Why isnt France helping Lebanon?

LibsDontGetIt

Jul 24, 2006, 3:16:00 PM7/24/06
Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people with
humanitarian aide? Why do the French sit on their asses and only blame
America?

--
The battle between Saladin and Richard marked the high point of the
Crusades, the first major clash between Islam and Western Christendom, which

Montesquiou

Jul 24, 2006, 3:32:19 PM7/24/06

"LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: q%8xg.20457$Bx.1...@bignews5.bellsouth.net...

> Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people with
> humanitarian aide? Why do the French sit on their asses and only blame
> America?

I had the same, but opposit question.

Why are the gutless vile Americans not helping the Lebanon's people with
humanitarian aide?
Why are the French helping the gutless vile Americans to leave the Lebano ?

I was very upset when I read that the French save 254 Amerlokes asking for
help.

The Amerikans are so racists. They hate the Blaks, the Jews and the French.

Two days ago a friend mine came back from Israel with 21 french jews
families (there is no futur there).

The Americans ( Episcopals and Baptistes), he told me, are in Israel only
for to turn Israel they Holy Land.

He was sad, very sad

Jesse

Jul 24, 2006, 4:24:26 PM7/24/06
<Montesquiou> wrote in news:44c5209e$0$1011$ba4a...@news.orange.fr:

> "LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
> news: q%8xg.20457$Bx.1...@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>> Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people with
>> humanitarian aide? Why do the French sit on their asses and only blame
>> America?
>>

> I had the same, but opposit question.
>
> Why are the gutless vile Americans not helping the Lebanon's people with
> humanitarian aide?
> Why are the French helping the gutless vile Americans to leave the Lebano ?
>
> I was very upset when I read that the French save 254 Amerlokes asking for
> help.

These were not "Americans", sorry.
These are arabs with a little peice of papaer saying that they are Americans.
Thank you for rescuing our arabs, and I hope you keep them.

Montesquiou

Jul 24, 2006, 4:33:13 PM7/24/06

"Jesse" <z...@so.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns980AA6E75B76Aew...@140.99.99.130...

Montesquiou

Jul 24, 2006, 4:57:12 PM7/24/06

"Jesse" <z...@so.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns980AA6E75B76Aew...@140.99.99.130...

I am serious Jesse.

Some time it is time to make fun, some time it is time to talk on important
matter.

As you know, I am not Jew, but my wife, my family and some of my friends
are.

I was talking about them. Pls, respect their fate.

Helas, people like you grow in a "hate world".

I know some American jews people like you.

You and them don't know who they have to hate.

They hate the French Jews because they are French.

I don't envy your life.

You are lost.

You don't know what you want.

You want to hate some one because you are so unhappy in your life in the US;

My dear Jesse : We don't hate you, we pity you.

Come with us, the life can be funy.

Allez, mon pote, Shalom.

The life is short, and we live "une fois seulement"

LARay

Jul 24, 2006, 5:12:04 PM7/24/06
LibsDontGetIt wrote:
> Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people . . .

The Lebanon's people? Do you mean the "Lebanese"? Jackass.

LibsDontGetIt

Jul 24, 2006, 5:19:52 PM7/24/06
Why? You French are always telling America to mind its business and now it
does and you assholes have something to say about it. You better wake up and
figure out where your hatred is to be directed.

--

<Montesquiou> wrote in message
> [...]

Montesquiou

Jul 24, 2006, 5:39:35 PM7/24/06

"LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: xPaxg.23318$Nt.1...@bignews8.bellsouth.net...

> Why? You French are always telling America to mind its business

Well, dear friend.
Sorry for my poor english (american ?)
However, I don't agree with you.
Why did you say that it is time for American to mind its business ?

You are very a Liberal, it is not ?

and now it
> does and you assholes have something to say about it.

It is very unfair to call the americans : assholes.

I have many americans friends and they are not such asshole

You better wake up and
> figure out where your hatred is to be directed.

Correct : I agree with you. I hope their hatred to be directed in the right
way.

sovereign

Jul 24, 2006, 6:13:59 PM7/24/06

"Jesse" <z...@so.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns980AA6E75B76Aew...@140.99.99.130...

Wrong Jesse..They are Americans.... Your Government said so on this piece of
papers called passport..!! So take them and keep them...!!
USA should be able to assume it's decisions.
BTW..My son is in Lebanon with it's Marine Regiment right now to rescue any
foreigner (American included)

Greyfish o|--}

fzer0

Jul 24, 2006, 6:16:12 PM7/24/06
LibsDontGetIt wrote:
> Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people with
> humanitarian aide? Why do the French sit on their asses and only blame
> America?

Liban : les Nations Unies lancent un appel humanitaire de 149 millions
de dollars

http://www.newspress.fr/pro/lorientlejour/co.asp?lang=FR&coid=177277&logo=&css=llj%2Ecss

L'Unicef demande 23,8 millions de dollars dans le cadre d'un appel
éclair pour la crise au Moyen-Orient

http://www.newspress.fr/pro/lorientlejour/co.asp?lang=FR&coid=177283&logo=&css=llj%2Ecss

LIBAN • La bureaucratie européenne freine l'aide humanitaire d'urgence

http://www.courrierinternational.com/article.asp?obj_id=64821

Proche-Orient: Rice en Israël après Beyrouth, aide américaine au Liban
(Les Etats-Unis annonçant une aide humanitaire de 30 millions de USD
pour le Liban.)

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/24072006/202/proche-orient-rice-en-israel-apres-beyrouth-aide-americaine-au.html

Everyone seem to be helping, what are you talking about?

The French army is still in Lebanon helping out all the French who wish
to live Lebanon (as the UK, USA, Sweden and etc are doing the same btw).

Now, why is Fox News' military Analyst Bill Cowan says that getting US
bombs to Israel is more important than American lives...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPdpwaxKVGI

Yeah.. Very "ironic"...

John of Aix

Jul 24, 2006, 7:34:34 PM7/24/06
LibsDontGetIt wrote:

Fuck off troll.

By the way, sigs have four lines maximum so in that to you show yourself
to be a moron of the first ilk.

John of Aix

Jul 24, 2006, 7:36:45 PM7/24/06
LibsDontGetIt wrote:

Why the fuck don't you learn to post like a civilised person redneck?.
Stupid piece of shit. Get back to your trailer arsehole, your sister
needs fucking.

Jesse

Jul 24, 2006, 7:55:40 PM7/24/06
<Montesquiou> wrote in news:44c534cb$0$850$ba4a...@news.orange.fr:

> "Jesse" <z...@so.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
> Xns980AA6E75B76Aew...@140.99.99.130...
>> <Montesquiou> wrote in news:44c5209e$0$1011$ba4a...@news.orange.fr:
>>

>>> "LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message
>>> de news: q%8xg.20457$Bx.1...@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>>>>

>>> I had the same, but opposit question.
>>>
>>> Why are the gutless vile Americans not helping the Lebanon's people
>>> with humanitarian aide?
>>> Why are the French helping the gutless vile Americans to leave the
>>> Lebano ?
>>>
>>> I was very upset when I read that the French save 254 Amerlokes asking
>>> for
>>> help.
>>>
>> These were not "Americans", sorry.
>> These are arabs with a little peice of papaer saying that they are
>> Americans.
>> Thank you for rescuing our arabs, and I hope you keep them.
>
> I am serious Jesse.

Hello ..

If you

want me to read

your post, then please

do not write

like this

thank you

Jesse

Jul 24, 2006, 7:57:48 PM7/24/06
"sovereign" <sove...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in

> "Jesse" <z...@so.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
> Xns980AA6E75B76Aew...@140.99.99.130...
>> <Montesquiou> wrote in news:44c5209e$0$1011$ba4a...@news.orange.fr:
>>

>>> "LibsDontGetIt" <TheyRstil...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message
>>> de news: q%8xg.20457$Bx.1...@bignews5.bellsouth.net...
>>>>

>>> I had the same, but opposit question.
>>>
>>> Why are the gutless vile Americans not helping the Lebanon's people
>>> with humanitarian aide?
>>> Why are the French helping the gutless vile Americans to leave the
>>> Lebano ?
>>>
>>> I was very upset when I read that the French save 254 Amerlokes asking
>>> for
>>> help.
>>>
>> These were not "Americans", sorry.
>> These are arabs with a little peice of papaer saying that they are
>> Americans.
>> Thank you for rescuing our arabs, and I hope you keep them.
>
> Wrong Jesse..They are Americans.... Your Government said so on this
> piece of papers called passport..!! So take them and keep them...!!

