Lisa the Vegetarian

Bob O'Brien

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <1996111801...@prv-ri2-08.ix.netcom.com>,
Daniel Hillman <dc...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Andrius Schmid <Fl...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>

>> |\ |\ /| /|
>> | \ | \ / | / |
>> | \_______ | \______/ | _______/ |
>> | | | | | |
>> | _______| | ______ | |_______ |
>> | |_______ | \ / | _______| |
>> | _______| | \ / | |_______ |
>> | |________ \ \/ / ________| |
>> \ \ \____/ / /
>> \ ___ \ / ___ /
>> |\ \ \||---____\ /____---||/ / /|
>> | \ \ \||||||/ \/ \||||||/ / / |
>> | \ \ \|||/ \|||/ / / |
>> | \ \ \/ \/ / / |
>> | \ \ / / |
>> |___ \ \ / / ___|
>> ----____\ \/ /____----
>

>What the hell is *this*, the crown air freshener in the window of your
>car?

My guess is it's a scale representation of his girlfriend's
Dalkon Shield[tm]. I hope it's scaled _up_ rather than _down_.

Of course, it could be a map, in which case it needs
a bit'o the traditional usenet assistance:

|\ |\ /| /|
| \ | \ / | / |
| \_______ | \______/ | _______/ |
| | | | | |
| _______| | ______ | |_______ |
| |_______ | \ / | _______| |
| _______| | \ / | |_______ |
| |________ \ \/ / ________| |
\ \ \____/ / /
\ ___ \ / ___ /
|\ \ \||---____\ /____---||/ / /|
| \ \ \||||||/ \/ \||||||/ / / |
| \ \ \|||/ \|||/ / / |
| \ \ \/ \/ / / |
| \ \ / / |
---> | \ \ / / |
| |___ \ \ / / ___|
Perth ----____\ \/ /____----

Bob O`Bob

Andrius Schmid

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96
to Bob O'Brien

Ah... Perth! I've been waiting till alt.fan.warlord got ahold of this.
Well, attack away! I'll be eagerly awaiting the foolishness.

--
--Andrius Schmid |

--> Fl...@worldnet.att.net <--

|\ |\ /| /|
| \ | \ / | / |
| \_______ | \______/ | _______/ |
| | | | | |
| _______| | ______ | |_______ |
| |_______ | \ / | _______| |
| _______| | \ / | |_______ |
| |________ \ \/ / ________| |
\ \ \____/ / /
\ ___ \ / ___ /
|\ \ \||---____\ /____---||/ / /|
| \ \ \||||||/ \/ \||||||/ / / |
| \ \ \|||/ \|||/ / / |
| \ \ \/ \/ / / |
| \ \ / / |
| \ \ / / |
|___ \ \ / / ___|
----____\ \/ /____----

This signature does not come //
out well on every system. //
LMK if it's jarbled. //

Bob O'Brien

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <329038...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,

I am not now, nor have I ever been, representative of AFW.
I just guessed that the nice folks there might find you crunchy.

Someone mentioned that this thing looks like something that might
have been inspired by "VR Troopers" - which they explained was
a cheap knock-off of "Mighty Morphing Power Rangers" - whatever
*that* might be.

Bob O`Bob

David Gilbert

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

Decepticon. It's worse than meets the eye.
--
David Gilbert gil...@vnet.net,http://users.vnet.net/gilbert
"Knowledge is power" -Schoolhouse Rock

Douglas G. Henke

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <3290D7...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> Andrius Schmid
<Fl...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> flopped weakly about on the deck,
weakly moaning something like:
> Filthy McNasty wrote:
> [something which could have been made less subtle only were it to have
> "THIS IS A TROLL" sprinkled liberally throughout]
> The only obvious that I have seen is that you are a moralless bigot.
> You've graduated to ethnic insults? Wow, I bet you feel such pride now.

Jesus H. View-the-son-of-Ghod-with-netscape-for-best-results Christ.

One post, one newbie. What's your secret, Vinnie? I mean, this one didn't
just take your bait. It didn't even just leap out of the water onto the
deck of your ObBoat. This fish did the metaphorical equivalent of wrapping
itself up and Fed-ex'ing itself to your door.

> [an enormous picture of what might be either a hockey mask that didn't
> make it past quality control, or an extensive diarrhea stain]

Andrius, if that is your real name, what the *fuck* are you trying to
prove with that? Kibo himself would shove his head in a trash compactor at
the mere suggestion of posting a signature so egregiously useless.

> This signature does not come out well on every system.

You're absolutely right. On every system, you're signature does not come
out well. On a few lucky ones, I see random crap, which is orders of
magnitude more appetizing than the carefully-constructed crap you apparently
intend for me to see.

Imagine, if you will, the Hoover dam. Further imagine that liquid behind it
is not water, but rather unprocessed sewage from a metropolis whose denizens
subsist entirely on a diet of Guiness, cheap curry and harsh laxatives.

Now, suppose there was a hole at the base of the dam, such that an endless
torrent of stinking shit would gush forth with sufficient force to shred
concrete and steel like a sneeze shreds a cheap snotrag.

Imagine that this hole were roughly the size and shape of a computer screen.
Imagine you were seated a couple of feet away, facing the hole. If you
have a sufficiently vivid imagination, you now have a pretty good idea of
what we experience when we see your signature.

Why do I have a nagging feeling that the way I am reading your statement is
not the way you meant for it to be read?

> LMK if it's jarbled.

Lose my kookies[sic]? Lengthen my killfile? Locate my kerosene?

Done, done and done.

- -
Headers are deliberately broken to foil email spammers. If you want to mail
a reply, my address is henke at phoenix dot net. Keep a civil tongue and
your humility at all times, or get the fuck off my net.

Andrius Schmid

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96
to Douglas G. Henke

I don't mind your comments, because I frankly don't care (although for
your sake I did not include my .sig). However, don't bad mouth me
wihtout reading the entire thread. The Lisa the Vegetarian thread was
an argument on alt.peeve and alt.tv.simpsons about vegetarianism. Some
people on both sides (such as myself) were supporting their beliefs in
response to each other, and were listening to eah others Points of view
very well. However, there are many people, the majority of whom are on
the omnivore side of the argument, who are insulting their opponents
with various remarks. My comment was in response to someone who began
calling a someone else an Jew bitch. I felt this was entirely uncalled
for. This should not have gone to a.f.w., but it did, simply because my
.sig was brought into question (I even encouraged it coming here). I am
not a newbie, because I do not post on your group at all. BTW, I always
keep a civil tongue, and am one of the few who did not involve himself
in this argument for the mere purpose of insulting those different from
himself. Criticize my .sig all you want, I don't mind that. But if you
have a problem with something I posted, maybe should have seen the whole
article first. My comment was not re: my .sig, but rather regarding an
unrelated issue of bigotry and racial insults directed towards one of my
colleagues. Please understand the difference.

--
--Andrius Schmid |

--> Fl...@worldnet.att.net <--

(.sig snipped just for you)