Please Shit On Me

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 3:20:13 PM10/15/06
Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
Keep it discreet.

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 3:51:11 PM10/15/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> Keep it discreet.

bobandcarole impersonating me.

I'm sending emails to ab...@aol.com with regard to Bobandcarole's
access to their NNTP server.

Some of you might want to join me. Refer to the IP addy below and
include the headers that I provide below.

IP: 152.163.100.203

OrgName: America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

From: "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality
Subject: Re: More bent-over pages
Date: 15 Oct 2006 11:53:54 -0700

bobandcarole

Oct 15, 2006, 3:53:36 PM10/15/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> ScottyFLL wrote:
> > Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> > Keep it discreet.
>
> bobandcarole impersonating me.

You're truly insane

I'm sending emails to a...@comcast.net with regard to ScottyFLL

Some of you might want to join me. Refer to the IP addy below and
include the headers that I provide below.

IP: 71.206.95.238
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. ATT-COMCAST (NET-71-192-0-0-1)
71.192.0.0 - 71.207.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications, IP Services MIAMI-10 (NET-71-206-64-0-1)
71.206.64.0 - 71.206.95.255

From: "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa
Subject: Re: Big Book says Alcoholism not a disease
Date: 10 Oct 2006 11:56:20 -0700

tedw wrote:

> The 4th edition however has really been a downgrading of AA though.

Why should you care? You don't qualify to be an AA member. And you
drink. So this stuff really doesn't apply to you in any way, shape or
form.

And HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES must you revisit the SAME FUCKING SHIT and
post it to this newsgroup? I CAN'T be the only one who is FUCKING
TIRED of it.

Go the fuck to church and leave us alone already!

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 4:05:56 PM10/15/06

bobandcarole wrote:
> ScottyFLL wrote:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:
> > > Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> > > Keep it discreet.
> >
> > bobandcarole impersonating me.
>
> You're truly insane

If you impersonate me again, you'll see just how CRAZY crazy can get:
http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=108&sid=940601

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 4:16:35 PM10/15/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> Keep it discreet.

For bobandcarole: This is one of the posts that will go into evidence.

I'll find some more.

Anyone else who has been impersonated or libelled, feel free to contact
me. I'll be talking to my lawyer tonight (he's my roommate).

bobandcarole

Oct 15, 2006, 4:20:18 PM10/15/06
ScottyFLL wrote:
> ScottyFLL wrote:
> > Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> > Keep it discreet.
>
> For bobandcarole: This is one of the posts that will go into evidence.

LOL
That's "evidence"???

> I'll find some more.

Good, it will keep you busy.

> Anyone else who has been impersonated or libelled, feel free to contact
> me. I'll be talking to my lawyer tonight (he's my roommate).

This is one for AUK

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 4:24:31 PM10/15/06

bobandcarole wrote:
> ScottyFLL wrote:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:
> > > Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> > > Keep it discreet.
> >
> > For bobandcarole: This is one of the posts that will go into evidence.
>
> LOL
> That's "evidence"???

Ummm... yes it is... because you posted as "ScottyFLL", but your email
address shows up to indicate that it was YOU who sent it.

Your purpose for posting this was to make it appear that I, ScottFLL,
am into scat. That is untrue. And libellous.

There is now legal precedent. You've made your bed, honey. I gave you
a chance, but you would not relent. You're goin' down.

bobandcarole

Oct 15, 2006, 4:28:23 PM10/15/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:
> > >
> > > For bobandcarole: This is one of the posts that will go into evidence.
> >
> > LOL
> > That's "evidence"???
> > >
> Ummm... yes it is... because you posted as "ScottyFLL", but your email
> address shows up to indicate that it was YOU who sent it.

And you are a liar..

> Your purpose for posting this was to make it appear that I, ScottFLL,
> am into scat. That is untrue. And libellous.

I wouldn't doubt that you *are* a poo eater.

Do you order the Pupu platter at the Chinese restaurants?

> There is now legal precedent. You've made your bed, honey.

I'm not your "honey" fruitcake...........

I gave you
> a chance, but you would not relent. You're goin' down.

<Still waiting>

ScottyFLL

Oct 15, 2006, 4:36:07 PM10/15/06

bobandcarole wrote:
ScottyFLL wrote:

Group Address
alt.politics.homosexuality

URL or Message-ID of message - required for content or spam complaints
/msg/7a684d3c7919c791

Type of abuse: This post contains illegal content.

Strife767

Oct 16, 2006, 12:06:29 AM10/16/06

--
____________ _____________ __________________
__ ___/_ /__________(_)__ __/____/__ /_ ___/__ /

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Oct 17, 2006, 11:32:55 AM10/17/06

Scotty, bob is not worth your time; ignore, ignore, ignore..........

bobandcarole

Oct 17, 2006, 11:36:58 AM10/17/06

Why don't you follow your own advice, Jethro?

