The Role Of Jewish Lobby In Shaping Our

1 view

Juergen Sandkuehler

Sep 21, 1992, 12:58:49 PM9/21/92
In article 92Sep2...@ussr.std.com, b...@ussr.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:

> From: sha...@sumax.seattleu.edu (M. J. Sharrow)
> > My concern is that 3% or so of the Jews in our country are controlling
> > 90% or more of the financial and media resources. With this much one
> > sided control the current status is totally comprehendible.
>
> You Nazis just won't accept the fact that you lost the last big war,
> will ya?

Why does a person who critizes Israel or Jewish people have to be a NAZI?
The fact that the Jewish people control the media or the financial world is
just a fact, not racist. It is just like saying African-Americans dominate
the NBA! The Jewish people should be proud of their accomplishments, if others
don't want to accept facts, tough shit!!!

le...@bbn.com

Sep 21, 1992, 4:49:20 PM9/21/92
Har har. a very funny guy.

af...@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de (Juergen Sandkuehler) writes:

|The fact that the Jewish people control the media or the financial world is
|just a fact, not racist.

This is a new meaning for the word "fact" unknown to the thinking
world. Would you care to explain?

| if others
|don't want to accept facts, tough shit!!!

When you come up with a fact, let me know.

Barry Shein

Sep 22, 1992, 4:25:32 AM9/22/92

From: af...@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de (Juergen Sandkuehler)

>In article 92Sep2...@ussr.std.com, b...@ussr.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
>>
>> From: sha...@sumax.seattleu.edu (M. J. Sharrow)
>> > My concern is that 3% or so of the Jews in our country are controlling
>> > 90% or more of the financial and media resources. With this much one
>> > sided control the current status is totally comprehendible.
>>
>> You Nazis just won't accept the fact that you lost the last big war,
>> will ya?
>>

>Why does a person who critizes Israel or Jewish people have to be a NAZI?

No one said that, though I can see how you wish they had.

However, when someone starts spouting nonsense about nefarious joosh
plots (as if jooos act in concert) and them joos controlling the US
congress, all the banks in the world, etc...then you are listening to
a Nazi, or someone trying to simulate one.

Thank you for your time.

mathew

Sep 22, 1992, 6:07:31 AM9/22/92
af...@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de (Juergen Sandkuehler) writes:
> In article 92Sep2...@ussr.std.com, b...@ussr.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
> > From: sha...@sumax.seattleu.edu (M. J. Sharrow)
> > > My concern is that 3% or so of the Jews in our country are controlling
> > > 90% or more of the financial and media resources. With this much one
> > > sided control the current status is totally comprehendible.
> >
> > You Nazis just won't accept the fact that you lost the last big war,
> > will ya?
>
> Why does a person who critizes Israel or Jewish people have to be a NAZI?
> The fact that the Jewish people control the media or the financial world is
> just a fact, not racist.

A fact? Hardly. It's about as credible as claiming that the Post Office is
controlled by space aliens. The financial world (in the EC and US at least)
is primarily controlled by the Germans in the Bundesbank, as you'd know if
you'd take a look at a newspaper from time to time.

Of course, if you did you'd maybe see the results of a recent opinion poll in
which 26 percent of Germans said that they considered the slogan "Foreigners
out!" to be justified. (Source: Guardian, 1992-09-12.) That's the beauty of
history -- it allows us to recognize our mistakes when we repeat them.

mathew
--
"When nothing's funny it gets easy to laugh
at the drop of a hat, or a bomb" -- DEVO

John F. Woods

Sep 22, 1992, 10:15:30 PM9/22/92
In <1992Sep21.1...@sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> af...@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de (Juergen Sandkuehler) writes:
>In article 92Sep2...@ussr.std.com, b...@ussr.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
>> From: sha...@sumax.seattleu.edu (M. J. Sharrow)
>> > My concern is that 3% or so of the Jews in our country are controlling
>> > 90% or more of the financial and media resources. With this much one
>> > sided control the current status is totally comprehendible.
>> You Nazis just won't accept the fact that you lost the last big war,
>> will ya?
>Why does a person who critizes Israel or Jewish people have to be a NAZI?

Such a person doesn't *have* to be a NAZI, but apparently they all believe
that it helps.

>The fact that the Jewish people control the media or the financial world is
>just a fact, not racist.

The fact that you can quote obvious nonsense with no apparent sense of guilt
brands you as a racist.

Sieg fucking heil, you stinking vermin; next time maybe we will get around
to using nukes BEFORE your empire crumbles entirely.