Dark muslims attack female Jew in Paris

Jesse

Aug 17, 2007, 2:46:29 AM8/17/07
I imagine it will be hard to find these guys, as the description of "dark
muslim male" applies to 75% of Paris.

Young Jewish woman, 23, attacked in Paris by hooded men
By Haaretz Staff

A 23-year-old Jewish woman was attacked Thursday in Noisy-le-Grand, near
Paris, by two youths who beat her and shouted anti-Semitic slogans, said the
French National Bureau of Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism.

"I thought I was going to die because nobody came to help me," said the
woman, only identified as Rebecca, according to the European Jewish Press.

The EJP reported yesterday that she was attacked in front of her house by two
youths of "African origin" whose heads were covered by hoods and their faces
hidden by scarfs. One of the two was later arrested by police and put in
custody.
They shouted "You dirty Jew" at the woman before stealing the mobile phone
she was using and beating her violently about the head and body, the EJP
reported. She suffered several bruises.

According to Rebecca, the two aggressors recognized her Jewish origin when
they saw a Star of David around her neck. Her father ran after them, but they
escaped.

At first she didn't mention the anti-Semitic character of the attack to
police out of fear for reprisals, but she did so later after speaking to the
National Bureau of Vigilance against anti-Semitism.

"She was afraid and very disturbed," Sammy Ghozan, head of the Bureau, told
the EJP.

froggy

Aug 17, 2007, 4:25:04 AM8/17/07
Jesse a écrit :

Nothing on the CRIF messageboard....

--
Froggy

"Les cons ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnaît."

Michel Audiard, "Les Tontons Flingueurs" (1963)