ScottyFLL

Oct 17, 2006, 11:40:38 AM10/17/06

bobandcarole wrote:
> > > ScottyFLL wrote:
> > >
> > > Group Address
> > > alt.politics.homosexuality
> > >
> > > URL or Message-ID of message - required for content or spam complaints
> > > /msg/7a684d3c7919c791
> > >
> > > Type of abuse: This post contains illegal content.

Reporting IP: 71.206.95.238
Abuse: content
Source: message
Group: alt.politics.homosexuality
Region Code: US
Language Code: en
Gaia ID: 1024609696940

"If you choose to pursue legal action against this author, we are
prepared to abide by any orders involving the postings in question."

:-))

bobandcarole

Oct 17, 2006, 11:49:07 AM10/17/06

Uhhhh scotty :-)

>From twisty creek:

"This re-mailer does not keep any logs of any type. Any and all
logging features in Mercury and Reliable are totally inactive. The only
logging that takes place is a tally of messages received and sent. This
is a built in function of Reliable for the creation of Stats reports.
If someone has sent you a message that offends you (or whatever), do
not bother to request any logs of any messages that may have traversed
through this re-mailer. There are none to be had. Simply put, don't
waste your time, money, or energy. Request that your E-mail address be
blocked to prevent future unwanted messages. If it was a post to Use
Net, either request a block of your name if it was forged or use your
news reader filters."

"I cannot make this clear enough, there is absolutely nothing available
to link any messages that may have traversed through this re-mailer by
any senders or to any recipients or to any News Groups."

"Any and all requests for log files will be ignored and discarded. Log
files do not exist. They never have and never will exist."

So there we have it in a nutshell.
Personally I couldn't care less because I didn't do it, but it's nice
to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a liar and a kook.
I do think it's extremely funny though.
Somebody is yanking your chain and you take the hook and dance like the
monkey you are every time..LOL

<tosses quarter in scottys cup>

ScottyFLL

Oct 17, 2006, 2:47:37 PM10/17/06

bobandcarole wrote:

> So there we have it in a nutshell.
> Personally I couldn't care less because I didn't do it

You're sure spending a lot of time trying to ensure that we don't find
out that you did, in fact, do it.

But it isn't twistycreek that I'm in touch with. :-)

Nor am I concerned about them. See, YOUR outgoing data can be traced.
I don't particularly care if we lose our trail at twisty (or any
anonymous proxy) and from twisty to usenet. :-)

bobandcarole

Oct 17, 2006, 2:52:39 PM10/17/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> >
> > So there we have it in a nutshell.
> > Personally I couldn't care less because I didn't do it
>
> You're sure spending a lot of time trying to ensure that we don't find
> out that you did, in fact, do it.

No, I just like making a fool out of *you*.

> But it isn't twistycreek that I'm in touch with. :-)

Now that I've proved you wrong, I wouldn't expect you to say different.

> Nor am I concerned about them. See, YOUR outgoing data can be traced.
> I don't particularly care if we lose our trail at twisty (or any
> anonymous proxy) and from twisty to usenet. :-)

LOL...
FYI..Proving that you are a moron is not against the law...

And so it goes..:-)

ScottyFLL

Oct 17, 2006, 6:57:46 PM10/17/06

bobandcarole wrote:
> ScottyFLL wrote:

> > You're sure spending a lot of time trying to ensure that we don't find
> > out that you did, in fact, do it.
>
> No, I just like making a fool out of *you*.

Oopsy! Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
you. You've become a laughing-stock... AGAIN!! LOL

bobandcarole

Oct 17, 2006, 10:34:46 PM10/17/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:
>
> > > You're sure spending a lot of time trying to ensure that we don't find
> > > out that you did, in fact, do it.
> >
> > No, I just like making a fool out of *you*.
>
> Oopsy!

How homo.

Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
> you. You've become a laughing-stock... AGAIN!! LOL

Wrong again as usual.

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Oct 17, 2006, 11:56:12 PM10/17/06
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:34:46 -0700, bobandcarole did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

> ScottyFLL wrote:
>> bobandcarole wrote:

>> > No, I just like making a fool out of *you*.
>>
>> Oopsy!
>
> How homo.

How 'phobic.

> Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
>> you. You've become a laughing-stock... AGAIN!! LOL
>
> Wrong again as usual.

No, you really have! You are the entirety of your side, in this thread.

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 12:31:53 AM10/18/06

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:34:46 -0700, bobandcarole did the cha-cha, and
> screamed:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:

> >> Oopsy!
> >
> > How homo.
>
> How 'phobic.
Why, because I call a spade a spade?

> > Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
> >> you. You've become a laughing-stock... AGAIN!! LOL
> >
> > Wrong again as usual.
>
> No, you really have! You are the entirety of your side, in this thread.

Says *you*

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Oct 18, 2006, 2:12:15 AM10/18/06
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:31:53 -0700, bobandcarole did the cha-cha, and

screamed:
> The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
>> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:34:46 -0700, bobandcarole did the cha-cha, and
>> screamed:

>> > How homo.
>>
>> How 'phobic.
>
> Why, because I call a spade a spade?

