I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush

Ricardo

Oct 14, 2005, 6:27:19 AM10/14/05
I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.
Bankrupcy? Hey...i been there and have experience. Nobody wants to go
through it if your heart was in the right place. President Bush is
bankrupt. He just yet doesn't know it and neither does his base, which
by the way, is not trustworthy. Those people wear their emotions on
their sleeve and will turn on you like a junk yard dog. Bush has enough
snipping on the front side to deal effectively with backstabbers he
once trusted. The strength of his administration based itself
successfully on scaring
his support. The 51% getting restless now. The cloak of secrecy
protecting an incompetent administration bent on various revenges, home
and abroad, have all but disappeared. After the indictments of his
closest advisers before month's end, the meltdown going on now will
take an even more negative tone. I'd rather not be a leader if my
legacy proved I was the worst of leaders. There are prices to pay up
there and I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush.

Bobbie

Oct 14, 2005, 7:21:31 AM10/14/05
I don't.....

Bobbie....

Jean B.

Oct 14, 2005, 8:14:05 AM10/14/05
Bobbie wrote:

I am more interested in seeing him and all of his cohorts out
of office. I don't think I'll ever feel sorry for them. They
have done too much damage to this world, and it's going to
take a very long time to rectify it--if that is even possible.

--
Jean B.

toci

Oct 14, 2005, 9:09:14 AM10/14/05
Bush is a mass murderer. I guess in a way I feel sorry for all mass
murderers. Toci

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 14, 2005, 10:23:49 AM10/14/05

"Ricardo" <rll...@triad.rr.com> wrote in message

> I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
> see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
> yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.
[..]

McClellan flat out lied.

Here's the White House version:
~~QUESTION: How were they selected, and are their comments to the
president pre-screened, any questions or anything...

MCCLELLAN: No.

QUESTION: Not at all?

MCCLELLAN: This is a back-and-forth.~~

And here's the Associated Press version:

~~It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions
President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were choreographed to
match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi
constitution.

"This is an important time," Allison Barber, deputy assistant defense
secretary, said, coaching the soldiers before Bush arrived.

....A brief rehearsal ensued. "OK, so let's just walk through this,"
Barber said. "Captain Kennedy, you answer the first question and you hand
the mike to whom?"

"Captain Smith," Kennedy said.

...."If the question comes up about partnering - how often do we train
with the Iraqi military - who does he go to?" Barber asked.

"That's going to go to Captain Pratt," one of the soldiers said.

"And then if we're going to talk a little bit about the folks in Tikrit -
the hometown - and how they're handling the political process, who are we
going to give that to?" she asked.~~

This is beyond pathetic. How many ways can they exploit and degrade the
military?

I just heard on the radio that the female "Major" who spoke to Bush about
the wonderful success they're having in training Iraqi troops is really a PR
person.

v...remembering the fake Thanksgiving turkey ..

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 14, 2005, 10:36:11 AM10/14/05

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Jean B.

I remember a post I wrote just after the 2004 election .. something about
not being really sorry that the Dems lost, that Bush should be made to clean
up his own messes, that this second term would soon start to unravel as
responsible Repubs would distance themselves from him.. and give me a bowl
of popcorn so I can kick back and enjoy the show.

But, I don't feel that way anymore. I'm sad for my country. I love my
country and it's in such a terrible state right now. I am not happy about
any of it .. *except* Rove and DeLay, those are the two I want to see
perp-walked out of there.

Bobbie

Oct 14, 2005, 11:16:09 AM10/14/05

Vickie it shows, that is why Marian is so unhappy with the state of
things, it must be very sad to see your country go into decline......
I feel the same about what is happening here.....Everyday, Blair and his
government make this a less happy place to live....
How can anyone who loves their country not feel this way.....?

Bobbie...

Kelly

Oct 14, 2005, 11:16:24 AM10/14/05

Really?

--
Kelly

Jim Chandler

Oct 14, 2005, 11:24:13 AM10/14/05

Obviously you anti-Bush morons have never seen ANY television interview
done before. do you think that the big "stars" (including Slick
Willie, Kerry, Gore, et al) don't pre-interview their subjects and
rehearsh what is going to be said? If you do you're dumber than dirt.
What is the big deal, except for it being another opportunity to bash
Bush (without reason, I might add)? If you read the transcript, nothing
more than a walk through of who was going to answer which question
occurred. Good grief, you people are PATHETIC!

JimC

toci

Oct 14, 2005, 11:37:19 AM10/14/05
I didn't intimate he was a liar. I just said he was a mass murderer.
Toci

Bobbie

Oct 14, 2005, 11:46:00 AM10/14/05

:-)

Bobbie...

wegona...@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 2005, 2:12:44 PM10/14/05
Jim C:
You've got it all wrong son. Maybe it's simply a matter of too much
prescription medication, weed, and/or booze for too long, or maybe you
were one of the cia's guinea pigs back when they experimented with LSD
- but in any event you need professional help. Maybe a professional
cult deprogrammer could help you. You fools who idolize the genocidal
maniacs in the white house have lost your minds. When I pray for lost
souls, it is for people like you.
Thanks to the truth,
WeGona BeFree
from warmongering, lying little bastards and their idiotic visions of
perpetual war and conquests, and their fake news, fake reasons for
war, and fake images of themselfs.

Val Adams

Oct 14, 2005, 2:37:39 PM10/14/05
eh, the Thanksgiving turkey had class...

Jim Chandler

Oct 14, 2005, 2:38:51 PM10/14/05

Just as Slick Willie was when he launched the cruise missiles at Iraq,
and THAT was without any reason whatsoever being given. No "trying to
bring democracy", no war on terror, no WMD's, just shoot at Saddam and
kill those "innocent" people. At least Mr. Bush had SOME provocation to
start the war. That does NOT, by the way, make him a mass murderer. I
wish you people would learn the meaning of the term "murder". You might
find it interesting and stop using it.

