The World is changing: Do you want to survive?

Jami JoAnne

Oct 7, 2001, 1:25:31 AM10/7/01
Go away dork.
~Jami JoAnne Russell~
This link is serious, perhaps you can help catch the pedophile on this wanted
poster!
http://members.internettrash.com/users/gambitsjami/pedo.html

Bob Ward

Oct 7, 2001, 1:54:25 AM10/7/01
On 07 Oct 2001 05:25:31 GMT, gambit...@aol.comNOTMALE (Jami JoAnne)
wrote:

This must be the latest entry in the self-referential post of the
week. Nominations are now closed. We have a winner.

coffee bean

Oct 7, 2001, 1:41:58 PM10/7/01
"Jami JoAnne" <gambit...@aol.comNOTMALE> wrote in message

Plonk. Plonkity plonk.

Chris Clarke

Oct 7, 2001, 6:26:32 PM10/7/01
In article <Gt0w7.2311$Y8.18...@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>,
"coffee bean" <spres...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Plonk. Plonkity plonk.

I think you have the reverb turned up a tad high on your bitbucket.

--
Chris Clarke | Editor, Faultline Magazine
www.faultline.org | California Environmental News and Information

coffee bean

Oct 7, 2001, 6:37:41 PM10/7/01
"Chris Clarke" <ccl...@faultline.org> wrote in message

Probably - I am still adjusting to "normal" loudness and sound after viewing
The Mummy and The Mummy Returns on hubby's souped up stereo. Echos made a
lot of sense for awhile there....

suRReal mONk

Oct 7, 2001, 8:30:42 PM10/7/01

"Jami JoAnne" <gambit...@aol.comNOTMALE> said something stupid, to which
comes the excellent response:

Carrot-Pineapple Cake

2 1/2 cups sifted flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
3 beaten eggs
3/4 cup cooking oil
1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated carrots
1 cup chopped nuts
Lemon Glaze:
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
2 tbsp. milk

Cake: mix all dry ingredients together. Add eggs, oil, pineapple, and
vanilla to dry ingredients. Add carrots and nuts. Pour into greased and
floured angel food or Bundt pan. Bake in over at 275 degrees for 1 hour.
When cool, top with lemon glaze.
Lemon Glaze: mix powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind, and milk. Pour
over cooled cake.

Karen J. Cravens

Oct 7, 2001, 10:07:07 PM10/7/01
gambit...@aol.comNOTMALE (Jami JoAnne) wrote in

> Go away dork.

Italian Spaghetti

Brown 2 lb ground beef
Add:
4 T dried onion flakes
1/4 tsp dried garlic
1/4 C margarine
1/4 C olive oil
32 oz. tomato puree
12 oz can tomato paste
4 tsp worcestershire sauce

Simmer 3 hrs.

Serve over cooked pasta

["Italian" is part of the name, and not intended to reflect any actual
authenticity, especially since it came from my mother's mother, who was
Pennsylvania Dutch. And although the recipe calls for margarine, I
attribute that to wartime shortages and use butter, or just increase the
olive oil to 1/2 cup, same same. And usually I throw it in the crockpot
all day on low. And make two batches and freeze lots; again, the key is no
airspaces. And the heck with those commercials for the canned sauce you
can stand a spoon up in. You can eat this stuff with a fork, no problem.
Or chopsticks.]

--
Karen J. Cravens

Brian Yeoh

Oct 7, 2001, 11:36:51 PM10/7/01
On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Karen J. Cravens wrote:

> Italian Spaghetti

<snip>

So when is TAFKAC going to start archiving our recipe doe snot?

Since most of the other older doe snot has been, shall we say, less
entertaining?

Brian "what, _no-one_ likes reading a prospectus?" Yeoh
--
"They lied to you. The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is
the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never

-- Umberto Eco, "The Name of the Rose"

Karen J. Cravens

Oct 8, 2001, 2:31:09 PM10/8/01
Brian Yeoh <lb...@columbia.edu> wrote in

> So when is TAFKAC going to start archiving our recipe doe snot?

Funny you should mention that. I spent a little time with Google the other
night collecting recipes, and got over a hundred on a pretty basic search.
Not all were doe snot, of course.

Formatting them is going to be fun.

--
Karen J. Cravens

Lon Stowell

Oct 8, 2001, 7:56:22 PM10/8/01
In article <Xns913489B2...@209.134.108.33>,

Perhaps AFU Ltd Publishers would be interested in a small printing
project.

Would need a name a bit more glamorous than Bambi Phlegm tho...

Jon Miller

Oct 8, 2001, 7:59:55 PM10/8/01
Brian Yeoh wrote:

> Brian "what, _no-one_ likes reading a prospectus?" Yeoh

What ever gave you that idea?

Jon Miller

coffee bean

Oct 8, 2001, 9:37:50 PM10/8/01
"Lon Stowell" <lsto...@lenny.sfrn.dnai.com> wrote in message

I don't know about that - "The Doe Snot Diary" would make for an interesting
title. With a sub of "Recipes to combat BoPs and BoRs".

Brian Yeoh

Oct 8, 2001, 10:20:03 PM10/8/01

Ah, those used to be my favourite doe snots. Nothing like reading a
Microsoft S-4 from 1993.

Brian "freeedgar.com is your friend" Yeoh

Karen J. Cravens

Oct 8, 2001, 9:54:16 PM10/8/01
lsto...@lenny.sfrn.dnai.com (Lon Stowell) wrote in

> Perhaps AFU Ltd Publishers would be interested in a small printing
> project.
>
> Would need a name a bit more glamorous than Bambi Phlegm tho...

I think I said this earlier, only something like "Cooking With Doe Snot."

--
Karen J. Cravens

Michael Schmidt

Oct 8, 2001, 11:08:25 PM10/8/01

Bambi boogers? Moose mucus? Stag snot? Llama lunkers?

Articulate Mandible

Oct 9, 2001, 11:51:17 PM10/9/01
On 07 Oct 2001 in alt.folklore.urban Brian Yeoh <lb...@columbia.edu>
wrote in
<Pine.NEB.4.33.011007...@panix3.panix.com>:

>So when is TAFKAC going to start archiving our recipe doe snot?
>Since most of the other older doe snot has been, shall we say,
>less entertaining?

ObD'oh!

*Any* sort of snot gets that way after a while.
--
"Then there's my grandfather, who died last January. The guy
would squeeze a nickle so tight the Indian would scream and