Robert Chatterton's STUPID Usenet Postings!!

George Orwell

Oct 20, 2008, 1:01:21 PM10/20/08
NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!

Listed below is a comprehensive report of the most STUPID and ignorant things that Saint Jackanapes AKA Robert Thomas Chatterton has ever said on Usenet.

Robert T. Chatterton is owner and operator of the atheist hate website, "http://jackanapes.ws"

He acts like a tough guy but in real life, he's just a fat and out of shape 52 year old man!!

He's so old that if he were ever in a fight, he'd instantly go into cardiac arrest!!!

He has blue eyes, brown hair, and is about 5'11" tall.

He's currently living in Marysville, Ohio.

He used to live in Plain City, Ohio.

He's divorced and his ex-wife is still living in Plain City, Ohio!!

His ex-wife hates him and for good reason.

During their marriage, Robert Chatterton committed adultery on her and hit her numerous times.

Of course being an atheist, Robert Chatterton just doesn't feel guilty at all.

He absolutely hates women, which is why he usually refers to them as, "cunts".

Below are some of the most stupid and ignorant things that Chatterton has ever said on Usenet.

The man's intellect consists of vulgarity and threats.

His IQ is lower than that of your average Bronx Thug that you meet on the New York Subway after midnight.

“Poor little lonely boy. So jealous of a REAL man like myself who has a
busy sex life in the REAL meat world. Still planning on busting your
first virgin nut in your little brother, or are you still wanking while
you fantasize about granny? You know Brandon, if you don't get a real
job and start supporting yourself mom & granny are going to evict you
from their trailer. LAZY ASS PUSSY!”

-Robert Chatterton-January 12, 2002

“You keep posting those fucking "Feedback quotes" crap in here you're
gonna regret it. You're gonna be outed like you can't imagine. People
thing you're just full of shit now. Keep it up you'll be the
laughingstock of the Internet.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 9, 2001

“Horseshit. If you were really running an important group as you claim you
wouldn't be hanging around this little newsgroup trying to get attention.
Why does someone as dangerous and well known as yourself constantly need
to post fake quotes praising you? Only a little kook with a severe
identity crisis and inferiority complex would do something like that.
You're so fucking transparent I don't know why you keep up this
ridiculous charade. I'm kinda glad you did, though. We haven't spanked
the shit out of anyone in here in a while. You'd better take off that
dress and put on some padded pants because your ass is about to get
smacked.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 9, 2001

“read it! No I didn't comment. My afjc time's been pretty limited the
past two months. Gall bladders are a fucking bitch when they malfunction.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 23, 2001

“I’m an asshole, not unlike you. Just more talented.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 19, 2001

“No doubt! Look, the little faggot misspelt "vein" as vain. It's pretty
obvious to me who's got the big ego and imagination here. What's funny
is that the imbecile says that he "knows" that I'm "somewhere" in Ohio.
HAR!! I told the retard exactly where in Ohio several times so far!! I'm
SOOOOO scared!!! BUAAAAA-HAAA-HAA!”

-Robert Chatterton-February 4, 2002

“....You've got a lot to learn about Mid-Westerners.”

-Robert Chatterton-Feburary 4, 2002

“Why would we believe you about Salvation when you fucking lie about
everything else?”

-Robert Chatterton-April 2, 2001

“That is a lonely little fucktard pretending to be me. I've kicked his
boring ass so bad so many times in here now that the crushing emotional
toll on his fragile psyche has caused him to develop a form of Helsinki
syndrome. He no longer has hatred for me and my superior social,
artistic and flaming skills, but now idolizes me as his superior and
master so much that he's beginning to displace his weak effeminate ego
that has held him back all his life and replace it with a bizarre
perversion of what he perceives "St. Jackanapes" to be and what he
stands for. It's very typical for such weak minded people to try and
take on personality traits of those around them whom they perceive as
better looking, smarter, and more talented than themselves, but this
sort of identity crisis he's undergoing is not very common and could
very likely be the result of the stress and embarrassments of his many
defeats and public humiliations at my hands, and some sort of underlying
organic disease. Considering his eating habits I'd say that is quite
likely the case.”

