An apology to AHM...

Malkavian

Nov 21, 2000, 1:50:40 AM11/21/00
Earlier today I made some mean, nasty, hurtful remarks to Trinity. I
did so in an effort to attack Rikijo....and it worked....rather well.
Yes, attacking poor little Trinity who doesn't have long to live
because of a bone marrow disease was definitely uncalled for.
However...because I've killed my emotions I'm afraid to say that it
doesn't quite bother me and I for one won't lose any sleep over it.
Call me evil, call me the devil, call me the full embodiment of the
antichrist...I don't care. I respected AHM up until the point that it
stopped respecting me. AHM is not what it once was, it has become
cheapened and dirty with the filth and lies of it's members. I for
one consider AHM to be a write off. The last few remaining regs have
cowardly ran off into the asylum-net IRC channel where they hide and
pretend that none of it ever happened. I consider myself to be apart
of AUK now more than AHM. And because of that, I will now work with
AUK in any effort it puts forth to any group or person. AUKs enemies
are now MY enemies. Those in AHM forgot that friends are only enemies
that don't have the guts to kill you. You should have killed me when
you had the chance. `, )

-Malkavian

rikijo

Nov 21, 2000, 2:15:13 AM11/21/00

Malkavian wrote:

I`m never going to forget this...If you have a problem with me,you don`t
attack a
girl who doesn`t have much longer to live. If I ever have the pleasure of
meeting you...I will kill you Matthew..

<Trinity> and attacking me to get to riki is
low
<Trinity>can barely see through my eyes and earlier i was happy
<Trinity>and i want him ded
Trinity 11/21/00 1:52 AM it is hard controlling myself right now

You crossed way over the line this time...

Malkavian

Nov 21, 2000, 2:19:57 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:15:13 -0500, rikijo <rik...@primus.ca> wrote:

>I`m never going to forget this...

Good...I hope you can realize that worrying about looking good over an
old, stupid hack attempt is not worth the consequences. And thinking
that fucking me over is not without it's consequences as well.

>If you have a problem with me,you don`t
>attack a
>girl who doesn`t have much longer to live.

Why not? Everybody dies Riki, it's not something new. Even you'll
die someday, have you given it any thought?

> If I ever have the pleasure of
>meeting you...I will kill you Matthew..

I welcome you to try Riki. But remember....you can't kill people who
don't exist. `, )

><Trinity> and attacking me to get to riki is low
><Trinity>can barely see through my eyes and earlier i was happy
><Trinity>and i want him ded
>Trinity 11/21/00 1:52 AM it is hard controlling myself right now
>

>You crossed way over the line this time...

When have I not crossed way over the line? When exactly was it that
you forgot that Riki? AHM got surely with me, they no longer believed
I had any power, and so they started ousting me, I gave you all a
warning to not stop respecting me. You failed and now you have the
audacity to be upset at the consequences?! Welcome to hell Riki.

-Malkavian

Malkavian

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:54:49 -0500, rikijo <rik...@primus.ca> wrote:

>What do you think you just did ya satanist freak?

Satanist? Oh no...I'm much worse than that. I'm a nihilist.

>I spank yer ass in a NG

Really, looks like there are a lot of people who disagree with you on
that one.

>and you turn oraound and go RL on a terminally ill girl, who has nothing
>to do with it..?????

You don't really have anything to do with it either Riki. It's
AHM....over the past month or so people in #h_m have been showing me
less and less courtesy and respect. I'm sick of being treated like I
don't count, I was a member of this group LONG before you showed up
Riki.

>Yeah you`re right ..everyone has to die somtime...So why don`t you do the
>world a favor , and put a bullit in yer head...why should you suffer in
>your sorry miserable existance.

Imaginary characters do not die. `, )

>.It must be challenging waking up every
>morning and having your skin want to crawl off yer body..

Not at all actually. What I did to Trinity is no different from
slowly scraping my shoe across an ant pile. Sure I destroy 30 or 40
thousand...but I feel nothing. Just as I felt nothing when I
completely fucked FF7 over and countless others.

>Your very existance is proof that satan is alive and well, and fucking
>goats in the ass...

Satan? LOL...if Satan exists...I will destroy him and his world,
along with God and his. When I'm done I'll take both their worlds,
combine them into one....perhaps I'll call it earth. That's what
makes me so powerful, I am neither good, nor bad.

>Hell itself must have opened up and shit you out of its bowels, you sick
>fuck..
>Die spog...die...

Your emotional being is heightened to the maximum...you are turning
out to be an absolute FEAST Riki.

-Malkavian

rikijo

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

Malkavian wrote:..

> you are turning out to be an absolute FEAST Riki.
>
> -Malkavian

Then you`ll have room for the shit sandwiches being served up fer ya..
FOAD...

Jason Crowell

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
In article <3a1a16b8....@news.supernews.com>, Malkavian did the
hysterical funk dance and said...

> Earlier today I made some mean, nasty, hurtful remarks to Trinity. I
> did so in an effort to attack Rikijo....and it worked....rather well.
> Yes, attacking poor little Trinity who doesn't have long to live
> because of a bone marrow disease was definitely uncalled for.
> However...because I've killed my emotions I'm afraid to say that it
> doesn't quite bother me and I for one won't lose any sleep over it.

If you've killed your emotions, why, and how can you feel such a dislike
for AHM?

> I consider myself to be apart of AUK now more than AHM. And because
> of that, I will now work with AUK in any effort it puts forth to any
> group or person. AUKs enemies are now MY enemies.

Thanks for the offer, but I think that we've been doing just fine on our
own. If we happen to be on the same side, that's accidental.

> Those in AHM forgot that friends are only enemies that don't have the
> guts to kill you. You should have killed me when you had the chance. `, )

That's a truly depressing view of friendship, even compared to my own
poor opinion of that state.

--
When someone who's best known for chopping up a dead body in her bathtub
won't stoop to admiting to know you, because it would hurt her rep,

Xiphias Gladius in article
<GAqG5.14508$YX4.5...@news2.giganews.com>

Malkavian

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

Talk...talk...talk.....well...at least yer good at babbling Riki.
Although I don't think many see that as a respectable quality. BTW
Riki...I only feed off yer emotions, you can keep that shit sandwich
you made to yerself...or share it with yer little butt buddy Daito
instead.

-Malkavian

Malkavian

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:34:59 -0500, Jason Crowell <jas...@iquest.net>
wrote:

>If you've killed your emotions, why, and how can you feel such a dislike
>for AHM?

It's not really a dislike...it's just that I need to feed...and since
I no longer respect them....they are an easy meal.

>> I consider myself to be apart of AUK now more than AHM. And because
>> of that, I will now work with AUK in any effort it puts forth to any
>> group or person. AUKs enemies are now MY enemies.

>Thanks for the offer, but I think that we've been doing just fine on our

>own. If we happen to be on the same side, that's accidental.

I think you'll find having me playing on the same side can have some
rather nice affects. I anticipate some distrust though, after all,
from yer end this probably all looks like an SE attempt. I guess I'm
going to have to work extra hard to show that it's not. I think that
maybe in a year or two from now though things will be a little more
clear. Only time will tell.

>> Those in AHM forgot that friends are only enemies that don't have the
>> guts to kill you. You should have killed me when you had the chance. `, )

>That's a truly depressing view of friendship, even compared to my own

>poor opinion of that state.

But nonetheless true. I don't think anybody could ever truly be my
friend. To be my friend you'd have to know all about me....most
people can't even handle knowing a little bit about me...at least not
without references to the antichrist.

-Malkavian

Scram

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

>But nonetheless true. I don't think anybody could ever truly be my
>friend. To be my friend you'd have to know all about me....most
>people can't even handle knowing a little bit about me...at least not
>without references to the antichrist.

Oh *do* tell. I love a good yarn!

What have you done? What could you possibly have done to make people
think you're going to end the human race and cast us all into hell?
Hmmm?

You can't go making statements like that without giving a clue as to
what you mean.

If it's any consolation, I *like* you.

...and I want to know *everything* about you!

Oh *DOOOO* tell, pleeeeease!

Rev. Tiernan

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
afk-mn added just for giggles.

Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:38:09 GMT,
Malkavian Wannabe Verily didst say unto All:

[...]

>It's not really a dislike...it's just that I need to feed...and since
>I no longer respect them....they are an easy meal.

[...]

>But nonetheless true. I don't think anybody could ever truly be my
>friend. To be my friend you'd have to know all about me....most
>people can't even handle knowing a little bit about me...at least not
>without references to the antichrist.

*~aaaahhahaahahahahaaa~*

Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.
You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
*on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
Including me, little yapping man.

Antichrist indeed. What do =you= think is so frightening about a
Roman fairy tale intended to scare the great unwashed (of which you're
so obviously a part) into obedience to a Usenet full of free thinkers?

Let me tell you something about the truly Dark Angels of this world.
They don't advertise it. They simply Are, and may your gods help you
if you ever piss them off because they will show you no quarter nor
heed your puling cries for mercy. They'll just off you like an
insect.

Rev. Tiernan
The Gospel of Loki

--
mhm22x21 Smeeter#24 Bitch#8 WSD#25 NekkidFlonker#2
齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻

Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run (he hates that).

http://www.ingonyama.com/tirazhene/ meow.

BuZZard

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00

<Malkavian> wrote in message news:3a1a16b8....@news.supernews.com...

SHOVE IT UP YOUR AZZ. You are pafuckingthetic.
You are not, nor ever have been AHM. Nor will you ever be AHM.

JungleAcid

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Jason Crowell <jas...@iquest.net> ain't dead yet:

>AHM

i don't appreciate use of this abbreviation, as it is misleading in
that it resembles flaagg's initials and yet is not directly about
flaagg in the future please refer to it differently thanks bye.

--
JA15x6,2

the dreamer
is still asleep
coil

.

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
In alt.satanism Malkavian wrote:

> You don't really have anything to do with it either Riki. It's
> AHM....over the past month or so people in #h_m have been showing me
> less and less courtesy and respect. I'm sick of being treated like I
> don't count, I was a member of this group LONG before you showed up
> Riki.

Hmmm...maybe you're being treated like you dont count because
you're a fucking idiot.

> Satan? LOL...if Satan exists...I will destroy him and his world,
> along with God and his. When I'm done I'll take both their worlds,
> combine them into one....perhaps I'll call it earth. That's what
> makes me so powerful, I am neither good, nor bad.

Yep, that must be it.

-----.

The Phantom Menace

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
There Be No Shelter Here for Malkavian:

[Judd Nelson voice] Excuse me guys, but is this a "hacker thing"?

e-numerate

--
"I wanna shoot you so bad my dick is hard."
- Ice T, NEW JACK CITY

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

The Phantom Menace

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
There Be No Shelter Here for Malkavian:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:43:28 -0500, enlamar <ab...@ramalane.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Why don't you just grow the hell up instead?
>
> Well, well, well...if it isn't Ramalane...what the fuck happened to
> you? You fuckin drunk. I remember WAY back when, when you used to be
> a respectible member of AHM...then you gave into your emotions and
> allowed a group of trolls to fuck you over to the nth degree and back.
> Now look at you...pathetic....yer nothing used up shell of a person...

Get your tattoos!

[AHM BEACHFRONT PROPERTY 0WN3D SINCE 2000]

e-nunciate

--
"Do you think you have a corner on clueless posting?"
- Clueless usenet poster Jimmy Nicholson gets jealous in

Kristopher K. Barrett

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:15:46 GMT, Malkavian lifted the Giant Obsidian
Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

>On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:54:49 -0500, rikijo <rik...@primus.ca> wrote:
>
>>What do you think you just did ya satanist freak?
>
>Satanist? Oh no...I'm much worse than that. I'm a nihilist.
>
>>I spank yer ass in a NG
>
>Really, looks like there are a lot of people who disagree with you on
>that one.
>
>>and you turn oraound and go RL on a terminally ill girl, who has nothing
>>to do with it..?????
>

>You don't really have anything to do with it either Riki. It's
>AHM....over the past month or so people in #h_m have been showing me
>less and less courtesy and respect. I'm sick of being treated like I
>don't count, I was a member of this group LONG before you showed up
>Riki.
>

>>Yeah you`re right ..everyone has to die somtime...So why don`t you do the
>>world a favor , and put a bullit in yer head...why should you suffer in
>>your sorry miserable existance.
>
>Imaginary characters do not die. `, )
>
>>.It must be challenging waking up every
>>morning and having your skin want to crawl off yer body..
>
>Not at all actually. What I did to Trinity is no different from
>slowly scraping my shoe across an ant pile. Sure I destroy 30 or 40
>thousand...but I feel nothing. Just as I felt nothing when I
>completely fucked FF7 over and countless others.
>
>>Your very existance is proof that satan is alive and well, and fucking
>>goats in the ass...
>

>Satan? LOL...if Satan exists...I will destroy him and his world,
>along with God and his. When I'm done I'll take both their worlds,
>combine them into one....perhaps I'll call it earth. That's what
>makes me so powerful, I am neither good, nor bad.
>

>>Hell itself must have opened up and shit you out of its bowels, you sick
>>fuck..
>>Die spog...die...
>

>Your emotional being is heightened to the maximum...you are turning

>out to be an absolute FEAST Riki.
>
>-Malkavian

You should be able to play with rikijoke for weeks. He has no clue about how to
deal with trolling. Now that I have mentioned the T word, he will call you one,
but will not stop responding to your posts.

Heh.

Kristopher K. Barrett, Troll

mhm26x22 Meow!

Emmett and CENKOC mirrors are at:
http://4.34.144.138/

"i am also harassing the hell out of gte as well."
Emmett Gulley admits stalking.

Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On 21 Nov 2000 16:55:22 GMT, yt...@mutilation.net (.) wrote:

>> You don't really have anything to do with it either Riki. It's
>> AHM....over the past month or so people in #h_m have been showing me
>> less and less courtesy and respect. I'm sick of being treated like I
>> don't count, I was a member of this group LONG before you showed up
>> Riki.

>Hmmm...maybe you're being treated like you dont count because

>you're a fucking idiot.

Say that with yer nick lackwit. Tell me, what is it that you fear?

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:36:00 -0500, Rev. Tiernan
<mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:

>Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.
>You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
>have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
>*on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
>human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
>people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
>Including me, little yapping man.

What makes me so evil? Well...perhaps the fact that I go around and
actively try and cause chaos and destruction in people. Take what I
did to that poor little Trinity. Apparently she's all awash with
tears, I ripped her emotions to shreds and now I'm feeding off of
them. I also fuck around with various mainstream media genres,
manipulate them, control them. My newest project is the 80's cartoon
community. One of the more memorable groups as you know is the diaper
groups. I controlled some 100,000 members and once I gained control I
turned them all on themselves. They're such a hateful group now, they
can never agree on anything. It's nice to know that I made them that
way.

>Antichrist indeed. What do =you= think is so frightening about a
>Roman fairy tale intended to scare the great unwashed (of which you're
>so obviously a part) into obedience to a Usenet full of free thinkers?

Let me put it this way...if there is an apocalypse to be had...I just
wouldn't feel right about it unless I was the one to kick start it.

>Let me tell you something about the truly Dark Angels of this world.
>They don't advertise it. They simply Are, and may your gods help you
>if you ever piss them off because they will show you no quarter nor
>heed your puling cries for mercy. They'll just off you like an
>insect.

Who said I advertise it? I've gone so far as to have dental
reconstructive surgery just to look "normal". After all, it's hard to
manipulate people in real life when you don't...look like them. As
for Gods...HA HA HA HA...I'm afraid I haven't been infected with that.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:58:18 -0500, JungleAcid <jazz...@fast.net>
wrote:

>>AHM

>i don't appreciate use of this abbreviation, as it is misleading in
>that it resembles flaagg's initials and yet is not directly about
>flaagg in the future please refer to it differently thanks bye.

