Any help in Creepy Cleveland?

Red Death

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
Hello all,
I am a lurker from way back (a few years now) and I was wondering if
anyone would mind sharing any stories / experiences from Cleveland, Ohio.
I've put up a web site devoted to Northeast Ohio stories and would love to
collect some more. If anyone would mind stopping by my page a having a
look, I'd love to hear what you think.

www.en.com/users/reddeath
then click on "Creepy Cleveland"

Red Death
redd...@en.com

Lady katie

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
We'd love it more if you'd tell your stories here!

--
Lady katie
To reply, delete windows

Guntle

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
Hello Red Death ;o)
Unfortunately I don't have any storys to contribute but thanks for the link.
Looks very interesting.
Guntle
Porch Nosey Neighbor