-Robert Chatterton-January 24, 2002

“HEY!!!!!!!!! How dare you? Fuck you. I'll squeeze YOU-the life
right out of you. I an get a whole slew of atheist friends to kick
your ass. I am someday going to take over the world - and you are
going to bow before me and beg me not to kill you. And I am NOT a
little kid. I am in my 40's you moron. Someday you will be jealous
when my website becomes the most popular on the internet.”

-Robert Chatterton-December 27, 2001

“Fuck all you hypocritical, judgemental, and bigoted people.I am so
fucking sick of how in this country the "physciatrists", "police", and
more brainless bastards say that sexual abuse to children is a bad
thing. What rubish! I think it is quite good for children to be taught
sex at an early age, even if it is against their will. For example,
women need to learn how to pleasure a man and that their sole purpose
on Earth is to bear children. Now don't get me wrong; I am not a
christian. I am a Jewish atheist. Jewish by race and atheist by
choice. But the logical conclusion is that women who do not know how
to have sex will simply not be ready for marriage. I propose teaching
a child about sex at an early age, say 5. I propose also letting them
have sex at that age and encouraging them to have sex with other
children that age. We need to let them choose whether they want to be
straight, gay, or bi sexual. We need to show them pornography that is
both of the straight and gay nature, so that they can properly make up
their mind. We need to pass condoms out in grade schools as early as
possible. We need to encourage them to develop their sexuality, to
masturbaite on a regular basis, and to fucking forget about
religion-especially the Christian religion. Let's turn our kids away
from the church and direct them to porn houses, adult movie theaters,
bath houses, and more. Let's pass a national law to completely ban
Christians from holding public office or holding jobs. We need to
totally eliminate Christians from holding high places of power and
replace them with liberal Jews like myself. I suggest creating
concentration camps to put christians in, where they will be raped day
and night.”

-Robert Chatterton-January 5, 2002

“Shut up, you addled fucking cunt.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 18, 2001

“Shut up, goofball.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 18, 2001

“How would you know about my morals? People in glass houses shouldn't
throw stones, fibber. You're a fine one to talk. Braggart, liar, and
drunk. Some paragon of virtue you are. What other skeletons do you have
in your closet? Wife beater? You fit the personality.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 21, 2001

“Bla bla bla. Do you brainless droids all carry the same book around to
deal with non-believers? If you drones knew just how silly you all look
mouthing the same meaningless words and masked threats you'd puke.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 21, 2001

“Of course I was just kidding. I'll screw with his head any way I can.
People like Vogel are a threat to society.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 29, 2001

“So what website did you find that on anyway?
Because it's artistic work purloined from someone else's creative talents
(Just like all the writing on your website), I could almost believe that
you made the image. But I know how little artistic talent you possess so
I figured that you swiped it off a site somewhere.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 2, 2001

“At least I'm amusing. You're not. You're not anything. In fact people
don't plonk you for the content of your messages, but out of tedium. In
fact there were all going to group plonk you until I exposed you for the
liar that you are. They so enjoy watching a big-mouthed troll squirm when
exposed to be a lair in front of the world. But since you never will have
anything new to say you will fall back into the kill-files and bozo bins
of the various newsreaders and everyone will forget you like they do of
all lying and repetitive trolls. Such is life...
But you'll not forget us... “

-Robert Chatterton-April 2, 2001

“He gets his news from the old magazines in the waiting room of his local
mental health center.”

-Robert Chatterton-August 10, 2000

“eastern terorists, Canadian pale faced faggots, and those lazy Native
Americans that are still whining about something that happened hundreds of
years ago. Man I hate niggers how they are always so dumb and go on welfare
and can't talk right and are low IQed. And we need to eleminate all the
religions and have only atheism and pure logica. Just look how logical I am.
I am so smart and logical and I am an atheist. Hopefully, OSama Bin Laden
will win the war and we can cleanse America of the racial and religous
diseases.”