No, because you think your arbitrary descriptions of other people's
vernacular usages are objective.

>> > Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
>> >
>> > Wrong again as usual.
>>
>> No, you really have! You are the entirety of your side, in this thread.
>
> Says *you*

The portion of it to be found in AUK, at least -- presumably, Scott's
forger/frogger is on your side, but since said coward may in fact be you,
that doesn't count for much.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Oct 18, 2006, 2:22:06 AM10/18/06

bob is still on the air so Scotty have done:

nothing.

"We're waiting," Scotso.

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 12:30:32 PM10/18/06
LOL. You have no idea what I have or have not done. Legal proceedings
take time. I can't just walk into a judge's chambers and demand a
subpoena.

Fools.

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 12:34:16 PM10/18/06

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

> >> No, you really have! You are the entirety of your side, in this thread.
> >
> > Says *you*
>
> The portion of it to be found in AUK, at least -- presumably, Scott's
> forger/frogger is on your side, but since said coward may in fact be you,
> that doesn't count for much.

Ah, unsolicited confirmation that blob&carl is a laughing-stock.
Perhaps we should post a poll.

You are right, Demon Prince: there are few people on the side of
blob&carl, and most of those who "appear" to be are merely socks and
impersonations. That's blob&carl's idea of a good time, I guess.

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 12:35:41 PM10/18/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
> > ScottyFLL wrote:

> > > Oopsy! Well, you must be quite embarrassed at how that backfired on
> > > you. You've become a laughing-stock... AGAIN!! LOL
> >
> > bob is still on the air so Scotty have done:
> >
> > nothing.
> >
> LOL. You have no idea what I have or have not done.

Sure we do, you've done nothing..........

Legal proceedings
> take time.

So do psych examinations, you better start now.

I can't just walk into a judge's chambers and demand a
> subpoena.

You couldn't get one anyway, moron.

> Fool
Yes you are, monkey :-)

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 12:38:25 PM10/18/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

> > > Says *you*
> >
> > The portion of it to be found in AUK, at least -- presumably, Scott's
> > forger/frogger is on your side, but since said coward may in fact be you,
> > that doesn't count for much.
> >
> Ah, unsolicited confirmation that blob&carl is a laughing-stock.
> Perhaps we should post a poll.
>
> You are right, Demon Prince: there are few people on the side of
> blob&carl,

Only the homos support scotty the trained monkey

and most of those who "appear" to be are merely socks and
> impersonations.

proof?
We don't take *your* word for it

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 12:42:57 PM10/18/06

bobandcarole wrote:

> proof?
> We don't take *your* word for it

Nobody really cares if *you* do. :-)

Just about everyone else knows what you're about. You're a
laughing-stock, and apparently comfortable in that role.

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Oct 18, 2006, 5:55:53 PM10/18/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:38:25 -0700, bobandcarole sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

> ScottyFLL wrote:
>> The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:

>> > The portion of it to be found in AUK, at least -- presumably, Scott's
>> > forger/frogger is on your side, but since said coward may in fact be
>> > you, that doesn't count for much.
>> >
>> Ah, unsolicited confirmation that blob&carl is a laughing-stock. Perhaps
>> we should post a poll.
>>
>> You are right, Demon Prince: there are few people on the side of
>> blob&carl,
>
> Only the homos support scotty the trained monkey

Proof?

> and most of those who "appear" to be are merely socks and
>> impersonations.
>
> proof?
> We don't take *your* word for it

Is that the royal "we", or are you including all your socks and
impersonations?

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell, "What proof do you have that Iraq has
weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Anon.

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 6:01:40 PM10/18/06

That includes you too....

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 6:43:41 PM10/18/06

bobandcarole wrote:

> That includes you too....

What must you feel like to be so hated by everyone, blob? It would be
sad, if it weren't so funny!

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 6:48:45 PM10/18/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> >
> > proof?
> > We don't take *your* word for it
>
> Nobody really cares if *you* do. :-)

ditto

> Just about everyone else

Don't put words in others mouths

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 6:50:32 PM10/18/06

bobandcarole wrote:

> Don't put words in others mouths

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. :-)

Everyone hates you. And you know it.

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 7:15:09 PM10/18/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> [...]
This post cracks me up!!!
Where?

> Reporting IP: 71.206.95.238
> Abuse: content
> Source: message
> Group: alt.politics.homosexuality
> Region Code: US
> Language Code: en
> Gaia ID: 1024609696940
>
> "If you choose to pursue legal action against this author, we are
> prepared to abide by any orders involving the postings in question."
LOL

> :-))

Yesterday you claimed you're not interested in twisty but here you
claim the twisty post in question is "evidence"
Ahh the irony............
There's nothing to tie anybody to the post in question.
Now you claim you don't want twisty but I for one, haven't done
anything illegal.
Notice that google doesn't think so either, after all, I'm still here.
It's not illegal to think you're a mutant...:-)

You're not the first idiot that's been obsessed with me and you won't
be the last.

