I'm back!

1 view

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 8:20:56 AM10/26/00
I had a marvellous three weeks with my baby brother <g> who should be
arriving back home in Germany just about now. He was supposed to fly
out on Tuesday evening but our ever so efficient, re-structuring Air
Canada made a "slight" mistake by shuffling their flights and losing
my brother in the process. So he ended up staying an extra day. This
would have been great if we hadn't spent all day Tuesday in emotional
tension, waiting for the sad moment and then had to do it all over
again on Wednesday. So, what's been happening? This is the first time
that I didn't even get a chance to look in on the group once in a
while.

Paul

Di Wall

Oct 26, 2000, 8:49:26 AM10/26/00
Welcome back Paul... you are sounding great!
Lots of nice things are happening but best of all is you are back where you
belong and smiling!
Di....:)

"Paul Goetze" <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Toddy

Oct 26, 2000, 9:14:55 AM10/26/00
You have been missed SO much Paul, Welcome back !!!
How are your nerve endings?? Did you have shingles ??
I hope you are feeling much better now, and I am so thrilled
that you had a good time with your baby brother.....<G>
As for what has been going on, I'd just start from now, and
let it all drift in through your pores LOL
Toddy

D.P.Brown

Oct 26, 2000, 8:51:30 AM10/26/00
Your brother's from Germany? ! Hi Paul, I'll just get out of the way of
the stampede now. You have no right to leave like that, now you'll get
your come-uppance from everybody. You just wait and see.

Peace, Dennis

In article <j38gvsgkr55g1o1sh...@4ax.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Butterkup

Oct 26, 2000, 9:08:59 AM10/26/00

Welcome back, Paul. You have been greatly missed! Glad you had a
wonderful time with your brother.
sue

Kelly Petit

Oct 26, 2000, 9:57:16 AM10/26/00

Paul Goetze <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> a écrit dans le message :
j38gvsgkr55g1o1sh...@4ax.com...
It's great to see you back Paul and to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.
Always sad when our dear ones leave, isn't it. But the joy of being together
overcomes the sadness of departing-:)
Well, it was better that it was this way round and not that they came a day
too late... We did that once!
kelly

Carol Phillips

Oct 26, 2000, 10:10:51 AM10/26/00
Welcome back, Paul. I look forward once again to reading your posts.
Carol

Thuss

Oct 26, 2000, 10:24:38 AM10/26/00

Glad to see you back, Paul. And I do hope that problem you
were having is gone by now. Probably hives.
The group has gotten so big now in the last three weeks that
it is easy to get lost here. But then, that's what it's all about.
thuss

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:20:56 GMT, Paul Goetze
<paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> elucidated with alacrity

--
thuss-Everything in life comes down to one simple formula: 2+2=4

**Dalin**

Oct 26, 2000, 10:39:54 AM10/26/00

Well hello Paulie, well hello Paulie, it's so nice to see you back
where you belong....

Like my singing? <g> Welcome back, you have been missed and I hope
your are feeling better too and can sit at your computer chair for a
good long time. :)

Dalin

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:20:56 GMT, Paul Goetze

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 11:14:21 AM10/26/00
Thanks, Di. Just to show you how important you all are to me: I am
writing to this newsgroup when I don't even have a sermon for Sunday
yet. Help!!!! <g> Paul

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:19:26 +0930, "Di Wall" <diw...@hotmail.com>

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 11:17:23 AM10/26/00
Yep! I am from Germany originally, Dennis. All my family still lives
there. I arrived on this continent in 1956. And I am being
overwhelmed by all the responses already!! <g> I think I will have to
compose a general THANK YOU to all who welcomed me back because I'm
way behind in my work.

Paul

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:51:30 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>

Bette

Oct 26, 2000, 11:35:45 AM10/26/00
>Subject: I'm bac

>From: Paul Goetze

>I had a marvellous three weeks with my baby brother

Glad you took the time to have a great time together. Nice to see you back with
us. Bette
chatsbet

Lorraine Verona

Oct 26, 2000, 4:56:20 PM10/26/00
Welcome back Paul :-)
I am happy to read that you had a great time. My sister also came to visit
and left last Monday. We do get emotional when they have to go......but
like my "big" sister said: "We speak enough on the phone, you come and
visit, we come and visit...stop that or you might have to put up with me for
months" :-) I would have :-(

Lorraine

bj

Oct 26, 2000, 6:56:40 PM10/26/00
Well, it's about time! How can we carry on a decent conversation when
you're galivanting all over Nova Scotia? You did *not* raise your hand
and ask permission, young man.