How about alt.haxerz.fictitious? Or maybe I could just start refering
to it as the Shit Pile?

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:20:55 GMT, "BuZZard"
<buz...@hackersmalicious.com> wrote:

>SHOVE IT UP YOUR AZZ. You are pafuckingthetic.
>You are not, nor ever have been AHM. Nor will you ever be AHM.

Nah, nah, nah....do you honestly think what you wrote is insulting?
Cause I gotta tell ya, it made me laugh at yer stupidity more than
anything. Do try again though my little TIT (troll in training).

-Malkavian

Rev. Tiernan

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:37:45 GMT,
(Malkavian) Verily didst say unto All:

>On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:36:00 -0500, Rev. Tiernan
><mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:
>
>>Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.
>>You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
>>have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
>>*on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
>>human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
>>people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
>>Including me, little yapping man.
>
>What makes me so evil?

Nothing that I've noticed. Last time I checked, stupid != evil.

>Well...perhaps the fact that I go around and
>actively try and cause chaos and destruction in people.

That's not evil, dear. That's television.

>Take what I
>did to that poor little Trinity. Apparently she's all awash with
>tears, I ripped her emotions to shreds and now I'm feeding off of
>them. I also fuck around with various mainstream media genres,
>manipulate them, control them. My newest project is the 80's cartoon
>community. One of the more memorable groups as you know is the diaper
>groups. I controlled some 100,000 members and once I gained control I
>turned them all on themselves. They're such a hateful group now, they
>can never agree on anything. It's nice to know that I made them that
>way.

*SNORT* If you think you introduced discord, strife and hatred to the
human race I suggest you read the history of the American South and
throw some stuff about Ireland under Brian Boru while you're at it.

I see you've not acquired any cultural literacy while you were spanked
off this newsgroup.

>>Antichrist indeed. What do =you= think is so frightening about a
>>Roman fairy tale intended to scare the great unwashed (of which you're
>>so obviously a part) into obedience to a Usenet full of free thinkers?
>
>Let me put it this way...if there is an apocalypse to be had...I just
>wouldn't feel right about it unless I was the one to kick start it.

As an avatar of Loki I'd like to personally welcome you to Ragnarok
when it arrives. I'll give you Our grand tour, I promise. I'm sure
you'll find it ... educational.

>>Let me tell you something about the truly Dark Angels of this world.
>>They don't advertise it. They simply Are, and may your gods help you
>>if you ever piss them off because they will show you no quarter nor
>>heed your puling cries for mercy. They'll just off you like an
>>insect.
>
>Who said I advertise it?

Nobody ~has~ to, dipshit. Everyone's noticed.

>I've gone so far as to have dental
>reconstructive surgery just to look "normal".

You should ask for your money back.

>After all, it's hard to
>manipulate people in real life when you don't...look like them.

Not so hard. Ask Bill Gates.

>As
>for Gods...HA HA HA HA...I'm afraid I haven't been infected with that.

*smile*

Rev. Tiernan

--
mhm22x21 Smeeter#24 Bitch#8 WSD#25 NekkidFlonker#2
齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻

Cat: n. - A lapwarmer with a built-in buzzer.

http://www.ingonyama.com/tirazhene/ meow.

JungleAcid

Nov 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/21/00
(Malkavian) ain't dead yet:

maybe '_The_ Shit Pile', or else further misconceptions would occur.

--
JA15x6,2

.

Nov 21, 2000, 8:04:20 PM11/21/00

Anyone with two braincells to rub together can look at my headers
and figure out *exactly* who I am, "malkavian".

-----.

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 8:06:46 PM11/21/00
On 22 Nov 2000 01:04:20 GMT, yt...@mutilation.net (.) wrote:

>> Say that with yer nick lackwit. Tell me, what is it that you fear?

>Anyone with two braincells to rub together can look at my headers
>and figure out *exactly* who I am, "malkavian".

Anyone who could possible give a fuck might actually do that...guess
who isn't anyone?

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 8:16:28 PM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:08:10 -0500, Rev. Tiernan
<mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:

>>What makes me so evil?

>Nothing that I've noticed.

Oh okay. Thanks for playin, come again.

>*SNORT*

*the entire room giggles with laughter after the Rev snorts during a
sermon.

>If you think you introduced discord, strife and hatred to the
>human race I suggest you read the history of the American South and
>throw some stuff about Ireland under Brian Boru while you're at it.

Blah, blah, blah....what is this, Sunday school Tiernan?

>As an avatar of Loki I'd like to personally welcome you to Ragnarok
>when it arrives. I'll give you Our grand tour, I promise. I'm sure
>you'll find it ... educational.

*stares blankly at Tiernan and slowly backs away as he realizes the
infection has spread.

>>Who said I advertise it?

>Nobody ~has~ to, dipshit. Everyone's noticed.

>>I've gone so far as to have dental
>>reconstructive surgery just to look "normal".

>You should ask for your money back.

Are you really so angry at me Tiernan? Tsk...tsk...tsk...just can't
get over them old wounds, can ya? That's the big problem with most of
you people, too damn sensitive. I mean fuck you could flame me from
now until the end of time, wouldn't bother me in the least bit. It's
just a game, that's all. `, )

-Malkavian

ThePsyko

Nov 21, 2000, 9:12:05 PM11/21/00
On 22 Nov 2000 01:04:20 GMT, yt...@mutilation.net (.) wrote:

I know who j00 are

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
"God told me to skin you alive"

http://prozac.iscool.net

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 9:25:01 PM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:40:36 GMT, "PeeWee Herman"
<Hate_...@playhouse.com> wrote:

>Your a lego building freak in diapers.

Well actually I only build with Legos in my spare time and I haven't
been in diapers since I was about 2.

>Somebody knocks on your door,
>and you shit your diapers.

So exactly how much insanity has leaked into the water supply?

>Nope, looks like you just plain fucked up.

Hey I'm not the one flooding my own group you nimrod. Too bad there
aren't any awards for being stupid...oh wait...I guess there
are...hmmm...what could you be nominated for....err...I guess the
question is what haven't you been nominated for already.

>WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

There, there, wittle baby, don't cry, I'll get mommy to change them
wet little nappy's and make you all happy again.

>Now you sound like ramalane.

So ya got somethin against alt.haxerz.fictitious 's group drunk?

>Name the people you are accusing. Who showed you less and less courtest and
>respect?

Why, are you trying to write a book?

>In order for them to show you less, you first must have some.

Perhaps I still do, something to think about. You know Riki...nobody
really likes you...not even Daito.

>> Imaginary characters do not die. `, )

>Freak

Awww....just cause yer mortal doesn't mean you have to act like a
shit.

>> Not at all actually. What I did to Trinity is no different from
>> slowly scraping my shoe across an ant pile. Sure I destroy 30 or 40
>> thousand...but I feel nothing.

>Oh, your going to feel something, its called pain mother fucker. PAIN.
>If you have never felt that, look it up in the lego dictionary.

Yeah I'm still waitin lackwit. Here's my address again:

18 W 2nd Street; Cheney, WA 99004
509-559-5552

Although don't bother calling this line is dedicated to downloading so
you'll never get anything but a busy signal. But do try, It'll amuse
me to imagine you trying to call me like some kind of a pathetic
little stalker. Netcops, netcops, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
when they come for you!

>> Just as I felt nothing when I
>> completely fucked FF7 over and countless others.
>

>PFFFFT!@Diaperboy , You mean "worthless others"

Actually FF7 was kickin all yer asses around pretty good until I
showed up and started beating the living fuck outta the little man.
What's REALLY funny is how after I snipped his balls off he ran off to
the #rainbow group on asylum and started preaching gay rights...LOL
Shall I do the same with you little Riki?

>> Satan? LOL...if Satan exists...I will destroy him and his world,
>> along with God and his. When I'm done I'll take both their worlds,
>> combine them into one....perhaps I'll call it earth. That's what
>> makes me so powerful, I am neither good, nor bad.

>Your right there, one thing is for sure, you ARE a piece of shit.

>> >Hell itself must have opened up and shit you out of its bowels, you sick
>> >fuck..
>> >Die spog...die...

>LOL, like I said, a piece of SHIT!

You seem fixated on shit Riki, are you having intestinal difficulties?

>> Your emotional being is heightened to the maximum...you are turning
>> out to be an absolute FEAST Riki.

>Then bite me bitch. EAT ME mother fucker.

Oh I am.

>Because when I am done with you, you will be stuffed full of riki.
>I am going to shove so much of me down your fucking pie hole
>your going to wish I came in 87 flavors bitch.

That's 31 flavors, Jesus you sound like a damn fool when you say it
wrong.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 21, 2000, 9:59:08 PM11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:57:39 -0500, JungleAcid <jazz...@fast.net>
wrote:

>maybe '_The_ Shit Pile', or else further misconceptions would occur.

Consider it done, I'll put up the billboards immediately!

-Malkavian

JT Thibault

Nov 22, 2000, 1:46:37 AM11/22/00
In alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Rev. Tiernan <mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:
> afk-mn added just for giggles.

> Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:38:09 GMT,
> Malkavian Wannabe Verily didst say unto All:

> [...]

>>It's not really a dislike...it's just that I need to feed...and since
>>I no longer respect them....they are an easy meal.

> [...]

>>But nonetheless true. I don't think anybody could ever truly be my
>>friend. To be my friend you'd have to know all about me....most
>>people can't even handle knowing a little bit about me...at least not
>>without references to the antichrist.

> *~aaaahhahaahahahahaaa~*

> Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.

> You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
> have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
> *on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
> human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
> people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
> Including me, little yapping man.

I'm dark too. I'm as dark as my black, tortured heart. If i was any more
gothic, I'd be dead. That's how tortured and dark I am.

JT

Unknown

Nov 22, 2000, 2:13:23 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:19:17 GMT, Mal...@aranthemas.net (Malefic)
wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:37:45 GMT, (Malkavian) wrote:
>

>>Who said I advertise it? I've gone so far as to have dental
>>reconstructive surgery just to look "normal". After all, it's hard to
>>manipulate people in real life when you don't...look like them. As

>>for Gods...HA HA HA HA...I'm afraid I haven't been infected with that.
>>

>>-Malkavian
>
>Jaws!!!!!!!!!!!****!!!!!!!
>
>I *KNEW* I recognized you!!!!!!

He he he....not quite....let me put it this way...I used to drink a
lot more of something until they discovered HIV...now I have to resort
to other means of getting what I need.

http://my.ispchannel.com/~mmoulton/lego/malkavian.html

There's a picture of me....which is an actual picture of me, the only
true one I've ever put on the net. BTW...if there are any other
people like me out there...the whole being allergic to temprature
changes...Allegra works very well at keeping your viens from swelling
up and exploding....just a tip. `, )

-Malkavian

ps: Make sure you take at LEAST 180mg, the usual 60mg tablets don't
work so well. Also keep in mind that you need to take it everyday and
it takes a day before it'll take effect. Remember that before you
jump right out in the blazing hot sun. o_O

Unknown

Nov 22, 2000, 2:37:19 AM11/22/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:31:59 +0000, Scram
<panther...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>Oh *do* tell. I love a good yarn!
>
>What have you done? What could you possibly have done to make people
>think you're going to end the human race and cast us all into hell?
>Hmmm?

One of my largest targets are religious cult groups and mainstream
religious groups in general. Usually I'll infiltrate their cult by
pretending to be one of them, work my way up through their ranks, gain
control, and then make them go absolutely insane. I'm not exactly a
well liked person...there are a lot of people who would love to see me
depart this little planet, unfortunately I can't grant them their
wish. You see...you get inside one person...you destroy them and
they'll pass it on, infect others with it.

>You can't go making statements like that without giving a clue as to
>what you mean.

Seeing the things up close and personal is usually better. I'm afraid
this medium is somewhat limiting in that respect. There are too many
things to count. A lot of it though is what I might be willing to do
or allow. For instance, if I was given the change to brutally murder
a child in front of their parents without any consequences...I would.
Just for the experience of the emotion. I'm a mirror, I can only
reflect what people give off, that's how I feed off peoples emotions.
I invoke emotion and it reflects onto to me.

>If it's any consolation, I *like* you.

Well that's nice. If I take over the world I'll give you a small
country of your choice to control. `, )

>...and I want to know *everything* about you!
>
>Oh *DOOOO* tell, pleeeeease!

Not enough hours in the day I'm afraid. Done a lot of big
things...done a lot of small things...it's hard to say what's really
bad though. I mean bad to you isn't bad to someone else. There are
some people that like me...but only because I haven't actively tried
to destroy them with what they hide.

-Malkavian

Rev. Tiernan

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:16:28 GMT,
(Malkavian) Verily didst say unto All:

I see you're still a self-basting turkey.

*enigmatic smile*

Rev. Tiernan

--
mhm22x21 Smeeter#24 Bitch#8 WSD#25 NekkidFlonker#2
齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻

If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.

http://www.ingonyama.com/tirazhene/ meow.

Rev. Tiernan

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on 22 Nov 2000 06:46:37 GMT, JT
Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> Verily didst say unto All:

*lick*

Rev. Tiernan
Us Dark Angels Have To Stick Together

nas...@worldnet.att.net

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
In article <3a1b7050...@news.supernews.com>,

you simpering weirdos. I am one of the last real and true vampires. I have an
insatiable requirement for huge amounts of human blood. daily.

Alan S. Dorian

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:36:00 -0500, Rev. Tiernan
<mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:

>afk-mn added just for giggles.
>
>Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:38:09 GMT,
>Malkavian Wannabe Verily didst say unto All:
>
>[...]
>
>>It's not really a dislike...it's just that I need to feed...and since
>>I no longer respect them....they are an easy meal.
>
>[...]
>
>>But nonetheless true. I don't think anybody could ever truly be my
>>friend. To be my friend you'd have to know all about me....most
>>people can't even handle knowing a little bit about me...at least not
>>without references to the antichrist.
>
>*~aaaahhahaahahahahaaa~*
>
>Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.
>You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
>have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
>*on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
>human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
>people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
>Including me, little yapping man.
>

>Antichrist indeed. What do =you= think is so frightening about a
>Roman fairy tale intended to scare the great unwashed (of which you're
>so obviously a part) into obedience to a Usenet full of free thinkers?
>

>Let me tell you something about the truly Dark Angels of this world.
>They don't advertise it. They simply Are, and may your gods help you
>if you ever piss them off because they will show you no quarter nor
>heed your puling cries for mercy. They'll just off you like an
>insect.
>

>Rev. Tiernan
>The Gospel of Loki

*lick*

The Phantom Menace

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
There Be No Shelter Here for nas...@worldnet.att.net:

> In article <3a1b7050...@news.supernews.com>,
> (Malkavian) wrote:
> you simpering weirdos. I am one of the last real and true vampires. I
have an
> insatiable requirement for huge amounts of human blood. daily.

Tut tut, you lot of Damn Dirty Apes. My caloric sustenance consists
only of TYPES: *A* and *O*, and my NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC INTERVIEW points
out succinctly that our number has dwindled to but a handful (missing
the thumb, index-finger and pinkie).

e-lan

--
"Do you think you have a corner on clueless posting?"
- Clueless usenet poster Jimmy Nicholson gets jealous in
<3A15A720...@akamail.com>

Unknown

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:20:57 GMT, nas...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

>you simpering weirdos. I am one of the last real and true vampires. I have an
>insatiable requirement for huge amounts of human blood. daily.

Uh...okay...that's great. Thanks for sharing, buh bye now.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:57:25 GMT, The Phantom Menace
<the__phan...@my-deja.com> wrote:

ROTFL....looks like the kook bait has snagged another one!