Thats your opinion.
To me they are as American as a zebra is Irish.

> USA should be able to assume it's decisions.
> BTW..My son is in Lebanon with it's Marine Regiment right now to rescue
> any foreigner (American included)
>
> Greyfish o|--}

Thats good.
Some freinds of mine are currently in the area assisting with the effort to
rescue "Americans", and others I am sure.

Rob

Jul 24, 2006, 7:57:48 PM7/24/06

"fzer0" <local@host> wrote in message

These are Arabs who happen to be born in U.S.. They consider themselves
Arabs not American. The State Department had issued a

fzer0

Jul 24, 2006, 8:30:15 PM7/24/06
Rob wrote:
> These are Arabs who happen to be born in U.S.. They consider themselves
> Arabs not American. The State Department had issued a

The State Department had issued a.. what? Warning maybe? Yeah, we know.

Here:

07:00 2005-11-08

The U.S. State Department is renewing a warning to Americans to avoid
travel to Lebanon and to residents to remain in touch with the U.S.
Embassy because of the risk to Americans in the unsettled Middle East
country.

http://newsfromrussia.com/usa/2005/11/08/67181.html

-----------------

The State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs issued the following
updated Travel Warning on May 2, 2006:

This Travel Warning updates information on threats to American citizens
and interests in Lebanon. It supersedes the Travel Warning for Lebanon
issued November 7, 2005.

The Department of State urges U.S. citizens to carefully weigh the
necessity of their travel to Lebanon in light of the risks noted below.
U.S. citizens in Lebanon are encouraged to register with the U.S.
Embassy in Beirut where they may also obtain updated information on
travel and security in Lebanon. [etc.]

http://www.osac.gov/Reports/report.cfm?contentID=46555

What are you trying to say Rob? That you consider all Arabs as
terrorists? That America should not help American with Lebanese family
who are on holiday there? That if an American "Arabs" who is happening
to travel in the Middle East is not an "American" any more?

Here is something quite shocking...

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/07/21/fox_hosts_upset_that_lebaneseamerican_evacuees_will_get_assistance_from_their_own_government.php#more

We also know that the US speeds up bomb delivery for the Israelis since
the beginning of the year...

Published: July 22, 2006

"WASHINGTON, July 21 — The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of
precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment
last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in
Lebanon, American officials said Friday."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/22/world/middleeast/22military.html?_r=1&hp&ex=1153627200&en=ccb5206208860925&ei=5094&partner=homepage&oref=slogin

pierre...@laposte.net

Jul 24, 2006, 8:36:01 PM7/24/06

LibsDontGetIt wrote:
> Why are the gutless vile French not helping the Lebanon's people with
> humanitarian aide? Why do the French sit on their asses and only blame
> America?

I would like to add:
>Why are the gutless vile Americans not helping the (Lebanon's people) Lebanese with humanitarian aide?
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19902313-29677,00.html

Because they are vindictive!

Another thing about VILE.
We spoke yesterday about gutless. Let me speak today about VILE.

You see my boy, I am a trader and I follow very closely what happens in
your country.
Lately I have heard many VILE things going on from so called "ethical"
americans.
Not to speak about the very "moral" ENRON case, I would like to attract
your attention on some very nasty behavior that went on during 9/11.
Very, very VILE!
Many very "ethical" and well known companies of your very "ethical"
country are incriminated in a scandal about stock options. Some great
american corporate names are charged with loading their executives with
cheap options while the market was taking a deep at the time!
Beautiful mentality! isn't it?
Elegant and very noble!
I call that again the Hyena mentality!
Anything to make a buck!

So you know, you have been vomiting, ad nauseum, on some french
businessmen who took some money on the food for oil swap "business" in
Irak. (You forgot to mention the americans who did the same at the time
- you know, that Clinton's friend for instance - a good old american
boy - who had a company in switzerland - for instance!)
Well, I hope you will write a report as offending on your own people
like the one that previous chaiman Volcker wrote on some of us.
That would be highly moral - you know?

Now, this is not a new development in your country.
If you read the following article (although, I believe your mind is
already tired with all of this -I don't think elavators are going all
the way up with you).
It seems like an oooooooooold story.
This is dated Nov, 4 1929.
http://time-proxy.yaga.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,787493,00.html

So, shithead, it is always very easy to use derogatory adjectives when
speaking about people.
Very easy.
What I think is that you should go and clean your own backyard before
you come telling the rest of the world how to behave.
I don't think we are blaming anyone!?!
That is your usual paranoia!.

We only said we would not go to Irak for a second time because the
reason for it was that Saddam had threatened the US to open a market
for oil in Euros.
The same thing that the iranian are going to do in september.
Does that ring a buzz, smarty?

Now, does that grant you the right to insult us like a bunch of
lowlives?
Boy, you are a very spiteful people!
Full of hatred.
And so "Christian" on top of that.
Gee!

Now, alt.france is not alt.US; why don't you go take a hike!
Do us a favor!

pierre...@laposte.net

Jul 24, 2006, 8:47:37 PM7/24/06
And please put that history book down!
Or at least give them the credit they diserve.

This pseudo- intellectual behavior is pathetic, coming from a little
uneducated, badly brought up little redneck dummy!

Rob

Jul 24, 2006, 11:12:17 PM7/24/06

"fzer0" <local@host> wrote in message

I'm saying they were told NOT to go there. If they choose to than they do
so at their own risk.

That if an American "Arabs" who is happening
> to travel in the Middle East is not an "American" any more?
>
> Here is something quite shocking...
>
> http://www.newshounds.us/2006/07/21/fox_hosts_upset_that_lebaneseamerican_evacuees_will_get_assistance_from_their_own_government.php#more
>
> We also know that the US speeds up bomb delivery for the Israelis since
> the beginning of the year...

Why not? Israel needs them now more than ever. Hell, we should FedEx them
Israel. The world knows that Israel was attacked. A UNPROVOKED attack from a
country that was told to disband Hezbollah by the UN. Israel gave up land
for peace and all they got in return was more attacks. I hope Israel deals
with this problem once and for all. You and your kind with all your Jew
hatred does not change the facts.

RLM

Jul 25, 2006, 2:47:24 AM7/25/06
Jesse a écrit :

= Always the same racism from a former member of a racist troop : the
US marines.

fzer0

Jul 25, 2006, 5:57:21 AM7/25/06
Rob wrote:
> I'm saying they were told NOT to go there. If they choose to than they do
> so at their own risk.

Lebanon has been a high risk zone for a very long time now. Warnings
have always been issued. Warning of danger, not Israeli invasion and
destruction.

> Why not? Israel needs them now more than ever. Hell, we should FedEx them
> Israel. The world knows that Israel was attacked. A UNPROVOKED attack from a
> country that was told to disband Hezbollah by the UN. Israel gave up land
> for peace and all they got in return was more attacks. I hope Israel deals
> with this problem once and for all. You and your kind with all your Jew
> hatred does not change the facts.

Attacks from a "country"? I don't think so. More like "attacks" from
the Hezbollah. It remind me in fact of the 1982 Israel' invasion when
the PLO was attacking from Lebanon.

Israel had certainly everyone (the U.N.) on their side including a lot
of Lebanese on the disarmament of Hezbollah.

Here again if you are in favour of a more peaceful approach, moron like
you believe that we are "Pro-Hezbollah"!

http://www.newshounds.us/2006/07/21/didnt_you_just_know_this_was_coming_fox_news_describes_peace_protestors_as_prohezbollah.php#more

Didn’t You Just Know This Was Coming? FOX News Describes Peace
Protestors As “Pro-Hezbollah”

Reported by Ellen - July 21, 2006 - 99 comments

Sean Hannity introduced a discussion designed to do the double duty of
scaring Americans about the dangers of Hezbollah (without considering
why George W. Bush has never targeted them in the five years since 9/11)
and demonizing anyone who doesn’t support Israel’s military actions
against them. I expect a lot more talk like this from FOX News in the
future.

