Late night comics

Victoria

Sep 12, 2005, 8:39:53 AM9/12/05
"By the way, if you want to help the victims hit hardest by hurricane
Katrina, Fox news has posted the Web site of the Republican National
Committee." --Bill Maher
/
"Just a quick observation, when people don't want to play the blame
game, they're to blame." --Jon Stewart
/
"Although, to his credit, President Bush did respond quickly and he did
send troops as soon as he found out Louisiana had oil." --Jay Leno
/
"As you know, FEMA stands for 'Fix Everything My Ass.'" --Jay Leno
/
"Today President Bush asked if his visit to the hurricane zone would
count toward the service time he still owes the National Guard." -Jay Leno
/
"Michael Brown, the director of FEMA, was nominated by President Bush in
2003 and plans to start the job any day now. ... Prior to heading FEMA,
Brown spent the 90's as a commissioner -- this is true -- of the
International Arabian Horse Association. I guess he stands out because
most Bush appointees are beholden to Arabian people --Jon Stewart
/
"Big news: President Bush announced a plan to put a man on Mars. It's
the head of FEMA. ... You know the difference between FEMA and Social
Security? You might actually live long enough to get benefits from
Social Security." --Jay Leno

;-D