>Tut tut,

looks like rain.

>you lot of Damn Dirty Apes.

Where is Cornelius when you need him? And when the hell are those
remakes gonna be out?

>My caloric sustenance consists
>only of TYPES: *A* and *O*,

Caloric sustenance? Eat a Twinkie lackwit, it handle that just fine.
What's yer uh, white blood cell count, if you don't mind my asking.
See if you look up the highest white blood cell count ever recorded in
the state of California...you'll see my name. Having such a high
white blood cell account allows my body to fight sickness, infections,
etc much faster. If I ever get sick it never lasts more than 12 to 24
hours.

>and my NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC INTERVIEW points
>out succinctly that our number has dwindled to but a handful (missing
>the thumb, index-finger and pinkie).

Wow....sorta makes it hard to type then, huh? Is there a reason for
the missing fingers...or did you just suffer from some terrible
childhood accident and this is yer way hiding it....deep inside. `, )

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:24:49 GMT, Mal...@aranthemas.net (Malefic)
wrote:

>On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:20:57 GMT, nas...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
>>In article <3a1b7050...@news.supernews.com>,
>> (Malkavian) wrote:

>>you simpering weirdos. I am one of the last real and true vampires. I have an
>>insatiable requirement for huge amounts of human blood. daily.
>

>Stirred or shaken?

How about with a twist of lemon?

-Malkavian

.

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
In alt.satanism ~ShadowAngel~ <mode...@napster.com> wrote:
> yt...@mutilation.net (.) wrote:

> 'abbie' isn't really *exactly* who you are. :)

Hah...you used braincells...:)

-----.

Rev. Tiernan

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:19:40 GMT,
sw...@bungmunch.com (Alan S. Dorian) Verily didst say unto All:

*nibble*

Rev. Tiernan

--
mhm22x21 Smeeter#24 Bitch#8 WSD#25 NekkidFlonker#2
齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻

There is always one more idiot than you expect.

http://www.ingonyama.com/tirazhene/ meow.

The Vjampire LeStat

Nov 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/23/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:00:32 GMT, as I was sneaking up on my intended
victim The Phantom Menace <the__phan...@my-deja.com> in
alt.hackers.malicious, I was stopped dead in my tracks by the
following words:

>There Be No Shelter Here for Malkavian:
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:15:13 -0500, rikijo <rik...@primus.ca> wrote:
>>
>> >I`m never going to forget this...
>>
>> Good...I hope you can realize that worrying about looking good over an
>> old, stupid hack attempt is not worth the consequences. And thinking
>> that fucking me over is not without it's consequences as well.
>>
>> >If you have a problem with me,you don`t
>> >attack a
>> >girl who doesn`t have much longer to live.
>>
>> Why not? Everybody dies Riki, it's not something new. Even you'll
>> die someday, have you given it any thought?
>>
>> > If I ever have the pleasure of
>> >meeting you...I will kill you Matthew..
>>
>> I welcome you to try Riki. But remember....you can't kill people who
>> don't exist. `, )
>>
>> ><Trinity> and attacking me to get to riki is low
>> ><Trinity>can barely see through my eyes and earlier i was happy
>> ><Trinity>and i want him ded
>> >Trinity 11/21/00 1:52 AM it is hard controlling myself right now
>> >

>> >You crossed way over the line this time...
>>
>> When have I not crossed way over the line? When exactly was it that
>> you forgot that Riki? AHM got surely with me, they no longer believed
>> I had any power, and so they started ousting me, I gave you all a
>> warning to not stop respecting me. You failed and now you have the
>> audacity to be upset at the consequences?! Welcome to hell Riki.
>
>[Judd Nelson voice] Excuse me guys, but is this a "hacker thing"?

Erm... No. A hacker "thing" is usually between 1 and 2 inches long,
comes equipped with hairless sack of skin containing two pea-sized
"balls", for lack of a better word.

When the owner of the "thing" gets excited (by, say, a new 80's script
or somebody screaming "I 0wN j0000", it can becomes as long as 3
inches (when pulled vigorously).

It is most often rubbed raw.

HTH.

______ __ __ ____ __ __ ___ ___ ___ ____ __ ____ ____
| || | || || || || || // \\ ||\\//|| || \\ || || \\ ||
|| ||==|| ||== \\ // ||=|| || \/ || ||_// || ||_// ||==
)``. __ ____ __ ______ ___ ______
__L \\ || || (( \ | || | // \\ | || |
.-' <---.\\ || ||== \\ || ||=|| ||
. .' ) _.->> ||__| ||___ \_)) || || || ||
\`--.__.<-' //\
|`-< /`-. //( | vjam...@usenet-performance-art.arg
| \ | `-..\|(
| ).-. `-(-} Meow.
| ) _/"
\ /.__.-'/ I would Become a Ljutefjisk Vjiking
\ '' / for Usenet Performance Art.
`-._ _.-'
""" <Fabulous ASCII art by VK, the one&only:)>

Jesus Slut Fucker

Nov 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/24/00
Malkavian wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:57:25 GMT, The Phantom Menace
> <the__phan...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> ROTFL....looks like the kook bait has snagged another one!
>
> >Tut tut,
>
> looks like rain.
>
> >you lot of Damn Dirty Apes.
>
> Where is Cornelius when you need him? And when the hell are those
> remakes gonna be out?
>
> >My caloric sustenance consists
> >only of TYPES: *A* and *O*,
>
> Caloric sustenance? Eat a Twinkie lackwit, it handle that just fine.
> What's yer uh, white blood cell count, if you don't mind my asking.
> See if you look up the highest white blood cell count ever recorded in
> the state of California...you'll see my name. Having such a high
> white blood cell account allows my body to fight sickness, infections,
> etc much faster. If I ever get sick it never lasts more than 12 to 24
> hours.

White counts are known to spike before a AIDS infection. Most likely
this accounts for your high count. Should have set on your butt and
kept your mouth shut.

-Jesus

draper29nospam.vcf

Optional Identity

Nov 24, 2000, 1:35:21 PM11/24/00
On the old <pre-MEOW> calander: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:56:56 GMT, The
obvious Troll: Jesus Slut Fucker <draper2...@home.com>
Expectorated this attention seeking statement of mindless opinion into
the Aethyr of alt.usenet.kooks:

Come, on. There are many reasons for white count spikes, HIV infection
is only one, any infection can do it. Quick to lay in the slipper to
the potential aids dude, aren't you? I mean just because this guy is
psychotic, and maybe certifiable (if you can certify a troll :))
doesn't mean he hasn't got feelings! Especially when he denies having
any actual feelings! And has to, like, consume the fear of others
(largely imagined on his part mind you) for sustenance since, like,
sugar and carbohydrates etc. don't (apparently) work for him.
Whatever is wrong with this dude, if anything really, apart from a
stephen king esq sense of humour, it doesn't have to be HIV. Fuck man,
I hope you're not a Dr., I wouldn't want a diagnosis from you!

Optional Identity

"During the space race, the Americans spent $4 million developing a
space-pen (a biro that does not rely on gravity: it uses compressed
gas). The Russians used pencils."
Weyoun the Dancing Borg AKA 420 explains the Cold War,
in message <PujJ5.10959$bL1.2...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>

What is all this shit about masutrbating. Are you saying you don't, or
didn't in the past? Any man who doesn't whack it isn't a man, and
doesn't have a penis. Cock Rocket explains his masculinity in message
ID <3a008d5f...@news.earthlink.net>

"UM, i do NOT care what phone numbers you have dippy. if you
do what you say you will do, this will NEVER end. because simply
this, the more you do, the worse i get. BBQ Man (Emmutt Gulley)
explains Usenet dancing and invites Obsidian to lead, in message ID
<bikj0t4tuuqg2t1b3hk0cu71pbnhgfetna@news-server>

"I have already refuted your evidence by PROVING that you have yet to
refute the likely existence of a paranormal afterlife."
Flagship1 of the Paranormal AfterLife redefines the word "LOGIC" in
msg ID<tbmr0tk69oir8vg8l...@4ax.com>

Unknown

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:56:56 GMT, Jesus Slut Fucker
<draper2...@home.com> wrote:

>> Caloric sustenance? Eat a Twinkie lackwit, it handle that just fine.
>> What's yer uh, white blood cell count, if you don't mind my asking.
>> See if you look up the highest white blood cell count ever recorded in
>> the state of California...you'll see my name. Having such a high
>> white blood cell account allows my body to fight sickness, infections,
>> etc much faster. If I ever get sick it never lasts more than 12 to 24
>> hours.

>White counts are known to spike before a AIDS infection. Most likely
>this accounts for your high count. Should have set on your butt and
>kept your mouth shut.

Okay if yer too fuckin stupid to pay attention just sit yer dumb ass
down and keep that idiot mouth of yers shut. Number one lackwit, if I
SUDDENLY had the highest white blood cell count in the state of calif
don't you think the doctor who told me that would think that might be
the case and tell me. Oh but then I guess I should elaborate just the
same for the REALLY stupid people...like you. See I was BORN with the
highest white blood cell count in calif. And since when I was born we
didn't even have HIV (not AIDS you moron) it's simply not possible.
Oh not to mention you wouldn't see a spike in white blood cells you'd
see a decrease since AIDS attacks your immune system (ie white blood
cells).

-Mad Hatter

Unknown

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:35:21 +1100, Optional Identity
<troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:

>Come, on. There are many reasons for white count spikes, HIV infection
>is only one, any infection can do it. Quick to lay in the slipper to
>the potential aids dude, aren't you? I mean just because this guy is
>psychotic, and maybe certifiable (if you can certify a troll :))
>doesn't mean he hasn't got feelings!

Well actually now that you mention it...I don't have feelings.

>Especially when he denies having
>any actual feelings! And has to, like, consume the fear of others
>(largely imagined on his part mind you) for sustenance since, like,
>sugar and carbohydrates etc. don't (apparently) work for him.
>Whatever is wrong with this dude, if anything really, apart from a
>stephen king esq sense of humour, it doesn't have to be HIV. Fuck man,
>I hope you're not a Dr., I wouldn't want a diagnosis from you!

/me slaps himself in the head and asks God why the world must be so
stupid.

BORN WITH!!! Jesus christ it ain't that fuckin complicated. I was
BORN WITH the highest white blood cell count, and it's ALWAYS high,
not sometimes, not last week, not next Tuesday, ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!
I feel like I'm talkin to a toaster oven....oh wait...no I don't...a
toaster oven far exceeds the mental capacity of nearly 3/4ths of
people reading this.

-Mad Hatter

Jules

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00

+<draper2...@home.com> wrote:
+
+>> Caloric sustenance? Eat a Twinkie lackwit, it handle that just fine.
+>> What's yer uh, white blood cell count, if you don't mind my asking.
+>> See if you look up the highest white blood cell count ever recorded in
+>> the state of California...you'll see my name. Having such a high
+>> white blood cell account allows my body to fight sickness, infections,
+>> etc much faster. If I ever get sick it never lasts more than 12 to 24
+>> hours.
+
+>White counts are known to spike before a AIDS infection. Most likely
+>this accounts for your high count. Should have set on your butt and
+>kept your mouth shut.
+
+Okay if yer too fuckin stupid to pay attention just sit yer dumb ass
+down and keep that idiot mouth of yers shut.

Advice you'd do well to follow, Bozo.
--
Jules.

nEWboMb FOR wHINer of YEAR

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
Mad Hatter wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:35:21 +1100, Optional Identity
> <troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:
>
> >Come, on. There are many reasons for white count spikes, HIV infection
> >is only one, any infection can do it. Quick to lay in the slipper to
> >the potential aids dude, aren't you? I mean just because this guy is
> >psychotic, and maybe certifiable (if you can certify a troll :))
> >doesn't mean he hasn't got feelings!
>
> Well actually now that you mention it...I don't have feelings.
>
> >Especially when he denies having
> >any actual feelings! And has to, like, consume the fear of others
> >(largely imagined on his part mind you) for sustenance since, like,
> >sugar and carbohydrates etc. don't (apparently) work for him.
> >Whatever is wrong with this dude, if anything really, apart from a
> >stephen king esq sense of humour, it doesn't have to be HIV. Fuck man,
> >I hope you're not a Dr., I wouldn't want a diagnosis from you!
>
> /me slaps himself in the head and asks God why the world must be so
> stupid.
>
> BORN WITH!!! Jesus christ it ain't that fuckin complicated. I was
> BORN WITH the highest white blood cell count, and it's ALWAYS high,
> not sometimes, not last week, not next Tuesday, ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!
> I feel like I'm talkin to a toaster oven....oh wait...no I don't...a
> toaster oven far exceeds the mental capacity of nearly 3/4ths of
> people reading this.
>
> -Mad Hatter

If you started smoking crack again, you probably are talking to a
toaster oven. So you still sucking those black dicks or has the CDC
isolated you from the rest of the human race, fuckwad?

Why don't you again tell us how you think those funny spots on your
ass is just a late developing birth mark, eh genius? And stop taking
my name in vain you stupid bastard.

-Jesus
--
TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR NEWBOMB TURK, SEND EMAIL TO:

NEWBOMB_FOR_WHI...@YAHOO.COM

"Of course, having that tape released a couple of days before the
election was not an attempt to sway any uncommitted black votes to
the
Democrats, you don't think?"
-Newbomb, struggling for sanity, once again makes a complete ass out
of
himself thinking events in South Africa will somehow influence an
election
in the US (what a fucking moron).

"I know you are a faggot Menace, your dick tastes like shit!"
-Bedroom Troll from The Moron formerly know as Cock Itch to the
Phantom
Menace.

Jezzzzzzussssssss! What a big dick.
-JSF's girl friends, all of them.

You won't tell anyone that my pussy smells like pork, will you
Jesus?
-Sara Jaye (Miss Piggie)

BUT BULLWINKLE, YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO CUM IN MY MOUTH!
-ROCKEY THE SQUIRREL

draper29nospam.vcf

nEWboMb FOR wHINer of YEAR

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
Ah yeMad Hatter wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:56:56 GMT, Jesus Slut Fucker
> <draper2...@home.com> wrote:
>
> >> Caloric sustenance? Eat a Twinkie lackwit, it handle that just fine.
> >> What's yer uh, white blood cell count, if you don't mind my asking.
> >> See if you look up the highest white blood cell count ever recorded in

> >> the state of California...you'll see my name. Having such a high
> >> white blood cell account allows my body to fight sickness, infections,
> >> etc much faster. If I ever get sick it never lasts more than 12 to 24
> >> hours.

> >White counts are known to spike before a AIDS infection. Most likely
> >this accounts for your high count. Should have set on your butt and
> >kept your mouth shut.
>
> Okay if yer too fuckin stupid to pay attention just sit yer dumb ass
> down and keep that idiot mouth of yers shut. Number one lackwit, if I
> SUDDENLY had the highest white blood cell count in the state of calif
> don't you think the doctor who told me that would think that might be
> the case and tell me. Oh but then I guess I should elaborate just the
> same for the REALLY stupid people...like you. See I was BORN with the
> highest white blood cell count in calif. And since when I was born we
> didn't even have HIV (not AIDS you moron) it's simply not possible.
> Oh not to mention you wouldn't see a spike in white blood cells you'd
> see a decrease since AIDS attacks your immune system (ie white blood
> cells).
>
> -Mad Hatter

Ah yes, you were born with it. Doubtlessly because your mommie was
fucking nigger bi-sexuals when you were a child. Bet you tried
sucking that big black dick when it made it's way into your womb.
Maybe there is some truth to the rumor that faggots like you are
born.

draper29nospam.vcf

chiller

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00

<Mad Hatter> wrote in message news:3a20bd95...@news.supernews.com...

