Kevin...Threat or Menace? (Was Re: Biff...Man or Beast?)

Lefty

Dec 20, 1990, 1:30:32 PM12/20/90
In article <1990Dec13.0...@rotag.uucp> ke...@rotag.uucp (Kevin
Darcy) writes:
> In article <84...@gollum.twg.com> le...@twg.com ("Lefty") writes:
> >In article <1990Dec5.0...@cfctech.cfc.com> ke...@cfctech.cfc.com
> >(Kevin Darcy) writes:
> >> But, screwing with people's given names is just childish and stupid
> >> (which is probably why Dave Hill had the overwhelming urge to do it to
> >> mine).
> >
> >...and why _you_ felt the overwhelming urge to do it with _mine_, eh?
> >
> >Hypocrite!
>
> Yeah, right. "Lefty" is your given name.
>
> Uh-huh...

Are you doubting my veracity? Are you calling me a liar? How dare you!
Show me your documentation, asshole!

More to the point, what do you mean by "given name"? Does it matter _what_
name is on one's birth certificate? In point of legal fact, it is legitimate
to call oneself whatever one likes, as long as there is no intention to use
that name to defraud.

Care to challenge me on _that_ one?

Your misuse of another's name while decrying Dave Hill's absolutely
identical misuse of your own is yet another glaring example of just how
deeply your hypocrisy runs.

As if we needed more of 'em. Heh.

Make fun of my name all you want. Just don't bitch when somebody else
does it to you.

> >--
> >Lefty (le...@twg.com) | After all, "ChildishAndStupid" _is_
> >D:.O:.D:., C:.M:.C:. | his middle name.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> What _is_ this cryptic shit, anyway?

Wouldn't you like to know? Well, it's none of your fucking business, pal.

> As far as I can tell, you don't even have a NICname...

In the immortal words of Zeppo Marx, "Atsa right!", Mr. Wizard. As far as
_I_ can tell, you don't have any of the following:

o a shred of integrity
o a glimmer of intelligence
o a scintilla of consistency
o a perfectly adequate grasp of the English language

--
Lefty (le...@twg.com) | "What do you call a big gray animal
D:.O:.D:., C:.M:.C:. | with a big long nose?" "That's irrelevant!"