More like the "awful house" if you ask me.

FBel

May 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/22/97

I had a hard time finding a decent job when I first got out of college so
me and a friend of mine both got jobs as managers of Waffle Houses in North
Carolina. That was the shittiest place to work on the face of the earth.
We were always getting called in at 3:00 in the morning because some cook
didn't show or something. My friend finally quit when one grill operater
shot another dead and turned around and just kept cooking. I quit when an
angry trucker returned with an omlette in a to-go box. It seem he found a
band-aid cooked into his eggs. My grill operator was an ex-con who would
put band-aids on the tips of his fingerso they would not get burned on the
grill. I later found out he was HIV positive. There were other gross
things that happened but I don't want to make anyone sick(er).

Gerald Lowe

Jun 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/7/97

In article <01bc66e7$abac3700$cf0103cf@default>,
blad...@intrstar.net (FBel) wrote:

Good grief, is this really true?

Gerry

Elizabeth A. Ferraro

Jun 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/8/97

this is all true. I worked as a manager at a
Waffle House in N.C. One cook did kill another one over how to cook a
chicken. Have to go pull third shift tonight after doing first today
and only averaging 3.5 hours sleep for 3 days now.

ECC

Jun 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/12/97

Regardless of the fact you are salaried or not, you can sue WH as they
are violating several employee rights and federal work laws. Call any
lawyer to verify and especially the local unemployment office.

Daiker

Jun 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/16/97
*******
>>>I was always under the impression that all salaried personel could and
are worked around the clock leagly........ At least in the different
companies I have worked for..........E-Mail