I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your brother, and I'm really glad
you're back. We missed you.
BJ

bj

Oct 26, 2000, 6:57:35 PM10/26/00
Use an old one. They were probably making grocery lists in their heads when you
were delivering it anyway. They won't notice. <G>
BJ

Arch

Oct 26, 2000, 8:10:03 PM10/26/00
It's great to have you back Paul. Oh, I have a suggestion for your sermon. Just
yell, "REPENT" and then tell them to think about it. Hey, it might work, you
never know! LOL

Arch

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 9:17:27 PM10/26/00
Thanks, Lorraine, and yes we stay in touch as well, that removes some
of the sting. We call one another regularly and send each other the
odd email. We're not very good at either, just goes to show how much
affection we have for each other that we should subject ourselves to
the agony of making conversation, especially over the phone.<g> Wolf
(my brother) is also a regular lurker on this group. I hope to draw
him out into the open one of these days. He speaks excellent English
but is afraid of making a fool of himself.

Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 9:23:36 PM10/26/00
I'm sorry, Ma'am, I will ask permission next time! Actually we didn't
do much galivanting. We made a special trip to New Brunswick to visit
with my older daughter and grandchildren, outside of that we spent our
time either in Halifax (because of Glenda's dialysis) or at home ...
which was exactly what my brother craved. Above anything he wanted
release from the stress caused by his demanding job and loads of
serenity, harmony and peace. I think, I hope, that we managed to
fullfil his needs. And thanks for missing me, BJ.

Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 9:24:12 PM10/26/00

I'd never get away with it, Arch <g>. Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 26, 2000, 9:27:24 PM10/26/00
BJ, when I preach EVERYONE listens!! Yeah, right, don't I wish!! <g>
Your idea has some merit, however. We have a lot of grey heads in our
congregations and if their memories are anything like mine it should
be fairly safe to preach last year's sermon. I'll think about it.

Paul

mj29

Oct 26, 2000, 10:45:39 PM10/26/00

Paul Goetze wrote:

Paul, welcome back. We missed you. It's great you had a chance to have a
good visit with your brother so you're excused for not looking in on us.

mj

JohnR

Oct 26, 2000, 11:37:02 PM10/26/00
So good to see back Paul!

JohnR ;-)

In article <j38gvsgkr55g1o1sh...@4ax.com>,

JohnR

Oct 26, 2000, 11:51:01 PM10/26/00
How about a sermon on "Learning to love your world brothers,the way you
love your family brother" You are truly an authority . Happy thoughts!!

JohnR :-)

> >It's great to have you back Paul. Oh, I have a suggestion for your
sermon. Just
> >yell, "REPENT" and then tell them to think about it. Hey, it might
work, you
> >never know! LOL
> >
> > Arch
>
> I'd never get away with it, Arch <g>. Paul

Yoj

Oct 27, 2000, 1:26:58 AM10/27/00
It's good to see you back, Paul. We have missed you. I'm glad you had a
good visit with your brother, and hope that your shingles or whatever the
problem was has disappeared.

I haven't been around much lately. My mother has been with me for the past
two weeks, and will be here another two weeks. She had cataract surgery
last week, and will have the other eye done next week. In between, she
visited a neurologist about her extremely painful postherpetic neuralgia.
He recommended another doctor who has great success with bee venom therapy,
and she had a treatment yesterday. For about an hour after the treatment,
she was in considerable pain, but since then she has had very little pain,
and most of that wasn't until this evening. She goes back tomorrow for a
follow-up treatment tomorrow.

Joy

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 8:14:11 AM10/27/00

Thanks, mj. It's good to BE back! Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 8:14:29 AM10/27/00
Thanks, John. Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 8:18:01 AM10/27/00
Hi Joy, thanks for the welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your
mother's health problems. Those thorns in the flesh can wear you down.
My problem hasn't disappeared altogether but is at least only
simmering now ... and I don't think it was the shingles. Glenda tells
me you get little blisters with that and I didn't.