JimC

Jim Chandler

Oct 14, 2005, 2:43:23 PM10/14/05
wegona...@yahoo.com wrote:

What in the fuck are you babbling about now, Eugene? I don't take meds
(unlike you) except for my bronchitis, I don't smoke ANYTHING, and I
drink very little (maybe three drinks a year). I have never taken any
illicit drugs whatsoever. I'm sure the same can't be said for you. It
is obvious that SOMETHING has rotted your feeble little mind.

As far as those in the White House, I don't idolize any of them. I
don't idolize ANYONE. If you are so fucking knowledgeable and so great,
why don't YOU do something to change things instead of berating those
who are in charge? Probably because you can't, due to the felony
convictions for child molestation and other perversions.

JimC

Bobbie

Oct 14, 2005, 2:46:41 PM10/14/05

"Methinks he doth protest too much......"
How very eloquent........

B...

Val Adams

Oct 14, 2005, 3:21:38 PM10/14/05
Jim Chandler wrote:

naaaah; any other term would lack the drama of hyperbole.

Phxbrd

Oct 14, 2005, 3:57:39 PM10/14/05
Screw HIM. He's deserves whatever his future brings. Now, how about our
country?

Phxbrd

Oct 14, 2005, 4:01:51 PM10/14/05

"Bobbie" <onymyumb...@ouch.org.uk> wrote in message

This has been a busy month for verbal artillery, hasn't it? Other groups
must be boring as hell in comparison....

Val Adams

Oct 14, 2005, 4:05:38 PM10/14/05
You got THAT straight ]:->

Not Val

Marian

Oct 14, 2005, 5:54:16 PM10/14/05
Jean B. wrote:

Really.

Here Be Dragons...Be Afraid, very afraid.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5887148

Marian

Geno1234

Oct 14, 2005, 6:01:15 PM10/14/05
It only takes one little kidy virus to get a germ war going. I love it!

"Phxbrd" <lesliese...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Marian

Oct 14, 2005, 6:01:56 PM10/14/05
SPINMEISTERS: The White House P.R. Machine
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid6919808

~ :-)

JoeG

Oct 14, 2005, 6:15:15 PM10/14/05
toci wrote:

> Bush is a mass murderer. I guess in a way I feel sorry for all mass
> murderers.

Somedays, screeching hateful liberal bullshit gets to me.
Other days, not.

JoeG

Oct 14, 2005, 6:32:06 PM10/14/05
Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

> "Ricardo" <rll...@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
>>see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
>>yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.
>
> [..]
>
> McClellan flat out lied.
>
> Here's the White House version:
> ~~QUESTION: How were they selected, and are their comments to the
> president pre-screened, any questions or anything...
>
> MCCLELLAN: No.
>
> QUESTION: Not at all?
>
> MCCLELLAN: This is a back-and-forth.~~
>
> And here's the Associated Press version:

And here's the version from a soldier that was *there.*
"A Soldier Speaks To The MSM."
www.michellemalkin.com

JoeG

Oct 14, 2005, 6:35:25 PM10/14/05
Val Adams wrote:

> Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

>> v...remembering the fake Thanksgiving turkey ..
>>

> eh, the Thanksgiving turkey had class...

The New York Times published a retraction--It was a real turkey.

Val Adams

Oct 14, 2005, 6:50:57 PM10/14/05
JoeG wrote:

Never did care whether it was or wasnt..it gave the troops a warm fuzzy, and
in that ol Bushite or his PRs showed a better understanding of the American
psyche than I have often seen demonstrated elsewhere. And I said so at the
time, if you recall...

JoeG

Oct 14, 2005, 7:07:23 PM10/14/05
Val Adams wrote:

Should have addressed it to Victoria, as she was the one with the
mythical version.

Bobbie

Oct 14, 2005, 7:08:27 PM10/14/05

Soooooo? what kind of day is it today?.

Bobbie:-)

Geno1234

Oct 14, 2005, 7:20:47 PM10/14/05
Are you saying that Marine group wasn't a captive audience?

"Val Adams" <va_a...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Val Adams

Oct 14, 2005, 7:29:39 PM10/14/05
I am saying it doesnt matter. No matter how big a schmuck you think Bush
is..and I can out-superlative you any day in the week on that score..going
over there on a surprise visit was still a terrific thing to do.

Joan F (MI)

Oct 14, 2005, 8:04:23 PM10/14/05
Like they weren't hand-picked to be supporters of the President and the war.

In news:GlW3f.816$fc7...@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net,
JoeG <joseph...@gmail.com> stated

Marian

Oct 14, 2005, 8:20:49 PM10/14/05
Ricardo wrote:

> I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
> see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
> yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.

> Bankrupcy? Hey...i been there and have experience. Nobody wants to go
> through it if your heart was in the right place. President Bush is
> bankrupt. He just yet doesn't know it and neither does his base, which
> by the way, is not trustworthy. Those people wear their emotions on
> their sleeve and will turn on you like a junk yard dog. Bush has enough
> snipping on the front side to deal effectively with backstabbers he
> once trusted. The strength of his administration based itself
> successfully on scaring
> his support. The 51% getting restless now. The cloak of secrecy
> protecting an incompetent administration bent on various revenges, home
> and abroad, have all but disappeared. After the indictments of his
> closest advisers before month's end, the meltdown going on now will
> take an even more negative tone. I'd rather not be a leader if my
> legacy proved I was the worst of leaders. There are prices to pay up

> there and I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush.

Not me. Krugman points out the problem from the gitgo for his supporters:

Questions of Character
By Paul Krugman - The New York Times

Friday 14 October 2005

George W. Bush, I once wrote, "values loyalty above expertise" and
may have "a preference for advisers whose personal fortunes are almost
entirely bound up with his own." And he likes to surround himself with
"obsequious courtiers."

Lots of people are saying things like that these days. But those
quotes are from a column published on Nov. 19, 2000.

I don't believe that I'm any better than the average person at
judging other people's character. I got it right because I said those
things in the context of a discussion of Mr. Bush's choice of economic
advisers, a subject in which I do have some expertise.

But many people in the news media do claim, at least implicitly, to
be experts at discerning character - and their judgments play a large,
sometimes decisive role in our political life. The 2000 election would
have ended in a chad-proof victory for Al Gore if many reporters hadn't
taken a dislike to Mr. Gore, while portraying Mr. Bush as an honest,
likable guy. The 2004 election was largely decided by the image of Mr.
Bush as a strong, effective leader.

