Tesla??

FinnIII

Jan 10, 1995, 1:10:05 AM1/10/95
I am looking for any information about N. Tesla, the Croatian-American
inventor whose work pioneering work with electricity formed the basis for
much of our modern use. This man died in poverty and relative obscurity
despite more than a hundred US patents. Anyone know anything about him????

DaveHatunen

Jan 10, 1995, 10:06:02 AM1/10/95

In view of the fact that a unit of magnetism is named after him, I
think it likely that somebody has heard of him. Have you tried an
encyclopedia, or the library?

--

********** DAVE HATUNEN (hat...@netcom.com) **********
* Daly City California: *

William Beaty

Jan 17, 1995, 10:00:44 AM1/17/95
: fin...@aol.com (FinnIII) writes:

: > I am looking for any information about N. Tesla, the Croatian-American

: > inventor whose work pioneering work with electricity formed the basis for
: > much of our modern use. This man died in poverty and relative obscurity
: > despite more than a hundred US patents. Anyone know anything about him????

Check out my web page (addr below) under the WEIRD SCIENCE heading.
There are tesla files at the Keelynet mirrors. Also some tesla
coil builders info farther down the page.
--
William Beaty voice:206-781-3320 bbs:206-789-0775 cserv:71241,3623