Sean Hannity opened the Hannity & Colmes (7/20/06) discussion by saying,
“Sympathizers of Hezbollah not only are found within Iran and Syria but
also right here in the United States. Recently, Pro-Hezbollah
demonstrations took to the streets of San Francisco. They were waving
Palestinian flags while some wore tee-shirts advocating violence against
Jews.”

The demonstration Hannity seemed to be referring to was the one on July
17 in front of the Israeli consulate and organized by Jewish groups.
Funny how Hannity forgot to mention that.

(http://www.insidebayarea.com/sanmateocountytimes/localnews/ci_4064958)

The guests were FOX News’ military analyst Bill Cowan and former Senator
Bob Graham, whom I admire but Graham seemed all too agreeable to do
Hannity’s chickenhawk bidding. Ratcheting up the fear factor, Graham
told a satisfied Hannity (still salivating for war against Iran and
Syria despite the fact that Alexander Haig had just told him the US is
too bogged down in Iraq for such a thing) that there are just as many
Hezbollah members in the United States as there are Al Qaeda members.

Alan Colmes, who seems like he’s totally fed up with the non-stop war
talk he has been hearing night after night, had a noticeable edge to his
voice as he said, “This demonstration in San Francisco also included
many Jewish peace groups: Jewish Voice For Peace, Jews for a Free
Palestine, Global Exchange – many of whom – they’re not pro-Hezbollah.
They’re anti-war and they would like to see something called a cease
fire. And why has that not been discussed Bill Cowan? Isn’t that a
logical alternative to all this war talk we’re hearing?”

Bill Cowan said he supported the protesters right to speak out, “But
having said that I think some of the issues they protest around are
entirely unacceptable, one of them being any support of Hezbollah or
Hamas.” He pooh-poohed the idea of a cease fire as not being
long-lasting enough to be worthwhile.

Colmes turned to Senator Graham. “But eventually after war, Senator, you
normally have negotiations.” Colmes quoted Ralph Nader, a
Lebanese-American, who suggested that a bi-partisan team of negotiators
such as James Baker and George Mitchell arrange for a cease-fire.

But Graham said the time has passed, that we should have taken out
Hezbollah “a long, long time ago and had many opportunities to do so and
in each instance failed. Now it looks as if it’s going to devolve into
this conflict between Hezbollah and Israel to take the final step.”

Can there be any doubt that anyone who doesn’t support Israel's military
actions will continue to be labeled on FOX News as a supporter of
Hezbollah and/or Hamas?

Message has been deleted

Jesse

Jul 25, 2006, 6:20:17 PM7/25/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Rob wrote:
>> I'm saying they were told NOT to go there. If they choose to than they
>> do so at their own risk.
>
> Lebanon has been a high risk zone for a very long time now. Warnings
> have always been issued. Warning of danger, not Israeli invasion and
> destruction.
>
>> Why not? Israel needs them now more than ever. Hell, we should FedEx
>> them
>> Israel. The world knows that Israel was attacked. A UNPROVOKED attack
>> from a country that was told to disband Hezbollah by the UN. Israel
>> gave up land for peace and all they got in return was more attacks. I
>> hope Israel deals with this problem once and for all. You and your kind
>> with all your Jew hatred does not change the facts.
>
> Attacks from a "country"? I don't think so. More like "attacks" from
> the Hezbollah. It remind me in fact of the 1982 Israel' invasion when
> the PLO was attacking from Lebanon.
>
> Israel had certainly everyone (the U.N.) on their side including a lot
> of Lebanese on the disarmament of Hezbollah.
>
> Here again if you are in favour of a more peaceful approach, moron like
> you believe that we are "Pro-Hezbollah"!

Answer me this then - Why won't the "EU" consider hezzbolah a terrorist group
?
France lost soldiers to a homicide bombing, and yet you don't or won't
consider them terrorists.

fzer0

Jul 25, 2006, 8:00:58 PM7/25/06
Jesse wrote:
> Answer me this then - Why won't the "EU" consider hezzbolah a terrorist group
> ?
> France lost soldiers to a homicide bombing, and yet you don't or won't
> consider them terrorists.

Do you actually know where, when & how did the Hezzbolah started?

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#Origins

Why should we European consider the Hezzbolah group terrorist? Because
they carry weapons? Everybody does it in your country!

So ok, I won't deny that they launch a few rockets in Israel. But
c'mon, Israel isn't innocent!

Here is a pretty good description of what they could be fighting for:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D259C343-ED88-4C43-B839-BCEFBED61924.htm

"As'ad AbuKhalil: This particular conflict, and Israel's act of
aggression on Lebanon, did not take place in a vacuum, and Israel did
not act in some spontaneous fashion.

Hezbollah did not surprise Israel with the capture of the two Israeli
occupation soldiers. Hezbollah leader Hasan Nasrallah has repeatedly
warned that if Israel does not release its Lebanese prisoners, he will
be compelled to take Israeli soldiers as bargaining chips.

And Israel has not been sitting idly by since its partial withdrawal
from South Lebanon in 2000. It has not only continued to occupy parts of
South Lebanon, but also has been violating Lebanese sovereignty, by air,
sea, and land.

Israel has also been kidnapping innocent Lebanese citizens: fishermen
and shepherds. And one fisherman from Tyre - my hometown - is still
missing, and at least one shepherd was killed last year.

Furthermore, Israel has adamantly refused to give to Lebanon a map of
the more than 400,000 land mines that it left behind in South Lebanon,
and which continue to kill Lebanese children in the region."

Sounds to me like they are fighting a pretty good cause!

IIRC, the "EU", have a few member of the Hezbollah categorise as
"terrorist". You can find their name online I am sure.

Now G.I. Jesse, tell me something. Why did Israel who supposedly fed-up
with the Hezbollah' attacks didn't give Lebanon and the U.N. a 2 weeks
like ultimatum..?! Like we give you one week to disarm the Hezbollah or
we're coming in! I think it's because they are not interested.

As I am writing this, I can see that Israel have "strike" again...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5215366.stm

Four United Nations peacekeepers have been killed in an Israeli air
strike on an observation post in southern Lebanon, the UN has said.

UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was "shocked" at the "apparently
deliberate targeting" of the post.

It's bloody disgusting!

Oh yeah, another disgusting thing I saw today...

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/

Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids.. (see the photos)

Jesse

Jul 25, 2006, 10:08:15 PM7/25/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Jesse wrote:
>> Answer me this then - Why won't the "EU" consider hezzbolah a terrorist
>> group ?
>> France lost soldiers to a homicide bombing, and yet you don't or won't
>> consider them terrorists.
>
> Do you actually know where, when & how did the Hezzbolah started?
>
> Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#Origins
>
> Why should we European consider the Hezzbolah group terrorist? Because
> they carry weapons? Everybody does it in your country!

Maybe because they sent to heaven 58 Frenchman in 1983 by means of a
homicide bombing ?
Maybe because they indicriminatly target civilian areas with random missle
strikes ?
Maybe because they are equipped and financed by the worlds leaders in state
terrorism ?
Gee I don't know .... How could you possibly call these guys terrorists
hmmmm.

> So ok, I won't deny that they launch a few rockets in Israel. But
> c'mon, Israel isn't innocent!
>
> Here is a pretty good description of what they could be fighting for:
>
> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D259C343-ED88-4C43-B839-BCEFBED619
> 24.htm

Sorry, I am not going to stoop to looking to aljazeera for info.

> Now G.I. Jesse, tell me something. Why did Israel who supposedly fed-up
> with the Hezbollah' attacks didn't give Lebanon and the U.N. a 2 weeks
> like ultimatum..?! Like we give you one week to disarm the Hezbollah or
> we're coming in! I think it's because they are not interested.

A 2 week warning to get better dug in and supplied ?
Who on earth would be stupid enough to do that ?
Everyone knows that Lebanon and the UN, combined, do not have the will or
the way to do anything about hezzbolah.
You know it, and I know it also.
How many years have the UN pussycats been there ?
Why do you suppose that they could do in 2 weeks what they couldnt do in 2
years ?