-Robert Chatterton-December 27, 2001

“Hey Vogel...you need help my friend. I know that there's not really any
"Mad Hacker." That was you. Because of the psychological trauma you've
been experiencing since you first came into this group full of piss &
vinegar and we slapped you back into your place I'm afraid that your mind
has split. One good side and one very very dark. An "anti-Vogel" if you
will. Your personality has fragmented into sections to try and stop the
inner conflict that's been tearing you apart. unfortunately that never
works and now which ever personality is in charge at the time tries to
attack the other half that it despises. Good Vogel vs Bad Vogel! The
tears you cry are because the Good Vogel can't handle anything bad, like
stuff the Bad Vogel's done. Namely posting your own picture to this group
so we would continue to make fun of it's sworn enemy the Good Vogel. You
can either let it play out until, you're a gibbering fool in a strait-
jacket, or you can get professional help. Which is it gonna be,
Sybil..err..Vogel I mean. Sorry about that.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 24, 2001

“Can't you fucking read?? I said SHUT UP!”

-Robert Chatterton-April 22, 2001

“Loiodice's so mad at me because I stopped his Christian video warez
site. He freaked out and disappeared completely from Usenet after I
informed him that I was in contact with the rightful copywrite holders.
He's a typical Christian hypocrite - he constantly vomits out all this
shit about his higher Xian morals, yet he runs a site stealing money out
of the pockets of the hardworking people who created the stuff. In any
culture, in any religion, in any government be it Communist, Capitolist,
military junta, or one run by a religious regime, no matter how you
slice it - what he did was steal. John Loiodice is a THIEF!
And how he ran when I posted that I was going to pull the tent on his
illegal game! He disappeared so fast that I was shocked. What a pussy he
turned out to be - a shell of the tough guy he tried to make us think he
was. He ran like a scolded pup. I expected him to come back with more of
his lies, but after a week I'd forgotten all about him, happy in the
fact that I'd spanked the shit out of him one more time.
And now the big cunt is back for another ass-spanking. But this time the
pussy is hiding behind remailers. He must be hiding where he's moved his
new illegal download site to. I know that he's spent too much time on
that site to pull it. It's his baby - he enjoys his the life of the
Thief. Maybe he thinks that it will get him on the cross next to Jesus'
when Jesus makes his Return and the world once gain rejects him.”

-Robert Chatterton-July 22, 2008

“Did [mother] home school you ? LOL
I know she must have found it most difficult to POTTY train ya.......”

-Robert Chatterton-February 28, 2001

“I recently fucked up my partitions really nice. Now that I had a little
time on my hands I was going to turn my attention to that nice Mr.
Vogel's couch photo. Unfortunately it appears to have gone AWOL in all
the hubbub. Could some kind soul mail it to me or post it in this thread?
Don't do it eYahoo because I'm not getting those due to a major fuckup by
Yahoo.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 20, 2001

“Would you care to explain this bit of slander, little man? Please show me
where I exposed John Vogel's home address or even KNOW where his home
address is. The only thing I know about John is that he lives in the town
that Halah used to live. Any why in the hell would I give a shit about
you OR your family, and WHEN have I ever threatened any such thing? I'm
no Sean Conley cyber-stalker and I don't even read you damn boring posts,
much less try and hunt down any info on you. Quit flattering yourself.
And get your fucking shit straight before you start throwing around lies
and misinformation like that in Usenet.
Also, for your information, crybaby, Mr. Vogel came to
alt.flame.jesus.christ looking for me and the others knowing full well
what to expect. Mr. Vogel doesn't need a little no balls twerp like you
taking up for him, he can handle himself just fine. If you don't like
what I have to say in this newsgroup, get the FUCK out! No one's forcing
you to read my posts or any others in a.f.j.c.
And that little section where you show your jealousy for my talents was
pretty childish, don't you think? What your whole rant really was about
was just your pathetic little play to get some attention since everyone
in here has been ignoring you for weeks. You just can't stand it that
Vogel's the center of attention in a.f.j.c., and you're in just
about everyone's killfiles. Maybe if you weren't so fucking boring,
childish, corny, and could write a paragraph in the proper manner, more
people would pay attention to you. But you proved a long time ago that
you're a self centered little weasel with a big ego and nothing to say,
and people in three newsgroups were plonking you back then.
So, to sum this up, you suck. You suck big time. AND you're fucking
weird. And if you think I suck and you've had enough of me, don't fucking
read my posts. Obviously I must be very effective at what I do to make
you cry and whine and throw a little elementary school tantrum like that.
Too bad the only response YOU can get from people is to see them type the
"P" word. Over & over.
FYI: That's not a finger on John's nose. That was lengthened using the
pixels from his nose with the cloning tool in Photoshop. If you're so
desperate for attention so that you too can feel like an oppressed
Christian in the glory days of Rome, send me a jpg of your ugly mug and
if I can find the time and keep my food down, I'll work something up. For
a fee of course.”

