No-Not A Jos .sig!!!!!

Cousin It

Oct 24, 1991, 3:41:44 PM10/24/91

From Alt.fan.monty-python, and the "great .sig creater" Jos
Jos aka Not Able To Stand Up Straight

| Ahem, ahem ... I'm now going to explain about my .sig, which is mine! My |
| .sig, which is completely mine, and mine alone, belongs to me. And to |
| no one else! Here comes my theorem about my .sig, which is mine ... |
| Ahem ... My theorem, about my .sig, which is mine, is: |
| |
+-----------------------BEAUTIFUL .SIG THEOREM-----------------------------+
| |
| My .sig, starts thin at the back, it grows bigger in the middle and |
| ends up thin again at the frontside of the .sig. |
| |
| |
| This was my theorem of my .sig, which is mine! |
| _ |
| _----// |
| / _ O \ |
| ______------___ / / \ | |
| / \ / / |_| |
| / \ / / |
| ____ _/ \--_/ | |
| \__ \ _/ / ^ |
| \ \-_____/ / | |
| \ \ | / | |
| \---_____/ |___________\ |_____/ | |
| / | | | / \ \ | |
| ^ | / / ^ | | \ | | |
| | \ |_ | | \ \ \ \ | |
| | \____\_\ | \_\ \_\ | |
| | | | |
| | Thin Here | | Bigger Here | | And Thin Again! | |
| |

Well, It's large, doesn't say a name anywhere!!!!, and has a big
dinosaur.

Cousin It | "To build or destroy, | These are
c...@chaos.cs.brandeis.edu | only you decide which joy" | My opinions
st90...@pip.cc.brandeis.edu | -Last Crack "Energy Mind" | only.