Re: Fwd- Million vs Trillion

1 view
Message has been deleted

CharlieB

Nov 11, 2008, 4:07:12 PM11/11/08
On Nov 11, 12:53 pm, Joe Dolan <auto343...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> a Million $s is a stack of $1000 bills 4 inches high
>
> a Trillion $s is a stack of $1000 bills 68 MILES high
>
> a Trillion $s is a million Million $s.

Interesting Joe. Do you have the source for that and did it describe a
stack size of a Billion $s?

Charlie

Message has been deleted

Gordon H

Nov 11, 2008, 5:49:32 PM11/11/08
In message <Xns9B538C1...@194.177.96.78>, Joe Dolan
<auto3...@hushmail.com> writes
>CharlieB <anonym...@gmail.com> wrote in news:12dce6f4-02eb-4b4d-8c72-
>89e614...@z6g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>Sorry, Charlie...
>
>That was it, sent to me by a friend.

I'll check it out for you tomorrow when I draw my pension.
GB Pounds may be thicker than $ bills though...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Scout Lady

Nov 11, 2008, 10:01:52 PM11/11/08

"CharlieB" <anonym...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It was Ronald Reagan speaking to Congress on on 2/18/1981. He was warning
that the national debt would soon hit a trillion dollars and it did in
October of 1981. He was off a little though, the stack would be a little
over 63 miles high.