-Robert Chatterton-August 5, 2000

“They get the money from us successful Jews. Not those dumb stupid
helpless niggers that aren't worth shit, don't produce, don't make
enough money to tax, and oughta to be right back in chains.”

-Robert Chatterton-December 27, 2001

“A wiener like you has to earn it. We just don't hand things out to every
lonely passerby who needs words to masturbate with. Go get your jollies
elsewhere, weirdo.”

-Robert Chatterton-May 7, 2001

“Faggot.”

-Robert Chatterton-March 7, 2001

“Raymona doesn't like talking about that incident, merlin. After all these
years he's still embarrassed about the flushed face, racing heart, and
engorged penis he got when it happened.”

-Robert Chatterton-June 15, 2000

“If you do the exhaust pipe hose thing I can take some digital pix through
the car window. Sound like a plan?”

-Robert Chatterton-March 11, 2001

“Your god's an ass.”

Robert Chatterton-April 19, 2001

“I've found that Oxycontin is an excellent painkiller. Time-released
narcotics. Ain't science wonderful? Since it's dental work, try and ask
for some of those narcotic suckers. If you get any extras mail me one.
I'd love to try it out. For purely research purposes, of course. I wonder
if they have a chewy chocolate center?”

-Robert Chatterton-April 19, 2001

“All my friends getting dental work done have been getting generic
hydrocodone (sp?)... I consider myself lucky to have gotten straight codeine
tablets... man those were nice... I've never been so mellow in my life.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 19, 2001

“No shit? I was on a morphine drip for several days one time. Started
seeing flowers growing up out of my legs. Looked real as shit too. Of
course I was also half-mad with a fever of 107 and laying on a mechanical
ice bed contraption fighting for my life. But I sure was in in happy
land. Kinda sucked when I started getting better.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 20, 2001

“No shit. Used to get ampules and 1/4 & 1/2 grains all the time back in
69-71. Even the fabled Blue Morphine once. And it was damn near my last,
too! Such a glutton I am.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 21, 2001

“Maybe you're just too stupid to appreciate it.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 24, 2001

“Abortion: One Baby, One Wastebasket, One Less Mouth To Feed!”

-Robert Chatterton-June 12, 2000

“I bet that a feverish and sweat drenched Brandon "Pee-Wee" Orr was
furiously yanking on his limp little willy while he wrote that love note
to me in the middle of the night --- yanking soooo bad that he had to
put an ice pack on it the next day and treat his wee-weee willy with
aloe burn cream. Oh how little Brannie must have cried with pain! Boo
hoo hoo!”

-Robert Chatterton-February 5, 2002

“The guy's a fucking malingerer making excuses for being a fucking cunt!
--- Let's go fry his ass.”

-Robert Chatterton-July 13, 2001

“Sounds right. I should share my daily regimen with him. While he may
have me in numbers, I've got him beat with firepower. Try 2/10mg/day
Oxycontin for starters. He ain't disabled, he's just a fucking
goldbricker. I've known people with lungs that looked like Elmer's Glue
inside keep working.”

