Pontiff Appeals for calm amid sex scandals.

bubbles

Jul 29, 2002, 12:01:39 PM7/29/02
A transcript of the Pope's recent comments with Vatican approved
translation...

POPE: (listing heavily to starboard) Cher amis tutti blargh...

[Translation: Children of the world.]

POPE: I now wan do bargghle blah blarg.

[Translation: I now want to talk of God's love.]

POPE: Priests...boys...young...dirty boys...blargh...

[Translation: The harm done by some priests and religious to the young
and vulnerable fills us all with a deep sense of sadness and shame.]

POPE: ...bad boys...butt burglarrs...don't sue blargh...[drool]...

[Translation: But think of the vast majority of dedicated and generous
priests and religious whose only wish is to serve and do good!]

POPE: Fuggh Kanada.

[Translation: I love Canada! (cheers)]

POPE: Fuggh you all...get fugghed...call dah chopper...blargh...

[Translation: God loves you all! Can you feel the healing love?
(cheers)]

***

s!0.0^7ii.exe@mm

Jul 29, 2002, 11:13:05 PM7/29/02
"bubbles" <bubbl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Peter Worthington and the rest of the Toronto Sun's columnists managed to
out-bigot themselves in Monday's paper.

(Michael Cohen must've been too busy preparing the script for his latest
anti-black/anti-muslim radio show.)

Was worth the 50cents for a good laugh though.

--
---
subRoutine <www.softtargets.com> s^0.0^7ii...@softtargets.com

bubbles

Jul 30, 2002, 3:03:42 PM7/30/02
"s!0.0^7ii.exe@mm" <s^0.0^7ii...@softtargets.com> wrote in message news:<0on19.28$dn3....@news20.bellglobal.com>...

> Peter Worthington and the rest of the Toronto Sun's columnists managed to
> out-bigot themselves in Monday's paper.
>
> (Michael Cohen must've been too busy preparing the script for his latest
> anti-black/anti-muslim radio show.)
>
> Was worth the 50cents for a good laugh though.

I hear there's going to be a big "covered in shit" sale up at
Idomo this weekend thanks to the illegal dumping of all those
porta-postulant-potties. (Roger take note.)

--bubbles

AB8MQ

Jul 30, 2002, 4:31:42 PM7/30/02
"Swamp Gas bubbles" <bubbl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "s!0.0^7ii.exe@mm" <s^0.0^7ii...@softtargets.com> wrote in message
>
> > Peter Worthington and the rest of the Toronto Sun's columnists managed to
> > out-bigot themselves in Monday's paper.
> >
> > (Michael Cohen must've been too busy preparing the script for his latest
> > anti-black/anti-muslim radio show.)
> >
> > Was worth the 50cents for a good laugh though.
>
> I hear there's going to be a big "covered in shit" sale

Hey, you can finally get adopted by a family, Swamp boy.

> up at
> Idomo this weekend thanks to the illegal dumping of all those
> porta-postulant-potties. (Roger take note.)

Still fucking up who you're repling to, Brownnosell? Or are you just an obsessed
kook-spankard?

s!0.0^7ii.exe@mm

Jul 30, 2002, 9:28:45 PM7/30/02
"bubbles" <bubbl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's poetic justice. The guy who owns it (forget his first name), treats his
staff like shit. He's also a super-big asshole. I know cuz I had a job
interview with him many many years ago and left there refusing his offer for
a key administrative position, thinking I'd rather starve than work for him.
So it all ties in nicely. I laughed so hard when I heard about it. :)

kerro

Jul 31, 2002, 4:56:42 AM7/31/02
"s!0.0^7ii.exe@mm" <s^0.0^7ii...@softtargets.com> wrote in message news:<0on19.28$dn3....@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> "bubbles" <bubbl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > A transcript of the Pope's recent comments with Vatican approved
> > translation...

This whole Popage business gets bizarrer and bizarrer.
Almost Pythonesque in some ways.

I have, in the past commented on the Pope's increasing
resemblance to Grandpa from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but
there are other, genuinely weird, aspects to the whole
Pope....industry.

For example; now that he no longer appears to be capable
of walking, they push him around on a kind of giant
walking-frame with wheels on it. And, because he can't
bend down to kiss the ground of a country he's visiting,
they give him a box of dirt to kiss!! What?? Do these
people have no understanding of just absurd this all is?

The poor old codger appears to be barely alive. He can't
even hold his head upright. Like Grandpa....

Kerro.