A quick apology

BIFF

Feb 3, 1990, 2:02:17 AM2/3/90
In article <90031.11...@PSUVM.BITNET> MB...@psuvm.psu.edu (Mike Tierney) writes:

> Just wanted to say real fast, sorry for posting that flame in here, but
>this is the last of them, at least to Eli. If there's anyone who doesn't
>have a kill file and is on a vm system, tell me, and I can send you a copy
>of mine, so we can put this guy out of our minds once and for all. Also, if
>you are interested in wiping out flames on this group, send me E-mail, and
>I'll give you the game plan for it.

HI MIKE ! YOUR ON A VM SYSTEM TOO ? COOL, ! I USE PSUVM (THE VM ON THE
END MEANS IT IS VM TOO) AND I THINK ITS THE RADDEST COMPUTER ANYWHERE.
AND YOU USE PSUVM TOO. WOW ! WE HAVE TO MEET SOMETIME. I CAN PLAY MY
HELLFUCKS RECORD FOR YOU IT IS ULTRA-RAD !! BUT WHAT IS A KILL FILE.
MAYBE YOU CAN MAIL ME YOURS IF ITS REALLY RAD. BUT YOU SAID ITS ON VM
SO IT MUST BE RAD HUH. WELL I THINK ITS A REALLY GOOD IDEA TO WIPE OUT
FLAMES. IS THIS SOME SECRET PLAN OR SOMETHING. I THINK IT WOULD BE
C00L TO HAVE A SECRET PLAN THAT ONLY US METALHEADZ KNOW ABOUT. PLEASE
TELL ME THE PLAN SO WE CAN GET RID OF THOSE MEANIES !!!!!

> TO METAL ETERNAL!

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>-------
> / | / | | |/\ |-- \ Whaddya mean I ain't kind?
> / |/ | | | \ |___ \ Jest not yer kind! - Dave Mustaine
> \/ \/ (MB...@PSUVM.BITNET)

THIS IS A REALLY AWESUM SIGNATURE MIKE. HOW DID YOU MAKE IT ?

YOUR METAL FRIEND,

BIFF

BI...@BIT.NET
--