Happy Birthday Arlin & Ilene

Jim Everman

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
I guess that covers it. ;-)

When the world gives you tomatoes make bloody marys!
[Shoe, today]

--
Jim Everman mailto:eve...@Anet-STL.com
http://www.Anet-STL.com/~everman/

Butterkup

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00

Double your pleasure,
Double your fun...
'Cause Arlin's and Ilene's birthday are one!
(yea, I know, that's baaaaaad!)
sue

Paul Goetze

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00

Late as usual: I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Arlin and Ilene. Paul

Robert W. McKibben

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
Taggin on, HAPPY BIRTHDAY fom me also.
Robert

Seagate J.

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
can i turtle-backed on yr msg? "HAPPY twin birthday"
from jonathan of .my

In article <391FDD99...@anet-stl.com>,

Jim Everman <eve...@anet-stl.com> wrote:
> I guess that covers it. ;-)
>
> When the world gives you tomatoes make bloody marys!
> [Shoe, today]
>
> --
> Jim Everman mailto:eve...@Anet-STL.com
> http://www.Anet-STL.com/~everman/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Amy Croley

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
LOL! I thought that it was goooood....Arlin :-)
"Butterkup" <k...@ewol.com> wrote in message

Joan Baker

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
happy birthday you two....many more happy ones to come.....Joan
Seagate J. <bukit...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

judithann

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
Piggy backing, Jime...
Happy Birthday twins! Are you two identical? There was just a
great documentary about twins on the other night. What an
incredible life twins have! Helps if you like each other
too. :o) Happy Birthday!!!

judithann--
"It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if
the result is twins."
~~~~~~~~~
Chinese Proverb

arlin

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thanks Paul. We did have a nice evening together.
Arlin :-)
Paul Goetze <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> In article <391FF12E...@ewol.com>, Butterkup <k...@ewol.com> wrote:
> >
> >Double your pleasure,
> >Double your fun...
> >'Cause Arlin's and Ilene's birthday are one!
> >(yea, I know, that's baaaaaad!)
> >sue

arlin

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thanks Jonathan for the birthday wishes.
Arlin :-)

arlin

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thank you Joan for thinking of us.
Arlin :-)
Joan Baker <job...@prairieweb.com> wrote in message

> happy birthday you two....many more happy ones to come.....Joan

arlin

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, we are identical. We have been called
Double Trouble. <G>
Arlin :-)
judithann <b...@netsync.net> wrote in message

ArlinLV

May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
I do like lemon in my bloody marys.Arlin :-)
>Subject: Happy Birthday Arlin & Ilene
>From: Jim Everman eve...@anet-stl.com
>Date: 5/15/2000 4:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>I guess that covers it. ;-)
>
>When the world gives you tomatoes make bloody marys!
> [Shoe, today]
>
>--
> Jim Everman mailto:eve...@Anet-STL.com
> http://www.Anet-STL.com/~everman/

The stars come out when it is the darkest!

bukit_bendera

May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00
judi, may 20

about yr asking if they were identical. on the afpf site, jim e
posted an article about his visit to a place (sacramento??)
last year or so where he met up with the arlin and her twin sis,
ilene.

regards, jonathan.

arlin

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
I really enjoyed this book. I am having a hard time getting into my new book
because I am still thinking about the characters in the other book. Do you
ever do that?
Arlin :-)
TexGal <tid...@pdq.net> wrote in message
> hmmmmm ... something to think about .... one or two ....
>
> I love Dean Koontz and I have not yet read this one. I'll look for it.
> Thanks, Ilene ... er ... Arlin ... er .. whoever!!
>
> Donna
>

> Amy Croley wrote in message ...
> >Have you read Dean Koontz new novel "False Memories?" Maybe he saw two
and
> >maybe he only saw one.......Arlin :-)
> >"TexGal" <tid...@pdq.net> wrote in message
> >> Jim Everman wrote in message <39269D6B...@anet-stl.com>...
> >> <<<<snipped>>>>>>

> >> Yeah, right, Jim .... as if we didn't know that pictures can be
> doctored!!
> >> To my knowledge, you are the only member of this group who has seen
them
> >> "together". Let me ask you this ... was one of them always gone to the
> >> restroom or to the car or to make a phone call ... right before the
other
> >> one came back??? LOL
> >>
> >> Donna (polishing up her detective skills by trying on a raincoat that
> >looks
> >> suspiciously like Columbo's ... and singing Happy Birthday to Arlin and
> >> Ilene)

angela sanders

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
I read mr first book by Koontz (IT) because my son was really into him
at the time and I wanted to see what was so interesting to him. It was
a good book, but scared me to pieces! When I finished I told my son,
"This is the best book he ever wrote." Sterling laughingly reminded me
that it was the ONLY book I read by him.<g> I think I've only read one
other Koontz book--still scary as hell.

-Angela, Nevada USA

Yoj

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
Yes, his books are scary, but good.

Joy

angela sanders <doezi...@worldspy.net> wrote in message

Butterkup

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
My favorite is Watchers. I even liked the movie.
sue

Gayle

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
I hate to tell you Angela, but Stephen King wrote IT, not Koontz.
Now there's a scary individual.
Gayle (who readys every Dean Koontz book at least twice)

Amy Croley

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Was it "Intensity" that you read? That one scared me. Arlin :-)

"angela sanders" <doezi...@worldspy.net> wrote in message
> I read mr first book by Koontz (IT) because my son was really into him
> at the time and I wanted to see what was so interesting to him. It was
> a good book, but scared me to pieces! When I finished I told my son,
> "This is the best book he ever wrote." Sterling laughingly reminded me
> that it was the ONLY book I read by him.<g> I think I've only read one
> other Koontz book--still scary as hell.
>
> -Angela, Nevada USA

Amy Croley

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Wow! I missed one. I am going out to get it. Arlin :-)
"Butterkup" <k...@ewol.comm> wrote in message

> My favorite is Watchers. I even liked the movie.
> sue

angela sanders

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
Think I'm going to have to read another. If only I knew in advance
what night I would have trouble sleeping...
-Angela, Nevada USA

bukit_bendera

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
i just discover that the capital of california is sacramento!

i heard it from "who wants to be a millionaire" show of united
kingdom.

about 41% of the audience thought so; the rest shared between los
angeles , san fransico and others. i never sacramento was.

something new for my knowledge. rgds, jonathan.

angela sanders

May 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/26/00
Did he write one called "It"? Anyway, it had an it in it.<g>
Now I can't remember. Shoot, I'll probably get one I already
read. Do you wonder about that man? I mean, what kind of brain
can think up stuff like that.
-Angela, Nevada USA