Long Island CDer looking for other CDers

1 view

Chris Binsack

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Hi, my name is Chrissy and I'm still a closet CDer. But I'm looking for
other L.I.(Suffolk Co) CDers to help me come out of the closet, give my
makeup, clothing tips, be friends. I want to go out dressed up so bad.
Please help me.

Joann...@hotmail.com

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

In article <6ht72r$d...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,
Hi Chrissy!

Depending on how far out you are in Suffolk, and whether you get into NYC,
you might consider taking a look at CDI on a Wednesday evening - that's open
house, and the meeting place isn't far from Penn Station, so it may be "just"
an LIRR trip away.

For makeup and clothing tips, you've got electronic company from all over the
world here (and you might hang a bit in alt.fashion, too).

I know how you feel, dear. Keep in touch!

Hugs!

Joann