coffee taglines

Maria Stevenson

Jul 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/5/96

... "Amazing what caffeine and no sense of self-preservation can
do..."
... "Coffee, black and strong." -- Cooper
... "What do you mean 'I burnt the oatmeal'? That's COFFEE!!
... (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail, (G)o fix the coffee
... ... 1-2-3-4 We're Sgt. Pepper'sLonely Tag Lines Band!
... 4 Food Groups: Coffee, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Coffee
... 4 food groups: Coffee, Chocolate, Sugar, and Sex.
... A mathematician is just a machine for turning coffee into theorems
... A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
... Another pot of coffee down the programming hatch!
... Captain, we're being hailed by Myra I Fox, who says:
... Coffee - 1 sugars - milk - and aspirin.
... Coffee and cigarettes: The first two peripherals!
... Coffee and Echo mail are my second and third favorite things in
the AM.
... Coffee doesnt cause cancer --------Water does!!!
... Coffee flavored cigarettes: kill yourself twice as fast.
... Coffee in England is just toasted milk.
... Coffee is good food.
... Coffee line forms here. Take a number.
... Coffee not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)all asleep
... Coffee sweetend with NO-DOZ...Programmers' fuel...
... COFFEE.COM not found: A)dd more, R)eheat F)reak out
... COFFEE.EXE not found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)all asleep
... COFFEE.POT Not Found: (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)anic?
... COFFEE.POT not found; kill (E)verybody (S)elected bodies (Y)ou?
... Decaff: Use it to sober up after drinking non-alcoholic beer!
... Decaffeinated coffee? Just Say No.
... Decaffinated coffee? What's the point of THAT!?
... Disclaimer: Written by a highly caffeinated mammal.
... Do not drink coffee in the morning or it will keep you awake until
noon.
... Don't talk to me until I've had my second cup of coffee
... Drink your coffee! There are poor people in India sleeping!
... Everybody should believe something: I believe I'll have more
coffee.
... Everything I know, I learned from coffee.
... Get me some coffee and ask me again in ten minutes.
... I can build a cheesecake out of limestone & coffee in under 5
minutes.
... I eat coffee straight from the can. Why dilute it?
... I suggest you stay away from the coffee there buddy!
... Instant Human: Just Add Coffee...
... Is there life before coffee?
... Life begins after coffee!
... Life's too short for bad coffee.
... Love & scandal are coffee's best sweeteners.
... Make another pot of coffee...I'm gonna read mail
... Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a danish.
... Message brought to you by sufficient coffee ingestion.
... Mindless ramblings brought to you courtesy of much caffeine.
... My God... It's full of coffee!
... One Nation, with Liberty, Large Fries, and a Coffee to go!
... Operator out of coffee...taglines may become irrational...
... Oxymoron: Decaffeinated coffee
... Pablo and Gibsons coffee brings a new meaning to the word vomit.
... Red eye special-A double espresso with a shot of coffee.
... Severe Error 102: Insufficient Coffee, Operator Halted.
... Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee.
... Syntax Error in KITCHEN.EXE: COFFEE not found.
... The four food groups: coffee, ice cream, beer and pizza.
... There's too much blood in my caffeine-stream.
... This is your brain on drugs, toast and coffee
... This is... excuse my language... damn good coffee.
... Transporter room, beam that tagline up immediately!
... Try cooling coffee by holding it closer to your heart.
... Ultimate office automation: Networked coffee machines!
... Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!
... When serving coffee to tricks use paper cups! Both are Disposable!
... Where does the brown go from the coffee when you drink it?

CHEERS!