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:35:21 +1100, Optional Identity
> <troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:
>
> >Come, on. There are many reasons for white count spikes, HIV infection
> >is only one, any infection can do it. Quick to lay in the slipper to
> >the potential aids dude, aren't you? I mean just because this guy is
> >psychotic, and maybe certifiable (if you can certify a troll :))
> >doesn't mean he hasn't got feelings!
>
> Well actually now that you mention it...I don't have feelings.
>
> >Especially when he denies having
> >any actual feelings! And has to, like, consume the fear of others
> >(largely imagined on his part mind you) for sustenance since, like,
> >sugar and carbohydrates etc. don't (apparently) work for him.
> >Whatever is wrong with this dude, if anything really, apart from a
> >stephen king esq sense of humour, it doesn't have to be HIV. Fuck man,
> >I hope you're not a Dr., I wouldn't want a diagnosis from you!
>
> /me slaps himself in the head and asks God why the world must be so
> stupid.
>
> BORN WITH!!! Jesus christ it ain't that fuckin complicated. I was
> BORN WITH the highest white blood cell count, and it's ALWAYS high,
> not sometimes, not last week, not next Tuesday, ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!
> I feel like I'm talkin to a toaster oven....oh wait...no I don't...a
> toaster oven far exceeds the mental capacity of nearly 3/4ths of
> people reading this.
>
> -Mad Hatter

Those none existent feelings seem to be running high...

why do they call me dennis furmanski?

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
In <3a20bd95...@news.supernews.com> on the infamous day of Sun, 26
Nov 2000 08:12:13 GMT, no name clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed
and wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:35:21 +1100, Optional Identity
> <troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:
>

> >Come, on. There are many reasons for white count spikes, HIV infection
> >is only one, any infection can do it. Quick to lay in the slipper to
> >the potential aids dude, aren't you? I mean just because this guy is
> >psychotic, and maybe certifiable (if you can certify a troll :))
> >doesn't mean he hasn't got feelings!
>

> Well actually now that you mention it...I don't have feelings.
>

> >Especially when he denies having
> >any actual feelings! And has to, like, consume the fear of others
> >(largely imagined on his part mind you) for sustenance since, like,
> >sugar and carbohydrates etc. don't (apparently) work for him.
> >Whatever is wrong with this dude, if anything really, apart from a
> >stephen king esq sense of humour, it doesn't have to be HIV. Fuck man,
> >I hope you're not a Dr., I wouldn't want a diagnosis from you!
>

> /me slaps himself in the head and asks God why the world must be so
> stupid.
>
> BORN WITH!!! Jesus christ it ain't that fuckin complicated. I was
> BORN WITH the highest white blood cell count, and it's ALWAYS high,
> not sometimes, not last week, not next Tuesday, ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!
> I feel like I'm talkin to a toaster oven....oh wait...no I don't...a
> toaster oven far exceeds the mental capacity of nearly 3/4ths of
> people reading this.

yeah yeah, you know, that's all well and good and all...i mean,
thanks for the explanation, but really, you are such a goddamn idiot.
i laugh so mightily when i read your "uber-evil/feelingless creature" posts.
a fuckin' laff riot. keep up the good work diaperboy.

--
Honest Abe, The Most Honest Man on Usenet

"it's because i'm so...fucking...smart"
-NoMeansNo

Kristopher K. Barrett

Nov 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/26/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:19:38 GMT, (Malkavian) lifted the giant
obsidian doorknocker, and spake the following non sequitur:

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:31:37 -0000, "chiller" <chi...@ntlworld.com>
>wrote:

>>Those none existent feelings seem to be running high...
>

>Frustration is not a feeling, it's a fact of life brought on by the
>stupidity of people like you. Have a nice day. `, )
>
>-Malkavian

Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.

If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.

You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
them.

If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
simply ignore them as valueless.

Kristopher K. Barrett, Troll
mhm26x22 Meow!

Official ZOG ID# 0,000,000,016

Emmett and CENKOC mirrors available
at my Page o' HTH website:
http://404-between-the-ears.com/

Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 12:19:38 AM11/27/00

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 12:24:04 AM11/27/00
On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:38:53 -0500, why do they call me dennis
furmanski? <yrl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>yeah yeah, you know, that's all well and good and all...i mean,
>thanks for the explanation, but really, you are such a goddamn idiot.
>i laugh so mightily when i read your "uber-evil/feelingless creature" posts.
>a fuckin' laff riot. keep up the good work diaperboy.

Tell me, would you describe yourself more as
a process or a function?

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 12:31:39 AM11/27/00
On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:08:20 GMT, nEWboMb FOR wHINer of YEAR
<draper2...@home.com> wrote:

>Ah yes, you were born with it.

And you were born with a mundane pathetic existence, a limited
lifespan, no one to love you, and an extremely limited view of how
things work. Guess it sucks to be you, huh?

>Doubtlessly because your mommie was
>fucking nigger bi-sexuals when you were a child.

So what's with all this hate towards nigger bisexuals...what's the
matter, were you brutally rapped by a black man as a child? Did it
warp you? Do you feel the need to HATE every time someone mentions a
person with dark colored skin?

>Bet you tried
>sucking that big black dick when it made it's way into your womb.

I bet yer fantasizing right now....too bad the real world is just too
much for your socially regressed mind to handle.

>Maybe there is some truth to the rumor that faggots like you are
>born.

Please refrain from urinating on the walls, it's quite disgusting.
While you're at it get yourself a woman for Christ sake. Lame induced
masturbation is vulgar, sordid, and does nothing to impress the
ladies.

>-Jesus

Be sure to think of me when your God kills you.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 12:54:48 AM11/27/00
On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:13:33 GMT, nEWboMb FOR wHINer of YEAR
<draper2...@home.com> wrote:

>If you started smoking crack again,

Mad Hatter acid only thanks, I wouldn't want to look like you after
all.

>you probably are talking to a
>toaster oven.

Hey at least it'd be a more intelligent conversation than speaking
with people like you.

>So you still sucking those black dicks or has the CDC
>isolated you from the rest of the human race, fuckwad?

When did I suddenly become black? I thought I was white with white
hair or something...can't you little cluster fucks keep yer delusional
fantasies straight for five minutes, or are you just gonna blame that
on yer crack addiction?

>Why don't you again tell us how you think those funny spots on your
>ass is just a late developing birth mark, eh genius? And stop taking
>my name in vain you stupid bastard.

You know the last person who called himself lord got crucified.
Something to think about.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 1:17:40 AM11/27/00
On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:45:17 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
<kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.

Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
engineered you to think?

>If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
>would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.

Frustration happens, the best thing to do is just make the people who
cause it feel stupid and ashamed so they won't do it again. It's a
form of thorn bush, not an emotion.

>You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
>enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
>them.

Blah, blah, blah, you really don't have any fuckin clue as to what yer
blathering, do you? Yer just tryin to make up for a loss of ego, well
I'm afraid you won't get to be the alpha male this time lackey, but do
try again, I find it amusing.

>If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
>simply ignore them as valueless.

But they would still be in my way wouldn't they fucknugget? In order
to clear the path I need to verbally beat the living fuck out of him,
sometimes that requires expending a little emotion I've collected from
people like you. I said I couldn't feel emotion...that doesn't mean I
can't use my understanding of emotion to manipulate stupid people like
you into getting the fuck out of one's way.

-Malkavian

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 1:44:10 AM11/27/00
Rev. Tiernan <mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:
> Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on 22 Nov 2000 06:46:37 GMT, JT
> Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> Verily didst say unto All:

>>In alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk Rev. Tiernan <mhm2...@removethis.flonk.org> wrote:
>>> afk-mn added just for giggles.
>>
>>> Pulling forth the Scroll of Wisdom on Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:38:09 GMT,
>>> Malkavian Wannabe Verily didst say unto All:
>>
>>> [...]
>>
>>> [...]
>>
>>> *~aaaahhahaahahahahaaa~*
>>
>>> Forgive the unseemly mirth, but you're a pretender. Plain and simple.
>>> You're a pathetic little whining nobody with delusions of adequacy. I
>>> have light bulbs in my house that are Darker than you ... when they're
>>> *on*. I have seen some of the darkest and most twisted psyches in
>>> human experience and you don't come anywhere close. Most of the
>>> people in the world closest to me could eat you for breakfast.
>>> Including me, little yapping man.
>>

>>I'm dark too. I'm as dark as my black, tortured heart. If i was any more
>>gothic, I'd be dead. That's how tortured and dark I am.
>>
>>JT

> *lick*

> Rev. Tiernan
> Us Dark Angels Have To Stick Together

Dark Angel is a metal band. Not that i would know about that, since i
listen to Bauhaus and the Cure.

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 1:45:36 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:45:17 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
> <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.

> Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
> engineered you to think?

When all else fails, argue that the other person doesn't have free will.

HELO YOU'RE A ROBOT.

And just like that, I win!

JT

chiller

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00

"Kristopher K. Barrett" <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in
message news:8vssb6$a28$7...@wilhelp.databasix.com...

> On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:19:38 GMT, (Malkavian) lifted the giant
> obsidian doorknocker, and spake the following non sequitur:
>
> Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.
>
> If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
> would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.
>
> You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
> enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
> them.
>
> If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
> simply ignore them as valueless.

oops..been rumbled! this is fun!

Hogarth

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:31:39 GMT, Diaper Boy wrote:
what's the

>were you brutally rapped by a black man as a child? Did it
>warp you?

This is your biggest fuckup yet, Diaper Boy. Chuck D of Public Enemy
bending over a pushchair and yelling "BASS! HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

_________

Hogarth
_________

"You know I'm not ever going to stop Hogarth"

A rare flash of insight from Diaper Boy in

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>> Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
>> engineered you to think?

>When all else fails, argue that the other person doesn't have free will.

Unless you're a nihilist you don't. You assume you exist, then you
assume you were created somehow, and then the vicious cycle is started
and it never fucking ends. Your entire "existence" is built up
entirely out of lackwitted assumptions that have been ingrained into
you since childhood.

>HELO YOU'RE A ROBOT.

I never said he was a robot, just limited.

>And just like that, I win!

Trying to win in a race in a circular maze with no way out and no way
in is the reason you don't.

-Malkavian

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>> Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
>>> engineered you to think?

>>When all else fails, argue that the other person doesn't have free will.

> Unless you're a nihilist you don't. You assume you exist, then you

> assume you were created somehow, and then the vicious cycle is started
> and it never fucking ends. Your entire "existence" is built up
> entirely out of lackwitted assumptions that have been ingrained into
> you since childhood.

Speak for yourself. Some of us base our existence on this little thing
called REALITY, and not your precious "lackwitted assumptions". An example
of said assumptions being to assume that everyone shares the same lack of
independant thought that plagues your empty shell of a frame.

>>And just like that, I win!

> Trying to win in a race in a circular maze with no way out and no way

> in is the reason you don't.

If there's no way in and no way out, then I guess it's safe to assume the
only way to enter the 'maze' is to be born into it. Thus, it's a genetic
thing? At any rate, i'll be chilling here in a wide open space while you
sit in your silly little maze and wait for your water bottle to be
refilled. Have a nice b00vin.

JT

Kristopher K. Barrett

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> lifted the Giant
Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

I think Diaper Boy is feeling another emotion here, the one called
embarrassment. His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
way of trying to change the subject. He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.

Kristopher K. Barrett, Troll

mhm26x22 Meow!

Emmett and CENKOC mirrors are at:
http://4.34.144.138/

"i am also harassing the hell out of gte as well."
Emmett Gulley admits stalking.

Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:36:08 +1100, Optional Identity
<Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:

>Not very adroit of you, having to manipulate people out of your way,
>especially when you have no clearly defined direction, yourself.

Lackwitted assumption.

>If
>you did have, no-one would be in your way. It is a bit pointless to
>try to drive on the wrong side of the road all the while yelling at
>the other road users to get out of your way!

If I have a clear view of where I'm going how exactly does that stop
people from getting in my way? I mean even if yer driving on the
right side of the road, that doesn't mean there isn't some fucknut in
the other lane who might suddenly come into my lane just because he's
a fuckin idiot. It also doesn't mean that everyone will be driving
the same speed, or even moving at all. Now...what really interests
me, is did you really need me to point out such an obvious
extrapolation of the facts, or was this just some lackwitted attempt
to try and either understand me, or to try and win the circular maze
race?

>There are, really only two reasons why someone is in your way,

Only two, huh? Why is it that you start every paragraph with a
lackwitted, presumptuous, ignorant, statement of stupidity?

>the
>first is you have no idea where you are going or what you are doing or
>you do have some idea, but that idea is wrong for you. The vast
>majority of human beings are in this group. Or you do know where you
>are going, and you are right about that.

I understand that at the most all we as humans can really do is
experience and create new things to invoke new experiences. In this
form with our current technology that's all we can really do. So
that's what I do, experience.

>If you are in the former group, those in your way are there either
>because they are as dumb and blind as you, and you and they are
>stumbling into each other, in the dark.

This is the perfect metaphor for your post...it's just dark and so
mind numbing that you yourself keep stumbling into your own words and
thoughts.

>Or you have mistaken someone
>who has greater (i.e. some) self-awareness, who knows where they are
>going, for another mindless slob,

You just shot down yer entire argument and you were just too stupid to
realize it.

>like yourself. If you are in the
>former group you cannot tell the difference, despite what you have
>been conditioned to believe! Or what you imagine you are in your
>delusional state.

Are people who are delusional aware that they are delusional? Or is
the perception of delusion simply a way for people like you to explain
things they can't and won't ever get the chance to experience?

>If you are in the latter group those in the former get in your way all
>the time, it is usually very simple to step over them, sometimes it is
>necessary to step on them, but it isn't wise to do so, just because
>you can and you derive sadistic pleasure from it, rather because there
>is no other way. It is a thing of economics, really not morality! On
>Usenet, it isn't possible to get in anyone's way, not from just
>posting. RL actions are different, however.

Actually people can get in your way...but only if your trying to
manipulate people into acting a certain way. Once I form the people
into what I want, I can mix them together, like so much paint. Usenet
is my canvas, and you are my art supplies. Sometimes the yellow might
run down and mix into the red though and I might need to separate the
colors. It's just the nature of things.

>If you know where you are going and why, the others who know where
>they are going and why will not interfere at all. Those who do
>interfere, really interfere, don't yield to manipulation, anyway. You
>have to either get around them, or destroy them. If you are right
>about where you are going, etc., this is correct behaviour, i.e.
>sensible. If you imagine you are more than you actually are, or that
>you have a greater comprehension of self than you do, you will take on
>the wrong person, sooner or later, whom you imagine to be in your way.
>The consequences are not pretty when you do this! The reason is they
>are correct and you are not, they will get around you or destroy you.
>It is as simple as that.
>
>There is no morality in any of this, even in the case where you step
>on those in your way. There are merely consequences.
>--
>--
>Optional Identity

Blah, blah, blah, blah....do you have ANY fuckin clue as to just how
stupid it is to try and figure me out? I mean you do realize yer in a
circular maze with no way out and no way in, right?

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 18:02:57 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>> Unless you're a nihilist you don't. You assume you exist, then you
>> assume you were created somehow, and then the vicious cycle is started
>> and it never fucking ends. Your entire "existence" is built up
>> entirely out of lackwitted assumptions that have been ingrained into
>> you since childhood.

>Speak for yourself. Some of us base our existence on this little thing
>called REALITY, and not your precious "lackwitted assumptions".

You don't even know if reality is real, nor can you prove it,
therefore it is an assumption.

>An example
>of said assumptions being to assume that everyone shares the same lack of
>independant thought that plagues your empty shell of a frame.

I never assumed that, in fact nowhere have I EVER said that everyone
is lackwitted and shortsighted. If only you could see just how much
shit yer pullin out of yer ass to try and support yer failing crutch.