Paul

D.P.Brown

Oct 27, 2000, 8:06:36 AM10/27/00
Hey! We have been missing you for two or three weeks and we didn't get
together and compose a general "welcome back". Now, forget about work
and say hello to each of your dear friends so no one will think they've
been overlooked. Now I see why you tried to scare us off when we showed
up here. You just didn't want to have write a bunch of hellos everytime
you get back from your gallavanting. And I was being droll about your
brother coming from Germany. See, I'm a helpless tease and you even
have to respond to me.<G> I lived in Ludwigsburg, about 40K north of
Stuttgart, in 1969. Loved it and hope to return for a visit some day.

Peace, Dennis

In article <ekigvsouoe56m4631...@4ax.com>,

jim_e...@my-deja.com

Oct 27, 2000, 8:14:01 AM10/27/00
In article <j38gvsgkr55g1o1sh...@4ax.com>,
Paul Goetze <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I had a marvellous three weeks with my baby brother <g> who should be
> arriving back home in Germany just about now. He was supposed to fly
> out on Tuesday evening but our ever so efficient, re-structuring Air
> Canada made a "slight" mistake by shuffling their flights and losing
> my brother in the process. So he ended up staying an extra day. This
> would have been great if we hadn't spent all day Tuesday in emotional
> tension, waiting for the sad moment and then had to do it all over
> again on Wednesday. So, what's been happening? This is the first time
> that I didn't even get a chance to look in on the group once in a
> while.
>
> Paul

That was a sort of back-handed "welcome back" I gave you in another
post.. WELCOME BACK PAUL!

Lots of new faces here in the past few weeks.. looks like all the
lurkers have decided to come out of the closet.. er.. well, out of the
cold.. humm, not much better.. ya know what I mean! ;-)

Jim

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 8:24:13 AM10/27/00

Thanks Jim, and I didn't think it was backhanded, I appreciated it!
As to lurkers, do you think they came out because I disappeared?? <g>
A frightening thought. I've only bumped into Knut so far, who are the
others?

Paul

Butterkup

Oct 27, 2000, 9:47:51 AM10/27/00

Paul Goetze wrote:

> BJ, when I preach EVERYONE listens!! Yeah, right, don't I wish!! <g>
> Your idea has some merit, however. We have a lot of grey heads in our
> congregations and if their memories are anything like mine it should
> be fairly safe to preach last year's sermon. I'll think about it.
>
> Paul

Being in my church choir for so many years, I am sure my Rev. Brunnell
repeated his sermons every once in a while. I remember one very clearly
about a tree that became a church pew. Now, surely, after all these
years, if I hadn't heard it twice or more, I sure wouldn't have
remembered it!
sue

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 10:35:16 AM10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:06:36 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>Hey! We have been missing you for two or three weeks and we didn't get
>together and compose a general "welcome back". Now, forget about work
>and say hello to each of your dear friends so no one will think they've
>been overlooked. Now I see why you tried to scare us off when we showed
>up here. You just didn't want to have write a bunch of hellos everytime
>you get back from your gallavanting. And I was being droll about your
>brother coming from Germany. See, I'm a helpless tease and you even
>have to respond to me.<G> I lived in Ludwigsburg, about 40K north of
>Stuttgart, in 1969. Loved it and hope to return for a visit some day.
>
>Peace, Dennis

I was overlooked. :(

Dalin

D.P.Brown

Oct 27, 2000, 11:04:13 AM10/27/00
In article <39fa924b...@news.mindspring.com>,

See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.

Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
car?)

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 11:34:04 AM10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:04:13 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>In article <39fa924b...@news.mindspring.com>,
> **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:06:36 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
>> wrote:>
>>

>> I was overlooked. :(
>>
>> Dalin>
>>

>See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
>DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
>after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.
>
>Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
>car?)

That's it! I *think* my car is a mini SUV and we all know how Paul
hates those! I bet I'm on his shun list now! <vbg> It's just a
little baby SUV Paul, honest!

Dalin

D.P.Brown

Oct 27, 2000, 11:58:31 AM10/27/00
In article <39fd9fec...@news.mindspring.com>,

**Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
> >car?)
> >
> That's it! I *think* my car is a mini SUV and we all know how Paul
> hates those! I bet I'm on his shun list now! <vbg> It's just a
> little baby SUV Paul, honest!
>
> Dalin

Hee hee hee.

dpb

jim_e...@my-deja.com

Oct 27, 2000, 12:09:28 PM10/27/00

> >That was a sort of back-handed "welcome back" I gave you in another
> >post.. WELCOME BACK PAUL!
> >
> >Lots of new faces here in the past few weeks.. looks like all the
> >lurkers have decided to come out of the closet.. er.. well, out of
the
> >cold.. humm, not much better.. ya know what I mean! ;-)
> >
> > Jim
>
> Thanks Jim, and I didn't think it was backhanded, I appreciated it!
> As to lurkers, do you think they came out because I disappeared?? <g>
> A frightening thought. I've only bumped into Knut so far, who are the
> others?
>
> Paul

Well, I'll be... I think they have all gone back to lurking! (just
kidding - I hope).

