Canyon Grove and Sean!

KatieKool15

Jun 27, 2003, 11:41:23 PM6/27/03
first of all canyon should be on the show at the finals because they always
brong all of them back even if they dont have a wildcard show. u know we are
gonna see more of him no matter what. second, u guys are so mean about sean. i
talked to him today! woohoo :) lol. his name is sean aaron sanders and he hates
those pics of him that are up too. they are gonna put new ones up real soon.
they said they took them with regular film and scanned the small pics so they
look like crap but they are gonna to use a digital one for the new pics. i
tried to suggest he do his hair like canyons hair, but I dont think he knew wut
I was talkin about :) did you guyz know he acts and sings too, lol!. I think he
would look hot making his hair like canyons and dressing like him, i looooooove
canyons style, is it jus me, no one ever coments on his style. it would look so
good on sean. i just wanna grab his hair and mess with it and get some cool
duds on that boy :)

Likem

Jun 28, 2003, 12:54:54 AM6/28/03
On 28 Jun 2003 03:41:23 GMT, katie...@aol.com (KatieKool15) wrote:

second, u guys are so mean about sean. i
>talked to him today! woohoo :) lol. his name is sean aaron sanders and he hates
>those pics of him that are up too. they are gonna put new ones up real soon.
>they said they took them with regular film and scanned the small pics so they
>look like crap but they are gonna to use a digital one for the new pics.

Properly handled, digital pics can look like crap too! :-)

Properly handled, film pics can look AWESOME! The medium (film,
digital) is not the issue. Whoever did the scans probably had no idea
what they were doing.

Thanks for the "inside" info!

Likem

-----
What if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about?

Remove XXXSPAM to reply by e-mail

chrissy

Jun 28, 2003, 1:22:29 AM6/28/03
Who is Sean?

"KatieKool15" <katie...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tha*Lunat!k

Jun 28, 2003, 4:07:14 PM6/28/03

I personally think he looks like an unattractive goof, so I'll pass
regardless of what new pictures he puts up.

--
http://www.thalunatik.com/Teen-Idols