So it's important to ask why those judgments are often so wrong.

Right now, with the Bush administration in meltdown on multiple
issues, we're hearing a lot about President Bush's personal failings.
But what happened to the commanding figure of yore, the heroic leader in
the war on terror? The answer, of course, is that the commanding figure
never existed: Mr. Bush is the same man he always was. All the character
flaws that are now fodder for late-night humor were fully visible, for
those willing to see them, during the 2000 campaign.

And President Bush the great leader is far from the only fictional
character, bearing no resemblance to the real man, created by media images.

Read the speeches Howard Dean gave before the Iraq war, and compare
them with Colin Powell's pro-war presentation to the U.N. Knowing what
we know now, it's clear that one man was judicious and realistic, while
the other was spinning crazy conspiracy theories. But somehow their
labels got switched in the way they were presented to the public by the
news media.

Why does this happen? A large part of the answer is that the news
business places great weight on "up close and personal" interviews with
important people, largely because they're hard to get but also because
they play well with the public. But such interviews are rarely
revealing. The fact is that most people - myself included - are pretty
bad at using personal impressions to judge character. Psychologists
find, for example, that most people do little better than chance in
distinguishing liars from truth-tellers.

More broadly, the big problem with political reporting based on
character portraits is that there are no rules, no way for a reporter to
be proved wrong. If a reporter tells you about the steely resolve of a
politician who turns out to be ineffectual and unwilling to make hard
choices, you've been misled, but not in a way that requires a formal
correction.

And that makes it all too easy for coverage to be shaped by what
reporters feel they can safely say, rather than what they actually think
or know. Now that Mr. Bush's approval ratings are in the 30's, we're
hearing about his coldness and bad temper, about how aides are afraid to
tell him bad news. Does anyone think that journalists have only just
discovered these personal characteristics?

Let's be frank: the Bush administration has made brilliant use of
journalistic careerism. Those who wrote puff pieces about Mr. Bush and
those around him have been rewarded with career-boosting access. Those
who raised questions about his character found themselves under personal
attack from the administration's proxies. (Yes, I'm speaking in part
from experience.) Only now, with Mr. Bush in desperate trouble, has the
structure of rewards shifted.

So what's the answer? Journalists who are better at judging
character? Unfortunately, that's not a practical plan. After all, who
judges their judgment?

What we really need is political journalism based less on
perceptions of personalities and more on actual facts. Schadenfreude
aside, we should not be happy that stories about Mr. Bush's boldness
have given way to stories analyzing his facial tics. Think, instead,
about how different the world would be today if, during the 2000
campaign, reporting had focused on the candidates' fiscal policies
instead of their wardrobes.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/101405K.shtml

Marian

Oct 14, 2005, 8:22:17 PM10/14/05
Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

> "Ricardo" <rll...@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
>

>>I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
>>see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
>>yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.
>

> [..]
>
> McClellan flat out lied.
>
> Here's the White House version:
> ~~QUESTION: How were they selected, and are their comments to the
> president pre-screened, any questions or anything...
>
> MCCLELLAN: No.
>
> QUESTION: Not at all?
>
> MCCLELLAN: This is a back-and-forth.~~
>
> And here's the Associated Press version:
>

> ~~It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions
> President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were choreographed to
> match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi
> constitution.
>
> "This is an important time," Allison Barber, deputy assistant defense
> secretary, said, coaching the soldiers before Bush arrived.
>
> ....A brief rehearsal ensued. "OK, so let's just walk through this,"
> Barber said. "Captain Kennedy, you answer the first question and you hand
> the mike to whom?"
>
> "Captain Smith," Kennedy said.
>
> ...."If the question comes up about partnering - how often do we train
> with the Iraqi military - who does he go to?" Barber asked.
>
> "That's going to go to Captain Pratt," one of the soldiers said.
>
> "And then if we're going to talk a little bit about the folks in Tikrit -
> the hometown - and how they're handling the political process, who are we
> going to give that to?" she asked.~~
>
> This is beyond pathetic. How many ways can they exploit and degrade the
> military?
>
> I just heard on the radio that the female "Major" who spoke to Bush about
> the wonderful success they're having in training Iraqi troops is really a PR
> person.
>

> v...remembering the fake Thanksgiving turkey ..

Yes! Thanks for posting this, Vickie. Reported by the AP, wasn't it?

Marian

Jean B.

Oct 14, 2005, 10:25:36 PM10/14/05
Phxbrd wrote:

> Screw HIM. He's deserves whatever his future brings. Now, how about our
> country?

What about it? What do you think a Libertarian would do to
make things right here?

--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Oct 14, 2005, 10:27:32 PM10/14/05
Marian wrote:

> Jean B. wrote:
>> I am more interested in seeing him and all of his cohorts out of
>> office. I don't think I'll ever feel sorry for them. They have done
>> too much damage to this world, and it's going to take a very long time
>> to rectify it--if that is even possible.
>>
> Really.
>
> Here Be Dragons...Be Afraid, very afraid.
> http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5887148
>
> Marian

Fear has served this administration well....

--
Jean B.

marc...@yahoo.com

Oct 14, 2005, 10:29:04 PM10/14/05
The only sorrow I feel is for all of us having to endure that asshole,
murderer, and war criminal as our leader.

Kurt Brown

Oct 15, 2005, 5:33:03 AM10/15/05
Do you mean Bush or the 'bird' he was serving.

Kurt

Kurt Brown

Oct 15, 2005, 5:55:25 AM10/15/05

As far as bashing Bush without reason, it seems to me that every time
his poll ratings slip or something bad is happening to this
administration, they revert to using the war in Iraq as PR. An obvious
attempt to deflect criticism from them and to heap it on those who
oppose his policies. Having a rehearsed audience is a way of political
life, however untidy that may be. But dragging one out every time your
political legacy is being challenged is really getting old.