>>>And just like that, I win!

>> Trying to win in a race in a circular maze with no way out and no way

>> in is the reason you don't.

>If there's no way in and no way out, then I guess it's safe to assume the
>only way to enter the 'maze' is to be born into it. Thus, it's a genetic
>thing? At any rate, i'll be chilling here in a wide open space while you
>sit in your silly little maze and wait for your water bottle to be
>refilled. Have a nice b00vin.

Oh I'm not in the maze, I'm just watching the people in it. I can
take people out of the maze and I can put people in it, but they
themselves do not control where they are. Just as I have now put you
in the maze and you are feverishly looking for a way out, a way to
look better than me. What you don't realize is that no one really
cares, not even me. I only wish to fuck with yer mind by making you
believe you can look better than me. The only way to win, to look
better than me is to not play the game I've put you in. But you don't
know how. You might think you can get away by using filters, but then
I can nyme shift quite easily and continue to plague you into
responding and running the maze over and over again.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:10:43 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
<kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>I think Diaper Boy

Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
that.

> is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>embarrassment.

Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

>His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>way of trying to change the subject.

Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is
proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

>He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
>for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh
wait...nope, guess it's not. See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have
to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be
the winner.

>It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.

Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know
what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
whatever I need you to see.

-Malkavian

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000 18:02:57 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>> Unless you're a nihilist you don't. You assume you exist, then you
>>> assume you were created somehow, and then the vicious cycle is started
>>> and it never fucking ends. Your entire "existence" is built up
>>> entirely out of lackwitted assumptions that have been ingrained into
>>> you since childhood.

>>Speak for yourself. Some of us base our existence on this little thing
>>called REALITY, and not your precious "lackwitted assumptions".

> You don't even know if reality is real, nor can you prove it,
> therefore it is an assumption.

It's part of the definition of reality, chump. Trying to argue the other
way is just a tactic used by child molestors and their ilk to prove that
they "really" didn't do anything wrong.

>>An example
>>of said assumptions being to assume that everyone shares the same lack of
>>independant thought that plagues your empty shell of a frame.

> I never assumed that, in fact nowhere have I EVER said that everyone
> is lackwitted and shortsighted. If only you could see just how much
> shit yer pullin out of yer ass to try and support yer failing crutch.

My failing crutch, eh?

>>> Your entire "existence" is built up
>>> entirely out of lackwitted assumptions that have been ingrained into
>>> you since childhood.

Sure looks like you said that. Oh, my mistake - Everyone EXCEPT
NIHILIST. Semantic bullshit, but a loophole nonetheless. Good luck
squeezing through it.

>>> Trying to win in a race in a circular maze with no way out and no way

>>> in is the reason you don't.

>>If there's no way in and no way out, then I guess it's safe to assume the
>>only way to enter the 'maze' is to be born into it. Thus, it's a genetic
>>thing? At any rate, i'll be chilling here in a wide open space while you
>>sit in your silly little maze and wait for your water bottle to be
>>refilled. Have a nice b00vin.

> Oh I'm not in the maze, I'm just watching the people in it. I can
> take people out of the maze and I can put people in it, but they
> themselves do not control where they are. Just as I have now put you
> in the maze and you are feverishly looking for a way out, a way to
> look better than me. What you don't realize is that no one really
> cares, not even me. I only wish to fuck with yer mind by making you
> believe you can look better than me. The only way to win, to look
> better than me is to not play the game I've put you in. But you don't
> know how. You might think you can get away by using filters, but then
> I can nyme shift quite easily and continue to plague you into
> responding and running the maze over and over again.

Lovely, a god complex to boot. You're a character. Besides, what's with
the name shifting? Maybe the idea springs readily to -your- mind, but to
the non-cowards out here [myself included], such a trivial act of
cowardice isn't required. But thanks for pointing out that the only way i
can win is to quit. Looks like a win/win situation for you!

Too bad that win/win situations are usually fabricated by terminal
losers. ;_;

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
Kristopher K. Barrett <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> lifted the Giant
> Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

>>(Malkavian) wrote:

> I think Diaper Boy is feeling another emotion here, the one called
> embarrassment. His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
> way of trying to change the subject. He just doesn't want to admit being spanked

> for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

> It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at

> least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.

He's a robot, yo.

Cold as steel.

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:10:43 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
> <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>I think Diaper Boy

> Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
> have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
> that.

If the shoe fits...

>> is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>embarrassment.

> Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

From here, it looks like you tried to jump ship, but no one else would
pick up your dead weight, so you ended up looking not only like a whiney
little bitch, but also a worthless traitor to your SPNAKed friends. I'd
say his grasp on reality far outweighs your constant struggle to seperate
reality from your fantasy world of flying horses and pixies.

>>His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>>way of trying to change the subject.

> Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is

> proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

No, it proves you are a habitual dodger who can't deal with a logical
argument. Pointing behind someone and screaming "LOOK! THE POPE!" then
running away isn't proving anyone to be a puppet. It just makes you look
like a snivelling little fuckmachine.

>>He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
>>for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

> Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh

> wait...nope, guess it's not.

The beauty of the internet is that when your thought process is so slow
that you actually realize your errors -while still posting-, you can go
back and erase them. Shame you haven't discovered the 'backspace' key
yet. God knows if anyone here needs it it's you.

> See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have
> to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
> walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
> I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
> the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be

> the winner.

Who are you trying to reassure here of your 'winningness'? Other
people? Yourself? It sure as hell isn't impressing those of us who are
actually reading your posts.

>>It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>>least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.

> Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know

> what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
> isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
> especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
> that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
> unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
> whatever I need you to see.

In other words, you're woefully inconsistent. Good job pointing that
out. It makes things a bit clearer for those of us reading your posts and
trying to make sense of what looks to be a 12-year olds attempt at looking
hard-ass to impress his friends.

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:36:08 +1100, Optional Identity
> <Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:

>>Not very adroit of you, having to manipulate people out of your way,
>>especially when you have no clearly defined direction, yourself.

> Lackwitted assumption.

Buzzword.

kJT

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 18:55:18 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>> You don't even know if reality is real, nor can you prove it,
>> therefore it is an assumption.

>It's part of the definition of reality, chump.

Now, now, don't get snippety just cause I'm fuckin with yer mind.

>Trying to argue the other
>way is just a tactic used by child molestors and their ilk to prove that
>they "really" didn't do anything wrong.

I'm not trying to argue the other way, I'm just saying I don't assume
either way is the right way. And what's wrong with child molestation?
What's so terrible about the destruction of innocence? Does it scare
you? Personally I support child molesters, I figure, it's just one
step closer to the apocalypse and the destruction of mankind. Do you
really think that's a bad thing?

>> I never assumed that, in fact nowhere have I EVER said that everyone
>> is lackwitted and shortsighted. If only you could see just how much
>> shit yer pullin out of yer ass to try and support yer failing crutch.

>My failing crutch, eh?

Need me to beat you with it?

>Sure looks like you said that. Oh, my mistake - Everyone EXCEPT
>NIHILIST. Semantic bullshit, but a loophole nonetheless. Good luck
>squeezing through it.

You don't know what a nihilist is, do you?

>> Oh I'm not in the maze, I'm just watching the people in it. I can
>> take people out of the maze and I can put people in it, but they
>> themselves do not control where they are. Just as I have now put you
>> in the maze and you are feverishly looking for a way out, a way to
>> look better than me. What you don't realize is that no one really
>> cares, not even me. I only wish to fuck with yer mind by making you
>> believe you can look better than me. The only way to win, to look
>> better than me is to not play the game I've put you in. But you don't
>> know how. You might think you can get away by using filters, but then
>> I can nyme shift quite easily and continue to plague you into
>> responding and running the maze over and over again.

>Lovely, a god complex to boot.

Makes you angry, doesn't it? Do something to please me, respond with
more lackwitted attempts to recover lost ego points, it amuses me.

>You're a character. Besides, what's with
>the name shifting?

What's not with the nyme shifting?

>Maybe the idea springs readily to -your- mind, but to
>the non-cowards out here [myself included], such a trivial act of
>cowardice isn't required.

I nyme shift, but I never stop using old nymes. The nymes aren't mine
though, I acquire them through the destruction of others. When I
destroy someone I take part of what they were and make it my own.
When that part of me is most prevalent their name is what shows.

>But thanks for pointing out that the only way i
>can win is to quit. Looks like a win/win situation for you!

Oh it is. See I get what I want, and as long as that occurs, I win.

>Too bad that win/win situations are usually fabricated by terminal
>losers.

Well that's a presumptuous and ignorant statement if I ever saw one.
Who are you trying to convince, me, or yourself?

> ;_;

`, )

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 19:02:32 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>> Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
>> have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
>> that.

>If the shoe fits...

Tell me, are you now responding for other people because you feel the
need to try and defend people who can't defend themselves, or are you
just trying to get back what I've taken from you.

>>> is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>>embarrassment.

>> Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

>From here, it looks like you tried to jump ship, but no one else would
>pick up your dead weight, so you ended up looking not only like a whiney
>little bitch, but also a worthless traitor to your SPNAKed friends. I'd
>say his grasp on reality far outweighs your constant struggle to seperate
>reality from your fantasy world of flying horses and pixies.

Blah, blah, blah, have you even read ANY of my posting history?
Apparently yer just like everyone else, you think everything I post is
real and true. Remember, I'm whatever I need you to believe. As far
as "jumping ship" it's funny that you keep mentioning that...but then
it doesn't appear that I'm leaving, does it?

>>>His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>>>way of trying to change the subject.

>> Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is
>> proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

>No, it proves you are a habitual dodger who can't deal with a logical
>argument.

Why would I want a logical argument?

>Pointing behind someone and screaming "LOOK! THE POPE!" then
>running away isn't proving anyone to be a puppet. It just makes you look
>like a snivelling little fuckmachine.

Well that's a creative way of explaining your gullibility.

>>>He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
>>>for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

>> Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh
>> wait...nope, guess it's not.

>The beauty of the internet is that when your thought process is so slow
>that you actually realize your errors -while still posting-, you can go
>back and erase them. Shame you haven't discovered the 'backspace' key
>yet. God knows if anyone here needs it it's you.

A shortsighted lame induced attack, see that's the funny thing, I
don't even have to attack you to make you all angry and upset. I
simply need to take your most cherished beliefs and rip them to pieces
in front of your face. Too bad you can't do that, huh?

>> See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have
>> to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
>> walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
>> I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
>> the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be
>> the winner.

>Who are you trying to reassure here of your 'winningness'? Other
>people? Yourself? It sure as hell isn't impressing those of us who are
>actually reading your posts.

It helps to invoke a feeling of helplessness in my target. If I can
make them believe I am winning (which you do think I am) then you will
react more desperately

>>>It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>>>least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.

>> Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know
>> what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
>> isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
>> especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
>> that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
>> unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
>> whatever I need you to see.

>In other words, you're woefully inconsistent.

Confusion is the name of the game, circle arguments are the method.

>Good job pointing that
>out. It makes things a bit clearer for those of us reading your posts and
>trying to make sense of what looks to be a 12-year olds attempt at looking
>hard-ass to impress his friends.

You should never try and make sense of the senseless. What's the
matter, can't you handle me without lames? Why don't you try
outmatching my wit rather than try to make me feel bad with pathetic
3rd grade level insults? Oh...oh yeah, you can't.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 18:56:06 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>Kristopher K. Barrett <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>> On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> lifted the Giant
>> Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:
>

>> I think Diaper Boy is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>> embarrassment. His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>> way of trying to change the subject. He just doesn't want to admit being spanked

>> for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.
>

>> It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>> least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.
>

>He's a robot, yo.
>
>Cold as steel.
>
>JT

Slurpy, slurpy, this is what you do when you know you can't defend
yourself against me alone. I've taken on entire groups before in wars
that have lasted for months on end, what makes you think your special?
Do you really think you might be able to content with my insanity?
`, )

-Malkavian

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000 18:55:18 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>> You don't even know if reality is real, nor can you prove it,
>>> therefore it is an assumption.

>>It's part of the definition of reality, chump.

> Now, now, don't get snippety just cause I'm fuckin with yer mind.

You're giving yourself far too much credit. Taking acid fucks with one's
mind. Reading your posts falls more along the lines of delievering a
mental kick in the scrotum via excessive egotistic displays.

>>Trying to argue the other
>>way is just a tactic used by child molestors and their ilk to prove that
>>they "really" didn't do anything wrong.

> I'm not trying to argue the other way, I'm just saying I don't assume
> either way is the right way. And what's wrong with child molestation?
> What's so terrible about the destruction of innocence? Does it scare
> you? Personally I support child molesters, I figure, it's just one
> step closer to the apocalypse and the destruction of mankind. Do you
> really think that's a bad thing?

Wow, you're so hardcore and evil. I bet your heart is black and
shrivelled, just like you were gothic or something. Dark and brooding,
eh? I'm so impressed.

>>> I never assumed that, in fact nowhere have I EVER said that everyone
>>> is lackwitted and shortsighted. If only you could see just how much
>>> shit yer pullin out of yer ass to try and support yer failing crutch.

>>My failing crutch, eh?

> Need me to beat you with it?

Ooh, threats. I guess you're not just a one trick pony! Too bad you
couldn't reply to the rest of the paragraph. :( It's almost like you have
the brain power of a 2 pound block of granite! ALMOST! ^_^

>>Sure looks like you said that. Oh, my mistake - Everyone EXCEPT
>>NIHILIST. Semantic bullshit, but a loophole nonetheless. Good luck
>>squeezing through it.

> You don't know what a nihilist is, do you?

The person who does your nails when you get a manicure?

>>> Oh I'm not in the maze, I'm just watching the people in it. I can
>>> take people out of the maze and I can put people in it, but they
>>> themselves do not control where they are. Just as I have now put you
>>> in the maze and you are feverishly looking for a way out, a way to
>>> look better than me. What you don't realize is that no one really
>>> cares, not even me. I only wish to fuck with yer mind by making you
>>> believe you can look better than me. The only way to win, to look
>>> better than me is to not play the game I've put you in. But you don't
>>> know how. You might think you can get away by using filters, but then
>>> I can nyme shift quite easily and continue to plague you into
>>> responding and running the maze over and over again.

>>Lovely, a god complex to boot.

> Makes you angry, doesn't it? Do something to please me, respond with
> more lackwitted attempts to recover lost ego points, it amuses me.

I find your sheer wall of defensiveness to be hilarious. You're not
fooling anyone. Hahha. Keep crying, keep claiming you're 'winning'. The
only person you can hope to convince is yourself, and i don't see even
-that- happening.

>>Maybe the idea springs readily to -your- mind, but to
>>the non-cowards out here [myself included], such a trivial act of
>>cowardice isn't required.

> I nyme shift, but I never stop using old nymes. The nymes aren't mine
> though, I acquire them through the destruction of others. When I
> destroy someone I take part of what they were and make it my own.
> When that part of me is most prevalent their name is what shows.

In other words, cowardice. Good job.

>>Too bad that win/win situations are usually fabricated by terminal
>>losers.

> Well that's a presumptuous and ignorant statement if I ever saw one.

> Who are you trying to convince, me, or yourself?

Please refrain from copy/pasting my replies. Thnak yuo.

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2000 19:02:32 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>> Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
>>> have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
>>> that.

>>If the shoe fits...

> Tell me, are you now responding for other people because you feel the
> need to try and defend people who can't defend themselves, or are you
> just trying to get back what I've taken from you.

I'm not defending anyone. I see a coward trying to bail because he lost,
and join the winning side. That revolts me, so i'm jumping in. Perhaps
when this is over you'll have attained a certain level of self-respect
and/or dignity. Probably not though. You'll still be a bandwagon jumping
goatwhore.

