KFC/Taco Bell combos

1 view

Ranalou

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
With the newly combined Kentucky Fried Chicken/Taco Bell resturaunts, I
was curious: Is everybody calling these combos "Kentucky Fried Tacos" or
is it just me? :) Don't get me wrong- it's not supposed to be derogatory
in the least, but I find the name rather fitting :)

--
+ That Silly Ranalou Guy, ran...@stoopid.res.wpi.edu
+ Ranalou on CowsGoMOO, stoopid.res.wpi.edu 1234 <--- Official Blatant Plug!

wjb

Apr 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/9/96
Ranalou <ran...@stoopid.res.wpi.edu> writes:

There's a KenTacoHut in KC -- KFC/TB/Pizza Hut

gr8fljed

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
w...@sky.net (wjb) wrote:

> Ranalou <ran...@stoopid.res.wpi.edu> writes:
>

> There's a KenTacoHut in KC -- KFC/TB/Pizza Hut

I have seen several KFC/TB(yikes)/PH trucks...

Kentucky Fried Taco Pizza Bell?

peace
neil

Glenn Rubenstein

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
One idea for ya'll

Mash potatoes in your burritos, try it..

berton corson

Apr 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/13/96
gr8fljed (gr8f...@mindspring.com) wrote:

> > There's a KenTacoHut in KC -- KFC/TB/Pizza Hut

> I have seen several KFC/TB(yikes)/PH trucks...

> Kentucky Fried Taco Pizza Bell?

Pepsico has owned TB, KFC, & Pizza Hut for a very long time.
It doesn't surprise me that they want to try combined stores.
For those who can't decide between getting diarrhea from
Taco Bell, clogging their arteries with fat from greasy chicken,
or getting heartburn from pizza. ...It's a tough choice.

Ranalou

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
On 12 Apr 1996, Glenn Rubenstein wrote:

> One idea for ya'll
>
> Mash potatoes in your burritos, try it..

Nah, I don't think so... But, I was thinking- they should have even
better chicken tacos and the like *heh* :)

--
+ Ranalou, ran...@stoopid.res.wpi.edu
+ <a href="http://stoopid.res.wpi.edu/">Visit me!</a>

+ Ranalou on CowsGoMOO, stoopid.res.wpi.edu 1234 <--- Official Blatant Plug!
+

+ Half a mind is a terribly thing to waste!

Jean James

Apr 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/15/96
>Pepsico has owned TB, KFC, & Pizza Hut for a very long time.
>It doesn't surprise me that they want to try combined stores.
>For those who can't decide between getting diarrhea from
>Taco Bell, clogging their arteries with fat from greasy chicken,
>or getting heartburn from pizza. ...It's a tough choice.

Our local Wal-Mart has a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo. Eat some of both of
their offerings then pop over to the pharmacy and get some malox... <G>