NormaSG

Oct 27, 2000, 2:02:35 PM10/27/00

I clearly remember the *one* from our church in Vermont.
"Don't park on the roadside. Leave the parking lot by the south
entrance. Don't blow your horns. The pews are short but if you move over a
little you can fit more in. We will have a special collection this morning".
Norma<--knowing the sermons in Nova Scotia would be a little more inspiring

Win Barnard

Oct 26, 2000, 7:42:39 PM10/26/00
It's good to see you back Paul.
Jump back in and join us in the pool.

Win

> Thanks, Di. Just to show you how important you all are to me: I am
> writing to this newsgroup when I don't even have a sermon for Sunday
> yet. Help!!!! <g> Paul

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:19:26 +0930, "Di Wall" <diw...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> >Welcome back Paul... you are sounding great!
> >Lots of nice things are happening but best of all is you are back where you
> >belong and smiling!
> >Di....:)

Bobbie.

Oct 27, 2000, 4:07:53 PM10/27/00
WE have all been very, very wicked Paul.....sorry but there you have
it...When the cats away ...and all that....
WE missed you very much.....
Welcome home!!!
Bobbie:-)

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 5:39:44 PM10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:34:04 GMT, **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:04:13 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <39fa924b...@news.mindspring.com>,
>> **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:06:36 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
>>> wrote:>
>>>

>>> I was overlooked. :(
>>>
>>> Dalin>
>>>

>>See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
>>DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
>>after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.
>>
>>Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
>>car?)
>>
>That's it! I *think* my car is a mini SUV and we all know how Paul
>hates those! I bet I'm on his shun list now! <vbg> It's just a
>little baby SUV Paul, honest!
>
>Dalin

Dalin, the question is: Does it have tinted windows??? So no one can
see who's in the car? So no one can see the traffic ahead? <g> That
is the question ... our friendship hinges on your answer!! And sorry
if I didn't thank you personally for welcoming me back. I'm a no good
lout!

Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 5:42:12 PM10/27/00
wrote:

>In article <39fa924b...@news.mindspring.com>,

> **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:06:36 GMT, D.P.Brown <dplu...@my-deja.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> I was overlooked. :(
>>
>> Dalin
>> >

>See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
>DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
>after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.
>
>Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
>car?)

Dennis, there is a word for people like you !!!! Now I'm in trouble
with everyone I didn't reply to ... and I love them ... and you ruined
everything totally, like!! <vbg>
Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 5:44:16 PM10/27/00

Well, I tell you Norma I'd feel I was in Heaven if there was one
single Sunday when I could say: Move over folks so we can fit more
in! <sigh>

Paul

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 5:44:54 PM10/27/00
Thanks, Bobbie. I have miss all of you too!!!

Paul

maggie

Oct 27, 2000, 6:01:55 PM10/27/00
Welcome home Paul.
maggie

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 6:37:42 PM10/27/00
Thanks, Maggie. It's good to be back!! Paul

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:01:55 -0500, maggie <sam...@bigfoot.com>

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 7:32:30 PM10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:39:44 GMT, Paul Goetze
<paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>>See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
>>>DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
>>>after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.
>>>
>>>Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
>>>car?)
>>>
>>That's it! I *think* my car is a mini SUV and we all know how Paul
>>hates those! I bet I'm on his shun list now! <vbg> It's just a
>>little baby SUV Paul, honest!
>>
>>Dalin
>
>Dalin, the question is: Does it have tinted windows??? So no one can
>see who's in the car? So no one can see the traffic ahead? <g> That
>is the question ... our friendship hinges on your answer!! And sorry
>if I didn't thank you personally for welcoming me back. I'm a no good
>lout!
>
>Paul

Paul,I don't know! I don't get it until Sat. I looked at so many
cars, I can't remember! I don't think they are tinted. But Paul, it
is a SHORT car! Lots of SUV's aren't that big, I really think it is
the vans that you don't like. I really think mine is a station wagon.