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 7:18:29 PM10/18/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> >
> > Don't put words in others mouths
> >
> I'll do whatever the fuck I want. :-)

Such profane language!!
Did you learn that from your mother?

> Everyone hates you.
No, the homos hate me, thats a big difference considering there's more
of us then you.

And you know it.

And I'm supposed to care right?

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 18, 2006, 7:29:51 PM10/18/06
bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<1161213309.0...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>...

> You're not the first idiot that's been obsessed with me and you won't
> be the last.

Animal psychologists now believe that's exactly what chimpanzees in zoos say
to themselves about the passing public.

--
Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme (Furiae Plasmator) and
Ordained Priest of the Paratheo-anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric.

HAIL ERIS! -><- KALLISTI -><- ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

We are a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists,
artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with ERIS,
GODDESS OF CONFUSION, and with Her Doings.

Talis est drama humanus species: Primordia universum es fio victus
quod conscius, ergo cogitationis poenam sulum humanus; sapientia emo
procul valde carus.

The earth-centered model of the universe, developed by astronomer
Claudius Ptolemy in AD 200, is a fine example of intellectual
brilliance not being any kind of guarantee against being dead wrong.

bobandcarole

Oct 18, 2006, 7:50:43 PM10/18/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <1161213309.0...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>...
>
> > You're not the first idiot that's been obsessed with me and you won't
> > be the last.
>
> Animal psychologists now believe that's exactly what chimpanzees in zoos say
> to themselves about the passing public.

And you wasted bandwidth to spew that?
LOL

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Oct 18, 2006, 9:49:20 PM10/18/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:01:40 -0700, bobandcarole sat in thee Comfee

Erroneous and unsupported allegation noted. Scott's word on this carries
far more weight than yours, by several tonnes. Of course, your word
carries negative weight...

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Oct 18, 2006, 10:04:08 PM10/18/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:18:29 -0700, bobandcarole sat in thee Comfee

Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
> ScottyFLL wrote:
>> bobandcarole wrote:
>> >
>> > Don't put words in others mouths
>>
>> I'll do whatever the fuck I want. :-)
>
> Such profane language!!
> Did you learn that from your mother?

From yours, I should think. Besides, he's right.

>> Everyone hates you.
>
> No, the homos hate me, thats a big difference considering there's more
> of us then you.

No, you forget -- the entire readership of alt.callahans (which includes
many straight people) hates you (or at least, hates your posts), and many
other groups also do so, as well. Besides, there aren't as many virulent
homophobes (such as yourself) as there are out homosexuals and people
allied to them.

> And you know it.

He knows what I know: You're a twat with no friends.

> And I'm supposed to care right?

If you weren't also a sociopath, you would.

bob&carole

Oct 18, 2006, 10:34:02 PM10/18/06

Thats *your* opinion.
Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 10:39:55 PM10/18/06

bob&carole wrote:

> > Erroneous and unsupported allegation noted. Scott's word on this carries
> > far more weight than yours, by several tonnes. Of course, your word
> > carries negative weight...
>
> Thats *your* opinion.
> Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.

Unfortunately for YOU, blob, it's the opinion of everyone else too.
Everyone hates you.

bob&carole

Oct 18, 2006, 10:42:30 PM10/18/06
I wouldn't expect the homos to do otherwise, you people are naturally
hateful.

ScottyFLL

Oct 18, 2006, 10:48:33 PM10/18/06

I'm not talking about just the 'mos. I'm talking about EVERYBODY.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 18, 2006, 10:52:16 PM10/18/06
bob&carole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<1161225750.6...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...

That accounts for their hatred. How do you account for your own?

--
Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme (Furiae Plasmator) and
Ordained Priest of the Paratheo-anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric.

Unus vox vocis in chorus universum.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 18, 2006, 10:54:16 PM10/18/06
bob&carole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<1161225241.9...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...

> Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.

Is your sniffing of assholes a passing phase or do you do it because that's
what you saw your parents doing?

bob&carole

Oct 18, 2006, 10:56:50 PM10/18/06

Don't speak for everyone, monkey boi
About all that swims in this toilet are homos and homo lovers {closet
homos}
I don't expect you to agree and frankly I don't give a hoot what you or
your kind thinks of me.
The normal world naturally agrees with me or such issues like butt boy
marriage would be a given.
We will fight to the last man/woman to protect the traditional way of
life.

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 12:25:35 AM10/19/06

bob&carole wrote:

> Don't speak for everyone, monkey boi

I'm speaking for EVERYBODY.

> About all that swims in this toilet are homos and homo lovers {closet
> homos}

That explains why you're here.

> I don't expect you to agree and frankly I don't give a hoot what you or
> your kind thinks of me.

Not just my kind that hates you. EVERYBODY hates you. EVERYBODY!

> The normal world naturally agrees with me

Nope! And fewer and fewer people agree with you every year!

> We will fight to the last man/woman to protect the traditional way of
> life.

You will LOSE! LOL!

bob&carole

Oct 19, 2006, 12:35:20 AM10/19/06

ScottyFLL wrote:
> bob&carole wrote:
> >
> > Don't speak for everyone, monkey boi
>
> I'm speaking for EVERYBODY.