> Just as Slick Willie was when he launched the cruise missiles at Iraq,
> and THAT was without any reason whatsoever being given. No "trying to
> bring democracy", no war on terror, no WMD's, just shoot at Saddam and
> kill those "innocent" people. At least Mr. Bush had SOME provocation to
> start the war. That does NOT, by the way, make him a mass murderer. I
> wish you people would learn the meaning of the term "murder". You might
> find it interesting and stop using it.
>
> JimC

Murder: noun: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by
another. verb: kill unlawfully and with premeditation. phrases: 'get
away with murder' succeed in doing whatever one chooses without being
punished or suffering any disadvantage.

Now a case can be made for whether he is a murderer or not. If
attacking a sovereign country without reason or at the very least
suspect reasons is unlawful, then draw your own conclusions.

Kurt

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 15, 2005, 6:26:13 AM10/15/05

Jim Chandler wrote:
[..]
> .... you anti-Bush morons ... you people are PATHETIC!

Hey, big brave man behind the keyboard ... I'd just *love* to see you try to
talk like this to my face.......

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 15, 2005, 8:37:11 AM10/15/05

"Marian" <lust...@aol.com> wrote ..
> Vict...@privacy.net wrote:
>
> > "Ricardo" <rll...@triad.rr.com> wrote in message...

> >>I'm beginning to feel sorry for President Bush. Really....it hurts to
> >>see people hurt. That staged interview with the soldiers in Iraq
> >>yesterday, pitiful. The press secretaty, McCLellan, yesterday, pitiful.
> > [..]
> >
> > McClellan flat out lied.
> >
> > Here's the White House version:
> > ~~QUESTION: How were they selected, and are their comments to the
> > president pre-screened, any questions or anything...
> >
> > MCCLELLAN: No.
> >
> > QUESTION: Not at all?
> >
> > MCCLELLAN: This is a back-and-forth.~~
> >
> > And here's the Associated Press version:
> >
> > ~~It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions
> > President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were
choreographed to
> > match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi
> > constitution.
[..]

> Yes! Thanks for posting this, Vickie. Reported by the AP, wasn't it?
> Marian

Yep.. I saw the "prep" video several times, it was all over TV. Brian
Williams included back-to-back footage on NBC Nightly News of the lady WH
staffer prepping .. and Bush, asking the same (basic) question and getting
the same (basic) response.
Righties are hollering that it was "taken out of context".. good gosh, I SAW
it and I know what the context was. I know when I'm being played.

And I don't care what they script, except when they lie about it. WH Press
Secretary McClellan told us it wasn't scripted. (And one does wonder if Bush
can be in an unscripted conversation without twitching, blinking incessantly
and bumbling his words.)

The soldier on the left side of the front row was actually an Army PR flack
.. though she didn't reveal it during that 24-minute infomercial. Her name
is Corine Lombardo and she was no combat soldier.

The Bushies could have told us that he had at least one public-relations
person in that group of soldiers. I mean, a PR flack spouting the WH line
back at us? Instead, they were presented as all combat soldiers, not
spokespeople. And he kept getting her rank wrong....

Okay, enough .. needed to vent a little....

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 15, 2005, 8:45:45 AM10/15/05

> Vict...@privacy.net wrote:
[..]
> > I remember a post I wrote just after the 2004 election .. something
about
> > not being really sorry that the Dems lost, that Bush should be made to
clean
> > up his own messes, that this second term would soon start to unravel as
> > responsible Repubs would distance themselves from him.. and give me a
bowl
> > of popcorn so I can kick back and enjoy the show.
> >
> > But, I don't feel that way anymore. I'm sad for my country. I love my
> > country and it's in such a terrible state right now. I am not happy
about
> > any of it .. *except* Rove and DeLay, those are the two I want to see
> > perp-walked out of there.
>
> Vickie it shows, that is why Marian is so unhappy with the state of
> things, it must be very sad to see your country go into decline......
> I feel the same about what is happening here.....Everyday, Blair and his
> government make this a less happy place to live....
> How can anyone who loves their country not feel this way.....?
> Bobbie...

Yes, and as much as some people degrade and insult protesters, I see taking
one's gripes to the streets as the ultimate in patriotism...the ultimate in
love of country.

Vict...@privacy.net

Oct 15, 2005, 9:05:16 AM10/15/05

"JoeG" <joseph...@gmail.com> wrote

Well Joe, as much as I like to gripe about Bush, I like to have my facts
correct when I do.

I googled a bit and found that the turkey was not exactly a fake .. it was a
"decorative" turkey, all painted up to look pretty and festive .. but not
meant for eating.

And to be fair to the Prez, he didn't know it wasn't edible when he grabbed
it up for the photo-op.

Anyway, even though it was an elaborately staged media event, I didn't
holler about it much because it seemed to make the troops happy. It was a
nice break in their day.

JoeG

Oct 15, 2005, 11:00:23 AM10/15/05
Bobbie wrote:

Very nice day. Up at 5:30, tea, watch part of silly movie "Fatal
Instinct," with Ruthie.

JoeG

Oct 15, 2005, 11:03:15 AM10/15/05
Joan F (MI) wrote:

For your information, 99.9% of soldiers, sailors, zoomies and Marines
*do* support President Bush. And the majority voted for him. Why do you
think Gore's people tried to disqualify absentee ballots from the
military in 2000?

JoeG

Oct 15, 2005, 11:04:18 AM10/15/05
marc...@yahoo.com wrote:

Speak for yourself.

JoeG

Oct 15, 2005, 11:11:45 AM10/15/05
Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

> Yes, and as much as some people degrade and insult protesters, I see taking
> one's gripes to the streets as the ultimate in patriotism...the ultimate in
> love of country.

The ultimate in sharing the same goals as Osama, and communists. The
September 24th "anti-war" protest in D.C. was sponsored by ANSWER. The
national director of ANSWER is Brian Becker, who was a Workers World
Party operative. The WWP maintained a literature table at the protest,
selling the works of V. I. Lenin.