> As I am writing this, I can see that Israel have "strike" again...
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5215366.stm
>
> Four United Nations peacekeepers have been killed in an Israeli air
> strike on an observation post in southern Lebanon, the UN has said.
>
> UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was "shocked" at the "apparently
> deliberate targeting" of the post.
>
> It's bloody disgusting!
>
> Oh yeah, another disgusting thing I saw today...
>
> http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-se
> nds-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/
>
> Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids.. (see the photos)

Well I think Israel over reacted at first, as if 3 soldiers are worth all
of this.
No, they are not, and its something more than just the capture of 3
soldiers.
It is about erradicating a major threat on Israels borders - In areas they
willingly gave up years ago in the intrests of peace.
It appears these peace offers are now being flung back in their faces, so I
suppose they must fight, or expect more of the same.

fzer0

Jul 25, 2006, 10:37:58 PM7/25/06
Jesse wrote:
> Maybe because they sent to heaven 58 Frenchman in 1983 by means of a
> homicide bombing ?
> Maybe because they indicriminatly target civilian areas with random missle
> strikes ?
> Maybe because they are equipped and financed by the worlds leaders in state
> terrorism ?
> Gee I don't know .... How could you possibly call these guys terrorists
> hmmmm.
>
>> So ok, I won't deny that they launch a few rockets in Israel. But
>> c'mon, Israel isn't innocent!
>>
>> Here is a pretty good description of what they could be fighting for:
>>
>> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D259C343-ED88-4C43-B839-BCEFBED619
>> 24.htm
>
> Sorry, I am not going to stoop to looking to aljazeera for info.

Well, that's where your problem is. You can expect everyone to listen
to one party only. A problem with two party's always have two story's
to tell. You expect me and the EU to believe 100% Israel and not look
at what they are doing? You must be having a laugh..

It's easy, the Hezbollah is saying they are getting bombed, kidnapped,
kill and etc and Israel is saying the same thing.

Who started terrorist attacks in the first place? The Jews who wanted
to created Israel!

>> Now G.I. Jesse, tell me something. Why did Israel who supposedly fed-up
>> with the Hezbollah' attacks didn't give Lebanon and the U.N. a 2 weeks
>> like ultimatum..?! Like we give you one week to disarm the Hezbollah or
>> we're coming in! I think it's because they are not interested.
>
> A 2 week warning to get better dug in and supplied ?
> Who on earth would be stupid enough to do that ?
> Everyone knows that Lebanon and the UN, combined, do not have the will or
> the way to do anything about hezzbolah.
> You know it, and I know it also.
> How many years have the UN pussycats been there ?
> Why do you suppose that they could do in 2 weeks what they couldnt do in 2
> years ?

Does it matter? America did it for Iraq. It's the least they can do
don't you think?! If your work colleague take your pen without asking,
do you one break his face or two, ask him nicely and explain that if it
doesn't you will break his face? Common courtesy if you ask me.

>> As I am writing this, I can see that Israel have "strike" again...
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5215366.stm
>>
>> Four United Nations peacekeepers have been killed in an Israeli air
>> strike on an observation post in southern Lebanon, the UN has said.
>>
>> UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was "shocked" at the "apparently
>> deliberate targeting" of the post.
>>
>> It's bloody disgusting!
>>
>> Oh yeah, another disgusting thing I saw today...
>>
>> http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-se
>> nds-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/
>>
>> Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids.. (see the photos)
>>

> Well I think Israel over reacted at first, as if 3 soldiers are worth all
> of this.
> No, they are not, and its something more than just the capture of 3
> soldiers.
> It is about erradicating a major threat on Israels borders - In areas they
> willingly gave up years ago in the intrests of peace.
> It appears these peace offers are now being flung back in their faces, so I
> suppose they must fight, or expect more of the same.

The threat which is created by the Israeli in the first place!

Now, read this. It is, after all, a Jewish editorial:

"This war must be stopped now and immediately. From the start it was
unnecessary, even if its excuse was justified, and now is the time to
end it. Every day raises its price for no reason, taking a toll in blood
that gives Israel nothing tangible in return. This is a good time to
stop the war because both sides can claim they won: Israel harmed
Hezbollah and Hezbollah harmed Israel. History shows that no situation
is better for reaching an arrangement. Remember the lessons of the Yom
Kippur War."

Israel want to eradicate a threat? What happen during the second
Israeli invasion? It created Hezzbolah. A resistance force. Don't you
think Israel is creating a new resistance force right now?! And when
the time they will hit, nobody will know where it comes from and it will
be back to square one again... I mean can't you see that history is
repeating itself one more time?! I understand you hate Arabs but for
the sake of peace in Israel,don't you think they need to try something a
little it more peaceful? I will understand if you can't, no worry.

fzer0

Jul 25, 2006, 10:43:45 PM7/25/06
Jesse wrote:
> Well I think Israel over reacted at first, as if 3 soldiers are worth all
> of this.
> No, they are not, and its something more than just the capture of 3
> soldiers.
> It is about erradicating a major threat on Israels borders - In areas they
> willingly gave up years ago in the intrests of peace.

LOL!

Who are the terrorists now?

Kidnapped in Israel or Captured in Lebanon?

http://www.antiwar.com/frank/?articleid=9401

As Lebanon continues to be pounded by Israeli bombs and munitions, the
justification for Israel's invasion is treading on very thin ice. It has
become general knowledge that it was Hezbollah guerillas that first
kidnapped two IDF soldiers inside Israel on July 12, prompting an
immediate and violent response from the Israeli government, which
insists it is acting in the interest of national defense. Israeli forces
have gone on to kill over 370 innocent Lebanese civilians (compared to
34 killed on Israel's side) while displacing hundreds of thousands more.
But numerous reports from international and independent media, as well
as the Associated Press, raise questions about Israel's official version
of the events that sparked the conflict two weeks ago.

The original story, as most media tell it, goes something like this:
Hezbollah attacked an Israeli border patrol station, killing six and
taking two soldiers hostage. The incident happened on the
Lebanese/Israel border in Israeli territory. The alternate version, as
explained by several news outlets, tells a bit of a different tale:
These sources contend that Israel sent a commando force into southern
Lebanon and was subsequently attacked by Hezbollah near the village of
Aitaa al-Chaab, well inside Lebanon's southern territory. It was at this
point that an Israel tank was struck by Hezbollah fighters, which
resulted in the capture of two Israeli soldiers and the death of six.

As the AFP reported, "According to the Lebanese police force, the two
Israeli soldiers were captured in Lebanese territory, in the area of
Aitaa al-Chaab, near to the border with Israel, where an Israeli unit
had penetrated in middle of morning." And the French news site
www.VoltaireNet.org reiterated the same account on June 18, "In a
deliberated way, [Israel] sent a commando in the Lebanese back-country
to Aitaa al-Chaab. It was attacked by Hezbollah, taking two prisoners."

Oh yeah, I love that one!!

"MSNBC online first reported that Hezbollah had captured Israeli
soldiers "inside" Lebanon, only to change their story hours later after
the Israeli government gave an official statement to the contrary."

Looks better doesn't it?!!!!

Jesse

Jul 25, 2006, 11:48:12 PM7/25/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Jesse wrote:
>> Maybe because they sent to heaven 58 Frenchman in 1983 by means of a
>> homicide bombing ?
>> Maybe because they indicriminatly target civilian areas with random
>> missle strikes ?
>> Maybe because they are equipped and financed by the worlds leaders in
>> state terrorism ?
>> Gee I don't know .... How could you possibly call these guys terrorists
>> hmmmm.
>>
>>> So ok, I won't deny that they launch a few rockets in Israel. But
>>> c'mon, Israel isn't innocent!
>>>
>>> Here is a pretty good description of what they could be fighting for:
>>>
>>> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D259C343-ED88-4C43-B839-BCEFBED6

>>> 19 24.htm

>> Sorry, I am not going to stoop to looking to aljazeera for info.
>

> Well, that's where your problem is. You can expect everyone to listen
> to one party only. A problem with two party's always have two story's
> to tell. You expect me and the EU to believe 100% Israel and not look
> at what they are doing? You must be having a laugh..

I would have suspicions about an Israelis news service as well.
al jazeera is muslim propaganda, pure and simple.
You didn't know that ?
I read them every now and then - I'll read anything.
But I'd hardly point to something like that as proof to back up some point I
was making.
And why no comment on the 58 Frenchmen murdered by hezzbolah in 1983 ?

> It's easy, the Hezbollah is saying they are getting bombed, kidnapped,
> kill and etc and Israel is saying the same thing.
>
> Who started terrorist attacks in the first place? The Jews who wanted
> to created Israel!

So, like most arabs, you deny Israels right to exist.
Just say it, and maybe you'll feel better.
Watch out you don't get arrested though in your thought controlled state.

