Trolling wikipedia is an art in and of itself.

1 view

Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies - Ask Me How

Apr 14, 2006, 10:11:40 AM4/14/06
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/High-
C#.5B.5BHigh-C.5D.5D

--
You can't handle the truth - http://www.bedoper.com
First Ever Nerdcore Compilation CD http://www.bedoper.com/nerdcore/
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet

jas...@yahoo.com

Apr 18, 2006, 1:18:36 PM4/18/06
Hello, Wiki-readers.

I'd just like to point out what a goat-fisting, shit-stained child
raper Friday and people like Friday are. Wikipedia is populated with a
lot of bitch-made anuses. It's mostly censorship and propaganda.

Try http://www.wikitruth.com, instead.

To reiterate, Friday: Fuck you and your entire crew, High-C and
Gortician are bigger than all of you put together, ya fuckin' gimps.

Now suck my cock,
High-C.

Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies - Ask Me How

Apr 18, 2006, 2:09:40 PM4/18/06
jas...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1145380716.613556.89200
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Wikipedia is going to get bootfucked if this goes on for much longer. Count
on it.

Message has been deleted

George W. Bushwa

Apr 20, 2006, 4:38:08 PM4/20/06
jas...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello, Wiki-readers.

Hello, putz.

> I'd just like to point out what a goat-fisting, shit-stained child
> raper Friday and people like Friday are. Wikipedia is populated with a
> lot of bitch-made anuses. It's mostly censorship and propaganda.

Yes, Gortician, Idunnit. I'm the one who ratted you out for a troll.

Y'know, Gortician, you could have kept your mouth shut. You could have kept
quiet and no one here would have noticed your little two-bit vanity page.
But no. You had to come into alt.flame bragging to the world what a 1337
+®011R d00d you are.

Well, they didn't take long to award you the Order of the Boot, now did
they?

Sic semper trollibus.

> Try http://www.wikitruth.com, instead.

Naw, I'll just gloat over http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jason_Gortician.

I love the smell of burnt fuckheads in the morning.

> To reiterate, Friday: Fuck you and your entire crew,

Welcome to the adult world. Your mama isn't here to spoil you anymore. You
make trouble, you get LARTed.

> High-C and
> Gortician are bigger than all of you put together, ya fuckin' gimps.

Rap sucks.

> Now suck my cock,

That would require you to grow one.

P.S. Did I mention that you're a putz?

--
-------------=============<[ George W. Bushwa ]>=============-------------
Advocating a snuh-free alt.flame since a week ago last Tuesday

George W. Bushwa

Apr 20, 2006, 4:39:45 PM4/20/06
Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies - Ask Me How wrote:

> jas...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1145380716.613556.89200
> @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

[bullshit]

Talking to yourself is a bad habit. Putz.

Flava Flavius Josephus

Apr 20, 2006, 9:51:12 PM4/20/06
"George W. Bushwa" <johnn...@southland.smart.net.SPAMMEN.VERBOTEN>
wrote in news:124gdo1...@corp.supernews.com:

Weak troll rejected.

--
You can't handle the truth - http://www.bedoper.com

http://www.nerdcorehiphop.org

Flava Flavius Josephus

Apr 20, 2006, 9:51:35 PM4/20/06
"George W. Bushwa" <johnn...@southland.smart.net.SPAMMEN.VERBOTEN> wrote
in news:124gdqm...@corp.supernews.com:

> Your ISP Hosts Child Porn, Warez, Movies - Ask Me How wrote:
>
>> jas...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1145380716.613556.89200
>> @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> [bullshit]
>
> Talking to yourself is a bad habit. Putz.

Yet here you are.