Violent niggers

Jesse

Mar 3, 2009, 11:40:05 PM3/3/09
Here are some stats for newlyweds RLM & ma'shit to ponder.
Web site has many graphs ,,, You do know how to read a graph, right RLM ?
If you need some help, no doubt your new mate will be willing to hold
your little hand and guide you through it.

```````````````````````````

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and statistics.

In the United States, when it comes to race relations, much is said
about white racism, which gives the illusion of Euro-american as a
violent and threatening community. Yet this is a deceiving and
prejudiced picture. A simple glance at the interracial figures show that
European Americans are often targeted for interracial crimes while they
seldom practice it.

Based on the victimization survey of the US Bureau of Justice, it is
possible to make an fairly accurate estimate of the magnitude of
interracial crime by converting into numbers the percentages given on
two statistical tables: table 42 -Distribution of single-offender
victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived
race of offender and table 48: Distribution of multiple-offender
victimizations, by type of crime, race of victims and perceived race of
offender. We can also use some figures from the FBI UCR Crime
reports.Doing this shows that in 2002 while there was, according to the
FBI UCR report, about 1 700 White on Black hate crimes, there were
nearly 2 million Black on White crimes. Yet, while the statistics for
hate crimes receive extensive media coverage, the statistics for
interracial crimes are rarely mentioned. this is what leads to a
mistaken and stereotyped vision of Euro-Americans and the way they
relate to people of other races.

If one look at interracial crime as a whole, Black on White interracial
crime largely outnumber White on Black interracial crime. Oddly, while
"white racism", about 1700 crimes, is often used to justify Black people
resentment and agressivity toward Whites, White people are not suppose
to feel a thing or the slightest resentment for the ceaseless racial
violence of which they are the target.

While the african-american community is presented as a victim group,
facts & numbers show that the day of Jiw Crow's America are long gone,
it is now blacks who are the most violent group toward other racial
groups in America while European-Americans are the more targetted for
interracial violence. Blacks are safer today when they are amongst
whites than when they are among their own community. That isn't true for
whites, who are not as safe around Blacks as among their own community.
Indeed, the statistics show that while most criminality is intra-racial
from the victims point of view, (white on white and Black on Black) from
the offender point of view, Black criminality is, for many types of
crime, interracial: Black criminal assault more Whites or as many Whites
as they assault other Blacks. It would therefore be more accurate to say
that today, European Americans are living in Louis Farrakhan's America.

The Interracial crime pattern might also impact the hate crime
statistics. It is likely that this kind of criminality also provides an
opportunity for the criminal to act on his racial hostility toward
whites. For example, known black gangs, such as the 5 percenters, openly
express racial hostility and have beliefs similar to the Nation of
Islam. The Geraldine Davidson Murder is another example an example of
the link between interracial crime and anti-white crime; it began as
simple mugging but there were very strong racist overtone, the criminals
had also a history of hate crimes done while commiting burglaries. The
Wichita Massacre during which Jonathan & Reginald Carr, two
african-american who had previously attacked other european-americans,
mugged, raped and finally executed five white victims by making them
undress, kneel in a row then executing them, has come to many to
symbolize the dramatic nature of black on white interracial crime.

If the number of Black on White interracial crimes was roughly 1.9
millions, this means about 10 millions such crimes are affecting the
White population every 5 years, 20 millions in 10 years.... Then it must
be taken into account that it is not just the victim who is affected but
also her familie and friends. Counting a family of two parents and two
children, the figure for victims or people who are affected by the
ripples of Black on White Crime could be multiplied by 4; in 10 years,
about 80 millions European Americans would somehow be affected by this
phenomenon. It would be worth asking if the huge number of crimes done
by black criminals doesn't have "some" impact on race relations in
America, yet this topic is rarely mentionned and examined.

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm

Jan

Mar 4, 2009, 3:32:36 AM3/4/09
Black people are more violent than white people, you wrote.
Then the right question in my opinion is; why are they more violent?
There is a reason for everything, and unless we do something with the
reason, the violence we see
today will never stop. First of all, let us stop looking at people as black
and white, but as human beeings.
Let us give all human beings the same rights. Let every child living in a
country which can affort it, get free education and free medical care. If
everybody had the same rights, then violence would dissapear.....
Why do you dissapear in a mountain of numbers, when the answer to the
problem is simple?

"Jesse" <z...@so.org> skrev i melding

RLM

Mar 4, 2009, 3:54:29 AM3/4/09
Jesse a écrit :

> Here are some stats for newlyweds RLM & ma'shit to ponder.
> Web site has many graphs ,,, You do know how to read a graph, right RLM?
> If you need some help, no doubt your new mate will be willing to hold
> your little hand and guide you through it.

= pretentious braggart....

As for your so-called "stats" coming from a racist site, it is very easy to demonstrate that
they are a fake .
The reality after FBI reports : http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hatecrime2002.pdf

And if you want the 2007 FBI stats, the fifures are
Anti-White 749
Anti-Black 2,658

A nazi remains always a nazi : he lies.