Crusher

Oct 15, 2005, 9:17:13 AM10/15/05

>> > I just heard on the radio that the female "Major" who spoke to Bush
>> > about
>> > the wonderful success they're having in training Iraqi troops is really
>> > a PR
>> > person.
>> >
>> > v...remembering the fake Thanksgiving turkey ..
>> >

>> Obviously you anti-Bush morons have never seen ANY television interview
>> done before. do you think that the big "stars" (including Slick
>> Willie, Kerry, Gore, et al) don't pre-interview their subjects and
>> rehearsh what is going to be said? If you do you're dumber than dirt.
>> What is the big deal, except for it being another opportunity to bash
>> Bush (without reason, I might add)? If you read the transcript, nothing
>> more than a walk through of who was going to answer which question
>> occurred. Good grief, you people are PATHETIC!
>>
>> JimC

If you don't soon get off this sinking ship you're going to be one of the
drowning rats that goes down with it. <chuckle>

--Bob--

JoeG

Oct 15, 2005, 11:20:18 AM10/15/05
Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

Correction: July 11, 2004 NYT, Sunday:
"...it was real, not fake."

Dink

Oct 15, 2005, 11:28:57 AM10/15/05

Let's not start swapping faked photo-op stories. All politicos do it; and
Slick Willie and Al Gore had some beauts.

--
Dink
N 30.21, W 97.81 http://snipurl.com/whereiam

dae

Oct 15, 2005, 1:33:44 PM10/15/05

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Jean B.

A year ago, almost, we had a National election. Bush won, no question about
it. The Republicans also increased their lead in the House and the Senate.
Why was that? What would any of you chronic complainers do to "Make it
right here?"
The people of this country spoke, weren't you listening? Do we have to
endure 3 + more years of your moaning and groaning as we have since Bush was
elected? Get real, you are the minority in this country. The troops like
Bush better than his predecessor. Their families aren't on food stamps,
they can pursue their duties without shortages and the whiners and moaners
just don't understand this. Maybe next election for President you can
foster up another dynamic duo to win and election. But this constant
criticism makes me wonder why this group has the name it has. What did you
malcontents do when there was no internet? Sit home and talk to yourselves!
This used to be a friendly group, but not anymore. It is "Can you top this"
and Bush is always the bad guy.
Do you all want China to be a new superpower? Think about it a little.
Read a little history. The United States has never been a Colonial power.
Look at what happened to Japan, Germany, South Korea. We could have stayed
like the Russians in Germany but we didn't. We stayed to protect Europe
from the Soviets who were a threat to World Peace.
Now we are the Worlds bad guy. Don't forget what Saddam did to his country,
and Kuwait, and Iran. Don't forget what he did to suicide bombers families
by paying them off so they would sacrifice their sons, and daughters. How
he shielded Abu Nidal from the world when he was the number one terrorist in
the world. That was before Bin Laden. Don't forget Kosovo. When the
people are yelling for and exit strategy from Iraq, remember we have been in
Kosovo for six years. Why are we there? Shouldn't the Europeans have taken
care of that situation? It is closer to them than we are. What about the
UN? An utter failure for years in that kill zone.
What would make you ultra liberal, left wing people happy anyway? Tell me
because I don't know.

Joan F (MI)

Oct 15, 2005, 2:31:56 PM10/15/05
I don't believe your statistics.

Joan F (MI)

Oct 15, 2005, 2:34:05 PM10/15/05
China is becoming a superpower and it has nothing to do with weapons and
everything to do with economics.

Bobbie

Oct 15, 2005, 2:47:29 PM10/15/05
Just at this moment a huge bar of Galaxy milk chocolate.....or couple
million win on the Lottery.....Could you do that for me, could yer,
could yer....?

Bobbie...

Geno1234

Oct 15, 2005, 2:58:49 PM10/15/05
He did!

"JoeG" <joseph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Geno1234

Oct 15, 2005, 3:03:08 PM10/15/05
Well they are now paying for their mistake with their lives!
But to be correct only 1/280 % of the population is in uniform.

"JoeG" <joseph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Geno1234

Oct 15, 2005, 3:05:57 PM10/15/05
Not lie about WMD that is now costing young American lives.

Geno1234

Oct 15, 2005, 3:08:34 PM10/15/05
But the American voters didn't know about Delays criminal charges, Frish's
money landering or the many other Bush's administration people who are under
criminal investigation.

"dae" <d.e...@comcast.net> wrote in message

dae

Oct 15, 2005, 3:24:53 PM10/15/05

Joan,
China is becoming a superpower right? Wrong. They have a lot of people,
but will be surpassed by India in 5 to 10 years. Their technology is 20 to
40 years behind ours.
Economics. Who is their biggest economic country trading partner. The
U.S.! As they can go back to a strict Communist doctrine almost instantly,
we can shut off the flow of goods to this Country just as fast. The
companies who moved there will have to figure out how to move their
production elsewhere.

Don
"Joan F (MI)" <jjf...@removethisameritech.net> wrote in message

dae

Oct 15, 2005, 3:28:03 PM10/15/05

Geno,

These happened since his reelection. Is he to blame for their misdeeds. Of
course he is. They're Republicans. What about Clinton. Was his
administration clean? Of course it was:-))
You were in Korea, right? Who put you there? Truman right! Who got us
out? Eisenhower, right!
Why don't you do some reading about history and at least be a little fair.
You just piss and moan like the rest of your ilk.

Don

"Geno1234" <franc...@fuse.net> wrote in message

dae

Oct 15, 2005, 3:29:55 PM10/15/05

Geno,

People get killed walking across the street too. Should we ban cars or
jaywalkers?
If you were in the military you know that people also get killed by accident
as well. Not only by the enemy.
Don

"Geno1234" <franc...@fuse.net> wrote in message

Bobbie

Oct 15, 2005, 4:03:55 PM10/15/05

Don, why are you here in a political thread, surely you know it is bad
for your health...
If you stick around you will see that most of us here are able to
discuss these issues and remain friends.
We disagree and there are some raised voices now and again, but most of
us remain friends...
I think you are entirely wrong, but that is just my opinion.....
Nice to see you doing so well with your three fingers.....
I wouldn't worry too much about us left wing liberals. most if not all
of us have very productive lives away from the Internet and the group.
We come here just to see what the right wing conservatives are doing
with themselves......and have a laugh, perhaps you missed the fun, and
the light hearted posts, Don, there are quite a few here.....

