message has been deleted

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:25:0802/07/2012
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>Yes, your exit STARTEGY (mechanical or intellectual? <snicker>) is
>that you'll auto-froth until your fingers drop off, then you'll
>obsessively type with your nose until it's flat, then you'll try the
>mouth stick, and finally you'll try voice dictation, only to find it's
>gotten a mind of its own and keeps calling you "AGE FAT GAY!!!". Of
>course, you'll blame all your mistakes on it.
>
>"Beave Sir Robin"? What kind of porn are you watching?

"I type like shit". Unlike you my brain works a whole shitload faster
than the hands, always have.

If you had properly stalked me you would see that all through my posts
for years and years. Why, because I don't give a shit, I figure if you
are too stupid to figure out what I wrote you weren't smart enough to
understand what I wrote to begin with.

So which kind of stupid are you, since it seem you can't figure it out
without whining like a little bitch?

Oh, yeah, #8

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:28:0102/07/2012
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 03:19:03 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
"Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar" <ytjo...@gmail.com> got double secret
That sucks frogs dicks, there is a reason I was on hiatus, lack of
anything approaching quality kooks.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

2 Jul 2012, 23:33:3102/07/2012
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:50:08 -0700 (Seattle), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, @Jeff-Relf.Me got double secret probation for
writing:

>?<PRE>
>Mixmin is one of those "free" ( i.e. censored ) servers, no ?
>
>Plonk everything from Mixmin, AIOE and Eternal-September;
>only idiots use them.

Jeff, you are an idiot.

Just in case no one has ever told you.

--

The Delimited Ratz

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 23:52:1302/07/2012
Aratzio, in <news:1jo4v7hdhpj0pfc3k...@4ax.com> did
thusly write:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
> for writing:
>
>>> Here is a question, cupcake, what makes you think it is a mechanical
>>> keyboard that can wear out? Oh, that is right, you cannot imagine
>>> anything that is not part of your own life. Getting outside that
>>> comfort zone of your own little world frightens you.
>>
>><sigh> Because you've stated in one of your previous posts that you
>>were having trouble TYPING because you hurt your fingers catching a
>>falling electronics card.
>>
>>But do go on lying... or is your personal life as full of delusion as
>>your posts are?
>>
>>Petard, retard?
>
> OH DEER GAWD
> How many years ago was that post, you illiterate drum*?

You hurt your fingers on or about 04 Mar 2010 catching a falling
electronics card. The pins on the card perforated your fingers.
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/c7883d2078e2246a
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/e935d5455fbccfa4

> In those days

2 years and 4 months ago is "in those days"?

Who's delusional here? Or could it be that you're incapable of reading
headers?

<snicker>

--
/\ Properly known as James - Send Email by subtracting remove phrase
\ /\ THERE IS NO CABAL -- LONG LIVE THE CABAL
\/ \ Join Smith & Outlaw Junk Commercial Email!! -
http://www.cauce.org

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 23:52:2602/07/2012
Aratzio, in <news:gse4v7tnhqgo83cqu...@4ax.com> did
thusly write:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
> for writing:
>
>>> Cmon you can
>>> explain how that works, how just one person, only one couldn't read
>>> the post and that it isn't his fault.
>>
>>Cmon, you can explain how that works, how just one person fucks up his
>>posts so they don't propagate properly, and when told about it, fixes
>>his fuckup, and that it *isn't* his fault.

Might I also add that you admitted that your NSP had crashed, and you
were on a backup server (which you used as an excuse for getting your
ass kicked severely and repeatedly... the world's lamest cop-out from
the world's lamest kook)... more evidence that you're a fucking coward
who can't own up to his mistakes, instead trying to drown them in
screed. Your nearly 90 ranting, wild-eyed, foaming at the mouth
screeds tonight are ample evidence.

> fuckin' n00b.

Says the retard who just foamed (if my count is correct) 88 screedy
text-wall replies to just a few of my posts. A record, I believe, in
getting a kook to froth.

If you're working that hard, that's your tacit admission that you've
lost, that your ass is so blistered you've got no *choice* but to
dance your little kook dance, because you sure as hell can't sit down.
Sorry you wasted your entire day like that.

