Vagina Dentata

Carsten Agger

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
How should women react against their rapist, if they are raped?

A radical proposal is given by the Danish feminist group Vagina Dentata
and is referred at

http://www.faklen.dk/en/the_torch/vd.shtml

But such (or other) stances - radical or fervent or not - are, of course,
abstract
until the need materializes, and the person who actually thought herself
most
opposed to any kind of vigilantism may be possessed by rage and by herself
a gun - while the most rabid apologist for violent revenge may find herself
forgiving or does not crave revenge when the situation arises. The right
action
may not IMHO be found in abstract moralism but lies within each human heart.

best regards

Carsten Agger

--
The Torch Magazine:
http://www.faklen.dk/en/

ANDRAS

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
In article <3841D03E...@zeta.org.au>, al...@zeta.org.au broadcasted
a bitstream which decodes to...

> Carsten Agger wrote:
> >
> > How should women react against
> > their rapist, if they are raped?
>
> How should men react against their accuser, if they are falsely accused?

"What do you do with witches?!"
"Buuuurn! Buuuurn!"

Andras
----
"Truth does not penetrate the preoccupied mind" - Ch. Darwin

Aldis Ozols

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Carsten Agger wrote:

> How should women react against
> their rapist, if they are raped?

How should men react against their accuser, if they are falsely accused?

--
How to Lobby Politicians
http://www.zeta.org.au/~aldis/lobby.html

"Reality is whatever doesn't go away when you stop believing in it."
-- Philip K Dick

geminiwalker

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Apologize for their ignorance and ask what they can do to help.

...geminiwalker

--
To learn more about me, go to
http://home.earthlink.net/~chuard

ANDRAS

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
In article <3862BEF2...@earthlink.net>, chu...@earthlink.net
broadcasted a bitstream which decodes to...
> Aldis Ozols wrote:
> >
> > Carsten Agger wrote:
> > >
> > > How should women react against
> > > their rapist, if they are raped?
> >
> > How should men react against their accuser, if they are falsely accused?
> >
> > --
> > How to Lobby Politicians
> > http://www.zeta.org.au/~aldis/lobby.html
> >
> > "Reality is whatever doesn't go away when you stop believing in it."
> > -- Philip K Dick
>
> Apologize for their ignorance and ask what they can do to help.

Ignorance of what? Psychopathology? ;-)

...geminiwalker

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00

Whatever.

ANDRAS

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
In article <387E4793...@earthlink.net>, chu...@earthlink.net
broadcasted a bitstream which decodes to...
> ANDRAS wrote:
> >
> > In article <3862BEF2...@earthlink.net>, chu...@earthlink.net
> > broadcasted a bitstream which decodes to...

> > > Apologize for their ignorance and ask what they can do to help.
> >
> > Ignorance of what? Psychopathology? ;-)
> >
> > Andras
> > ----
> > "Truth does not penetrate the preoccupied mind" - Ch. Darwin
>
> Whatever.

Hey, a radical feminist ought to show more spunk... ;-)

...geminiwalker

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00

Perhaps. But I don't feed trolls. It doesn't matter what they were
ignorant of. If a man is genuinely concerned about what he is being
accused of, the most sensitive response would be to say something like,
"I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you. I honestly had no idea
what I was doing. If you want me to leave you alone, I have no problem
with that. If you really believe that what happened was beyond your
control, believe me, it will never happen again. If you want to press
charges, so be it. There is nothing I can do to stop you. I just want
you to know that I had no intention of hurting you, and it will never
happen again."

ANDRAS

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
In article <387FAA48...@earthlink.net>, chu...@earthlink.net

Sounds like something the show trial victims used to say in Communist
countries when they 'admitted' to "crimes against the working class".
They still got shot in the nape (or hanged, depending on the place).

Aldis Ozols

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
"...geminiwalker" wrote:

> If a man is genuinely concerned about what he is being
> accused of, the most sensitive response would be to say something like,
> "I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you. I honestly had no idea
> what I was doing. If you want me to leave you alone, I have no problem
> with that. If you really believe that what happened was beyond your
> control, believe me, it will never happen again. If you want to press
> charges, so be it. There is nothing I can do to stop you. I just want
> you to know that I had no intention of hurting you, and it will never
> happen again."

Would you say the same thing to a woman -- that if she is accused of a
serious crime of which she is innocent, she should apologise to the
accuser?

That's claptrap. The false accuser commits a crime equal to the subject
of the accusation. Nobody should apologise to criminals for being the
victim of a criminal act.

KEN

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00

chu...@earthlink.net wrote:
> ANDRAS wrote:
> >
> > In article <387E4793...@earthlink.net>, chu...@earthlink.net
> > broadcasted a bitstream which decodes to...

chu...@earthlink.net

> > > Whatever.
> >
> > Hey, a radical feminist ought to show more spunk... ;-)
> >
> > Andras
> > ----
> > "Truth does not penetrate the preoccupied mind" - Ch. Darwin
>
> Perhaps. But I don't feed trolls. It doesn't matter what they were
> ignorant of. If a man is genuinely concerned about what he is being

> accused of, the most sensitive response would be to say something
like,
> "I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you. I honestly had no
idea
> what I was doing. If you want me to leave you alone, I have no
problem
> with that. If you really believe that what happened was beyond your
> control, believe me, it will never happen again. If you want to press
> charges, so be it. There is nothing I can do to stop you. I just
want
> you to know that I had no intention of hurting you, and it will never
> happen again."
>
> ...geminiwalker