Yes, you are a lout! <vbg> Never thought I would be calling a
minister of the gospel a lout, boy it feels good! Lout, lout, LOUT!!!

Phew! I haven't been struck down yet!

I'm gonna do something else BAD, and try and send an attachment of a
pic of last year's model. I have a little extra trim on mine.

If I get in trouble for sending a binary, it's YOUR fault, cause I
just want to show you not all itty bitty SUVs are bad. :)

Anonymous

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 7:42:18 PM10/27/00
<paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>>See!!? SEE!!?? I told you this would happen. You're gonna be up for
>>>DAYS now making this right, Paul. Well, you should be well rested,
>>>after three weeks of company.<g> I'll let you get back to your writing.
>>>
>>>Peace, Dennis(call 911, Dalin was overlooked)(don't you have a new
>>>car?)
>>>
>>That's it! I *think* my car is a mini SUV and we all know how Paul
>>hates those! I bet I'm on his shun list now! <vbg> It's just a
>>little baby SUV Paul, honest!
>>
>>Dalin
>
>Dalin, the question is: Does it have tinted windows??? So no one can
>see who's in the car? So no one can see the traffic ahead? <g> That
>is the question ... our friendship hinges on your answer!! And sorry
>if I didn't thank you personally for welcoming me back. I'm a no good
>lout!
>
>Paul

How should I know? <g> I don't have it yet and I looked at so many
cars I can't remember! Gee, Paul, all I know is it is short, and
white! LOL!

I think it is vans you don't like, not SUVs. Lots of SUVs are small.
But yes, you are a lout! Lout, lout, LOUT!

I never called a minister of the gospel a lout before. It feels good!
And phew! I haven't been struck down! See? God is on my side, so
you better be nice to me! <vbg>

Anonymous <just in case>

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 7:50:18 PM10/27/00
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:32:30 GMT, **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Hi Anonymous, what happened to the binary?? Has its mysterious
disappearance anything to do with your abusive language or did my
server reject it? Or was it something you forgot to do? <LOL>

Paul

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 7:58:05 PM10/27/00

It wouldn't let me, but I didn't know it until after the msg. was sent
anyway! I used to be able to send them, someone doesn't like me after
all!

What abusive language? <g> See? Now you are ruining my reputation!

Anonymous <pouting>

Butterkup

Oct 27, 2000, 7:46:59 PM10/27/00

**Dalin** wrote:

> I'm gonna do something else BAD, and try and send an attachment of a
> pic of last year's model. I have a little extra trim on mine.
>
> If I get in trouble for sending a binary, it's YOUR fault, cause I
> just want to show you not all itty bitty SUVs are bad. :)
>
> Anonymous

Well, dang, Anonymous! Where is it?
sue

**Dalin**

Oct 27, 2000, 8:05:20 PM10/27/00

Would you believe I got a msg. saying I could not post a binary in a
non-binary group? Didn't we used to be able to sometimes? Paul put a
hex on me!!!

Anon.

D.P.Brown

Oct 27, 2000, 7:56:10 PM10/27/00
In article <kjtjvso4qkdefs8o0...@4ax.com>,
Paul Goetze <paul....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Dennis, there is a word for people like you !!!! Now I'm in trouble
> with everyone I didn't reply to ... and I love them ... and you ruined
> everything totally, like!! <vbg>
> Paul

LOL! Love you too.

Peace, Dennis

Paul Goetze

Oct 27, 2000, 8:18:57 PM10/27/00
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:05:20 GMT, **Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Ahem, "hex" comes from the German word "Hexe" (Witch). They're in the
other camp, I believe. <g>

Paul

Butterkup

Oct 27, 2000, 11:03:57 PM10/27/00

Strange, many of us have done it! I have! Is this something new to
Usenet?
sue

Kelly Petit

Oct 28, 2000, 3:00:44 AM10/28/00

Butterkup <k...@ewol.com> a écrit dans le message :
39FA13F3...@ewol.com...
I got it when I opened the post, but I didn't opne the attachment!
kelly

Beth

Oct 28, 2000, 1:32:02 PM10/28/00
I didn't get the attachment and missed what kind of car it was. Somebody
fill me in. I have to shop for a car this year and it is more of an ordeal
than pleasure for me, so I am curious about Dalin's choice.
Beth
"Kelly Petit" <kelly...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