>>> Now G.I. Jesse, tell me something. Why did Israel who supposedly
>>> fed-up with the Hezbollah' attacks didn't give Lebanon and the U.N. a
>>> 2 weeks like ultimatum..?! Like we give you one week to disarm the
>>> Hezbollah or we're coming in! I think it's because they are not
>>> interested.
>>
>> A 2 week warning to get better dug in and supplied ?
>> Who on earth would be stupid enough to do that ?
>> Everyone knows that Lebanon and the UN, combined, do not have the will
>> or the way to do anything about hezzbolah.
>> You know it, and I know it also.
>> How many years have the UN pussycats been there ?
>> Why do you suppose that they could do in 2 weeks what they couldnt do
>> in 2 years ?
>
> Does it matter? America did it for Iraq. It's the least they can do
> don't you think?! If your work colleague take your pen without asking,
> do you one break his face or two, ask him nicely and explain that if it
> doesn't you will break his face? Common courtesy if you ask me.

We are talking about two bitter racial/religous/idealogical enemies, not work
colleagues.
Seems that Hitler would have had a better chance of getting Stalin to sit for
afternoon tea in 1942 than radical, homicidal muslims will ever treat with
Israel.
That is reality and it must be accepted, no need to wish it wasn't so, or
hope it might get better.

>>> As I am writing this, I can see that Israel have "strike" again...
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5215366.stm
>>>
>>> Four United Nations peacekeepers have been killed in an Israeli air
>>> strike on an observation post in southern Lebanon, the UN has said.
>>>
>>> UN Secretary General Kofi Annan said he was "shocked" at the
>>> "apparently deliberate targeting" of the post.
>>>
>>> It's bloody disgusting!
>>>
>>> Oh yeah, another disgusting thing I saw today...
>>>
>>> http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-

>>> se nds-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/

If you accuse me of a one dimension mind, I can easily say the same of you.
It is very easy to propose to sit back and do nothing, dont do anything
because you might make some people mad.
Is this a sucessful way to run a country ? Or an individual life ?
Have you not ever stepped on anyones toes in your life and made them mad ?
1,000's of missles have been fired from territory Israel abandoned years ago.
Yes ? And they are supposed to do what of it ?
Hope not to make them even madder, or make them hate them even more ?
That is going through life as a girl, no nation with such an attitude will
survive.
Rather than repost it here I shall refer you to what I wrote on the subject
some days ago in the uk.terrorism group, which I know you sometimes go to.
http://tinyurl.com/j7men

Halfway down the page, Jesse, this is the start of what I said :

" I am leaning more towards the European attitude, as voiced in the UN, that
the various Israeli responses to [what were] undoubtedly provocations as
being disproportionate.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/13/060713195011.0bs4l5nz.html

Are we to accept without question now that every single time an Israeli
soldier is captured or killed, that the Israelis are going to fly off the
handle and start bombing [with U.S. supplied hardware] every bridge and
power station is sight ?
Hundreds of Arab civilians killed - If not at this very moment, then very
soon.
And all of this is worth 3 captured [why "kidnapped"?] soldiers ? "

So you can see I am not quite as unbalanced as you might at first believe.
There is indeed alot of blame to go around for everyone - But I do not wish
to see radical islam getting the upper hand here.
Momentum means alot in life, and especially in war - Radical islam with
momentum [victories and world wide sympathy] will be good for neither me or
you.

Jesse

Jul 25, 2006, 11:53:44 PM7/25/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

What is your point ?
I have heard of this days ago.
Do you know for sure where they were captured ?
I don't either, so perhaps we can wait for facts before deciding ?
Do you really think that un-named "Lebanese police" are so much more
reliable that Isreali sources ?
It seems you have a pre disposition to believe what you want to believe,
and I suppose thats natural.

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 8:37:48 AM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> What is your point ?
> I have heard of this days ago.
> Do you know for sure where they were captured ?
> I don't either, so perhaps we can wait for facts before deciding ?
> Do you really think that un-named "Lebanese police" are so much more
> reliable that Isreali sources ?
> It seems you have a pre disposition to believe what you want to believe,
> and I suppose thats natural.

My point is that Israel based their war on a false information. Like
the US in Iraq. Israeli's are lier's and murderer's. They believe that
they can do anything and get away with it with the US support.

Israel was asked 10 times to stop to fire by the U.N.

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 8:26:02 AM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
>> Well, that's where your problem is. You can expect everyone to listen
>> to one party only. A problem with two party's always have two story's
>> to tell. You expect me and the EU to believe 100% Israel and not look
>> at what they are doing? You must be having a laugh..
>
> I would have suspicions about an Israelis news service as well.
> al jazeera is muslim propaganda, pure and simple.
> You didn't know that ?
> I read them every now and then - I'll read anything.
> But I'd hardly point to something like that as proof to back up some point I
> was making.
> And why no comment on the 58 Frenchmen murdered by hezzbolah in 1983 ?

Every newspapers and website is everybody' propaganda eh?

I am not saying that what's As'ad AbuKhalil is saying represent proofs
but you ask me the views of the EU concerning the Hezbollah, right?

What do you want me to tell you about the suicide bomber in 1983? That
is bad? Of course it is. But heh, the Hezbollah was born in 1982 as a
resistance force. After Israel invasion, the US tried to (with the help
of the French) to "build" a new Liban which of course didn't go well.

Today, despite the US killing in Iraq, Bush is really determine to
follows his idea.

Maybe you can make what this website is saying:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article142364.html

>> It's easy, the Hezbollah is saying they are getting bombed, kidnapped,
>> kill and etc and Israel is saying the same thing.
>>
>> Who started terrorist attacks in the first place? The Jews who wanted
>> to created Israel!
>
> So, like most arabs, you deny Israels right to exist.
> Just say it, and maybe you'll feel better.
> Watch out you don't get arrested though in your thought controlled state.

I don't and I will have no problem saying so if I did.

However, Jewish people do:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?072506/072506_cavuto_rabbi&Blame%20Israel%3F&Your_World&Jews%20United%20Against%20Zionism%20says%20Mideast%20violence%20would%20stop%20if%20Israel%20ceased%20to%20exist&World&-1&Blame%20Israel%3F&Video%20Launch%20Page

>> Does it matter? America did it for Iraq. It's the least they can do
>> don't you think?! If your work colleague take your pen without asking,
>> do you one break his face or two, ask him nicely and explain that if it
>> doesn't you will break his face? Common courtesy if you ask me.
>
> We are talking about two bitter racial/religous/idealogical enemies, not work
> colleagues.
> Seems that Hitler would have had a better chance of getting Stalin to sit for
> afternoon tea in 1942 than radical, homicidal muslims will ever treat with
> Israel.
> That is reality and it must be accepted, no need to wish it wasn't so, or
> hope it might get better.

Why do you have to bring Hitler up while talking about Israel? He is no
reference to me.

> If you accuse me of a one dimension mind, I can easily say the same of you.
> It is very easy to propose to sit back and do nothing, dont do anything
> because you might make some people mad.

That's certainly not what I am offering or suggesting.

Honestly Jesse, who care what Europe or anybody think of the matter??
Is it going to change any thing? You know that this operation is linked
with the Bush administration and not 1 country in the EU can say
anything to Bush. Blair is the first one to bend down because he is too
afraid to lose the US as an "allied"

Jesse

Jul 26, 2006, 12:05:34 PM7/26/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in news:44c76221$0$13298
$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com:

You have shown your true colors.
You do not believe hezzbolah are terrorists, and you think they tell the
truth above all others.
And you call me lacking balance ?

Jesse

Jul 26, 2006, 12:19:41 PM7/26/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Jesse wrote:
>>> Well, that's where your problem is. You can expect everyone to listen
>>> to one party only. A problem with two party's always have two story's
>>> to tell. You expect me and the EU to believe 100% Israel and not look
>>> at what they are doing? You must be having a laugh..
>>
>> I would have suspicions about an Israelis news service as well.
>> al jazeera is muslim propaganda, pure and simple.
>> You didn't know that ?
>> I read them every now and then - I'll read anything.
>> But I'd hardly point to something like that as proof to back up some
>> point I was making.
>> And why no comment on the 58 Frenchmen murdered by hezzbolah in 1983 ?
>
> Every newspapers and website is everybody' propaganda eh?
>
> I am not saying that what's As'ad AbuKhalil is saying represent proofs
> but you ask me the views of the EU concerning the Hezbollah, right?
>
> What do you want me to tell you about the suicide bomber in 1983? That
> is bad? Of course it is. But heh, the Hezbollah was born in 1982 as a
> resistance force. After Israel invasion, the US tried to (with the help
> of the French) to "build" a new Liban which of course didn't go well.

