Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Suicide and NDE

3 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Denis Dhondt

ongelezen,
20 apr 1997, 03:00:0020-04-1997
aan

Hello,

I'm looking for people who committed suicide and had a Near Dead
Experience. I now that this phenomena is not very frequently reported. If
you only had a Out of the Body Experience, or a meeting with other dead
relations, than your reaction is also wanted.

I am also in spiritistic contact with a earthbound friend who committed
suicide.

The mention of this is to make a study of this less frequent NDE and of the
implications. I already have some reports, and there very interesting.

I also am in search of people who had any paranormal experiënce. Please
react.

Greetings,
Denis (Paranormal association)
--
Denis....@ping.be
http://www.ping.be/~pin03784/index.html (site is in Dutch language)

Lori Alliani

ongelezen,
8 mei 1997, 03:00:0008-05-1997
aan

>did i quote right? sorry i'm sorta new at this, anyway i read this ng cuz
>i like ghost stories and paranormal stuff.

Quoted just fine!

>I have seen ghost since i was
>about 2 i couldn't remember anything from my childhood except the ghost
>which i saw, i don't want to go into long details cuz it's really nothing,
>just an encounter, i know it's real because my brother remembers it too so
>i'm pretty sure.

You can't tell us something happend, and not tell us what! Come on,
it may be noting to you, but to those who haven't had any experiences
with ghosts, it's not "nothing".

>About 2 months ago, i was awaken by a noise at night, it was like a ball
>dropping and it gets more and more rapid as it approaches the ground, i
>had a test the next day and i was rather pissed, i turned on the lights
>and it stopped, when i turn the lights off it continued, i was so mad that
>i went into the living room and sat on the couch and then i said "whoever
>the f*ck you are, come out now, i have nothing to lose!!!!!" i wasn't
>expecting anything til a chair pulled up next to the table in front of me,
>i didn't see anything but i could sense a cold chill, at the moment i was
>scared but i didn't care i toned down and said politely "can you let me
>sleep please!!!!"
>there was no reaction, to make a long story short i went to bed and slept
>through the night, the next morning i felt great. Just wanted to say that
>maybe if you just have courage to face the paranormal it ain't that bad,
>hey even ghosts compromise...

I think that most hauntings, especially those which are just noises
with nothing trying to harm you, are just playful. I don't know that
I'd have confronted it in such a...um...reckless manner, but I have
heard several instances where the "ghost" was asked to stop whatever
it was doing, and it did.

That reminds me of some show I watched where they were trying to
research a haunted mansion. They kept having problems with the
equipment *every time* they tried to film or record anything. One of
the persons planning everything was saying he couldn't figure out what
was wrong, they double checked all the equipment, they'd taken care of
all the legalities, they'd had full permission of the owners to film
there, and then someone suggested they hadn't gotten the ghost's
permission. He said he felt like a fool, but was "volunteered" to go
ask for permission to record there. After he did, they didn't have
any other problems, and did record some odd things. The main thing I
remember was the "ghost" was an irregular shaped light that moved
across the hall and into one of the rooms.

Sound familiar to anyone? Now I'm curious what the name of the show
was.

Lori :-)

Lee Waun

ongelezen,
8 mei 1997, 03:00:0008-05-1997
aan

Gee sounds like an interesting concept. go ask the ghost for permission.
Wish I had of thought of that one.

later

Lee

Gouki960

ongelezen,
8 mei 1997, 03:00:0008-05-1997
aan

In article <01bc4d8d$c3076320$Loca...@Denis.ping.be>, "Denis Dhondt"
<Denis....@ping.be> writes:

did i quote right? sorry i'm sorta new at this, anyway i read this ng cuz
i like ghost stories and paranormal stuff. I have seen ghost since i was

[...]

P.S. As to why some people see ghost and others can't, the chinese
believed that if someone is born with "yum-yeung" eyes, that person could
see things others can't.