-Robert Chatterton-July 14, 2001

“Yes indeed he is! And you damn near soiled your footwear in another
little stinking pile of bland & boring Branny the Bumbling Brat, shat
carelessly about our fine Usenet home, and endangering the careless
reader...In the future you can alert yourself to the imminent danger of
accidentally stepping into one of his witless & whiny piles of putrid
poop by looking for the little cloud of electronic blowflies that
inevitably swarm around his witless (and fruitless) pleas for attention.”

-Robert Chatterton-September 21, 2002

“Shut up, fagboy.”

-Robert Chatterton-April 2, 2002

"My name is Larry Jacowski!"

-Robert Chatterton-May 1, 2001

"Thanks for showing that you *were* scared! Bwaaa-ha-ha! I made that post
a fucking month or so ago! Where ya been, queer boy? Hiding under
mommy's bed in terror that the Big Bad REAL Commies were coming to get
you??"

-Robert Chatterton-May 2, 2001

https://www.mixmaster.it

Message has been deleted

Velvet Elvis

Oct 20, 2008, 8:04:57 PM10/20/08
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:33:39 +0200 (CEST), Null <d...@null.invalid> wrote:

>George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote in
>
>> NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!
>
>So?
>
>Why hide behind a remailer?

John Loiodice of Coconut Creek, FL, is a coward and a usenet troll.

Doc Smartass

Oct 20, 2008, 10:06:57 PM10/20/08

> NO<slap>

Piss on you.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

Don't Blame the telescope if you don't like the view. (Panama Floyd)

natalie-portman-dog-piss.jpg

OH WORD SON

Oct 21, 2008, 8:26:12 PM10/21/08
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:01:21 +0200, George Orwell wrote:

> NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!
>
> Listed below is a comprehensive report of the most STUPID and ignorant
> things that Saint Jackanapes AKA Robert Thomas Chatterton has ever said
> on Usenet.

Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there just a
few taped to your monitor?

St. Jackanapes

Oct 21, 2008, 11:35:35 PM10/21/08

Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!

The horror! The horror!

--
Rev. Jackanapes -
Ordained Minister - Universal Life Church

Doc Smartass

Oct 21, 2008, 11:45:30 PM10/21/08
St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in

> Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
> alt.flame.jesus.christ ...
>
>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:01:21 +0200, George Orwell wrote:
>>
>> > NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!
>> >
>> > Listed below is a comprehensive report of the most STUPID and
>> > ignorant things that Saint Jackanapes AKA Robert Thomas Chatterton
>> > has ever said on Usenet.
>> >

>> Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there
>> just a few taped to your monitor?
>
> Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
> Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
>
> The horror! The horror!

That was him rubbin' the whale in that one pic I upped.

St. Jackanapes

Oct 22, 2008, 12:53:14 AM10/22/08

Jesus was sleeping, so Doc Smartass posted this to
alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in
>

> > Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
> > alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> >> Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there
> >> just a few taped to your monitor?
> >
> > Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
> > Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
> >
> > The horror! The horror!
> >

> That was him rubbin' the whale in that one pic I upped.

OH SHIT!! I'd missed that attachment. I just decoded it and spat my
Sunny-D and vodka all over the coffee table! Where in the hell did you
find that image? Do you have a copy without text?

St. Jackanapes

Oct 22, 2008, 12:58:17 AM10/22/08

Jesus was sleeping, so Doc Smartass posted this to
alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in
>

> > Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
> > alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> >> Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there
> >> just a few taped to your monitor?
> >
> > Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
> > Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
> >
> > The horror! The horror!
> >

> That was him rubbin' the whale in that one pic I upped.

PS: Lowlife Loiodice wishes that he looked as good as the guy hand-
jobbin' the whale. He keeps referring to me as a fat old man - that's
pretty funny coming from a guy 8 years older, a foot shorter, and 25
pounds heavier than I am. In fact, the Great White Whale is what the
neighborhood kids call his blubbery ass when he's in his backyard pool.

St. Jackanapes

Oct 22, 2008, 3:10:40 AM10/22/08

Jesus was sleeping, so John Loiodice posted this to
alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!

Let's see who he Troll is - and who is the NET COP!