Well, I would hope you would not forget your dead countrymen, and would want
to avenge their loss in some fashion.
I would think you would not cheer on those resonsible, but by some twisted
thought process known only to you, you are doing just that.

> Today, despite the US killing in Iraq, Bush is really determine to
> follows his idea.
>
> Maybe you can make what this website is saying:
>
> http://www.voltairenet.org/article142364.html
>

>>> It's easy, the Hezbollah is saying they are getting bombed, kidnapped,
>>> kill and etc and Israel is saying the same thing.
>>>
>>> Who started terrorist attacks in the first place? The Jews who wanted
>>> to created Israel!
>>
>> So, like most arabs, you deny Israels right to exist.
>> Just say it, and maybe you'll feel better.
>> Watch out you don't get arrested though in your thought controlled
>> state.
>
> I don't and I will have no problem saying so if I did.
>
> However, Jewish people do:
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?072506/072506_cavuto_rabbi&
> Blame%20Israel%3F&Your_World&Jews%20United%20Against%20Zionism%20says%20M
> ideast%20violence%20would%20stop%20if%20Israel%20ceased%20to%20exist&Worl
> d&-1&Blame%20Israel%3F&Video%20Launch%20Page

Link would not open for me.
Perhaps you can summarize it.

>>> Does it matter? America did it for Iraq. It's the least they can do
>>> don't you think?! If your work colleague take your pen without
>>> asking, do you one break his face or two, ask him nicely and explain
>>> that if it doesn't you will break his face? Common courtesy if you
>>> ask me.
>>
>> We are talking about two bitter racial/religous/idealogical enemies,
>> not work colleagues.
>> Seems that Hitler would have had a better chance of getting Stalin to
>> sit for afternoon tea in 1942 than radical, homicidal muslims will ever
>> treat with Israel.
>> That is reality and it must be accepted, no need to wish it wasn't so,
>> or hope it might get better.
>
> Why do you have to bring Hitler up while talking about Israel? He is no
> reference to me.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor

Lets say Chiang Kai-Shek and Mao then ... Better ?

>> If you accuse me of a one dimension mind, I can easily say the same of
>> you. It is very easy to propose to sit back and do nothing, dont do
>> anything because you might make some people mad.
>
> That's certainly not what I am offering or suggesting.

Ok then, what do you propose Israel does to radical islamic provocations and
1,000's of missles pointed at her ?
As k the UN for help ?

It will apparently be Europeans in charge of a peace keeping force, so lots
of people care what you think.
Blair is a man of vision, and unlike most European leaders, is not all that
hobbled by feelings of jealousy, and wanting to be nice to everyone at all
times.

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 1:32:08 PM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> Well, I would hope you would not forget your dead countrymen, and would want
> to avenge their loss in some fashion.
> I would think you would not cheer on those resonsible, but by some twisted
> thought process known only to you, you are doing just that.

I have no wishes to "avenge" their loss. My only wishes is not to do
the same mistake again.

>> http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?072506/072506_cavuto_rabbi&
>> Blame%20Israel%3F&Your_World&Jews%20United%20Against%20Zionism%20says%20M
>> ideast%20violence%20would%20stop%20if%20Israel%20ceased%20to%20exist&Worl
>> d&-1&Blame%20Israel%3F&Video%20Launch%20Page
>
> Link would not open for me.
> Perhaps you can summarize it.

The video still works fine. http://tinyurl.com/h9d95

They is a line on the page which says:

Click here to view your video, "Blame Israel?"

> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor
>
> Lets say Chiang Kai-Shek and Mao then ... Better ?

Yep.

> Ok then, what do you propose Israel does to radical islamic provocations and
> 1,000's of missles pointed at her ?
> As k the UN for help ?

It's too late now the damage as been done.

But if I was a country leader,

1/ I would make sure that my country doesn't provoke other country.

2/ I would also make sure that I don't break any U.N. resolutions

3/ If my country was taken from somebody else, I would make sure that
those people are today happy.

As for anti-terrorist counter, I would have U.N. soldiers between my
country and the aggressor. I would also meet the president of that
country to find peaceful solutions.

>> Honestly Jesse, who care what Europe or anybody think of the matter??
>> Is it going to change any thing? You know that this operation is linked
>> with the Bush administration and not 1 country in the EU can say
>> anything to Bush. Blair is the first one to bend down because he is too
>> afraid to lose the US as an "allied"
>
> It will apparently be Europeans in charge of a peace keeping force, so lots
> of people care what you think.
> Blair is a man of vision, and unlike most European leaders, is not all that
> hobbled by feelings of jealousy, and wanting to be nice to everyone at all
> times.

Blair a "man of vision"? You can be quite funny sometime!

As for what Chirac is offering, it makes sense.

http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/etranger/20060726.FAP1731.html

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/26072006/202/liban-chirac-propose-une-force-aux-frontieres-israelienne-et-syrienne.html

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 1:41:07 PM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> You have shown your true colors.
> You do not believe hezzbolah are terrorists, and you think they tell the
> truth above all others.
> And you call me lacking balance ?

And why should I believe what Israel is saying when the press (not the
Hezzbollah) is telling something else?

Don't tell me, the Hezbollah killed the U.N. soldiers!! I heard that
one before.

Jesse

Jul 26, 2006, 3:12:20 PM7/26/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in news:44c7a939$0$32618
$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com:

Why are you one of these people where everything must be related ?
The topic, as YOU brought up, was whether or not the Israeli soldiers whos
capture supposedly sparked this current situation were in Lebanon or not when
captured.
The UN misfire is something else, and I suggest you start a new topic if
thats what you want to talk about.

Jesse

Jul 26, 2006, 3:26:31 PM7/26/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Jesse wrote:
>> Well, I would hope you would not forget your dead countrymen, and would
>> want to avenge their loss in some fashion.
>> I would think you would not cheer on those resonsible, but by some
>> twisted thought process known only to you, you are doing just that.
>
> I have no wishes to "avenge" their loss. My only wishes is not to do
> the same mistake again.

Therein lies a major difference between us.
50 of your countrymen murdered, and you cannot even bring yourself to call
these murderers terrorists - And you even imply to shift blame for their
murders onn them.
I must say I cannot fathom your thought process.

>>> http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?072506/072506_cavuto_rabb
>>> i&
>>> Blame%20Israel%3F&Your_World&Jews%20United%20Against%20Zionism%20says%2
>>> 0M
>>> ideast%20violence%20would%20stop%20if%20Israel%20ceased%20to%20exist&Wo
>>> rl d&-1&Blame%20Israel%3F&Video%20Launch%20Page

>> Link would not open for me.
>> Perhaps you can summarize it.
>
> The video still works fine. http://tinyurl.com/h9d95
>
> They is a line on the page which says:
>
> Click here to view your video, "Blame Israel?"

All I can say is it does not work at all on my computer.
Ironic, Foxnews works for you and not me.

>> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaphor
>>
>> Lets say Chiang Kai-Shek and Mao then ... Better ?
>
> Yep.
>

>> Ok then, what do you propose Israel does to radical islamic
>> provocations and 1,000's of missles pointed at her ?
>> As k the UN for help ?
>
> It's too late now the damage as been done.
>
> But if I was a country leader,
>
> 1/ I would make sure that my country doesn't provoke other country.

I know that, by all means do not provoke anyone and risk someone being mad at
you.

> 2/ I would also make sure that I don't break any U.N. resolutions

"LOL" - You've earned it.

> 3/ If my country was taken from somebody else, I would make sure that
> those people are today happy.

And to make them happy, push Israelis into the sea ?

> As for anti-terrorist counter, I would have U.N. soldiers between my
> country and the aggressor. I would also meet the president of that
> country to find peaceful solutions.