Tovah

ongelezen,
9 mei 1997, 03:00:0009-05-1997
aan

In a message to All <05-08-97 07:03> se...@vagus.vth.colostate.edu wrote:

se> > P.S. As to why some people see ghost and others can't, the chinese
se> > believed that if someone is born with "yum-yeung" eyes, that person
se> could
se> > see things others can't.

se> A recent X-files put forward the theory that people who see ghosts
se> tend to be close to death themselves. They are close to the other
se> side and thus have more perception of such things. I know its a
se> fictional show but I thought the idea was very interesting.
se> Any thoughts????

I follow the top idea then I do the premise that one must be close to death
to be able to see ghosts or the spirit-world... I'm very much alive and don't
plan on going "anywhere" in the near future, and I'm able to connect to the
spiritworld very well when I wish.

I believe I mentioned to someone that people who are more "open minded" see
the shadows, ghosts, spiritworld, etc. are the ones who can see/communicate
with these "beings" In so many words we have what the Chinese call
"yum-yeung" eyes.

Tovah

Carol Henning

ongelezen,
10 mei 1997, 03:00:0010-05-1997
aan

Am looking for info on Marietta, O. Green/e family, boat company owners,
whose daughter walked into the river and drowned. She was upset over the
death of her financee' or something. This happened over a hundred years
ago. Her ghost is said to still be seen walking out into the river at
night. Unsolved Mysteries ran a story on this young lady.

Jim Hoy

ongelezen,
10 mei 1997, 03:00:0010-05-1997
aan

Carol Henning <SDY...@prodigy.com> wrote in article
<5l1biu$m...@newssvr01-int.news.prodigy.com>...

I have lived in Marietta, Ohio for over 30 years and am well acquainted
with the story to which you refer. It is absolutely untrue -- a lie -- a
hoax!
That babe went all over the area and interviewed people before she had
her "psychic experience," and then she wrote a book upon which the Unsolved
Mysteries episode was based.
She later attached herself to a sleezy guy -- and guess what -- in a
former life, they had been lovers!
We locals laugh at this unmitigated bullshit. Also, it makes you
realize the degree to which a program like Unsolved Mysteries will distort
the truth to get a story. They interviewed a lot of people here and
disregarded the facts given them by anyone who disagreed with them.
Reply by e-mail if you would like more info., because I don't read
this newsgroup regularly.

David Hopman

ongelezen,
11 mei 1997, 03:00:0011-05-1997
aan

In this episode, the ghosts were tose of young women who had been
diagnosed with terminal illnesses prior to their violent deaths. That
was the reason that only simularly diagnosed individuals could see them.: >
: >
: A recent X-files put forward the theory that people who see ghosts tend to
: be close to death themselves. They are close to the other side and thus
: have more perception of such things. I know its a fictional show but I
: thought the idea was very interesting. Any thoughts????

: S.

Bluesflute

ongelezen,
11 mei 1997, 03:00:0011-05-1997
aan

In article
<Pine.A32.3.96.970508...@vagus.vth.colostate.edu>, East
Sean <se...@vagus.vth.colostate.edu> writes:

>A recent X-files put forward the theory that people who see ghosts tend
>be close to death themselves. They are close to the other side and thus
>have more perception of such things. I know its a fictional show but I
>thought the idea was very interesting. Any thoughts????

I think there's some truth to it, but it's not a cut and dried sort of
thing. Perhaps people who are naturally more aware, or who
perceive more, become even more open when they are near death.
It could also be that serious trauma can make someone more
likely to see things they wouldn't normally perceive.

There are lots of stories about people who are seriously ill seeing
ghosts and angels; having OBEs; past life memories; and other
paranormal experiences. NDEs often involve being greeted by loved
ones who have passed on.

Nevertheless, there are plenty of ghosts seen by those who are in
the pink of health and very much alive. I think 'The X -Files' was
talking about a very specific type of sighting, though.

Take care,

Muffy
(blues...@aol.com)

0 nieuwe berichten