Jim Everman

Oct 28, 2000, 2:46:07 PM10/28/00
> > Would you believe I got a msg. saying I could not post a binary in a
> > non-binary group? Didn't we used to be able to sometimes? Paul put a
> > hex on me!!!
> >
> > Anon.
>
> Strange, many of us have done it! I have! Is this something new to
> Usenet?
> sue

It's always been "bad form", poor netiquette, whatever, to post
binaries to a non-binary group (what af-pf is). It just looks
like someone has figured out a way to enforce it.
Jim

**Dalin**

Oct 28, 2000, 5:51:59 PM10/28/00
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:32:02 -0700, "Beth" <beth...@gateway.net>
wrote:

>I didn't get the attachment and missed what kind of car it was. Somebody
>fill me in. I have to shop for a car this year and it is more of an ordeal
>than pleasure for me, so I am curious about Dalin's choice.
>Beth

Beth, if you to to www.subaru.com and click on the Forester you can
read all about it, including an independent review of it which is
fantastic.

I got the car today, it is truly wonderful. Big cargo space for a
relatively small car, all wheel drive, very smooth ride, very quiet
engine, lots of power. Good gas mileage. Think I should get a job as
a Subaru salesman? <g>

Dalin

**Dalin**

Oct 28, 2000, 5:53:38 PM10/28/00
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:46:07 -0500, Jim Everman <eve...@anet-stl.com>
wrote:

I know, I know, but we used to do it once in a great while on afpf,
remember? I think the first pic I ever saw of Janie, dancing with
David was posted on afpf.

Dalin

**Dalin**

Oct 28, 2000, 5:57:14 PM10/28/00

How did you do that? I got a message that said it could not be sent
when I tried. :(

Dalin

Butterkup

Oct 28, 2000, 7:43:50 PM10/28/00

Yea, I know, Jim! But, I have never been one to follow rules! <G>
sue

Jim Everman

Oct 28, 2000, 8:06:15 PM10/28/00
> Yea, I know, Jim! But, I have never been one to follow rules! <G>
> sue

Well, I am just so glad that *I* never break the rules.

piratesmile.gif

Butterkup

Oct 28, 2000, 8:29:54 PM10/28/00

> [Image]

nawnie, nawnie! LOL

**Dalin**

Oct 28, 2000, 8:32:50 PM10/28/00
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:06:15 -0500, Jim Everman <eve...@anet-stl.com>
wrote:

What did you write? There is nothing here! LOL!

Dalin

Butterkup

Oct 28, 2000, 11:07:24 PM10/28/00

LOL, Jim wrote:
Well, I am just so glad that *I* never break the rules.

And then he sent a small picture! So, I guess if you didn't see it, not
only can you not sent pictures, you can't see them either.
sue

Kelly Petit

Oct 29, 2000, 2:26:41 AM10/29/00

**Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message :
39fb49e4...@news.mindspring.com...

> Beth, if you to to www.subaru.com and click on the Forester you can
> read all about it, including an independent review of it which is
> fantastic.
>
> I got the car today, it is truly wonderful. Big cargo space for a
> relatively small car, all wheel drive, very smooth ride, very quiet
> engine, lots of power. Good gas mileage. Think I should get a job as
> a Subaru salesman? <g>
>
> Dalin
Congratulations, Dalin-:) Now will it have to compete with the Beast for
room in your garage??
kelly

Kelly Petit

Oct 29, 2000, 2:42:40 AM10/29/00

**Dalin** <lj...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message :
39ff4b85...@news.mindspring.com...
I don't think it was your post, Dalin. I must have got something wrong here.
But I definitely opened a post with an attachment the other day, I quickly
closed it as I'm terrified of attchments <g>
kelly

Kelly Petit

Oct 29, 2000, 2:43:44 AM10/29/00
There you see, it IS possible-:)
Loved that pirate, reminds me of one of my ....
kelly
Jim Everman <eve...@anet-stl.com> a écrit dans le message :
39FB69F6...@anet-stl.com...

> > Yea, I know, Jim! But, I have never been one to follow rules! <G>
> > sue
>
> Well, I am just so glad that *I* never break the rules.

----

Bobbie.

Oct 29, 2000, 11:49:30 AM10/29/00
I got that Jim.....How did you do it....Cute little smiley....
Bobbie:-)