U2

1 view

Hugh JE Davies

Sep 1, 1993, 4:40:41 AM9/1/93
Boring, pretentious, arrogant, self important, balding, irrelevant bunch of fat
middle-aged strummers.

What the f*ck do they need a Newsgroup for?.....

Regards,

Hugh.
Huge...@rx.xerox.com Rank Xerox Technical Centre, WGC, UK.
I don't speak for Xerox, nor they for me.
The road to Paradise is through Intercourse.

Simonie Hodges

Sep 1, 1993, 1:48:06 PM9/1/93
In article <1993Sep1.0...@spectrum.xerox.com> hda...@rx.xerox.com writes:
>Boring, pretentious, arrogant, self important, balding, irrelevant bunch of fat
>middle-aged strummers.
>
>What the f*ck do they need a Newsgroup for?.....
>
>Regards,
>
>Hugh.

Oh, right. Like Saved By the Bell deserves a newgroup (yes, one exists) and
U2 doesn't.
Feminism is the radical idea that women are people.

Simonie Justine Hodges