You see that it doesn't bother fat little flatulent John to post
information about me. You see, Johnny your typical Christian hateful
hypocrite. He doesn't follow the peaceful word of Jesus. But he raised
hell just because I used his real name in a post! And his name was ALL
OVER THE INTERNET! He advertised his video website in his signature.
Everyone knew his name - but he reported ME to Google!

From: "John B. Loiodice" <jo...@loiodice.com>
Subject: Fw: Violating a person's Real Identidy in news group postings.
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:01:15 -0500

Complaint:

This person, aka "St. Jackanapes" has violated me by using my REAL
IDENTITY in user group postings, via your services. I feel it is a
violation of TOS for this person to use another's real identity, and
slander them.I don't mind the "slander" but I STRONGLY OBJECT to
allowing a service provider to use another REAL IDENTITY in the news
groups.

Please Advise, Thank you,

John B. Loiodice
jo...@loiodice.com

From the TOS:

[CROPPED GOOGLE'S TOS - I'M SURE THEY KNEW WHAT IT WAS WITHOUT LIARDICE
REMINDING THEM]

PLEASE ADVISE.

Regards, John B. Loiodice
jo...@loiodice.com

Complaint: This person, aka St. Jackanapes has violated my be
using my REAL IDENTITY in user group postings,=20
via your services.

(I do not have REAL IDENTITY of this violator. There is
a sample of one posting below that should provide an identity.)

This person insists on using my real name in his posts, which I
see is a violation of the TOS. We can argue, etc. but when=20
someone uses the other persons real name and other real and=20
personal identity, that's a violation.

He uses my real name in the posts, and uses my alias in his
email address, etc. The email alias is not the real problem,
it's when he posts my real identity that's violating my rights.

Here is a post where he uses my real name"John Loiodice",
and also uses "Melchizedek" alias in the email portion, etc.

------------START ATTACHED POST-------

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell yammered...

> On Feb 7, 11:04 pm, St. Jackanapes <Melchize...@satan.com> wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, e yammered...
> >

> > > "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in =

> > > U 1st!
> >
> > What a lame response. No wonder you can't sell any of your stupid =
> > Jesus books. You're an embarrassment to intelligent Christians.
> > Looks like he won't be earning that trip to Heritage, USA.

Not with his dismal sales figures. I've been checking out his sites,
mainly http://www.lulu.com/bibleweb/ - and since it just happens that I
know something of the publishing industry, I sure hope that he's got a
day job at McDonald's. The cunt couldn't write his way out of a wet=20
paper bag if his pathetic life depended on it. His writing skills are=20
laughable. His slangy rely to you above - "U 1st!" - reads like
something a half-illiterate nine year old would write. A nine year old
who only knows how to write that much because of playing computer games,
and not from reading literature. But I'm sure that John
"MeltedCheeseDick" Loiodice thought that he sounded "hip" and "with-
it" - and instead only makes himself appear juvenile. In fact, I would
have thought that he was just a young punk teenager if he hadn't put
together that site.

It's sad. Really sad.

St. Jackanapes of Usenet

----------- END ATTACHED POST------

As you can see, John was really trying to get me in trouble because he
was pissed that I'd hit on the truth of his laughable showing with his
so-called "publishing career" in the Christian community. He was also
furious at me for telling everyone that he'd plagiarized the material
for his "pamphlets" that he's *still* pathetically trying to peddle on
http://www.lulu.com/content/180131.

Here's a guy who posted in here for a year - flooded the place - and
from reading his stuff it's obvious that his guy can't write a decent
sentence - much less a book. I've got all sorts of his complaints to
Google - most of them have quotes where I've trashed his writing skills
or accused him of plagiarism.

This is all about an old fat friendless guy's ego getting punctured by
me. So he's made this little fantasy in his muddled head that I'm also
lonely, that I'm unsuccessful, bitter, and all the other ridiculous
nonsense he's invented. It makes little Johnny feel big and powerful to
think that I'm some disenfranchised loser. He sends a few bucks at
places like Peoplefinder and then comes in here acting like he's
suddenly the head of some secret organization of anti-atheists!

BWWWWAAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA! You were a loner for a year, and you STILL ARE,
little man!

And don't forget that everyone can use those personal information
websites, Loiodice. It's just that I'm not stupid enough to play my hand
where you can see it.

Velvet Elvis

Oct 22, 2008, 9:13:46 PM10/22/08
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:35:35 -0400, St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws>
wrote:

> Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
>alt.flame.jesus.christ ...
>
>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:01:21 +0200, George Orwell wrote:
>>
>> > NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!
>> >
>> > Listed below is a comprehensive report of the most STUPID and ignorant
>> > things that Saint Jackanapes AKA Robert Thomas Chatterton has ever said
>> > on Usenet.
>> >

>> Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there just a
>> few taped to your monitor?
>
>Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
>Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
>
>The horror! The horror!

It's a break from beating off to kiddy porn.

Doc Smartass

Oct 22, 2008, 9:37:27 PM10/22/08

> Jesus was sleeping, so Doc Smartass posted this to
> alt.flame.jesus.christ ...
>
>> St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in
>>

>> > Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
>> > alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

Chatterton

>> > Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
>> > Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
>> >
>> > The horror! The horror!
>> >

>> That was him rubbin' the whale in that one pic I upped.
>
> OH SHIT!! I'd missed that attachment. I just decoded it and spat my
> Sunny-D and vodka all over the coffee table! Where in the hell did you
> find that image? Do you have a copy without text?

IIRC, I found it in Google Images, searching on "dork." That's the only
one I've ever seen of it.

St. Jackanapes

Oct 24, 2008, 12:08:10 AM10/24/08

Jesus was sleeping, so Velvet Elvis posted this to
alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:35:35 -0400, St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws>
> wrote:
>

> > Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
> >alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

> >> Tell me, do you have his pictures all over your room, or are there just a
> >> few taped to your monitor?
> >
> >Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
> >Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
> >
> >The horror! The horror!
>
> It's a break from beating off to kiddy porn.

I am younger than him. Maybe that's it?

St. Jackanapes

Oct 24, 2008, 12:09:31 AM10/24/08

It's fucking hysterical! It certainly looks like the whale is enjoying
the attention.

Velvet Elvis

Oct 24, 2008, 11:18:58 PM10/24/08
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:08:10 -0400, St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws>
wrote:

> Jesus was sleeping, so Velvet Elvis posted this to
>alt.flame.jesus.christ ...
>
>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:35:35 -0400, St. Jackanapes <st-...@jackanapes.ws>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Jesus was sleeping, so OH WORD SON posted this to
>> >alt.flame.jesus.christ ...

>> >Oh crap! I hadn't thought of that scenario - The thought that John
>> >Loiodice is jerking off while ogling my picture is truly nauseating!
>> >
>> >The horror! The horror!
>>
>> It's a break from beating off to kiddy porn.
>
>I am younger than him. Maybe that's it?

Lioidice: Hey, see that chick over there?

His buddy: Damn man, she's only about 15.

Lioidice: Yeah, but she looks 12!

St. Jack

Oct 25, 2008, 12:42:08 AM10/25/08

Since Jesus is dead, Null posted this to alt.flame.jesus.christ...

> George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote in
>

> > NOTORIOUS USENET TROLL REVEALED!
>
> So?
>
> Why hide behind a remailer?

I can tell you why. He's a pussy. The little weasel is terrified that
the fat old helpless bumbling moron with a funny haircut is going to out
him for the sniveling liar that he is.

He's a liar, a criminal, and a false Christian. Soon everyone he knows
will know. Johnny should have stayed gone, nursed his woulds, and stayed
off my radar. I'd forgotten his dull ass. But no...

--
St. Jackanapes
----------------------------------

Ærchie

Oct 25, 2008, 4:21:54 AM10/25/08
The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, Anyone with
any sense had already left town. Yet Velvet Elvis was standin' in the
doorway saying:

Liar dice has a buddy?

Bwhahahahahahaa - no way!

Or is that "Layered Ice"