Remember me saying this. Oh, how prescient am I:
>>If you can't bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance, you'll baffle us
>>with your psychobabble, and if that fails, you'll bury us in screed.

You tried bullshit and psychobabble yesterday, now comes your screed,
you auto-froth textwalling wingnut.

SPNAK!
SPNAK!
Spnak!
spnak!

Ooohhh, that self-spank of yours was so vicious, it echoed.

Yer pwned, fuckin' n00b. I win.

As a reward for proving your ownership, I hereby bestow upon you by
FNVW decree the following awards:

Loony Maroon Award - yer about as loony as they come, loon.
Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award - you moron.
Blistered Ass Award - SPNAK!
Unabomber Surprise - Frothy.

Five awards in one month (you're also nominated for the Busted Urinal,
which I just seconded... surprise, surprise), looks like July is going
to be your month to shine, Screedy McFrothyKook.

Now continue foaming at the mouth, Old Creepy Meat-Gazing Grandpa With
A Mangina. Your FVNW (who also happens to be your owner) demands it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have FNVW duties to attend to.

[Tor] Phoenix

2 Jul 2012, 23:53:2602/07/2012
The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-FNVW (aka Fred Hall), in
<news:jsrd0v$kui$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> did thusly post-hump
late into the night:

> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:36:34 +0000 (UTC), [Tor] Phoenix
> <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> wrote in <jsrc10$9eg$1...@news.mixmin.net>:
>
>>The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-FNVW (aka Fred Hall), in
>><news:jsr9ro$gvb$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> did thusly write:

Request denied, cat food consuming kook. Mr. Dollar can damn well
accept his being nominated to the regular bank of awards, or he can...
well, accept his being nominated to the regular bank of awards. He has
little other choice.

As for the "20 new awards"... again, request denied. The New Kook
Awards will simply lift the old kook awards from the smoking ruins of
your overthrown kingdom, revamp them and update them, and use them
as-is.

If you don't like it, you're always free to sue for copyright
infringement or some such. I'm sure there's a lawyer out there
somewhere who'd be willing to be paid in food stamps, tins of cat food
and cheap booze over a kooksoot about silly awards that mean
absolutely nothing, but to which you've dedicated your pathetic life,
to the detriment of... well, your pathetic life.

Aratzio

3 Jul 2012, 00:10:2603/07/2012
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 03:52:13 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>Aratzio, in <news:1jo4v7hdhpj0pfc3k...@4ax.com> did
>thusly write:
>
>> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
>> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
>> for writing:

>>><sigh> Because you've stated in one of your previous posts that you
>>>were having trouble TYPING because you hurt your fingers catching a
>>>falling electronics card.
>>>
>>>But do go on lying... or is your personal life as full of delusion as
>>>your posts are?
>>>
>>>Petard, retard?
>>
>> OH DEER GAWD
>> How many years ago was that post, you illiterate drum*?
>
>You hurt your fingers on or about 04 Mar 2010 catching a falling
>electronics card. The pins on the card perforated your fingers.
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/c7883d2078e2246a
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.karl-malden.nose/msg/e935d5455fbccfa4

So, you imagine that technology would not change? Seriously you are
quite the stupid one aren't you.

You do see in that post "I Type like shit"?
Gee, I wonder, delusionboi, just how stupid you are that you expected
that fact to change in 2 years?

>> In those days
>
>2 years and 4 months ago is "in those days"?

In technology, yes, but someone with your supposed self claimed
knowledge should know that. The ubiquitous nature of the pads and
virtual devices mean they are everywhere now. Maybe it hasn't made it
to where you live? Touch screen computers with virtual keyboards are
the norm, lots more desk space and a big monitor to boot.

Maybe you are not up on the latest toys?

>Who's delusional here? Or could it be that you're incapable of reading
>headers?
>
><snicker>

Sad, you feel 2010 is so current. But losers gotta cope with their
loser crap until someone hands down their obsolete crap for them to
use.