>>> Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

>>From here, it looks like you tried to jump ship, but no one else would
>>pick up your dead weight, so you ended up looking not only like a whiney
>>little bitch, but also a worthless traitor to your SPNAKed friends. I'd
>>say his grasp on reality far outweighs your constant struggle to seperate
>>reality from your fantasy world of flying horses and pixies.

> Blah, blah, blah, have you even read ANY of my posting history?
> Apparently yer just like everyone else, you think everything I post is
> real and true. Remember, I'm whatever I need you to believe. As far
> as "jumping ship" it's funny that you keep mentioning that...but then
> it doesn't appear that I'm leaving, does it?

Looks like a multi-purpose reply that you think you can use to save your
ass whenever you jump in over your fool head. "I was just talking out my
ass. It isn't REAL". As for not leaving... that's only because the
conquering army didn't want any lame defectors joining up. You tried
though, and you failed. And you can't back that moment of cowardice. You
have to live with that for the rest of your miserable life. Hahaha.

>>> Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is

>>> proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

>>No, it proves you are a habitual dodger who can't deal with a logical
>>argument.

> Why would I want a logical argument?

My point exactly. You obviously wouldn't be able to defend yourself in a
battle based on the concept of reality, so better to try to drag it down
into your little delusional world. However, the other participants aren't
gonna let that happen.

>>Pointing behind someone and screaming "LOOK! THE POPE!" then
>>running away isn't proving anyone to be a puppet. It just makes you look
>>like a snivelling little fuckmachine.

> Well that's a creative way of explaining your gullibility.

That's an uncreative way of dodging the entire issue. I'm noticing a trend
here...

>>> Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh

>>> wait...nope, guess it's not.

>>The beauty of the internet is that when your thought process is so slow
>>that you actually realize your errors -while still posting-, you can go
>>back and erase them. Shame you haven't discovered the 'backspace' key
>>yet. God knows if anyone here needs it it's you.

> A shortsighted lame induced attack, see that's the funny thing, I
> don't even have to attack you to make you all angry and upset. I
> simply need to take your most cherished beliefs and rip them to pieces
> in front of your face. Too bad you can't do that, huh?

If you think I'm angry and upset, you obviously haven't been on the
internet very long. First of all, it's pretty difficult to tell how
someone is feeling emotionally thru the content of a post. Second, when
that person is grilling you like a charbroiled emu steak, there's even
less cause for crying "HAHAH I GOT U PISSED OFF!". Looks like you're
imagining what you -want- to happen. :(

>>> See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have
>>> to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
>>> walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
>>> I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
>>> the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be
>>> the winner.

>>Who are you trying to reassure here of your 'winningness'? Other
>>people? Yourself? It sure as hell isn't impressing those of us who are
>>actually reading your posts.

> It helps to invoke a feeling of helplessness in my target. If I can
> make them believe I am winning (which you do think I am) then you will
> react more desperately

I think you're winning? w0xl. No, i think you've sunk to the very bottom
of the flame chain, where your own compatriots don't want your traitorous
carcass, and the opposition has -already- beaten you to a pulp. You're
left alone in the cold, trying desperately to make a name for yourself so
you don't fade into obscurity like the rest of your pals did when AHM got
chopped into a fine powder and blown away with the wind. You're not
winning anything. Hope that clears things up for ya!

>>> Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know

>>> what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
>>> isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
>>> especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
>>> that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
>>> unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
>>> whatever I need you to see.

>>In other words, you're woefully inconsistent.

> Confusion is the name of the game, circle arguments are the method.

You -think- that because every post thus far has confused you. That
doesn't mean everyone is attempting to confuse you. It just means they
gave you far too much credit in your reasoning skills.

>>Good job pointing that
>>out. It makes things a bit clearer for those of us reading your posts and
>>trying to make sense of what looks to be a 12-year olds attempt at looking
>>hard-ass to impress his friends.

> You should never try and make sense of the senseless. What's the
> matter, can't you handle me without lames? Why don't you try
> outmatching my wit rather than try to make me feel bad with pathetic
> 3rd grade level insults? Oh...oh yeah, you can't.

The day you tossed in the towel and tried to join the enemy was the day
you proved you had -no- wit whatsoever. I don't have to worry about
outmatching it because it comes naturally whenever i manage to string
together a sentence that actually -makes sense-. When you can manage to do
the same, minus the self-assuring claims of victory, minus the bogus
claims that all your fuckups are intentional, and just intended to deceive
everyone, maybe then your wit will actually be a factor. Right now though,
you're more like a pinata, dangling in front of a horde of people with
2x4s adorned with rusty nails.

JT

JT Thibault

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
(Malkavian) wrote:

> On 27 Nov 2000 18:56:06 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>Kristopher K. Barrett <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>> On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> lifted the Giant
>>> Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:
>>

>>> I think Diaper Boy is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>> embarrassment. His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>>> way of trying to change the subject. He just doesn't want to admit being spanked

>>> for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.
>>

>>> It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>>> least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.
>>

>>He's a robot, yo.
>>
>>Cold as steel.
>>
>>JT

> Slurpy, slurpy, this is what you do when you know you can't defend
> yourself against me alone. I've taken on entire groups before in wars
> that have lasted for months on end, what makes you think your special?
> Do you really think you might be able to content with my insanity?
> `, )

Stupidity hardly qualifies as insanity. Get a dictionary, you silli
vampyre.

JT

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 19:46:21 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>>>It's part of the definition of reality, chump.

>> Now, now, don't get snippety just cause I'm fuckin with yer mind.

>You're giving yourself far too much credit.

That's why yer posting behavior suddenly jumped over 300% in the last
5 hours, huh?

>Taking acid fucks with one's
>mind. Reading your posts falls more along the lines of delievering a
>mental kick in the scrotum via excessive egotistic displays.

Still not able to match wits, huh? It really is too bad you'll never
get past such inane and pointless "attacks". They really don't mean
anything to me. I realize they help you to feel better about
yourself, to help you recover what I've taken, but it's rather
pathetic.

>>>Trying to argue the other
>>>way is just a tactic used by child molestors and their ilk to prove that
>>>they "really" didn't do anything wrong.

>> I'm not trying to argue the other way, I'm just saying I don't assume
>> either way is the right way. And what's wrong with child molestation?
>> What's so terrible about the destruction of innocence? Does it scare
>> you? Personally I support child molesters, I figure, it's just one
>> step closer to the apocalypse and the destruction of mankind. Do you
>> really think that's a bad thing?

>Wow, you're so hardcore and evil. I bet your heart is black and
>shrivelled, just like you were gothic or something. Dark and brooding,
>eh? I'm so impressed.

If I ever got the chance to brutally murder a parents child in front
of them without consequence...I would. That little fact does not make
me gothic it just means I don't have a conscience and I'm somewhat
immoral, that's all. I don't limit myself in the ways that you do.

>>>My failing crutch, eh?

>> Need me to beat you with it?

>Ooh, threats.

/me beats....whatever his name is (I haven't actually bothered to even
see what you call yourself)...with his failing crutch.

>I guess you're not just a one trick pony! Too bad you
>couldn't reply to the rest of the paragraph. :( It's almost like you have
>the brain power of a 2 pound block of granite! ALMOST! ^_^

So you think the sentence, "My failing crutch, eh?" is an entire
paragraph? That's uh....hmmmm....well it sorta shows the extent of
your mental capacity, doesn't it?

>> You don't know what a nihilist is, do you?

>The person who does your nails when you get a manicure?

Apparently not.

>>>Lovely, a god complex to boot.

>> Makes you angry, doesn't it? Do something to please me, respond with
>> more lackwitted attempts to recover lost ego points, it amuses me.

>I find your sheer wall of defensiveness to be hilarious. You're not
>fooling anyone. Hahha. Keep crying, keep claiming you're 'winning'. The
>only person you can hope to convince is yourself, and i don't see even
>-that- happening.

I'm not winning, I don't want to win. You see, I understand that
there is nothing to win, I play the game simply to experience YOUR
emotions. What are you feeling right now?

>>>Maybe the idea springs readily to -your- mind, but to
>>>the non-cowards out here [myself included], such a trivial act of
>>>cowardice isn't required.

>> I nyme shift, but I never stop using old nymes. The nymes aren't mine
>> though, I acquire them through the destruction of others. When I
>> destroy someone I take part of what they were and make it my own.
>> When that part of me is most prevalent their name is what shows.

>In other words, cowardice. Good job.

Piss poor reading comprehension skills can sure be a bitch, huh? I
like how you sum up an entire "novel" with one whole "paragraph".

>>>Too bad that win/win situations are usually fabricated by terminal
>>>losers.

>> Well that's a presumptuous and ignorant statement if I ever saw one.
>> Who are you trying to convince, me, or yourself?

>Please refrain from copy/pasting my replies. Thnak yuo.

Self administered injections are always the most painful, wouldn't you
agree? `, )

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 20:00:23 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>> Tell me, are you now responding for other people because you feel the
>> need to try and defend people who can't defend themselves, or are you
>> just trying to get back what I've taken from you.

>I'm not defending anyone. I see a coward trying to bail because he lost,
>and join the winning side.

You keep saying I'm bailing and yet I sure as hell don't see a
decrease in my posting behavior.

>That revolts me, so i'm jumping in.

Only because you can't help yourself from acting the way I engineer
you to think.

>Perhaps
>when this is over you'll have attained a certain level of self-respect
>and/or dignity. Probably not though. You'll still be a bandwagon jumping
>goatwhore.

Bandwagon jumping?! Where the fuck have you been lackwit? I've been
posting to Usenet before you even knew what the fuckin Inet was. I
have over 752,000 non binary, non flood based posts in Deja's archive,
about 80,000 under the name Mad Hatter, I have caused war, destruction
and chaos from one end of Usenet to the other, I control over 50
mainstream media genres and have influence over roughly 400,000 people
in said groups. Now...what have you done ya little bandwagon jumper?

>>>From here, it looks like you tried to jump ship, but no one else would
>>>pick up your dead weight, so you ended up looking not only like a whiney
>>>little bitch, but also a worthless traitor to your SPNAKed friends. I'd
>>>say his grasp on reality far outweighs your constant struggle to seperate
>>>reality from your fantasy world of flying horses and pixies.

>> Blah, blah, blah, have you even read ANY of my posting history?
>> Apparently yer just like everyone else, you think everything I post is
>> real and true. Remember, I'm whatever I need you to believe. As far
>> as "jumping ship" it's funny that you keep mentioning that...but then
>> it doesn't appear that I'm leaving, does it?

>Looks like a multi-purpose reply that you think you can use to save your
>ass whenever you jump in over your fool head. "I was just talking out my
>ass. It isn't REAL".

I'll say it again, you've obviously haven't looked at any portion of
my posting history, YOU are a bandwagon jumper, and a pathetic one at
that.

>As for not leaving... that's only because the
>conquering army didn't want any lame defectors joining up. You tried
>though, and you failed. And you can't back that moment of cowardice. You
>have to live with that for the rest of your miserable life. Hahaha.

Still think there's a way to win, huh? I like how you refer to
yourself as "an army"....rotfl....it's just so...pathetic.

>> Why would I want a logical argument?

>My point exactly. You obviously wouldn't be able to defend yourself in a
>battle based on the concept of reality, so better to try to drag it down
>into your little delusional world. However, the other participants aren't
>gonna let that happen.

You make it sound as if you have a choice in the matter. You'll
continue to respond and argue and fight with me even though I don't
even care. All I want is to invoke emotion in you, any emotion. You
yourself are a good source of it, especially since you can't control
yourself very well.

>>>Pointing behind someone and screaming "LOOK! THE POPE!" then
>>>running away isn't proving anyone to be a puppet. It just makes you look
>>>like a snivelling little fuckmachine.

>> Well that's a creative way of explaining your gullibility.

>That's an uncreative way of dodging the entire issue. I'm noticing a trend
>here...

Maybe you're the one whose dodging the issues by trying to say that
I'm dodging the issues.

>>>The beauty of the internet is that when your thought process is so slow
>>>that you actually realize your errors -while still posting-, you can go
>>>back and erase them. Shame you haven't discovered the 'backspace' key
>>>yet. God knows if anyone here needs it it's you.

>> A shortsighted lame induced attack, see that's the funny thing, I
>> don't even have to attack you to make you all angry and upset. I
>> simply need to take your most cherished beliefs and rip them to pieces
>> in front of your face. Too bad you can't do that, huh?

>If you think I'm angry and upset, you obviously haven't been on the
>internet very long.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....on a side note, does anyone know who this little
pike fish is, surely no one can be this shortsighted and stupid.
Something tells me it might be someone I fucked over sometime
ago...but I'm afraid I just haven't the bother to look at the headers
and see.

>First of all, it's pretty difficult to tell how
>someone is feeling emotionally thru the content of a post.

For you, yes.

>Second, when
>that person is grilling you like a charbroiled emu steak, there's even
>less cause for crying "HAHAH I GOT U PISSED OFF!". Looks like you're
>imagining what you -want- to happen. :(

Who said anything about pissed off? I got you on a serious ego binge
and I'm just soakin up the lame induced conjecture that you can't help
yourself from spewing out.

>>>Who are you trying to reassure here of your 'winningness'? Other
>>>people? Yourself? It sure as hell isn't impressing those of us who are
>>>actually reading your posts.

>> It helps to invoke a feeling of helplessness in my target. If I can
>> make them believe I am winning (which you do think I am) then you will
>> react more desperately

>I think you're winning? w0xl. No, i think you've sunk to the very bottom
>of the flame chain,

Flame? Who said anything about flaming, I'm a troll lackwit. And
this thread that I started in AHM is nearing over a hundred posts,
thanks part to people like you. I think I'm slowin up a bit though,
usually my threads can far exceed 200 posts in less than a
week...perhaps I'm just not crossposting to the right groups.

>where your own compatriots don't want your traitorous
>carcass, and the opposition has -already- beaten you to a pulp.

Compatriots? LOL...I've always kept my interests and agenda separate
from AHM. AHM simply served as a base of operations...and it still
is. I may have helped it's regulars in some ways here and there, but
they were never my compatriots. As far as AUK...well....it certainly
hasn't gone without damage from me. Been to AUK lately? The majority
of it's old regulars are gone, they've moved into other groups and do
not primarily post to AUK anymore. Most of the rest have undergone
nyme changes to avoid my insane, never ending, harassment. Most of
what's left in AUK are AUKs trolls and newbies. How often do you see
posts from IceKnife, or say Lionel, hell even Unit18 in AUK anymore?

>You're
>left alone in the cold, trying desperately to make a name for yourself so
>you don't fade into obscurity like the rest of your pals did when AHM got
>chopped into a fine powder and blown away with the wind. You're not
>winning anything. Hope that clears things up for ya!

http://www.deja.com/profile.xp?ST=MS&URN=697818761

Sucks being made to look stupid, huh?

>>>In other words, you're woefully inconsistent.

>> Confusion is the name of the game, circle arguments are the method.

>You -think- that because every post thus far has confused you. That
>doesn't mean everyone is attempting to confuse you. It just means they
>gave you far too much credit in your reasoning skills.

No, no lackwit, I'm the one who is confusing YOU...he he
he...apparently it's working quite well. `, )

>>>Good job pointing that
>>>out. It makes things a bit clearer for those of us reading your posts and
>>>trying to make sense of what looks to be a 12-year olds attempt at looking
>>>hard-ass to impress his friends.

>> You should never try and make sense of the senseless. What's the
>> matter, can't you handle me without lames? Why don't you try
>> outmatching my wit rather than try to make me feel bad with pathetic
>> 3rd grade level insults? Oh...oh yeah, you can't.