Your ignorance is noted

> > About all that swims in this toilet are homos and homo lovers {closet
> > homos}
>
> That explains why you're here.

No, I'm here to laugh at freaks like you scotty, and you sure keep me
laughing

> > I don't expect you to agree and frankly I don't give a hoot what you or
> > your kind thinks of me.
>
> Not just my kind that hates you. EVERYBODY hates you. EVERYBODY!

<YAWN>

> > The normal world naturally agrees with me
>
> Nope! And fewer and fewer people agree with you every year!

Untrue, a year makes no difference in changing moral opinions

> > We will fight to the last man/woman to protect the traditional way of
> > life.
>
> You will LOSE! LOL!

We'll see LOL

BTW...your obsession with me is noted.
You don't get much sleep waiting for me to post again do you? LOL
Here's your reward...
<tosses the monkey another banana>

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 12:57:25 AM10/19/06

bob&carole wrote:

> No, I'm here to laugh at freaks like you scotty, and you sure keep me
> laughing

Well, THAT's a good thing -- cuz you're here ALL DAY LONG.

> > Nope! And fewer and fewer people agree with you every year!
>
> Untrue, a year makes no difference in changing moral opinions

Liar. More and more people are seeing the error of their ways and
coming to the realization that gay people deserve their rights. More
and more every year!

> > > We will fight to the last man/woman to protect the traditional way of
> > > life.
> >
> > You will LOSE! LOL!
>
> We'll see LOL

You will LOSE!

> BTW...your obsession with me is noted.

It's a kind of morbid curiosity, really. That, and I'm waiting for you
to fuck up again. :-) I'm certain not to be disappointed in that.

The God of Odd Statements

Oct 19, 2006, 4:59:58 AM10/19/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:54:16 -0700, Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian
Meme did most oddly state:
> bob&carole wrote...

>> Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.
>
> Is your sniffing of assholes a passing phase or do you do it because
> that's what you saw your parents doing?

He's training quite well, isn't he?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

The God of Odd Statements

Oct 19, 2006, 5:01:28 AM10/19/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:34:02 -0700, bob&carole did most oddly state:

My opinion is far more respected than yours, if only because yours is
nigh-universally dissed.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 5:45:11 AM10/19/06
The God of Odd Statements <godo...@statements.likeyours> wrote in
message <pan.2006.10.19....@statements.likeyours>...

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:54:16 -0700, Supreme Ayatollah of the
> Discordian Meme did most oddly state:
>> bob&carole wrote...
>>
>>> Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.
>>
>> Is your sniffing of assholes a passing phase or do you do it because
>> that's what you saw your parents doing?
>
> He's training quite well, isn't he?

Yes. You should put him in a tutu and ballet shoes. He'll pirouette with all
the grace and aplomb of a sinking slab of concrete.

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 8:36:36 AM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:

> Is your sniffing of assholes a passing phase or do you do it because that's
> what you saw your parents doing?

We have not determined the causative factors involved in bobandcarole's
canine-like ass-sniffing behavior. Could be nature, nurture, a
combination of the two, or -- and scientists are looking into this --
demonic possession.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 8:43:28 AM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161261396....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

> Could be nature, nurture, a combination of the two

Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own, hoping
to get away with it?

"In short, homosexuality may be caused by nature, or it may be caused by
nurture, or both."
Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme in

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 9:19:28 AM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <1161261396....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
>
> > Could be nature, nurture, a combination of the two
>
> Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own, hoping
> to get away with it?
>
> "In short, homosexuality may be caused by nature, or it may be caused by
> nurture, or both."
> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme in

Huh???

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:21:27 AM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161263968.7...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

Are you really that dense or are you still hoping to get away with it?

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 9:28:06 AM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <1161263968.7...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
>
> > Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> >> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> <1161261396....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

> >> Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your
> >> own, hoping to get away with it?
> >>
> >> "In short, homosexuality may be caused by nature, or it may be
> >> caused by nurture, or both."
> >> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme in
> >>
> > Huh???
>
> Are you really that dense or are you still hoping to get away with it?

Standard theories in the causative factors of homosexuality (and just
about anything dealing with psychology and behavior): nature, nurture,
combination. I'm quite sure I first heard this over 25 years ago! No
cite needed. No "stealing other people's ideas" evident.

Jeff North

Oct 19, 2006, 9:39:48 AM10/19/06
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:29:51 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality

"Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme"
<exsisto.sa...@gmail.com>
<4536b8fe$0$47446$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com> wrote:

>| bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>| <1161213309.0...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>...
>|
>| > You're not the first idiot that's been obsessed with me and you won't
>| > be the last.
>|
>| Animal psychologists now believe that's exactly what chimpanzees in zoos say
>| to themselves about the passing public.

That is waaaayyyyy above B&C's level of comprehension :-)
jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:39:02 AM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161264486....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>...

> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
>> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> <1161263968.7...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

>>> Huh???
>>
>> Are you really that dense or are you still hoping to get away with
>> it?
>
> Standard theories in the causative factors of homosexuality (and just
> about anything dealing with psychology and behavior): nature,
> nurture, combination. I'm quite sure I first heard this over 25
> years ago! No cite needed. No "stealing other people's ideas"
> evident.

You conveniently tried to ignore the proof, never mind the evidence. Hard
luck for you that I'm not one to let you off the hook.

It's all there.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:42:50 AM10/19/06
Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
<mkvej2t3jq5tidgob...@4ax.com>...

> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:29:51 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality
> "Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme"
> <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com>
> <4536b8fe$0$47446$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com> wrote:
>
>>> bobandcarole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> <1161213309.0...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>...

>>> Animal psychologists now believe that's exactly what chimpanzees in
>>> zoos say to themselves about the passing public.
>
> That is waaaayyyyy above B&C's level of comprehension :-)

Why did you succumb to the urge to use a pathetic smiley face? Or couldn't
you help yourself?

> jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme (Furiae Plasmator) and
Ordained Priest of the Paratheo-anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric.

Unus vox vocis in chorus universum.

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 9:50:24 AM10/19/06

> >> Are you really that dense or are you still hoping to get away with
> >> it?
> >
> > Standard theories in the causative factors of homosexuality (and just
> > about anything dealing with psychology and behavior): nature,
> > nurture, combination. I'm quite sure I first heard this over 25
> > years ago! No cite needed. No "stealing other people's ideas"
> > evident.
>
> You conveniently tried to ignore the proof, never mind the evidence. Hard
> luck for you that I'm not one to let you off the hook.

> It's all there.

You didn't come up with that theory. You are not the first to present
it. It's been around for decades. I'm not ON a hook for stating
something that is common knowledge.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 10:00:12 AM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161265824.2...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>...

I don't recall ever claiming I did.

> You are not the first to present it.

Again, I don't recall ever claiming I was.

> It's been around for decades.

And yet again, I don't recall ever disputing that point. However you may now
proceed to provide a cite for the theory regarding the relationship between
homosexual male children and homosexuality-increased fertility in females,
which is passed down via the female line on the X chromosome, that is at
least a single decade old.

I await your impending non-delivery of the supporting citation.

> I'm not ON a hook for stating something that is common knowledge.

Again, I don't recall ever claiming you were on a hook for stating something
that is common knowledge.

Do you often imagine things that never happened? Or have you been unware of
your problem all these years?

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Oct 19, 2006, 9:57:08 AM10/19/06

Read much?

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 10:24:21 AM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:

You linked to here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/86fcab78dfe26dce?as_umsgid=45371fe3$0$47401$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com

And I wasn't a part of that discussion.

There are multiple ng's being posted to here. Can you link me to where
you saw me quote something without a source citation? I almost always
cite my sources, and if I posted something that needs I cite but failed
to cite, I surely will find the cite for you. If you could just link
me back to the post...

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 10:47:08 AM10/19/06

THIS is what I posted: "We have not determined the causative factors

bob&carole

Oct 19, 2006, 10:54:07 AM10/19/06

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:54:16 -0700, Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian
> Meme did most oddly state:
> > bob&carole wrote...
> >
> >> Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one and yours stinks.
> >
> > Is your sniffing of assholes a passing phase or do you do it because
> > that's what you saw your parents doing?
>
> He's training quite well, isn't he?

You're a perfect dancing monkey, you and your socks take the hook and
run with it perfectly.
Thanks :-)
<tosses gos a banana>

Jeff North

Oct 19, 2006, 3:59:28 PM10/19/06
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:42:50 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality

<453780dc$0$47417$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com> wrote:

>| Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>| <mkvej2t3jq5tidgob...@4ax.com>...
>|
>| > On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:29:51 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality
>| > "Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme"
>| > <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com>

>| > That is waaaayyyyy above B&C's level of comprehension :-)
>|
>| Why did you succumb to the urge to use a pathetic smiley face?

So morons like you would understand my intent.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:31:34 PM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161267861.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...

You conveniently snipped the accurate prognostication. Here it is again, in
context:

And yet again, I don't recall ever disputing that point. However you may now
proceed to provide a cite for the theory regarding the relationship between
homosexual male children and homosexuality-increased fertility in females,
which is passed down via the female line on the X chromosome, that is at
least a single decade old.

I await your impending non-delivery of the supporting citation.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:33:14 PM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161269228.0...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

Ok, you've got one part of the two piece jigsaw puzzle for pre-schoolers.
See if you can find the other part.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 9:35:00 PM10/19/06
Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
<dslfj2d47rchhh27p...@4ax.com>...

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:42:50 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality
> "Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme"
> <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com>
> <453780dc$0$47417$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com> wrote:
>
>>> Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>>> <mkvej2t3jq5tidgob...@4ax.com>...

>>> Why did you succumb to the urge to use a pathetic smiley face?
>
> So morons like you would understand my intent.

How does it feel to be a consummate failure?

