"Pash Touch" shawls

AvonPlace

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

I saw some "Pash Touch" shawls while walking by the display in the mall. I
didn't stop to look at them closely - they were about $49.99. Does anyone know
if these contain any pashmina, or they are just a "lookalike"? Thanks...

cache_miss

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
These are probably acrylic or rayon/acrylic shawls that feel pretty
soft and are just a bit sheerer and thinner than pashmina/silk shawls.
$50 is a lot to pay for one, though--you can find these
"pashmina-style shawls" for $15 to $30. I got one for $20 and
decorated each end with a splash of beads in a random stardust
pattern. A shawl isn't practical for me to wear except on special
nights out, so this was a great cheap alternative (and no one can tell
from afar--in fact, the beads make mine unique and seemingly a quite
expensive).

Christina

Cathy in WV

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
I found one at K-Mart for $12. A pale blue color, very pretty. But don't
even attempt to wash this in the machine. Hand wash it only. I realized
just how delicate it was when I went against the directions and washed it in
the machine on the gentle cycle w/ Woolite. It tore holes in it. I took it
back and exchanged it. I really like it, but you get what you pay for.

--
Cathy in WV

"Well, today was a waste of good makeup."
cache_miss <cache...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

jmlo...@my-deja.com

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Hi... don't know if you're still looking to buy pashminas, but the best
place online is Sunrise Pashmina. I bought two a couple of months ago
(periwinkle 100% pashmina full size: $125, lavender 70/30 pashmina silk
$90, shipping only $5 for BOTH!), and there was a bit of a wait for the
periwinkle, but since then they've obviously built up a bigger
inventory. Two days ago I ordered a melon 100% for Mother's Day and
they gave me a 10% reorder discount ... I didn't even have to ask!!!
And they overnight-expressed it at cost ($15.75). They have absolutely
awesome service.

In article <20000414191942...@ng-fs1.aol.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

sk wilson

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Hi there
I have bought their pashminas before and you can get a 5% off the initial
order discount using the code from the article on Privilege Magazine on
Sunrise Pashmina. Check out fashion section, and the code is at the bottom
of the page
REALLY great selection, service and they were VERY helpful.
I would love to get a funky color now...... lavender or pink or turquoise
;-))
Stevie
http://www.kickbuttprod.com

jmlo...@my-deja.com

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
Forgot to give the URL:
www.sunrise-pashmina.com

In article <8f216k$g3q$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Dave

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
This newsgroup is for discussions, not for you to advertise your products
and in such a cheesy manor, obviously you are a really classy, trustworthy
retailer!!!
I really don't thinks so!