>The day you tossed in the towel and tried to join the enemy was the day
>you proved you had -no- wit whatsoever.

No wit, or no loyalty? I explained long ago when I destroyed FF7 that
I could fuck anyone over on a whim and not even care. At what point
did you forget that? I haven't "joined" AUK, I merely support it's
endeavors at this point. I believe that AUK can defend itself against
an enemy much better than you can. I mean not only did AUK take me
on, but they also took on the entire group of AHM. Sure they took
their losses, but they stood much better than you could ever dream of.
I know what you fear. You fear what me and AUK could do to AHM....and
well you should, I'm not exactly an easy mark.

>I don't have to worry about
>outmatching it because it comes naturally whenever i manage to string
>together a sentence that actually -makes sense-.

You're acting on emotions without the benefit of intellect.

>When you can manage to do
>the same, minus the self-assuring claims of victory, minus the bogus
>claims that all your fuckups are intentional, and just intended to deceive
>everyone, maybe then your wit will actually be a factor. Right now though,
>you're more like a pinata, dangling in front of a horde of people with
>2x4s adorned with rusty nails.

, , , ,
|| || || ||

Blow out the candles, it's yer unbirthday! `, )

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On 27 Nov 2000 20:02:32 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:

>Stupidity hardly qualifies as insanity.

Perhaps that's why you have such a terrible time trying to get back at
me. Your stupidity just isn't enough to contend with my insanity.

>Get a dictionary, you silli
>vampyre.

Oh look...I'm a vampire now....he he he....just because I control a
mainstream media genre doesn't mean I'm an actual member.

-Malkavian

Jules

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
"Meat-->Plow" <fluf...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:

+On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:38:29 GMT, (Malkavian)wrote:
+
+>Bandwagon jumping?! Where the fuck have you been lackwit? I've been
+>posting to Usenet before you even knew what the fuckin Inet was. I
+>have over 752,000 non binary, non flood based posts in Deja's archive,
+>about 80,000 under the name Mad Hatter, I have caused war, destruction
+>and chaos from one end of Usenet to the other, I control over 50
+>mainstream media genres and have influence over roughly 400,000 people
+>in said groups. Now...what have you done ya little bandwagon jumper?
+
+[SNIP]

Poor old Hatter. Seems I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate his
ineffectual babbling.
--
Jules.

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00

WooHoo! And Jules post ups the thread to 100, thanks Julie baby,
couldn't have done it without you.

`, )

Kristopher K. Barrett

Nov 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/27/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:17:40 GMT, (Malkavian) lifted the Giant

Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:45:17 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett

><kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>
>>Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.
>
>Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
>engineered you to think?
>

>>If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
>>would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.
>

>Frustration happens, the best thing to do is just make the people who
>cause it feel stupid and ashamed so they won't do it again. It's a
>form of thorn bush, not an emotion.

Frustration happens between your ears, Diaper Boy. It's an emotion. As for
making others feel emotions, you can do that only if they are weakwilled enough
to give you permission to do so. Making me feel stupid or ashamed would only be
possible if I valued your opinion.

>>You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
>>enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
>>them.
>

>Blah, blah, blah, you really don't have any fuckin clue as to what yer
>blathering, do you? Yer just tryin to make up for a loss of ego, well
>I'm afraid you won't get to be the alpha male this time lackey, but do
>try again, I find it amusing.

Heh. I resigned from the baboon pack some time ago. My self-esteem is not
dependent on your words. You should learn to not value the opinions of those you
consider to be idiots. You'll get much less emotional that way.

>>If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
>>simply ignore them as valueless.
>

>But they would still be in my way wouldn't they fucknugget? In order
>to clear the path I need to verbally beat the living fuck out of him,

You "need" to do this? Doubtful. You have an emotional desire to do this.

>sometimes that requires expending a little emotion I've collected from
>people like you. I said I couldn't feel emotion...that doesn't mean I

Heh. If you had no emotion you would not care enough about my opinions ( or the
opinions of others in these newsgroups ) to bother replying.

>can't use my understanding of emotion to manipulate stupid people like
>you into getting the fuck out of one's way.

I am not physically in your way, Diaper Boy. Only your emotional desire to try
to verbally dominate me is driving you to post these replies.

You should just admit to yourself that you actually enjoy participating in the
public dominance ritual known as usenet flaming, and be done with it. You'll
fell better.

You really do seem overly emotional about this "I lack emotions" claim.

Kristopher K. Barrett, Troll
mhm26x22 Meow!

Official ZOG ID# 0,000,000,016

Emmett and CENKOC mirrors available
at my Page o' HTH website:
http://404-between-the-ears.com/

Optional Identity

Nov 27, 2000, 11:36:08 AM11/27/00
According to the old (pre-meow) calender, on Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:17:40
GMT, the Troll (Malkavian) Expectorated this gratuitously, obvious,
attention, seeking, statement into the aethyr of alt.usenet.kooks :

>On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:45:17 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
><kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>
>>Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.
>
>Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
>engineered you to think?
>
>>If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
>>would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.
>
>Frustration happens, the best thing to do is just make the people who
>cause it feel stupid and ashamed so they won't do it again. It's a
>form of thorn bush, not an emotion.
>

>>You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
>>enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
>>them.
>
>Blah, blah, blah, you really don't have any fuckin clue as to what yer
>blathering, do you? Yer just tryin to make up for a loss of ego, well
>I'm afraid you won't get to be the alpha male this time lackey, but do
>try again, I find it amusing.
>

>>If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
>>simply ignore them as valueless.
>
>But they would still be in my way wouldn't they fucknugget? In order
>to clear the path I need to verbally beat the living fuck out of him,

>sometimes that requires expending a little emotion I've collected from
>people like you. I said I couldn't feel emotion...that doesn't mean I

>can't use my understanding of emotion to manipulate stupid people like
>you into getting the fuck out of one's way.

Not very adroit of you, having to manipulate people out of your way,

especially when you have no clearly defined direction, yourself. If

you did have, no-one would be in your way. It is a bit pointless to
try to drive on the wrong side of the road all the while yelling at
the other road users to get out of your way!

There are, really only two reasons why someone is in your way, the

first is you have no idea where you are going or what you are doing or
you do have some idea, but that idea is wrong for you. The vast
majority of human beings are in this group. Or you do know where you
are going, and you are right about that.

If you are in the former group, those in your way are there either

because they are as dumb and blind as you, and you and they are

stumbling into each other, in the dark. Or you have mistaken someone

who has greater (i.e. some) self-awareness, who knows where they are

going, for another mindless slob, like yourself. If you are in the

[...]

Skepticult Membership Number: 321-29337-833

"During the space race, the Americans spent $4 million developing a
space-pen (a biro that does not rely on gravity: it uses compressed
gas). The Russians used pencils."
Weyoun the Dancing Borg AKA 420 explains the Cold War,
in message <PujJ5.10959$bL1.2...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>

What is all this shit about masutrbating. Are you saying you don't, or
didn't in the past? Any man who doesn't whack it isn't a man, and
doesn't have a penis. Cock Rocket explains his masculinity in message
ID <3a008d5f...@news.earthlink.net>

"UM, i do NOT care what phone numbers you have dippy. if you
do what you say you will do, this will NEVER end. because simply
this, the more you do, the worse i get. BBQ Man (Emmutt Gulley)
explains Usenet dancing and invites Obsidian to lead, in message ID
<bikj0t4tuuqg2t1b3hk0cu71pbnhgfetna@news-server>

"I have admitted to my possibly being a troll in this very thread."
Flagship1 of the Paranormal redefines his raison d'être in
msg ID<3A1FFDE8...@flagship1.com>

Unknown

Nov 27, 2000, 8:16:19 PM11/27/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:41:25 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
<kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>>Incorrect, DiaperBoy. Frustration is an emotion, a feeling.

>>Did your dictionary teach you that, or is that just the way society
>>engineered you to think?

I see you didn't disagree with this part.

>>>If his words did not effect what goes on between your ears, then you
>>>would not be experiencing this feeling called frustration.

>>Frustration happens, the best thing to do is just make the people who
>>cause it feel stupid and ashamed so they won't do it again. It's a
>>form of thorn bush, not an emotion.

>Frustration happens between your ears, Diaper Boy.

Oh it does, huh? Did you consult that crystal you bought in the mall
again, or did you phone up the psychic friends network this time?

>It's an emotion.

Is, Isn't, Is, Isn't. And you're calling me diaper boy? Best start
behavin little one, or I might have to put you back in Pampers and
give you a good paddling.

>As for
>making others feel emotions, you can do that only if they are weakwilled enough
>to give you permission to do so.

Blah, blah, blah....Is Usenet starting to get to you Krissy baby?

>Making me feel stupid or ashamed would only be
>possible if I valued your opinion.

Well obviously you do since you can't help but keep responding to
practically everything I post. Hell yer probably sitting there
drooling, hanging on my every word.

>>>You have given him permission to control your thoughts by caring
>>>enough about those little letters he puts on the screen to emote over
>>>them.

>>Blah, blah, blah, you really don't have any fuckin clue as to what yer
>>blathering, do you? Yer just tryin to make up for a loss of ego, well
>>I'm afraid you won't get to be the alpha male this time lackey, but do
>>try again, I find it amusing.

>Heh. I resigned from the baboon pack some time ago.

Sex change operation went well then?

>My self-esteem is not
>dependent on your words.

Who are you trying to convince?

>You should learn to not value the opinions of those you
>consider to be idiots. You'll get much less emotional that way.

This coming from the wittle baby who can't stop herself from using 3rd
grade level insults every time I slap the lil bitch across the ass.

>>>If you really felt nothing about his words, you would be able to
>>>simply ignore them as valueless.

>>But they would still be in my way wouldn't they fucknugget? In order
>>to clear the path I need to verbally beat the living fuck out of him,

>You "need" to do this? Doubtful. You have an emotional desire to do this.

Tell me, do you have Shirley McClain on speed dial?

>>sometimes that requires expending a little emotion I've collected from
>>people like you. I said I couldn't feel emotion...that doesn't mean I

>Heh.

Coughing up fur balls can sure be a bitch, huh?

>If you had no emotion you would not care enough about my opinions ( or the
>opinions of others in these newsgroups ) to bother replying.

One can only sit in fascination while you ramble on and on about why I
MUST feel emotions. Tell me, why exactly is it so important for you
to try to...prove that? Is it because it disrupts your small and
limited view of the world, or do you have some other lackwitted
excuse?

>>can't use my understanding of emotion to manipulate stupid people like
>>you into getting the fuck out of one's way.

>I am not physically in your way, Diaper Boy.

There's that diaper lame, lil Krissy must really be upset, is it time
for yer diaper change already Krissy?

Hatter takes Krissy by the hand and checks the back of her diaper -
oops, a very wet baby!

Hatter places Krissy on the changing table, removes the wet diaper and
plastic panties, takes a Huggies baby wipe and cleans Krissy all up.

Hatter sprinkles baby powder all over Krissy and pins on a nice,
fluffy diaper.

Hmmmm - I think the teddy bear nursery print plastic panties would
look nice on you baby Krissy!

Hatter puts the plastic pants on Krissy making sure they are snug
around the diaper, gives Krissy a nice lolly and puts the little one
back down to play in the nursery. There you go my little one - all
nice and dry and smelling oh so fresh!

>Only your emotional desire to try
>to verbally dominate me is driving you to post these replies.

Replies? Who the fuck was it who started this thread again? Oh...oh
yes, that'd be me.

>You should just admit to yourself that you actually enjoy participating in the
>public dominance ritual known as usenet flaming, and be done with it. You'll
>fell better.

Well I dunno about everyone else, but I "fell" better already!

>You really do seem overly emotional about this "I lack emotions" claim.

If I admitted to having emotions, would it allow you to sleep better
at night lil Krissy?

-Malkavian

Optional Identity

Nov 27, 2000, 4:26:21 PM11/27/00
According to the old (pre-meow) calender, on Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:06:30

GMT, the Troll (Malkavian) Expectorated this gratuitously, obvious,
attention, seeking, statement into the aethyr of alt.usenet.kooks :

>On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:36:08 +1100, Optional Identity

><Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:
>
>>Not very adroit of you, having to manipulate people out of your way,
>>especially when you have no clearly defined direction, yourself.
>
>Lackwitted assumption.
>
>>If
>>you did have, no-one would be in your way. It is a bit pointless to
>>try to drive on the wrong side of the road all the while yelling at
>>the other road users to get out of your way!
>
>If I have a clear view of where I'm going how exactly does that stop
>people from getting in my way? I mean even if yer driving on the
>right side of the road, that doesn't mean there isn't some fucknut in
>the other lane who might suddenly come into my lane just because he's
>a fuckin idiot. It also doesn't mean that everyone will be driving
>the same speed, or even moving at all. Now...what really interests
>me, is did you really need me to point out such an obvious
>extrapolation of the facts, or was this just some lackwitted attempt
>to try and either understand me, or to try and win the circular maze
>race?
>
>>There are, really only two reasons why someone is in your way,
>
>Only two, huh? Why is it that you start every paragraph with a
>lackwitted, presumptuous, ignorant, statement of stupidity?

Lacking a cohesive argument we notice he lapses into name calling,
yawn.

>>the
>>first is you have no idea where you are going or what you are doing or
>>you do have some idea, but that idea is wrong for you. The vast
>>majority of human beings are in this group. Or you do know where you
>>are going, and you are right about that.
>
>I understand that at the most all we as humans can really do is
>experience and create new things to invoke new experiences. In this
>form with our current technology that's all we can really do. So
>that's what I do, experience.
>
>>If you are in the former group, those in your way are there either
>>because they are as dumb and blind as you, and you and they are
>>stumbling into each other, in the dark.
>
>This is the perfect metaphor for your post...it's just dark and so
>mind numbing that you yourself keep stumbling into your own words and
>thoughts.

Closer to actually addressing my arguments, but not close enough!

I have no interest in figuring you out, you are transparent.

in msg ID <PujJ5.10959$bL1.2...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>

What is all this shit about masutrbating. Are you saying you don't, or
didn't in the past? Any man who doesn't whack it isn't a man, and

doesn't have a penis. Cock Rocket explains his masculinity in msg
ID <3a008d5f...@news.earthlink.net>

"UM, i do NOT care what phone numbers you have dippy. if you
do what you say you will do, this will NEVER end. because simply
this, the more you do, the worse i get. BBQ Man (Emmutt Gulley)

explains Usenet dancing and invites Obsidian to lead, in msg ID
<bikj0t4tuuqg2t1b3hk0cu71pbnhgfetna@news-server>

"I have admitted to my possibly being a troll in this very thread."
Flagship1 of the Paranormal redefines his raison d'être in
msg ID<3A1FFDE8...@flagship1.com>

"Posting nude photos of children, regardless of content, is hardly
proof that I am a child molester."
St00pid, Richard Bullis, tries to justify the unjustifiable in msg ID
<pscT5.12628$9X6.3...@e420r-atl1.usenetserver.com>

"WRONG! i am quite sane til you piss me off."
BBQ Man (Emmett Gulley) describes the anger management
skills he has developed since leaving prison, in msg ID
<an052t49c5fdttdql...@4ax.com>

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 12:14:54 AM11/28/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:26:21 +1100, Optional Identity
<Troll4U...@meow.com> wrote:

>>Only two, huh? Why is it that you start every paragraph with a
>>lackwitted, presumptuous, ignorant, statement of stupidity?

>Lacking a cohesive argument we notice he lapses into name calling,
>yawn.

That was name calling? LOL...actually it was a simple statement of
fact. Be sure to work on that whole fact - opinion thing before you
respond next time. And chances are you will.

>>Blah, blah, blah, blah....do you have ANY fuckin clue as to just how
>>stupid it is to try and figure me out? I mean you do realize yer in a
>>circular maze with no way out and no way in, right?

