You know you're really obsessed with U2 when......

Canadanne aka Anne Stacey

Oct 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/15/00
It takes you 3 attempts to read the label of a Muller Light yoghurt pot because
you read it first as "Mullet" and then "Mullen"!! I kid thee not....!!

- Annie Vox ;o)

Derek

Oct 15, 2000, 7:39:05 PM10/15/00
FRUITCAKE!!! :o)

Derek.

"Canadanne aka Anne Stacey" <cana...@aol.com> wrote in message

#MOFO#

Oct 15, 2000, 11:46:35 PM10/15/00

> It takes you 3 attempts to read the label of a Muller Light yoghurt pot
because
> you read it first as "Mullet" and then "Mullen"!! I kid thee not....!!
>
> - Annie Vox ;o)

That is just like me today when I was writing my management essay....I was
trying to write the word "us" (Oh my god I just did it AGAIN!) and I typed
"u2" then typed "u2" andhad to stare at the keyboard and force my finger to
the s key! And yeah, I did again as I just said :)
us us us u2...bugger...oh well :)

#MOFO#

U2 2000

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
When you go pee, you spell 'U2' in the gravel;)

--== k e r c a d ó ==--

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
...When you meet with a few friends to jam along, play a few covers,
and all the songs you can play really good are only U2 songs...

I know how it feels 'cos it just happened to me this Saturday. =O)

--== k e r c a d ó ==--
- http://www.mp3.com/kingdom -

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Nick Fielding

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
......When U2 comes on the radio you make everyone in the room (about 15
people) shut up for 5 minutes and if they whisper anything you stare at them
and make them feel guilty.

Nick

--== k e r c a d ó ==-- <jker...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sophie

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
Hmm, well as far as my typing fingers are concerned, the US (I can't believe
I just did it again...) no longer exists. :)
--
(*Sophie*) "Miss Whippy"
NO FL+++ S++$ N+ B+ C~# L+++ O+ CV++ JT3/AB8

"#MOFO#" <*ljm69@NOSPAMTHANKYOU***student.canterbury.ac.nz*> wrote in
message news:8sdtm2$tm3$1...@lust.ihug.co.nz...

U2 WildHoney

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
~~~When you tell the love of your life "Oh this music is better than sex!" and
then you realize you just had *you know*

aim

_______________________
Let's be Friends!
U2WildHoney at aol dot com
Speechless, almost.........
http://www.u2fancams.com
_______________________
I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to live and when I am flat on my back I
hope I feel like I did

Canadanne aka Anne Stacey

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00
#MOFO# wrote:

<<That is just like me today when I was writing my management essay....I was
trying to write the word "us" (Oh my god I just did it AGAIN!) and I typed "u2"
then typed "u2" andhad to stare at the keyboard and force my finger to the s
key!>>

I can't type US either, haven't been able to for about a year now!!!

- Annie Vox ;o)