>>> Or couldn't you help yourself?
> jnor...@yourpantsyahoo.com.au : Remove your pants to reply

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 10:00:40 PM10/19/06
Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <1161267861.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
>
> > Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> >
> > You linked to here:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/86fcab78dfe26dce?as_umsgid=45371fe3$0$47401$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com
> >
> > And I wasn't a part of that discussion.
> >
> > There are multiple ng's being posted to here. Can you link me to
> > where you saw me quote something without a source citation? I almost
> > always cite my sources, and if I posted something that needs I cite
> > but failed to cite, I surely will find the cite for you. If you
> > could just link me back to the post...
>
> You conveniently snipped the accurate prognostication. Here it is again, in
> context:
>
> And yet again, I don't recall ever disputing that point. However you may now
> proceed to provide a cite for the theory regarding the relationship between
> homosexual male children and homosexuality-increased fertility in females,
> which is passed down via the female line on the X chromosome, that is at
> least a single decade old.
>
> I await your impending non-delivery of the supporting citation.

I think you are replying to the wrong person. I have never said that
homosexuality was biologically or genetically or environmentally
determined, but have always maintained that we simply don't know and
that the cause is likely multifactorial. I have always maintained that
homosexuality is not a CHOICE.

What you provide above appears to be your response to Qazfez, with whom
you were in discussion. Strife was also involved in the discussion. I
was not involved in the discussion. But for some reason, you responded
to my post "We have not determined the causative factors involved in
bobandcarole's canine-like ass-sniffing behavior. Could be nature,
nurture, a
combination of the two" saying that I did not provide a cite.

See here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/86fcab78dfe26dce?as_umsgid=45371fe3$0$47401$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com
: or immediately below

From: Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme - view profile
Date: Thurs, Oct 19 2006 2:49 am

Qazfez <qaz...@o.com> wrote in message
<qazfez-18A050.19283319102...@lust.ihug.co.nz>...

> In article <op.thnf4dy05i5s70@chris>, Strife767 <strife...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> The claim of "homosexuality is biologically determined." You seem to
>> have trouble arguing in anything but extremes.

> The point I'm making is that homosexuality is not biologically
> determined or determined any other way.

Current scientific thinking has a relationship between homosexual male

children and homosexuality-increased fertility in females, which is
passed

down via the female line on the X chromosome. The only real problem
with the
idea is that it ignores cultural and environmental influences on the
homosexual. In short, homosexuality may be caused by nature, or it may

be
caused by nurture, or both.

> The problem is that you aren't making any sense.

That's because you're an idiot

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 10:11:22 PM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<1161309640.2...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...

> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
>> ScottyFLL <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> <1161267861.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
>>
>>> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
>>>
>>> You linked to here:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/86fcab78dfe26dce?as_umsgid=45371fe3$0$47401$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com
>>>
>>> And I wasn't a part of that discussion.
>>>
>>> There are multiple ng's being posted to here. Can you link me to
>>> where you saw me quote something without a source citation? I
>>> almost always cite my sources, and if I posted something that needs
>>> I cite but failed to cite, I surely will find the cite for you. If
>>> you could just link me back to the post...
>>
>> You conveniently snipped the accurate prognostication. Here it is
>> again, in context:
>>
>> And yet again, I don't recall ever disputing that point. However you
>> may now proceed to provide a cite for the theory regarding the
>> relationship between homosexual male children and
>> homosexuality-increased fertility in females, which is passed down
>> via the female line on the X chromosome, that is at least a single
>> decade old.
>>
>> I await your impending non-delivery of the supporting citation.
>
> I think

The evidence suggests otherwise.

> you are replying to the wrong person. I have never said that
> homosexuality was biologically or genetically or environmentally
> determined,

Who said you did say it?

> but have always maintained that we simply don't know and
> that the cause is likely multifactorial. I have always maintained
> that homosexuality is not a CHOICE.
>
> What you provide above appears to be your response to Qazfez,

Are you able to breathe and pick your nose at the same time without going
catatonic?

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 10:34:41 PM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:

> Who said you did say it?

In your response to my post about bobandcarole, you accuse me of
stealing other people's ideas and presenting them as my own.

Your post to me was this:

53 From: Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme
Date: Thurs, Oct 19 2006 8:43 am

ScottyFLL <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1161261396.242790.13...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...

> Could be nature, nurture, a combination of the two <=== this is what I wrote, in reference to bobandcarole

Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own,
hoping

to get away with it? <=== this was your response to that post

"In short, homosexuality may be caused by nature, or it may be caused
by
nurture, or both."

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme in

And the link you provide does not take us to anything that I wrote. It
takes us to this:

Jeff North

Oct 19, 2006, 11:05:43 PM10/19/06
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:35:00 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality

<453827c6$0$47413$892e...@auth.newsreader.octanews.com> wrote:

>| Jeff North <jnor...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>| <dslfj2d47rchhh27p...@4ax.com>...
>|
>| > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:42:50 -0700, in alt.politics.homosexuality
>| > "Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme"
>| > <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com>

>| > So morons like you would understand my intent.
>|
>| How does it feel to be a consummate failure?