HEY NOW often HE is in jail when he realizes he has been wrongfully
accused. Often is is because she regretted it or he was set up by
vandicaive women. He is then only to say I am sorry? MEN have DIED
because women accursed them KNOWING it was NOT rape. A man in Arkansa
lost his testicles and it was PROVEN he did not rape the woman who
said he did rape her. He should tell her HE is sorry? He spent 20
years in prison and HE should be sorry?
Women have castrated their husbands because she THOUGHT he was not
faithful to her and most have not even spent a day in jail for it...
but I guess the man should be sorry that his wife "thoguth" the girl he
helped was his lover? What should happen to these women? Perhaps if
the punishment really did fit the crime, since HE could no longer enjoy
sex soemthing should be done to her to make sure SHE never enjoys sex
again too!

> --
> To learn more about me, go to
> http://home.earthlink.net/~chuard

--
ALL WE ARE ASKING IS FOR FAIR AND EQUAL TREATMENT FOR ALL
WITHOUT THE FEMINST MOVEMENT'S DOUBLE STANDARDS THEY WOULD NOT EXIST!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Daria Salts

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00

> HEY NOW often HE is in jail when he realizes he has been wrongfully
> accused. Often is is because she regretted it or he was set up by
> vandicaive women.

"Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels
violated." -- Catherine MacKinnon "A Rally Against Rape" Feminism
Unmodified from

1) http://www.vix.com/pub/men/bash/quotes.html

> He is then only to say I am sorry?

Not only, but also suffer the consequences of what he has done!

> MEN have DIED because women accursed them KNOWING it was NOT rape.

You know anyone, who lives forever?

> A man in Arkansa lost his testicles and it was PROVEN he did
> not rape the woman who said he did rape her. He should tell her HE is
> sorry? He spent 20 years in prison and HE should be sorry?

How often does it happen?

> Women have castrated their husbands because she THOUGHT he was not
> faithful to her and most have not even spent a day in jail for it...
> but I guess the man should be sorry that his wife "thoguth" the girl
> he helped was his lover? What should happen to these women?

It's up to our court system to decide.

KEN

Jan 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/20/00
In article <862knv$pfk$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Daria Salts <daria...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > HEY NOW often HE is in jail when he realizes he has been wrongfully
> > accused. Often is is because she regretted it or he was set up by
> > vandicaive women.
>
> "Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels
> violated." -- Catherine MacKinnon "A Rally Against Rape" Feminism
> Unmodified from

And what if is it a MAN that that feels violated? And I see you have
gone back to Daria JOHN!

> 1) http://www.vix.com/pub/men/bash/quotes.html
>
> > He is then only to say I am sorry?
>
> Not only, but also suffer the consequences of what he has done!

Will SHE suffer the consequences of false charges? I doubt it very
much! Yet this is worst then the rape that was "suppose" to have
occured in the first place.

> > MEN have DIED because women accursed them KNOWING it was NOT rape.
>
> You know anyone, who lives forever?

Oh that justifies it does it not? By the same token, it will allow
murder too since no no lives forever!

> > A man in Arkansa lost his testicles and it was PROVEN he did
> > not rape the woman who said he did rape her. He should tell her HE
is
> > sorry? He spent 20 years in prison and HE should be sorry?
>
> How often does it happen?

ONCE my dear is ONCE too many ONE time mind you! Or can you not
understand that?

> > Women have castrated their husbands because she THOUGHT he was not
> > faithful to her and most have not even spent a day in jail for it...
> > but I guess the man should be sorry that his wife "thoguth" the girl
> > he helped was his lover? What should happen to these women?
>
> It's up to our court system to decide.

Easy for you to say as you know the courts side with the female most
of the time. I can not understand which gender YOU are since you go
by several.

--

ALL WE ARE ASKING IS FOR FAIR AND EQUAL TREATMENT FOR ALL
WITHOUT THE FEMINST MOVEMENT'S DOUBLE STANDARDS THEY WOULD NOT EXIST!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

...geminiwalker

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Aldis Ozols wrote:

> "...geminiwalker" wrote:
> >
> > If a man is genuinely concerned about what he is being
> > accused of, the most sensitive response would be to say something like,
> > "I'm sorry if I've done anything to offend you. I honestly had no idea
> > what I was doing. If you want me to leave you alone, I have no problem
> > with that. If you really believe that what happened was beyond your
> > control, believe me, it will never happen again. If you want to press
> > charges, so be it. There is nothing I can do to stop you. I just want
> > you to know that I had no intention of hurting you, and it will never
> > happen again."
>
> Would you say the same thing to a woman -- that if she is accused of a
> serious crime of which she is innocent, she should apologise to the
> accuser?
>
> That's claptrap. The false accuser commits a crime equal to the subject
> of the accusation. Nobody should apologise to criminals for being the
> victim of a criminal act.
>
> --
> How to Lobby Politicians
> http://www.zeta.org.au/~aldis/lobby.html
>
> "Reality is whatever doesn't go away when you stop believing in it."
> -- Philip K Dick

As I said before. Whatever.

...geminiwalker

KEN

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
In article <388AD7D7...@earthlink.net>,

Why don't you answer the man's question?