>What would make you ultra liberal, left wing people happy anyway? Tell me
>>because I don't know.

Forget about the chocolate Don, how about impeachment for Bush....that
would make everybody happy....

<vbg>

Bobbie..

dae

Oct 15, 2005, 4:36:39 PM10/15/05

"Bobbie" <onymyumb...@ouch.org.uk> wrote in message

Bobbie,

Okay. What should the charges be?
Why no chocolate:-))
Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you I understand :-)))
Oh, about the fingers, now the darn things are cracking on the tips. I'm
hoping to find a dictation system to do Emails and other Postings. I may
have found one, but not sure.
Don

Bobbie

Oct 15, 2005, 5:12:09 PM10/15/05
I lurv dark chocolate......and about the cracked fingers. a couple of
people here me included, suffer these cracked finger tips. It is very
painful and for me, no amount of cream or unction seem to work.
Have you tried this voice recognition software?
http://www.nch.com.au/express/
or Dragon Speak
http://www.iglou.com/vrsky/
supposed to be good and easy to use.....

Bobbie....

Message has been deleted

marc...@yahoo.com

Oct 15, 2005, 9:34:30 PM10/15/05

Yeah, so what? At least he wasn't selling tracts by Pat Robertson, a
known terrorist who urges assassinations of democratically elected
leaders.

You're gonna have to do better than that...finding commies under the
bed went out about 15 years ago.

pijoe

Oct 15, 2005, 11:47:17 PM10/15/05
Fine. Don't. If they didn't support him and his policies, then why do
they volunteer to be possibly put in harm's way?

pijoe

Oct 15, 2005, 11:54:13 PM10/15/05
Turn on the gas and stick your head inside the lovely warm box.

Graham

Oct 16, 2005, 6:12:32 AM10/16/05

"Anne Jackson" <amyg...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Bobbie <saucy...@jocksplace.com> said:
>> > Why no chocolate:-))
>> > Dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you I understand :-)))
>> > Oh, about the fingers, now the darn things are cracking on the tips.
>> > I'm
>> > hoping to find a dictation system to do Emails and other Postings. I
>> > may
>> > have found one, but not sure.
>> > Don
>> >
>> I lurv dark chocolate......and about the cracked fingers. a couple of
>> people here me included, suffer these cracked finger tips. It is very
>> painful and for me, no amount of cream or unction seem to work.
>> Have you tried this voice recognition software?
>> http://www.nch.com.au/express/
>> or Dragon Speak
>> http://www.iglou.com/vrsky/
>> supposed to be good and easy to use.....
>
> I've never found a system yet that liked the rolling Scottish R's....
> does anyone know of one?
>
> --
> AnneJ

Dragon Naturally Speaking. You dictate texts into it and it learns your
individual voice, the more you use it the more it knows your voice, with or
without accent it makes no difference. In the beginning it is a pain because
you frequently have to correct it manually. I have it installed in Dutch and
English, but rarely use it because exercising my fingers though sometimes
slow and painful is in my opinion always better than not using them and
running the risk of the muscles getting lazy. Only my opinion I can
understand if others think differently.
Graham

Jean B.

Oct 16, 2005, 9:38:43 AM10/16/05
Bobbie wrote:
> I lurv dark chocolate......and about the cracked fingers. a couple of
> people here me included, suffer these cracked finger tips. It is very
> painful and for me, no amount of cream or unction seem to work.
> Have you tried this voice recognition software?
> http://www.nch.com.au/express/
> or Dragon Speak
> http://www.iglou.com/vrsky/
> supposed to be good and easy to use.....
>
> Bobbie....

Do you have fingertip bandages/covers there? The latter look
like something the condom manufacturers dreamed up in their
spare moments. Anyhoo, my fingers are beginning to crack
again.... :-(
--
Jean B.

Jean B.

Oct 16, 2005, 9:39:58 AM10/16/05
Graham wrote:
> Dragon Naturally Speaking. You dictate texts into it and it learns your
> individual voice, the more you use it the more it knows your voice, with or
> without accent it makes no difference. In the beginning it is a pain because
> you frequently have to correct it manually. I have it installed in Dutch and
> English, but rarely use it because exercising my fingers though sometimes
> slow and painful is in my opinion always better than not using them and
> running the risk of the muscles getting lazy. Only my opinion I can
> understand if others think differently.
> Graham

Are you vertical today, Graham?

--
Jean B.

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 10:22:04 AM10/16/05

And you got the nerve to criticise Pinter.....guess it's different when
your American....

B...

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 10:31:25 AM10/16/05

Do you honestly think they knew it would be like this...Bet they thought
with Shock and Awe it would be all over in days and they could go
home.....What a terrible let down for them when they realised their
Commander in Chief had no plans for what came after....How many dead
Joe?, how many injured? and it isn't over yet.. What is more there is no
withdrawal strategy.
How many more of 'our' troops have to die for this unjustified war and
how many more innocent civilians have got to die at the hands of
insurgents who are determined there will be no American type democracy,
or continued Allied presence, which is indicated by the permanent Camps
that are being built?
I would almost put money on the support he will have in another 6 months..

Bobbie..

dae

Oct 16, 2005, 11:08:49 AM10/16/05

"Bobbie" <saucy...@jocksplace.com> wrote in message
> dae wrote:

Bobbie,

Thanks for the tip on voice recognition hardware. I'll look into it Monday.
The chocolate thing though. They say that dark chocolate, eaten in
moderation of course, has as many anti-oxidants as most other foods that are
good for you. Even coffee is now touted as being beneficial if used in
moderation.
I always like Cadbury chocolate, but you can't really find it in the stores
I go in, nor can you can find Hershey's, both in dark chocolate. I do
notice that the regular chocolate isn't selling as well as it used to, but
the bin where the dark chocolate is always empty.
Darn, isn't this fun and interesting. Even more so if you saw what I'm
doing to get this on the Net. I wonder if I used my nose instead of my
finger I could do an easier job? Doubtful, I would hit three or four keys
and the space bar with one peck:-)) Quite a honker you know:-))
Don

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 11:12:57 AM10/16/05
You are doing just fine Don.....keep eating the chocolate.