Maybe you should post your sysinfo and impress everyone with your
totally rawkin top of the line Alienware Gamer Syatem.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

3 Jul 2012, 00:15:3603/07/2012
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 03:52:26 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
for writing:

>Aratzio, in <news:gse4v7tnhqgo83cqu...@4ax.com> did
>thusly write:
>
>> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:26:32 +0000 (UTC), in the land of alt.aratzio,
>> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> got double secret probation
>> for writing:

>>>Cmon, you can explain how that works, how just one person fucks up his
>>>posts so they don't propagate properly, and when told about it, fixes
>>>his fuckup, and that it *isn't* his fault.
>
>Might I also add that you admitted that your NSP had crashed, and you
>were on a backup server (which you used as an excuse for getting your
>ass kicked severely and repeatedly... the world's lamest cop-out from
>the world's lamest kook)... more evidence that you're a fucking coward
>who can't own up to his mistakes, instead trying to drown them in
>screed. Your nearly 90 ranting, wild-eyed, foaming at the mouth
>screeds tonight are ample evidence.

Too bad that was a whole day later. Ooopsie, fail cupcake.

But it was a nice try, fukin' N00b

>> fuckin' n00b.
>
>Says the retard who just foamed (if my count is correct) 88 screedy
>text-wall replies to just a few of my posts. A record, I believe, in
>getting a kook to froth.

Nope, those were snips you were whining about. Should have been more.
I mush be slipping.

Now, either you respond to each and every one of them or they each and
every one count as SPNAK, BITCH!

>If you're working that hard, that's your tacit admission that you've
>lost, that your ass is so blistered you've got no *choice* but to
>dance your little kook dance, because you sure as hell can't sit down.
>Sorry you wasted your entire day like that.

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA
You imagine that was hard? Wow, you really have no idea how a
newsreader works do you?

Fuckin' clueless n00b.

>Remember me saying this. Oh, how prescient am I:
>>>If you can't bullshit us with your pseudo-brilliance, you'll baffle us
>>>with your psychobabble, and if that fails, you'll bury us in screed.
>
>You tried bullshit and psychobabble yesterday, now comes your screed,
>you auto-froth textwalling wingnut.
>
>SPNAK!
> SPNAK!
> Spnak!
> spnak!
>
>Ooohhh, that self-spank of yours was so vicious, it echoed.
>
>Yer pwned, fuckin' n00b. I win.

BWAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>As a reward for proving your ownership, I hereby bestow upon you by
>FNVW decree the following awards:
>
>Loony Maroon Award - yer about as loony as they come, loon.
>Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award - you moron.
>Blistered Ass Award - SPNAK!
>Unabomber Surprise - Frothy.
>
>Five awards in one month (you're also nominated for the Busted Urinal,
>which I just seconded... surprise, surprise), looks like July is going
>to be your month to shine, Screedy McFrothyKook.
>
>Now continue foaming at the mouth, Old Creepy Meat-Gazing Grandpa With
>A Mangina. Your FVNW (who also happens to be your owner) demands it.
>
>Now, if you'll excuse me, I have FNVW duties to attend to.
>
><snicker>

YAY FAKE FNVW AWARDS!!!!!

You did leave out the *STOMP* SO THERE part.

But only five, fuck, that tard Dollar got that many and I totlly
fucked with you MUCH more than he did.

So, yeah, you failed at that one too.

--

The Delimited Ratz

Aratzio

3 Jul 2012, 00:21:0903/07/2012

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:52:02 -0700

You really are incredibly stupid. See the date? Octanews crashed on
Saturday night.

So how does that timeline work? Cmon, you can come up with something
that can cover up your complete and utter failure at every fucking
turn?

Shall we go to the Headers for you most hilarious and repetitive
fuckup?

You aren't going to touch this one are you stupid?

:
:Pay special attention to the MID on the end of the references line
:Hint: <jsoucq$c5v$1...@news.mixmin.net>
:
:Post #1:
::From: Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
::Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
::Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 11:51:33 -0700
::From: Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
::Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio,alt.free.newsservers
::Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 12:09:45 -0700
:
:OH DEER GAWD
:Those mids are the same. What could that possibly mean.
:
:Does that mean Socky is a complete fuckin' n00b.
:
:Why, yes, that is exactly what it means.

--

The Delimited Ratz
It's loading more messages.