1] Everyone knows the UN will do no good.]
It has proved itself a ultra weak, inneffectual motley collection of 3rd
world debaters, and has in fact be in the area for years, to little or no
effect, as the events of the past couple weeks makes clear.
NATO maybe, UN no.
2] Peace will not be achieved at the bargaining table any more than it was on
your continent, or mine.
Force of arms will decide the issues, as always.
Sad, but true.

>>> Honestly Jesse, who care what Europe or anybody think of the matter??
>>> Is it going to change any thing? You know that this operation is
>>> linked with the Bush administration and not 1 country in the EU can
>>> say anything to Bush. Blair is the first one to bend down because he
>>> is too afraid to lose the US as an "allied"
>>
>> It will apparently be Europeans in charge of a peace keeping force, so
>> lots of people care what you think.
>> Blair is a man of vision, and unlike most European leaders, is not all
>> that hobbled by feelings of jealousy, and wanting to be nice to
>> everyone at all times.
>
> Blair a "man of vision"? You can be quite funny sometime!

Well, thats true.
Gotta defend our little poodle though, right ?

> As for what Chirac is offering, it makes sense.
>
> http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/etranger/20060726.FAP1731.html
>
> http://fr.news.yahoo.com/26072006/202/liban-chirac-propose-une-force-aux-
> frontieres-israelienne-et-syrienne.html

You are aware I do not speak French, right ?
Wee ?

Rob

Jul 26, 2006, 8:04:29 PM7/26/06

"Pat O'Beur" <Pat.O'Be...@frogland.fr> wrote in message

> Le Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:12:17 +0000, Rob a écrit :
>
>> I hope Israel
>> deals with this problem once and for all.
>
> LOL Start praying Brother!
>
> "On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants
> I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river
> the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the
> Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites(*) and
> Yevusites." (Genesis 15:18-21)
> [(*) I love this one. Ezbholla (or whatever it's spelled?) forefathers?
> ;)]
>
> But forgot to tell these people they had to go.
>
> Jews and Moslems beleive in the same God, don't they? Then why the
> Moslems should they leave the land God gave them?
>
> Fuck all religions (and oil) and the world will be in peace.

Be careful... The muslims will kill you for that.

> --
> "God creates hurricanes because he's angry about gay marriage."
> (-Rev. Robertson-)

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 8:11:59 PM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> Therein lies a major difference between us.
> 50 of your countrymen murdered, and you cannot even bring yourself to call
> these murderers terrorists - And you even imply to shift blame for their
> murders onn them.
> I must say I cannot fathom your thought process.

What do you want me to say? Yeah, it sucks. I guess that you cannot
understand because you have never been invaded.

> All I can say is it does not work at all on my computer.
> Ironic, Foxnews works for you and not me.

Yeah right.

>> 1/ I would make sure that my country doesn't provoke other country.
>
> I know that, by all means do not provoke anyone and risk someone being mad at
> you.
>
>> 2/ I would also make sure that I don't break any U.N. resolutions
>
> "LOL" - You've earned it.

Each time Israel breaks the U.N. rules in the Middle East, who vetoed
it? Your country.

>> 3/ If my country was taken from somebody else, I would make sure that
>> those people are today happy.
>
> And to make them happy, push Israelis into the sea ?

Nah, a simply "Hi there, how is it goin? Can we do anything today to
help?" would do.

> 1] Everyone knows the UN will do no good.]

That's because Israeli's bomb and kill them...

> It has proved itself a ultra weak, inneffectual motley collection of 3rd
> world debaters, and has in fact be in the area for years, to little or no
> effect, as the events of the past couple weeks makes clear.
> NATO maybe, UN no.

As I said before, the U.N. is a big and strong as you, American want it
to be. I believe in it.

> 2] Peace will not be achieved at the bargaining table any more than it was on
> your continent, or mine.

Mines? Where is that map of mines the Israeli's left as a good-bye
present in Lebanon? People are still dying on it. Another things which
make the Hezzbollah mad.

> Force of arms will decide the issues, as always.
> Sad, but true.

Says an ex-military. I have no arms in my house and can still decide on
issues!

> You are aware I do not speak French, right ?
> Wee ?

Tsk Tsk! I mean how many years have you been around. And you are still
not capable of going trough a French website... I know that you despite
anything French but if you are "so" interested about what we think and
say but it might be time for some evening classes :-D

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 8:14:14 PM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> Why are you one of these people where everything must be related ?
> The topic, as YOU brought up, was whether or not the Israeli soldiers whos
> capture supposedly sparked this current situation were in Lebanon or not when
> captured.
> The UN misfire is something else, and I suggest you start a new topic if
> thats what you want to talk about.

Sorry Jesse, I am not perfect.

Jesse

Jul 26, 2006, 10:06:33 PM7/26/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Jesse wrote:
>> Therein lies a major difference between us.
>> 50 of your countrymen murdered, and you cannot even bring yourself to
>> call these murderers terrorists - And you even imply to shift blame for
>> their murders onn them.
>> I must say I cannot fathom your thought process.
>
> What do you want me to say? Yeah, it sucks. I guess that you cannot
> understand because you have never been invaded.

Wait fz, I think you're on to something here.
So, you are saying that the experiences of your fathers are strong enough to
influence how you feel, how you act, how you think ?
Why deny me the same right ?
I'm assuming that you personally have never experienced invasion.
Have you ?

>> All I can say is it does not work at all on my computer.
>> Ironic, Foxnews works for you and not me.
>
> Yeah right.

Oh sure fz .. I just cannot bear to see your great link, or I have seen it
and wont admit it it was so powerful, so I make up a lie that it wouldn't
work on my computer.
What a genius you are.

>>> 1/ I would make sure that my country doesn't provoke other country.
>>
>> I know that, by all means do not provoke anyone and risk someone being
>> mad at you.
>>
>>> 2/ I would also make sure that I don't break any U.N. resolutions
>>
>> "LOL" - You've earned it.
>
> Each time Israel breaks the U.N. rules in the Middle East, who vetoed
> it? Your country.

Which is exactly why, I suppose, you can continually side with radical
muslims, for you know we will stand by Israel.
I somehow have the feeling that if we about faced and stood my arabs, you
guys inturn would back up Israel.
In other words, you will back the opposite of who we back.

>>> 3/ If my country was taken from somebody else, I would make sure that
>>> those people are today happy.
>>
>> And to make them happy, push Israelis into the sea ?
>
> Nah, a simply "Hi there, how is it goin? Can we do anything today to
> help?" would do.
>

>> 1] Everyone knows the UN will do no good.]
>
> That's because Israeli's bomb and kill them...

Shall I call you a waaaaaaa mbulance ?
The UN has been rotten and useless at its core for decades, not days.
Where have you been ?

>> It has proved itself a ultra weak, inneffectual motley collection of
>> 3rd world debaters, and has in fact be in the area for years, to little
>> or no effect, as the events of the past couple weeks makes clear.
>> NATO maybe, UN no.
>
> As I said before, the U.N. is a big and strong as you, American want it
> to be. I believe in it.

No suprise.
Taking orders from corrupt blacks, doesn't bother you a bit.

>> 2] Peace will not be achieved at the bargaining table any more than it
>> was on your continent, or mine.
>
> Mines? Where is that map of mines the Israeli's left as a good-bye
> present in Lebanon? People are still dying on it. Another things which
> make the Hezzbollah mad.

I didn't say "mines".
I said "on your continent, or mine" .. "on your continent, or my continent".
"Mine" means "my own". My house is mine. My car is mine. My wife [I think] is
mine.
Of course, a land mine, you step on it and you blow up, which is what you are
thinking.
Also, you could dig gold from a gold mine.
Sorry for the confusion, I didn't expect that.

>> Force of arms will decide the issues, as always.
>> Sad, but true.
>
> Says an ex-military. I have no arms in my house and can still decide on
> issues!

But, a man with a gun pointed at your head will decide issues for you, in
your own house or not.
The developement of nations is a process that necessarily involves violence,
along with other more pleasant things.