Bobbie...

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 11:19:47 AM10/16/05

We do indeed Jean, but I agree with you, they are terribly cumbersome
and I can't manage with gloves, I need to *feel* what I am
touching....rubber gloves are just what you say, like wearing condoms on
your fingers....Not that I have tried mind.....<G>

Bobbie...

Joan F (MI)

Oct 16, 2005, 11:24:11 AM10/16/05
Most of them volunteered before the war started.

numac

Oct 16, 2005, 11:28:58 AM10/16/05
Joe I think your figures may be a tad High do you have a poll you could
post?
Numac

"Joan F (MI)" <jjf...@removethisameritech.net> wrote in message

Val Adams

Oct 16, 2005, 12:08:28 PM10/16/05
dae wrote:

Don, you might try the 'baking' aisle at the market, dark or semi-sweet
chocolate hangs on there longer than in candy aisle.. oh, and I havent
forgotten you, just going slow with yard work.. I am not going to make ANY
suggestions about what to type with, could be even more trouble than the
honker.. ;)

pijoe

Oct 16, 2005, 12:54:10 PM10/16/05

They're still volunteering to join. Many volunteer for multiple combat
tours in Iraq. I admit we have made some mistakes, war is full of
unforeseen events. We obviously disagree about the justifiability of
this war, and I'll leave it at that.

pijoe

Oct 16, 2005, 12:55:37 PM10/16/05
And how many have volunteered since? How many volunteer for multiple tours?

pijoe

Oct 16, 2005, 1:09:55 PM10/16/05
Google "military vote republican poll." (My copy and paste is not
working) There's an informal USA Today poll that indicates military men
and women favored Bush over Kerry by 4 to 1. And an Army Times article
stating the Democrats have given up on the military voters, because they
assume they will vote Republican (in the last election.)
My 99.9% may have been a tad hyperbolic, but not by much. Men and women
join the Armed Forces knowing they may die defending what we hold
dear--freedom and liberty. We know there is no compromise-freedom cannot
be bought with gold or appeasement, only steel. And now we have an enemy
that in 1993 declared war on Western civilisation. Somehow, we never
acted on their initial attacks, and they took this as a sign of
weakness, and they're depending on their unwitting allies, the "peace
movement," to weaken the resolve of the Great Satan(s.)

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 1:28:25 PM10/16/05

Good Idea......

Geno1234

Oct 16, 2005, 1:29:50 PM10/16/05
I spent five years in the Army during the Korean War. What angers me about
this unjust war is that young peoples lives are being wasted on lies.

"dae" <d.e...@comcast.net> wrote in message

dae

Oct 16, 2005, 1:30:38 PM10/16/05

"Val Adams" <va_a...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Val,

Uh, you got that right:-)) I doubt it could depress any keys:-)) I'd
probably have more luck with cooked spaghetti:-))
Val, you got me started, now stop:-)) Oh, if I could only remember the good
old days:-)
Earlier this year I streaked at a flower show. The Police didn't arrest me
and the Judge of the show gave me the award for the best "Dried
Arrangement":-))
Enough of me already.

Don and his Devil

Geno1234

Oct 16, 2005, 1:32:18 PM10/16/05
That's strange as we still have troops in South Korea. As we do in England,
Germany and many South American countries.

> Geno,
>
> These happened since his reelection. Is he to blame for their misdeeds.
> Of course he is. They're Republicans. What about Clinton. Was his
> administration clean? Of course it was:-))
> You were in Korea, right? Who put you there? Truman right! Who got us
> out? Eisenhower, right!
> Why don't you do some reading about history and at least be a little fair.
> You just piss and moan like the rest of your ilk.

> Don
>

> "Geno1234" <franc...@fuse.net> wrote in message

>> But the American voters didn't know about Delays criminal charges,
>> Frish's money landering or the many other Bush's administration people
>> who are under criminal investigation.
>>

>> "dae" <d.e...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> This used to be a friendly group, but not anymore. It is "Can you top
>>> this" and Bush is always the bad guy.
>>> Do you all want China to be a new superpower? Think about it a little.
>>> Read a little history. The United States has never been a Colonial
>>> power. Look at what happened to Japan, Germany, South Korea. We could
>>> have stayed like the Russians in Germany but we didn't. We stayed to
>>> protect Europe from the Soviets who were a threat to World Peace.
>>> Now we are the Worlds bad guy. Don't forget what Saddam did to his
>>> country, and Kuwait, and Iran. Don't forget what he did to suicide
>>> bombers families by paying them off so they would sacrifice their sons,
>>> and daughters. How he shielded Abu Nidal from the world when he was the
>>> number one terrorist in the world. That was before Bin Laden. Don't
>>> forget Kosovo. When the people are yelling for and exit strategy from
>>> Iraq, remember we have been in Kosovo for six years. Why are we there?
>>> Shouldn't the Europeans have taken care of that situation? It is closer
>>> to them than we are. What about the UN? An utter failure for years in
>>> that kill zone.

Phxbrd

Oct 16, 2005, 2:02:04 PM10/16/05

> Google "military vote republican poll." (My copy and paste is not
> working) There's an informal USA Today poll that indicates military men
> and women favored Bush over Kerry by 4 to 1.

Yes Virginia, there really IS a 'Military Mindset'. Guess who's at the top
of The Military Chain Of Command?

Sojers would vote for Ghengis Kahn, Jack The Ripper, or anyone else signing
their payroll checks. Duh....

Phxbrd

Oct 16, 2005, 2:03:39 PM10/16/05

> Uh, you got that right:-)) I doubt it could depress any keys:-)) I'd
> probably have more luck with cooked spaghetti:-))
> Val, you got me started, now stop:-)) Oh, if I could only remember the
good
> old days:-)
> Earlier this year I streaked at a flower show. The Police didn't arrest
me
> and the Judge of the show gave me the award for the best "Dried
> Arrangement":-))
> Enough of me already.
>
> Don and his Devil

Hahahahaha! Goodern, Don!

dae

Oct 16, 2005, 3:23:51 PM10/16/05

Geno,

There is a greater potential for combat in Kosovo than in Germany(which we
are leaving in about five years), England or South Korea(which we have
reduced the number of troops considerably) but with North Korea you never
know what will happen. As for South America I'm not aware of any major
troop concentrations unless it is small units for drug interdiction. We do
have a presence in Panama, but that is in Central America, not South
America.