I don't know but I'm sure you'll let us know when you've worked it
out.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 11:23:49 PM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<1161311680.7...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
>>
>> Who said you did say it?
>
> In your response to my post about bobandcarole, you accuse me of
> stealing other people's ideas and presenting them as my own.

You are a liar who contrives imaginary situations. No accusation was made.

ScottyFLL

Oct 19, 2006, 11:28:02 PM10/19/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> You are a liar who contrives imaginary situations. No accusation was made.

You posted the following, which is not imaginary:

"Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own,
hoping to get away with it?"

That sounds like an accusation to me.

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 19, 2006, 11:36:41 PM10/19/06
ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks like a
straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.

I accept your response as agreement that you are a liar who contrives
imaginary situations.

Strife767

Oct 20, 2006, 12:51:18 AM10/20/06
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:36:41 -0400, Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian
Meme <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> <1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...
>
>> Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
>>> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You are a liar who contrives imaginary situations. No accusation was
>>> made.
>>>
>> You posted the following, which is not imaginary:
>>
>> "Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own,
>> hoping to get away with it?"
>>
>> That sounds like an accusation to me.
>
> If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks
> like a
> straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.

You dumbass. That's a loaded question--he could not answer yes or no
without admitting that he steals ideas with _some_ level of frequency.

--
____________ _____________ __________________
__ ___/_ /__________(_)__ __/____/__ /_ ___/__ /
Skeptic, atheist...and somehow an optimist. Go figure.
I want to change the world.

bob&carole

Oct 20, 2006, 1:07:14 AM10/20/06

Strife767 wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:36:41 -0400, Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian
> Meme <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > <1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

> >> You posted the following, which is not imaginary:
> >>
> >> "Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own,
> >> hoping to get away with it?"
> >>
> >> That sounds like an accusation to me.
> >
> > If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks
> > like a
> > straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.
>
> You dumbass. That's a loaded question--he could not answer yes or no
> without admitting that he steals ideas with _some_ level of frequency.

Looks like scotty is a thief, huh?
LOL

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme

Oct 20, 2006, 1:26:03 AM10/20/06
Strife767 <stri...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<op.thpefqxz5i5s70@chris>...

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:36:41 -0400, Supreme Ayatollah of the
> Discordian Meme <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> <1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

>>> You posted the following, which is not imaginary:
>>>
>>> "Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your
>>> own, hoping to get away with it?"
>>>
>>> That sounds like an accusation to me.
>>
>> If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks
>> like a
>> straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.
>
> You dumbass. That's a loaded question--he could not answer yes or no
> without admitting that he steals ideas with _some_ level of frequency.

It is a loaded question, but he didn't know that until you had a fit about
it. Do you think he'll thank you for making yourself the object of my
withering glare in his place?

ScottyFLL

Oct 20, 2006, 10:11:31 AM10/20/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> <1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...
>
> > Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:
> >> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> You are a liar who contrives imaginary situations. No accusation was
> >> made.
> >>
> > You posted the following, which is not imaginary:
> >
> > "Do you often steal other people's ideas and present them as your own,
> > hoping to get away with it?"
> >
> > That sounds like an accusation to me.
>
> If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks like a
> straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.

The answer is: I do not steal other people's ideas and present them as
my own.

There is nothing I posted, and nothing that you linked to that I
posted, that requires any citation whatsoever.

You responded to the wrong person asking for a cite regarding the
heritability of homosexuality. I did not post the item in question.

Now that we know you are a newbie, it makes sense. We all make
mistakes. It'd be nice if you admitted yours.

ScottyFLL

Oct 20, 2006, 10:14:24 AM10/20/06

Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme wrote:

> It is a loaded question, but he didn't know that until you had a fit about
> it. Do you think he'll thank you for making yourself the object of my
> withering glare in his place?

It isn't a loaded question. The question is ridiculous. I didn't post
anything that required a cite, and I don't present others' work as my
own. Period.

Strife767

Oct 20, 2006, 1:59:51 PM10/20/06
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:26:03 -0400, Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian
Meme <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Strife767 <stri...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <op.thpefqxz5i5s70@chris>...
>
>> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:36:41 -0400, Supreme Ayatollah of the
>> Discordian Meme <exsisto.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ScottyFLL <zmssc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> <1161314881.9...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...

>>> If we agree it sounds like an accusation to you, to me it still looks
>>> like a
>>> straightforward question that can be answered with a yes or a no.
>>
>> You dumbass. That's a loaded question--he could not answer yes or no
>> without admitting that he steals ideas with _some_ level of frequency.
>
> It is a loaded question, but he didn't know that

Yes he did--why do you think he called it an "accusation?" Duh.

Larke Fedifero

Feb 2, 2023, 2:21:40 PM2/2/23
On Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 3:20:13 PM UTC-4, ScottyFLL wrote:
> Message me if you're into giving scat. I want to be a man's sex slave.
> Keep it discreet.
Yes. YES!!