>> You are aware I do not speak French, right ?
>> Wee ?
>
> Tsk Tsk! I mean how many years have you been around. And you are still
> not capable of going trough a French website... I know that you despite
> anything French but if you are "so" interested about what we think and
> say but it might be time for some evening classes :-D

Well ,alot of them pages have little British or American flags for an English
version, this one didn't appear to.
If I was to learn another language, believe it or not it would be arabic, and
in fact I just might do that.
Get me a sexy French babe like that one news chick to give me lessons, and
yes of course Id do it in a heart beat wee wee weeeee.
You should know that I don't despise France.
I have said many good things about France in the two years or so I have been
here, you should know that, yet you insist on speaking falsehoods.
Go ahead, if it makes you feel better.

fzer0

Jul 26, 2006, 10:52:43 PM7/26/06
Jesse wrote:
> Wait fz, I think you're on to something here.
> So, you are saying that the experiences of your fathers are strong enough to
> influence how you feel, how you act, how you think ?
> Why deny me the same right ?
> I'm assuming that you personally have never experienced invasion.
> Have you ?

Hell yeah, invasion on alt.france!!

Seriously, my two grand-fathers were right in it (one in nazi prison),
one fighting in the resistance. Oh no, my granda was a terrorist after all!

Now, to come back in the subject, why should I want the hezbollah to pay
for the 50 mens killed in 1983? I think the Lebanese have suffered
enough already. And also think that maybe we should not have been there
at that time. Keeping grudges are quite unhealthy.

>>> All I can say is it does not work at all on my computer.
>>> Ironic, Foxnews works for you and not me.
>> Yeah right.
>
> Oh sure fz .. I just cannot bear to see your great link, or I have seen it
> and wont admit it it was so powerful, so I make up a lie that it wouldn't
> work on my computer.
> What a genius you are.

Any stupido can go on foxnews, check out the video section and choose
"Blame Israel?"

> Which is exactly why, I suppose, you can continually side with radical
> muslims, for you know we will stand by Israel.

Lebanese are far from being radical. There is the Hezzbollah party
which is trying to defend his land. I will stand for Lebanon.

> I somehow have the feeling that if we about faced and stood my arabs, you
> guys inturn would back up Israel.
> In other words, you will back the opposite of who we back.

Your Arabs? The one in America? Our one are far more scary in France!
lol...

> Shall I call you a waaaaaaa mbulance ?
> The UN has been rotten and useless at its core for decades, not days.

No yet thanks.

> Where have you been ?

Toilet, making a giant pooh. Called it Jesse Jr. (I joking..!)

> No suprise.
> Taking orders from corrupt blacks, doesn't bother you a bit.

Are you refereeing to Kofi Annan?

>>> 2] Peace will not be achieved at the bargaining table any more than it
>>> was on your continent, or mine.
>> Mines? Where is that map of mines the Israeli's left as a good-bye
>> present in Lebanon? People are still dying on it. Another things which
>> make the Hezzbollah mad.
>
> I didn't say "mines".

Knew that, was making another point.

> I said "on your continent, or mine" .. "on your continent, or my continent".
> "Mine" means "my own". My house is mine. My car is mine. My wife [I think] is
> mine.
> Of course, a land mine, you step on it and you blow up, which is what you are
> thinking.
> Also, you could dig gold from a gold mine.
> Sorry for the confusion, I didn't expect that.

No worry, it was voluntary. Thanks for the grammar tuition tho!

>>> Force of arms will decide the issues, as always.
>>> Sad, but true.
>> Says an ex-military. I have no arms in my house and can still decide on
>> issues!
>
> But, a man with a gun pointed at your head will decide issues for you, in
> your own house or not.

Yeah and that man goes to jail if the police catch him!

> The developement of nations is a process that necessarily involves violence,
> along with other more pleasant things.

So, as I was saying. USA and Israel are "developing" the Middle East.
Modelling it at their taste. Tsk Tsk.. Not working in Iraq, never
worked in Lebanon. Who are you kidding?

> Well ,alot of them pages have little British or American flags for an English
> version, this one didn't appear to.
> If I was to learn another language, believe it or not it would be arabic, and
> in fact I just might do that.

Yeah, I also could do by learning it too but it does looks and sound
quite difficult.

> Get me a sexy French babe like that one news chick to give me lessons, and
> yes of course Id do it in a heart beat wee wee weeeee.

Is your wife cool about it? What about getting a sexy au-pair, she
could teach you!

> You should know that I don't despise France.
> I have said many good things about France in the two years or so I have been
> here, you should know that, yet you insist on speaking falsehoods.
> Go ahead, if it makes you feel better.

:-p

Jesse

Jul 27, 2006, 4:14:14 AM7/27/06
fzer0 <local@host> wrote in

> Now, to come back in the subject, why should I want the hezbollah to pay
> for the 50 mens killed in 1983? I think the Lebanese have suffered
> enough already. And also think that maybe we should not have been there
> at that time. Keeping grudges are quite unhealthy.

True, our troops were injected into a situation and area they should not have
been in - And memories of what happened no doubt are high in the mind of
potential "peace keeping" nations of today.
Personally, I think we should have cut through the bullshit right then and
there and sent a few waves of B-52's to level Tehran.
Of course, in that era the Soviet reaction had to be considered.
We did extract some retribution though in the form of air strikes and a heavy
bombardment via battleship.
I do think it is, however, and insult to your fallen countrymen that you can
not even bring yourselves to condemn those responsible, and is a clear
indication of the general helpless apathy into which France has fallen.

>>> Yeah right.
>>
>> Oh sure fz .. I just cannot bear to see your great link, or I have seen
>> it and wont admit it it was so powerful, so I make up a lie that it
>> wouldn't work on my computer.
>> What a genius you are.
>
> Any stupido can go on foxnews, check out the video section and choose
> "Blame Israel?"

Why, yes.
I presume that is how you found it ?

>> Which is exactly why, I suppose, you can continually side with radical
>> muslims, for you know we will stand by Israel.
>
> Lebanese are far from being radical. There is the Hezzbollah party
> which is trying to defend his land. I will stand for Lebanon.

And here we heard today the Lebanese President expressing great admiration
for the heroic hezzbolah.

"Lahoud: Hezbollah enjoys utmost prestige in Lebanon, because it freed our
country. All over the Arab world you hear: Hezbollah maintains Arab honor,
and even though it (Hezbollah) is very small, it stands up to Israel. And of
course Nasrallah has my respect."
http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,428391,00.html

So it seems more and more that if you stand for lebanon, you stand for
hezzbolah.

>> No suprise.
>> Taking orders from corrupt blacks, doesn't bother you a bit.
>
> Are you refereeing to Kofi Annan?

Yes.
Wee. I am.
Another great man you admire ?

>>> Mines? Where is that map of mines the Israeli's left as a good-bye
>>> present in Lebanon? People are still dying on it. Another things
>>> which make the Hezzbollah mad.
>>
>> I didn't say "mines".
>
> Knew that, was making another point.
>
>> I said "on your continent, or mine" .. "on your continent, or my
>> continent". "Mine" means "my own". My house is mine. My car is mine. My
>> wife [I think] is mine.
>> Of course, a land mine, you step on it and you blow up, which is what
>> you are thinking.
>> Also, you could dig gold from a gold mine.
>> Sorry for the confusion, I didn't expect that.
>
> No worry, it was voluntary. Thanks for the grammar tuition tho!

You can be much like debating a brick, at times.

>>> Says an ex-military. I have no arms in my house and can still decide
>>> on issues!
>>
>> But, a man with a gun pointed at your head will decide issues for you,
>> in your own house or not.
>
> Yeah and that man goes to jail if the police catch him!

Yeah, he goes to jail [maybe], and what do you do ?
Return to earth to haunt him ?
I realize the European attitude about bearing arms is much different, legally
and idealogically, than ours.
Me, I like my guns, and would rather have them and not need them, than need
them and not have them.

>> The developement of nations is a process that necessarily involves
>> violence, along with other more pleasant things.
>
> So, as I was saying. USA and Israel are "developing" the Middle East.
> Modelling it at their taste. Tsk Tsk.. Not working in Iraq, never
> worked in Lebanon. Who are you kidding?

Since you have a habit of over-snipping, it is hard to follow this debate.
I will say I wasn't referring to the USA developing nations, but the general
development of nations, on their own, in the course of history and time.
Show me a nation which has no violence in its history, and I will show you a
pink flying elephant [Looks alot like Dave Spiro, except its sober].

>> Get me a sexy French babe like that one news chick to give me lessons,
>> and yes of course Id do it in a heart beat wee wee weeeee.
>
> Is your wife cool about it? What about getting a sexy au-pair, she
> could teach you!

Well, I had better back off even thinking about this subject.
Enough of you scandalous suggestions !