Hi boyz and girlz.

jm...@jaguar.uofs.edu

Jul 8, 1992, 6:51:18 PM7/8/92
What a fun place? You people are so nasty! How about an FAQ to define
the personalities on this newsgroup, where the battlelines are drawn,
common topics, etc.? So far I've seen this Kevin Darcy guy getting
roasted slowly by the world.

Just some credentials: I am called Troll. I didn't get the name because
I'm a fun guy. I am the the champion of channel +insult on irc and I
have thrice defended the title before the channel went down, so I can flame
with the best. Flame away if you like, but "I'm gonna deal it back to
you in spades. 'Cause when I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it. Because
I know you'd never cut it in my game." -Guns N' Roses

Troll

"You can't have the world and eat it too."

MAC

Jul 8, 1992, 7:39:27 PM7/8/92

Why did you post that, you fuckhead loser? What kind of asshole
shitbrain dickface would be so stupid, so annoying as to waste
bandwidth with spew so smegma rich? Die, rat bastard.

Melvin Gladstone

Jul 9, 1992, 12:32:56 PM7/9/92
In article <1992Jul8...@jaguar.uofs.edu>, jm...@jaguar.uofs.edu writes:
>What a fun place? You people are so nasty! How about an FAQ to define
>the personalities on this newsgroup, where the battlelines are drawn,
>common topics, etc.? So far I've seen this Kevin Darcy guy getting
>roasted slowly by the world.
>
>Just some credentials: I am called Troll. I didn't get the name because
>I'm a fun guy. I am the the champion of channel +insult on irc and I
>have thrice defended the title before the channel went down, so I can flame
>with the best. Flame away if you like, but "I'm gonna deal it back to
>you in spades. [GNR deleted]

Hi Troll, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Melvin Millard
Gladstone and I want to be your friend.

> Troll

Melvin M. Galdstone

Matt Welsh

Jul 9, 1992, 9:46:57 AM7/9/92
>Just some credentials: I am called Troll. I didn't get the name because
>I'm a fun guy. I am the the champion of channel +insult on irc

(To quote Mike Bur...)

You call those CREDENTIALS, you fuckhead loser?

What kind of asshole shitbrain dickface would be so stupid, so annoying as
to waste bandwidth with spew so smegma rich? Die, rat bastard

>have thrice defended the title before the channel went down, so I can flame

>Flame away if you like, but "I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades.

You asked for it. :)

> Troll
>
>"You can't have the world and eat it too."

Matt Welsh wel...@snail.rtp.dg.com
UNIX-SQA, Data General Corporation RTP Office: +1 919 248 6070

DG/UX Software Quality Assurance. Less talk. More rock.

jedc...@cybernet.cse.fau.edu

Jul 9, 1992, 8:29:50 PM7/9/92
Yo, Trill, or whatever the fuck your stupid name is!
EAT SHIT AND DIE YOUR WORTHLESS FESTERING SACK OF PUSS!

P.S. Get a fucking life man!

Message has been deleted

Matt Welsh

Jul 13, 1992, 9:10:40 AM7/13/92
In article <Br5FA...@cs.dal.ca> fran...@ug.cs.dal.ca (Steve "edified" Franklin) writes:

>In <1992Jul9.1...@dg-rtp.dg.com> wel...@snail.rtp.dg.com (Matt Welsh) writes:
>
>>You call those CREDENTIALS, you fuckhead loser?
>>What kind of asshole shitbrain dickface would be so stupid, so annoying as
>>to waste bandwidth with spew so smegma rich? Die, rat bastard
>
> Was this a flame? Sure, it was a nice sling of profanities, but clearly
>it served no purpose except to strengthen your "bad boy who swore for the
>first time on USENET" image. Pray tell, what is a rat bastard?
>Smegma? Nice... Very classy. Your grammar wasn't very impressive, and your
>sling of consecutive nouns only reinforced our suspicions that you DID
>fail grade 5 four times in a row. Well done big guy.

Okay, okay. I guess you've never heard of Carasso; I was merely stealing this
little "gem", as it were, because it pops up over and over and over again
on various groups for any circumstance where a flame is appropritate.
I didn't write it, okay? (But I did post it, oh well...) You're right,
my grammar was terrible, and it's MEANT to be overly obscene and stupid.
Thanks for verifying that however. But obviously you didn't catch the
joke.

If you've been reading this group at all you would have recognized this
paragraph. So chill out. I would have never been able to think up
"Spew so smegma rich" on my own, especially if I had failed 5th grade
so many times as you suggested.

>I give this flame a (e^0) out of 10.
> ^^^quick I.Q. test for ya Matt... did ya pass?

No points for originality? I guess not. Yeah, I passed, dude. 0, right?
Hahahahaha. Boy that's funny.

>steve
>--
>aasdSteveFranklin-Subliminal Psychology Major.ks;dlasBlueJaysRULEkasdfeahsdbfl
>sd;lfaswoq[eBuyMeAQuadra!!!mbnZMXCNdfsba;KdSPAMiuroqiyetIBMSuxiweuryth'ewr;mxn
>qpuepriuPartyOneqtuj;,n.,xnc,kjasFlameMeNot!;lkj;lkgkjd;askElvisLivesjhfquweru
>zx.cfr...@ug.cs.dal.ca,sk;t;lrut[Supe...@ac.dal.cav.zx,Physics!eq3rwkh;oHA

Flame you not...

Matt Welsh wel...@dg-rtp.dg.com