Why do racists have low IQ's

RLM

Oct 6, 2009, 3:18:14 AM10/6/09
An explanation of jeSSe's case.
http://www.clubs.psu.edu/up/sayar/riqs.htm
(with an important bibliography)

WHY DO RACISTS HAVE LOW IQs?

Studies going back over 50 years have repeatedly arrived at the same conclusion -- racists
have lower IQs than non-racists. The average intelligence quotient (IQ) of all members of
the human race is 100 on the Stanford-Binet scale, as illustrated in the bell curves in
the figure below. The average IQ of racists is up to 4 IQ points less than this (Montagu
1952 & 1988, Allport 1946, Frenkel-Brunswick and Sanford 1945). The reasons this is true
are not entirely clear. Does racism attract the unintelligent or do the unintelligent
default into racist mentalities? An exploration of this phenomenon can be most informative.

Since the average IQ of a racist is less than the average, racists have two-digit IQs,
while normal people have three-digit IQs, on the average. This applies to Nazi skinheads,
American Nazis, the oxymoronic Aryan supremacists, Christian Identity fanatics,
anti-semites, non-denominational bigots, and other such social rejects. The figure above
is based on a standard deviation of 10, and is normalized for matching populations.

Many studies have explored the psychology of racism and the familial and social
backgrounds of racists. Some interesting generalities can be extracted from these studies,
including the fact that racists tend to be conservatives, conformists, Republicans, and
hypochondriacs. The high incidence of conservatism, conformism, and Republicanism are all
related phenomena. That is, one would expect a conformist to be a conservative, and a
conservative to be a Republican, and a Republican to be a conformist, etc. But, why would
they tend to be hypochondriacs? Perhaps they blame their body parts for imaginary
illnesses in the same way they blame parts of society for imaginary social illnesses.

The arguments of racism have been demonstrated time and again to be illogical and
irrational. For example, racists claim that so-called white people are "superior" to
so-called black people. Ignoring for the moment the inability of science to draw a sharp
line between those who are subjectively considered to be white and those who are
subjectively considered to be black, lets consider the claims of superiority by racist
supremacists.

As we look around us in America today we see a country full of diversity in which American
blacks and other citizens of non-European descent excel in all the arts and sciences, in
all aspects of business, in all political arenas, and in all athletics and other social
activities. From our military commanders, to our religious and political leaders, to our
star athletes both Olympic and professional, to our fastest-growing independent
businesses, and in all genres of the entertainments fields -- art, music, acting,
directing, film-making, etc. -- we witness a growing disproportionate dominance of
non-whites, and this in spite of centuries of oppression and the continued denial of equal
opportunities. Their successes are undeniable and ubiquitous, and yet the racists of our
times act as if they are completely blind to this manifest proof that superiority of
whites is a dying mirage.

Racists wear horse's blinders at the sight of the media heroes of our age -- Muhammed Ali,
Martin Luther King, Michael Jordan, Condoleeza Rice, the Williams sisters, Tiger Woods,
Barry Bonds, Colin Powell, Janet and LaToya Jackson, Sidney Poiter and Samuel Jackson,
Sammy Sosa, Michael Johnson, the list goes on endlessly. They are deaf to the sound of
world records regularly being shattered. They are dumb in their speech when asked to
explain such obvious contradictions. Are racists deaf, dumb, and blind, or are they simply
of such limited intelligence that they cannot recognize the truth when it is placed in
bright lights before them?

Let's consider some examples of what passes for intelligence in the sub-society of what is
truly an oxymoron, Aryan supremacy. Even the word "Aryan" is itself a mockery of the
truth. The Aryan race doesn't exist, and has never existed. It is a myth invented by the
Nazis to promote politically expedient propaganda. Hitler himself admitted that he knew
there never were any Aryans, and that the notion merely served Nazi purposes, no more. All
Aryan supremacists stand naked in the light of truth, but are unable to comprehend the
fact that they have no clothes. Is it due to mentally deficiency, or are they really aware
of this false myth? It's hard to say for sure, but their limited intelligence is certainly
a factor in their confusion.

In America's war against terrorism, we should not forget about the domestic terrorists
that have sprouted in our own backyard. Nazis, skinheads, and other bigots are
anti-American by their very nature. If America is a nation of all races, religions, and
cultures, then the enemies of any of those races, religions, and cultures are enemies of
America. The attempts on the part of Nazi skinheads and the KKK to intimidate or encourage
acts of violence against innocent people because of their race or creed is terrorism by
definition. Once al Qaeda has been shut down, it would be prudent to focus America's
attention on cleaning up all the nests of racist extremists that are festering inside our
own borders. They are all just terrorists waiting to commit an act against Americans.

Some of the more radical anti-racist groups say that the only way to change a racist's
mind is with a shotgun blast to the head. We at SAYAR disagree that violence is a proper
response to what is essentially a mental disease. We believe that *education is the key to
erasing racism*, and that this could be accomplished within the space of a single
generation if we simply show children the light of truth, and dispel the darkness of
ignorance.