Don
"Geno1234" <franc...@fuse.net> wrote in message

Graham

Oct 16, 2005, 3:30:53 PM10/16/05

"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> schreef in bericht

I have been resting all weekend.
Graham

dae

Oct 16, 2005, 3:59:34 PM10/16/05

Geno,

Every war wastes lives. This is no different. Every war causes life time
injuries. This is no different. No one has found all of the missiles that
Saddam had listed as having. Where are they, and IF there were WMD's
couldn't they be in Syria or Iran. Recall that during Desert Storm Saddam
flew his aircraft to Iran for safety? What makes you think he didn't this
time with his WMD's. No one knows for sure, because of the intelligence
whether they existed or not. One of those could have caused far greater
damage than the damage caused so far should they have existed.
I really am going to wrap up on this whole matter because I simply find it
frustrating to read this continual critique of Bush and his Administration.
Let him defend himself. He is more capable than I.
So you were in the Army during the Korean War? Did you serve in Korea as
well? Not meant as a slight, just curious. You must have enlisted to have
served five years. Most of the folks over there were drafted or called back
from the ready reserve after serving in WWII.
Don

"Geno1234" <franc...@fuse.net> wrote in message

Marian

Oct 16, 2005, 4:31:04 PM10/16/05
Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

> "Marian" <lust...@aol.com> wrote ..
>
>>Vict...@privacy.net wrote:

>>>[..]
>>>
>>>McClellan flat out lied.
>>>
>>>Here's the White House version:
>>> ~~QUESTION: How were they selected, and are their comments to the
>>>president pre-screened, any questions or anything...
>>>
>>> MCCLELLAN: No.
>>>
>>> QUESTION: Not at all?
>>>
>>> MCCLELLAN: This is a back-and-forth.~~
>>>
>>>And here's the Associated Press version:
>>>
>>> ~~It was billed as a conversation with U.S. troops, but the questions
>>>President Bush asked on a teleconference call Thursday were
>
> choreographed to
>
>>>match his goals for the war in Iraq and Saturday's vote on a new Iraqi
>>>constitution.
>
> [..]
>
>>Yes! Thanks for posting this, Vickie. Reported by the AP, wasn't it?
>>Marian
>

> Yep.. I saw the "prep" video several times, it was all over TV. Brian
> Williams included back-to-back footage on NBC Nightly News of the lady WH
> staffer prepping .. and Bush, asking the same (basic) question and getting
> the same (basic) response.
> Righties are hollering that it was "taken out of context".. good gosh, I SAW
> it and I know what the context was. I know when I'm being played.
>
> And I don't care what they script, except when they lie about it. WH Press
> Secretary McClellan told us it wasn't scripted. (And one does wonder if Bush
> can be in an unscripted conversation without twitching, blinking incessantly
> and bumbling his words.)
>
> The soldier on the left side of the front row was actually an Army PR flack
> .. though she didn't reveal it during that 24-minute infomercial. Her name
> is Corine Lombardo and she was no combat soldier.
>
> The Bushies could have told us that he had at least one public-relations
> person in that group of soldiers. I mean, a PR flack spouting the WH line
> back at us? Instead, they were presented as all combat soldiers, not
> spokespeople. And he kept getting her rank wrong....
>
> Okay, enough .. needed to vent a little....

But it was delicious to catch them so ham-handed! Their lying is usually
done with much aplomb. NPR's On The Media talked about it this afternoon
as well.

Here's more: White House SPINMEISTERS
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid6919808

Marian~ :-)

Gordon

Oct 16, 2005, 4:48:07 PM10/16/05
Jean B. <jb...@rcn.com> wrote

>Do you have fingertip bandages/covers there? The latter look like
>something the condom manufacturers dreamed up in their spare moments.
>Anyhoo, my fingers are beginning to crack again.... :-(

Aqueous Moisturising cream, and/or Blist-Eze from a good chemist.
The Blist-Eze works on mine.
--
Not Me

Gordon

Oct 16, 2005, 4:42:12 PM10/16/05
Bobbie <onymyumb...@ouch.org.uk> wrote

>pijoe wrote:
>>>
>> Turn on the gas
>> and stick
>> your head inside
>>the lovely
>>warm box.
>
>And you got the nerve to criticise Pinter.....guess it's different when
>your American....

I thought it was a feeble first attempt at free verse.
--
Not Me

Gordon

Oct 16, 2005, 4:45:28 PM10/16/05
Anne Jackson <amyg...@zetnet.co.uk> wrote

>I've never found a system yet that liked the rolling Scottish R's....
>does anyone know of one?

I like your Scottish R's.....

Phonetically speaking.....
--
Not Me

Joan F (MI)

Oct 16, 2005, 5:29:35 PM10/16/05
Glad to see you back, Gordon.

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 6:16:11 PM10/16/05

Well if it isn't the man himself.....givvusa kiss.....
Hello Gordon, nice to see you...

Bobbie:-)

Message has been deleted

Bobbie

Oct 16, 2005, 6:18:33 PM10/16/05

Aktewelly just come here and breath heavy on them Gordon, I just know it
will do the trick....
(but I might try the Blist-Eze, thank you)

Nancy's friend.........

Suze

Oct 16, 2005, 6:40:24 PM10/16/05

"Gordon" wrote...
> Bobbie wrote
>>pijoe wrote:

>>> Turn on the gas
>>> and stick
>>> your head inside
>>>the lovely
>>>warm box.
>>
>>And you got the nerve to criticise Pinter.....guess it's different when
>>your American....
>>
> I thought it was a feeble first attempt at free verse.
> --
> Not Me

Hi Gordon, good to see you! Are you feeling better now? Cold all gone?
Suze

It is loading more messages.