>I have no interest in figuring you out, you are transparent.

And yet you can't stop from responding to me, you can't figure out how
to take yer hand out of the hornets nest. I would suggest you try
harder.

-Malkavian

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 2:05:47 AM11/28/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:02:05 GMT, mode...@napster.com
(~ShadowAngel~) wrote:

>(Malkavian) wrote:
>
>>Personally I support child molesters,
>

>i have a feeling you may regret making that comment. :)

No, not really. I myself are not a child molester, I just can't
understand why someone can see a child as a sex object, I mean to me
that's like being sexually attracted to my printer cable. However I
personally see nothing wrong with the destruction of innocence. I say
kill em all, let God sort em out. `, )

-Malkavian

spo...@petitmorte.net

Nov 28, 2000, 2:46:55 AM11/28/00
In <3a22b63b....@news.supernews.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
(Malkavian) claimed:

[...]

>Slurpy, slurpy, this is what you do when you know you can't defend
>yourself against me alone. I've taken on entire groups before in wars
>that have lasted for months on end, what makes you think your special?
>Do you really think you might be able to content with my insanity?

I had no problems. About 10 posts into your previous AUK appearance your
agenda and style was as clear as a section of plate glass. That you still
find people willing to dance with is either a comment on your abilities, or
on their understanding of what a troll is and does. We'll leave it to each
to make their own determination on that score.

Do carry on. If people are buying that "I'm nutz" thing, then you may as
well run with it. I'll admit that the "god" claims were good for an
LOL!!1! and a nose snort or 2.

--
= XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
(-'-)

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On 28 Nov 2000 07:46:55 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:

>In <3a22b63b....@news.supernews.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
>(Malkavian) claimed:
>
>[...]
>>Slurpy, slurpy, this is what you do when you know you can't defend
>>yourself against me alone. I've taken on entire groups before in wars
>>that have lasted for months on end, what makes you think your special?
>>Do you really think you might be able to content with my insanity?

>I had no problems. About 10 posts into your previous AUK appearance your
>agenda and style was as clear as a section of plate glass. That you still
>find people willing to dance with is either a comment on your abilities, or
>on their understanding of what a troll is and does. We'll leave it to each
>to make their own determination on that score.

Prolly a little of both, I think some people are just too stupid to
know better while others continue to play because I hit a nerve every
now and again. Like when I attacked Riki's girlfriend, that REALLY
set him off.

>Do carry on. If people are buying that "I'm nutz" thing, then you may as
>well run with it. I'll admit that the "god" claims were good for an
>LOL!!1! and a nose snort or 2.

I sorta liked the whole evil homicidal maniac routine as well, I
really got a kick out of all the people who were trying to argue with
me that I had to feel emotion and that I really couldn't be an evil
person...he he he....

-Malkavian

John Kimball

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:31:52 GMT, (Malkavian) wrote:

>On 27 Nov 2000 18:56:06 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> wrote:
>
>>Kristopher K. Barrett <kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>> On 27 Nov 2000 06:45:36 GMT, JT Thibault <j...@munkynet.org> lifted the Giant

>>> Obsidian Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

>>> I think Diaper Boy is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>> embarrassment. His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his

>>> way of trying to change the subject. He just doesn't want to admit being spanked

>>> for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.
>>

>>> It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>>> least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.
>>

>>He's a robot, yo.
>>
>>Cold as steel.
>>
>>JT
>

>Slurpy, slurpy, this is what you do when you know you can't defend
>yourself against me alone. I've taken on entire groups before in wars
>that have lasted for months on end, what makes you think your special?
>Do you really think you might be able to content with my insanity?

*yawn*
Time to change your diaper, Baby Matthew. The fumes are making my eyes
water. Hey remember this gem from the past?:

http://rainforest.parentsplace.com/dialog/get/teens/29/4.html

Masturbation

Base:
Re: An invitation to discussion of teens and morality. (Todd
Andrews)
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 10:39:09 GMT

Hi! I am 16 and have never had sex and do not plan to until I am
married or in a serrious safe relationship with someone I trust. Until
that time I appease my sexually desires with masterbation. Most people
think of masterbation as bad but in my opinion it is a lot better than
having sex and getting the chance of getting an STD. I think that
parents should teach their children that masterbation is okay snd that
it is a much better than having sex with someone you don't really
know. So often I hear people in school talk of masturbation and that
only gay people do it or other sorts of rumors. That was one thing
they never taught us in sex education.

E-Mail Address - mou...@wwics.com

--
"...even as we speak I am working on a vacuum cleaner with a dick
sucking attachment. It should put the fun back into cleaning the

Read all about convicted felon Jesus Slut Fucker
AKA Paris "Eugene" Paskell's real life fuckups at:
http://www.soci.niu.edu/~crypt/other/crypt35 and
http://www.philosophy.niu.edu/~crypt/other/crypt39

Parole Officer:
Chris Hudson
d6@office@doc.state.ok.us
(405)681-4663

Mad_Hatter©

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:06:16 +1100, STFGP - INC <"goose_fp"@
pacific.net.au> wrote:

>> If I ever got the chance to brutally murder a parents child in front
>> of them without consequence...I would. That little fact does not make
>> me gothic it just means I don't have a conscience and I'm somewhat
>> immoral, that's all. I don't limit myself in the ways that you do.

>Oh fuck, I normally ignore this type of shit. But this crap is
>sending the dial on my BS meter spinning.

Why is that stupid people have such a hard time grasping the simple
fact that a great amount of evil exists in this world? I mean I
realize that many people would just like to stick their moronic heads
under the covers and pretend that such incredible atrocities don't
occur, but you know, sometimes you just need to start facing reality.

>You better stop before you mummy finds out what your
>doing and gives you a spanking.....

You better keep responding, I want this thread to exceed 200 posts by
the end of this week, now get to posting my little k0oKiEy fart.

>You are a fuck wit, plain and simple.

Actually I'm a troll, one of the best. I mean I can come right out
and tell people that I'm trolling them, explain EXACTLY how I'm
trolling them, and they'll STILL continue to give me exactly what I
want. Wanna know why? Because your stupid. You never did enough
reading as a child, not of the right sort anyways.

-Mad Hatter©
"In This Style 10/6"

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:31:20 -0500, "Meat-->Plow"
<fluf...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:

>That's right, you're nothing without Jules and the rest of us.

All hail the mighty post count!

-Mad Hatter©
"You might just as well say, that 'I like what I get'
is the same thing as 'I get what I like'!"

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00

>*yawn*

Is it yer nap time already? Don't worry, I'll have your mommy put you
in a fresh diaper and put you to bed little one. Just make sure mommy
buys your big baby diapers from me. `, )

>Time to change your diaper, Baby Matthew. The fumes are making my eyes
>water. Hey remember this gem from the past?:

Awww....are you upset cause I so easily trolled yer dumb ass? That's
too bad, huh?

> http://rainforest.parentsplace.com/dialog/get/teens/29/4.html

Taking credit for someone else's research?
Tsk...tsk...tsk...how...pathetic. I mean there are LOTS of other
references out there you know, I guess your just too stupid to find
them, huh?

-Mad Hatter©
"I told you butter wouldn't suit the works!"

Jules

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
"Meat-->Plow" <fluf...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:

+On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:11:32 GMT, (Malkavian)wrote:
+
+>On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:09:08 +0000, Jules
+><ju...@grotbag.SPAMBLOCKfsnet.co.uk> wrote:
+>
+>>"Meat-->Plow" <fluf...@hell-flame-wars.org> wrote:
+>>

+>>+On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:38:29 GMT, (Malkavian)wrote:
+>>+

+>>+>Bandwagon jumping?! Where the fuck have you been lackwit? I've been
+>>+>posting to Usenet before you even knew what the fuckin Inet was. I
+>>+>have over 752,000 non binary, non flood based posts in Deja's archive,
+>>+>about 80,000 under the name Mad Hatter, I have caused war, destruction
+>>+>and chaos from one end of Usenet to the other, I control over 50
+>>+>mainstream media genres and have influence over roughly 400,000 people
+>>+>in said groups. Now...what have you done ya little bandwagon jumper?
+>>+
+>>+[SNIP]
+>>
+>>Poor old Hatter. Seems I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate his
+>>ineffectual babbling.
+>>--
+>> Jules.
+>
+>WooHoo! And Jules post ups the thread to 100, thanks Julie baby,
+>couldn't have done it without you.
+>
+>`, )
+
+That's right, you're nothing without Jules and the rest of us.

He's nothing fullstop. He's the only one who can't see it though. Notice
he's morphed again, just to get my attention. Shame all he's got is
another plonk though.

--
Jules.

Hogarth

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:23:36 GMT, Mad HatterŠ wrote:

>Wanna know why? Because your stupid.

Oh, the irony.

_________

Hogarth
_________

>You should be more concerned about your idiot sister. It must make you
>very jealous that she prefers getting fucked by a horse instead of her
>brother.

"she dosen't have a brother..."

Flamebait claims that his sister dosen't(sic) have a brother in

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00

ROTFL...you think I morphed to get your attention Jules? HA HA HA...I
thought you already killfiled that name? Guess you don't actually
have a kill filter, do you? You can plonk me as many times as you
like, you'll still respond to threads I've created, that's what makes
me so great. Hail the mighty post count Jules, hail the mighty post
count. `, )

Kristopher K. Barrett

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:29:29 GMT, (Malkavian) lifted the Giant Obsidian

Doorknocker, and spake the following non-sequitur:

>On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:10:43 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
><kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:
>
>>I think Diaper Boy

>Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
>have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
>that.

They are only played out when you fail to respond to them. Your continued
whining about it is noted.

>> is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>embarrassment.
>

>Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

I wouldn't know. Ask someone with an overactive imagination if you are curious.

>>His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>>way of trying to change the subject.
>

>Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is
>proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

Failure to answer the original post, and your continued attempts to change the
subject are noted.

>>He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
>>for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.
>

>Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh

>wait...nope, guess it's not. See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have

>to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
>walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
>I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
>the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be
>the winner.

Don't worry abut it. The spank had already been delivered, once we noted that
you had failed to walk your "I am emotionless" talk. Whether or not you continue
to post will not alter this.

>>It hadn't occurred to him that all desires are rooted in emotion, and failing at
>>least a desire to hit the send button, he cannot even post.
>

>Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know
>what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
>isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
>especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
>that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
>unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
>whatever I need you to see.

A rather wordy and obfuscatory way to say "But I meant to do that!"

Heh.

I've already delivered ( several posts ago ) the spank for your failure to show
us how emotionless you are. As this thread, and your continued denials, are
starting to bore me, I'll let this end.

You can post your SPNAK claims here if you wish.

Jesus Slut Fucker

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Malkavian wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:08:20 GMT, nEWboMb FOR wHINer of YEAR
> <draper2...@home.com> wrote:
>
> >Ah yes, you were born with it.
>
> And you were born with a mundane pathetic existence, a limited
> lifespan, no one to love you, and an extremely limited view of how
> things work. Guess it sucks to be you, huh?
>
> >Doubtlessly because your mommie was
> >fucking nigger bi-sexuals when you were a child.
>
> So what's with all this hate towards nigger bisexuals...what's the
> matter, were you brutally rapped by a black man as a child? Did it
> warp you? Do you feel the need to HATE every time someone mentions a
> person with dark colored skin?

Hey, you were the one who admitted seeing nigger dicks in the womb,
bucko. I wuz just helping you out with possible explanations, HIV
boy. Do you feel the need to HATE every time someone mentions anyone
smarter than you? Dickweed.

> >Bet you tried
> >sucking that big black dick when it made it's way into your womb.
>
> I bet yer fantasizing right now....too bad I can't be there I bet you have a
> real large dick, that I'd love to suck.

Damn, why don't you keep your faggot desires to your self. Faggot
trolling in here doesn't look seemly.

> >Maybe there is some truth to the rumor that faggots like you are
> >born.
>
> Please refrain from urinating on the walls, it's quite disgusting.
> While you're at it get yourself a woman for Christ sake. Lame induced
> masturbation is vulgar, sordid, and does nothing to impress the
> ladies.
>
> >-Jesus
>
> Be sure to think of me when your God kills you.

Death threats now, eh? What's a matter faggot tired of getting your
ass kicked all over the newsgroups? Truly a pathetic effort.

-Jesus

--
[...]

draper29.vcf

Unknown

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:47:47 -0800, Kristopher K. Barrett
<kbar...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>>Using played out insults from 5 months ago is a sure sign you don't
>>have much left. Diaper lames? Please, surely you can do better than
>>that.

>They are only played out when you fail to respond to them. Your continued
>whining about it is noted.

Please stop trying to look like a troll, it's rather pathetic and sad.
Hail the mighty post count bitch!

>>> is feeling another emotion here, the one called
>>>embarrassment.

>>Does having an overactive imagination help you to deal with reality?

>I wouldn't know.

Well of course YOU wouldn't.

>>>His attempt to paint me as a programmed automaton is merely his
>>>way of trying to change the subject.

>>Thinking that there was ever a single subject in the first place is
>>proof that you are nothing but a puppet.

>Failure to answer the original post, and your continued attempts to change the
>subject are noted.

Hey maybe by the time you get done with this post you can write a
book. Remember, there will be a test next Friday, be sure to study!

>>>He just doesn't want to admit being spanked
>>>for making a claim ( complete emotionlessness ) and failing to follow through.

>>Of course, that's it, there's the end of the maze....oh...oh
>>wait...nope, guess it's not. See...in order to be "spanked" I'd have
>>to stop responding, I'd have to let you say something and then simply
>>walk away and not respond. Then you could claim a spank. But as long
>>I continue to reply to your lackwitted attempts to find a way out of
>>the maze and continue to make you run it, then I will continue to be
>>the winner.

>Don't worry abut it.

Okay I won't....hmmm....actually I never was, but okay.

>The spank had already been delivered, once we noted that
>you had failed to walk your "I am emotionless" talk.

Using the royal we I presume? What's REALLY funny is how you not only
believed that I thought I was emotionless, but you ARGUED it with
me...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...I've still got it! `, )

>Whether or not you continue
>to post will not alter this.

Continue to post? I was posting long before you ever even knew what
the Inet was my little k0oKiEy fart. I've got close to 80,000 posts
just under this one nick, how many do you have wannabe?

>>Hey here's a thought, you only see what I let you see, you only know
>>what you see. What you know is what you see and what you knew then
>>isn't what you know now because you see differently. People change,
>>especially me, have a look see in Deja sometime, some 80,000 posts
>>that I've made using the nyme Mad Hatter, they're all in Deja, and
>>unfortunately for you, they all vary in style and design. I'm
>>whatever I need you to see.

>A rather wordy and obfuscatory way to say "But I meant to do that!"

You don't enjoy it when I point out that I trolled yer dumb ass, do
you? It makes you get all defensive and upset.

>Heh.

Another fur ball?

>I've already delivered ( several posts ago ) the spank for your failure to show
>us how emotionless you are.

Do you even know what a spank is lackey? Somebody beat this lamer
with a cl00 stick.

>As this thread, and your continued denials, are
>starting to bore me, I'll let this end.

So let me get this straight, you're not going to reply to this post in
which I've verbally beat the fuck out of you and then you're going to
run away and hide? HA HA HA HA...not likely....see, I don't believe
in spank, I believe in continued harassment until I destroy everything
you are as a person. You can't hide from me you know, I nyme shift
quite easily, and it's not hard for me to follow you to any group and
interfere with any thread you try and start. Nobody gets to run away
from me...not very far anyway. You gave up your freedom the minute
you replied to one of my posts Krissy baby.

-Mad HatterŠ
"In This Style 10/6"

It is loading more messages.