Florida BBQ

Mike Marois

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

Haven't heard of Bono's but the other two are franchises here in the
sunshine state. Sonny's and Fat Boys both offer everything from chicken to
ribs. If you into stuffing yourself with some good bbq Sonny's runs all you
can eat daily specials. The meat has a good smoked flavor and they offer
several different bbq sauces to top your meat with. Try the spicey one.

Fred Weissman wrote in message <34cc3d50....@news.shore.net>...
>I have to be in the Ocala, Florida area (don't ask why) for a week. >

Billy Bob

Jan 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/19/98

Fred Weissman wrote:

> I have to be in the Ocala, Florida area (don't ask why) for a week. Via
> the web, I've located three BBQ joints in Ocala: Bono's, Sonny's, and Fat
> Boys. Does any one have any comments on these places? Or know of any
> others that are around there?
>
> Thanks . . .

Hey Fred,
Lucky guy! I honestly beleive you can't go wrong with Sonny's. Your
hardcore 'Q heads may fuss and holler, but I drove from PepsiCola to Ocala
and stopped at every Sonny's we saw from the freeway. What the heck: try
all of'em and tell us your opinion.

Billy Bob